Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 24 2018

hi everyone I'm Whitney and welcome to

Whitney sews here on my channel I post

videos to help sewers of all skill

levels learn new projects and techniques

I like to post a variety of sewing

projects ranging from quilting to bags

to garment sewing and much much more

right now on my channel I do have a few

different series going on one is a block

of the month style sew along another is

the sew your stash challenge and I also have a

sewing patterns 101 series you can

expect a new step-by-step sewing

tutorial every single Wednesday as well

as a more chatty DIY inspiration type

video on the weekend I would love for

you to check out some of my other videos

and I actually put some of my favorites

together in a playlist and I'll have it

linked for you right over here to the

side and of course if you like what you

see make sure to subscribe by clicking

my picture right down there and until

next time happy sewing

For more infomation >> Whitney Sews Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add a Contact to your Control Panel Account - Account Management - Duration: 2:42.

Hi and welcome to a Pen Publishing Interactive Account Management Tutorial. In this video

I will be covering how to add a contact to your control panel account. So let's get started.

First, you will need to go to penpublishing.com in a web browser, for this case I'm using Firefox.

Once you're here, on the menu bar on the right hand side go to the account tab and then click login

This will prompt you to log in with your Pen Publishing Interactive Control Panel Account.

Once you've logged in you will arrive at a screen that looks something like this

Now on the left hand side, you will have your current contacts and if you don't have any contacts, this will just be blank.

Go ahead and click on this blue button to add a new contact

and go ahead and fill out the first name, last name, company, email address, and so forth.

Once you've done that you will notice there is a checkbox down here to activate the sub-account. If you click that,

essentially what this means is that if you want this user to be able to log in to the control panel and only view

specific parts of the control panel you can set that here.

So if I wanted to add a billing contact,

I would look for the permissions for billing related things such as viewing products and services,

viewing domains,

viewing and paying invoices, and viewing and opening support tickets.

So I would checkbox those then I would type in a password for them to use. You can give them

just whatever password you want and they can change it once they log in.

Then finally down here you will have email preferences.

So for billing I would go ahead and check the invoice email.

So whenever a new invoice is generated by the control panel, they will be emailed about it.

One thing to note is if you don't want them to log into the control panel,

you can still have them receive invoice emails by just having this checked and then their sub account itself won't be active

so they can't log in but they still get emails.

Once you've done all that go ahead and click Save Changes,

and then once your changes have been saved, click the home button on the top left, and now on the left hand side

you will see the new contact that you have added to your account.

As always if you have any questions about the services we provide or other products,

feel free to visit us at penpublishing.com You can email us at sales@penpublishing.com

If you are on Facebook or Twitter. Feel free to leave a like and finally if you're watching this on YouTube, feel free to subscribe.

Thank you for watching and until next time.

For more infomation >> How to Add a Contact to your Control Panel Account - Account Management - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Human Trafficking: How you can help - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Human Trafficking: How you can help - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

(G)I-DLE – DOLLAR (달라) [7 Members ver.] + You as a Member (Color Coded Han|Rom|Eng) - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> (G)I-DLE – DOLLAR (달라) [7 Members ver.] + You as a Member (Color Coded Han|Rom|Eng) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Worst Horror Movies Ever Made - Duration: 5:10.

There's no shortage of great horror movies out there... but there's also a graveyard

full of certified clunkers just waiting to terrorize you with their terribleness.

"You're with the witch people."

"Lady, I'm just here to buy groceries."

"Witch!!"

We scoured Rotten Tomatoes to find some of the worst horror movies ever made, and they

aren't for the faint of heart.

Or pretty much anyone else for that matter.

Please squash Human Centipede 3

"Run, Jenny!"

"Aahh!"

Newsflash: All three installments of The Human Centipede are absolutely awful.

Unless, of course, you like movies about invasive butt surgery.

After torturing audiences with the first two films in the series, director Tom Six returned

in 2015 to finish the job with The Human Centipede 3.

Watching this film feels like work, but without the paycheck or health benefits.

Dieter Laser, who played the villainous surgeon in the first two installments, inexplicably

returns as a new, equally hideous character: a Texas prison warden.

Meanwhile, our condolences to Eric Roberts' career:

"What the hell is this?"

Like its predecessors, The Human Centipede 3 lacks substance, style, and any kind of

smarts.

To put it another way: this movie will make you feel like you're at the end of the centipede.

"This is exactly what America needs."

The Happening ain't happening

Following the success of blockbusters like The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, M. Night

Shyamalan was considered Hollywood's plot-twist king.

But his reputation took a twisty downturn after lackluster responses to films like Signs,

The Village, and Lady in the Water.

Still, the worst was yet to come.

"Just a second"

"There were children in that room!"

In 2008, Shyamalan released his first R-rated film The Happening, which starred Mark Wahlberg

as an unlikely science teacher caught up in a biological mystery.

Mayhem is sweeping the country and countless people take their own lives, and it's up to

Wahlberg to figure out what's going on.

And it's too bad he did.

The big twist is the cinematic equivalent of a belly flop: The population is being attacked

by the Earth's plants, which is spreading a toxin through the air to defend themselves

against destructive humans.

Unfortunately, they only got their revenge on moviegoers.

"I just wanna talk in a very positive manner.

Giving off good vibes.

We're just here to use the bathroom."

Blair Witch 2 is cursed

"I'm scared to close my eyes, and I'm scared to open them."

In 1999, The Blair Witch Project took audiences by storm, birthing the found footage genre.

Seizing on the moment, Artisan Entertainment fast-tracked a sequel, Book of Shadows: Blair

Witch 2.

The movie follows a group of Blair Witch fanatics as they venture out to the Black Hills to

explore the legend first-hand.

"I thought the movie was cool."

The film abandons the tone of the first film, opting for lots of random violence that doesn't

distract from the fact that the film is a total bore.

To make matters all the more confusing, Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 doesn't actually

feature a Book of Shadows.

But it does feature time travel, amateur psychics, and this guy:

"I'm finished now."

Jaws: The Revenge totally bites

"Jaws, The Revenge.

This time it's personal."

When a film's tagline is the most creative part of a film, you know you're in dark waters.

A decade after Steven Spielberg created the summer blockbuster with Jaws, Universal released

Jaws: The Revenge.

Currently holding a zero percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the film is arguably one

of the worst movies ever made.

Trying to explain the premise to the Archive of American Television, director Joseph Sargent

can barely get the words out:

"That a shark… could… wreak vengeance…for killing his cousins, or whatever they were"

The film stars Lorraine Gary as Ellen Brody, the wife of the late Martin Brody, played

by Roy Scheider in the original film.

Ellen becomes convinced her family is being stalked by a vengeful shark… and she's right.

Odder still, this particular shark even roars:

Creepshow 3: Just no

"Ah, ah, aaahh!"

1982's Creepshow was a delight from start to finish.

The freakily fun anthology film pairs up horror masters Stephen King and George A. Romero

and it delivers plenty of camp, carnage, and killer style.

It was followed up in 1987 by the weaker but still entertaining Creepshow 2 . And then

in 2006, Creepshow 3 happened.

The film is terrible, which explains its frightening zero percent score on Rotten Tomatoes.

King and Romero had nothing to do with this shlock, so instead of demonic cockroaches

and monsters in crates, we get this…

"Professor Dayton, wait!"

As legendary makeup artist Tom Savini says, Tales from the Darkside: The Movie is the

real Creepshow 3.

So watch that instead.

"I warned them but they wouldn't listen!"

For more infomation >> The Worst Horror Movies Ever Made - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

23rd Annual Army vs Air Force Hockey Game - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> 23rd Annual Army vs Air Force Hockey Game - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

✅ TOP 10: Things To Do In Los Angeles - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> ✅ TOP 10: Things To Do In Los Angeles - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Queen [YTP] - Duration: 2:16.

*snaping*

"Let them eat cake she says" Just like-

MARIE ANTOINETTE

mama...

Just killed a man... [John Deacon tho]

Put a gun against -my head, pulled my trigger-

But now I've gone and thrown it all.. away...

*Lol*

I wanna- die...

I see a little silhouetto of a f-AG

scaramouch, scaramouch, will you do the- feLLAtIO

Thunder bolts and Luul, Very, Very fraaf- ning

Magnifico-

OOOOO-OU-OUU-UUUU

[Let me go!!] Never, never, never [let ya gO!]

Let- Let- me go- me go- me go- me go- me go-

Go-a

AA-OOOOO-OU-UUUUU

Oh mama mia mama mia!

Be-elzebub, has a devil put-

ASIDE-FOR

So you think you can stone me and spit in my Ey-yE!

*Rock music*

So you think you can LuuL

OOOHHHHH--OOOOOOOOU-OOOOOOHHHH baby!

Do this to me baby-

Nothin' really matters...

*clapping*

Ya big disgrace-

We will, we will F-UcK you!

We will, we will F-UcK you!

*clapping*

Buddy your a young- hard man-

OOOUUUUUU-

OOUUUUUU, down beside that red fire light-

Left alone with big fat-

F E T I S H

Another one bites the Du-uD- EY

All we hear is, [clapping] Radio Gaga-

RADIO GAGA!-

*It's so low quality, yet you can still see the people clapping from far away*

NOW!

*Cool beat starts*

*Cool beat*

*Cool beat repeats*

oh yeah!

*cool beat plays while Freddie walks toward the screen*

*Beginning sound from "I'm going slightly mad*

*Roger looks at the screen*

*Reversed*

And there you have it!

*John walks up stairs in reverse, while a cool guitar sound plays in the background*

*90's special effects tho...*

We are the-

CHAMPIONS!

For more infomation >> Queen [YTP] - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Switch Halifax Open Street Sunday - My Halifax - Things To Do In Halifax - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Switch Halifax Open Street Sunday - My Halifax - Things To Do In Halifax - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Foil Surfing by Matt Levings - www.slingshotaustralia.com.au - Duration: 1:02.

Hi, I'm Matt Levings and I'll show you some tips on how I set up my surf foil.

So, one thing that I like to do with my Slingshot foil so I'll grab a couple of these o-rings

and I'll use them kind of like skateboard bushings and I'll whack them each side of the rear wing

and tight them down like that and it just gives the the board makes it quite quite

a bit more maneuverable so you can draw a tighter arc through your cutbacks and stuff.

You don't have them too loose though because it can feel quite out of

control especially when you're hitting the top-end speed. Anyway, that's my top

tip for the day go out there and try it and see if you like the loose rear wing.

Stay loyal to the foil

For more infomation >> Custom Foil Surfing by Matt Levings - www.slingshotaustralia.com.au - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bloggii review & bonus Review bloggii reviews Bloggii reviews - Duration: 3:21.

Bloggii review & bonus Review bloggii reviews Bloggii reviews

For more infomation >> Bloggii review & bonus Review bloggii reviews Bloggii reviews - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

The FRISBEE Upper 90! - Duration: 4:21.

Great penalty actually

When you have something to aim for you just shoot better

I hit the frisbee and dont score

The bladder hits

For more infomation >> The FRISBEE Upper 90! - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

SOCIAL MEDIA MESS - Duration: 1:24.

How did we get into this mess that is social media?

You feel worse when you use it.

And you learn to say nothing.

You learn that it's a game, you don't know how to play.

It's a tool you don't know how to use.

You learn that people's profiles and statuses are fake.

They are cultivating it to make their lives seem a certain way

Your head knows better, but your heart doesn't.

You start to see the fakeness but it it doesn't make you feel better.

Even when it's not fake it's an incomplete picture.

It's like looking through rose-colored glasses at their life.

It brings out your neurosis if you try to participate and so you end up just looking

at statuses and you know they're fake but they still have the potential to make you

feel bad about yourself and your life and how you're living it.

USpace is a social network, but it fits my life.

When I have a conversation with my friends it's just between us.

When I share my life, I share it with people I trust.

I like USpace because USpace makes this possible.

I like USpace because it's Private by Default.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét