Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

I did it! Yay! I don't know what this is.

I wanted to like have one of those

little poppers you can fire off and

streamers come out of it, but I don't

have one and I didn't plan ahead, so this

thing. I can kind of... I'm trying to like

shoot it, but I keep letting go with the

wrong hand and it's not. It's fine. It's

celebratory. So I completed video every

day in December. As of right now I

haven't completed it, cause I'm filming this

ahead of time, but as of you watching this,

I've completed it, unless something's

gone horribly wrong. So like I said in my

very first December video, I have not

done this in like five years--like the

video everyday thing--and so I was very

proud of myself that I made it this far

and I didn't miss any days and my

battery is getting low. Something

really cool that happened is I lost a

ton of subscribers. So that's great. I was

definitely expecting to lose subscribers

early on, but the fact that I kept losing

subscribers up until the end was a

little disheartening. Like I don't pay

that much attention to the numbers, but

it certainly doesn't feel good when I

noticed that I've lost far more

subscribers that I've gained in the past

month. So for those of you who stuck around,

thank you very much. I know that seeing a

video in your subscription box from me

every day is a lot, and I appreciate

those of you who stuck around.

Last time I did this I kind of came out

of it like dry of video ideas, because I

used up so many all at once, but I feel

like I'll still be able to be creative

after this, and I still have some ideas I

haven't used yet, so I'll be back to my

regular Thursday videos. Which is kind of

a relief at this point. I don't know how

people do it who upload every day all the

time. Like, year round. So anyways, that's all I

really have to say on that. Like I said

in a previous video, you should all go

follow my snapchat if you're a snapchat

user, because I'm doing cool things right

now, and I'd like to share them with you.

Thank you all so much for watching, I

love you very much and I will see you

guys tomorrow.

No! Oh my goodness. Oh wow. Okay. I'll see you

guys next week.

Yes. That's the right one.

For more infomation >> I accomplished a thing! || tirlen - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Let Me Love You | Ep.1 - S.1 | MovieStarPlanet - Duration: 2:10.

Vera: Suprise!

Kendall: What are you doing in town Vera!?

Kendall: Don't you have college?

Vera: No, we have winter break (:

Vera: So now we can spend more time together!

Kendall: Yay!!

Kendall: Wanna order food with me? x3

Vera: Sure since im already here in this cafe

Kendall: Ok

Vera: Ya let's sit

Waitress: Are you guys ready to order?

Kendall: I'll have coffee

Vera: I'll have a burger (:

Waitress: Alright

Waitress: Here you go

Vera: thanks

Vera: So kendall i've been thinking...

Vera: You come to college with me??

Vera: What else are you gonna do with your life

Vera: I won't let you end up like a crazy cat lady

Kendall: I told you, college isn't for me

Vera: Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Vera: It'll be fun!! like going to high school together all over again :)

Kendall: will they even let me join in the middle of the year??! this is crazy o-o

Vera: Yesss pleaseseses

Kendall: are u sure?

Vera: Yeeeeesssssss :D

Kendall: ok....

Vera: aYYYYE

For more infomation >> Let Me Love You | Ep.1 - S.1 | MovieStarPlanet - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Next Year Will Be Trash - Duration: 5:33.

Woot (Shiny Video game sound)

Hey guildies

Every year since I can remember, and I do the most good remembering, life taunts me

with really cool experiences that I can never afford or just miss out on…damn you life.

I just tell myself, "its ok. there's always next year" and then the next year comes

and I'm still broke…or unavailable...but mostly broke.

Now, I'm not talking about resolutions.

I mean, I have those but who really keeps those anyway…unless you do, then…you know...good

job, but…I need help.

This "next year" problem of mine, goes beyond that.

It's less like having resolutions and more like being at a restaurant and seeing the

waiter coming towards your table with food and you get excited but then it's not your

food…its the other table's food...talking about false hope here people.

It's something that says life will generally improve…and then it doesn't.

It's kinda like No Mans Sky where you think you're progressing, and you're going to

get to the center of the universe and beat the game just to get there and (spoilers)

you just restart the damn game.

You try to keep that hope alive like, next year Ill finally be able to get that adorable

husky puppy.

Next year, Ill finally get to go on my honeymoon to Hawaii after 5 years of marriage.

Next year, I won't be broke for once.

The idea that I get so hung up on "next year" is kind of silly because years are

very arbitrary.

The earth circles the sun once.

During that time some people have amazing experiences and others...not so much.

But when you stop and think about it, nothing is really different from one year to another.

New years eve is over, the sun rises on January 1st and it's just another day.

Despite that fact, but we all view it as a magical level restart button with limitless

opportunity, but the world is still rotating the same way it always has.

At least, that's what I tell myself while slowly crawling toward the end of that year's

finish line with a laundry list of "next year" hopes recycled from the years before

and the chains of negative world and life events weighing me down.

It's to protect myself from being let down.

Again.

For the 27th year in a row.

I know all of this, but yet again, I'm naively looking to the finish line with hope.

Not because I think next year will be a magical llamacorn who will solve all of my problems

and let me ride it's fluffy glory into bliss, but because I think I've finally learned

something.

Life is a story and any story worth your time has conflict.

Something is always going to try and knock you down because life isn't perfect.

Just as every chapter of a book, episode of an anime, or every level of a game presents

new plot devices for the main character to overcome, every year comes with it's ups

and downs.

What defines the hero, what defines you and your life, is what you do with what is put

in front of you.

Does that mean that you should always try to feel happy when something sucks?

No.

I hate it when characters are unrealistically positive that just not how feelings work.

You take that sucky thing, embrace it, and push past it in a way that would make Subaru

proud.

It's really easy to let the bad stuff make you want to give up, instead though let it

light a fire under your ass to prove it wrong.

To conquer it.

I was watching the exorcist the other day and something one of the characters said really

struck a chord with me, "don't let them win".

The death eaters, the heartless, the titans, the haters, the bullies, the crappy circumstances,

the inner demons, the negative thoughts… don't let them stop you from being your

very best and striving for your dreams.

There are countless villains in this world just waiting and hoping to see you to fail

and longing to bring you down.

Don't let them win.

Be the main character you were meant to be and let your awesomeness shine, giving light

into what can seem like darkness.

So with this realization of mine, I'm actually looking forward to 2017.

Will some bad things happen?

Probably.

Am I going to let that hold me back?

No.

Because, I won't let them win.

So I will stand back up when I life pushes me back, I will eat the less than perfect

circumstances, and I will turn the other cheek when things try to get the best of me because

I am stronger than my circumstances.

To me, it's all worth the fight.

I might not have powers, but I'm the main character of my story and I am going to be

a great one.

You guys should too.

If you enjoyed this video, please do me a huge favor and subscribity-scribe but clicking

my face down in the corner for more videos like this and like other stuff.

Tell me how you're going to kick all kinds of butt next year, like this video, and share

it with your friends.

Thank you guys so much for watching, i'll see you next year.

Stay awesome, bye.

For more infomation >> Next Year Will Be Trash - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Unsuccessful demonstration launch fireworks ,, Chemical attack "- a step away from tragedy 2016/2017 - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Unsuccessful demonstration launch fireworks ,, Chemical attack "- a step away from tragedy 2016/2017 - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Gigguk says 'Emilia' ( In the best way possible) - Duration: 0:20.

Blah!Blah!

Blah , Blah , Blah!

Erased was completely shit

More Blah! Blah!

Wait for it .....

Wait for it .....

Wait for it .....

It'll happen any second now

3

2

1

EMILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Editing GOLD right there

Best moment 2016!

Laughed my Ass off!

Fuck Trump but Hilary was cancerous anyway!

For more infomation >> Gigguk says 'Emilia' ( In the best way possible) - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

The Way To You - Duration: 2:08.

Excuse me.

Shiri, right?

Yes.

You study scriptwriting with me?

Yes.

David. Pleased to meet you.

Sorry. I don't touch men.

You haven't been here for a long time, have you?

We are establishing a new outpost now.

Is this outpost legal?

Where could it be more legal for a Jew to be if not in the land of Judah?

Well, unbelievable!

An historical moment.

What?

A cinema student from Tel Aviv, here, in an illegal outpost?

Why not?

Just don't tell anyone…

Go away.

Go away.

Go away!

Your name, your id number and your address?

Shiri.

Everybody calls me Shiri.

For more infomation >> The Way To You - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Future Technology 2020 - What are you expecting? [HD] 2017 VIDEO 1080p - Duration: 5:48.

The Future Technology. What are you expecting from The Future Technologies?

The research and development team at HAVAL

HAVAL - Australia's newest automotive company – are busy designing and engineering our future transportation today.

Here's a glimpse of what that future might resemble.

Throughout most of human history, the Arctic served a vital function in maintaining a stable climate – acting as a giant "air conditioner" for the planet by regulating air and ocean currents.

The extent and volume of ice in the region stayed relatively unchanged from ancient times until the early modern era.

During the mid-20th century, however, as the world's population expanded rapidly,

human-made emissions of CO2 and other greenhouse gasses began to increase at speed rarely seen in the natural geological record.

By the early 21st century, total carbon emissions were exceeding ten gigatons annually, ten times faster than at any point since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Combined with a loss of carbon sinks

through deforestation, soil erosion, and other habitat destruction

the resulting accumulation of heat-trapping greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere led to a clear warming trend around the globe.

That has been especially evident in the Arctic, where temperatures were increasing twice as fast as the world's average.

2020 technology

new technology

For more infomation >> Future Technology 2020 - What are you expecting? [HD] 2017 VIDEO 1080p - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Before We Die Films - The Music Video - Duration: 3:23.

Ever since I was a kid, I loved movies

Sittin' in front of the VCR with JuJu Bees

Indiana Jones, Kevin Bacon, I'm adorin'

Lea Thompson joinin' Doc and Marty in the DeLorean

We are two kids, just a product of the '80s

Blockbusta' rentin' tapes & skippin' out on the late fees

Internet came, clickbait lists for us to find

Netflix streamin' services without a need to rewind!

So at the library I bought us a book for a buck.

Schneider's curated list, it looked like we're in luck.

Harvard doctor chooses movies h'thinks all should see.

If it didn't make the cut, well then c'est la vie!

There's a lot on this list I never woulda seen!

Scorpio Rising, Flaming Creatures, what does it mean?

Let's view together, tell our story

t'whoever wants to read,

and maybe in ten years 1001 and we'll succeed!

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001!

Kurosawa, Cameron, Spielberg, Fellini, Kuibrick!

Woody Allen, David Lynch, with Wilder, n'Hitchcock

Sellers, Cagney, Nicholson, Hepburn, and Bogart!

Bette Davis, Bergman, Brando, Stanwick, and Stewart!

Like Nick & Nora we'll investigate what makes our culture tick!

Learn more about past, present, n'future with every flick!

With every film we'll take a pic reflecting what we saw.

I apologize dear readers if the writing's too bourgeois!

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001!

We've had a lot of fun....

when this project's done.

We'll be glad you came along...

for one thousand and oooooooone!

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001!

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [Ever since I was a kid I loved movies]

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [sittin in fronna the VCR with JuJu Bees.]

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [Indiana Jones, Kevin Bacon, I'm adorin']

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [Lea Thompson joinin' Doc and Marty in the DeLorean!]

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [We are two kids, just a product of the '80s...]

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [Blockbusta' rentin' tapes & skippin' out on the late fees.]

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [Internet came, clickbait lists for us to find...]

Before we die, before we die, we got 1001! [Netflix streaming services without a need to rewind!]

[Before We Die Films!]

[Before We Die Films!]

[Before We Die Films!]

[Before We Die Films!]

For more infomation >> Before We Die Films - The Music Video - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Designing Applications for Windows Azure: 04 Patterns for Resiliency and Availability - Duration: 59:16.

For more infomation >> Designing Applications for Windows Azure: 04 Patterns for Resiliency and Availability - Duration: 59:16.

-------------------------------------------

Feliz Año nuevo 2017 - Duration: 0:51.

ServicesRD, wish you a Happy New Year 2017

My goals for the year are:

Goal 1: Increase the content of my channel and my website: www.ServiciosRD.Net

Goal 2: Reach more audiences, subscribers, and fans.

Goal 3: Maintain innovation in all my projects.

Where our factor X, is the recommendation of the services.

Hope to hear from you soon!

WEBSITE: www.Serviciosrd.net

Soon with camera themes and alarms.

Happy New Year 2017.

For more infomation >> Feliz Año nuevo 2017 - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

(10 years old) Jasmine brings to you: Channel update! - Duration: 1:24.

HEY!

HEY! Jasmineshirt3 here!

Happy New years~!

So, I was going to upload a vid...

So, I was going to upload a vid.... BUUT

I have some BIG news *Really BIG news*

I have some really BIG news *Really BIG news* I record on: Sing! By Smule. I have no way to record without this app...

If you were arround *Around... How the heck did I misspell that???* when I uploaded my Oh No cover-

AND read the discription, * Description -_-* you would know why... *Thats why u read descriptions!*

If u don't, I will explain. *: Man my grammar is bad -_-*

My computer has problems while editing covers... It has problems because of a missing soundfile...

My computer is breaking...*Not the one im using now!!! Don't worry!* Smule, is my *The -_-* only way to help this channel grow.

But,*OOOOHHH! WHAT SHE GONNA SAY?? BAD NEWS... :-;*

When I try to get the audio, The app I use to edit the vid can't process the type of file.

So, I can't edit. *Duh...* I have to convert the file *Audio* It takes SOO LONG! *It actually takes HOURS!*

After a while, *Many covers later* It was hard to download the Audio. Since, I have to go through MANY files :( *R.I.P. Jasmine*

So, I would like to say... *I'm so sorry guys*

I'm taking a break. *From YT*

I'm you *My reaction: ??? I ment If you* want to contact me, message *Meassage??* me on Miiverse. OR FR meh (Details down below) My NNID is: Jasmineshirt

I still have a cover for all of you. *the cover i was trying to upload* Link down below.

If you like my work, Please vist * visit* my smule account. I upload daily!!!

(Link also below)

ANYWAYS,

Thank you for going on this ride with me. *WHAT RIDE???* It's been a blast :)

I will still be active. I still will reply to comments.

Thank you❤️

♫ I would do about anything. I would even learn how to love like you♬ *Hint to cover. Shout out to SU (Steven Universe) Fans!*

Happy New years!! See you next year♥ -Jasmine

*Thanks for watching!! Shout out to Griffinilla!! I was listening to Fishy Love while doing CC. Check it out!!*

JAZZY OUT!

For more infomation >> (10 years old) Jasmine brings to you: Channel update! - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fixing Windows app - Invalid value for Registry (WINDOWS 10) - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Fixing Windows app - Invalid value for Registry (WINDOWS 10) - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Ninety One SPACE № 007 - Duration: 14:14.

Hello everyone

We are flying to show place "Tungi Studio"

What do you know about "Tungi Studio"?

Well...

They're filming at night... ("Tungi" means "over night/at night" in Kazakh)

In a studio

What do you think is around my neck?

It's Stitch!

We met a small kid on the plane

Task: make it laugh

The kids are afraid of AZ

What a sweetie!

By the way, I dreamt of a kid tonight

Well, I'm sitting here with you right now

Where are the boys?

We should've filmed the "Ayiptama" MV here

We are home

We're watching the broadcast "Tungi Studio"

Batyr, get done already, let's watch

Well, since we want to bring something to this world

We'll bring them "әу" (that word means "from the very beginning" idk man)

Now instead of "ёу" we'll use "әу"

BALA FELL

*tries a tongue twister*

It's already 6:15 and we haven't started yet

A half asleep AZ

One eye won't open all the way

Turns out this is AZ, Zaq, Bala, Alem and Ace

Should've immediately written that there's a fur coat on me

We're driving to our MV filming now

It's our second MV

The first day of filming will consist of me and Bala

The boys are coming with us to support us at the filming site

Good luck

Thanks

I couldn't fall asleep until 7AM

Even though I'm not filming

And I slept like a little kid

We finally arrived at the first location

where Bala will film his scene

So

Are you ready?

My friend

I'm ready

During the filming will be a lot of bypassers

Won't that bother you?

No

From a professional point of view, that shouldn't bother an artist at all

Bala is a professional

Professional

Is there tea?

Woah, where are we?

Let me show you the surroundings

The director told me to tell you that his hair is getting styled

I thought: Why should I say that if everything can be seen?

If it was like THIS, for example:

"Right now Bala is getting his hair styled"

If it was like that, then that's understandable

But it's not like that

Is that the same woman everyone's talking about?

But no, I understand

If it was another woman

but... is it that woman?

Let's begin!

It's 3PM, but we should've been by the subway at 2PM

and we're hungry!

I'm of course ready, but it's a little scary

Not a little, but very scary

I have two scenes

I worry

I'll work hard

There are cool things here, a cool telephone

As you see the location is very beautiful, infinitely

Filming?

Yeah

Who are you filming?

ZAQ

You're filming me right now though

You only have one double

Only one

We can manage that right?

Do you think it'll work?

I believe so

thanks

Well, watch

Be happy

Good luck!

Thank you!

Let's go

Greet your parents for me!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Ninety One SPACE № 007 - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

2016 Year-End Mashup | 99 songs from 2016 in 12 minutes - Duration: 12:10.

For more infomation >> 2016 Year-End Mashup | 99 songs from 2016 in 12 minutes - Duration: 12:10.

-------------------------------------------

Google Wifi Unboxing Setup & Review 2017 (Tube Mama) - Duration: 10:13.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét