Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

Sorry if you see spelling mistakes in my english.

In 2015 I made my first 1h shield

Was my first pride and failure.

Now in 2017 I present to you...

I will show you my stats, skill and equipment. In the Description of the video I will leave some combos that you can use And also important information that you should read if you plan to use this build.

You will find information in the description of the video.

For more infomation >> 1H-Shield //Personal Build //Skills,Stats,Equipment//Toram Online - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

FEEL SUBPAC: Join the Project - Duration: 1:30.

You're **Bleep**

kidding me.

Sorry, didn't mean to swear.

This changes everything...

Do you know what I mean?

It's ridiculous!

It's in me!

Yeah, I know!

It's in me!

Yeah, I know!

For more infomation >> FEEL SUBPAC: Join the Project - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole - Duration: 1:50.

You've got to admit - the best part of a green bean casserole is the crunchy stuff on top,

but when we became a gluten free family, we had to give up that yummy topping and find

a substitute for the creamy sauce.

Then we found a secret ingredient AND we made our own gluten free creamy sauce.

You GOT to try this amazing combination.

It's easy.

Let me show you how...

First, sautee some chopped onion in 2 tablespoons butter until it's tender.

Then add 1/4 cup rice flour and stir it right away using a potato masher to press out any

lumps and add 1 cup milk.

Leave the heat on and keep stirring.

Let it simmer until it starts to thicken.

You can add a little more milk if you want a little more sauce and then be sure to add

a little salt and pepper.

Pour the sauce over the green beans and spread it around.

Cover the pan with foil and bake it at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.

When you take it out, it's time to use the secret ingredient: gluten free french fried

onions!

(We get ours at ALDI, but look out 'cause they're addictive!)

Sprinkle these yummy gluten free french fried onions over the top and bake it uncovered

for about 5 more minutes and you're done.

Now I know kids aren't supposed to like eating green beans, but I'll eat THESE green beans

any day!

For more infomation >> Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Why You Need A Post Collision Repair Inspection How To Tell If Your Car Was Repaired Correctly - Duration: 3:52.

All right well here at Orlando Auto Body

we always encourage people to do a post

collision inspection if they've taken

their vehicle to another body shop to

have it repaired. Today what we're going

to show you is what we look for now this

is an extreme case but we do see them. So

we got this car in we removed the bumper

cover to find that there's a lot of

damage that was not repaired or repaired

correctly. What we noticed when we popped

the bumper cover on this particular

repair is that the tie bar was not

fastened to the apron correctly and that

of course led us to removing some

additional parts where we found that the

frame rail had some damage the welds on

the core support we're not done

correctly there's some pieces that are

still loose all of this you wouldn't see

without removing their bumper cover.

There's clearly an aftermarket rebar

being used. You can see all these ripples

because it's junk it's not stamped

from a manufacturer's facility it's

something that's made overseas quite

frankly I wouldn't put it on my car and

then over here same thing the top of the

tie bar has a lot of damage still

they've, there's some additional weld

issues here on the frame there's more

damage here to the core support through

here again this is not fastened

correctly and the whole front end

measured back about an inch from where

it should have been. If we had this car

in a lift you'd notice that the bottom

of the core support is damaged also when

they painted this they clearly didn't

remove the radiator the condenser and

they got paint all over everything.

And again you don't see any of that

stuff that stuff that gets covered up

after you put the bumper cover a lot of

the headlights and trim on a car so now

an expert eye reviewing the repairs done

by other shops

you'd never know. You'll notice that the

front apron here there's an extension

that's still damaged.

This water washer bottle should have

likely been replaced you see all this

bruising that happened I'm sure in the wreck.

Again you'll see some of these welds

these are not factory welds this weld

on the long side of the frame rail not on

the top of the frame rail. This car will

never act the same that it would had

had it been fixed properly in another

accident which then puts your family at

risk and it's definitely not a safe repair

There's some frame damage on the

left rail so the frame is still back a

little bit and there's some damage

that quite frankly they should have

put front section on this frame. This car

was complete when it came in. Scary.

There's what's called an energy absorber

a styrofoam piece that goes on the

front of this and it wasn't even on the

repair they left it off completely.

Likely somebody did it to cut corners

and make more money management at the

shop wasn't paying attention so the

technicians got away with doing the job

quicker to make more money on their

paychecks there's a number of reasons

why it happened but you know it's just a

poor repair overall. There's clips and

screws missing

So here at Orlando Autobody we're happy to

do post collision repair inspections.

Oftentimes we can go back to the

insurance carrier to see if those items

were paid for if they were paid for then

we go to the collision shop that

repaired it get them to pay us to repair

it correctly or get the insurance

company involved to pay for things that

were not approved that should have been

and we can work together with them to

get the car repaired properly.

For more infomation >> Why You Need A Post Collision Repair Inspection How To Tell If Your Car Was Repaired Correctly - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Night Clock | Curator's Corner Season 2 Episode 6 - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> The Night Clock | Curator's Corner Season 2 Episode 6 - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Breakdown: Introduction to arduino controlled light strip (APA102 or Dotstar LED's) - Duration: 6:51.

Hello and welcome to breakdown, a series on building cool stuff. Let's do science.

This is part one in a series on how to build this, a light strip that you can control to do whatever you want.

If you want this to turn a specific color or do a different pattern or something,

you can make it do whatever you want it to do

So, in this video, I'm going to go over how everything works,

how it's connected together,

and tell you what all these components are so you can get them and built along yourself.

I'm going to post everything in the description below, so check below if you want to know what everything is

so you can buy it or go dig it up from your electronics bin and build everything along with me.

. I'd encourage you to build it at home so you can make your own one of these and make it do whatever you want it to do.

But first, a disclaimer. I am going to lie to you.

I'm not going to tell you things that are patently false, but I am going to give you simplifications of the truth.

So, why am I doing that?

Well, the reason is that I'm an electrical engineer, and I've been doing this for a lot of years,

and how this all works is actually pretty complicated.

There is a lot going on to make this happen, however I don't expect you to know any of that.

I don't expect you to know anything about electricity, or electronics or robotics or programming, nothing.

This is for absolute beginners.

So I'm not going to go in depth about what all these things are and exactly how they work,

because I don't expect you to know that.

So, with that in mind, let's go over what these things are and a high level overview of what they do and how they work.

So the first thing is the battery. There's my battery right there.

I have another one in my hand right here. This is a 9 volt battery.

What this does is provide electricity that turns the rest of this stuff on.

Kind of like how your phone has a battery, or a flashlight has a battery,

it basically has stuff in it called electricity that powers everything else.

But I need a way to get electricity out of this battery and into everything else.

The battery only sends electricity through wires. So I have this little clip.

I will put this clip onto my battery like that,

the electricity can go through this plug, and I'm going to plug in my battery right there.

So if plug this into my Arduino, it turns it on and starts powering my light strip

So, what is this thing right here? Well, that is an Arduino.

This is basically a small computer that I can program to do whatever I want.

So, this is kind of like a brain. If I tell this what to do and how to do it, it's going to do it, and it's going to do it repeatedly, forever and ever

What I've done is, I've programmed this to talk to this light strip and tell this light strip,

"Hey, I want you to turn on these lights in a specific color and I want you to change the color as they go around the light strip."

And the Arduino has these wires that are connected over to the light strip so they can talk.

It's also connected to this, and I'll go over what that is in a second.

So, the Arduino is talking to this light strip, and this light strip, which, I have another one right here, is basically made of a bunch of little lights.

And the lights are all glued onto this strip.

And, they are connected with wires so they can all talk to each other.

What's really cool about these is that these actually have their own computer in them too.

And the Arduino can talk to these and tell them what color it should be.

So the Arduino is talking to all of the little lights in this strip and it's telling them,

"I want you to be green, and you to be green, and then I want you to be green, and I want you to be blue,

and I want you to be blue and I want you to be red."

That's how it's controlling all of these things.

It's controlling them one at a time on this little strip.

So if you know how to do that, you can tell this strip to do whatever you want.

You can make it turn red, green, yellow, blue, any color of the rainbow (and colors not in the rainbow),

any pattern, any blink, whatever you want it to do.

But in addition to making it do one set pattern, you can also tell the Arduino,

"Hey, I want to accept things that I want you to do."

I've put this little thing right here, which, I have another one right here, and on there, I have a button and a knob.

And the button is like a button you have anywhere else, like a keyboard.

You push it and it does something.

So, what I've done, is when I push this button, the Arduino changes the color of the lights.

And I can push it again. And I can change the color back and forth and back, and forth and back.

But you can make it do whatever you want. You don't have to have it turn the lights a different color.

You can have the lights change patterns completely. You could have it blink. You could have it (you know),

turn into some sort of weird crazy multi-colored pattern that is doing all sorts of things.

It's really limited by what you want it to do. You can make this do anything.

But in addition that button to make it do something different, I've also added this little knob.

What the knob does, is when I turn the knob up and down,

I can tell the Arduino to make the lights go slower or go faster.

And so this allows me to make the Arduino do different things

depending on whether I turn the knob a lot or turn it a little.

But you don't have to make it do that. You can make it do whatever you want. You can make the lights go backwards.

You can make them go in a different pattern. Really, it's up to you.

You can make this do anything you want it to do.

So that is a high level overview of all these little components,

and we are going to have videos going in more depth on what each one of them is

and how you can use them to build cool stuff and make it do whatever you want

So, I will see you in the next video.

Thank you. Have a good one.

For more infomation >> Breakdown: Introduction to arduino controlled light strip (APA102 or Dotstar LED's) - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Novant Health community medicine (0:30) - Duration: 0:33.

VO: Time.

When things go right or where we need to be when we need to be but when someone is sick

or hurt time gets away from us.

At Novant Health we know that we need to operate on your schedule.

We take the time to give you the care and attention you need and get you back to what

matters most.

Because your time is everything-- and so is she.

Novant Health.

Making healthcare remarkable.

For more infomation >> Novant Health community medicine (0:30) - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

2009-2014 F150 Barricade 3" Side Step Bar Review & Install - Duration: 4:39.

Hey, guys.

Alex here from americanmuscle.com, and today I'm bringing you my detailed review and breakdown

of the Barricade Three-Inch Polished Side Step Bar in Stainless Steel, fitting your

2009 through 2014 F-150 SuperCab.

So in this video, I'm gonna talk about who this kit's going to appeal to, the construction

and materials that went into these step bars, what you should expect to be spending, and

then we're gonna take a quick look at what's entailed to get these installed on your truck.

Well, I'm gonna be giving these a very easy one out of three wrenches on the difficulty

meter and about an hour's worth of labor to get these on, and I'll have a little bit more

for you on that later.

So the Barricade Three-Inch Step Bars that I have here today should definitely appeal

to a specific F-150 owner out there that's gonna be looking to get into a smaller and

slimmer-looking step bar, that's gonna be very budget-friendly, that's not gonna hurt

your wallet at the end of the day.

So no matter if your F-150 didn't come with step bars from the factory, or if they did

and you're looking to get into a little bit more of a slimmer and smaller-looking option

that's gonna complement both light and dark-colored trucks out there, I definitely think these

would appeal to you, as they're gonna make it considerably easier getting in and out

of your truck, and especially if you're gonna be running a small leveling kit, or even a

lift kit, or if you're just vertically-challenged like me.

So something I like about these right off the bat, in comparison to what you might find

coming on a truck right from the dealership, is the fact that these are, again, gonna be

a little bit slimmer.

But the orientation, right here on the ends, are gonna be a bent style.

So that means it's gonna essentially come into your truck as opposed to just being a

straight bar, like what you might find.

Now, that might appeal to you, and if it doesn't, we're gonna have a ton of other options on

the website, which are gonna range in color, configuration, style, brand, you name it.

So at the end of the day, there's gonna be absolutely something for every truck owner

out there, based on what you wanna spend and the look that you're after.

Again, if you're gonna be after a smaller step bar, something that's gonna be a little

bit slimmer-looking and hug the sides of your truck, this is gonna be a perfect option for

you.

But I do wanna throw it out there that, given these are gonna be a three-inch-diameter step

bar, you will be sacrificing a little bit of step pad there, and it's just something

to keep in the back of your head.

As if you're gonna be looking to have a much larger contact patch for your foot to hit

the bar, I might suggest checking out a four or a five-inch option.

So in terms of the construction and materials here, guys, we're gonna see that Barricade's

gonna have these manufactured out of a three-inch stainless steel tubing, which is then gonna

be polished to a high shine.

Now, I personally think, with the '09 through '14 F-150s, if your truck was optioned with

chrome bumpers up front and back or if you've got a two-tone-styled truck, these are really

gonna offset the colors nicely, as chrome or a silver look down below on your rocker

panels is just gonna look that much better.

So in terms of the pricing here, you should expect to be spending only about 140 bucks

for this kit, which, in my opinion, is gonna be a huge selling point, as these are an incredibly

budget-friendly option.

Now, just like I said previously, this will be a little bit slimmer in comparison to some

other options out there, and if you're gonna be going up in diameter from a three to a

four to a five-inch as well as the configuration and the finish, you will see the prices fluctuate

a little bit.

And, again, it's just something to keep in the back of your head when you're shopping

for step bars for your truck.

All right, guys, so switching gears to the installation portion of the video, just like

I had said up top, you're gonna be looking at a very straightforward and an easy one

out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter and about an hour's worth of labor to get

these onto your rig.

Now, the ease of install here is definitely a huge selling point for me as it should be

with any truck owner out there, as these are not gonna require any type of cutting, welding,

or modification to your truck.

And they are going to install with a basic socket set as well a little bit of elbow grease.

So take a closer look.

These are gonna be installed using the existing mounting studs, which can be found on the

interior portion of your rocker panel.

Again, you're really only looking at about an hour's worth of labor here and a very easy

and straightforward one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter.

All right, guys, just to wrap things up, some final thoughts, if you're the '09 through

'14 SuperCab owner, no matter if your truck was optioned with a side step and you're looking

to get into a slimmer and more attractive-looking option, or if you just didn't have them installed

from the factory and you're looking for something that's gonna be a little bit more on the subtle

side, I would definitely suggest checking these out for your truck.

So that's my detailed review and breakdown of the Barricade Three-Inch Polished Side

Step Bars in Stainless Steel, fitting the 2009 through 2014 F-150 SuperCab, available

right here at americanmuscle.com.

For more infomation >> 2009-2014 F150 Barricade 3" Side Step Bar Review & Install - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get A Girl To Like You Again After Messing Things Up With Her - Duration: 6:10.

Hey, Tripp Kramer here from

www.trippadvice.com. I know that a lot of

guys have situations where they're

dating girls or they're in relationships

and things don't go as planned.

Maybe they mess something up. Of course,

there's a million variations of how you

might have messed up with a girl, but

you did, and now you want her back. In

fact, I get this question all the time on

my Facebook Live that I do every single

week Right now, I'm doing them every

single Tuesday. So if you want to join

and ask me a question, you can check that

out. I'm gonna put a link below in the

description so you can join me where I

am live and answer questions. Now with

this question that I get all the time, I

finally wanted to make a video and

explain to you what you could do to get

a girl back. But more importantly figure

out why you want to get her back. Because

that's the real question. It's not about

how to get her back per se because

before you even get into that, it's about

why. Why is this someone that you are so

desperate to get back after you messed

up? Because the whole idea here is you

have no guarantee and there's nothing

that I can say to you that will

guarantee that you can get her back. Yes,

there are best practices, we'll go over a

few of those on this video. But there is

no guarantee, so what you really need to

have is the mindset that you might not

get her back and to be able to deal with

that and those emotions that come along

with it. Think about that, now let's go

into the water.

Why do you want her back? Of course you

probably want her back because you love

her and you're attracted to her and you

like her and and there's no other girl

in the world like her. But that's where

I'm going to stop you. That's where you

lack what I call abundance mentality.

Sure it's difficult to find someone you

connect with and who you might be in

love with. Yes, that is a very rare thing.

I'm not saying that that happens easily,

but what I am telling you is that there

is an abundance of women out there and

it's possible for you to have an amazing

relationship or dating relationship or

sexual relationship with

another girl who is not the girl that

you're with. Plus, it's going to be probably

a long upwards battle of being able to

gain her trust back and get her to

forgive you so even though you screwed

up, do you really want to go after that?

Do you really want to work that hard and

have this stigma on the relationship as

you're trying to fix it? Or is it best

that you guys go your separate ways

because maybe it wasn't meant to be in

the first place and maybe you can start

fresh and learn from your mistakes with

a new woman? One thing here is the idea

of actions speak louder than words.

When the guy messes up or even a girl

messes up and you guys are dating or in

a relationship there is really only so

much you can say to get their trust back

or to get them to forgive you for what

you've done. You can say everything in

the book and it will help maybe to a

degree, but it won't guarantee anything

because actions speak louder than words.

Maybe you can think about the fact

that when you messed up and whatever it

is you did, is there something you can do

that can show her or prove to her that

this is not something you will do again?

Or something that you can fix by

actually doing something. I know this

sounds extremely vague, but I don't know

how you messed up. It's up to you to

really figure out what is it that you

can do look? What's tangible something

you can take action on and show her that

you can be better depending on whatever

you did instead of just saying words to

her like I'm sorry. We're going over

the why. That's something you want to think

about. It's something you really want to

do to get her back. We talked about the

idea of actions speaking louder than

words. What is it that you can do instead

of say to her to show her that you won't

mess up again? And then there's another

idea, there's another idea here that you

can play with. And it's the idea of

really just completely leaving it alone,

letting dust settle for a while, going

away from her and actually building more

of your life and figuring out other

things in your life that would be good

for you in terms of maybe not making

some of those past mistakes that you

made with her.

Or figuring out how to achieve abundance

mentality by understanding and learning

that she's not the only girl and

sometimes that takes separation. What

I'm saying here is maybe separating

yourself from her for a while.

Get her to miss you a little bit. You

know have you guys kind of go into your

own space, think about what happened and

then maybe it's two weeks, maybe it's a

month, maybe it's even three months later

that you guys can actually come back

together and you can be under this new

light. Kind of a magical thing happens

when you spend time away from someone.

You really start to miss them and what

happens is you start to kind of forget

about some of those bad things and it's

almost like when you guys come back

together,

you're almost starting from scratch. It

almost feels fresh so things are a

little bit less dramatic than they were

when you guys are having some of those

issues. Is there a way that you can

actually separate, you go build your life,

work on yourself, watch more of these

videos to learn more about how to

achieve abundance mentality and then

come back together and see if you guys

can start anew and fresh. If you're

watching this video and there is

something that you made a mistake, I want

to hear it. Let's hear all the mistakes

you guys were making. What did you mess

up? What happened in the relationship?

Let's get vulnerable. Write down in the

comments below what you screwed up and

let's see if we can help you fix it.

And like I said, every single week I do

a Facebook Live that call it Office

Hours. Tripp Advice Office Hours Live and

that's on my Facebook page. To get

updates on that go to www.facebook.com/

trippadvice. I'll put that in the

description below and then you can like

the page and get the updates, like I said

on when we're going live. Go do that,

write a comment down below, see you on

the next video.

For more infomation >> How To Get A Girl To Like You Again After Messing Things Up With Her - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Edna! :D (Roleplay) - Part 23 - Duration: 47:50.

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Edna! :D - Roleplay

2 nhận xét:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to uncover a strange little secret that might get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    Trả lờiXóa