Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 24 2018

Hey wat up socials! it's Abbi J your life coach and today on AJ LIfe Hacks I am

sharing with you the number one skill that you need to know in order to be

successful. Yes it's one skill and this skill alone tells me so much about you

and if you really will be able to accomplish your goals and that doesn't

matter if it's a goal of starting a business a goal of you know graduating

or having a some amazing accomplishment this single skill alone will make the

difference between you and the 99%. So let's get going grab a pen and paper

take some notes because you do not want to miss this video. So what is it that

makes people successful? So many people have goals have dreams have aspirations

but they never achieve them and it's always been an anomaly to me of why some

people can be given some tools and resources that they found on my channel

and achieve phenomenal success and while other people they know the steps they

know the basics but yet they struggle to accomplish their goals and some of the

things that they would honestly truthfully sincerely love to accomplish

so what's the difference because you can be sincere in your efforts and have them

succeed and you can be sincere and have them fail and I have found that in my

coaching experience it comes down to one skill and that skill is the ability to

take action. Take a moment soak that in because that skill alone the ability to

take action is so overlooked not a lot of people talk about it but it truly is

the difference between those who achieve and those who don't is their ability to

take action and to take immediate action whether that small or radical they are

able to force themselves to take that first step towards their goals talk to

you any friend anybody of yours any family member and all of us have a goal

of some sort and you know we live in the spirit of

entrepreneurship. So I'm sure that most of the people you've actually talked to

would like to start their own business or would like to do something a little

out of the box to earn money or to change up their career and yet they

haven't and that's because they struggle with the ability to take action because

we've all been there. We all feel like oh you know what I'm gonna do that tomorrow.

Oh you know what? Today just wasn't the right day so I'm gonna do that you know

a different time I'm gonna do that on Tuesday and they're waiting for this

perfect moment to take action and to take those first steps towards their

business or maybe they do the first couple steps because they're easy but

then as soon as it gets hard as soon as it requires maybe a phone call maybe

stretching out of your comfort zone doing something that they aren't

familiar with they just stop. And so I hope that the one thing you get out of

this video is that you need to develop that ability to take action I can

single-handedly say that all of the successes I've had in my life being able

to graduate college early to have amazing relationships to have my own

business to manage other people's businesses came down to me being able to

take action. And no it never was convenient and it was never easy but

that's what separates you from the people that you know go through life and

just live a mediocre life that separates you from them and puts you in the realm

of being an achiever. It's that ability to take action regardless if you know

the next step or not regardless if it's easy or if it's convenient or if you

have enough time to do it that is what makes a high achiever is somebody who's

who has that ability to take action right now so how do you develop that

ability maybe you're sitting there realizing that crap there are so many

goals and dreams and businesses you wanted to start but you never took that

first step. Well you've got to practice. You've got to actually force yourself

how that self-discipline that way you hit a roadblock you mentally say oh no

no no no I'm gonna practice taking action and I'm gonna do it right now.

Perfect example. So I am giving some free seminars across to Utah and it has been

a dream of mine to do for the last couple of months and you know what I

called up the the library where I was gonna give these free seminars and

booked it so not only am i given myself a deadline but I took that first step of

action I didn't know how to do that I didn't know how to book anything and it

took me going in in person and it didn't work the first time over the phone but I

didn't give up and I did it right now. I did it when I had two seconds. I didn't

wait for after work. I didn't wait for it to be the perfect situation or I didn't

wait a couple days. I had to take action now and what's amazing about this

ability is the more you do it the easier it becomes so I know I've kind of

rambled about the skill but it's for a good reason because truly when somebody

comes to me and they asked for coaching advice or when they want to share with

me their business ideas I can tell in the first five seconds if they're

actually going to be successful at it by asking them this suite so what have you

done already and if they say to me well you know what I haven't started yet but

you know what next week I'm going to do this and oh you know what um I'm a

little busy that week but I'll do it you know the next after I work my full-time

job I just automatically know that maybe they'll do it like there's a slight

chance but if they haven't taken that first step of you know what I've done

what I can right now and tomorrow I'm gonna do what I can

tomorrow and I'm just gonna figure it out as I go and that ability when

somebody can come up to me and say you know what I want to start my own

business and you know what I don't know how but I'm gonna call I have an

appointment scheduled tomorrow to talk to a guy who has done it or you know

what I didn't know how but I set up my own account and this is what I'm doing

and this is what I'm gonna do tomorrow they are so much further ahead and they

are so much more likely to succeed in that goal all because they took those

first couple steps that in a big giant nutshell is it the ability to take

action is the number one skill you need to develop if you want to be successful

in anything! And that's what's so crazy and why this pursuit of being a person

of action being a person that immediately just goes for it and get

stuff done is so vital is because it will help you in every area of your life

perfect example the other day I a friend asked me if they said you know I want to

apply for this job will you look at my resume? And for that hour we just busted

it out it wasn't convenient we were trying to do something else but we made

this sacrifice and we got it done and we applied and it was done and now it's in

it's like in the system so now it's up to fate it's up to life but you've done

everything you can and it comes down to that ability to take action so my hope

and dream for you is that this video has inspired you to become a person of

action if so leave a comment below maybe type in action and you have got

this. So please like this video and subscribe to my channel. I've got videos

like this coming out all the time because if you're a person of action

then click on these videos of how to set your goals and how to set yourself up

for extreme success in life. Thank you so much for watching I cannot

wait to see in the next video and to hear about all your stories of how you

are taking action today. So leave those down below and of course I will see you

in the next video so Abbi J out.

For more infomation >> The #1 Success Skill You Have to Learn | SUCCESS STRATEGIES FOR REAL LIFE - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Advice Every Shopper Needs to Hear And How to Tackle Debt - Duration: 1:46.

A lot of us are probably guilty of going shopping.

There's a good special.

You put it on the credit card.

Maybe you open a new credit card

Because you're going to save an extra 25%!

And then the bill comes...

You forget that you opened that new credit card...

And the bill just sits there...

And you open the bill two months later...

Ooh. That dress that was five hundred dollars on sale...

Not five hundred dollars anymore. That's bad debt.

Bad debt is high interest rate debt.

Double digits is a good rule of thumb of expensive debt.

But also debt that is not helping you buy something towards your long term future.

So what is good debt?

Good debt is generally less expensive debt.

Lower interest rates.

Also debt that helps you move towards your financial future

So mortgages are often times an example of good debt.

Mortgages are helping buy an

asset - A home.

Generally they tend to have lower interest rates versus other kinds of debt.

It can be a great way to achieving a long term dream.

So balancing where you are today

Knowing what you are paying for your debt,

So that you can make the good decision on where you go next.

When you have that extra dollar,

You can take that extra dollar and say,

"Hey, I'm gonna put it towards my student loan debt."

Because for every dollar extra I put to my

student loans, I'm saving 13%.

and I can't earn 13% with my investment portfolio.

For more infomation >> Advice Every Shopper Needs to Hear And How to Tackle Debt - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Everything About Me - Explaining the YouTube Life! - Duration: 2:13.

You guys are like, completely clueless when it comes to facts about me.

I mean, I've had my channel for 2 years, and you guys don't know the first thing about

me.

So today I'm gonna be telling you all about me.

Let's get started.

Hey everyone, it's your girl, Joy.

Wassup.

If you guys don't know who I am, that's fine, because today we're gonna be learning.

And if you haven't already, I suggest you click that subscribe button because, well,

it's a big red button, like, how could you not.

Okay, without further ado, let's get right into the video.

I'm Jessica, and I'm almost ten years old.

I started my channel on May 30th in 2017.

Then, I started making a few DIY videos.

Then, I continued on with vlogs and more, and, here I am now.

I have a brother named Nathan who has a channel which I will link down below and somewhere

on the screen right now.

And I have a sister named Emily who does not have a YouTube channel.

I came up with the name "Joyzica" 'cause I love the idea of having a fanbase called Joyers.

Has a nice ring to it, y'know?

One thing I really, really like about Youtube is the creativity that revolves around it.

Just the desire to become better and to create more videos.

Okay, now time for my first top 5 and 3 quarters list.

Top 5 and three-quarters things about me.

My favorite food is grilled chicken.

(sorry vegetarians) I have a cute bird named Jamie and a sweet parakeet named Georgia.

I love acting and singing on stage.

I'm not a shy type.

I like to knit in my spare time but it's kind of hard to do it without becoming a grandma!

That's not funny, I actually do like to knit.

And my 5 and three-quarter thing to know about me is that I move

quickly.

I mean, look at this.

Yeah.

I know.

So thank you guys so much for watching I really enjoyed making this video.

Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell to join the joyers because we are an

unstoppable force.

If you liked that video, kindly annihilate the like button.

Okay, see you soon.

Bye!!

For more infomation >> Everything About Me - Explaining the YouTube Life! - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Selling Crochet - Lesson 6 - Retail Pricing - Duration: 12:03.

Hi! Welcome to Lesson #6 of How to Sell Your Crochet

for Profit. My name is Sedie and in this lesson

we're going to be talking about pricing your items

for the retail industry versus the

wholesale industry which we spoke about in the last lesson.

Let's get started.

As we open up the discussion about retail pricing I want to point out

that it's usually the place that most people begin.

They jump from I've created this item to

how much am I going to sell it for? And as we learned

in lesson five it is more important to figure out all your costs and calculate

wholesale price before you begin to calculate

any other pricing. So since

you've already done Lesson 5 now we're into Lesson 6

we're going to talk about retail. I want

you to keep in mind and be

very vigilant in keeping

the starting point of your

calculation the wholesale price.

Pretend that the wholesale price is your production

cost and that you cannot go

below that price because you and I

both know that you've ready calculated

a profit margin in that wholesale price for yourself

and so to honor your business and to honor you

efforts and to honor your customer you need to keep that wholesale price as

your base price. From there is where you calculate

all other pricing. So we're going to talk

first about suggested retail

price

You know when you go to the store and you look at the tag and it says

'Suggested retail price'? That usually is the price

that the manufacturer has told

the seller that if you want to make your money back

because of how much you paid for it on wholesale

this is the price you should probably price it. So

we're going to calculate it as suggested manufacturer

or suggested retail price for our items. And the way that you

calculate the suggested retail price

it by taking the wholesale price and multiplying it

by 2 which is a 100% markup

on that wholesale price which

gives them the suggested retail price. Now

the reason you want to give a suggested retail price

is because it allows the buyer

to see the potential of

profit that they can make on that item. Also

keep in mind it is a suggested

retail price. They may choose to price

a little lower than the price that you have

suggested but you have give them the

best case scenario and

if they really want then they're going to go ahead and go with the best case scenario.

So multiplying your wholesale price

by 2, and remembered it falls in line with what I told you

when the seller

comes t you and says, "I'd liked to put your item

in our shop how much is your wholesale price?"

and they're looking for 50% down. So whatever

your suggested retail price it

should be two times the amount that they've paid you

to take that item.

Now the retail

price is generally the price that you

are going to decide you want to list your items for

and the retail price just like the

suggested retail price is twice as much.

However you may choose

just like any buyer who buys your items to put in their shop

to price a little lower than that.

I wouldn't suggest that you price too much lower than that because you don't want to undercut

your sellers. So if your....

if someone comes in, comes

to you, and they buy pieces from you

at a wholesale price and then they actually list it

at the suggested retail price

then you don't want to undercut them

too much in your shop or where you're selling your items because

that will reduced the likelihood that they will be able to sell

and then they will not come back

to buy more from you. So undercutting your

own price is a very bad idea and I have seen it done

and it is it's not pretty. So

you want to make sure that you are pricing twice as much. Now let's say

you do want to give a discount for people to buy

from you? That's okay but

what I would suggest is that you simply

do maybe 80%

or 90% of the price instead of a 100%

but don't go down to something like 60 or 50% unless you're just trying

to get rid of the items your just liquidity or

liquidation sale. So like I said

your suggested retail price is

two times the wholesale price

so that yours sellers can get a

good feel, an idea, for how much

profit make per item that

they sell.

Okay so now that we know how we're going to

determine what the suggested retail price

is let's go back to our scenario with the scarf and

see what the pricing will be on our scarf as

a suggested retail price. So you going to take your wholesale

price ad you're going to multiply that

by 2. So in our scenario the wholesale

price was $59.15 and we're going to multiply that by

two

which gives a suggested retail price

of .......I'm sorry

$118.30

So your

buyer has the opportunity to sell

that scarf at $118.30 and

that's great for them they get a

a 50% profit from

that number and that is a number that you can play with.

Now if you're going to do a retail price for you

for your shop, your blog, your website where you decide to

list your items, and we will be talking about that in a later lesson,

then I would suggest that you do

be two time mark up the one hundred percent markup

or that you do a 80% markup.

You can do you like I said you 80% or 90% if we do you an 80%

markup we multiply it by 1.8

and we get

a price of $106.47 for the scarf.

Now like I said in the beginning

please do not get caught up with the numbers that I'm giving you here

and say, 'Oh my god I don't think I would pay that." There are people who would pay that

and we go right back to our first lesson

or s second lesson I think which was

target audience. You know who your target audience

is. You know what their going to sustain

in cost it is up to you to determine

if those prices are right for you or if you need to adjust them in some way.

And you can adjust them by the

material that you use, the size of the items that you make,

the places that you sell them and the audience that you target.

So remember keep that in mind if you haven't watched

the previous lessons I highly recommend that you watch the previous

lessons and then come back here and do

the pricing. But that is what I would suggest. So

now you have 80% markup

for yourself and your

wholesale buyer had a 100% and they can go from

anywhere from their cost which was your wholesale price

to you 100%

markup on those items and

they would be just fine. Now you don't want to go to

low because you wanna make sure that

you're not undercutting your buyers

but you are giving the best price that

you can and that your still making a good profit

on your items. So we're gonna come back

with some action steps for you.

You action steps for this lesson

are to calculate your suggested retail price

for each of the items that you sell or that you would like to sell

and to also calculate your

80% mark up, your 90% markup

on the items that you'd like sell. Those would be your retail prices.

So basically you're going to do the suggested retail price which is

pretty much 100% of the wholesale price of

each of your items and then your going to take those same items and you're going to

create

a chart for yourself so that you know

'Okay so if I sell this hat it's going to be

this much wholesale, this much suggested retail

for my wholesale buyers and this much retail

for me and I have an 80% or 90% markup.'

So that's your action step

for this lesson. In our next lesson

we're going to be talking about familial pricing

or lower pricing that is not like your suggested retail price for your retail

price. And that's mostly for friends, family,

and flea market price

that sometimes takes a little bit different calculation

than the pricing that we've done today. Thank you so much for watching. I've

had a great time you and I look forward to seeing you in the next lesson.

For more infomation >> Selling Crochet - Lesson 6 - Retail Pricing - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE, NO TAGS) Migos Type Beat - "Peter Pan" | Free Trap Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:26.

PICK 3 PAY FOR 1

For more infomation >> (FREE, NO TAGS) Migos Type Beat - "Peter Pan" | Free Trap Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cellulose Fibrils Topic Tuesday #8: You need to change the way you think! - Duration: 4:46.

– Hi guys! Welcome back to the Topic Tuesday at the Exilva blog.

Today I'm joined by my colleague Otto Soidinsalo.

Thanks for coming back to Topic Tuesday, Otto.

– Thanks for the invitation, it's always nice to be here.

– Thank you. So we have an interesting topic today.

I've searched and read some articles that China is doing a quite big change in how

they think about the environmental policies, and they have a 70%

reduction aim on greenhouse gases.

And actually, from 1st of January 2018,

China put a green tax on product solutions as a consequence of this.

And this is a step

towards a lower emission society, and at the same time something that will

affect a lot of the product systems that's out there, and we're talking about

coatings today, as an example. Otto, what's your take on this this new

type of thinking from the government, with regards to the regulatory aspects,

and how will this affect the product systems, you think?

– First of all it I think it's a major impact on the development and

innovation in coatings, because people know that solvent-born systems are

really durable.

If you really want to have a long-lasting coating,

for example in in containers, you use those for sea cargo, where you have the salt

and everything.

And people know also that there are some challenges.

Still, you have water-based coatings which are more or less equivalent,

but still there are some challenges. So I think this will push the

companies to develop more and more towards water-based systems, so that the

whole industry will kind of get a kick and go further;

when it comes to binders,

rheology modifiers, and and so on.

– Do you think that we will get also an improvement, or I would say also a new

development going on in the rheology modifiers area for instance?

– Well I think that it will affect everything; when you have new binders,

you are basically forced to do new formulations.

And I think there will be also a lot of room for new rheology modifiers, more efficient ones

and more compatible ones.

– So this is a very effective way of

changing innovations, in a way, because it's a sudden force

that comes in, and you need to do adaptments and changes in both

the product and the way you produce it, in order to comply with these new regulations.

– Yes, I think it's always the most effective way,

when a government sets new rules and and by that force people to change.

– Just a recap for me; what type of water-based systems do we have for these typical, ...

let's take coating as an example here; what type of product

systems have typically been seeing? Like epoxies or..?

– Epoxies, acrylics.

If we talk about metal coating, those are the two most common ones.

– Right.

Have you done anything on these water-based systems that

we could share?

– Well, we have already one model formulation,

where we're studying cellulose fibrils and how compatible they are

in two-component epoxy systems and what is the performance.

– Okay cool! Guys, we actually put that as a download here today.

If you're interested in taking a look at our sample,

and also the context that we did the test in, the formula,

and some results;

feel free to download the bulletin of today, attached to this blog post.

Thank you very much for coming. I appreciate it, and it will

be very interesting to follow this environmental trend going forward.

– Absolutely.

– Thank you guys, for tuning in to the Topic Tuesday,

see you in two weeks.

For more infomation >> Cellulose Fibrils Topic Tuesday #8: You need to change the way you think! - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

How To Create A Landing Page To Build An Email List (Step By Step) - Duration: 15:07.

As an online business owner or content creator, a big, responsive email list is one of the

most valuable resources you can have.

You can drive traffic to your fresh content, promote your products and keep in touch with

your followers.

But how do you actually build an email list in the first place?

Well, you can always put opt-in links in your articles, or add a sign-up form in the sidebar

of your website.

However, the most surefire way to get new subscribers, fast, is to create a landing

page for that specific purpose.

To a beginner, this can sound kind of intimidating;

Expensive programs, visual design and lines upon lines of code.

Thankfully, today there are some great, beginner-friendly options available when it comes to building

landing pages.

In this video, I'll show you exactly, step-by-step, how to build a high-converting landing page

in 20 minutes or less.

Sound good?

Let's begin.

In this tutorial, we'll be using GetResponse — the email marketing platform I personally

use and recommend.

It comes with an integrated landing page builder, which directly connects with your email list.

Pricier options like Clickfunnels may have more fancy features to choose from.

Still, I've found that it's complete overkill when you just want a landing page to build

your email list.

Use the following method instead, and you'll get all that you need at a fraction of the

cost.

To follow along with this tutorial, start by creating a free GetResponse trial account.

Here's how you do it: 1. In the "Start your free trial" fields,

type in your email address and desired password, and click "Create account".

2. Go to your email inbox and click the activation link GetResponse sent you.

3. Enter your details in the "Complete account setup" form.

4. Submit your phone number. Then, verify your account with a code they send you via

text message.

All set!

Now it's time to start building a landing page for your email list.

You can find many features on the GetResponse dashboard, such as webinars, autoresponders

and newsletters.

However, for now, just click on "Create landing page" in the "Quick Actions"

menu.

You'll now be presented with a ton of different templates, which can be filtered by type (sales,

webinars, signups etc.).

You can use one of them if you want to save time.

Alternatively, you can start with a blank design and make it exactly as you please.

All pages you build can be saved as templates you can use for future designs.

For this tutorial, I'll try to recreate the landing page I use for my guide, completely

from scratch.

That way, you'll get to know every single feature of the GetResponse landing page builder.

Even in the "Build from scratch" option, you can see that there's several template

options available — which impact the basic layout of your page.

However, all of these elements can be deleted or edited.

So, it doesn't matter too much what you start off with.

Click on a template in the "Build from scratch" tab and enter a project name for it (this

can always be changed later).

Hit the "Use template" button, and GetResponse will quickly generate it for you.

Now you�ll be presented with a whole lot of options on your screen.

Don't worry, though — it's actually very simple once you're oriented.

To keep it orderly, let's go through the features one by one.

At the top-left side, you can see the different sections of your landing page setup.

The basic setup is one landing page and one thank you page.

You can add more pages if you want, but it's not necessary if your main goal is to build

an email list.

Further right you'll notice a symbol that looks like a PC monitor.

Clicking on this will show you how your landing page would look on a desktop.

Right next to it you'll see a mobile phone icon.

This lets you see how it would look on a mobile device.

You can switch between these modes at any time during the creation process.

Next up is the preview button.

This opens a new tab that lets you preview your landing page in its true form — without

all the editing elements and with proper spacing.

Then, you have the "HTML" option.

This lets you directly access the code of your landing page.

Unless you have coding experience and really want to get into the details, it's best

to leave this alone.

Clicking the cogwheel icon will bring up the general settings of your landing page.

Here, you can: Change the page title and description that

shows up in search engines. Upload a favicon (the small icon that shows

up in browser tabs) And choose whether or not to enable a cookie

notification.

Finally, there's a button which lets you easily save your work — remember to use

this often.

Now, we'll move on to the different options that make up the content and design of our

landing page.

The template layout is very useful for quick and easy page creation

However, for the purpose of this tutorial, we'll delete all the pre-placed elements.

This way, you'll see how each creative block is used on a completely blank canvas.

First off, we've got the "Sections" block.

This is used to add separate areas to your landing page.

I drag and drop one section element to the bottom of the screen.

This is where I'll place the copyright mark along with my website address.

Like the page background, these can be filled with different colors to make them stand out.

Simply double click the area and select the color panel.

Change its size to your liking by holding and dragging the square in the middle of the

line.

Next up is the text block — which is pretty self-explanatory.

This can be placed freely throughout your landing page.

The basic text editor can be used to change the size, font, color and more.

It's important to keep the text properly spaced and uncluttered.

You'll get a better feel for this later, when all of the other elements are added to

your page.

I add an eye-catching title, a table of contents to show people what they get, and a few lines

of supporting text.

Make sure to include a call to action at the end, so people know exactly what they have

to do.

The image block can help your landing page come to life with interesting pictures and

screenshots.

Don't go too overboard with this, though, or you risk drawing attention away from your

signup form (which we'll cover soon).

One image of the cover, and one compilation image of the content is enough.

The button block can be used if you want to take your visitors to another page in your

signup sequence, or an external link of your choice.

Since we just want to gather email subscribers, this isn't needed.

Beneath the button block, we find the signup forms.

There are two types — static and popup.

For this example, we'll just use the static one.

It's important to place this "above the fold", together with the title and first

subheading.

This simply means that it's immediately visible to all page visitors, without them

needing to scroll down.

Generally speaking, this will get you a better conversion rate (more people who land on your

page will sign up).

Note that the button shapes and text can be freely edited.

Additionally, more webform fields, such as age and country of residence, can be added

if you want.

For list-building purposes, however, "First name" and "Email address" is enough.

Remember to include a link to your privacy policy, which should include information about

how you handle your email list.

I like to place this right underneath the signup form.

Then, we have the shapes.

These can be placed anywhere on your page to bring more life to it, or to highlight

certain content.

Generally, though, I choose not to use them — I prefer a more simplistic look.

The only exception would be thin lines.

These can be effectively used to separate blocks of text to give your page a more structured

look.

Next, you'll see the webinar block.

To use this, you first have to set up a webinar in your GetResponse panel.

This can be easily integrated with your email list.

It's a nice feature, but not needed for our landing page.

One step down you'll find the video block.

YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia and Vidyard URLs can be embedded here.

This can be used to display a welcome message on the main page, or a follow-up message on

the thank you page.

Selecting the Twitter icon in the menu will allow you to add various social media sharing

buttons.

These can be placed individually wherever you want to.

Still, if you decide to use them, it's best to keep them all in one place.

If you want, you can add a "Buy now" button to your pages.

Together with videos and signup forms, these can be used to create a simple sales funnel.

To activate it, you'll first need to connect your Paypal account to GetResponse.

Since we're not selling anything, though, we'll skip this option.

Finally, you have the option to add custom code to your landing page.

This can be used to place banner ads, for example.

Generally, though, you'll want to leave this alone.

While you're adding all of these elements to your landing page, you'll notice a flashing

number beneath the mobile preview symbol.

This reflects the number of changes you haven't viewed yet on the mobile version of your landing

page.

When you click on this, things may look very, very messy at first.

Don't worry, though — once you've resized and spaced everything properly, it'll stay

that way.

Once you're done with the front end, make sure to complete your "Thank you page"

as well.

I usually include a headline which says something like "Request received" or "Success!".

Then, directly underneath, I give a short, clear description of what the person needs

to do next.

Make sure to finish the mobile version of the thank you page as well.

After that, you're done with the design.

Now there's just a few simple steps left, and your landing page will be ready to go

live.

Once you're happy with your design, click the "Next step" button in the upper-right

corner.

This will take you to "My landing page settings".

At the top of this page, you'll find the SEO page title and description that we covered

earlier.

If you haven't filled this in yet, you can do so now.

You can also choose to enable the "Noindex meta tag".

Doing so will stop search engines from indexing your landing page.

Next, you'll be presented with the URL options.

Here, you can choose to either use a GetResponse domain, or assign your own.

Using a GetResponse domain is completely free.

However, it will make the URL of your landing page look a bit messy.

You can select 1 of 3 alternatives.

The more professional option is to use one of your own domains.

You might have noticed that my landing page URL simply says:

Buildamoneymakingblog.com

Do you want this "clean" type of URL for your landing page?

If so, here's how you do it:

1. Select "Add a new domain". 2. Type in your full domain name, without

the triple w prefix. 3. Click "Add".

4. Log in to the dashboard of your domain registrar website (like Namecheap).

In your DNS settings, add the following name servers.

5. Wait until your DNS settings have been fully propagated.

This may take several hours or more.

6. Type in the URL of your landing page to see if it's operational.

Try signing up through the form and check if everything's in order.

Do this on at least 2 different devices.

Once you've settled on a domain, it's time to tackle your subscription settings.

Here, you can choose which email list you want to connect to your landing page.

You can also choose to enable confirmed opt-in, which is recommended.

This will automatically send out a confirmation email to your would-be subscribers.

Once they've clicked the link in this email to confirm their intent, they'll be successfully

added to your list.

You can edit the look and content of this confirmation email by going to:

Contacts, Settings, and Confirmation Message.

At the very bottom of the settings page you'll see different options for analytics and user

tracking.

If you want to keep general user data about your landing page, or if you intend to track

conversions, you can do so here.

Supported platforms include: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing

Ads, Facebook pixel, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Visual Website Optimizer, and Yandex Metrica.

There's also a separate section dedicated to Google Adwords.

Now, we've been through every feature of the landing page builder.

All that remains is to publish your work.

Once you're on the settings page, you can simply click the blue "Publish" button

in the corner.

Wait for the page to reload, and then click the link you're presented with.

You'll then see that your landing page has gone live.

And there you go!

Now you know how to build a fully-functional landing page to grow your email list.

Once it's live, you can check the number of total visitors and signup rate at any time.

Simply click on "Landing Pages" in your GetResponse dashboard to get an immediate

overview of how things are going.

Now, it's time to drive some traffic, and watch your email list grow! :)

For more infomation >> How To Create A Landing Page To Build An Email List (Step By Step) - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

Truck Accidents - Duration: 1:36.

Hi there, my name is John Cooper, and I'm a personal injury attorney with Cooper

Hurley Injury lawyers. I want to talk a little bit about truck wrecks today.

Last year, in 2017, there were over 2,000 truck wrecks in Virginia and about 50

people lost their lives as a result of those. Another thousand people were

injured. So, truck wrecks are unfortunately a part

of life here in Hampton Roads, Virginia. I wanted to let you know that a truck

accident is not just a big car accident; they're really very different kinds of

cases. In the truck wreck case, you've got a whole different level of insurance,

typically a lot more insurance. Number two, you've got black box data that has

to be dealt with. There's typically an event data recorder that has to be

recovered immediately after the truck wreck. And the last and most important

thing is you really need experts to prove up these cases properly, so I know

the right experts to get out at the scene. I'm ready to pay them to be out

there immediately in the event of a truck accident. So if you or a loved one

has suffered a wreck and injuries as a result of a trucker, please give us a

call. We'll be happy to help you, we'll get right out there and so you need to have

an experienced truck accident lawyer and I am that kind of lawyer. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Truck Accidents - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Fahriye Evcen is PREGNANT! | Exclusive Clips with Burak Ozcivit - Duration: 1:46.

Hello, Blinkers!

Welcome to Blink Now.

To get more amazing videos, don't forget to subscribe to our channel.

News is spreading with lightning speed: One of the most popular Turkish actors becomes

a father?

Burak Özçivit and Fahriye Evcen are allegedly waiting for their first child?

Burak Özçivit and his beautiful wife Fahriye Evcen finally responded to the rumors that

they wanted to become their parents as soon as possible and that Burak withdrew from the

public because of that.

The reporters caught them while shopping at a mall, and the couple responded to some of

the "burning" issues that the public was bothering.

The first thing that journalists were interested in was whether Fahriye was pregnant.

The actress admitted that she really wants to become a mother, but at the right time.

Burak Özcivit and Fahriye Evcen have been married for more than a year, and his love

for her is already four years.

It seems that the time has come for the offspring.

Namely, the Turkish media are bombarded by the fact that this couple is expecting their

first child.

Fahriye is reported to have been pregnant for only two months, and the couple has been

in strict confidentiality for the time being.

The child allegedly longed for it, and a few days ago she received a doctor's confirmation

that she was pregnant, they wrote to the news media that reported the news.

That's it for this video hope you enjoy it.

And if you did then please give it a thumbs up or leave a comment below.

Hope to see you back soon for more.

See you next time on Blink Now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét