Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Hey you guys I just wanted to share a

few books that I just finished reading

that I think really helped boost

parenting practices.

I found them super helpful so maybe you

will too. So one is called "The Whole-

Brain Child" and it's by Daniel Siegel and

Tina Paine Bryson and they're both

doctors and they both speak really

eloquently about our kids brains and the

way that we can meet them where they are.

Developmentally another book that I've

always loved and I've dipped into it

again recently is called "How Children

Succeed" it's by Paul Tough and he's a

really great journalist and he talks

about grit and curiosity and all these

other skills that we can foster in our

children that really promote success.

The other one that I love is called "Play"

and it's you know the little subtitle

how it shapes the brain, opens the

imagination and invigorates the soul.

Stuart Brown, also a doctor, he does

awesome TED talks and he really talks

about how play is this primordial thing

inside all of us and tapping into it and

lighting it up in our kids is really a

key to their success so I hope you enjoy

some of these books and you can check

out more about it on the blog. Thanks for

watching, for more games and tools

subscribe to our channel

For more infomation >> 3 Books That Will Inspire the Way You Parent - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. military shoots down mock warhead in missile test | anti icbm missile test success! - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> U.S. military shoots down mock warhead in missile test | anti icbm missile test success! - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Save Instagram Posts - Duration: 0:43.

Have you ever found something on Instagram that you wanted to save for later?

This week's Tech Tip will teach you how to start saving posts.

This is the save button that Instagram recently introduced.

You find this button located on the bottom right hand corner of every post out there.

When you find a post that you want to save, click the save button.

This will add it into a folder filled with all of your saved posts.

To access that folder, click on your profile on the bottom right.

Locate and select the save button on right hand side of the screen.

This will open up a folder with all of the posts you have ever saved!

For more tips and tricks like this one, make sure you follow me on Facebook so I can help

you take the tough out of tech!

For more infomation >> How to Save Instagram Posts - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Embrace Who You Are - Teacher and Past Student Reflect - Duration: 22:02.

ZACHARY: Hello, hello, hello.

(♪ Music plays in the background ♪). I'm author and entrepreneur, the cerebral palsy

vigilante Zachary Fenell.

Today I am continuing my series where I am bringing you face to face with individuals

I've mentioned in (blender noises heard in background) my cerebral palsy memoir Off Balanced.

To date you've met my friends and family.

Today you get to meet one of my past teachers.

Please welcome Mr. Adam Swirsky.

ADAM: Hello out there.

ZACHARY: Thank you for ah joining me.

ADAM: I'm very excited.

I, I very rarely get to ah see my students later as they, you know as they get older

and get into their lives.

It is always nice to see the impact so thank you

ZACHARY: Awesome ADAM: for the opportunity.

ZACHARY: I'm glad we're, you're excited, I'm excited.

I'm glad we got this together. And

First I you know and I mention in Off Balanced ah if I did like a really, if I did a pop quiz

out there for everyone.

What chapter did I mention Mr. Swirsky in?

Ah I'm not sure how many of you would remember but it's chapter five, "An Emergence."

And one of the things I mention about you is I was the only, you would joke with me

that I was the only student to get your jokes.

So its been 12 years since I graduated.

Wow!

Ah, have you found any more students to get your jokes?

ADAM: Ah, well see I'm going to say it is because of your great intelligence since I'm

going to flatter you as ah I'm coming to your show here but um you know every so often someone

sitting in the back kind of laughing a little bit. And

I think they're getting them but you don't always know.

You know I've had to make them simpler now.

It's more your momma jokes than the real deep ones you would pick up on so.

ZACHARY: Ah, that's ah, I'm intrigued now.

I want to hear some of those your momma jokes.

I might have to just sit in one of your classes.

Are you still on the first floor?

Can I just peak out the window and creep around?

ADAM: Unfortunately at Brush first floor is second floor so that would be a little tough.

ZACHARY: (Laughs) ADAM: You know basically just think of metaphors

and similes ZACHARY: Yeah

ADAM: And how a your momma joke would apply to that so.

ZACHARY: Very, very good.

You know but you know speaking of being (phone rings in the background) in class, ah you

know for me getting, becoming an author, getting into writing, a lot of that I actually cre,

actually goes back to something you said.

I had for those of you who obviously don't know I had um Adam for ah freshman, sophomore

year of English in high school.

And freshman year he would always tout about how and this is mentioned in my book so if you've

read it you would know.

Um he always mentioned that he, that you know its not easy to ace his class and I was one

of the students who got an A so that was something that stayed with me as I was deciding where,

where I was going in life.

That kind of helped build my foundation to become a writer and so those words which I'm

sure I don't know if you probably for you it was something you said in the class, had

a profound impact on me.

How often do you think about the impact your words are having on the students in your classroom?

ADAM: Well first of all I would say its not easy to get an F or an A. Those are the two

hardest grades to get and I was always glad when students (car horn blows) would step

up to the challenge of the A rather try not you know

ZACHARY: To fail ADAM: to fail and try to prove me wrong

ZACHARY: I got a D! (laughs) ADAM: Believe me.

I've had them try to fail.

Ah but you know that's, that's the difficult part with being a teacher.

You know if you're a doctor you can see the body healing or if you're a lawyer, you see

the case ending.

If you're a chef, you can see the food prepared, ah etcetera for all professions but I think

as a teacher what makes it very challenging is you ne, you don't really get to see the

impact of your words.

You just get bored teenagers trying to check their phones now and pretend, put their heads

down pretending and "I'm listening."

But um it is something that um I'm hoping is happening and in fact I have all my students

write a letter to me at the end of the year just to kind of see their impression of what

they think.

In fact I start all my classes now with a quote of the day where I take a quote from

a famous person and we discuss it as a class for about five to 10 minutes and I always

have the "Ugh" from the teenage response, have this going on checking their phones,

um but it was funny I would say probably 75% of students said how much they liked it and

appreciated the wisdom I was sharing with them but they would never admit that to in

any other forum so um it is something I am, something I try to take to heart and um our

experience here has helped me see that does exist so it is a nice thing to know.

ZACHARY: I'm glad.

I'm glad.

And you know its funny because as you were talking I was thinking back to well you coached

my older brother Bill.

ADAM: Billy!

ZACHARY: in wrestling for a little bit.

(chuckles) and ah he for a little bit because he decided that wrestling wasn't something

he wanted to pursue afterwards even though ADAM: And your younger brother too.

ZACHARY: Ah yeah, and my younger brother as well (entrance alarm sounds).

He was somebody.

He, this is just a fun fact.

He won his first wrestling match and after then the next day he went into the coach and

quit because he so he has having trouble winning that you know getting that first victory and

then he got it and he decided to end his wrestling career on a positive note (chuckles).

And so and that's just, that's just encouragement out there.

Just I wasn't planning on getting into this but that was just some encouragement out there

that you know if you feel like you are struggling with something and you are not able to get

something done, that it's just keep working at it and um and you know persevere.

But getting back to what I did plan to talk about, as I mentioned with Bill, I wasn't

necessarily planning to talk about him but something you were saying reminds me of teenagers

are difficult I'm sure because you know like I even remember when I was younger and noticing

my older brother interact with some of my cousins and its like he would play stupid

sometimes because it is not cool to be smart.

ADAM: Are you sure he was playing?

ZACHARY: (Laughs) ADAM: I'm just kidding.

Sorry Bill.

That's for quitting!

ZACHARY: (Laughs) There you go.

The revenge (chuckles) but he ah you know its, its just not the cool thing to you know

to show enthusiasm for schoolwork or really this gets into life in general.

A lot of times people feel pressured to be like everyone else (entrance alarm sounds

again).

I know I was that way in high school.

I just wanted to blend in and I've come to realize that blending in is boring and you

should really blend out.

Everyone and this is a message I hope people get from watching my videos is and reading

my blog content, whatever I put out there you know one of the messages I hope you get

is everyone has their differences.

And its about embracing those and not being embarrassed about it.

And Mr., Adam I, I think back to a lesson you gave us in um English class I don't know

if it was my freshman year or sophomore year but Adam had written a poem that he tol, he

read it out to the class.

He told us the author was unknown and wanted our honest feedback on it.

And a lot of kids in the classroom were ripping it apart and I probably cracked a joke at

it too and then he said "By the way I wrote this."

And so I feel like that, that kind of you seemed to even back then like you always seemed

to have kind of like that confidence in who you were and would you say my assessment is

correct and what advice would you give to others watching this who are (entrance alarm

sounds) having a hard time ah just being, being able to embrace who they are?

ADAM: You know I, I think it is really funny you say that because um probably if you see

me in my non-professional persona versus my professional persona you would be shocked

to see I am more of a, kind of a sit back and watch kind of person rather than the active

person but when I get in front of a classroom um something in the back of my brain kicks

in and I don't know if it is an autopilot I'm not really sure what it is but um the

confidence I am showing there really isn't the same as I am living my life (background

chatter can be heard in the front of the coffee shop) but on one hand I'm very comfortable

in front of the classroom and I'm very outgoing.

I'm very um outspoken.

Um actually the whole time I am in school but as soon as I get home I'm like okay I

don't want to talk to anybody.

I would rather you know kind of sit back and watch everything else going on around the

room and if I'm in a group of people, then actually there. So

I guess what I'm saying is if you find something that you enjoy and realize the world doesn't necessarily

see you the same way you see yourself.

And I think that is important to realize because the more I talk to people and I think that's

the thing about being a teacher where you know the, everybody in every different group.

You know the jocks.

You know the popular kids.

You know the ones who see themselves as nerdy or outcasts or, or whatever group and everybody

has the same insecurities.

Everybody has the same doubts.

They just hide it in different ways.

And I think if you look at what makes you special as a person other people see that

as well and I do think that makes a big difference.

Um you know its, I can't tell you that enough because we just in fact I gave my daughter

this little box that says there is something special inside and its got a little mirror

so when she opens it up she sees herself.

And actually my mom gave that to me and I passed it on to her.

And I think that is something to remember though.

Um there is something unique about all of us and if you appreciate it in yourself, others

tend to appreciate it as well.

ZACHARY: Yeah.

And to go off that I think from my experiences of having cerebral palsy I feel like the opposite

holds true too.

If you're, if you let whatever, what makes you special, if you look at that negatively

and you take that and you and you and you view it negatively and you make it an obstacle,

other people in life are going to make it an obstacle as well.

Where you know for example ah when you had me in class I was still recovering from my

surgery so I was getting out from my, I was getting out of classes five minutes, five

minutes early so I could get to my next class.

That's something, an accommodation I wouldn't have been something I wanted to talk about

at the time with any other students and so you know there it becomes this obstacle where

it really didn't have to be where if I was more open about it and someone asked me "Why

do you get to leave class five minutes early?" or whatever there is no kind of weird unknown

and ah its also interesting to know, I've always I can't say I've always pictured this

but as you were talking I just had to ah smile because I imagin, I pictured you on your,

your, your dining room table, jumping on your dining room table to get your kids' attention

to do their chores (chuckles) but so now I know you, you just save that for the furniture

at the, at the high school and its not something you do with your kids at home.

ADAM: No.

They think I'm just quiet.

ZACHARY: (Laughs) ADAM: Um in fact I should say this too.

If you did tell like other kids you would've been the most popular kid in school because

you could of taken a friend to carry your books.

ZACHARY: Yes.

ADAM: Whether you needed it or not.

Anyone would've been your friend.

Um but you know what and I, I wanted to actually build off what you said.

Um, my, my hidden thing is I'm dyslexic.

And school was always very challenging for me.

Um where I knew I was smart but I couldn't apply it and it was funny when I went away

to college I got much better grades because I got into the field of advertising.

So I was an advertising major.

And what always made me struggle in school was I would approach a problem.

Most people like get the math problem and go right at it like this but because of my

dyslexia I would come all the way around from the back side to answer that question, whether,

in everything that way.

(Other conversation heard in background) which was always a disadvantage because I wasn't

thinking like everybody else around me.

When I was an advertising major suddenly I was a rock star because everybody was solving

the ad problem this way and I'm coming from this totally weird spot and everyone was like

"Wow!

How would you think of that?"

I'm like "That's just how I think."

Um and so I think you know once I learned to embrace that I just see the world a little

differently its an advantage not to come up with the same answer all the time.

ZACHARY: That's awesome.

I'm glad you brought that up because that is you know I had, I had done one of these

videos with a friend, ah my friend Mike who has ADHD and we kind of talk about, he had

a one hea, an interesting journey for him. When

He graduated, he is from another, he wasn't, I met him in college and he graduated around

the same time as me from high school, the high school he went to but in college he ended

up taking, it took him eight years because he was just ah there was some financial reasons in there

but then just some you know struggles with academics and it, it just whether it's dyslexia,

whether it's ADHD, cerebral palsy, there is always something out there I feel that is

going to like you know we're all more I think its kind of ironic but I think we are, we

are a lot more similar than everyone realizes when you realize that we are all different

and so that's the take I've been taking with it and I think um from what you said too it

is really whatever you feel like might be a disadvantage for you, for you out there

watching right now it really can once you find your niche it turns into an advantage.

Um and ah yeah the only other thing I was going to say (other conversation heard in the background) is well that's, do you have any other

comments?

Anything you would like to add, um mention anything you had in mind when I asked you

to do this video that you wanted to mention or not?

ADAM: No I was just very excited to come in and share, share this experience with you.

I'm very proud of the journey you've taken.

In all seriousness I think it is a journey that um I think is wonderful to share.

You know I do know it was difficult when you were in school because people would see you

differently.

In fact what he did leave off was he would come in the room and I would go "FENELL" with

this hatred (entrance bell goes off) and everyone was like "How could you be mean to this kid?

This poor kid has cerebral palsy.

And you're like growling at him."

I was like "I don't care."

And you know ZACHARY: (Laughing) It was one of those jokes

nobody else got.

They're like "He's being mean" and I'm like, I saw right through it and it was

ADAM: But what was the effect it had on the other kids in the class?

ZACHARY: It um, it loosened them up so ADAM: Yeah.

It made him a part of the class.

And I think sometimes we get so you know worried about how we're going to respond.

You know in fact the other joke we would always do is I would say "Fenell, are we going to

have homework tonight?"

And he'd go "Yep.

We are going to do three questions on blah blah blah" and they'd go "Why would you do

that?!" and he would look at them and go "You knew he was going to do it anyways.

Why?"

And they would go "Yeah, we know he was going to do it."

ZACHARY: (Laughs) ADAM: Um but I think we should also embrace

who we are and I think you've done that um even back then, even though it was very uncomfortable,

I think it, it took you to a better place to be able to do that.

ZACHARY: Thanks.

That's means a lot.

Like it's really cool to hear that coming from you because you know obviously that's

one of the other things I've learned in writing Off Balanced was I know my perspective and

how I perceived myself during those years and that actually ended up being positive

for me because now I'm at a point where I'm not worried about making a fool of myself

because I feel like for 18 years I didn't, I missed out on a lot because I was that quiet

person who didn't want to ah who felt uncomfortable approaching anyone so like I could go on,

we could probably go on and talk for hours.

So I should probably but a perfect example, a quick perfect example was a couple of weeks

ago I was, I actually partook in a 5k at my old high school and there before the race

I was looking over at this one guy who looked similar to at least to my memory looked similar

to my fifth grade English teacher, or fifth grade teacher Mr. Swirs ah Mr. Englander ah

and so I was looking over at him and I was looking over at him and finally I'm just like

you know what?

I'm going to go over and ask if he is Mr. Englander.

And the guy and I'm like "Mr. Englander?"

And he goes, he goes "What's that?"

I go "Mr. Englander?"

No, he goes "Oh no."

And I'm like "You look like my fifth grade, you look like one of my old fifth grade teachers.

One of my fifth grade teachers."

I'm sure you guys don't like being called old teachers.

(chuckles) ADAM: Eh, you know what?

It's starting to fit so ZACHARY: (Laughs)

ADAM: It's a part of being a teacher I guess.

ZACHARY: But yeah with, you know, its afterwards I walked away instead of feeling like "Oh

man, I made a fool of myself."

I felt like "At least I know."

Because guess what?

If that would've him, Mr. Englander, and I didn't um go over there and ah, didn't go

over there and talk to him I would've, I know I would've kicked myself for not going over

and asking in the first place so it's kind of what I feel like my extreme internalization

that I had of myself in those years I mention in Off Balanced I had kind of blossomed to

a point where it is just like I hit that wall where now I'm just like so outgoing because

I'm comp, I'm making up for those lost moments.

Those lost opportunities and ah yeah enough about me

ADAM: Well I also think it makes the world a funner place because, because so what?

Believe me I have the same fear.

You know when you walk up and make a fool of yourself but the truth is who cares?

Um, now if I could do that at home as well as with work it would be great but that's

life.

ZACHARY: And I think that's actually a great ending point is for us.

So if you're out there and you're watching this and there's got to be something on your

mind right now where you're kind of apprehensive about.

Whether it is asking somebody out or it's just you know a fear of the admitting to a

certain issue with someone, whatever the case may be, just think about like, just think

about you know you are always thinking what if this what if this doesn't work out.

You know so what if it doesn't?

Let's leave it at that.

Let's end that at so what?

And you know try anyways.

Um, yes and so the final thing we'll do is once this is published and up maybe we'll

test Adam's ah advertising and see if he can maybe get this, get this the highest, the highest

viewed video of mine.

(chuckles) ADAM: I know my wife will watch it.

Love you sweetie!

Hi kids.

ZACHARY: (laughs) Alright, thanks again for joining me.

ADAM: My pleasure.

ZACHARY: Alright.

For more infomation >> Embrace Who You Are - Teacher and Past Student Reflect - Duration: 22:02.

-------------------------------------------

Best Play House Reviews 2017 – How to Choose the Best Play House - Duration: 4:54.

## http://topproducts.com/reviews/best-play-house.htm

TopProducts.com

Search topproducts.com for the best product reviews online.

Top Products presents, our pick for the top 5 Play Houses.

For this review, we chose 5 brands known for quality Play Houses, showcasing a variety

of options that are available.

At the number 5 spot is the Little Tikes Cape Cottage Playhouse chosen not only for its

features, but also because of its budget friendly price tag.

Little Tikes is a renowned manufacturer of innovative and high-quality children's product

including learning accessories and it provides unrivaled customer support that ensures customer

loyalty.

The Little Tikes Cape Cottage Playhouse is a budget-friendly playhouse that's also

child-friendly and roomy enough for a child to comfortably play in.

We love the lightweight nature of this playhouse and the ease with which you can put it together

alone.

This playhouse may not have any accessories inside it, but that only creates more room

for your kids to enjoy.

Next on our list at number 4, is the Kidkraft Outdoor Wooden Playhouse

Kidkraft is committed to creating innovative and quality products that inspire young minds

to explore and discover their world through play with its award winning dollhouses and

play kitchens.

The Kidkraft Outdoor Playhouse is made of weather-resistant cedar wood with swinging

door and windows that give it a realistic feel.

You'll love the functional door knob on the door of this playhouse as it helps your

kids perfect their locomotive skill.

The easy-to-read assembly directions is a plus.

However, the door may scrape the ground if it's not properly elevated.

The next product on our list was chosen because it is a great choice for people who are looking

for a Play House with lots of bells and whistles.

At number 3 we have the ECR4Kids Wilderness Log Cabin Playhouse.

ECR4Kids is committed to manufacturing innovative and high-quality classroom furniture and equipment

that make learning fun and exciting for kids.

The ECR4Kids Wilderness Playhouse is an outdoor and indoor playhouse that comes with benches

and a table that can slide outwards and a doorbell that plays three different sounds.

Interestingly, this playhouse is lightweight, and you can move it with ease even after assembly.

It also has enough head room for taller kids.

Some customers complained about the price of this product, but when you consider all

of its great features, this playhouse provides great value for your money.

When choosing the right Play House for your needs, TopProducts knows that budget can be

an important consideration and our number 2 pick, the Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage II Playhouse

takes the spot for best value.

Step2 is a driven toys manufacturer that's become one of the world's largest manufacturer

of toddler and preschool children's toys.

The Step2 Neat & Tidy II Playhouse has play accessories such as a sink, kitchen table,

kitchen seat, faucet, built-in shelves, wall clock and a play phone, and comes with an

exterior that looks like authentic stone and wood.

We love this playhouse because it has a built-in floor with drain holes and it features an

open design for ease of supervision.

While there aren't any predrilled holes for assembly, you can easily do this yourself

with an electric screwdriver.

And finally, the Backyard Discovery Timberlake Playhouse made it to our Top Choice position

because it provides a good array of features with an affordable price.

Backyard Discovery is committed to bringing back the pre-tech playfulness in children

where fresh air, friends and an active imagination are all that matter.

The Backyard Discovery Timberlake Playhouse is a weather resistant playhouse with play

accessories that include a stove, sink and a cordless phone.

It's perfect for the outdoors.

This playhouse is easy to assemble within 1 hour, is made of durable cedar wood and

has decorative flower pot holders.

On the flip side, the parts are put together with little staples, but you can sort this

out with glue and nails to make it more durable.

These are our top 5 Play Houses.

We hope you enjoyed watching our review.

Until next time, take care.

Click now to subscribe to our youtube channel and like this video.

Don't forget to like our Facebook page and visit us at topproducts.com for more everyday

product reviews.

For more infomation >> Best Play House Reviews 2017 – How to Choose the Best Play House - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Your Mental Illness Doesn't Define You - Duration: 0:30.

You don't have to look at, "where do you begin

and the brain disorder or substance use disorder start or end."

It's all who you are with everything that you've been through, and being able to accept

who you are in that capacity and love yourself regardless.

For more infomation >> Your Mental Illness Doesn't Define You - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sensitivity as a SuperPower ~ Spiritually Fit Session #5 - Duration: 6:45.

- Hello and welcome to this Spiritually Fit Session.

Thank you so much for joining me today.

I want to talk about sensitivity as a super power today.

From the time that I was very small,

I had always remembered being sensitive.

I was a very sensitive little girl.

I easily took on, you know,

the thoughts and beliefs and opinions of others.

And I was not only sensitive physically,

I was sensitive mentally, emotionally,

and probably even spiritually.

And this led me to feel overwhelmed

about what others thought of me.

It led me to kind of step into a room

and feel the energy that was in that room

and feel if someone was upset or someone was angry

and that actually led to a lot of stress

and anxiety in my life,

throughout my teenage years and into my early adult years.

And it wasn't until, you know,

I began some healing work that I started to realize

that sensitivity is my super power

and it is a super power.

And for those of you that are sensitive

and have been told that you're sensitive,

it often is looked at as a bad thing.

But I'm here to tell you that it's not a bad thing.

It can actually be an incredible, amazing gift

when you know how to control it,

when you know how to hone it, and how to direct it

for your highest good and the highest good of others.

So, having sensitivity as a super power

can actually be pretty cool.

It can allow you to relate compassionately

to what others are going through,

it can allow you to see things

from a different perspective rather than

always jumping to conclusions.

You know that more sensitive individual

can sometimes look at things many ways,

and it can also allow you to, you know,

want to help others in a more meaningful

way here on the planet.

So, if you feel that you may have this sensitivity

as a super power, and it's often to be

looked at as negative, I have some tools for you.

So, so often when we're sensitive in our society

we hear that, you know, it's wrong, it's bad,

you're too sensitive.

Stop taking everything so personally.

And I think when it's out of wack,

and it's not quite in tune,

like a piano that doesn't work properly,

your sensitivity can wreak havoc on your life

and the lives of others.

Because you're not honing that and tapping into that

super power and learning how to use it effectively.

But when you learn how to use it effectively,

it can be very powerful.

So, I'm here to give you three tips,

three ways in which you can turn that sensitivity

into your greatest super power

so you can be here and deliver that on the planet

and be of service in the best way possible.

The first one is to practice lots of self-care.

I can't stress this enough.

Practicing self-care has been a life saver for me.

It has been the thing that has literally

saved my life at times where I didn't know what to do,

I was overwhelmed and stressed with life, with kids,

with everything, and so self care became

that life saving thing in my life.

So, practicing self care could be physical,

could be yoga, exercise, taking a walk outdoors,

breathing, breathing.

Taking a breath.

Or it can be mental, emotional, and even spiritual.

But most often, in my life, self care has become

a spiritual practice.

It really has developed and evolved into

getting more in touch with who I am,

getting to know who I am, getting to appreciate

my super powers and being able to deliver those

to the planet.

So, practicing self-care is so key

to turning your sensitivity into a super power.

The second thing is releasing and sending back

things that do not belong to you.

What do I mean by that?

I mean sending back beliefs, judgements, criticisms

that are playing in your mind over and over

that are not you.

They are the voice of somebody else,

your mother, your father, your sister, your brother,

an ancestor from 300 years ago that's been passed down

through your DNA.

They are not you, it's time to let them go.

When you're a sensitive being and you pick up things easily,

you know, those things can keep you trapped.

They can keep you stuck and it's often those things

that are causing the anxiety and the stress in your life

and not actually the sensitivity.

So, getting rid of those things are really an amazing tool

that I use with my clients from access consciousness bars

is return to sender with love and awareness.

So when you see something come up,

you simply say, "Is this mine?

"No"

Return to sender with love and awareness.

Say it in your mind, say it out loud, or journal it.

The third thing is to write a list of the positive aspects

of being sensitive.

Write a list of all the gifts that being sensitive

has given you, and focus on the good that it has

brought into your life.

It truly is a super power when you own it as one.

And for me, having sensitivity in my life

has allowed me to be, you know, in a space to help

others heal on so many levels.

It has allowed me to be in a space

to feel what they're going through,

and relate to them, and then help them let it go

without taking it on.

That's key.

So, people often ask me how do I not take on

these things from others when I'm working with them

in healing sessions, and it's really a practice

of my own self-care.

It's a practice of taking care of me, body, mind, and soul,

and that helps me bring in my super power when it's needed

but then turn down the volume on it when it's not.

So, I hope this helps you in some way.

Please reach out to me and tell me, you know,

what your super power is or how, you know,

what the gift is if you do have sensitivity

as a super power, then what the gift is in your life.

I would love to hear from you.

Take care.

Thank you so much for joining me today

for this Spiritually Fit Session.

Namaste to you my friend

For more infomation >> Sensitivity as a SuperPower ~ Spiritually Fit Session #5 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

You Can Participate in the NIH HIV Clinical Trial Network Refinement - Duration: 5:08.

"I'm Anne Rancourt from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases,

and I'm joined today by Dr. Carl Dieffenbach, director of the

Division of AIDS, also at NIAID. Carl, thanks for being with me."

"Oh it's great to be here."

"So Carl, you're in the process of doing a network refinement. Tell us a little bit about that."

"So every seven years the NIH has a responsibility to renew our clinical trials enterprise,

and as such, this is the opportunity to refine it and make it better and more focused

on the questions not that we're answering today but the questions we will answer between now and 2027

when this round would be up for the next re-competition or refinement."

"And tell us what are the NIH HIV clinical trial networks?"

"So currently there are five involved in prevention, vaccines, and therapeutics and then there's also a pediatric network.

So we currently have five."

"And so as you go through this process, what can people expect to unfold?"

"So right now we're in a listening mode and we're really seeking input into the scientific directions

that we're seeking to accomplish between now and 2027.

We're looking to be able to think about better ways of utilizing our sites.

Basically we're open to all suggestions that people may have about the research enterprise."

"So in this listening mode that you're in right now,

how can the research community and advocates and others play a role?"

"What we are seeking is input, you know,

so if you think about the wisdom of the crowd, everybody has a good idea,

but the idea becomes better after you put it out there in focus group it or share it with people.

Then people say 'Well, what have you thought about this? Have you thought about that?

Have you considered all these different aspects?'

And only through those kinds of conversations does your idea grow and shape and get better.

So that's really the mode we're in right now. We would like that kind of input."

"And how long do people have to give you this input?"

"Well, the timeline we're on is that sometime in late January we're going to go to our Advisory Committee

and say this is what we think well we want to do and here are the steps, here's what we do.

And then at that point we have to start writing solicitations, where we're going

to then ask people to send in their grants based on the solicitations.

At that point we'll have to stop taking suggestions simply because we cannot be writing and taking in suggestions.

So I would say the rest of this calendar year,

please get us your information and your ideas, your comments -- comments, questions, ideas.

We would love to have them."

"Is there a benefit to sending you things earlier or should people wait till the deadline?"

"I would say if you're a procrastinator, do it now!

Because ... don't hold back.

You know, if you get into the habit of sending notes if you have ideas.

This is an opportunity as a stakeholder. It's sort of like voting.

If you don't vote, you can't complain.

If you don't --- as a stakeholder you have an opportunity, and to certain extent I'd say almost a responsibility, to participate in this process,

so that we together can make our team, our enterprise as good as it can be."

"Can people comment multiple times?"

"Please."

"Wonderful. And so how can people comment, what's the mechanism?"

"So I imagine the simplest would be to get on the website and send us an email to the comment box.

Additionally, if there are specifics that you want to talk about directly, you can contact my office

and we could schedule a call. If there were areas where you wanted to have input into

and you wanted to broaden out the conversation, like suppose you wanted to

talk about something specific for vaccines because we're here at the

Vaccine Trials Network meeting, we could set something up

where you would have a chance potentially to have a dialogue with Mary Marovich, the director of the vaccine program.

It depends on what you're seeking, but by all means, we are interested and care about what you think.

We'll take your suggestions to heart."

"And so we've heard that some people might be a little afraid that they have just one specific point that they want to communicate to you,

and it's not a grand vision. Are you open to all kinds of feedback?"

"I think that whether your comment is simple or complicated,

if you have an idea that you think should be heard, I want to hear it."

"Carl, thank you so much. Thank you for watching. We hope to get your feedback soon and take that into account."

"Thank you all."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét