Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 25 2018

hello everyone it's Mike here in this quick tutorial I am going to show you a

cool sales funnel trick that the experts use but they don't tell you about okay

better yet this trick takes like 10 seconds to implement any of the sales

funnels you may have on click funnels okay so I've already built this funnel

you see here to show you this secret and as an added bonus I have provided the

link so you can have this exact funnel for free okay

again this funnel is yours if you want it all you have to do is click on the

link alright okay so before we apply the trick to this funnel I first want to

explain the philosophy of why this trick works okay now don't worry if you're not

familiar with click funnels I'll explain in a very simple manner now when a

potential customer is at this page the purpose is for them to give their email

here and then click this red button which in turn it sends you their email

address and then they're essentially like a lead right that's why we make

these pages they're called opt-in pages that's kind of one of the main purposes

we make these pages in the first place okay now in this case you're sending

them a free video of course you can change this if you'd like and then you

see basically a screenshot of a video over here okay as an image so here is

where psychology really comes into play and as Internet users it has been proven

that people on the Internet are usually also image clickers right in quotes

image clickers hopefully that's not hopefully that doesn't sound offensive I

don't know I don't think ever I don't think I've ever heard that the term

image clickers very much but hey that's what we're gonna call them people are

image click or sometimes okay don't worry if you are we

all are probably now if someone sees this image here then they're probably

pretty likely to click on it and especially in this case if it looks like

a screenshot of a video I mean we're almost programmed to think well here it

looks like a screenshot if I press this it's going to play but not necessarily

in clickfunnels world okay so if you've done a lot of web design in the past you

probably certainly understand this concept but even if you haven't a lot of

times images on the Internet can be made into a link which will link to another

website okay if clicked and that seems like a good thing to do right and it is

but there's an even better thing to do and that's this trick that I am going to

teach you okay okay so I'm going to go ahead and preview this this funnel page

here and this is what it would look like to a potential customer that's coming to

this page now this is what their experience is going to be like right

they're essentially going to enter their email address in here and click this

button now I want you to note this if they click this button and they don't

have their email address in there watch what happens it highlights it in red

it's basically this is required to move any further in this funnel it's required

to get this video over here that they see a representation of okay so there's

a certain benefit to that okay now even if people stop right at

this step and don't put their email address in they they notice that that's

how they have to get further okay that's how they have to get this video all

right so this is the trick so instead of having an image clicker click on this

and go to like a website or something or go nowhere

what you do is this in the options here so basically go and hit the the settings

here the image settings for this element and it brings up the the control panel

here for this image okay what you want to do is you see over here it says link

URL and then you can add in like if you wanted it to go to a website you just

add it in there right here's what you should do instead okay go to submit form

alright so that's basically telling click funnels here that when someone

clicks on this image again which isn't really a video it's just in a screenshot

of the video when someone clicks on this image it's going to submit this

information okay so you might say well how is that gonna help right so here's

the thing let's let's let me show you so remember how we said get this video they

hit that and they notice that if their email address isn't in there they can't

go any farther they can't get the video right okay so look what happens now here

I'll preview again look what what happens now when you we could clean it

click the image okay watch what happens it does that same thing it lets them

know that they cannot move forward in the sequence of your funnel they can't

get this video unless they fill out their email okay and that's great

especially in this instance where it's a video because since they clicked on that

they were already settled in their mind they were gonna I'm gonna watch this

video so now they clicked on the video it doesn't play and they see that to

progress and to get the video they have to enter their email address okay so

again this is a super powerful trick it's a trick that the experts don't

teach you and it's just something very simple that you can implement in

in like 10 seconds honestly it'll probably take you less than 10 seconds

to implement this up and set it up on any funnel that you might have okay

again if you want this funnel go ahead grab follow that link and this funnel is

this entire funnel is yours for free okay again thanks for watching and we'll

see you next time

For more infomation >> 10 Second Sales Funnel Trick the Experts Don't Tell You About - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Yo Gotti Type Beat - 'Trap Chapel' | 2018 Epic Choir Trap Beat (Prod. By JCO) - Duration: 4:07.

'Trap Chapel'

For more infomation >> Yo Gotti Type Beat - 'Trap Chapel' | 2018 Epic Choir Trap Beat (Prod. By JCO) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

How Will Tariffs On Chinese Goods Affect You? - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> How Will Tariffs On Chinese Goods Affect You? - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Proof your life will change when you read your mission statement daily - Duration: 3:49.

I was recently feeling kind of in a

slump and kind of lost and I reminded

myself you have a mission statement like

how how can you be feeling lost and I

realized that I needed to refresh and

update my mission statement as well as

begin reading it to myself daily again

and this reminded me of two videos I

have posted in the past so I edit it

together and had a really fun time as

you can see in this video there's so

many benefits to having a mission

statement you can see it and my demeanor

in the two videos the difference and

just my attitude and levels of optimism

I believe having emotion statement is

vital hi it's Jenn and welcome to my

channel hi it's Jenn and welcome to my

channel so today I want to share with

you guys a tool that I've been using

lately that has really helped me out and

I've been achieving a lot of things that

I wrote that were only like my biggest

dreams for this year stuff that I didn't

even really think could come true and I

think they're starting to come true and

one of the biggest things that I did to

get to this place was creating my

mission statement and reading it every

day since getting the job I've been

super busy and it can be stressful

sometimes and I've been slacking off on

my daily routines which includes reading

my mission statement and doing the

miracle morning and honestly like I

hadn't read my mission statement and so

long that when I read it today like I'm

almost brought me to tears a lot of

times when I look at it I think it's

myself if my goal is to change people's

potential their well-being I also have

to have a very strong potential for my

well-being I need to take care of myself

and be happy so even though like I'm at

the perfect job for me right now like I

haven't been taking my own inner

well-being as seriously as I have in the

past I let my morning routine just go

and I've been just wake up stressed and

I'm stressed all day I really try to

read this mission statement every

morning and to have that version of

myself that's done all those things in

my head and live

that person for me I just haven't been

wanting to get up and do my routines I'm

like I'm tired I want to stay in bed and

I deserve rest like I'm being nice to

myself I'm giving myself rest the small

things go away when I was feeling lazy

or tired I read that and I realized

there's so much important things that I

want to do and I want to take even the

smallest step to be working towards that

mission statement I think it's just

getting real with myself I think a big

thing is like reading my mission

statement every day cuz that waking

that's like girl you're not living your

mission statement right now like you

have to change even me I have a mission

statement but even by just not reading

it I've kind of fell off the track and

we don't want to fall off the track for

where we want to be in life like where

do you want to be

write it down figure it out and start

going in a direction don't just not know

where you're going like that's just not

going to lead you to the best place you

could be so I hope this video showed you

the importance of having a mission

statement and if you're not sure we're

to start with writing your mission

statement or you don't know how to write

one that really transforms your world

you're in luck because I'm gonna be

making a face book challenge called five

days to create a mission statement that

gives you chills and I will post a link

in the description below where you can

sign up to be a part of this challenge

and it's the only way to join is to sign

up to that link so definitely do that if

you are interested in changing your

world and creating a mission statement

that gives you chills and if you like

this video please like it share it with

anyone who you think it could help and

subscribe if you want to see more from

me

For more infomation >> Proof your life will change when you read your mission statement daily - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

My skincare routine // how I cleared my skin - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> My skincare routine // how I cleared my skin - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

CWL 2018 Roster Changes: Top 5 Rostermania Changes - Duration: 5:02.

Hey guys, and welcome back to Top5Esports!

The 2018 CWL season has ended and it's time to take out your popcorn and

watch the biggest drama of the year unfold.

That's right, we're talking about postseason roster changes, better

known as "rostermania".

There's quite a lot happening, but these are the top 5

roster shuffles of the 2018 postseason (so far).

Let's get straight into it!

[Number 5] Starting off our list, with perhaps the strangest

story is Splyce's roster.

The departure of MadCat and Swizz from the team

left only Bance and Jurd on the roster.

Then, Bance tweeted a pretty confusing message.

He said that while he's not explicitly leaving Splyce, he's exploring

all possible avenues.

In other words, Bance is a restricted free agent looking to

be picked up by another organization.

The question we're left asking is: what does this mean for Jurd?

Will he be looking for other offers as well?

Is there an international Splyce roster on the way?

Only time will tell.

[Number 4] In at number 4, we have the disband of Team

Elevate.

A disappointing season in 2018 led Team Elevate to break apart as they

failed to secure a decent position in any tournament.

The players have all decided to be free agents, most likely

looking to be picked up by other teams before the 2019 season begins.

That means the current roster of Elevate is now

completely empty.

Hopefully, with the wealth of free agents in this post-season shuffle Splyce will be

able to piece together a new team.

Otherwise, if elevate can't come up with a

new team before next month, they may not have enough time to train on Black

Ops 4 for the 2019 season.

[Number 3]

Next on the list, we have Enable and Accuracy leaving TK.

Soon after the end of the 2018 season, Enable and Accuracy decided to leave TK

and become free agents.

Their reasons so far remain unclear, but it's speculated

that they saw that TK would not be as strong as it was in 2018 with the departure

of its two star players (which we'll cover in a bit).

The two are free agents for the time being, but seeing their accomplishments,

it's safe to assume that it won't be this way for long.

Team Kaliber, on the other hand, now has an empty roster, and with the new

game just around the corner, TK has to rebuild from scratch.

Only time will tell if TK can even put together a team for black

ops 4, but with veterans of the CWL resurfacing, you never know who they might

pick up.

[Number 2] Our number 2 spot goes to Octane being sacked

from Optic.

Optic Gaming signed Octane after hitting a rough patch at the 2018 Seattle Open,

falling short of the main stage and dropping Karma from their roster.

With octane on board, things were expected to brighten

up for the team.

Sadly, it didn't turn out that way.

With a 5th-6th place finish in the Anaheim Open and a 7th-8th place

finish in the Pro League stage 2, Optic was still struggling in 2018.

Regardless of the shaky start, Optic kept octane going into

champs, but they shocked everyone when they were eliminated extremely early

in the tournament, not even making it to the competition bracket.

While fans were expecting changes, Octane being dropped so suddenly after only

a few months was unexpected.

He has gone on record to say that he did not leave

the team and was instead kicked.

He was able to sign onto another team rather quickly, however.

He joined 100 Thieves as the team made a sudden re-entry into

the call of duty scene.

As for the reason why he was kicked, it seems that not even

octane knows, based on his recent tweets.

What we do know, however, is that the sudden re-appearance of Nadeshot's

organization, 100Thieves, into the CWL has spread chaos in this year's roster

shuffle.

[Number 1] Our number one spot goes to the most shocking

news of the Roster-mania yet, the acquisition of Kenny and Fero by 100 Thieves.

TK had a great end to the year, winning the 2018 CWL Pro League 2 and being the

runner-up in the 2018 CWL Championship.

The team seem to work well together and were at the top of their game.

Then, unexpectedly, 100 thieves, a team that had been silent for quite some time, resurfaced

in the cod scene and acquired two of the most consistent players of the

2018 season.

It's quite the turn of events for both 100 thieves and Team Kaliber.

Combined with Octane, 100 thieves is shaping up to

be an all-star team.

With just one spot left, fans are dying to know who that fourth

addition will be.

[Outro] Much is still unknown about this year's

roster changes.

There are many unconfirmed rumors and potential changes floating

around.

Only time will tell what the new season has in store for us.

Before we wrap things up, we want to hear from you in the comments

below.

Let us know what you think the biggest drama of this year's roster

Mania is!

Who do you think should be the fourth addition to 100 thieves?

Will 2019 be the year that 100 thieves comes back and wins it all?

Well, that wraps it up for today's video!

If you enjoyed today's Top 5, please like and share down below – we really appreciate

it.

Don't forget to subscribe, and hit that bell icon so you'll never miss

another video!

Thanks for watching!

We'll see you in the next one!

For more infomation >> CWL 2018 Roster Changes: Top 5 Rostermania Changes - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

OMAD: Should You Do the One Meal a Day Diet? - Audio Article - Duration: 9:36.

You're listening to bulletproof

audio articles Oh mad should you do the one meal a day diet by amuro's

intermittent fasting to boost performance and weight loss is

skyrocketing in popularity as modern research uncovers the benefits behind this ancient health practice one type of

intermittent fasting style on the rise is one meal a day or the Oh mad diet fasting is a powerful tool for

modulating your body's performance and not eating for anywhere from

16 to 48 hours or longer can profoundly impact your body and brain types of intermittent fasting

styles range from calorie

Restriction to cycling between regular and fasting days to limiting the times in a day that you can consume food the ohm add intermittent fasting

Schedule aims for a 23 to 1 fasting ratio giving your body

23 hours each day to reap the benefits of a fasting lifestyle

if you're looking to burn fat improve mental resilience and

simplify the time you spend on food eating just one meal a day could be the key to taking your keto or bulletproof diet to

The next level this article is a quick guide

To starting the one meal a day diet Oh mad benefits plus the pros and cons

You need to decide if this fasting style fits you there are infinite ways to incorporate

Fasting strategies into your diet get the scoop on how to get started with intermittent fasting at blog bulletproof calm

So what is ohm at and how does it work?

Oh mad is a form of intermittent fasting the practice of cycling in and out of periods of eating and not eating different intermittent fasting

styles range from fasting one day a week to

restricting food to a shortened period each day o mat is a popular form of intermittent fasting that shrinks your eating window even more than

Usual in this case

You eat all of your daily calories in just one meal a day

Typically fasting for the remaining 23 ish hours one meal a day fasting lets you reap the health benefits of fasting while hugely

Simplifying your schedule, you know if meal prep and eating feels bothersome to you between 4 to 7 p.m

Is an ideal time to break your fast?

Giving you fuel when you need it a time to eat with friends or family and enough time to digest

Before heading to bed from an evolutionary standpoint humans aren't meant for three scheduled and square meals a day your ancestors developed

Powerful adaptations to keep their bodies and brains performing at high levels

Even when food was scarce in term it fasting schedules such as oh, man

Supercharge your body by activating stress response pathways the boost

mitochondrial performance at otha G and DNA repairing your cells as well as triggering beneficial metabolic changes and

Preventing chronic disease processes if you're a woman you may have different needs when it comes to intermittent fasting

You can read up on the bulletproof intermittent fasting process for women at blog

bulletproof calm how to start the one meal a day diet

Oh man can be a pretty extreme intermittent fasting schedule

especially for newbies avoiding food for 23 hours a day takes a lot of extra effort and

creating a situation that stresses you out can undo some of the powerful benefits from fasting here are the top 3 tips for

Transitioning into a one meal a day schedule and finding the right balance for your body first

Cut back on carbs to set yourself up for the best intermittent fasting results and the least crankiness

Limit the amount of carbs in your diet when you eat a lot of carbohydrates your body will stockpile glucose as glycogen

This means it takes a lot longer for your body to shift into ketosis

That's fat-burning mode when you're fasting limiting your starches and fruit by following the bulletproof diet or eating keto

Will curb your hunger and keep your body feeling satisfied longer

Without the ups and downs of sugar crashes ease into fasting but goal with one meal a day

isn't to feel like you're punishing your body or suffering through a challenge a

successful transition to intermittent fasting means training your body to handle a different yet sustainable routine if

Fasting is new to you. Try a gradual transition through intermittent fasting schedules

Some people may need to introduce intermittent fasting every other day

use small snacks after workouts or

Start with shorter fasts such as fasting for 16 to 20 hours a day as you build to the 23 to 1

Ohm add schedule if you've done full day fast before you can try adding them more

Regularly into your weekly routine as you build up to every day

Oh man as Brad Pilon author of Eat Stop Eat and top expert on the science of fasting explains in an episode of bulletproof radio

The hardest part of fasting isn't the not eating because I was hungry

It was the not eating because of my habits it took a while to get used to letting go of my trained eating styles

But first coffee wait coffee and fasting this

Bulletproof ding hack can be applied to any fasting schedule and includes adding a cup of bulletproof coffee to your morning if you're an athlete

stress student hectic parent or busy entrepreneur

You may need an extra boost to keep you feeling powerful through a day of fasting

The healthy fats from grass-fed butter and brain octane oil give you a stable

Current of energy that sustains you through the day while boosting your ketosis and metabolic rate

This can be especially beneficial for women whose bodies and hormone. Pathways are designed to fight famine mode and support reproduction

Remember the goal is to find how one meal a day works for your body not to judge yourself for hitting full on fasting

Benefits of one meal a day fasting there's a reason fasting diets have been around for centuries and are making a resurgence

Today long periods of fasting benefit your body by gently stressing your cells making them more resilient. It's a process called hormesis

using stress to make you stronger

Pile-on compares the stress of fasting to the benefits your body receives from a weight training session

the body is introduced with small stress and that small stress actually has

beneficial effects if the stress were to get too large it would become a negative on the human body a

Small amount tends to allow the body to learn to adapt the omed diet or other intermittent fasting styles also

Activate at otha g your body's clean up mode for damaged cells toxins and waste this etaf

Adji also occurs in neurons of your brain part of why intermittent fasting diets fight age-related

Neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's Parkinson's and stroke fasting also has profound effects on your metabolism

Not only does it reset your tolerance to hunger and let you burn fat longer intermittent

Fasting has a beneficial effect on lowering your blood sugar an increasing insulin function both factors in preventing obesity and diabetes

Other human studies have linked intermittent fasting to improvements in weight loss asthma

cardiovascular disease and inflammation while intermittent fasting in animal studies protect against cancers neuro degeneration and

Diabetes many fasting variations can achieve those outcomes but Oh mad fasting brings some unique benefits of its own to begin with Oh mad

Definitely simplifies things leave behind the stress of finding healthy bulletproof approved meals at work on the go or at restaurants throughout your day

Eating just one meal a day means

Just one meal a day

Lighting you sleep through breakfast prep time and simplifying the grocery plan Oh Matt also adds an extra

benefit for weight loss through more natural calorie restriction many people find it impossible to comfortably eat a regular day's calories in one sitting but

Still feel like they're indulging in a large meal

Potential Oh mad downsides and how to hack them while one meal a day might simplify your planning

it still requires planning if you're fast leaves you feeling desperate at our

22.5 you may be tempted to binge on satisfying junk foods as soon as your meal begins

Avoiding the temptations of hunger takes some careful considerations

make sure your meals are balanced diverse and cover a full range of macro and

micronutrients

Filling up too fast on one food group means you're missing out on the other nutrients you need and there's no second meal later in

The day to make up for it

Oh

Man also doesn't need to be a strict 23 to one fasting to eating ratio if it's more comfortable for you to spread your large

Meal out over more than an hour try it

Additionally if you're planning on following a ketogenic diet in addition to a nomad schedule

you still need to be mindful of your macros and make sure your large meal is staying under your

Carbohydrate limit even with balanced nutrients some bodies simply don't agree with extreme 23-hour fasting and that's okay

One pitfall of a Nomad lifestyle is trying to force a schedule without listening to your body skews especially if you have a faster metabolism

frequently deal with mental stress or enjoy intense workouts

If your body is stressed from fasting it will release extra adrenaline and cortisol restless sleep or waking up

unintentionally in the early in the morning are signals from your body that you're doing too much if you're feeling sluggish weak or

Constantly tired your body's telling you it needs more energy more often

all bodies are different and you can still reap the benefits of fasting with a gentler schedule that fits with your body's pace if you

notice these symptoms

Tell your body that its nourished and safe by planning meals around diverse nutrients healthy proteins and plenty of fat

You can also try cutting down your fasting too once or twice a week or a more moderate daily

Schedule and building up from there depending on your goals

Pile-on recommends using intermittent fasting less frequently

if you're fasting then the leaner you are the less frequently you need to fast because you've earned it your lean you've accomplished what you're

Trying to do now. You're basically

For the health benefits and as a way to keep your weight in check

Transitioning away from an oh man schedule compose its own problems as well as your body adjusts to wanting huge meals when you sit down

to eat either way take time to listen carefully to how your body responds an

Experiment to find what works for you restricting yourself to one meal a day can also be taxing on your mental stress?

Take care of your stress levels by practicing our top hacks for stress relief at blog bulletproof calm and remember that more difficult

fasts do not equal better result check in with yourself regularly to ask if your schedule feels right and make sure it doesn't lead to

An unhealthy relationship with your body or your food if you like this article and you'd like to learn more visit blog

Bulletproof calm and subscribe to bulletproof on youtube today

For more infomation >> OMAD: Should You Do the One Meal a Day Diet? - Audio Article - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

6 household items on you can save big on in September - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> 6 household items on you can save big on in September - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Get Tü Class | The Doctor Will See You Now - Duration: 3:25.

So in our last session you were complaining

about some of your co-workers hygiene issues

did you confront those problems?

I have no memory of that

I see

I pick-up a lot of students on this show

some of them i'm kind of concerned about

I think we should go do some evaluations today

ok

I think it's evaluation time ladies

Let's go

So Thomas

yes

how was your relationship with your mother?

Have you ever been psychologically evaluated?

For any reason whatsoever

hey Thomas have you ever heard of a Rorschach test?

a what?

a Rorschach test is the

the most accurate way you can

determine someones personality disorders

what might this be?

Alright Patty, hit it

there you go

good job Patty

oh look at that, oh this is awesome

its um

a lady holding a pom-pom and there's two of them

my name is Dr. Davis

and there's like a box in the middle

it's a description of anything else

totally wrong

now how many siblings do you have?

I have a brohter

How old is your brother?

I'm not going to tell you

Does anyone want to be a school psychologist when they grow up?

No

What's your major?

What might this be?

Like some sort of a ball

I'm debating between computer science and urban planning

hey

hey

get out of the way

What made you want to get into psychology?

I wanted to work with little little kids and

I wanted to be a developmental psychologist

and know why they did stuff

Who you talking to?

my friend

let me talk to her

What are you studying there Blake?

counseling

what are you... oh hey that's right in your wheel house isin't it?

he was, he was one of my students

Liz

So when I say a word

I want you to

Blake why did you decide you wanted to go into counseling?

I want to help like veterans and

and you are a vet right?

yeah

Very cool

Who is this?

Ivan

What is your favorite phobia?

What's the student body here like?

Oh they're really nice

oh it's upside down

oh you guys know each other

yeah, I know her too

ok did you want to talk to Liz?

Where are you from?

Walla Walla

Ok, and you're thinking about going here?

Yes

ok

Liz this is where is where you talk

So you live in a meth house?

No, it was a joke

So this one is definitely a crab

any normal person can see that

a crab, oh I see it now

Liz you're the worst person on the telephone I think i've ever talked to

are you still having the dreams about your students?

We're probably going to be the most boring people on your show

yes

a mask

I don't know

Lexie I would recommend moving on with dating

For more infomation >> Get Tü Class | The Doctor Will See You Now - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Red Hat Linux Episode #6: Creating a Dual Boot System - Duration: 18:43.

Welcome back everybody. Today I am just gonna show you that the VirtualBox guest

additions have indeed installed, and the machine has indeed booted. So, here it is,

Red Hat virtual machine. I have switched it to full screen mode. If I just go

ahead and take this, there we go. So it says view here. I can switch it to full

screen if I wish to do so, so you don't see any of the differences, so you don't

see the VirtualBox lines and toolbar. Anyway, so let me just go ahead and

minimize it a little bit. The first time when you boot it up like this, when you

login, what I have noticed, and what I've noticed with my previous virtual

machines, is that the VirtualBox guest additions don't load up immediately. So,

login, wait maybe 15 seconds, a bit more maybe 20, something like that, for

them to load. Try resizing your screen like this, pretty sure that that doesn't

have that much effect but something seems to be reloading in the background,

and it does help out. The way I've noticed it, apparently, here it has broke.

I have broken something. Have I indeed broken something? No, I haven't, it does

work. Perhaps the screen just blanked out or something. I couldn't switch the

monitor configuration. Okay, so this is not a big deal here. Anyway, as I said,

just try resizing the screen, wait for about 20 seconds or so, and the

VirtualBox guest additions will inevitably load, or should load, anyway.

Now in this tutorial what I wanted to do with you is show you how you can

actually perform a dual boot of Windows 8.1 and Red Hat. Now this is only valid

for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8. You're not gonna have such difficulties with

Windows 7, or Vista, or XP, or anything of a kind. If you by any chance happen to

have any of those operating systems and if you wish to perform a dual boot,

please do post it in the discussions. I will be more than happy to help you out

and to give you detailed instructions on how to

as that is a lot simpler, but the procedure is pretty much the same. Anyway,

so as I said I will show you three ways how you can set up your environment. One

I have already shown you, how to use VirtualBox and how to install it. The

second one will be how to perform a dual boot between Windows

8.1 and Red Hat. And the third one we will do way later on when I show you the

virtualization process, the one that I talked about where you get 95% native

performance with Xen. I do not want to get into that with you now

primarily because I wish to go over the graphical user interface of Linux Red

Hat, and I wish to introduce you to the Linux command line and a few other

things before we actually get into that. Because that is a bit complicated and

there is a lot of new stuff there, so I'm just afraid that a lot of people

won't be able to follow it through. So, for the time being, I'll stick to the

basics and we will later on move on to the more advanced stuff. Anyway, I'm just

gonna go ahead and minimize this machine. So this is my Windows 8.1 machine. Let me

just go ahead and boot it up, and, yep, there we go. So it is booting, no problems,

Hopefully, yep, there we go. I forgot the CD inside, or

something of a kind, but indeed Windows 8.1 should boot up, I don't know

the boot processes for Windows are fairly slow from what I've seen, but doesn't

really matter. I'm gonna try assigning more resources to this machine because

I'm gonna...oh, I didn't actually do this the proper way. See advanced,

continue. You shouldn't actually see this. But, anyway, I seem to have been messing

around with the machine a little bit so to say, and it's offering me to actually

perform a repair. But, I don't really need a repair, it's gonna boot up no problems

now. Anyway, I am doing the demonstration in VirtualBox of course in a virtualized

environment, but the procedure is exactly the same with the real machines.

Although, there is a downside to this. For this particular method, you

will require two hard drives, and this is basically a foolproof method that will

work on pretty much any device out there. As opposed to some other methods where

you do it in a single drive, and then encounter a ton load of problems. Because,

I've seen so many people complain, on so many forums out there, how Windows 8.1

doesn't play well with other operating systems at all. So I've decided against

showing you other methods, primarily because a lot of problems were

experienced by a lot of people using those methods. So, I just figured I would

show you the foolproof one, the one that is safe, the one that leaves you with the

lowest chance of messing anything up. Anyway, so this is my Windows 8.1 machine,

it is up and running. So this would be an equivalent of your physical machine, and

I'm just gonna go ahead and power it off for the time being because I don't

really need it or want it. At the time, I wish to install another one.

As before, so just shut it down, and as before you will of course need an ISO

file of the operating system which you will burn to a CD.

Once you have burned it to a CD, just insert the CD into your machine and boot

from it. Here's how you do it. So on a VirtualBox I'll of course use virtual

things, in a virtualized environment. Basically, you see the one

that I've selected now? It says controller IDE, it says here empty. Now

if I just select, where is it? There we go. If I just select it it's an equivalent of

you inserting a CD. When I selected this ISO file, it's like it's an

equivalent of you inserting a CD, an installation CD, into your machine and

running the installation from there. Anyway, I'm just gonna click here okay,

and your systems should be configured by default to boot from a CD, so I don't

have to worry about that. If they are not, it's gonna be written in the bottom,

right corner. Anyway, it's gonna be written

there anyway. Like press f12 for Dell, or f2, or something of a kind, to get the

boot configuration or boot set up running. And once you actually press one

of those buttons, it gives you an option like would you like to boot from a CD?

Would you like to boot from a hard drive, from a USB, or from Network? Just use the up

and down arrow keys to select the one that you want and press enter. That is

literally all you need to do. In the virtualized environment I actually needed

to do what I just did. Now, there is another thing that I will do here that

you do not need to do in the real world. You see I have actually created a

virtual hard drive, another one, so you do need two hard drive. See one I have named

Windows 8.1 VD, .VD, and another one is Red Hat .VD. Anyway, if you are doing

this and by any chance if you're curious, or if you want to do this

in the VirtualBox, you just press add a

CD or DVD device...add a hard drive, there we go.

And then you can say create a new disc, we're choosing an existing disc. If you say

create a new disc, it takes you through this process. You just basically click

Next, allot the size, change the name, and click create, that is literally all. And

it will create it, and it will create one just like this one, if you named it

so as well. Anyway, not that important at all for you because you'll be running

this on a physical machine. This is a process for a physical machine. So, dual

booting Windows 8.1 and Red Hat on two hard drives. Anyway, just go ahead and

power on the machine now that the CD has been previously inserted

before the restart, and there we go. We're immediately prompted for an option

to actually install Red Hat Enterprise. We can just go ahead and select it.

That's the first option, not the default one though, because it first offers a testing

of the media. You can run this test if you want as well, but I don't think that

there is that much of a need. The burning software today is relatively good and

performs a lot of check ups itself, and the installation process is en route.

I'm not going to go through it in great detail as I have shown it to you already

before, but there is one segment which I do wish to show you and which I do wish

to explain further, so to say, that would be the

partitioning. It is okay to select the automatic partitioning scheme if you

are using a single operating system or if you're just installing it on to an

empty drive in a virtualized environment, something of a kind, it can be a quick

workaround, but what you really want to do is be able to partition it yourself

during the installation procedure as well. That can be very, very nice.

Primarily because, you can do whatever you want with it. You can create a scheme

that will suit your needs, that will benefit you, that you have deemed

appropriate to yourself. Now we have one disk here, it says ATA VBOX HARD

DISK. This is where the Windows is located, physically. You can

see it says only 3000 kilobytes of free space right next to it. I have a hard

disk, it says almost 100. What? Oh, OK, this

is a, I've already ran an installation on this, but you can see it says here SDA

and SDB, and then you have the amount of space that is free on it. Anyway, they're

both 100 gigs. I'm sure that on your machine they won't be exactly 100 gigs

each one of them. Make sure to first figure out which one you want to use. So

if your Windows is installed on one disk, don't install it there, install it on

another disk. I'm not talking about partitions here, I'm talking about two

separate hard drives that are within your machine. So just go ahead and select

the one that you have chosen. It's not empty, there's something on it. I

don't know, some things that I have previously installed, but doesn't really

matter. I'm just going to go ahead and select it. Please, be very

careful also when doing this. Because if you format

the drive, you're going to lose information, you're gonna lose data,

you're not going to be able to recover it to the fullest of extents. Some of it

you will be able to retrieve, but this is not windows partitioning, or something

like that. Once you delete things with Linux it's rather difficult to

restore them. Even when I delete something in my terminal with a RM

command, it's gone. You just learn to live with it.

Anyway, so as I said, once again, I can't emphasize this enough, please select the

proper hard disk. If you have problems selecting the proper hard drive feel

free to post it in discussions. I will be more than happy to help you out with it.

But, please do not just randomly click on stuff and lose your data. Anyway, to

select the drive all you need to do is click on it, and this mark appears.

You see this one? It appears now and then when I click on it it disappears.

Excellent! So, I have selected the second drive, and I want to select I will

configure partitioning. That option, Excellent! So, now we click on done and

we're gonna be thrown here where we're given an opportunity to actually set it

up ourselves. So, I already have this, and, oh, I have already installed Red Hat here

previously, so we'll just go ahead and delete it all since I'm not interested

in that now. I wish to do it from scratch so that you can actually see how it is

done. So we can have standard partitions, we can have Linux volume manager, and

some other things as well, but I'm just going to go ahead and select standard

partitioning for this. I could actually even select an LVM. And

the first partition that we need to configure is root, your system files will

be located there. So, I need a desired capacity of let's say 20 gigs, so 20 GB. Add

mount point. Excellent! It is created now. I can

encrypt it if I wish. You can create volume groups as well because Linux,

generally, if you have a bunch of disks running under Linux, it just sees them, it

can actually see them as a single hard drive. So it treats, I don't know, two,

three, four disks as a single hard drive, no problems. You get that with the

default installations of Linux which is very nice. And if you go back to the root

directory in Linux you will always go back to root, while going back to the

root directory on Windows usually means selecting a disk where it is

installed, like C, or something like that, and then going there. If this is unclear

to you now, I don't want you to worry about it at all. As we move

in deeper and deeper, when I give you clear examples of this, you will

understand it far better. Anyway, we have created the root partition, and now

we need to create a boot partition for our Red Hat. So...

no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay, so it gave it the automatic size of 81

gigabytes because I haven't assigned any size to it which is a bit funny. So, let's

just go ahead and delete that and let's create another, let's create it again. So

boot, let's say, I don't know, you can probably get away with 100

MB's, but I'm just gonna say 500 MB's to be certain because, I don't know, I

guess I'm a cautious guy, and I have a lot of space here. Literally, I have

more space than I will probably ever need on this laptop. Anyway, so boot,

root, and now we need home. So home is not, I mean I don't think you

should get any errors, but you should definitely create a home partition. So, 80,

and,

yeah, sure, 80 GB. Pretty sure it's not gonna need that much space there, excellent! Also,

you will notice that it doesn't actually obey me to the fullest of extents.

I've told it 80 and it has created 74.51. Anyway, that's just

how it works. So I have a bit of available space left here, and I figured,

why not, let's create a swap partition. So swap you don't need to create

it, I think I mentioned this, but it's not a bad idea to have it. You're not gonna

get an error message, but you're gonna get a warning message.

Let's put it so. Anyway, I didn't put in any size parameters so it just took

pretty much all that it could take. There's like one megabyte that's gonna

be left there. I suppose you can try tweaking and being extremely precise, and

trying to extract this one megabyte, but honestly why bother. Anyway, I can put in

a label here, you can name it any way you like as well, and no problems there. Swap

will only act as, usually you put it twice the size of RAM, but I mean on

modern systems you don't really need it. Primarily because, you're not gonna run

out of RAM, generally, but you might and then your system actually starts using

your portion of your hard drive as it would use Ram. It's a really slow

procedure, the method is terrible, but, hey, it saves the day when all is taken into

consideration. Anyway, I'm just gonna click here, I got home, root, boot, swap. I'm

gonna say done, and here I get a summary of changes. I

get a type, and what's gonna be destroyed, what's gonna be created, just have a look

at this and make sure none of these discs are are reserved for your Windows.

So, you can see by sdb, if any of them was sda cancel this immediately, but, no,

they're all sdb, excellent! So it's the second physical hard drive. They're

usually sdb, sda, I think the next one should be sdc, and so on and so forth,

depending on how many you have. So here it says what's gonna be created, what's

gonna be destroyed, what's gonna be formatted, etc. So, let's just go ahead and

click on accept changes, and there you go. Custom partitioning selected, all is

ready, and the installation may actually begin. So you just click on on

begin installation. I didn't connect it to the network, but it doesn't really

matter. We can do all the updates, and all the things later on that we actually

want, since we will need to install some software and perform the updates as well.

Anyway, I shall leave you here and later on I'll just show you how the

system boots, and what is the difference between how do you

actually select to boot into Windows, and how do you actually select to boot into

Red Hat. Anyway, until then I bid you farewell.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét