Are you looking for three quick and easy men's hairstyles that are also low-maintenance once it is video guys
I'll be showing you how to replicate these exact same three hairstyle that were in the thumbnail
Everybody George here from GP lasso and today's video guys
I'll be showing you three quick and easy men's hairstyle tutorials that are also low-maintenance
We jump in city video if you guys are interested in more content like this, please consider subscribing to the channel
I'm posting new videos every single week covering men style men's grooming
Personal development and here's stop tutorials occasionally prohibited essaouira
there are a few items that we aren't going to need to make all these work and
I've listed and linked all the items down below if you want to go and pick them up already do the first thing you're gonna
Need is a wide tooth comb goal with a wide tooth instead of a fine, too
Just because I'm gonna pull on your hair a lot less
second thing you'll need is a volume brush is gonna help us get a lot of volume in our hair and the third thing you
Is the most important you'll need a blow dryer now, I'm using one from Revlon. It's my favorite one. It's quite affordable
It has two settings as a low heat any heat setting any high heat setting also
it is foldable and the foldable button also acts as the cold air filter and the great thing here is that it has an
attachment head attachment head is actually the most important thing because that other one is actually gonna
Concentrate and filter the air into a single point and again you can add more attachment to this
They come with it final thing
You're gonna need to always my favorite thing and it is a Hanz de Fuko claymation, or you can use any solid product
enjoy
This one is just my favorite because it is paraben free has botanicals and it has a lot of organic
Extracts as a super high hold and as a matte finish
Which is great if you have longer hair wavy hair or you have thicker step in our hair styling process for all threes
And we start with Dan hair already know their hair is neck
You're gonna go in towel dry it as much as you want
The Keith here thing is the damper. You leave your hair the more control you'll have over it and the dryer you have
Well, you're gonna be blow-drying a lot less
alright
so first thing you're gonna do is comb your hair all the way back slick it back because the final part is going to be
A textured slick mix we want to make sure you know
We prepare the hair get it everything in place
Then start blow drying it on a high heat setting the first thing we're gonna do here is focus in on the back
or hand because that's where a lot of
hairstyle tutorials really don't cover ease the back and I think starting at the back is the most important because we're gonna make sure
And we're gonna get every hair in place then once the back is slightly dry work your way up through the sides
this is what I like to I like to personally part the hair down the middle and work on the back and just leave the
Front as is just to make sure
That each hair is getting dry and put into place
So you sort of don't do it all at once because when your hair gets longer
It's gonna be very hard for you to get every hair dry just because there's a lot more hair in the weight then
Once the back is right work your way on to the front and get it about half way dry once it's half way done
you're gonna switch over to the volume version and you're gonna go curl it curl it in go up and over and
Continue to add some volume now if you want to get a lot more of the slicked-back going
Continue throughout the hair. Just run that comb through it. Don't put a lot of pressure now
This is what I'm doing
what I'd like to do is
Section out individual parts on the front and keep going now that the hair dry go ahead and break it up and that'll conclude
Our first hairstyle not too shabby. Alrighty moving on to hairstyle number two
Remember to start with damp hair and towel dry your hair as much as you desire
Remember the more you towel dry it the less control you're have but the less you go to bull dry
and then you're gonna comb your hair in the
Opposite direction and that it grows and decide it would give you the most volume
And comb down those little hairs if you have them if you want to get a little bit of cyber going you really don't have
to because this one we're going for sort of like a
messy forward pushed fringe look there
we're gonna blast a little hair so they don't stand up and we're gonna continue with a high heat using the wide tooth comb and
Just getting that hair all over to one side. Remember if your hair is long enough. So it reaches the other side
Don't neglect the top. It's really gonna make the end process a lot more
difficult
So keep going through through and once your hair is about halfway, right? We're gonna change the direction just start going
Back on the same side
just because we're gonna add a little bit more volume and it's gonna add a little more texture and again if you have longer hair,
Part it down the middle and work your way on the back then work your way through the front and you can see here
I'm not being too precise with me. You don't have to because again we're going for a messy looking the less
He looks they do look kind of good, but they're also sort of more casual laid-back kind of I just rolled out of bed
Look, but still kind of stylish. You can switch over to a volume brush if you really want to make it sort of
Pristine now the reason we're making it pristine and sort of all put together is because we're actually gonna end up breaking it apart later
And you'll see
The amount of texture that we get
Now I'm gonna break it up with my fingers push it forward outside and as I can see here
There's a little part on my hair
There's the what usually happens when you go with these sort of
Huge comb-overs just because there's a lot of hair that gets in the way
but again
I'm gonna switch it to a low heat blast it for a few seconds just so I can get that hair dry and you'll see
Soon the amount of texture. We're actually gonna get it
So I reset it comb it and then break it apart and then just you know, go wild freedom here
You don't like a print you can make it as organized or as messy as you'd like
I like it to be kind of really messy, but also sort of having a bit of
Organization around the side so it goes over to one side. I also notice my back was still dry
So I mean still wet so we went ahead and dried it just because and this is the finished product
I think it's a pretty decent look is obviously something that looks like you just rolled out of bed
But still have a bit of style to it and it's actually not bad for a fringe haircut
Or a fringe hairstyle. Now number three we're going we're actually cheating. We're going bats had a slicked back
There's thon number one for work
Actually just combing everything over to one side because we already have a blow-dryer already had a little volume and we're just you know
Taking it from one side and we're gonna create a bit of a side part with some volume now here again
You have a little bit of freedom
What you can do is you can see I'm adding some volume by just running my fingers through it and lifting the hairs
Up in this one
I try to replicate the same one in the thumbnail, but I ended up getting that one later
But here you're gonna see a similar
look
it's gonna be messy kind of having a little bit of a cyber but also adding a lot of volume to
Which I think is just a great sort of casual. Look as you can see it's not to put together and yet still not messy
Alright, i'm now i'm gonna show you how to apply your hair styling party. It is quite simple
You're just gonna grab a little bit about your fingertip. It depends on the one you're using and that you're going to emulsify it
you're gonna rub it through your hands basically in a curry and that's gonna actually
Spread out the product gonna activate it because a lot of them activate through heat and you're gonna get deep root to tip
Slick it get in there cover the entire hair and then this gives you a little bit of freedom
You can play around with the hairstyles now get it from the back too if your hair long and here's a secret tip
put this in your hair put half of it in your hair when it is damp and
Blow-dried because we're gonna make achieving the hairstyles a lot easier then you go at the end and finish it off
Hey, you guys have it three quick and easy men's hairstyles now when it'll fit me if you guys have any questions
Feel free to drop them in the comments below. I will do my best to answer them
Thank you guys so much for watching
If you enjoyed this video, please be sure to hit that subscribe button and I will see you guys in the next video
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét