Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 24 2018

Hey guys team here for another tutorial and today

I'm going to teach how you can download Playerunknown's Battlegrounds one of the best games, right?

Not you guys to play and to play with your friends or alone

And all you need is just follow my steps there and you will get the file

So the one who lived on sorry, you will face with the crack itself not because of the game

It's a little bit of lag

But nothing that will make you worse than other players

But it's a significant difference but you guys you like it and it's you guys will be able to play some more important

So to download this file

Playin on battleground downloader you need to go to your browser

And you are going to right field craft games

Now we are going to this website and on this website you will find

Lot of games

But don't only address it right now with just player and non-sterile ground

I've even testing you any other game

but

You guys can test if you want

So you are going to try to play on mount

Unknown

And you are going to select this page Playerunknown's Battlegrounds download free pc plus crack

And as you can see it was played yesterday

and

This and the most important thing you guys need check before the movie became

Is the requirements you guys need to face the minimum requirements. Otherwise, you guys will face problems

and now you guys just click down with Blair and mums and

You guys who go get this file?

And you guys are going to open it already have it solved isn't old don't love it again

The status needs to be online. Otherwise, it will give error you guys need to write here crappy games on this field or

Proctor games on upper case. It's on your face

So it's connecting checking in to the internet connection

Checking the honor of the game servers chicken cross the game server

Here, I will change it here. You will choose the path the movie stops here, but I will change

and

will put

G here so they can be stalled here on this path. I will click Next

Ok preparing files guys, the game will take a lot of time to download I think it's 50 gigabytes

I didn't see it quietly but or 30 I think so guys

I will pause the video cards and I will come back soon

So guys I'm back house

You guys can see

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Download and installation finish, a shortcut should be on your desktop to start playing the game

house, the guys casita gaming is installed here and

That should sound folder I selected as well

It's right here as guys can see the game is here inside. I think this is a shortcut for you

Here. Yep

And you guys just need to run it from here or from your desktop and everything is working guys

I could show the game because the music captors again attempt as you cannot record full screen

So in games so I can show the game right now, but it's working

I will put a gameplay on the channel if you guys wanted just write on the comments and I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial

once your next story but

For more infomation >> Download Playerunknown's Battlegrounds PC + Full Game for Free [CRACKED] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Have Great Posture as You Age — What Causes Rounded Shoulders - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Have Great Posture as You Age — What Causes Rounded Shoulders - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

James Roche: What You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:55.

James Roche: What You Need to Know | Heavy.com

James Roche was Brett Kavanaugh's roommate when both were students at Yale University in the early 1980s.

Roche also was a good friend of Deborah Ramirez, another Yale student who has recently come forward and accused Kavanaugh of inappropriate sexual behavior.

Ramirez says that she was once at a small gathering of Yale students where everyone — including herself — was playing a drinking game.

At one point, someone took out a plastic dildo.

Later, Ramirez says, she was on the floor, drunk and slurring her words.

She says two students were standing over her and then a third student — whom she later identified as Brett Kavanaugh — opened up his pants and exposed himself to her.

She pushed him away, pushing his penis in the process, and he laughed at her.

Ramirez has spoken to both Democratic and Republican members of Congress about Kavanaugh.

Her claims are also reported in a New Yorker article published late Sunday night.

You can read the full New Yorker article here.

And you can read more about Ramirez here.

James Roche told the New Yorker that he has no trouble at all believing that Ramirez is telling the truth.

He has not yet responded to a request for comment from Heavy.

Here's what you need to know:.

Roche Said Kavanaugh Was a Frequent & Heavy Drinker.

Roche was Kavanaugh's roommate when they were both in their freshman year at Yale.

Roche told the New Yorker that he never saw Kavanaugh do anything sexually inappropriate — but he also said that Kavanaugh was "frequently, incoherently drunk.".

He said that Debbie Ramirez was a close friend of his, and he described her as a "vulnerable outsider" who would be easy prey for some of the more predatory students at Yale.

He said, "Is it believable that she was alone with a wolfy group of guys who thought it was funny to sexually torment a girl like Debbie? Yeah, definitely.

Is it believable that Kavanaugh was one of them? Yes.".

However, Roche apparently also didn't know about the alleged incident until recently, when the New Yorker contacted him for its article about Ramirez.

Roche Said He Doesn't Believe Ramirez Would Make This Up.

Roche had no prior knowledge of what happened between Ramirez and Kavanaugh.

But he said he absolutely trusts Ramirez and doesn't think it's possible that she would invent something like this.

"Debbie and I became close friends shortly after we both arrived at Yale," he told the New Yorker.

"She stood out as being exceptionally honest and gentle.

I cannot imagine her making this up.".

Ramirez has admitted that she was drunk on the night of the party.

She says that she and the others were playing a drinking game in which each player would pick who had to drink next.

She says that the others picked her often and, as a result, she got very drunk, very quickly.

Roche is the CEO of a Software Company in San Francisco.

Roche graduated from Yale in 1988 with a BA in architecture.

He was a freshman in 1983, like Kavanaugh, and the two were roommates in their freshman year.

Now, Roche is the CEO of a software company called Helix Re.

Helix was formerly known as Flux Data.

The company provides "advanced technology solutions" for real estate owners, operators and tenants.

Helix prides itself on working with only a small group of top-tier private companies.

Shortly after graduating from Yale, Roche went to work in marketing for Evans and Sutherland, a Salt Lake City company that develops graphics for digital plantariums.

He went on to work for a computer graphics company in Mountain View called SGI (SGI has since shut down).

From there, Roche went to work for a software developing firm called Offermatica, based in San Francisco.

He has been based in San Franciso ever since, working for Flux Data and then Helix Re.

For more infomation >> James Roche: What You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 15. PR Ethics Code Principle: Disclosure of Information with Cristina Almanza, MBA, APR - Duration: 1:09.

my scenario is disclosure of information

when I was a young professional my CEO

who had a marketing background wanted to

throw out a flier with information and

statistics about the company while this

seems like a very innocent situation

where information was assigned he wanted

to choose only that information that

made the company look good again most

people would assume that you can check

out the information you can go online

and do your research however as a PR

professional you are bound to make sure

you are disclosing information correctly

inappropriately having had this small

disclosure information or pointing them

to a website would be something that

would be advice even in this innocent in

scenario so this is just a simple

example but I could wait to know why

this disclosure of information is important

PRA ethics take it personally

For more infomation >> Ep. 15. PR Ethics Code Principle: Disclosure of Information with Cristina Almanza, MBA, APR - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Color Fusion" 2pack Crop Pant - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Color Fusion" 2pack Crop Pant - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR: Follow Me Around *so many triggers* - Duration: 8:48.

Hey everybody.

Let's get started-

t-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-

with today's video.

I am going to be doing an

A

S

M

R

Follow me around on my day.

So-

Let's get started.

We are-

Basically-

Oh shit!

There's wind...

We're gonna bring out the deadcat.

Bye.

Hey everybody.

We finally brought out the deadcat.

*purring noises*

Okay, let's go!

Guess what, oh-

There's a lot of copyright music that we-

I'm gonna speak louder because you guys can't hear this right now.

'cause we will get copyright claims.

We are-

doing the goddamn thing

and just enjoying life.

Oh, as you can see,

there are a lot of triggers for

A

S

M

R

fans out there.

For example,

we have the steel rails.

*steel clanking*

I don't know if you can hear that

because there's copyright music in the background,

but hey...

Oh look!

a fountain!

Right now,

all I want you to do

is sit back,

relax,

and enjoy the swooshing of the fountain.

*fountain swooshing*

Was that relaxing enough for you?

'cause it was relaxing enough for me.

And I'll be having a photoshoot later,

so I hope you enjoy that.

And as you can see...

we have another set of triggers,

the beautiful bushes.

Are you ready for this?

*bushes rustling*

Nature is so wonderful!

Hey everybody,

we finally found a place to eat.

And what place we decided to eat in?

Well... that's...

Sunnies Cafe!

I'm sure...

aside from my very relaxing voice,

you hear very relaxing jazz music in the background.

And I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of fun triggers

in the restaurant.

So enjoy...

watching me eat!

*slurping*

*glass clinking*

*sipping*

*plates scraping*

*knife clinking*

*knife scraping*

*fork clinking*

*unnecessary clanking*

I'm SO meant for table decorating.

Looks soooo tasty~

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*plate tapping*

*fries ruffling*

*fries crunching*

*annoying fork sounds*

*chewing*

Oh look!

the truffle pasta is here!

*loud stirring*

*aggressive stirring*

*slurping and chewing*

HALLELOO YES GAWD OKURRRRRR

Okay, we just finished lunch,

and now I'm just gonna go and observe my surroundings.

while waiting for the food to digest.

So that I have energy

for my photoshoot-

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-

*cicadas singing*

Okay! Let's go!

Oh, I can feel...

wetness...

I feel wetness.

...like moist rain is happening-

OH!

Nope, it's a fan.

Okay, let's go.

You wanna make sure that you are making the environment

a safe place for animals and mankind.

And this is a good place for another trigger.

*loud knocking*

*annoying rattling*

HI, CAT!

DO YOU WANNA SAY HI?

DO YOU WANNA SAY HI TO THE CAMERA?

He said hi, okay, let's go.

*snorts*

I'm just walking around...

and there's a lot of "beep beep, boom boom"

...like "beep beep"

*air spitting*

cars right now...

It's fascinating to me.

I look like an idiot.

C'mon cars, beep!

BEEEEEP!

I want you guys to beep!

so that I have sounds!

Ohhp-

LOOK! Look!

This is our location right now!

This is our location!

I'm gonna try and make a trigger sound for you, guys.

[inaudible]

No trigger sound

K

NEXT!

There appears to be...

a line over here.

HAHAHA STUPID IDIOTS!

That's just a line for my meet and greet.

They just don't know what's coming.

OH MY GOD

I think I'm gonna get hit by a car

JK

HI, LINE!

I think they're falling in line for me.

They just don't know I passed by.

HAHAHAHAHA

C'mere! C'mere! C'mere C'mere! C'mere!

OH MY ADIDAS!

Adidas...

sponsor me!

And while I'm at it

I'm gonna give you guys some trigger sounds.

*glass rattling*

Okay, I hope that satisfied your needs for a trigger sound.

But yes...

Adidas, hey gurl!

Oh my God!

WAIT!

I KINDA WANNA USE THE SIGN!

I wanna use the sign

for trigger sounds, hold on.

Let's see if it'll work...

*tarpaulin squeaking*

*GASP*

Oh my God! I think I just found our spot for the photoshoot.

C'mon photoshoot!

Okay, so I originally thought that this area

would be a very good place to have a photoshoot,

But guess what...

I was WRONG!

So enjoy this quick montage

as we insert pictures of me failing

'cause I sucked at posing.

I found it SO annoying

how people were just walking by and ruining the shot.

I was serving you so much face.

SO MUCH FACE!

I'M SO FRUSTRATED!

SO ANNOYED!

because...

stupid people keep walking by!

OKAY!

So finally...

we found the exact some spot

with the exact same vibe

but with less annoying people.

We are gonna SLAY THIS SHIT!

We are gonna look SO good!

So...

the second spot was a little rough to begin with

but once the sun started peeking through the clouds

Girl, we freakin'

WORKED IT!

And in celebration,

I'm gonna insert a couple triggers

to make you feel

the joy that I was feeling

while we were having this shoot.

[unintelligible]

*mouth sounds*

Okay, guys!

the photoshoot was a...

SUCCESS!

FINALLY!

I like this spot because...

as you can see, the sun is hitting

BRIGHT!

And then...

we have the yellow...

well, the yellow's here.

We have the yellow...

the red...

and the blue...

for the analogous effect.

THERE'S WORDS!

I'm gonna sign off finally

with a couple more trigger sounds, are you ready?

Okay, trigger sounds.

Let's go!

*bushes rustling*

*car bustling*

ONE MORE TRIGGER SOUND!

One more trigger sound, hold on...

*knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door*

Okay, guys! So...

that's the final shit

we have for this video.

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

Hopefully, you guys were able to sleep

Follow me on Instagram

and guess what...

Bye!

*kiss*

Oh my God!

IT'S ANOTHER KITTY!

Let's interview the kitty

Okay...

Hi kitty...

What's up?

How's your nap?

For more infomation >> ASMR: Follow Me Around *so many triggers* - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Brianna Valenti: Things Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 7:24.

Brianna Valenti: Things Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Briana Valenti is facing felony charges in connection to the death of a toddler in Grand Island, New York.

The 26-year-old woman was arrested September 11, 2018, the day after the baby girl was rushed to the hospital.

The child died September 22.

Here's what you need to know.

The Toddler Was Rushed to the Hospital After She Passed Out and Struggled to Breath.

Police have not released the name of the child.

She was taken to Oishei Children's Hospital on September 10.

Officials with the Erie County Sheriff's Office said that the toddler had suffered injuries that caused her to become unconscious.

She also struggled to breath.

The toddler's injuries were severe and required that she be kept in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

The Erie County Child Protective Services contacted the sheriff's office to report their suspicions that the little girl had been abused.

The toddler passed away on Saturday, September 22.

Brianna Valenti Was Accused of Abusing the Child and Arrested.

Brianna Valenti was arrested on September 11, the day after the little girl was taken to the hospital.

Valenti was a friend of the child's father.

Valenti was booked into the Erie County Holding Center.

Bond was set at $150,000.

She was facing three charges:.

• Reckless assault of a child, felony.

• Assault – conduct causing risk of death, felony.

• Endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanor.

Additional charges were expected to be filed.

Brianna Valenti is a Self-Proclaimed 'Mommy Blogger'.

According to her Facebook page, Brianna Valenti enjoys writing about her experiences as a mother.

She writes for a blog called "Weird, Wicked & Wild," and is listed as its head parenting blogger.

Despite that title, Valenti does not appear to have contributed lately.

Her last post under the "parenting" tab was dated August 20, 2017.

In her bio, Valenti encourages readers to reach out to her, writing, "Whether you just need advice, or a laugh, or even someone who understands what you're going through!".

Valenti is the Mother of Two Daughters.

Brianna Valenti shares on her Facebook page that she has two daughters, Gabriella Diane and Raelynn Rose.

Gabriella was born in 2013 and Raelynn arrived in 2016.

Valenti got married in 2015.

But the marriage apparently did not last long.

That same year, she listed herself as being in a relationship with a different man.

Valenti then began dating a new person in 2017.

She lists her current home as Buffalo, New York.

According to her Facebook page, Valenti works as a customer service associate for a grocery store called Tops Friendly Markets.

Valenti Posted About the Case of Shannan and Chris Watts.

Brianna Valenti was interested in the case of Chris and Shannan Watts.

Chris has admitted to killing his wife, who was pregnant at the time, and their two daughters at their home in Frederick, Colorado.

Valenti posted updates about the unfolding case to her Facebook page.

She also posted a link to Chris Watts' court hearing, writing "He even looked like a psycho here.".

Those posts have served as ammunition for social media commenters in the wake of Valenti's own arrest.

Several posters called Valenti a killer and related her to Chris Watts.

Cassandra Alexis wrote, "You and him are twinning now.

Ashley Ann wrote, "yeah, what kind of monster hurts little kids? oh wait.

Jessica Olivas-Sandoval wrote, "Oh my gosh what did she do to her? How did she kill her? This is so sad I don't understand how people can hurt fucking children! They're disgusting!!".

For more infomation >> Brianna Valenti: Things Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to Video Screen Candidates without Skype or Hangouts | HIRECONOMICS #9 - Duration: 5:29.

In this episode we will Skype without Skype.

Hello everybody welcome to Hireconomics.

In this episode we will be

talking about how to screen your

candidates or how to do interviews over

Skype or maybe Hangouts but without

actually having Skype or Google Hangouts.

So there are one or two kind of like

need softwares which you can use to

create kind of a virtual room where you

can screen your candidates.

You know. Maybe you have a candidate and

you ask him: "Hey candidate can we have an

interview can we have a Skype" and the

candidate basically says that but I have

no Skype, sorry. Okay. So can we do it on

Hangouts. Sorry I don't have Hangouts

either. So sometimes it's a problem and

with the software like Appear.in

Appear.in you can create literally

virtual room which in this case I called

Recruitment Academy and you can enter

the room and you can actually just share

the link for the room to your candidate

and which is this appear.in/recruitment-academy

and the person can

open this link and actually appear here

right next to you. So it can basically it can

it supports whatever you need such as

screen sharing so of course you can see

down below here the icon screen share so

you can screen share it. So for this

basic interview screening for whatever

basically you used Skype for even even

chat here's the chat so all the

functionalities you need you have here

so you need to sign up for the service

but your candidate or even a client

whoever you want to connect with doesn't

need to have Skype or Hangouts

and so on. So this is it's kind of like

breaking the barriers when you need to

contact with someone. Actually you can

have up to four people right in this

room for the freemium plan if you want

more you can pay even for more and

actually what I wouldn't say funny but

what's the one of the features of

this is that when imagine you are there

there are four people one is you and you

can actually leave the room and leave

the rest be connected there in the room

and talk more about whatever they are

talking about. So this is one of the

softwares one of the applications I

wanted to show you. The second one is so

then you just leave the room the second

one is called Talky. Talky.io where

actually you don't even have to sign up.

The I would say benefit of signing up

here is that you create this permanent

link recruitment-academy and nobody else

is able to steal this link from you so

you can still use the same link you can

have every Monday's meeting

in the same on the same link so

people know where to where

which room they have to join they need

to join and so on.

In this case you create a temporary room

in this case tolky.io/recruitment-academy

Start the chat so I start a chat.

No registration. And here you can just

choose whatever setup you use so in this

case I use this webcam and Yeti

stereo microphone which is the

external microphone and I'm here you can

see it's a little bit different design

little bit different interface and

they by the way it's it's a funny thing

here they created this game here so

until you are waiting for

or other country parties to sign to

sign in in this room you can actually

play with this racket here and you need

to land here on this. So another software

Talky.io

So just conclusion if you want a simple

way how to get in touch with your

candidates even if it's for sourcing

screening or you are a recruiter and you

want to do a proper recruitment meeting

and you face the problems that your

candidates or some of your candidates

they don't have Skype they don't want to

sign up to Skype they want to sign up to

Hangouts there are there are plenty of

people like this you can use these

softwares these applications like Appear.in

Talky.io to make it happen

See you next time and happy hunting!

For more infomation >> How to Video Screen Candidates without Skype or Hangouts | HIRECONOMICS #9 - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Jill Maurer Jewelry: Break Ground - Duration: 1:59.

I was first inspired to create my jewelry line after discovering the

Lascaux cave for myself. The cave which is just outside of Montignac France is

home to over 600 paintings that spread across the walls and ceiling. What moved

me about this art was that these paintings were created not only by my

ancestors but everyone's. For me it was proof that humans at their very core are

all creative and that the divides we have wedged between us are a modern

invention.

It was then that I set out to create something that would speak to this

powerful connection, something that would communicate how I felt when I first saw

the cave. I don't design for men or for women. I designed for people.

People who are looking for something that helps them feel connected to their

past. People who believe they have the freedom to do anything and be anything

they want. People who truly want to celebrate the connection that we all

share.

For more infomation >> Jill Maurer Jewelry: Break Ground - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Extreme Idiots - Funny Idiots Fails Compilation # 31 - Duration: 10:38.

Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> Extreme Idiots - Funny Idiots Fails Compilation # 31 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Caged Earring Jewelry CAD Design Tutorial in Rhino 3D #47 (2018) - Duration: 9:42.

In this video I'm going to show you two tricks that I use

First, how to make facet drop shape stone in Rhino 3D software

Second how to build a cage wireframe around the stone

I'm also going to discuss in depth on the project command and the mistake that most beginners may have

Let's get started. Let's

Start with the front view turn on the gray snap

I'm going to use the curve tool snapping into the zero and

Kind of draw a shape that is interests you It may not be the correct shape. It's okay

We can turn on the control point and kind of edit until you'll like it. Okay, so

draw a teardrop shape or any sort of a shape that you will like for your stone, and

Or if you already have a stone then you can use it

To try to trace a profile. So let's go ahead to revolve this, and turning into

a Solid, so I'm going to revolve

360 degree and this is the teardrop shape that I get. Alright, and you can keep editing until you like it

I'm just gonna keep like this

It's a huge stone though.

but it's for the demonstration. What I'd like to do next to make a lot of

facet on this stone. The trick I use is I will turn them into

the mesh first, and I want to preview it and you can see a lot of facets out there already.

You can you can turn it, you know, higher or lower

It depends how rough that you would like to have on this stone

You also can go to the detail control, and in this detail control you can have more details.

For example, to set up what is the

minimum length or everything. Let's do a test here

I'm going to zero everything here, and let's just try to do the

one and preview, and see how..... it doesn't change much. Ah, it does change some on the bottom

I don't know if you see it, but it makes my

facets look much bigger facets.

Then I would say I like this one. I'll click. Okay. Now this is the facet you see. We no longer

need this surface for the stone, but we will need it later on

So I'm just gonna hide it there. Now with this facet, if you don't like it

You want reduce more to make it more like a stone.

You can type "reduce mesh", and then with that it will come up a dialog and tell you like currently I have 224 mesh, OK.

and how much more you want to reduce you can go by the numbers say

180 and that's preview it and you will see it become like this

Some of them will turn into a triangle if that's what you want or you can go

You want to reduce by percentage to say I want to reduce?

40%, and let's preview it, and you can see you come up with other type of the

facet and depends on if this is the facet that you like, and then you click OK.

Then you will have this type of facets. Alright,

Then what we need to do next is we need to turn them into the polysurface

So the command is "mesh to NURB"

Then you will get this

Completely facet when they turn into the polished surface, you're gonna notice the fastest completely straight, okay

So now this is our new

facets, and we no longer need that mesh. So let me pick up the mesh and we can delete it

So this will be our stone.

I'm going to turn on the polysurface that I had, and change it to another layer.

Then we want to turn off the stone. Let's just dealing with this right now.

I'm gonna go to the top view and do my design here. So first things I noticed

this is my design area from the top view. I'm going to have another layer here

just easier for me to see, and turn this into the red color

Let's work on this layer for our design

so I'm gonna snapping into the zero for the straight line. Going to draw and then from there I have this line.

Next step let's go ahead to polar array this guy

Let's say I wanted to have Center is zero, and I want to polar array twelve of them.

So you get this number here, and what we like to do is we try to find both of them. Two of the curve

and to blend to do the ending

curve. Let's blend from this curve to this curve. Okay, and then you can adjust

to however you like it.

I'm just gonna keep it like this one for now, and I'm going to join all three of them, here, here, here.

Okay, so we're gonna join them here

alright, so then I would like to

have this maybe a little bit long, but just a little bit over hanging outside of our

shape and then all I need to do... Let's take a look on the perspective.

So you have better idea for what I was doing. So I was on the construction plane and I created this curve here

Okay, so I'm gonna go to the full view

So you will see much easier for what happened in all views

So I'm going to the top view right now and that's used to command for

projected curve and let's

projected to this surface and very quickly you see

something coming out here, and as you can see their lines continue to the bottom

and I intentionally to show you that it's because

my design is hanging over the design area

Alright, so let's go back one more step. Let's scale this back.

So I'm just want to show you what happened if you if you do more than the design area

so I'm going to scale it back and try to make it really close to the edge but not

over the edge okay, in this case, if we project one more time

this curve is projected on the top view and

Projected to this surface, then you will see they get really close there.

Now we have this curve and I do not want my curve going to the point because

I'm gonna have them coming into the ball, so I'm going to draw a circle a

small circle depends on your design ending.

what's gonna look like, so I'm going to have that and then that is going to trim all

The curve on the top and also the curve on the bottom

So every everybody in this area will be trimmed

I trim post the top in the bottom and then I no longer need to meet this curve

So now let's go back to the perspective

We want to make it into the solid. So let's go ahead to pipe it

I'm going to pipe this guy say 0.35

in my radius so I get this curve there

The one on the botton I'm going to do the same thing for 0.35 and then you get the result like this

all we need to do now is we're gonna pick up those two polysurface and going to the top view and

we are going to do the

Polar array, so let's go to array polar, set up the center is zero

and we want to set it for 12 of them and

360 degrees and that's how we get this one.

So now we have this fitted perfectly all you need to do

The rest is to kind of have all the wires soldered into those ball there

so I'm going to just do a ball, put it on the right, on the top, on the

front view, and kind of move it down a little bit and then you can changing the size to

Or do your own design make it flatter, or whichever going to fit I'm gonna have that

to move it to the bottom as well

And make a copy by tap the Alt key and then we will

Make another copy there. So now we have this outside

It's done. We can go ahead to delete this one and turn on our stone

Right there and assign different material

So that is how we are going to make the stone our own in the Rhino and also make the surface

Hopping really nicely around it

I hope you enjoyed today's Rhino 3D tutorial for jewelry design

Please like and comment below

So that helped my ranking on the YouTube, so I can reach more people and they will get the benefit from my video

Thank you for watching. I'll see you next Monday

For more infomation >> Caged Earring Jewelry CAD Design Tutorial in Rhino 3D #47 (2018) - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Testimonial Kevin Braden | New Beginnings Family Law Testimonials | Huntsville AL Family Law - Duration: 2:47.

I never thought that I'd need a lawyer

Never figured that anything would ever happen to me in my life. That would require me to even step foot into a lawyer's office

At the most I thought that one day soon. I'll need to have a lawyer draft up my will and that's it

Things are going along pretty well with me and my wife and our young daughters.

Then things weren't going well

I can never truly have foreseen my wife becoming an alcoholic or the sadness and despair

That the disease would have on her body mind and soul

I would never have imagined the exhaustion of having to deal with the lies and forgotten arguments

the constant litany of denials and excuses and the woeful exclamations that there was no problem

No help needed here. I'm fine. She'd say

Nothing could have been further from the truth.

It's one thing to watch the person that you loves to come to alcoholism.

Seemingly wanted to destroy her life.

It's another thing entirely to see the mental and physical damage and confusion that her actions place upon the lives of your children.

Eventually, it was clear that despite the best efforts of our families and friends.

But there was nothing more than any of us can do for her.

And as sad as that realization was the greater realization.

Was that something had to be done urgently for our children for their protection and well-being?

It was then that I knew that I needed help

I needed a lawyer a good one, one that understood the delicate nature of a family in peril.

One that understood the needs of keeping your children safe from harm one. That would be honest one that I could trust.

I searched the internet spoke with others who had been through situations similar to mine. It wasn't very long thereafter that I learned of attorney

Amber James and her team and new beginnings family practice.

After meeting with them and feeling safe to openly discuss, even the most sensitive aspects of my situation

I knew that I trusted her and most importantly that I needed her.

I have learned that divorce is never an easy decision.

And it is not something that I would ever want for myself or my daughters to experience ever again.

Through the professionalism and experience of Amber and her team the difficulty in anguish with such a life-changing event was minimized

they were always available to help me to better understand the difficult decisions that had to be made

and their diligence to detail ensure that the entire process took only as long as was necessary

to ensure that my daughters and I could move on together towards a happier new beginning.

I would thoroughly recommend the legal services of Amber James and her team for any family related legal matter. I am ever thankful to her

For more infomation >> Testimonial Kevin Braden | New Beginnings Family Law Testimonials | Huntsville AL Family Law - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

3 Reasons Why Excel Formulas Won't Calculate + How to Fix – Excel Tutorial - Duration: 4:26.

Hi. In this Excel tutorial, we're going to go over 3 things that can cause your Excel formulas to stop working and how you can fix

your formulas. And, if you enjoy this tutorial, don't forget to Like the video and subscribe to the channel for even more tips. So, you've

probably seen this before, usually when you're in a hurry, you plug in formulas to your spreadsheet and…nothing.

The formulas don't calculate or they don't calculate and look more like a sentence than a formula.

In our first example, Text formatting is the culprit. To check this, go to the Home tab and, under Number, you can see that our cells are

formatted to text. Both of these examples were formatted as text. The one where we can see the = sign was formatted as text before I

started typing the formula. The one that looks like a number was formatted as text after I typed the formula. In other words, in the

second example the formula used to work,

but stopped working when the formatting was changed. To fix this, highlight either the range of cells that you need to reformat or the entire

spreadsheet, and we'll change the format to General or you can choose Number, Currency, Accounting, etc., just NOT Text.

So, next, even though we changed the formatting of the sheet to one that can recognize numbers, we still need to take a

second step to actually convert these to numbers. And think of it as a way to confirm to Excel that we truly want these to be numbers.

So, let's go over 3 ways that we can convert these back to a number. The first way we can use is this warning sign to convert these to a

number. We can change them one at a time or we can select a range and convert them to number

all at once. So then, to reset your formula so that it calculates, you can either double-click on it or use F2 to step into it. And this works

fine for one or a few formulas, but if you have a lot of formulas you need to do this to, you may want to consider using Find and Replace to

replace all of your = signs with another = sign. And this might seem weird, but doing this after

having changed the formatting of the sheet will reset the formula

so that they calculate. The second way is in the Formulas tab, under Formula Auditing. Click on Error Checking

and this will check all the cells in the spreadsheet that may contain an error. This way

you can evaluate each cell individually and see if you want to convert it or not.

So, the third way we'll convert these to numbers is by using Text to Columns. And let me undo this so I can show you. So, select the

selection - all within the same column - that you'd like to convert to a number and go to the Data tab. Click Text to Columns and, for this, it

doesn't matter if you choose Delimited or Fixed Width, either one will work, and click Finish.

But what if formatting wasn't your trouble? So, let's say you're updating these numbers and you notice that the result isn't

changing. Well, it could be that your sheet is not set to automatically calculate. And this setting may have been changed for a few

reasons, but it's easy to check for it and fix. So, to see if this is the issue go to the Formulas tab and look under Calculation

Options. So, you see that this is set to Manual calculation. This means that we have to

force the calculation to happen. And, to do that, you can click on either Calculate Sheet or Calculate Now to update that number. If you

would like to change your settings so, going forward, this workbook calculates automatically, make sure to update this setting.

So, in our third example, the formulas are showing and, even when we double-click on them, we can't get the result to display. So, it

could be that your sheet is set to Show Formulas. So, to check for this, go back to the Formulas tab and, in Formula Auditing, here

you can see that Show Formulas has been selected. So, to fix this problem, simply click on Show Formulas to unselect it.

So, I hope you enjoyed this Microsoft Excel tutorial on how to fix formulas when they don't calculate. If you did, please make sure

to Like the video and don't forget to subscribe to this channel. Thanks!

For more infomation >> 3 Reasons Why Excel Formulas Won't Calculate + How to Fix – Excel Tutorial - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Things to Consider Before and After Buying a Rollformer - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> Things to Consider Before and After Buying a Rollformer - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Driving You Crazy: Chapman Highway - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Driving You Crazy: Chapman Highway - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Paleo/Primal for Gut Healing: Least Restrictive Diet Series - Duration: 3:40.

hi Cara from Health Home and Happiness

and today we're talking about our least

restrictive diet and today we are going

to talk about paleo and primal so paleo

is a grain free diet that focuses on

Whole Foods but just really eliminates

like gluten and grains which are kind of

inflammatory foods if your digestion is

in great shape you can probably handle

grains just fine

but if it's not then you might feel

better eliminating grains from your diet

and so paleo has been really popular

you've probably heard about it it's

really a Whole Foods diet but it's not

super strict we talked about whole 30

in another video which is 30 days super

strict you have to read all your labels

and you have to do all this different

stuff paleo is a lot of people you can

kind of make it what you want is like a

choose-your-own-adventure this is great

for people that have self-control that

maybe just need some guidelines but they

don't need it to be in black and white

that's where the Paleo diet can come

into play because like you can have dark

chocolate if you want to you can have

some sugar if you want to you just try

to make most of your meals usually

people use the 80/20 principle so 80% of

your meals probably don't have any

refined sugars in them they probably

don't have any food additives and them

they're probably made based on protein

and produce which is like meat

vegetables fruit and it's kind of a

principle a way of eating and less that

less of a strict dietary protocol so I'm

going to show you a couple of my

favorite resources for the Paleo diet

let's turn this around I throw all I

throw away book dust jackets and so this

is primal blueprint from Marc Staley

Apple and primal is paleo which is like

protein and produce - like meat and

vegetables and fruit and then primal

also adds in dairy and then regular

paleo usually is no dairy so Marc Celia

Apple has lots of great recipes in here

his his website is a great resource if

you click down below I'm going to link

you to a bunch of different resources

for the Paleo diet

not on paleo she's definitely like her

cookbook is the most fun she a little

cartoon characters in here also

excellent for the Paleo diet so yeah

it's a less restrictive diet you can

have a glass of wine with dinner if you

want you can have dark chocolate if you

want it's kind of just a brief guideline

and not a specific protocol the Paleo

diet is probably right for you if you

are good with the brief guideline if you

need something more strict then whole

xxx is a more strict version of paleo

and a lot of people will go from whole

32a to the least restrictive paleo after

whole xxx or if you find that you start

paleo and you're like eating way too

many paleo sweets or paleo junk food

then the whole thirty might be right for

you to really get that reset that you

need if you want something even less

restrictive than paleo the nourishing

tradition style is what we're going to

talk about next and nourishing

traditions also includes grains and it

shows you how to prepare them so that

they are better digested so thanks for

joining me if you click over here you

can see other videos in this series we

are looking into what your least

restrictive diet is that gives you the

benefits you need to be healthy and to

be high energy and having a life you

want while also not being overly

restrictive and like confining and

expensive and all of that so again I'm

Kara from health home and happiness you

can subscribe to my channel by clicking

there too

thank you and I'll see you soon

For more infomation >> Paleo/Primal for Gut Healing: Least Restrictive Diet Series - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

GIRLS LIKE YOU ~ Nightcore - Duration: 3:56.

Spent 24 hours‚ I need more hours with you

You spent the weekend getting even‚ ooh

We spent the late nights making things right between us

But now It is all good‚ baby

Roll that back wood‚ baby

And play me close

′Cause girls like you run ′round with guys like me

′Til sun down when I come through

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Girls like you love fun‚ and yeah‚ me too

What I want when I come through

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah‚ yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah‚ yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you

I spent last night on the last flight to you

Took a whole day up tryna get way up‚ ooh

We spent the daylight tryna make things right between us

But now It is all good‚ baby

Roll that back wood‚ baby

And play me close

′Cause girls like you run ′round with guys like me

′Til sun down when I come through

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Girls like you love fun‚ and yeah‚ me too

What I want when I come through

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah‚ yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah‚ yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

I need a girl like you

Maybe It is 6:45

Maybe I am barely alive

Maybe You have taken my shit for the last time‚ yeah

Maybe I know that I am drunk

Maybe I know You are the one

Maybe You are thinking It is better if you drive

Not too long ago I was dancin′ for dollars

Knew it was really real if I let you met my momma

You don′t want a girl like me I am too crazy

But every other girl you met is fugazy

I am sure them other girls were nice enough

But you need someone to spice it up

So who you gona call cardi cardi

To come and rev it up like a harley harley

Why is the best fruit always forbidden

I am coming to you now doin′ 20 over the limit

The red light red light stop (stop)

I don′t play when it comes to my heart‚ lets get it though

I don′t really want a white horse and a carriage

I am thinking more white porsches and karats

I need you right here cause every time you fall

I play with this kitty like you play wit your guitar

′Cause girls like you run ′round with guys like me

′Til sun down when I come through

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Girls like you love fun‚ and yeah‚ me too

What I want when I come through

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah‚ yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you‚ yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah‚ yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you

For more infomation >> GIRLS LIKE YOU ~ Nightcore - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Josh Gordon Fantasy Football: Should You Start the Patriots WR? | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:07.

Josh Gordon Fantasy Football: Should You Start the Patriots WR? | Heavy.com

Evaluating Josh Gordon's Week 3 Fantasy Football value with the New England Patriots.

One of the most talented yet troubled wide receivers in the NFL has a new home, and it features two future Hall-of-Famers in Bill Belichick and Tom Brady running the show.

After the Cleveland Browns struck a deal to send Josh Gordon to the New England Patriots, it set the NFL world on fire.

The only people who could rival the excitement of Patriots fans, though, were fantasy football owners of Gordon.

Once the deal was finalized, fantasy players who had held Gordon after rumors surfaced the Browns were set to release were certainly more than relieved with the outcome.

But now comes the fun task of navigating fantasy football lineups ahead of Week 3 and trying to figure out if Gordon should be in your starting lineup.

It's an incredibly tough spot to gauge, especially when considering that the wide receiver arrived at team facilities around 4 pm EST on Tuesday, as Pro Football Talk revealed.

The Argument to Start Josh Gordon in First Game With Patriots.

The pure upside argument is probably the easiest one to make, but the type of playmaker Gordon is capable of being is widely known.

Beyond that, the Patriots wideouts will have somewhat of a tough matchup with the Detroit Lions in the Sunday Night Football matchup.

Through two games, Detroit has allowed just 16 receptions to opposing wide receivers for 249 yards and three touchdowns.

The total receptions are tied for the second-fewest in the NFL to this point, although the Lions faced the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers over the first two weeks.

Neither team is loaded at receiver, nor do they have a player with the upside of Gordon.

To make matters worse for the Lions (and the decision tougher for fantasy owners) top cornerback Darius Slay suffered a concussion in Week 2 and may miss this game.

If that's the case, the Lions will have trouble slowing down not only Gordon, but the entire Patriots receiving corps.

Based on production from New England's receivers this season, two games which were tough matchups, it could point to the former Browns receiver seeing plenty of snaps when he's ready.

The only wideout to total 100-plus yards so far is Phillip Dorsett with 110 on 12 catches.

Chris Hogan is the next-closest, coming in with four catches for 53 yards and finding the end zone twice.

Brady needs a playmaker, and Gordon could be the answer.

The Argument for Fantasy Owners to Sit Him.

The case to sit Gordon doesn't feature as many factors as the one to start him, but this issue is probably the biggest of them all.

New England's newest offensive weapon needs to learn an entire offense in a very short period of time.

It's unknown how quickly Gordon can pick up the playbook, but if he's able to do that, he could be a busy man in Week 3.

Learning the offense is one of the biggest concerns and outweighs anything else due to the fact that if he's not fully prepared, the 27-year-old could watch the entire game from the sidelines.

Finally comes the topic of rapport with Brady.

I'm confident in the All-Pro quarterback's ability to get his new weapon ready for the game, but will the two have enough time to work together to really have an impact on Sunday?.

Consensus.

This one truly comes down to your options, but personally, I'd recommend playing it safe.

If you held Gordon over the first two weeks of the season, you're going to get the opportunity to roll him out and reap the benefits.

Unfortunately, this isn't the ideal spot to do so, unless we hear news on expected snaps or where he's at in terms of learning the offense.

It's unlikely Belichick will give the media much of anything to work with, which leaves fantasy football owners in a tough spot.

If you have a better option or just a great one-week filler in an elite matchup, I recommend pivoting there.

But if Gordon is far and away your best option and you're willing to roll the dice and take a risk, it'd be hard to blame you for starting the Patriots receiver.

For more infomation >> Josh Gordon Fantasy Football: Should You Start the Patriots WR? | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) Mac Miller Type Beat "Casper" Soulful Trap Beat - Duration: 3:38.

(FREE) Mac Miller Type Beat "Casper" Soulful Trap Beat

For more infomation >> (FREE) Mac Miller Type Beat "Casper" Soulful Trap Beat - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Deborah Ramirez: Things Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 12:31.

Deborah Ramirez: Things Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

A second woman has come forward with a sexual misconduct accusation against Judge Brett Kavanaugh, just days before the first accuser is set to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee about her own allegation against the Supreme Court nominee.

Deborah Ramirez, a 53-year-old Yale University classmate of Kavanaugh, told The New Yorker's Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer that Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a dorm room party in college and forced her to touch his penis without her consent.

Ramirez told The New Yorker the incident occurred during the 1983-84 school year while Kavanaugh was a Yale freshman.

Ramirez was contacted by The New Yorker after the publication learned of her possible involvement in an incident involving Kavanaugh, Farrow and Mayer write.

Ramirez now lives in Colorado and works with an organization that provides support to domestic violence victims.

Democratic senators first learned of the accusation from a civil-rights lawyer, according to The New Yorker.

Ramirez said she was hesitant at first to speak out publicly because "her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident.

In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh's role in the alleged incident with certainty.

After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.".

Ramirez, who could not be reached for comment by Heavy, is asking for the FBI to investigate.

Ramirez told The New Yorker, "I didn't want any of this.

But now I have to speak.

… I'm afraid how this will all come back on me.".

Kavanaugh denied the accusation, telling The New Yorker, "This alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen.

The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so.

This is a smear, plain and simple.

I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good name–and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime building–against these last-minute allegations.".

The White House also issued a statement denying the accusation, saying, "This 35-year-old, uncorroborated claim is the latest in a coordinated smear campaign by the Democrats designed to tear down a good man.

This claim is denied by all who were said to be present and is wholly inconsistent with what many women and men who knew Judge Kavanaugh at the time in college say.

The White House stands firmly behind Judge Kavanaugh.".

Here's what you need to know:.

Ramirez Says Kavanaugh 'Put His Penis' in Her Face, Leaving Her 'Mortified'.

Deborah Ramirez told The New Yorker that the incident happened in a suite in Lawrence Hall in Yale's Old Campus at a party she was invited to by a friend on the college's women's soccer team.

Ramirez, who was also a freshman at the time, said they were playing a drinking game and she became "inebriated." Ramirez told The New Yorker at one point a male student pointed a "gag plastic penis," in her direction and then another male exposed himself to her.

She says that person was Kavanaugh.

"I remember a penis being in front of my face," she told The New Yorker.

"I knew that's not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.".

Others taunted her to "kiss it." Ramirez told The New Yorker she remembers Kavanaugh pulling up his pants and laughing after the incident.

She said, "I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants," and then she heard other male students yelling about what happened.

"Somebody yelled down the hall, 'Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie's face,' " she told The New Yorker.

"It was his full name.

I don't think it was just 'Brett.' And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.".

Ramirez told The New Yorker there are gaps in her memory, but "I'm confident about the pants coming up, and I'm confident about Brett being there.

It was kind of a joke.

… And now it's clear to me it wasn't a joke.".

Some Classmates Have Corroborated Details About the Incident & One Says 'I've Known All Along'.

Some Yale classmates of Ramirez and Kavanuagh talked to The New Yorker and corroborated details of what Ramirez said.

But none of the eyewitnesses named by Ramirez confirmed Kavanaugh was at the party, according to The New Yorker.

One male classmate told The New Yorker he learned of the incident either the night it happened or within the next day or two.

He said he is "one hundred per cent sure" he was told at the time it was Kavanaugh who exposed himself to Ramirez.

He also independently said that it occurred at Lawrence Hall during their freshman year.

I've known this all along," he told The New Yorker.

He declined to be named because of the partisan battle over Kavanuagh's confirmation "It's been on my mind all these years when his name came up.

It was a big deal." He said it stuck with him because it was disturbing and out of the bounds of typical acceptable behavior.

The classmate also said he was shocked, but not surprised, it had been Kavanaugh, because he said Kavanaugh would be "relatively shy," until he drank, when he could become, "aggressive and even belligerent.".

Richard Oh, another classmate who now works at a California hospital, told The New Yorker he remembers hearing about the incident, but he wasn't sure of the identity of the female student.

Other classmates vouched for Ramirez, calling her credible and honest, with high integrity, according to The New Yorker.

James Roche, now the CEO of a software company, told the magazine, "Debbie and I became close friends shortly after we both arrived at Yale.

She stood out as being exceptionally honest and gentle.

I cannot imagine her making this up.".

He added, ""Is it believable that she was alone with a wolfy group of guys who thought it was funny to sexually torment a girl like Debbie? Yeah, definitely.

Is it believable that Kavanaugh was one of them? Yes.".

Another classmate told The New Yorker she remembers Ramirez being victimized and taunted by Kavanuagh's social circle, which included the controversial fraternity Delta Kappa Epsilon and an all-male secret society, Truth and Courage, commonly known as "Tit and Clit.

" The classmate told the magazine, "They were always, like, 'Debbie's here!,' and then they'd get into their 'Lord of the Flies' thing.

Others Who Say They Were Close to Kavanaugh at Yale & Were Friends With Ramirez, Including Her Best Friend, Say They Never Heard of the Incident Happening.

Other Yale classmates have denied that the incident occurred or have said they do not recall it.

Some, who say they were friends with Debbie Ramirez at Yale and after college, told The New Yorker she never mentioned it until Kavanaugh's nomination.

"I don't think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter," a male classmate who Ramirez says "egged on Kavanuagh," told The New Yorker.

Another male student Ramirez said was at the party told the magazine he has "zero recollection" of it.

Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry and Dan Murphy, three other classmates, gave The New Yorker a statement disputing Ramirez's account:.

We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale.

He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét