Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

How do I know when I need to change my leadership style?

A little bit of history

from my perspective and how I learned to

to identify what what the triggers are

for when people aren't connecting with you

has just come basically from experience.

I've worked with several different leadership teams

over my 40 some year career

and you really do get to see

the behaviors and the the changes of cultures

and in each office you go into

that really should and be an almost

intuitive and when you need to change your focus

change your sense of direction and how you lead.

There are basics -

the principles for me you're always being

open and honest, communicative, collaborative,

but sometimes you just have to tweak those things

that are your management style

to make sure that you're connecting

with the people you're leading

and you'll know that.

It is more of a gut reaction, trusting your instincts

but you will know it by the way your team

behaves around you.

For more infomation >> How do you know when you need to change your leadership style? - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

What does effective leadership look like to you? - Duration: 0:57.

I think it's that they actually inspire me to do better.

I think a leader is someone that you actually follow.

I once heard this saying, a really good saying about leadership, where

if you, to be a good leader you have people following you

because otherwise, you know, you're actually just taking a walk.

You're out there on your own by yourself.

And so, it's the who do you bring with you as well

and how you inspire them to be the best who they can be

and, how do you also go in a particular direction if you think about even if you are taking a walk

how you get everyone to come with you,

how do they, you know, arrive at the same time doing the particular jobs that they're doing?

Yeah, so it's that kind of thing.

For more infomation >> What does effective leadership look like to you? - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Business PC Service Gulfport|Gulfport Business PC Service - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Business PC Service Gulfport|Gulfport Business PC Service - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Computer Repair Dell Gulfport|Gulfport Computer Repair Dell - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Computer Repair Dell Gulfport|Gulfport Computer Repair Dell - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Co-Creating with Muggles (those who don't get LOA) | 30 Day Video Challenge 29/30 - Duration: 10:49.

Hey, my happy shiny puppies!

This is Melody Fletcher, Author of Deliberate Receiving: Finally the Universe makes some

freakin' sense!

And today is day 29 of our 30 day challenge.

(Laughing) Oh my God!

Tomorrow's the last day.

So, I've got a good one for you today.

Well, I mean, they've all been good!

But today I want to talk about what it's like to co-create, which means that you are in

the same space with somebody and you're sort of sharing a reality with them.

And you're always co-creating a reality with everybody that you're sharing a reality with,

to some degree.

Sometimes a little bit, sometimes a lot.

But that's called a co-creation, because you are both involved in the reality and the creation

of the reality that you are currently experiencing.

And so, what is it like to co-create with somebody who doesn't get this stuff?

We like to call those people Muggles.

Yeah?

Affectionately!

So, what's it like to co-create with a Muggle?

What's it like to, you know, go on a trip or live with or try to get anything done,

work on a project at work, or you know, sort of create anything when somebody else is involved

and that person doesn't understand their power at all.

And so, they're sitting there and maybe they're grumpy.

Maybe they're choosing to be grumpy which just drives you crazy!

And maybe they're blaming everything that goes wrong on traffic, and other people, and

the government, and Bob in Accounting and, you know, whatever.

But everything is somebody's fault, and everything is shit, and then they're focusing on all

the wrong stuff, and they're getting totally stressed out.

And you're sitting there and you're thinking "Quit fucking up my reality dude."

So, you're getting really, really resentful, yeah?

Usually that's the emotion that comes up and what that means when you're getting resentful

like that, in the moment, is that you're giving them your power.

You are letting them influence your vibration, they're dragging you down.

Which means that now you don't get to have what you want, because you can't create anything

good from that place and you're blaming them.

Which means that you've just stepped into powerlessness and you're giving them all the

credit for that.

Well, that's not how it works and unfortunately you know that.

Unfortunately, because it's annoying sometimes, right?

And so, what do you do when you're trying to make something happen, allow something

to happen, you're trying to receive something but this other person seems to be messing

it up for you because they don't know what they're doing?

Urgh... and they're not going to open to you telling them that either.

And this person can be your husband, it can be your child, it can be... well, if it's

your child, you can influence them a little bit more.

(Laughing) But it can be your neighbor, could be your boss, could be your co-worker, could

be your mother.

Yeah?

So, these aren't always people that we can walk away from and go "Pshh.., I don't need

to do this."

Yeah?

Because if you can walk away from it, that might be the most comfortable thing.

But what if you can't?

What if you've chosen to live with this person and they're in your life in a much bigger

way?

Well, first of all, take a beat.

Take a beat.

When you start to feel all those emotions coming up and you're realizing "Oh, I just

want to beat you.

I just want to...aargh...throttle you because you're messing up my reality."

When you get into that, you know, state, take a beat, take a breath.

Even if you're in the car with them, on a car trip, just shut down for a minute.

Close your eyes, take a breath and reset.

Remind yourself that even if they don't get it, and they don't need to, you do create

your own reality.

So, what's going on with you, how are you feeling?

Now you might not be able to clear that up in that moment but you can make other choices.

You can decide, "I'm going to put a pin in that.

Got some powerlessness.

We'll deal with that later when I can.

But right now, let's do some damage control, let's do some arbitrage."

And so, breathe.

To me, breathing, taking a few deep breaths, it's sort of like the human equivalent of

turning it off and on again.

Yeah?

So you kind of hit the reset button and then you already feel (exhaling) a lot better.

And now, the way I like to do it is: I create a little bit of a bubble around me.

So, I'm in my bubble and in that bubble I can slow down time.

I can stop time; I have all the time in the world.

There's no pressure in my bubble.

So, even though this other person is like "Aargh!!!

Pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure!!"

I'm like, whoosh.

I'm fine, it's cool in here.

Yeah?

So, I create this little bit of a bubble around me and I kind of just check out.

And I might just half check out but I sort of check out.

Yeah?

I go into my happy place, I go into my bubble.

I go into my… knowing that I create my reality and then it becomes almost funny, you know,

that this person like's a little cartoon character just (high pitched cartoony voice) "Oh my

god, oh my god; oh my god!"

And I'm like "Aww."

I don't make myself responsible for trying to convince them of anything.

For trying to cheer them up.

For trying to…, you know, because I know that if I'm getting affected, I'm allowing

that to happen.

So, this bubble isn't one of protection, it's not like I'm trying to protect myself and

keep them out; it's just one that kind of, it's like there's a different temperature

around me.

I create my own little eco system, my own little climate around me.

Yeah?

And they're sitting there bitching and moaning and grumping, and whatever and stressing and

jumping around and bouncing off the walls.

But it doesn't matter; they don't matter to the creation of your reality.

They don't!

Yeah?

And you can't let them matter.

And here's the key to this: You have to be willing to allow them their grumpiness.

It has to be ok with you that they're grumpy.

It has to be ok with you that they're stressed.

It doesn't have anything to do with you, but you have to allow them to be.

So, you have to be comfortable with their discomfort.

And know that, you know what, when that gets uncomfortable enough, maybe they'll allow

themselves to be influenced by a higher vibration.

And if you just happened to be that higher vibrational being sitting next to them, it

might be you.

And then you get to participate in that rising, and that's fun.

Yeah?

But if you allow yourself to get dragged into their shit pit with them, you're going to

resent them, even though you were the one who allowed it.

You jumped right in there with them.

Yeah?

That being said, if it is impossible for you to regulate your vibration, walk away.

Do your best to walk away.

Maybe, you know, if you're on a car trip, for example, the next time you stop somewhere,

go to the bathroom, shut the door and just take a moment.

(Exhaling) Give yourself a moment to reset outside of their presence.

This is something that I have done all my life and I did it as a kid but I didn't half

check out, I fully checked out.

And they called it daydreaming.

I'm wondering if any of you guys might relate to that?

Let me know in the comments.

I'm guessing that a whole bunch of you relate to that.

Yeah?

And so, this checking out allowed me to be in situations with people who had energy that

was almost intolerable to me.

And yes, sometimes it happened at school.

And I would just go away.

My body would be there and I would be in a completely different place.

Really happy place, really shiny place.

And got in a lot of trouble for that at the time because I was still dealing with a lot

of powerlessness and so that was mirrored back to me, but it was my attempt to do that.

So, I realized at some point in my life that, that was actually a survival mechanism.

That was actually a really good thing to do and something I should foster rather than

shut down.

And if you have kids, by the way, who tend to daydream, notice when they're doing it.

Are they doing it when there's something uncomfortable going on, when people are stressing, when

people are trying to put pressure on them?

Yeah?

So, I certainly did, and there was a lot of pressure.

I grew up in Germany y'all.

It was pressurey, pressurey.

Lots of things were expected of even a little kid.

And so, that checking out mechanism was a really, really helpful one.

Didn't feel helpful at the time but I recognized it later as such.

And now, I use it very deliberately as a technique to… you know, if I can't physically remove

myself, I still remove myself.

And I might only half check out.

So, I'm sort of observing what's going on.

I can even still have a conversation, sort of, you know, with somebody.

But if their energy is just off but for whatever reason I need to be in the room, I create

a little happy vibrational bubble around me and I check into that rather than into theirs.

I become less present there and I become more present here.

It's not like I'm not present, yeah, but I'm present here and not there.

So, hopefully that answers it.

So, for those of you who were asking "What happens after this 30 day challenge?"

Well, I'll tell you tomorrow on the last day.

Ok?

I've been getting lots of questions about that kind of stuff and so I'll have some news

for you tomorrow and tell you how we're going to go forward with the videos and with the

content and with our conversations.

Yeah?

So for now, I want to know from you, do you ever check out?

Do you use daydreaming?

Did you check out as a kid?

And can you come to see that as a really valuable resource now?

Can you maybe try to use it or do you use it?

And whether you were aware of it or not; maybe this video made you aware of that as a way

to, sort of, rebalance yourself vibrationally?

So let me know in the comments wherever you're watching this.

And then, I will see you tomorrow for the last day of our 30 day challenge.

Until then, thank you for bringing your light to the world.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Co-Creating with Muggles (those who don't get LOA) | 30 Day Video Challenge 29/30 - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Why must Watch Because Of Meeting You The Chinese Remake Of The Hit KDrama Jang Bo Ri Is Here - Duration: 7:52.

Why must Watch "Because Of Meeting You," The Chinese Remake Of The Hit K-Drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" ?

While the name Because of Meeting You" doesnt exactly inspire the urge to binge-watch, a closer look at the synopsis revealed an interesting theme — embroidery.

This TV series is a remake of the 2014 Korean drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here," but fans say the Chinese version is even better than the Korean original.

"Because of Meeting You is a 2017 Chinese romance drama about two women who grow up with embroidery as the focal point of their lives. However, one leads the live the other should have had.

Destiny brings the two together as professional rivals as they fight to become the Master Embroideress at Golden Threads House, a prominent embroidery atelier. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

Guo Guo (Sun Yi), the real granddaughter of the Master Embroideress, lost her memory after a car accident when she was little, but she was saved by the driver, who then raised her as her younger daughter in a wonton shop.

To search for their lost child, Guo Guo's parents hosted a drawing competition. But the jealous and conniving the older sister Yu Xin (Wu You) posed Guo Guos drawing as her own at the competition.

Surprised by the painting, Guo Guos biological mother takes Yu Xin under her wing and begins teaching her fashion design and embroidery. Yu Xin trains diligently as an apprentice with the hopes of one day taking over Golden Threads House.

Meanwhile, Guo Guo stumbles into a hidden embroidery master while making wonton deliveries. Unable to deny what flows through her veins, Guo Guos talent with embroidery begins to surface.

As she advances to the final round of an important embroidery competition, her presence threatens everything Yu Xin has worked so hard for.

Shortly before "Because of Meeting You" came out, Chinese fashion designer Lan Yu showcased a stunning collection of blossoming magnolias on the runway at New York Fashion Week.

This East-meets-West, modern yet elegant display of oriental romanticism left quite an impression on me. It turns out, Lan Yu comes from an embroidery family herself.

Reading this, my mind immediately formed an ethereal image of a girl in the water town of Su Zhou, bred in a long lineage of embroidery masters, sewing by the lake.

I remember thinking what a great backdrop for a TV series this would be. And poof, like magic, "Because of Meeting You" came out. Inspired by Lan Yu or not, this series deserves a better look.

While the reversal-of-identities storyline is nothing mind-blowing, there are lots of elements that make the show a fun watch. For example, the ridiculously-good-looking male lead.

Deng Lun is a relatively new face in show business. Having only debuted four years ago, his cinematic trajectory is already soaring at hyper speed.

Handsome in a So Ji Sub meets Lee Joon Gi kind of way, he plays a snooty lawyer in "Because of Meeting You." Impeccably dressed (like a Korean superstar), and towering at 185cm, Deng Lun looks fantastically model-esque in all kinds of outfits.

Infuse that mischievous façade with a bad boy's sense of justice, and you have a romantic hero that's impossible to resist.

"Because of Meeting You" is my first time seeing Deng Lun on screen, but the 24-year-old actor has already been cast in multiple big-budget dramas, namely Bai Lu Yuan, and Season 2 of the 2016 hit Chinese drama "Ode to Joy." His suave performance in "Because of Meeting You" is a major draw to keep watching.

Since it is a romance drama set in a century-old embroidery house, there is no shortage of sewing competitions.

And since I'm a sucker for artisan dramas, a la "Feast of the Gods" and Jewel in the Palace, I get all amped up for the big reveal of their embroidery masterpieces.

To make the show more realistic, the production team studied various techniques of traditional Chinese embroidery: double-sided embroidery, feather embroidery, golden thread embroidery, and infused them into the story. Aside from the extraordinary craftsmanship that goes into the competition pieces alone, the costumes worn by even secondary characters have an otherworldly charm.

The sky-colored chiffon clouds, rainbow needlework, and gauzy, shimmery dresses seem to be straight out of a watercolor painting. The perfect drama to unwind to.

Sometimes after a long day of work or school, you don't want to watch an intense and depressing thriller to wind up an already anxious day. You just want something bright and cheerful to relax to.

That's when I reach for "Because of Meeting You. From the cast, the stage set, to the costumes, the show displayed an extremely cohesive aesthetic.

Even if spring is now lost in the blistering heat outside, you can at least find spring on the screen. And "Because of Meeting You" is a drama that has captured spring in every frame.

Soompiers, have you been watching "Because of Meeting You?" What do you like about the show?.

michelledong is a Soompi Features Writer. When she's not straining her neck muscles to find The Next Great Korean Drama, she's writing her book 2 Questions Every Girl is Asking Herself & casting Kim Soo Hyun as her dream lead.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét