Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

Flowers bloom like this was a fairy tale Your company is very welcome here

I'll take your coat if you'd like to stay awhile

The rains bring blessings down near

I've been waiting for This strange and sweet existence

I've been thinking...

Flowers bloom This is a fairy tale

I'll put down every word in writing And leave it by your door

I'll take it slow if you wanna stay awhile I want to be close to you

So I'm asking this once more

For more infomation >> Flowers Bloom [official audio] | Bobby Puckett - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Young and The Restless - You Lied - Duration: 1:06.

>> Victor: Yep?

>> Nick: Dad?

>> Victor: Listen to me.

You lied to me about Chelsea's search.

You went along with her, although your mother -- we all

had agreed not to let the story come out.

>> Nick: It's over, Dad.

I just spoke to Dr. Harris.

He admitted everything.

In fact, he's gonna lead us to Chloe right now.

>> Chelsea: [ Gasps ]

For more infomation >> The Young and The Restless - You Lied - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

REVITALIGN Playa Leather Slide Sandal by Gabby Reece - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> REVITALIGN Playa Leather Slide Sandal by Gabby Reece - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

That feel when you make cringe on overwatch - Duration: 0:17.

i liek pussi

For more infomation >> That feel when you make cringe on overwatch - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD Danganronpa Komahina] I don't want to see you cry (+ENG SUB,FRENCH SUB) - Duration: 0:52.

Come here

I don't want to see you cry

I don't want to see you sad or see you you suffer,either

I always want to see you smile and i want to make you smile

So...

For that purpose

I don't mind if you hate me

That's what i decided

But....

It's hurts

The truth is

I want to look after you more than anyone

But i can't

For more infomation >> [MMD Danganronpa Komahina] I don't want to see you cry (+ENG SUB,FRENCH SUB) - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

God Loves You, Therefore You Should... - Duration: 2:02.

Our starting point for loving God well

is learning from Jesus how to love others

like God loves us.

This is a fascinating pattern you're going to see in our passage today

as we've already read through, but we'll look at it again.

There is a

logical disconnect

in the grammatical flow

of this concept.

God loves you

therefore you should love...

you would think

the logical grammatical flow

would end that sentence with the word God.

God loves you, therefore you should love God.

God laid his life down for you

therefore you should lay your life down for God.

God cares for you therefore you should care for God.

That God would say,

"I love you so much

and that's why I want you to love..."

You would think he'd say, "me."

But he says, "I love you so much

and that's why I want you to love

everybody else."

And that pattern happens over, and over, and over again.

I think it would be easy for us to say

"You know, I love God"

and God knows that he says, "I know, I'm a pretty great guy

and I'm overwhelming, don't you think?

I mean, how are you not going to love me?"

But he says that'd be easy and also

we might be second guessing ourselves about "how can I

get the blessing out of God and make sure that I... so I'm going to love him and..."

and leave people behind, but see

"You know how much I love you?"

That amazing love that I have for you is the amazing love that I have for the people around you as well.

So

the same spirit that's in you, reminding you[ of God's love for you

is the same spirit that's in others reminding them and

wants to use you to validate that message.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét