Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 24 2018

(pen scratching)

(Pokemon game music)

Hello.

So today I wanna give you five reasons as to why

you should be captioning your videos,

whether they be on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook,

any platform that allows you to be able to upload

your own video content.

The last really educational video

that I made on captions that was like a step-by-step guide

was made in 2016, so I thought, why not make a brand new,

more recent video on that?

I would like to tell you all that this video

is sponsored and is sponsored by Rev,

a captioning company that I have used many, many times

and still do today.

So thank you very much, Rev, for sponsoring this video.

And I'll give you a little more detail as to

what Rev is exactly and what they do

and all that good stuff.

But first, let's get into the reasons why

you should be captioning your videos.

One, you're obviously making your videos

much more accessible to a huge range of people.

You're making them accessible to deaf

and hard of hearing people,

people with auditory processing disorder,

people who are learning English as a second language

or really any number language, and also,

people with ADHD.

I've had a lot of people tell me

that they're very happy that I caption my videos

because they have ADHD and it helps them focus,

so that's something new that I learned.

It's very likely that you have an audience

that has some hearing loss, deaf people,

hard of hearing people, you know, so on, so forth.

So it's really good to be able to include them

so they can understand what you're saying

and then they'll be able to get involved.

They can comment and like the video and stuff like that.

You know?

Two, your videos can be translated which means

that your videos will become even more accessible

to a wider group of people and you get people

from all around the world to watch.

So for example, once my video gets uploaded

and the English captions are on there,

I've gotten people from Germany, Mexico, Turkey.

I've had people from China, Japan,

South Korea, so many countries from all over the world

send me translations and all that does is

make my videos go out to even more people

who can enjoy them.

Bringing in more people is always something that

we like to do as YouTubers and content creators in general.

This is a really good way of doing that.

Three, it's a pretty smart business move.

You're gonna do better in SEO and the YouTube algorithm.

Obviously, the YouTube algorithm and adpocalypse have been,

it's been a pretty frustrating year and some time

because of that and the algorithm is always changing.

But the thing is, when you have more information

in your videos, when the computer can see

that there's more information that they can use,

you have a higher chance of being recommended

in the YouTube algorithm.

Not only that, but it actually helps to create watch time

because people can be more focused in the video.

I recently saw a study that said,

when captions are on there, people can focus,

the view time goes higher and we love that view time,

we love that watch time.

It helps us so much, so if I can find that,

I'm gonna link that down below.

Four, captions are great for literacy.

I've known a lot of people whose kids had trouble

with English and reading and whatnot,

and when they saw that the captions were on the TV

and the videos they watch, movies, et cetera, et cetera,

they were able to really get a grasp on the English language

and their reading skills were really, really good.

It's also really helpful to again,

as I mentioned in the first reason,

anyone who's learning English as a second language,

third language, fourth language, or maybe you speak Spanish

and now you're going to caption your videos in Spanish.

Kids who are trying to learn Spanish

because that's supposed to be their native language,

they'll be able to focus on that

and really get a grasp on that language.

Make your reading skill really high.

That's a good thing.

And five, with captions, your videos can be watched

pretty much everywhere.

So for example, if you're going to work,

like say you're commuting.

You're on a train, you're on a subway.

And it might be a little bit noisy or you know what,

you forgot your headphones which

I know is absolutely terrible.

And you're like, I really wanna watch this video now,

but how am I gonna understand what's going on?

When videos have captions, you're able to do that.

This has been really working for Facebook.

Facebook a lot of the times when people are watching videos

and they're just scrolling down their feed,

they're doing it in a place where there's just

too much commotion going on on the outside.

And so when there are captions there,

they'll be able to watch that.

Now Facebook is more on the trend of the burned-in captions,

but you know, regardless, you've got closed captions,

you've got open captions.

It's going to help out tremendously.

And again, we're all about bringing in that audience,

you know, and improving that watch time.

This is gonna help.

And one sixth bonus tip,

because this is something that I like a lot, but,

if you order captions like say, from Rev,

you can write it off on your taxes.

Obviously we get paid on YouTube.

We pay taxes to the IRS and when you order captions

to put on your videos, that's a business expense.

Save your receipts, send it out to your tax agent.

You're gonna get your taxes a little bit cheaper.

I saved $1,000 this year just because I kept those receipts.

So those are the five or six reasons as to why

you should be captioning your videos

and why it's beneficial.

And now that I've mentioned Rev,

let's get a little bit more into them,

because like I said, they are sponsoring this video.

Thank you again.

So Rev is a captioning company that I've used many times

and I always recommend them to pretty much anybody

for various reasons.

First and foremost, the captions that are being made at Rev

are done by people, freelancers.

Not computers.

So that means that they are going to give you

a 99% accuracy, whereas with YouTube captions,

they're not so great.

And I don't just mean like words being wrong

every once in awhile or sometimes a lot.

The grammar on the YouTube automatic captions is,

there really is none, it's like a big run-on sentence.

It makes it more difficult to read.

Rev freelancers do live in the United States and Canada,

at least 90% of them do, whereas the remaining 10%

live in other English-speaking countries like England,

Australia, New Zealand, anywhere else that you can think of.

So if, say, you're an American or anybody speaking English.

You're speaking English in the video and you want captions,

you're gonna get somebody who has a pretty good grasp

on the English language.

Now of course one of the main reasons why

I always recommend Rev is because financially

they are the most accessible out there on the market.

They charge you only a dollar a minute.

So if your video is up to 10 minutes long,

nine minutes and 59 seconds,

you're only gonna be paying $10 for that video.

Another plus is the fact that

when I know that I'm not gonna be able to film

until the last minute, like say the day before

a video is supposed to be going up,

which happens quite often (chuckles),

I can go to Rev to make sure that my file

is going to be done on time because they have a less than

24 hour turnaround on files that will be up to

60 minutes long, which is an hour.

So pretty much every single time that I've been like,

oh no, I need to get this done.

Okay, now it's edited but I need to

get this up tomorrow afternoon.

I order, I send it in and by the morning,

I'm pretty much getting that file.

And a few days ago, somebody actually brought up to me,

they were talking to me about Rev.

They're like, "Oh wait, wow.

"Rev only charges a dollar?"

I was like, "Yeah."

And they're like, "Well wait a second,

"if I order, how exactly does getting the captions

"on my videos work?

"'Cause I don't really know how that works on my own,

"and I don't really know how they're gonna do that."

Well, you have some options when you're going

to the check out, right?

So when you look, you'll see an option that says,

we would like you to put the captions on my YouTube video

like right now, so that way when you're in

your video manager, the captions are already there.

So you're not really doing that much work.

However, when you get an email after your file is done,

the file's gonna be in there as an attachment,

so if you want, you can also just download that file

and put it in there.

So yeah, listen, I use Rev a lot.

I can vouch for them in many, many ways.

When you look in my description box,

I always say who captions my videos.

And a lot of the time, it's Rev.

So you know I'm using them

and you know I'm always recommending them.

So give them a shot.

And what's also really awesome,

this is really, really awesome, okay.

I actually have a $10 coupon to give you,

so if you are a brand-new customer,

click on that link down below in the description box

as well as the pinned comment.

If you are a new user and you've got a video

that's up to 10 minutes.

Really it can be more than 10 minutes,

but you will be having your first 10 minutes for free.

So check that out.

Anyway, I hope that this video has been

a little helpful for you.

If you come across any YouTuber who you would like to see

caption their videos, feel free to send this over to them.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you later.

Bye!

For more infomation >> 5 Reasons Why You Should Caption Your Videos - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Dab Genie with Adrienne Airhart | STASH Shopping Network Review Trailer - Duration: 0:34.

- Greetings cannabis connoisseurs,

I'm Adrienne Airhart and you're watching

Stash Shopping Network.

The key mission of dab labs with the Dab Genie kit,

you are 100% in control of what you consume.

There's no PG, PEG, VG or artificial terpenes.

You're smart, you don't wanna put that crap in your body.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Dab Genie with Adrienne Airhart | STASH Shopping Network Review Trailer - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei Mate 20 - Hands on Video Leaked - Duration: 2:41.

October will be a crazy month for smartphone launches.

We've got phones like Pixel 3, LG V40, Samsung's 4 camera phone, OnePlus 6T, and of course

Huawei own Mate 20 series.

And today we've got a hands on leak of the Huawei Mate 20.

The video in question is rather short, so it's not exactly the most detailed look.

However, it's sufficient to get a good glimpse at the smartphone.

As you can see from the back it looks very similar to the premium Mate 20 pro with that

rectangular camera setup but there's one differentiation between these two handsets and that's fingerprint

scanner.

This one has it at the back while the mate 20 pro has an in-display fingerprint scanner.

Taking a look at the front design, the Mate 20 makes use of a more traditional flat display

vs the curved one of the Pro model.

Additionally, unlike the Mate 20 Pro which has a rather larger notch, the Mate 20 features

a small waterdrop one that is home to the front-facing camera and the proximity sensor.

Honestly, the Mate 20 looks better than the premium Mate 20 pro model But I still think

Huawei should have retained the mate 10's back strip to give the mate 20's back some

character.

Apple released the iPhone XS last weekend with the new A12 Bionic processor based on

a 7nm process.

A few weeks preceding that, Huawei announced it's own 7nm processor- the Kirin 980.

And and during a product brief in Dubai, Huawei mentioned that it's confident it's processor

will be better than Apple's A12 Bionic.

The main reason Huawei is so sure in the Kirin 980's success is the three-year development

and the focus on Power and Efficiency, Intelligence, and Connectivity.

The amount of transistors is 6.9 billion - in line with Apple's latest chip.

We'll see if this claim holds true once the Mate 20 phones get official.

That being said, for daily tech videos with funny introll or outrolls do consider subscribing

and as always I'll see you tomorrow...Peace out!

For more infomation >> Huawei Mate 20 - Hands on Video Leaked - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Why Am I Not Consistent? - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Why Am I Not Consistent? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

What are you into? | Expressions | American English - Duration: 0:15.

"What are you into?" is a much more casual, cool way of asking someone what they

like to do or what their hobbies are. For example, "What are you into?" "Oh, I'm really

into kpop. I love Korean pop music!" (Give this video a Thumbs Up if you liked it!)

For more infomation >> What are you into? | Expressions | American English - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

La diosa que hay en ti(ciclos femeninos) Find the goddess in you(feminine cycle) (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 31:58.

Hello everyone, this is Chaos of the Muse

Clàudia Giralt Monedero

and today we have a guest, her name is Yolanda Benages

and I'm going to interview her about women archetypes

and femenine energy in general.

we're going to deal with the topic

at a basic level, as a start,

so everyone, even those who are not familiar with it

can get to know the basics.

Well, I met Yolanda about a year ago, I think

because I was researching about feminine cycles, such and such,

to further explore my feminity and my feminine energy, how to heal it and everything

and I don't know how, I don't remember, I bumped into Yolanda, I think I saw a youtube video or something like that

so I contacted her.

And she helped me a lot,

I started with the course about Goddesses that she teaches

where every month we work with a different Goddess and you have to

see the Goddess in you and you have to see yourself in the Goddess you're working with.

I did that for a couple of months and she also helped me find my way

and my purpose, actually, I think I started with Chaos of the Muse, my personal project

thanks to her.

So this is the introduction, if you want to you can talk a bit about yourself, Yolanda

First I'd like to thank you

for inviting me to your chanel, I'm very happy to see someone I've worked with

and their development, and this beautiful project that I love, well, makes me feel proud,

yeah, why not say it.

Not proud as in my ego, but of you, of seeing girls that are working and improving.

Well, to introduce myself, I've been

working for 18 on personal growth.

I started with yoga,

exactly 18 years ago I started yoga and belly dancing

and since these techniques have always been practised specially by women

after some time, after 3 years, I began teaching both disciplines

so I've always worked with lots of women and they'll tell me about their experience,

what is blocking them

then I started absorbing like a little sponge everything that was happening around me.

Then I discovered moon cycles

and menstrual cycles, I trained with Miranda Gray as my moon mother,

then I started working with paganism,

I am pagan,

and suddenly I started working

instinctively with a Goddess, actually the one we're working with in May, which is Aphrodite

and with this work, since I found it very useful, I thought, why not work with other Goddesses too.

Then I spent a whole summer

studying, investigating with the tools I already knew,

because I had led woman's circles too, 2 in Barcelona,

and I created a system, like you said, it's a wheel,

a wheel that lasts a year and we work with a Goddess each month, with different characteristics

and this wheel at the same time is in harmony

with the year's energies

here in the northern hemisphere,

Although I've also worked with women in South America

and they haven't had any problems following it.

Well, we've been following this archetypes

and from there,

I created my web, called like me, where I offer this and other courses

focused specially in personal and spiritual growth

and now I'm starting to get into, since I'm a priestess,

and I'm interested and I've studied and I practise the esoteric occidental tradition

I'm starting to talk about that too, but, well,

we'll leave this project for later.

And here we are, women evolving while I evolve with them too.

Very interesting, actually, I think I contacted you about

a year ago or so, because I started with the one after Aphrodite,

I remember you told me, I don't remember which one it was, I think it was the warrior

No, after Aphrodite comes the Mother,

we work with the Mother archetype, which are Isis and Demeter, in my case they're the Goddesses I work it with

I started with Isis, I remember. But I remember you told me, you should work with Aphtodite too,

so I'll put you in both courses so you'll work the Mother and the Lover too.

Because sometimes when we're in the role of the Mother we kind of forget about the role of the Lover

They are complementary, yes.

Great, if you want to

I'd like you to tell us a bit about what the moon cycle is,

well, the menstrual cycle, and how it's related, and then

how it affects a woman's body or her general experiences of her everyday life.

Ok, well, coming from the premise that we're cyclic, not only humans, but also nature,

the universe, everything is cyclic. Like it's said, I don't know if you know it,

in the Kybalion, which is an essential reading for everyone who wants to get into growth, who like the topics

of energy and the topic of

greek knowledge too, everything is cyclic.

Can you repeat that?

The Kybalion

With a K and a Y

Okay, perfect, I'll put it on the screen when I edit the video so people will have it.

I'll continue

Yeah, sorry

Well, coming from the premise that we're all cyclic,

obviously, women, due to their cycles, they have it even more present, because it's about hormones,

but women who don't menstruate because they're on their menopause,

or because some hormone or health problem they can't menstruate

they can follow moon cycles. The moon, we all know it moves tides,

it moves water and a big part of us is water.

Obviously we're affected by nature, just like you don't feel the same during summer than during winter

or you don't feel the same during rainy days or during sunny days.

We're completely connected to nature.

I included this in my system because I thought it was really important

and we're not working only with the cycle, we're working in every level, because once you learn how it works

you can work with the anual cycle, the menstrual cycle, the moon cycle, and so on.

So we have these... it's like the phases of the moon,

we also have four weeks, like the moon, where we change our

we could call it "phase".

For example, there's the menstruation, which is when we're cleaning ourselves, and our body needs more rest,

we need to go inwards

and there we put the archetype, well... this is from one of the autors

I took inspiration from, Miranda Gray, you can find all of it in her book, "Red Moon",

it's a very very interesting read.

As I was saying, during that time we are like more inwards,

we need more rest, if we can it'd be good to schedule our life

according to the rhythm we have, because lots of times we do the opposite

or we think we are always the same and then we are in a bad mood and exhausted,

things happen, we don't feel good and it's because we're going

backwards or not listening to what our body or cycle needs.

In this phase, which is the phase of the Witch or the Elder,

we need to go inwards. Once we're done cleaning, our energy is renewed again,

after all, what happened is your body has cleaned itself,

just like nature cleans itself,

your body has paralysed, like in winter where everything seems to stop

and then it blossoms again. This would be the archetype of the Maiden, when we are more active,

it belongs to the crescent phase of the cycle,

and that is the moment

to go outwards, all the projects you've been brewing while you were inwards and

you've had time to think and plan,

it's time to start them, I don't know, if you have some job interviews,

if you have some projects that require you to spend more time outside or with others, that's the right moment.

The next part of the cycle is when we're ovulating

which is the cycle of manifestation, the feminine archetype is the mother,

precisely because we're in the moment when we can conceive.

It's a moment we can use to

reap what we've sown and what we've made blossom.

Finally, there's the archetype of the Enchantress

when we're premenstruating, that's when lots of women

may have mood swings

precisely because their body is full of hormones, hormones are moving continuously

and in these cases, if you don't indulge yourself, if you don't understand yourself,

many women end up exploding

and then there's that person who says "you're on your premenstrual syndrome, and that's why..."

And then you complain and people complain because you're in a bad mood, and so on, and these are...

If you can understand these cycles and you assimilate them

and give time to integrate them in yourself

I think your life will be much more harmonious,

you reconcile, I've seen many women who have reconciled with their period,

because sometimes women feel like their period is something annoying,

something they shouldn't be experiencing to enjoy other things

when, if you learn about it, you can enjoy each and every phase.

For example, you can discover many things,

personally, I discovered that while I'm premenstruating

is when I dream the most, I remember what I dream and many of these dreams help me, give me answers.

And, well, this is something you have to work on so it can help you on your daily life.

Ok, that's very interesting, and you were telling me

before we started recording that even though there are four basic archetypes

you have added in your work another one, the Lover, which would be Aphrodite.

Do you add it to the whole cycle or is there a particular space for her during the month?

Well, I reserve the month of May for Aphrodite, between the warrior and the mother

I thought it was very important to add this archetype

because despite all this I've told

it's important to work on the Lover, but with a well understood Lover, not an outwards Lover, but a Lover of yourself.

Ok, this is specially destined to women, and women have suffered culturally during years

an education that doesn't teach us to love ourselves inwards, but to love outwards.

Women usually have the role of the mother, the caretaker,

and we forget, it's as if there were two parts, the Mother, which is more chaste,

not chaste in a sexual sense, but in the sense that she doesn't have that sensual or playful part, she is the caretaker,

and then there's the Lover, which is the other type.

We are all of them, not just one,

and that's mostly why I started working with Aphrodite before creating the system,

because I had forgotten that part, in my case it was because I became a mother

so you get in that role and you forget that other part, which also has consequences,

if you have a partner, for example, they might feel abandoned

or you can abandon yourself, in the sense that you don't want to do things for yourself,

or enjoy things that really fulfill you and not only others

that's why I thought it was very important to include this archetype and a space just for her.

That's in the anual cycle,

but when you work on this archetype monthly, as in the moon phases, does this archetype have an influence

somewhere or is it something you do generally in all the phases?

Yes, this course lasts a year so we can include every archetypes of our life

and even though I reserve a time for each one, women who have done the whole wheel

already know they have to include

and add an archetype to the next one because it depends on the moment of your life you are

because not every woman feel the same or are in the same cycle.

Excuse me if the camera is moving, because I have a cat that wants to be famous

We want to see him!

He's always in my videos.

So handsome, what's his name?

Merlin

Because he's a little wizard, and he always wants to be everywhere and he's always moving around.

Well, now he's famous

Well, as I was saying,

the beautiful part of this is that you learn how to regulate yourself, because my intention is

to walk the path with you but once

you've walked it, whichever you want, because

not every woman wants to walk the whole path,

but anyway, once you leave this path you can

regulate yourselves at any time of your lives and I think the archetype of the Lover is like in the middle

and goes from one to the other, because with the archetype of the Lover is where

you learn to love yourself because of how and what you are, or what you do and don't

then it doesn't matter which archetype you're in, this one is complementary, that's why I included it,

I think it's very interesting

to work on it, because I also have a course on Aphrodite alone, only about this archetype,

or as a complement to all the rest.

Interesting, for you it's like the basic one, like love

and from love you work with the others.

Exactly.

Ok, I wanted to ask you something else

or to comment something, what do you think about this, I guess it's different for every woman,

but when I started working on my cycles and all of this, I realised

that the cycle of the Enchantress, I ovulate around the 10th or 11th,

and then I'm an Enchantress for half a cycle or more

Is that normal?

Yes, as you said, every woman's body is different, for what it's worth, it's the same for me

every body is different, that's the beautiful part, right?

To learn, it's something that teaches you how to manage all this cycles and the parts of the cycles

We've had a small technical problem

But we're back

and I think we were talking about the Enchantress, I was saying that in my case

the archetype of the Enchantress lasts more than half a menstrual cycle and she said it's the same for her as well

and I also feel that in every archetype there are different phases

because I'm not the same during the 28 days,

well, it fluctuates.

Normally when I'm closer to my period

I'm like in tension.

I think that's because it's time to stop and say: "let's see what's happening inside me, what's this tension"

and then things start coming

out of your unconscious, I think, and you start to realise

what's going on inside of you.

Or at least that's how it is for me.

Yes, of course, this is like the seasons, because we're told that spring begins the 21st of March,

well, yeah, the 21st of March is officially spring,

but it comes with a process, first we start seeing plant's green buds

then flowers, the little ones,

it's the same with our body.

But what's important is to give yourself the oportunity to get to know yourself, to observe yourself

and then you'll start identifying all this in yourself, like you already did,

I can see you're very conscious of how it works for you.

For me, for example, what you were saying about the archetype of the Enchantress,

that you were...

that things were coming out of your unconscious, thatyou needed to stop, for me it's the dreams,

it's a stage of the month

where I dream more than usually and the messages I get in my dreams

are important, they tell me where to go,

answers I was looking for

or things I hadn't seen, that happens a lot, because we're on "autopilot"

so we miss many things and this is the work we have to do,

to reconnect so it doesn't happen again, which will give you

a better sense of intuition, really,

so we're also increasing our intuition,

and it's one of the things that will help us

in this sense, that at the same time it will help us to see

in important moments of our life, crossroads, as I call it,

it helps to see more or less where to go and not to get stuck in "what to do, what to do, what to do".

I also think it's very important for women, or at least for me, to be conscious of this cycle, because when you have no idea

but you're going through these ups and downs

caused by hormones but also the cycle,

if you have no idea of what's going on you'll end up thinking you're crazy or something, because you're like:

"oh, I'm depressed again",

but instead, when you start being conscious of that being part of the cycle, you think:

"well, that's how it is now", and you deal with it a different way,

which can help you

and you know it's part of the cycle, and after that phase there'll be another one

where maybe you'll be more open

or more... well, it's good to have some peace of mind,

to know it's all because of this, I don't know.

Yes, absolutely, I've seen women who feel like you said, "am I going crazy? What's going on?"

with the anxiety it brings.

Imagine, you're like a little fish and your cycle is the current and it takes you here and there

and you're being carried away, you don't have control over your life,

something that important. And you can extrapolate it to other things.

If you realise in this sense, smaller because it's a monthly cycle,

that you're inside this cycle and that the cycle has a higher and a lower part,

and that, well, in the lower part it's time to think about how to handle things,

maybe not acting yet, because you're not strong enough at that moment,

or planning how to do it or thinking: "I'll get over it".

Imagine you can extrapolate it to your life, to every situation you find yourself into,

because life is cyclic.

From the biggest cycle, which is life, death and rebirth, for people who believe in reincarnation

to everything that happens in our life.

For example, everyone has been through a breakup in their life, right?

Maybe because a relationship broke

or because that person passed away

or whatever, or they left, or something.

You'll have this cycle, your mourning cycle,

first you'll be down, but if you are aware that it's a cycle, you won't get stuck there

you know you have to get through it and later on you'll have more strenght to handle it,

and in the end you'll be okay and when you have another cycle about something else, it'll be the same.

To sum up, it affects you and you should learn about it to apply it in every aspect of your life.

It's important for women to be aware of this

and I think it's also important for men to know

to understand women better, maybe.

Now, for example, that I have a partner, I've talked to him a lot about this

and of course he understands me much better because he knows what part of my cycle I'm on, and he knows that sometimes

I react a certain way because of that cycle.

I think it's important for both parts

to know a bit about it.

Yes, luckily, I like to see the bright side of life, and I'm seeing more and more men

who understand, who connect with this subject, that's specific to us

and it's beautiful to share, first because it helps you bond with your partner,

there are even men who understand it better, who are the ones to tell their partner

"hey, you're in this cycle, in this part of the cycle, because I see you more like this"

and the woman might not be aware

but not only with your partner, every relationship

you have in you life, maybe you talk to your friend a certain way because you're...

But if you have this understanding, well, you don't have to tell that to your friends,

But you know what you're going through and you can talk to them.

Or later, with your partner, so you don't have misunderstandnigs,

and not having unnecessary arguments, it's just

something natural that's happening

and we sometimes can't control it because we don't even realise.

But you can both keep connecting and strengthening the relationship, why not?

Well, we should be finishing with a last question because I'm scared we'll get disconnected again

and we'll be left hanging.

I'd like you to maybe give advice to women who

want to start becoming conscious of their cycle

how would you suggest them to start this path to understanding.

Well, I always recommended in woman's circles a read I've mentioned before, "Red Moon" by Miranda Gray

which helps understand with tales and ideas you can put into effect.

It's very useful to begin, also, self-observation,

because, of course, we all have our differences,

obviously we're not all the same.

And trying to, I know it's hard, I said it before, it's hard but it can be done,

trying to schedule, once you know how your cycle is and how it works, the activities you do

I mean,

for example, I know that just before menstruation

I feel very tired

then during those days I try to leave some free time for a nap

or maybe if the the house is...

I have to clean but I'm too tired, I give myself permission, and that's another subject, giving ourselves permission,

I give myself permission to go to bed instead of doing something else that can wait, and it's okay.

Honouring oneself a bit and not working, not being all the time as if we were robots

that want to be all the time the same, that's what's being taught to us.

So learning to take care of yourself every once in a while,

once you know yourself trying to

be consistent with your own nature

is very useful and, in my experience, it has helped many women

to come to terms with their menstrual cycle.

Okay, thank you so much

for your time and for sharing this with us

I think it's very interesting and it can really help many women

to be happier with themselves and the world in general

and I hope I can interview you again sometime about some of this subjects

maybe not so generally and more specifically, so if you want to add

one last point or...

No, I want to thank you and the people who follow you

for watching us

and well, when you want to, here I am, pleased to share.

Great, thank you.

I'm going to leave her chanel here, in case you want to subscribe,

also her facebook page and social media

so you can contact her too if you're interested in the Goddesses course

or need a spiritual coach

which she helped me with too, to find my purpose.

So that's it, thank you, we'll keep in touch.

For more infomation >> La diosa que hay en ti(ciclos femeninos) Find the goddess in you(feminine cycle) (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 31:58.

-------------------------------------------

The Length Of This Finger Is A Secret To Your Personality, It's Spot On. - Duration: 3:46.

Maybe you have gone to a palm reader, curious about what the lines on your hand depict about

you and what the future holds, and had details of your personality from the lines of your

hands, but have you ever measured your baby finger.

It might sound strange, but the length of your pinkie finger could indicate a lot about

you, from your habits to the way you handle relationships, and the practice of using it

to determine one's personality.

Basically, there are three personality types that your little finger can indicate, all

based on how long or short it is in relation to your ring finger's top joint.

Like any personality test, this is more of a guideline but you may be surprised at its

accuracy.

Are you type A, B, or C, read on to find out what it says about you!

Type A: Even Placement.

If the top of your pinkie finger stops right at the beginning line of the top joint of

your ring finger, you have an evenly placed pinkie and are type A.

Type A personalities are a bit reserved and tend to be closed off and introverted.

You do not open up to other people easily, even with the people closest to you, and especially

not to strangers.

You appear stoic and independent from the outside.

Dishonesty angers you more than anything else and is constitutionally against your makeup.

You are a genuine, forthright person who goes out of your way for your loved ones and expects

them to do the same for you in return.

After all, it's only fair.

Despite going out of your way for friends and family, strangers can see you as cold.

They may mistake your distance for arrogance or eccentricity, especially since you tend

to have little patience for things that annoy you.

You are actually very warm once you open up to someone, and can be the life of the group

if you are with people you know well enough.

Type B: Long.

If your pinky extends past the top joint line of your ring finger, you have a long pinkie

you are type B. Type B's are very loyal to their friends,

and also highly sensitive people.

When you have a new boyfriend or girlfriend, they become your whole world.

They are always in your thoughts, and you strive to connect with them on as deep a level

as possible.

Despite this devotion, you want to present the appearance of someone who can be happy

all by themselves, without a significant other.

You hold off on giving too much of yourself to others right away, but harbor secret dreams

of finding your true soul-mate.

You may be likely to study psychology in school because it lets you figure out how people

work.

In life, you dedicate yourself completely to whatever you set your mind to: your job,

your education, family or friends.

Your single-minded focus lets you achieve anything you set your mind on.

Overall, you have a calm, non-confrontational nature, and keep your cool well under pressure.

Type C: Short.

If the tip-off your pinkie does not reach the line of your top ring finger joint, you'

are type C. Type C's are optimistic, lively personalities

that negativity cannot stick to.

You tend to forgive and forget easily, sometimes to a fault, because of your inability to hold

onto anger.

Your excess energy may cause you to seem self-centered, and at times be demanding.

You have a hard time ceding any kind of argument, especially when you are convinced that you

are in the right.

At the same time, you will be the first one to say "sorry" if things go too far.

Despite presenting a bubbly exterior to the world, you keep your true emotions closely

held.

You are, however, very forthcoming with your opinions.

People know your values without question.

Familiarity is comforting to you, and gives you a sense of security, while you harbor

a deep fear of the unknown.

Stepping out of your comfort zone occasionally will help you grow and become a better version

of yourself.

For more infomation >> The Length Of This Finger Is A Secret To Your Personality, It's Spot On. - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Boating Accidents - Duration: 1:19.

Hi, I'm John Baker; I'm one of the attorneys with Cooper Hurley Injury

Lawyers. In Hampton Roads, we're lucky to be surrounded by the water; whether it's

the Lafayette or Lynnhaven River, the Chesapeake Bay or the Atlantic Ocean,

it's a boat lover's paradise around here. Any day out on the water you can see

recreational boats, boats from the Navy, or ships coming into port. In fact, there

are tens of thousands of recreational sailboats, motor boats, and jet skis alone

in the Hampton Roads area. A few years back, the General Assembly decided to

require boaters to take a Coast Guard approved boater safety course.

Unfortunately, while this has cut down on accidents a little bit, there are still

many boating accidents out there. Whether you've been involved in a boating

accident, an accident involving alcohol, or you're a seaman injured on the job,

please give us a call at Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers so we can give you a free

consultation and help you out. Our number is 757-455-0077

757-455-0077

For more infomation >> Boating Accidents - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ways To Benefit From Creating A Facebook Group - To Build Your Network Marketing Business - Duration: 10:44.

hello my friend maybe you haven't heard yet but Facebook groups are really the

way to begin to build your network marketing business and in this video I'm

going to share with you eight ways to benefit from how to create a Facebook group

to help you build your network marketing business so stick around

hey thanks for sticking around my friend Bob around here if you're an active

subscriber to my channel I want to say welcome back and if you're new to my

channel big shout out to you always say thanks for stopping by and checking out

my videos I really do appreciate that if you're a network marketer and you're

looking for more tips tools and training to leverage social media to build your

network marketing business then you're in the right place all you need to do to

get more videos like this is to smash that subscribe button click on that Bell

notification that way you're gonna get a notification each time I put out a video

that's going to help you to grow your business also want to share with you if

you want to find out a bit about passive income if you're into earning money

while you sleep while you're on vacation while you're hanging out with your

friends and family I put a link below this video for my number one passive

income making machine it's what I'm using right now to earn

money while I'm doing those things and so if that's something that you'd like

to do go ahead and click on that link below this video as well so as I

mentioned today we're going to be getting into eight ways to benefit from

creating a Facebook group so that you can grow your network marketing business

so let's go ahead and jump into it so the first benefit of having a Facebook

group to grow your network marketing business is that it provides more

personal engagement and you've probably seen a decline in your engagement on

your Facebook fan pages that takes you back to the beginning of 2018 when

Facebook actually changed their algorithm that gotten away from using

Facebook pages or business pages to actually you know do that engagement

getting your likes your comments and your shares there and they've moved that

over what Facebook has decided now is that they want to get back to

communities so Facebook groups is a great place to be able to create

community it's a place where people can kind of come in if feel a little bit

more comfortable and like they're not actually doing business

in a sense on a business page but they're in a group now where there's

it's a bit easier to actually build relationships to share it to talk to

communicate and to warm up those people so that you can actually eventually do

business with them down the road but that's a great place to be able to do

that there's a bit more personal engagement inside the group for that to

take place the second benefit of having a Facebook group is that you can have a

pinned post at the top of that group and this is really great for a couple of

reasons which means it stays there longer so you're actually pinning that

post to the top so anybody that comes into the group that's gonna be the very

first post that they actually see so in my group what I have done was I created

a video and in that video it explains what the group's about what they can

expect in the group what they're going to get in that group how we're

leveraging social media in that group also there's some housekeeping rules in

there what the do's and the don'ts of being in that group and what would get

you booted out of the group as well so those things are there but it's a great

place to actually start people off and then give them a call to action so

actually in that video I'm actually giving a call to action for the people

that are just getting plugged into the group to introduce themselves to get to

know some of the other people to go and comment and to share in and build

engagement in start building relationships in the group that's what

it's designed to do so a pin post is a great way to be able to do that and

having that be the first thing that when somebody comes to the group they're

going to be able to see and get instructions on what they need to do

next so the third benefit of having a Facebook group is that groups are a

great provider of immediate feedback and so let's say you're creating a specific

niche type a network marketing for network marketers and then you want to

actually find out you know their pains their problems their questions that they

may have concerning you know their business so you can actually put a poll

in there and you're going to get immediate feedback from that and it's

also another way to actually build engagement in there as you can start

these discussions in those particular areas but you're going to get that

feedback right away and you can say okay this might be the area that I want to

start creating content on to be able to help the members in that group to be

able to grow in whatever area they need to grow and so that's a

great thing that is beneficial for those in this group is you get immediate

feedback to some of your content that you're putting out there the fourth

benefit is that it creates a value pack community this is really what it's all

about is is this providing value to the community putting in their content that

is going to help them to be able to grow to help the community members to

encourage and build each other up you know so that's really what this whole

Facebook group is designed for to be able to deliver quality content to a

targeted audience that's going to help them grow in a specific area and so

that's a great thing and as you're creating content again like I mentioned

too in the benefit 3 you can actually take polls and be able to do that you're

going to know what your company your community is actually looking for so you

can provide that content and put it in there and give them the value to answer

the the pains of the problems that they have so the fifth benefit is and it ties

into the last one is providing value and developing trust within that group

remember that people do business with people not products and services and so

as you'll be building those relationships inside your group you're

building what we call the KLT factor you're you're creating an environment

where people know you they like you and they trust you when you build that trust

you're going to actually be able to do business with them

so the big no-no for Facebook groups is just putting links in there obviously

you know we're in business to do business but you don't want to destroy

any trust by just spamming your group with just putting your links and they're

not allowing other people to do those kind of things if you're not going to do

that you want to be able to build the trust in this group so that people will

will feel comfortable with you they get to know you and then they're going to be

more engaged in that group and if you're just spamming your group you're not

going to get that and you're actually going to lose people from that so

remember this is all about attraction marketing and bringing people into your

group by providing value for them in that value develops trust so make sure

that you'll remember that so the sixth benefit is that Facebook

groups are entirely free listen Facebook has given us a platform

to be able to use to actually help us to build our businesses with and and the

the truth is that growing an online business our online network marketing

business today can be tough as you need a simple and easy and affordable

solution and Facebook is providing that particular solution you know Facebook

groups are entirely free they're not costing us anything to be able to use

the group but in that group and the fact that we don't have to pay to use and

doesn't mean that they're not valuable they're a great way to share a message

to build a community and ultimately monetize that community and that's the

goal but it's free to be able to do that so take full benefit of those groups so

number seven Facebook is a great way of training your community now Facebook

groups are a great way of hosting trainings both live and pre-recorded

trainings that you can actually post in your Facebook group and give value back

to that community you're going to find as you build that community that you're

going to see that they're gonna rise to the top some people that are in there

that are super helpful to the community the ones that are going to be answering

the questions and ones that are always showing up in there and that are always

engaging with the post you're putting on there those are the people that really

want to grow and those are the people you want to focus in on and nurture

those relationships with those people because they're the ones that you're

gonna help to grow their businesses and you're going to build those those those

those amazing relationships with that you will be able to do business down the

road over time with and so that's a great thing to be able to do these

people are going to help to support you and support each other in the group as

well so make sure that you're nurturing those relationships for those people

that are actually jumping in here and helping you out

in the 8th benefit last it's certainly not least and this is really kind of

what it's all about is this a great way to sell your products and your services

simply because again when you build that klt factor that know like and trust

factor people are naturally going to want to reciprocate that and then to be

able to do business with you they're gonna want to check out what you're

offering and what you're doing and they want to follow you because of that

because you become a leader I'm in your community and you're beginning to brand

yourself as an authority in your marketplace and that's the goal of

Facebook groups again Facebook groups are great these 8 benefits are those

things that are going to help you to build your network marketing business

one of the biggest things for Network marketers is that most network marketers

struggle with generating leads online I think you've experienced that I know

for sure that I have and so I'm having a place where you can you can begin to

create a new warm market and allowing these 8 steps these benefits to actually

take place it's going to help you to grow your business so if you don't have

a group I encourage you to set up a group and begin to start using that

group to create a warm market and build relationships with other marketers other

prospects and those people that are in your target market that you want to do

business with so that's it for this video I hope you found some value in it

if you did do me a favor like it comment and share this video with somebody you

think might be able to help you out as well if you want to get plugged in to a

Facebook group or see a Facebook group that's kind of functioning and creating

a new warm market you're more than welcome to get plugged into our

networking nomad's community in that community we are

leveraging social media to generate lead sales and signups for our businesses

we're focusing in on a couple of different platforms we're looking at

Facebook Instagram and YouTube and how we're able to use what's working now in

those platforms to grow our businesses so just a great place to actually meet

other marketers and to build some relationships get to know some other

people as well and to help each other out add value to the community so you're

welcome to do that and so to say thanks for watching this

video I've got a free gift for you and that free gift is 7 steps to creating

more qualified leads using facebook groups and there's gonna be a link below

this video for that PDF good friend of mine Gavin has created this for us and

I'm been actually using this to help grow my business as well so that's a

free gift to you so I'm gonna talk to you in the next video you have a great

day see you later

For more infomation >> 8 Ways To Benefit From Creating A Facebook Group - To Build Your Network Marketing Business - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

You can't take kids anywhere! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> You can't take kids anywhere! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

You can't miss these ringtones - Best ringtones 2018, Ringtones studio - Duration: 5:23.

Best ringtones 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét