Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hi guys! We're TheOfficial TSO.

This is a bit of a different video, but we hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for 500 subs,

it really means a lot.

Anyways, this video is just to say thanks,

And to reveal how much money

we really make on YouTube.

Although you haven't seen many advertisements on

our channel, you may be surprised of our total

income, as our profits rise to the top.

let's break it down. You may have heard

the Cyclones sociably which basically

tells you the analytics and estimated

incomes of a youtube channel

let's go to the official TSM here we see

a lot of info like our sub rank use

grade but most importantly are estimated

income hear it claims we make anywhere

from three dollars to forty four dollars

per year

well we're here to tell you that that's

wrong Rock wrong here it says that we

get an average of six subscribers per

day but just think about it

fourteen cents for 21 subscribers equals

seventy one percent profit margin income

rate but you know what the chicken

fingers did fall down the stairs so that

means we have an average of 31 views per

day with 71 of those views coming from

vegans ridiculous as you can see in this

graph we've been growing cycle

systematically ever since we started in

May 2020 over the past couple weeks

we've peaked in our viewer margin and

subscriber count but this has not

affected our income so let's get down to

the real numbers overall in the past

four light years we have gained over 500

subscribers and over 5000 views

drumroll please

we make a total of zero dollars and zero

cents back daddy back

For more infomation >> HOW MUCH MONEY DO WE MAKE ON YOUTUBE??? - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Why you need Inktober and sketchbook tour, October 2016 (rus subs) - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Why you need Inktober and sketchbook tour, October 2016 (rus subs) - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2017, wishes, whatsapp video download, images, animation, greetings, wallpaper, cards - Duration: 1:04.

Happy New Year 2017, wishes, whatsapp video download, images, animation, greetings, wallpaper, cards

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2017, wishes, whatsapp video download, images, animation, greetings, wallpaper, cards - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

We Fish You a Merry Christmas - Duration: 41:29.

For more infomation >> We Fish You a Merry Christmas - Duration: 41:29.

-------------------------------------------

This is Really Hurting Me | Jason Farone - Duration: 11:24.

let me just start by saying look if I

look like absolute shit tonight it's

because i have been crying on and off

for the past three hours

I just vacillating between full-blown

fits of rage and into just tears of

sadness I just I feel so defeated and

angry and alone and I could sit here you

know and say I do you know like some of

these youtubers don't even know why I'm making

this video I do it's because you're my

everything i have absolutely nothing I

have this is my whole world and you guys

are the most important part of it at

least at this point in my life and maybe

that's terribly unhealthy maybe it

doesn't matter how much success I have

doesn't matter you know YouTube could

blow up tomorrow I could have 10 million

subscribers or they could crush me down

to zero which by the way let me just

start out also by telling you the amount

of support i got for the last video

where I was like fuck youtube boy

they're pissed off they must be at noon

today they crushed another 50 of you so

you should probably see if you're still

subscribed to it because they've knocked

out another you know group of people

from my account since that video went up

which was the fastest growing video I've

made all year so thank you for that you

mean so much to me and let me just also

brief little side note say if you're

not following me on facebook please do

that right now friend me follow me

whatever the hell you have to do to stay

in touch with me on facebook because I'm

thinking this year things are going to

get really nasty on youtube and if it

goes the direction i'm thinking it's

going i'm might be in a Facebook

exclusive kind a guy so anyway just that

was just a side note make sure that

you're you know we're connected on there

all that I know is I am just so sick and

tired of my life being a big old sticky

dick you know it's like I just feel like

you just want you want to run away and

you have nowhere to go

that's that's how I feel like on a daily

basis I just I have nowhere to go I sit

here in this fucking prison called home

thinking of the next thing to do

I'm just I don't know I I don't know

I don't know anymore I have no one to

bounce things off of i have nobody to I

feel like a team of one

you know even my fuckin parents are

pissing me off my mother who had the

best relationship for my entire life

suddenly she gets a job she doesn't know

what the fuck to say anymore to me you

know it's like I need a little bit of

support i show yesterday showed the

video from the other day she's I don't

understand youtube that's real fucking

helpful like you need to understand the

inner workings of YouTube to know what I

needed to hear right now emotionally

what kind of supportive supportive

feedback i need and my father is no

better he chimes in once every three

years with a real fucking gem

I don't know why does he always look like you just

woke up guys on TV wear suits Jesus

Christ are you under a rock

I mean come on you don't have to be

tech-savvy to know what I need to hear

is your fucking son right now you know

again it goes back to I have nobody

I have no significant other I have I I

don't know a fucking pet in my life I

fired my managers I got rid of my agent

he sucks and if you're watching you were

a piece of shit wasted years with you

standing by your side so I have

absolutely no creative team anymore so I

sit here talking to you because you are

the only thing I have in my life and

like I started to say maybe

that's not healthy maybe i need maybe i

need more you know maybe my youtube

could blow up tomorrow and I could have

millions of subscribers and i still

wouldn't be happy because there is this

gaping void in my life where it's I just

I'm always feeling stagnant I don't have

a full life I think emotionally I need

to be more open i want a boyfriend i

want a dog

I want love I want all of the things

that just a fucking human deserves ya know

that's all that I want every time

someone gets close to me I push him away

and I think you know why it's because

deep down I don't up i think i'm a real

shit friend and a shitty boyfriend and

maybe it's just because I've never been

with the right person but I don't think

I'm very good long-term and I think in

order to save myself and others really

its I feel like sometimes when I push

people away it's actually a selfless act

I'm like all right this will annoy you a

little bit now but if I let you get

close you're actually gonna get hurt

so what would you rather have little

annoyance or some major pain and no one

deserves that

so I always just stop for loneliness but

the fucking sad clown routine ends this

year I am done I am done because you

know what am i working for what am i

working for if I can't actually ever

share it with anybody? do you know how bad i

would just like to sit here and hold

somebody or have them cuddle me and I

just never have it you know this

upcoming year you want to do more I want

to go big

I want to go big because clearly just

being smart and funny is not enough of

this stupid fucking world you have to

stimulate the shit out of people and go

huge and extreme and have you know crazy

big idea someone said I'm here you know

one of the comments kind of pissed me

off like one out of thousands of

comments of course that's the one I latch

onto right mess and they were like well

you know it's because you know you sit

here talking about nothing

you know what if you need

to be if you need to explain to you

what's actually going on here you

clearly don't know what social criticism

is it's it's the ability to make fun of

the minutiae of life if you can make

funny out of nothing

that is a lot more valuable than some

over edited you know extreme bullshit

video you know you don't make a show out

of that might I remind you one of the

biggest sitcoms and history was about

Seinfeld it was about nothing asshole so

don't tell me you're getting nothing

here what you're getting is me making

fun of daily life that a lot of us

relate to and if you don't believe me

look at some of the comments they get it

and if you don't get it

get the fuck out of here or just sit

back and let you to do it for you

sooner or later they'll knock you out

are probably knocked probably i'm

probably losing people as we speak but

whatever

as far as I'm concerned next year I'm

going to just continue to be me

I'm sorry that this is just such a this

is not a funny video this is not this is

me just emotionally vomiting because i

have no other outlet and i will i will

for the mass majority i will

go BIG!

I got some things plans because as

far as I'm concerned if I don't strike

news media attention or get arrested

next year I didn't go big enough which reminds

me I should probably start a kickstarter

for bail

anyhoo sometimes I look you know I look

at the people who find so much success

on here and I don't get it I don't

fucking get it

I mean I'm sorry this is not jealousy

talking this is pure fucking bewilderment

i don't understand the draw to

some of these people who have all these

goddamn views and shit

what what is so special about these

people ...they're not clever they're

not funny you know it is a lot of

witches we worship meretricious beauty

in this world and that's like the common

denominator between a lot of them like

alright so you're cute so that's

your fucking talent that's great that's

gonna last a while but you know what

it's fine I want to be more social

online i wanna i want to collaborate

more with people i'm going to upload

more i'm not going to make any promises

but it's going to be daily I don't

understand how these people do daily

videos i am far too moody I know myself

i am way to "SFX" to be able to

handle a schedule like everyday I can't

do that I'd scare the shit out of people

most days I don't even want to be around

me I certainly one wouldn't want to get

a video from me

hey just want to remind you what a

asshole i might be I don't need that

in my life and you guys deserve so much

better than that you know i feel like if

i might come on here i should make you

feel good that's my only purpose

I feel like on this entire planet the

only reason I'm here is to make people

feel better and if I'm not doing that

well shut up you know by the way any

youtubers right now that watch me that

like me I don't care if your subscriber

count is higher or lower than mine

I'm not like those pretentious pricks

who you know who you are

I've contacted a number of you and I

know that you just judge me by my

numbers and you're like oh he's not big

enough well you know what

someday when I have a show and you're

still sitting on the edge of your bed

doing challenge videos I'm going to take

pleasure in telling you to go straight

to hell (cough) and i wonder why no one

wants to collab...oh he's a prick you

know what sorry this is you know what

this is me this is how I feel if you

were a friend sitting here with me right

now this is exactly what i would say

this is exactly how I would talk show

you know what you don't like it

goodbye if you do like it I love you

the only thing that makes me proud right

now in my entire life

the only thing that I'm really proud of

is hearing the feedback from how much

I've helped so many of you I mean it

makes me feel great i had one can tell

me that he didn't kill himself because

of my videos if that doesn't move you

nothing will

and I think that's really important work

and I just want to keep doing that on a

bigger scale

that's all I really want and I just want

some goddamn recognition for it and I

don't think that's too much to ask

thank you

as always for your tremendous support

listening to me i am so sorry if this

bummed you out or angered you or

whatever I just I guess from now on you

can think of me as your anti social

media guy I'm sorry I just

blah

kiss..... goodnight.

For more infomation >> This is Really Hurting Me | Jason Farone - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

New Year Fails - Duration: 2:50.

Thanks For Watching . Please Subscribe Us For More Fun

For more infomation >> New Year Fails - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

New Beginnings - Duration: 1:35.

I like to call myself a creator

but can really say that when I don't

create I want to create. I have plans to

create but I'm always waiting for the

perfect moment I used to think that when

I wait a little longer happiness will just

sort of fall on me and make my life

amazing I used to wait for new years

new mondays, new first of some month

that's how I wasted my life away

well waited my life away

no Monday or first of January can make new beginnings

more new than they already are

I learned that I have to

create my own reality

so here I am, creating my own reality

I'm starting something new because i

want to start something new

See you next Saturday

For more infomation >> New Beginnings - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Soft Cozy Heated Angel Wrap - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Soft Cozy Heated Angel Wrap - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Kors Handbag Collection for Women designer handbags Michael Kors in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:54.

Michael Kors

Handbags for Women

MMK

For more infomation >> Michael Kors Handbag Collection for Women designer handbags Michael Kors in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Zyra Bañez - Duration: 1:16.

Hey everyone!

So it's a completely new year and I'm starting 2017 with a channel trailer, and

what better way to introduce myself and what I do at the same time than by drawing a stylised

portrait of myself.

So my name is Zyra Bañez and I am Filipino but I live in Australia, and I make art, and

I make videos of me making art.

So if you want to stick around, click the subscribe button to be updated on new videos

that I upload.

Or check out my playlists and videos linked at the end of this video or in the description

box.

And if you're already subscribed to this channel, then thank you thank you so much

for the support and for watching my videos, and I guess I will see you in my next one!

For more infomation >> Introducing Zyra Bañez - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

TAIPEI FIREWORKS FULL SHOW - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017! - Duration: 2:52.

Happy New Year!

For more infomation >> TAIPEI FIREWORKS FULL SHOW - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017! - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

[5-Minute Crafts] How to make DIY stylish phone wallet case - Duration: 0:49.

[5-Minute Crafts] How to make DIY stylish phone wallet case

[5-Minute Crafts] How to make DIY stylish phone wallet case

For more infomation >> [5-Minute Crafts] How to make DIY stylish phone wallet case - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Итоги года и новогоднее поздравление. New Year's greetings. - Duration: 2:02.

Went to the end of another year. I would like to thank all those who were with me.

Your kind words warm my soul and the fact that every time they are becoming more and more, makes me happy.

Last year was not fruitful for me in terms of creativity. The first half-year I was sick a lot,

then there was a graduation from the university and get a job, which now takes all the time.

But no matter how long I was lost, you know - I will not give up what I do, because it is an integral part of my life.

This year, the first time I did a joint cover with my new friend Shina from Indonesia. Thank you for the experience.

I also have increased the quantity of subscribers. I was very pleased with a large quantity of listeners from other countries.

I am especially grateful to the listeners from Mexico, Brazil, Japan, USA, Poland, Germany who are constantly leave reviews.

Of course, I am grateful to the listeners from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, who have supported me over all these years.

I try not to do for someone of one or the other way around trying to please everybody. I am doing that at the moment inspires me.

And I am very happy that the majority supports me in this.

In the new year I wish you all to be fortunate, happy, healthy, loved.

That always been close loved ones people. That money was more on the enjoyment of all desires.

And also, that in life you have in each day there was a place magic and fairytale.

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! See you in the new year!

Stay with me!

For more infomation >> Итоги года и новогоднее поздравление. New Year's greetings. - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Kids Music Songs For Toddlers Dancing and Singing - HooplaKidz - Duration: 1:57.

Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét