Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 24 2018

I'm Father Andrew Fisher, the pastor of St. Ambrose Parish

Annandale, Virginia

During World War II, Jan Tyranowski was a 40-year old tailor living in Krakow

because the Nazis had closed down many of the programs put on by the Catholic Church

he began to have young people come to his apartment

and there they would do a Bible study and prayer together

For the 50th anniversary of his ordination

years later Pope John Paul II said that this tailor had the greatest

spiritual influence of any person on him and that tailor not known to the world

or considered great in the eyes of the world was a man who God used to help

give us a saint, a Pope and a promoter of human dignity throughout the world

In our Gospel today Jesus reminds the Apostles that greatness does not come from

the applause of the world, the car you drive or the clothes you wear

Rather greatness comes from faith, hope and love

Jesus calls us to greatness

not as the world says 'greatness' but as He says as greatness

to live our faith and to share

that faith with others

Perhaps our challenge this week is to make sure we

heed the words and the suggestion of Mother Teresa of Calcutta

That true greatness comes not from being the person I want to be, but for being the person

God wants us to be.

Perhaps we can take time this week to make sure we have

clear goals: "What is God calling me to be and how do I say 'yes' with all of my

heart, to be great in the eyes of God

For greatness is faith, hope and love.

Amen.

For more infomation >> 2Minutes2Virtue: Great By God's Standards - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB]Dimash and Wang Li- You and Me - Duration: 3:10.

You and me

Our hearts joined together

We live on the same Earth

In pursuit of dreams

Travel a thousand miles

Meeting in Beijing

Come my friend

Hold out your hand

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

Come my friend

Hold out your hand

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB]Dimash and Wang Li- You and Me - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Maple Leaf Natural Selections - Naturally Delicious - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Maple Leaf Natural Selections - Naturally Delicious - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best New Free Games For Android 2018 games audition dance (cartoon for kids tv) - Duration: 7:26.

Top 10 Best New Free Games For Android 2018 games audition dance (cartoon for kids tv)

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best New Free Games For Android 2018 games audition dance (cartoon for kids tv) - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Tuberose as seductive perfume ingredient: our picks in niche fragrances - Duration: 3:19.

Hello! Today I would like to invite you to smell tuberose perfumes.

Tuberose is a white waxy, flower with a dramatic scent...

intoxicating, luscious, sensual, and full.

You either love it or you hate it.

For perfumers tuberose is quite a challenging ingredient because...

it's easily overpowering the other ingredients.

In our first, floral take this is not the case.

Here tuberose is celebrated as a grand white flower.

We cannot discuss tuberose in perfumery without starting with Fracas

of Robert Piguet. Iconic by nature. Created 80 years ago by Germaine Cellier to...

celebrate freedom and femininity.

Moon Bloom is created around different white flowers...

it's really creamy on the skin.

despite this all natural, is has a great longevity.

Another take on tuberose, can be smelt in these two creations. The green and crispy character.

Starting with the brand Baruti of a Dutch perfumer

with the creation Voyance, it has a high clarity and is truly avant-garde.

Then, Pichola by Neela Vermeire Creation.

It's nicely green and spicy due to the combination of cardamom and juniper.

Another dimension of tuberose is a leathery aspect.

Quite dark and warm.

Two creations where this leathery tuberose element is

really profound is Ombre Indigo of Olfactive Studio

And Adjatay of The Different Company.

Adjatay has a under title: 'narcotic cuir'

that says it all, it's leather and it's narcotic.

Ombre Indigo also has this leathery tuberose feel...

but combined with the warmth of amber.

In English tuberose is also described as a carnal flower.

2 creations in which this theme carnal is really clear...

Melodie de l'Amour, an award-winning creation of Dusita.

As blissful as love itself.

Narcotic V is our Alessandro Qualtieri's creation under Nasomatto.

He normally doesn't disclose his ingredients but it's very clear that

this is a tuberose-centered perfume.

We are curious what you think of tuberose?

For me personally, it's really an acquired taste.

My first years I had difficulty with tuberose...

because of its overwhelming character.

Now I play with it for the right occasion and mood.

Please visit us in Amsterdam to try all our tuberose perfumes.

Or browse on our website.

On our tuberose collection page we list all the tuberose containing perfumes.

I hope to see you in Amsterdam or online. Bye!

For more infomation >> Tuberose as seductive perfume ingredient: our picks in niche fragrances - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Testimonial: Tammy Anderson - Duration: 1:05.

Productive Alternatives is a nonprofit that has been serving our region since 1959.

Our employees are so busy doing the important work that we do that we really didn't have

any time or expertise on trying to help tell our story.

So we reached out to AMS Digital for some help and their expertise and asked them, you

know, "How can we create some really compelling videos to help tell our story?"

And they did do that.

They have created beautiful, heartfelt, inspirational stories that people love.

It helps our company tell our story. But it does more than that.

It helps everyone who sees it.

It helps them feel good.

It helps describe the kind of work that we do.

So, if any of you are trying to find a way to creatively tell your story about the work

that you do, reach out to AMS Digital.

They do great work and they can help you tell your story.

And we're so glad we did.

For more infomation >> Testimonial: Tammy Anderson - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

6 Action Comedies That Will Make You Laugh - Movie Suggestions - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> 6 Action Comedies That Will Make You Laugh - Movie Suggestions - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore ✘ Blood // Water - Duration: 3:10.

Nightcore ✘ Blood // Water

For more infomation >> Nightcore ✘ Blood // Water - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: What's the Buzz - SPOILER ALERT - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: What's the Buzz - SPOILER ALERT - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Cadmium - Be With You (Lyrics) feat. Grant Dawson - Duration: 3:12.

Hey pretty baby am I in your way

Cause you walked out so fast yesterday, no

I don't think you're here to stay

No I don't think you're here to stay

So tell me what you want, tell me how you want it

Tell me all the reasons that you're running away

I don't think you're here to stay

No I don't think you're here to stay no no no

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

I just wanna dance all night

Forget my problems I might go insane

I don't really give a damn what they say

And now you know now you know it

Hey little lady said you feel the same

But I don't believe a word you say cause

I don't think you're here to stay

No I don't think you're here to stay

So tell me what you want, tell me how you want it

Tell me all the reasons that you're running away

I don't think you're here to stay

No I don't think you're here to stay no no no

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

I just wanna dance all night

Forget my problems I might go insane

I don't really give a damn what they say

And now you know now you know it

I feel like you're lying

trying to be real but you seem so fake

I'm so over trying

trying to move on but you're in my way

I'm so over trying

trying to move on but you're in my way

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

I just wanna dance all night

Forget my problems I might go insane

I don't really give a damn what they say

And now you know now you know it

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you, yeah

I just wanna be with you

yeah, I just wanna be with you

For more infomation >> Cadmium - Be With You (Lyrics) feat. Grant Dawson - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

RUSTㆍYou've NEVER Seen This Much Action... (VANILLA) - Duration: 18:34.

For more infomation >> RUSTㆍYou've NEVER Seen This Much Action... (VANILLA) - Duration: 18:34.

-------------------------------------------

Best Christmas Songs Of All Time - 50 Greatest Christmas Songs Playlist 2019 - Duration: 1:18:21.

Thanks For Watching!

For more infomation >> Best Christmas Songs Of All Time - 50 Greatest Christmas Songs Playlist 2019 - Duration: 1:18:21.

-------------------------------------------

DID YOU KNOW? - Cortar el bacalao - Duration: 0:52.

Hello!

Do you know who cuts the cod at your company?

Um, no idea. My company doesn't sell fish

No, no. You don't have to sell fish to cut the cod.

Huh? I don't know what you mean.

The person who cuts the cod is the person in charge,

the one who's in control,

the one everybody listens to.

And why cut the cod and not the meat or the fruit?

Because during the colonization of America,

the cheapest thing to do was to take large quantities of cod

to feed the slaves that were there.

and the person in charge of dividing it up was the boss.

So, that's why we say that the person in charge is the one who cuts the cod.

How interesting!

Then I do know who cuts the cod at my company!

For more infomation >> DID YOU KNOW? - Cortar el bacalao - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: Talkin' with Tati - Favorite playground game - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: Talkin' with Tati - Favorite playground game - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Believe - The Future in Your Words - UHV Bystander Education - Duration: 1:32.

"The worlds already yours[.] You can do anything."

"You have dreams to reach."

"you got this"

"Fxxx it, You'll Be Fine."

"You can do it. You're so intelligent. I know you can."

"He told me, 'I know its hard for you to talk about yourself, but if you don't brag about you know one else will!'" (sic)

"Just do it."

"Everyone has their own dream and hearts desire, you just have to be bold enough to pursue it."

"Confidence Kid."

"Don't let your dreams be dreams."

"Don't be broke no more!"

"Do it for your little sister."

"Never let anyone hold you back from what you want to do in life."

For more infomation >> Believe - The Future in Your Words - UHV Bystander Education - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Rod Rosenstein's Talk Of Invoking 25th Amendment To Remove Trump Was A Joke, Officials Say | TODAY - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Rod Rosenstein's Talk Of Invoking 25th Amendment To Remove Trump Was A Joke, Officials Say | TODAY - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Galaxy Angel Walkthough Part 4: Boy Meets Girls - Duration: 48:52.

Apparently Elsior is a gigantic case of "Bigger on the inside" trope. The department store is just one of the many crazy things existing here.

There's nothing coincidence about winning something four times in a row. Milfie doesn't look like the cheating type either. First choice, it is.

She got four baskets. It's clear she wants five and give them to everybody in the team.

Poor Clerk...

The game doesn't want us out of this ship anyway, so why not.

Nope. All good.

There's another thing that we need to look out for. The clock on the upper left will tell you what time you have and how many more can you visit places.

It's now 12:00. Each visit takes 5 minutes. You usually have 35 minutes to look around.

Our priority now is to meet everybody. We'll start building affections from there.

Cool rich loli is a character I find pretty rare in this type of game. It's either a tall, blonde English lady or a blonde tsundere. I like Mint's design.

As far as I know, Milfie seems a type of person who is friendly to everybody, so no surprise she thinks that way.

A telepathic? That's awesome ability to have. Always appreciate having one in the party.

I'll go looking for the others. There's an ample time relaxing here.

Funny. You think your Chinese clothes are harder to move around than frailly shirt.

Also, your training outfit covers your skin more than your military uniform. What's up with that?

Opps. I forgot about that.

An anime girl's worst nightmare: getting "pudgy".

...I thought Milfie's supposed to be a lucky person.

Two to go.

This is be a rehash of the Emblem Frames' stats. I'll let her explain for the sake of completion.

Something tells me she's just toying with Tact.

Next, Vanilla.

That thing on his shoulder is alive. It changes its expression in accord to Kuromie. Cute.

This introduces you the next gameplay feature: fortune telling.

By coming to Kuromie's place, you can access the data on the party members' affections, moods, and power levels. It's useful to keep track of your VN route.

Of course, coming to this place automatically waste 5 minutes of your time. So use the feature only when you need to.

Right now, everybody aside from Vanilla seems amused. Three yellows and two greens. I'm not doing too bad.

A question here is what would happen if the girl actually know the boys are looking at their emotions. That would have been awkward.

President Armstrong would be proud.

Here comes another fashion disaster...

As I said, maximum respect to the healer.

I... didn't expect that from him

Your future daughter would say otherwise. I'm not buying it.

Forte... bothered me. I'll check her out.

Okay...?

I'm quite sure this is a test. Challenge accepted!

10 minutes left. I'll head to the park to keep Milfie the promise.

You girls sound like the most entertaining group of soldiers out there in existence, so why not?

I have five minutes left. Where to go...

This is one of the choices that forces you to raise a specific girl's affection. Milfie and Ranpha are usually at odds with one another, so be careful.

From this point on, I'll start focusing on building my affection to the girls. Who am I going with? I'm not sure yet.

If you have any opinion on the ladies, feel free to discuss them in the comments as the playthrough continues.

We'll continue the story next time. Until then, stay tuned.

For more infomation >> Galaxy Angel Walkthough Part 4: Boy Meets Girls - Duration: 48:52.

-------------------------------------------

You can eat 可吃 Heart 20 - Candy in a Bathtub & Toilet shaped Cup - Duration: 3:17.

Moko Moko Mokoletto 6, Moko Moko Moko Ofuro

Moko Moko Moko Ofuro

Bath Time..

Water

Melon soda flavor

Yogurt flavor

Bath Time..

Yogurt flavor, Melon soda flavor

Moko Moko Mokoletto 6

stickers

Soda pop flavor

Water

fast forward

You can drink.

Cola flavor

Water

fast forward

You can drink.

For more infomation >> You can eat 可吃 Heart 20 - Candy in a Bathtub & Toilet shaped Cup - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Win an Election Webinar Preview - Duration: 3:58.

There is a hard truth about running for office.

A lot of very smart, very passionate people who try that lose.

In fact, most who try it lose, including highly qualified, articulate, accomplished

candidates who could have won.

Was it because they didn't know what to do?

No.

Every intelligent candidate knows you have to have a message.

That you have to execute your message.

That you have to have a strategy to reach your target audience, and get your voters

to the polls.

But knowing what to do, and knowing how to do it are two very different

matters.

And usually that is what separates the winners from those who come up

short.

Who is this webinar for?

If you are running for office this year, it's for you.

If you'd like to run for office soon, it's for you.

If you think you'd like to run for office someday, it's for you.

And if you are curious about modern day campaigns and want to help good candidates win, this

webinar will help you do that.

If you are hoping to learn how to spew hate and sow division, you will need

to go elsewhere.

What you will learn in this webinar are the four pillars of a political campaign,

the elements of a campaign message and how to construct yours, the various

ways to execute your message, and how to pick the one just right for you, how to plan your

campaign strategy, so that voters have a clear picture of what you are going to do for them,

and how to outsmart your opponent through an exercise

I call war gaming.

Campaigns in competitive jurisdictions are complicated.

They are hard, tough, and sometimes they're mean.

Very few candidates win without the help of someone

adept at navigating the minefields of a political campaign.

All campaigns start with a few fundamental questions.

No one can design an intelligent campaign or campaign strategy without knowing the answers.

Nor can you.

Anybody who tries to tell you how to run your campaign without this

information is wasting your time.

What is the job you are running for?

All elected positions have a unique set of responsibilities that profoundly affect your

campaign strategy and the issues you talk about.

When is the election?

Turnout varies election by election, and that affects

the number of people you need to reach.

What are the rules for who gets to vote?

That profoundly affects the tools and strategy you will use to reach your target audience.

What are the demographics, partisan affiliation and voting history of your

jurisdiction, and how are they trending?

That affects who you target and how you reach them.

What is the current political environment?

The headwinds of political discourse are constantly shifting, and that affects your

message.

What are your resources?

Advertising costs money and you can buy only what you

can afford.

Who is or who are your opponents?

That affects almost everything you say and do.

No other campaign is quite like your race, for no two jurisdictions are the same.

No two election years are the same.

No other jurisdiction has the same demographic profile as yours.

Nobody has the same opponent that you do.

Nobody has our voice, your story, your biography.

The answers to those questions determine your message, how you will execute it,

your campaign strategy, and how you will outsmart your opponent.

One of the reasons good candidates lose is they launch their campaign without first

knowing this information.

We'll are now putting the finishing touches on the Webinar.

If you'd like to see it, send an email to Jay@JayTownsend.com.

Write Webinar in the Subject Line.

I'll make sure you get a link when it's finished.

For more infomation >> How to Win an Election Webinar Preview - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to Play Are You Dumber Than a Box of Rocks in 2 Minutes - The Rules Girl - Duration: 2:01.

I'm the Rules Girl and this is Are You Dumber than a Box of Rocks?

A cooperative trivia game for 2 or more players.

In Are you dumber than a box of rocks, players must work together to answer trivia questions

correctly before being outsmarted by a box of rocks!

The goal of the game is to win, and you win by reaching the finish before the box of rocks

does!

Each round, players read and answer trivia questions.

All questions can be answered by the numbers 0, 1, or 2.

After guessing, one player shakes and reveals the box of rocks' guess.

A reader draws the top card from the deck and randomly chooses one of the 3 questions

on the card to read.

Next, the team determines whether they think the answer is 0, 1, or 2.

Once the team has guessed, shake the box and open the lid.

The box of rocks' answer is determined by adding up the marks on the rocks.

Now, the reader flips over the card and announces the correct answer to the question.

The team moves forward one space if they guessed correctly -- and so do the rocks if their

answer was correct.

And that's a round!

The game continues until either the team or the rocks reach the finish.

The first to do this wins the game!

If there's a tie, continue playing rounds until either the team or the rocks gains the

final winning point.

Ready to play?

Place the question cards in the middle of the table, question side face up.

Place the game board next to the question cards, and place the blank rock and human

pawn onto their start spaces.

Place the two remaining rocks into the box, and choose one player to be the reader!

If you liked this game, you might also like Stupid Deaths, a frightfully funny game of

fact or fiction from University Games.

If you enjoyed this video, consider liking it or subscribing to the Dice Tower for rules

explanations, reviews, and more.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét