Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Jan 1 2017

ENJOYING VIDEO , SUBSCRIBE NOW!

CHECK OUT ALL MY KODI RELATED VIDEOS ON MY CHANNEL'S PLAYLIST.

THANKS FOR WATCHING , HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

For more infomation >> BEST UFC ADDON FOR KODI 2016/2017 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes KNOCKOUT! Reaction! - Duration: 1:24.

Welcome to our channel turn AdBlock

off. Reload the video watch all the ads.

Take them though this one. So basically this with

this video is I think Ronda

Rousey just had a fight. Recently, I

think she's back off losing I can't remember

when the last fight was. Was I think few

a few months back. I

don't watch UFC so I don't like real

fighting. I used to watch WWE back in the day.

The fake stuff.

.Yeah, the fake stuff over the real thing

but apparently she loses again.

That's that's a harsh reality of

life. I was watching it I yesterday all

over Facebook, everything they were showing

pictures of her that she's gotten a

lot more leaner and lot more shredded

for the fights. So looking good. Looking like

you going to have a good match but apparently the

match ended in seconds. From what I hear

it's under a minute.

So the really looks like it's just like

the closing moments of it. This video is like 12

seconds long. So let's see what happens.

Let's see. Some punches

being thrown.

Looks like she one this one.

Quality content guys, subscribe!

For more infomation >> Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes KNOCKOUT! Reaction! - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

First look at the new 10mm Colt Delta Elite - Duration: 1:33.

hello.this Jamil Sued for Gun Stock Reviews.

Colt has one really cool Pistol for

2017 you might call it new but it's

actually not new basically is a

modification of the original Colt

Delta Elite it is almost exactly the

same pistol that came out last year in

the Delta Elite line but it has one

interesting modifications to it. it has

an accessory rail this pistol it is

fantastic I shot it using the Colt

competition ammunition

[Shooting]

It felt just like a 45 remember those days when you

shot 10 millimeter and he was like a

small nuclear reaction going off in your

hands that no longer happens with Colts

dual spring system is helping the recoil

gives you exactly what you want in a

small handheld pistol that is perfect

for self-defense, shooting and even

hunting the 10 millimeter cartridge is

powerful enough to take up just about

any medium game in the United State

crystal have features like beavertail

grip safety extended thumb safety

skeletonize hammer Novak sites and very

nice grips with a delta logo on them

you're a 10 millimeter fan like I am you

can actually buy the ultimate 10

millimeter pistol from Colt.

For more infomation >> First look at the new 10mm Colt Delta Elite - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2017, wishes in Hindi, images, whatsapp video download, animation, greetings, clock - Duration: 1:14.

Happy New Year 2017, wishes in Hindi, images, whatsapp video download, animation, greetings, clock

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2017, wishes in Hindi, images, whatsapp video download, animation, greetings, clock - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Tarantula Anti Jello camera mount V3 - Duration: 7:01.

Ok, so

This is my 3rd anti jello camera mount.

For my Eken H9

it should work with Gopro shaped camera

As the previous versions it is just a simple credit card mount with foam on top.

For this one I decided to make the top plate wider

a full credit card

as I noticed the previous one had too much side to side wooble

and added wider zip ties to make it stiffer.

These zip ties are quite malleable despite their size.

For this mount I had to use 4 zip-ties

because they were not long enough, In the previous ones I only used 2

I made it at a bit of an angle downwards to leave as much of the props out of frame.

To demonstrate how I mount it to the quadcopter, I'm using a stand in 😂,

as I am using the real camera to record this.

The bottom plate is 1/3rd of an credit card, and fits perfectly with this camera

Well, the real one at least..

To strap it, I use some velcro straps that came with the camera,

Wait!!!

Something is WRONG!

How am I supposed to turn it on??😂

Starting to look legit 😂

this "stand in" is a bit wider than my camera

n the real thing it does not slide like this,

and the camera feels very well secured. Anyway you get the picture :)

To hold the mount to the quad, a simple elastic band does the trick :D

inspired by Tigger's RC Reviews :D

Master of elastic bands. :D

Then I just use my hand made elastic velcro strap , as insurance.

Yeah this thing looks a bit funky

I sowed the velcro on the same side and only realised it afterwards.

It works anyway xD, just need to twist it

And that is it

Here is some flight footage with no digital stabilizations

sometimes I use the Tarantula's landing gear. and like this it has enough clearance for take off

But it is not enough for landing as the legs are flexible

If you plan on landing with this you'll need extended landing gear.

For me it works fine because I always land it on hand

and lately don't even use the landing gear.

On descents it is very hard to avoid vibrations

at least for me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét