Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 25 2018

Keeping up with the kardashians is a show that has successfully changed the entire world.

Its crazy to think that it all started with kim kardashian's adult film and now the

kardashians have basically become American royalty.

I doubt theres a single person on this earth who doesn't know who kim kardashian is.

But even though Keeping up with the kardashians is a really popular show, a recent study has

shown that watching it, as well as being exposed to other forms of materialistic media, actually

makes you a really bad person.

Honestly, why am I not surprised.

What is good, this is inform overload where we tell you that you just can't have nice

things.

Just kidding, on this channel we tell you about everything that's happening on the

internet, be it news about celebrities, youtubers, science or tech.

I'm charlotte dobre, and tell me down below in those comments what your favourite reality

tv show is?

You should also follow the IO team on instagram, scroll down to the description for our links.

We all know that watching too much TV is bad for you, but apparently watching too much

reality tv about rich celebrities has a profound negative impact on your personality.

When you expose yourself to too much materialistic media, you become selfish and antisocial.

I can proudly say that I have never watched an episode of keeping up with the kardashians.

I guess that's why I'm such a stellar human being.

Most of the time.

But I have a lot of friends who watch the kardashians religiously.

They follow the kardashians on social media and they decide what they are going to wear

that day based on what kim or kylie were wearing in their latest instagram post.

I don't necessarily think those friends are bad people, but they are some of the most

materialistic people I know.

They would also much rather stay home and watch the kardashians than go out and have

a good time with their good friend Charlotte.

Hmmm.

Its all starting to make sense.

So here's the deal, According to a new study, by the London school of economics, watching

the kardashians makes you a worse person because it reduces your sympathy for people who are

less fortunate than you.

How does a reality tv show about a bunch of rich people make you feel less sorry for poor

people?

Shows that show off the lifestyle of the rich and famous have a serious effect on anti-welfare

sentiment even if you watch for just 60 seconds.

I mean, it actually makes sense.

Watching people that are incredibly materialistic will make you want to mimic that behaviour.

And a lot of people mimic the Kardashians.

They are basically solely responsible for fashion and beauty trends.

According to the author of the study, Dr Rodolfo Leyva, humans are inherently materialistic,

but also social and communal.

The way this is expressed depends on our culture.

If there is more emphasis on materialism as a way to be happy, this makes us more inclined

to be selfish and antisocial, and therefore unsympathetic to people less fortunate.

Apparently in recent years, in places like the uk, public support for social programs

has decreased substantially over the last few years.

That might be directly correlated with the reality shows that people watch on television

like Keeping up with the kardashians.

Dr Leyva went on the say, this study can contribute to explanations for why the UK's public

support for welfare to aid the impoverished and unemployed has been decreasing during

a time of rapidly growing wealth disparities, living costs, and rates of precarious and

underemployment.

So here's exactly what went on in the study.

487 adults were shown advertisements for luxury products.

The same group of people were also shown 4 tabloid pictures of celebrities that were

wearing luxury products.

And then lastly they were shown four headlines of rags to riches stories.

Then another group was shown pictures about the London underground subway, forests and

scenery and headlines about dinosaurs.

After both groups were shown the images, they were asked questions that determined how they

felt about success, wealth, government benefits and poor people.

They also asked these people if they watched tv shows like The apprentice, Keeping up with

the kardashians, the x factor, and made in Chelsea and also what publications they read

specifically fashion magazines and tabloids.

The results were, the participants that were exposed to materialistic media either regularly,

and even for a short period of time, as little as 60 seconds, were more materialistic and

less sympathetic to poor people than people who don't regularly expose themselves to

that kind of media.

Alright guys, that is all I have for you on that story, its that time again, COMMENT TIME.

Kat Turner – Charlotte you do a great german accent.

Oh sank you.

TopModel – hey charlotte if you weren't a potato what would you be…mmmm a carrot?

I feel like carrots are pretty cool.

Marco Barrales – if charlotte is the potato queen, who is the potato king.

I rule without a king.

Soggy waffle – stupid femanist.

Right.

Stupid femanists always saying such stupid thangs.

Yoshi – Charlotte, I love how we have you as a host, you have such a crazy and fun personality.

Also what is the smartest thing you k now.

Oh hey thanks, proud to be your host.

Ummm the smartest thing I know.

Probably my favourite quote by lewis carrol.

If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take.

Welcome to the end screen, this means the video is over, don't worry you can keep

watching IO by clicking on this playlist.

And obviously if you enjoyed this video, smash the thumbs up , subscribe and notification

bell, and I will see you in a future io video.

For more infomation >> Study Finds Watching The Kardashians Makes You A WORSE Person - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Real Estate Commissions - 3 Things You Need To Know - Duration: 3:57.

Have you ever wondered how much a real estate agent charges or what they cover?

Let's talk about the top three things. You need to know about real estate commissions.

Number one there is no standard Commission. If you're wondering how much each agent charges,

that's a great question and you have to talk to each and every agent.

I know there's a common conception out there that everybody charges 3%, but that's not actually true.

We are all independent contractors working for our brokerage and,

unless your brokerage sets the rates for you,

you as an individual agent get to choose how much you're going to charge.

The other thing you need to know about "standard commissions"

is that most agents aren't going to actually publish their rates.

For those of you who want to tell me that you've seen a

bunch of agents publish their rates and they're really cheap and all that kind of stuff -

There's usually a reason. I'm not saying every agent who publishes their rate or who does it at a discount is not good.

But, oftentimes, those agents are doing it at a discount for a reason.

A lot of agents who usually publish their rates are oftentimes what people consider

"discount agents," which means you're not getting full service.

They either just list your house on the MLS, or

they do very little work, or they don't actually take professional pictures...

So, those of you that are thinking "well

that's a great price and so much cheaper than a lot of the other people want to charge me."

Make sure you understand what's being offered for that discount rate. Because at the end of the day,

if it costs you money or time in selling your house

it may not actually be worth saving that much money up front to lose it on the back end.

Number two: the seller actually pays for both agents.

They pay the buyer's agent and the sellers agent

This also means that you, as a buyer, don't have to pay for your agent!

Number three - not every agent provides the same level of service.

I kind of mentioned it earlier when I talked about the "discount rate agents"

but even those who are charging a full price may not offer the same level of service.

As I said,

each of us is an independent contractor,and we are able to offer different services to our clients.

Some agents will do things like professional photos,

Matterport, drone videos, marketing,

open houses... and the list goes on. And others are content to go in and take the pictures with their iPhone.

This means that you as a seller need to understand what services

the agents that you are going to have list your house offers

as part of that commission rate that you're negotiating.

Make sure that you have a full understanding who's gonna be taking the pictures? Where they're going to be marketing your listing?

What kind of outside efforts they're going to make? Will they be holding open houses?

If so, how often?

And for you buyers, don't forget that your agent also has different levels of service.

Some agents are just there to write the contract and be there to open a couple of doors.

Others are going to give you a great education.

They're going to help walk you through the process and explain the whole thing as you're going through it,

They're going to give you the power and knowledge that you need to make an informed decision

when it comes to this purchase - which is probably one of the largest investments you're ever going to make.

Thank you so much for tuning in!

It's been a pleasure sharing with you the top 3 things you need to know about real estate commission.

Please don't forget to "Like" and "Subscribe" down below.

New videos drop every Tuesday on all things East Valley.

Look for my next video, which is going to talk all about

professional photos and why they are so important to selling your house.

For more infomation >> Real Estate Commissions - 3 Things You Need To Know - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Grow it Green: Composting - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Grow it Green: Composting - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

The 5 Biggest TURN ONS For Women - THIS is EXACTLY What Girls Find Attractive - Duration: 5:28.

Gentlemen, today we're showing you EXACTLY what girls find attractive and the 5 BIGGEST

turn ons for women.

You're probably here because you've got your eye on a girl and you're wondering:

What do girls find irresistibly attractive?

What can you do, today?

Should you buy new clothes?

Should you hit the gym?

Should you just stop trying?

Hoooold on there!

You haven't even gotten started yet.

Women may seem cryptic, But with a couple of strategic moves and slight

adjustments to your lifestyle, You can get any woman vying for your attention.

So sit back, relax.

Here are 5 things ALL girls find attractive.

5. You Escape The Trends

Pull out your pens and pencils boys and girls,

cause we got a new concept for ya.

Everything, from style to politics, from entertainment to music,

Follows a cyclical trend.

Including you.

To some degree, Everybody is influenced by stuff of the past

While also being shaped by what's happening right now, with what we want to happen in

the future.

Now, keep it together.

Everything is fine.

This is normal and without any external influences, You miss out some fun things like social skills,

things in common with other people, or a personality.

Heeere's what we're getting at.

Escaping the trend is ultimately about doing your own thing,

And the reason why it's such a turn-on for women,

is because so many guys get caught up in a certain wave, lose track of themselves, and

get boxed in to a certain personality.

For women, it can end up feeling like they're talking to the same type of guy over...

and over and over.

All we're sayin'?

If you keep your eye on what matters, women tend to keep an eye on you.

4. Being Process-Focused

It probably doesn't come as big news that

girls like guys who set goals.

The ambition, the drive, the singular focus...

It's intoxicating.

For you and whoever's watching.

We know we are!

Except the only thing is, and there's just one small detail,

Is that the fun part, visualizing your goal, actually only lasts for a minute... that's it!

And what's left, Is everything you now have to do to reach

that goal.

It's the stuff in between you and the finish line that really matters.

It's the motivation without the displicline to follow through that causes guys to just

say "eh"...and settle.

Aaaaand bringing it all back.

Girls see a lot of plans.

They even see a lot of passion behind ideas.

But what they don't see, Are guys who are oriented on the process and

comfortable with the work of making things happen.

Oh what's this?

Another watch in the wild… oh wait, it's a MVMT watch this time?

Today's video is brought you by MVMT watches a company that HAS made it happen.

How'd they do it?

You got it, by being process-focused.

Now: imagine if a girl met one of the MVMT founders while he was singularly focused,

ambitiously building his watch empire…

Do you think that she'd be attracted to him?

It's an easy answer, right?

If you're under 40 and NOT living under-a-rock, we know you've seen MVMT before... and,

if you're looking for an affordable, understated watch,

The guys at MVMT were cool enough to hook up a pretty big discount on everything in-store

(just for the next few days).

Check out the code and link in the description below.

3. Have Some Skin In The Game

Having some skin in the game means you've

got something to gain, And something to lose in what you do.

It means you're playing for real.

It means you don't go after the glory without also taking responsibility.

And the reason why it's what girls find attractive,

Is because they don't encounter it all that often.

A lot of guys out there, Aren't willing to start something new if

it means they stand to lose something.

For some reason, They expect gains without the possibility

of loss.

Almost like they don't play by the same rules as everyone else.

Well, women catch on to that quick.

If you think about it, "no skin in the game" comes with a lot stuff women don't want:

It's greed, cowardice and entitlement all rolled up into one big fatty.

Want to turn a woman on?

Put your neck out there for what you believe in.

She'll notice.

2. Layered Flirtation

Most of you guys know that flirting can be

a lot easier in theory, than in practice.

That's because successful flirtation is mostly situational.

The more you dig in to flirting and the psychology behind it,

The more you see how many variables there are to keep track of.

However, there is one method of flirtation that is

a constant.

And the reason why it works so well, is because she does the flirting for you.

Real quick, some girls, sometimes, do want you to come

on strong.

That's called superficial flirtation.

If she's making it clear that's what she wants,

Have some fun with it.

Keep it surface level and follow her lead.

As long as she's game, go for it.

But what we're talking about here is layered flirtation, and it's actually pretty simple:

Instead of just firing off easy compliments that any random could say,

Allude to what you're thinking through your conversation.

Instead of complimenting her overtly, Flatter her with questions or assumptions

that lead her to see how you see her.

An example might be a question on a smart decision she made at work,

Or trying to understand something she's good at.

Make sense?

It's all about subtext.

It'll take some time to practice, But we promise that once you get used to this

kind of flirtation, you'll see just how effective it is.

1. Sacrifice Your Shield

Vulnerability is kind of a sensitive subject

to some guys.

By definition, Vulnerability is associated with defenselessness.

But if that's true, Then it's also got to associated with being

on the offense.

After all, You gotta sacrifice your shield to gain a

little maneuverability.

Here's what we mean: Ever notice that some guys are just really

stiff?

They have trouble loosening up.

Trouble smiling, trouble laughing, stuff like that.

Now, they've got their reasons.

But if you've ever watched as a guy like that slowly let his guard down,

You probably saw a complete shift in how people, especially girls, interacted with him.

It's because instead of defending, he's engaging.

It's all girls want.

Ok, not all.

It's a big part of what girls find attractive and want.

It won't solve every problem, but it's a good start.

So get out there and give it a shot.

Those were 5 of the biggest turn-ons for women.

If you liked this one, check out some of our other videos right here.

And don't forget to check out MVMT watches by clicking the link in the description!

For more infomation >> The 5 Biggest TURN ONS For Women - THIS is EXACTLY What Girls Find Attractive - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Part 3 You vs Your Volcano Side A Les Brown - Duration: 28:46.

please when you're hot you're hot when you're not you're not take somebody's

hand on your right and left it's out hot this evening you got

no y'all have your planet like y'all bout to get happiness no look oh I'm so

glad to see you now let me tell you what this is symbolic we set it up just this

way the reason that we are here this evening to talk about Joe versus the

volcano and so what I wanted you to do was to really experience this now what

is it when you're near a volcano that's that's boiling over and about to explode

what is it that you feel that let you know you were in the area of a volcano

what is it you feel oh I know I don't you feel heat right so you're going to

experience this volcano because we have things in our lives ladies and gentlemen

and because we don't handle them because we don't deal with those things they

begin to get kind of hot you know you've heard the expression boy I'm in hot

water have you ever heard that before and that means that there's something

that you're in that some dilemma that you've got to handle something that

you've got to deal with so let's begin to look at this guy called Joe versus

the volcano and let's see what's in it for us I took the liberty of changing

some things to enable them to be symbolic for us and Tom Hanks plays his

role and for those of you that have not seen the movie it's about a guy who was

going to work every day it was very depressing I mean when you see it I mean

the photography is very dingy looking and gray and very dim lighting and the

people are going and looking drab doing the same whole thing every day in the

same hallway some of you work with people like that their faces that you

wish you never ever saw how about right I mean if you never saw him again it

would be too soon I am I right I'm right so this is what was going on this guy

was going into this job where it was a dead-end job he wasn't happy he was

miserable and many of us can identify with that he knew that he was capable of

doing more but he had really given up on himself he had really sold himself out

yeah some of us have done that he made a trade off for whatever reason he decide

to do this is why we can identify with you and the volcano is symbolic of the

challenges that we invariably face in life the problems that many of us run

away from handling and he had to handle this and how did he come in contact with

this volcano well what happened was he was going to this doctor constantly he's

a hypochondriac because he wasn't living his purpose his dream had not found his

life worked he would create illnesses for himself and so what happened in the

process this doctor decided he set him up really see when you're not living

your goal you go through life living like a victim if people can set you up

for anything they can run any kind of game on you and you go for it I had a

saying when I was in radio stand up for what you believe in because you can fall

for anything well Joe didn't believe in very much including himself in his dream

see so he was very vulnerable and so Joe was set up by this doctor this doctor

told him that he had a rare disease in the end six months to live this disease

would call a brain cloud he believed it but you know something it changed his

life it changed his life and so he was told look at you you know you don't have

long to live anyhow the guy said why don't you do this I don't give you all

my credit cards in this way you can live like a king and there's something I want

you to do lives the catch there's a volcano on an island that's about to

erupt and and unless somebody jumps in that volcano sacrifice their life these

people on this island will perish well your life isn't worth much as you don't

have that blog anyhow so why should take my credit cards all Micromax American

Express master charge all take all them go live like a king and die like a man

joe said okay what do you have to lose he's going to die any huh and his life

didn't have any meaning and value to him as it was so this was no big sacrifice

on Joe's behalf now that says something about us people human beings that when

you have not structured your life so that it can have some

and value for you that you'll be willing to throw your life away into anything

see the volcano could be alcohol it could be drugs it could be a job that

does not meet who you are that you go through life you're doing it so long you

you're operating in this and you're acting out that role of mediocrity for

so long you think it's you it could be a relationship that's no longer giving you

what you want and creating disease in your body there could be any kind of

circumstance like in his work environment it was toxic it wasn't good

for him but he didn't have the guts to do anything about it to act on it

so therefore it was making him miserable and as a result he couldn't see the

beauty of life in fact in the movie see they had in the concrete that was a

daisy growing up through the concrete but people were so caught up in the

depression and the gloominess of life they could even see the daisies lost

somebody just stepped on it one day they couldn't see the beauty in life see

that's what can happen to you in life that you can get so caught up in the

misery of it and the pain and the sickness and the depression and playing

a victim and blaming everybody and everything rather than taking

responsibility it will blind you from seeing the stuff out there that's really

beautiful that's what Henry David Thoreau meant

when he said that most people go through life and quiet desperation

a miserable I have friends been married four years live in two different rooms

why would you live like that I mean there's them don't even talk to each

other grumble oh I think I was bullying me good morning miserable just making

each other miserable everyone live like that people go to work like I said why

even sure I used to work with a guy like that you couldn't say good morning to

him before 9 o'clock he'll look around sit does he know me

anybody know me no you don't talk to me before 9 o'clock I don't play that

alright people like how many ever worked with people that are just helps raise

your hand just miserable why show up come in complaining every day the best

day on the job is when there sent

am i right so this is where Joe was so this doctor told Joe hey man you're

gonna die with this brain cloud you know something all of Joe's other illnesses

left Joe decided to live Joe decided to live his life now that is interesting

a psychiatrist did a study and he was talking about how his patients reacted

when they got information that they were going to die immediately he said that

many of these patients that had gone through years of therapy that should

have been making decisions about their careers about their marriage or above

their circumstances and somehow never they were stuck and didn't have the

personal power or the wherewithal or the willpower to act in their own best

interests but when they were told listen you've got three months to live or you

got six months to live all of a sudden these people who were

initially victims or powerless all of a sudden they started acting in their own

best interests they started living their lives and it's amazing to me that that

what a paradox that once people are told they're going to die all of a sudden

they start seeing the daisies in life they stop seeing the beauty in life I

remember it's a monologue and it's called the last mile and so it's a

monologue about a guy who was sentenced to die in the electric chair for a crime

that he did not commit and he was pleading to the jury to understand his

case and I remember one of the parts of the monologue where this guy talking to

the jury and talking to himself and going the whole gamut of emotion and I

remember something he said that struck me right now he said you know he said

it's queening how even though life has done you wrong somehow you still want to

live he said you never again find me complaining about life about life has

given me a short deal no I just want to live I take the park benches the crumbs

I anything I just I just want to live but they're not going to let me hobby

all of a sudden this guy who before from slopes corner Indiana never really cared

about life all of a sudden now that he knew that his life was going to be taken

away for crime that he did not commit he wanted to live it was it's a very

passionate powerful monologue I used to read that quite often and study that so

what is it that we can begin to do do we have to get a pronouncement that we only

have six months to live in order to decide to live in order to live in a

spirit of integrity see most of us go through life living a lie the platters

had a song oh yes I'm the great pretender what a beautiful voice oh

don't fade it's okay it's all right and I hit that note it just gives me a chill

but anyhow that many of us go through life being great pretenders we should

get an Academy Award pretending that we're happy pretending that we're

content pretending that everything's happy and gay and carried away and

that's not the way that it is going through life feeling that we can't do

anything about our situation like Joe did but when they told Joe he was going

to die Joe became a new person went back to work and a young lady he'd been want

to talk to for a long time he say hey I want to take you

he wasn't worried about rejection Joe had his eyes on huh he said Lord as my

stuff what I'll see what I won't might be gone but I ain't dead yet

he wanted looking for a living you hear me I like that Joe don't lose that don't

lose that alright so so here's what I think that we can begin to do to live

our dreams to begin to let life take on some new meaning for some new power and

some new value is to begin to look for the daisies in your life right now where

you are regardless of what's happening to you regardless of what's going on

with you begin to look for some beauty in it

begin to look for some lessons that you could learn from where you are and what

you're going through see the volcano see when Joe jumped into

the volcano and he eventually did that with a young lady that fell in love with

him they were thrown out of the volcano and they survived think about that now

see I think that when you decide to take a leap and you handle the challenges

that you're facing with something about fear that's one of the things that keeps

us from beginning to live life here's what happened the John Rogers wrote they

say when people take the courage to journey into the center of their fear

they find nothing it is only many layers of fear being

afraid of itself and Eleanor Roosevelt said you'll gain strength courage and

confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look here in the face

you're able to say to yourself I've lived through this horror I can take the

next thing that comes alone you must do the thing you cannot do see that's what

the volcano is it is the thing that we cannot do and because it is that we must

do that once fear is acted upon the depth of fear is certain to what volcano

you have in your life let me ask you some questions here if

had six months to live what would you do differently with your life what would

you do differently would you have the same job

would you be worried about things that you worried about right now would you

have the same relationships when you have the same people in your life I was

sitting on the house of the Ohio legislative floor

I just been elected for the third time as a chairman of the human resource

committee powerful prestigious position and I was reading a book on how to

manage your time in your life and it talked about what are your long-range

goals two to three years from now what are your short range goes six months

goals minute said if you have three months to live what would you spend your

time doing so I wrote down and I would I would spend my time I wouldn't one thing

I would resign from the legislature I would go and back to Miami and I'll buy

my mother home something I promised myself that I was going to do and I had

continued to procrastinate and put all kind of reasons to why I couldn't do it

and you know I want to make sure that she was financially secure my children

would be financially secure and I would do lectures in I would go around talking

to people and working with kids that's what I said I would do then it turns the

next page and says for all you know you don't have three months to live you

might die today so whatever you wrote on the last page you want to spend as much

of your time doing that today so I looked at mr. Verne life the Speaker of

the Ohio legislature and I said to the guy on my right state representative

mike stanziano out of the Ohio State District I said Stanzi twenty five years

from now who would care what legislation we passed he said nobody would care one

year from now now here's what was happening with me I

came to the Ohio legislature with great expectations there are things I wanted

to do I want to make a change in society I wanted to make an impact but I was

just disillusioned after being there for a while I introduced some legislation

that I'd worked months to get this legislation passed got it out of

subcommittee vote it to the major committee and then went from there to

the reference committee and then they introduced it on the Ohio legislative

floor and this legislation was designed to provide protection for senior

citizens and poor people who bought money orders people buy many orders

thinking that its cash but what they did not know that there is no bond or

insurance security in the event that the money order company files bankruptcy and

so this company filed bankruptcy and just left a lot of people just holding

worthless paper so I wanted to introduce some legislation so that senior citizens

would not be victims of this anymore after months of hard work after

introducing the bill and having the votes lined up got raises and mr.

speaker mr. wife said yes said I like to introduce the amendment for mr.

Brownsville he said we will hear the amendment he said I like to amend it and

change the word shall to May as excuse me mr. speaker may I speak please yes I

said ladies and gentlemen of the higher legislature this legislation is not

something we wanted to make it optional to provide protection for high ones and

senior citizens we want to make it mandatory

and then this guy said no Mr Speaker I just think that he's taking it a little

too far this is an honourable gesture and on behalf of the state but he's

taking it too far let's make it optional and leave it up

to the goodwill of these money owner companies to provide for the protection

let's have the vote and they had the votes and I lost and I say oh wait wait

this is not why I came here and then all of a sudden this job that at one point

had meaning to me and value and no longer had that for me

and all of us have had some experiences where you went to a job and you were

excited about that job for it had so much promise and then you got there so

much you want to do you farmers an opportunity for upward mobility and

growth and development expansion and all of a sudden after you got that you found

out it was nothing but a glorified cubbyhole o grave with no dirt on it so

if it became very depressing going to work and so that's what happened to this

guy Joe and a lot of us have done that before I used to get my my headache stop

throbbing on Sunday afternoon after the Sunday afternoon football game a

basketball game I just hated to go to work some days I just drive by just with

nothing just driving by I came back though I came back because I had bills I

came back you know relationships like I had friends talking to she said she was

so miserable in her marriage but one day she went home I said when did you get

your divorce number she said less she's that winter won't

put the key in the door and she said I couldn't go in she said I was so

depressed had so much pain in my body she said I couldn't just walk in she

said I dropped to my knees she's I had to crawl in I had to crawl in the house

because it I just couldn't she said I knew that I had to get a divorce so that

was happened to Joe and Joe decided to act on that so what can we do well

here's what we can do wherever you are decide that that you're going to focus

your time I lost my job in broadcasting and it was a major blow to me because

broadcasting was all that I had that's all that I knew I'd been doing that for

like 15 or 20 years and that's that was my specialty but because I was so

controversial and couldn't keep my mouth closed I lost my job

you know and so it was a depressing time for me and I could not find a job

immediately no one would hire me locally and because I was good and I would sent

off my audition tapes the other radio stations program directors would hear it

and they wouldn't bring me I was a seasoned veteran so you have

that experience if you're real good many people will perceive you as a

threat and they won't hire you because they want somebody that they can control

and they don't want anybody in there that's gonna outshine them see sometimes

being good can be a liability to you am i right sometimes women have to scale

down their ambitions and drive it what they can do in deference to men's egos

so what I did was in the meantime in in-between time I stopped focusing on my

flowers I got into flowers see they say when I was kid that an idle mind is the

devil's workshop yeah that's true see if you don't have anything on your

bad you know you're mindfully okay it's over you know

see when I wasn't busy sometimes I want to call birch house and sit Bert can I

get my job back my mind was sitting why if you all you had you just keep your

mouth shut now you heard it for running your mother walk walk walk walk walk why

don't you just shut up they told you to shut up Matt talk you're gonna get fired

no you had to keep on talking oh he go he go you go now you're unemployed well

nobody hire you does your mouth too big mouth you bitch

stop beating myself up why not shut up for you right you're right

you know they vote you ever talk to yourself right here you know I'm sorry

never talk is that so I just kept busy I start working on flowers I got it really

into flowers I knew my flowers had names for my flowers grow real good I talked

to him hello how are you today you're beautiful I want you to ride

people to bring the flowers over to me the world we're dying and wildung I

would speak to say rise those flowers straighten up like that up that was

phenomenal all right then the other thing is I did a lot of volunteer work

I'd go to a hospital not to read the Bible to people and I would go to

friends whose parents perhaps were ill of facing a challenge not talk to them I

became involved in all kind of community volunteerism so I'm saying that if

you're going through a challenge not that you've been laid off but the

universe has given you an opportunity to find your real true making on the planet

then use that time wisely volunteer give yourself away my high

school teacher Charles L Williams said something I love he said love and

happiness are like perfumes you can't sprinkle it on others without

getting a few drops on yourself here's that beautiful

see what you give is what what you get all right repeat after me please I'm

going to give my life away because what you get is what you get

shake somebody's hand on you write it up and say share some happiness

now here's something else fear of change see the reason that I

think the Jos save as long as he did Joe fear change most people fear change

a lot of people stay in jobs where they're miserable or send relationships

where they're miserable sometimes in order to begin to see the day's is in

life you've got to be willing to change cities change friends change

relationships change jobs say after while you get bored doing the same old

thing in the same old way day in and day out

human beings were designed to achieve and when you are not on a path of

developing your greatness and growing and being more productive and being more

effective than your life literally becomes depressing just like Joe so Joe

was resisting change and as a result of resisting change Joe made some

trade-offs see this psychiatrist talked about the fact but these people who had

been on his couch for months and years not being able to make decisions about

things but when they found out that they were dying they got up and start making

all kinds of decisions they decided no longer to sell out and you know what

happened to me when I lost my job you know what I think it was what life said

to me more or less Les Brown you know you can do more than

what you're not doing Les Brown you have sold out Les Brown go home go in your

drawer pull out your check stubs and see how much you've sold your soul for see

one of the things that got me about the movie is what Joe said to his boss after

the doctor told him he was going to die he went back to work and he confronted

him he said because I was afraid too afraid to live my life I sold it to you

for $300 a week I sold my soul for $300 a week when I look at Joe ladies and

gentlemen I know that I'd so loud for myself

at different points in my life and when you go home and you look at if your life

is not what you want it to be if you're not living the way that you want to live

if you're not experiencing what you want to experience if it's not giving you

what you want you've got to ask yourself what have I sold my soul for remember

that song 16 tongue what do you get another day older and deeper in debt

saying Peter don't you call me cuz I can't go I'm old my soul to the company

store oh no this is not loop a bad drop tonight no last time my son knew for car

my hotel and made a bomb threat no no

that song is depressing ladies the gentleman that many of us have sold our

souls for home in the suburbs or brand-new car or three meals a day and a

roof over our heads or because we want to be popular with

our friends say when you decide to make a change it's challenging but there

going to be some resistance everybody is not going to agree with that there's a

price to pay am i right see when I had to think about

getting a divorce it was time for me to grow and sometimes you stay in a

situation too long many times you say well I need to do it for the kids well

see staying there too long can be a harmful to the kids that a friend of

mine who finally got a divorce after agonizing it she said I stayed there as

long as I did for the kids she said but if I had it to do over again I would

have left sooner because it wasn't healthy for them and it wasn't healthy

for me many of us stay in jobs where it's no longer good for us to be there

but because we can't see ourselves having the capacity to do more to

achieve more and can't see life after that job we stayed there as victims

volunteer victims because nobody's making us do it we volunteered to be

victims we volunteer not to be in charge of our destiny

we volunteer we willingly do it if you got a sell out don't do it in a hurry do

it slowly let somebody who come and have to take it from you don't just give it

willingly and that's what you had done think about a guy who he had everything

going for it went to Harvard became a lawyer joined a large prestigious law

firm merit the perfect life had children and guess what he was going through the

motions day in and day out but it wasn't giving him what he wanted out of life he

was going through an act he was acting on a roll and one day he couldn't get

out of bed he was just there in bed couldn't get up paralyzed they got the

doctors they looked at him examined him from head to toe it said there's nothing

physically wrong with him get up John come on

get up he couldn't get up he stayed like that for months had to take therapy see

because there was disease there was conflict in his body many times when

life calling on us to change it to grow to expand we said no not over here that

no no no no we resist that so we can go back to that lifestyle of mediocrity we

resist that that changed that growth we go back so we can go back to sleep

Winston Churchill said the truth is incontrovertible malice mere tacit

ignorance may derided but at the end there is Carlisle said truth crush the

earth shall rise again and we know scriptures say ye shall know the truth

and the truth shall set you free but the truth that will set men free it's the

truth that men don't want to hear so we don't want to hear you got to change you

got to take responsibility for your stuff you got to clean your act up you

are not your act you need to get your life together we don't want to hear that

we want to talk about the circumstances we're talking about how bad things are

why we can't do it so that's where Joe was so what we have to do is decide to

live with integrity and our relationships and the things that gives

our lives some meaning stop pretending and decide to become real

decide that we're not going to trade off because we don't realize what we have in

our hand

For more infomation >> Part 3 You vs Your Volcano Side A Les Brown - Duration: 28:46.

-------------------------------------------

DQS Inc.: GDPR Compliance - What You Need to Know - Duration: 1:00:47.

Welcome to the DQS Inc. webinar GDPR Compliance: What You Need to Know?

Your speaker for today's program is Subrata Guha, Director of IT Services at DQS.

Participants can send questions at any time by using the Q&A window located on

the lower left of the presentation screen. Type your message in the bottom

and use your mouse to click the ask button to send it. A question and answer

session will follow the presentation. I will now turn the call over to Mr. Guha;

please begin. Thank You, Donna, and welcome all to this webinar on GDPR, and this is

my attempt to give you very simple interactions to a very complex subject.

We are all hearing a lot of buzz about GDPR, which is going into effect from

25th of May. It's a very high-level view of what GDPR contains, what it means

for an organization to become a GDPR compliant, and particularly for the

companies who are not part of European Union's like we are here in the United

States, but we have operations in Europe so what it means for us. So what's GDPR?

We all know that it's going to be a regulation starting 25th of May. It was,

however, issued the directives from European Union in 2016. It's all about

protection of personal data, and once it becomes a directive, it becomes a

regulation it will also harmonize the various data protection laws of the

various European nations it will be, all of them will be governed by one set of

rules, and it will allow the free movement of

data across the EU. And this is the first time it has been recognized as a

fundamental right of individuals to demand the protection of the

personal data. So moving on in GDPR governance, how the whole thing will

be governed? There will be a European Data Protection Board which will be the

highest level of governing body to enforce GDPR requirements. Every member

country will set up a supervisory authority under their public system. They

can have more than one supervisory authority in that case they have to

identify one supervisory authority as the lead authority for that country.

The Data Protection Board will comprise of representatives from each of these

supervisory authority members. If we look inside the GDPR, we all know it is a

related privacy standard, but in that addition to the individual data privacy,

it's also stipulating requirements for data protection and data security and

also governing rules to manage and govern the GDPR implementation. But

important things here to note that GDPR does not provide any security controls

for data protection or data security. So here organizations have to fall back

to security standards like ISO 27001 or least 853 or PCI DSS,

to ensure data protection and data security within their organization. Now

if you download the text of GDPR it is the 261 page documents, there are

various websites from where you can get this information, so one is given here

in the footnote now the whole document has two parts:

the first half, which starts on page 22 to 108, which defines the actual text of

the regulations in 173 paragraphs or 173 sections,

whatever you may like to call it. It's it uses the term should and it gives you

in the form of a detectives to the organization's what they have to do and

probably that would be used when it when there is a situation of litigations, or

administrative fine is being imposed, then your violation will be cited

against the appropriate section of the regulations. However, if an organization

like to implement GDPR the actual requirements of the GDPR stipulated

in the second part of the document under various articles. So there is article 1

to article 99, and they're grouped into various sections or various chapters

based on the similarity of the articles. So it will find the article from

chapter 1 to chapter 11, and the article statements are using the verb shall and

the people who are familiar with the ISO areas, where the ISO requirements are

stated using the statement shall. So in these articles, it will see under each

article the organization shall ensure things, an individual shall have rights

to ask for access to the data, and so forth. To give you a big picture of the

GDPR organization, here's the table of contents which gives the chapter numbers,

the title of individual chapters, and how many articles are provided with that. So

for example, chapter 1 is the general information which talks about scope,

applicability, various definitions. Chapter 2 talks about the principles of data

problem, data processing from Article 5 to article 11. Chapter three has

multiple sections; section one talks about transparencies and modalities..

Section two talks about information and access to personal data and the

corresponding article numbers that provided. Chapter four is about the

control of the data protection; here it talks about controllers and the

processes role, security of personal data, data protection, impact assessment, and so

forth. Section 5 is on the transfer of personal data to in the non-EU country, and

article 44 to article 50 is dedicated for that. What it will notice from Chapter 6

to chapter 11 is all about setting up governance, and supervisory authority,

various rules of running those authorities, the consistency among

various organizations, and it ranges from article 51 to 99. So almost half of

the articles are delegated towards governing and Management Act of that.

For the interest of the audience, what I've tried to focus more in this topic

intercession is section two, three, and four, and, of course, five. Let's start

some important definitions, so whenever we talk about personal data,

typically tend to think a sensitive personal data or in other words which are

called PII or personally identifiable information, which is like my social

security numbers or EPHI or electronic personal health information.

Article 4 defines personal data, and if you read the

definition it's very broad it says any information that can identify a person

such as a person's name, address, phone number, or a unique identifier. And

interestingly a couple of weeks back I was checking in a Hilton Hotel and the

first time I realized that after the front is lady completed the check-in

formality she handed me of a key envelope and said that your room numbers

written inside that, and earlier they would say aloud that you are in second

floor room number and so on. And this time she mentioned that we have a new

data privacy policy in place and we are not allowed to say your room number

aloud. So my room number is private information, so that's the indication

that to what extent this is covering personal data. Of course, there's an

article 9, which has a separate section which talks about spatial categories of

personal data which includes my bio-metric data or genetic data or social

security number. So those are uniquely identifiable information, and there are

separate provisions for processing those. Also we were to understand that term

processing, because generally in an English meaning when we use the word

processing, we tend to think about manipulations of data like we are doing

something with the data. Running by payroll, we are computing something out

of that. But here the definition of processing is as simple as collecting

and storing and transferring someplace or if you are running a query

to retrievals. There host of other definitions available but I felt this is

important for us to be on the same page to understand the scope of GDPR

to be clear about the definition of this tool. There are three terms which are

frequently used through throughout the text of GDPR it is a data subject,

data controller, and data processor. A data subject is in EU national whose

data we are handling endoscope. If they are also referred sometime within the

text as a natural person. The data controllers are the organization or a

group of people who needed to collect personal data for processing so

that it can be an organization; it could be in the hospital, it could be a charitable

organization, as long as that body is collecting personal information for some

purpose they are considered as a controller. Now today's scenario very

often when you're storing data this data is being stored in an application which

is hosted by a third party or hosted in the cloud, now that party is now

considered as a data processor which is a different entity than the

organization which collected the personal data. There could be situations

when an organization is hiring a payroll company to run is payroll, so in that

case, the payroll company is also a processor. So these three terms will

be used frequently across the text of GDPR.

The whole GDPR is based on the six fundamental principles of data

processing and which is defined in article 5. The first principle is the

process lawfully, fairly, and transparent and I will get to it in the next slide

which is itself is an article, article 6 the second principle which is called a

purpose limitation is that you will collect data when you definitely have a

need to collect it, as a legitimate purpose it's not collected for any

academic interest, just to collect for the sake of collections. Principle 3,

which is related to principle 2, which is called data minimization is that you

click exactly what you need to collection collect more than what you don't

require. And a very common example welcome across that you go to your place

you are required to fill out a form so that you give your name, postal address,

your telephone numbers, and then email address and there will be a question

asked that what is your preferred mode of communication by email, telephone

number, or by a regular mail, and you check email. So if you're collecting

this information only for communication, then you first ask the

question that what is your preferred mode of communication and collect only

that. So if you are only using my email while, you're collecting my phone number

or my postal address. Number 4 is the accuracy principle, that if you're

keeping my record, keep it up to date as it changes, and I don't know how many of

you have encountered but I have pretty often noticed that in a pharmacy, my doctor has

changed the strength of my medication from 50 milligrams to 100 milligrams and you

go back, and you find they still have two prescriptions for you, one for 50

milligram and other for 100 milligrams. My doctor's records I found very often they

have not included my last blood test reports. So

this is the principle of accuracy that if you're maintaining data, you have to

keep updating your record. This profile is stored only for the duration you

need to store that. When you move from one doctor's office to another doctor's

office you transfer your records, now what is going to happen in your previous

office are they going to purge your data? If you leave one employer go to another

employer, what is happening with your data or the personal files

to retain by you the previous employer? This is not always clear. So here we will get

to the right section very quickly that it says that you have a right to ask

them "now I'm leaving just delete my information." Principle 6 talks about the

security which is when you're processing data you have to ensure security

integrity and confidentiality is the security element. Now, what is the

personal use principle number 1, which is article 6, talks about processing is

lawful under following conditions. If any one of these applies, it will be

considered as lawful. A data subject has given consent, and we are all familiar

with agreeing to your privacy requirements or giving consent to

something; we will get to that in the next sections about the requirements

these are finer details of consent. The number two is the processing is

necessary for the performance of a contract, which if you are working for an

employer have to pay your salary at the end of the month or bi-weekly, so

it is a contractual requirement to process your payroll,

depending on your pace, you known frequency. The third principle it is required

to fulfill in legal obligations that sometimes at the most company the HR

has to report some employee data to the Department of Labor, this is to fulfill a legal obligation.

Sometimes it is to protect the vital interest of an employee,

which is deemed that you have to deposit your Social Security

tax, you have to deposit your 401 K contribution, and this is all to

protect your interest. The processing is necessary to perform the tasks carried

out in public interest; there could be the public department can ask for

personal data your law enforcement or judicial departments and an employer

hazard I'd have to turn over your records to that agency because

it is considered under public interest. The last one is the processing is

necessary when it is a legitimate purpose the interest of the company to

turn over your record to third agencies, for example, you often know

times if you are falling behind on your payments on your credit cards and

bills your records are turned over to a

collection agency, this falls under the last requirement of that. We talk about

consent, and we are all used to consent article 7 has dealt with in a great

detail that what consent should mean. One distinction to remember here they're

very clear to sales that you have to provide consent for each of the data

items you are sharing with the controllers like your name, address,

telephone number, Social Security number, credit card numbers, or whatnot. And you

have to provide consent that okay you are okay with sharing your name and

address, but you are not okay sharing your telephone numbers with

someone else. So if you have to bundle up your constant into one record, the record

should be suitably formatted or structure so that it is very clear to

see what you have consented to and what you are not, and it is obligations of the

controller to retain documented information on your consent.

It can be still checking a box, but the subject of your content

should be written in a clear and plain language. And you have the right to withdraw

your content at any time. Nothing different for children's consent,

here (USA) age is stipulated as 16 years there is some

relaxation given to the member countries that it can go below 16 years,

they can reduce the age of concept below 16 years, but they cannot go below 13

years under any case. Now let's move to the area of right of the data subject,

and this is what is something we are not very used to in this country that when

your data is being collected, you are aware of what are your rights.

Article 13 which talks about the rights very clearly, it's the controllers have

to inform the data subject that intended use of personal data, every piece of data

which you are collected, what is going to be the use of that. How long personal

data will be stored, that goes to the retention period of your data?

Who all within the company will have access to your data or is there anyone

outside the company will receive any or all of your data? Whether

your data will be transferred to another country or outside of EU,

you will be told very clearly that you have a right to withdraw your consent.

You have the right to access your information at any time when it is stored

within that organization and here I have an examples where I've had a

situation, again in a doctor's office, where they moved to a new information

system and they send out a notification that all of their information in their

old systems has been archived and those all be readily available if you request for.

But here is even if archiving is not an excuse to deny access to information.

Even if it is archived, you have a right you can give time, and it

also gave a time limit that it has to be within 30 days of the data request.

You cannot be charged a fee to provide your information which you are

requesting for? Here in this country we have some new situations like you can

always have a right to ask for your credit report, you can get a free credit

report once a year, but that's the restriction that you can ask for only

one. Then you can also request for rectification if you see anything wrong

in your personal information which we can do we know that in the credit

reporting agency you can point out some errors in your credit reports and you

ask them for rectification, but you have the same rights maintained by your

doctor's office or your employer or any other place where you have shared your

data. And you also have a right to request to be forgotten

that you no longer once you record to be maintained in their organization

and that organization is obligated to show you some evidence that

your data has been purged or if it is a physical document which has been

securely disposed of. You should be informed that you have a right to

complain and as the mix of contact, you have to provide them

the contact details of who is the local data protection officer of the company

or the concerned person who to complain about. This is not exhaustive there are so

many other things, but I wanted to highlight, three of those which I felt

that these are important. Article 21 very specifically says that every data

subject has a right to object processing of personal data. Now 21 and 22 it goes

hand in hand, number 121 if it is raised that right to object if you know your

data is not accurate you can you can you can request the processing

organization to stop making further processing till it is corrected. Article 22,

it is the question of profiling, and I'm sure all of you who have filled out a

survey last few questions, which is often marked as an optional but it collects

the data regarding your race, ethnicity, religion, I'm never sure what is the

purpose of collecting tools information. And I guess the one something is being

done is some kind of profiling when they interpret the survey result they

try to do the profiling on that based on this age group or this on this ethnicity,

that is what is a response typically. Article 22 specifically says that you

can object to be part of any kind of profiling Article 3

laid out some form of restrictions, which typically say that all the rights

of data subject which have been laid out in these regulations and state can get

in waiver for certain circumstances, and some of them are national security,

defense, or the case of a public safety or law enforcement. So in some of the

place it is also mentioned that when GDPR is being implemented some of the

data which is excluded from the GDPR protections; those are the data collected

by law enforcement, border security, and those goes in line with this rationale

that if your data is required for a reason for securing

national security or for national defense, then you cannot claim you

safeguard under your rights of a data subject that no you don't want like to

share your data to the law enforcement, those are exempted. Now so far we have

been talking about the is the crux of the privacy element of it, now once your

data is now collected by a controller or being given to the processor. The

controller and processors are responsible for ensuring data protection

and data security. All it says that the controller, article 24, it says that

controller has to assess the risks related to the personal data which

they're collecting, and they are responsible for taking adequate technical

or organizational measures to demonstrate that you are complying with

the GDPR, and I will come back to it later on it says it kept on saying the

using the word technical and organizational nations, so it's just not a tool,

it has to have a tool along with the governing process is the source a management

system to make sure that the process is working. And article 25 says data

protection should be by design and by default. When the controller is engaging a

processor or controller is not solely responsible for holding the personal

data that the processor is involved. Article 28 talks about the controller and

processors, in that case, the controller had to make sure the processor has

adequate safeguard of the personal data to be in compliance with GDPR.

There has to be a contract in place between the controller and processors

which lay out the terms and conditions of the contract and the processing. If

the processor is outsourcing, in turn, to another subcontractor or another company,

then the whole requirements of data security should flow down, and the

processor will be responsible for ensuring the security of his or her or

their subcontractors. So it is a flow down requirement going from the

controller to the processor to the subcontractor, and it doesn't matter

whether processor or controllers are within the

EU boundaries or outside of EU. So if you are in on you country collecting

personal data of EU citizens you are liable to implement GDPR privacy and data

protection and data security requirements. Next part is

security part, Article 32 talks about security of the processing and here in

the document it only has given reference as a technique of ensuring security,

saying the use of encryption or used to try pseudonymisations where you're

trying to hide an employee's or person's identifications through encryptions or

by using some kind of a code system. And you adopt appropriate mechanisms based on

the risk you're encountering for that system. It doesn't go further on that,

and that's what I was saying that you have to now fall back onto is security

standards like 27001 or new standards. To look at the best practices to implement

security and some of the things which is the basic principle of security is to

maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability and how you do that you do

it through access control, segregation of duties, setting around the code of

conduct, ensuring compliance to the code of conduct, and the whole nine years of

information security. What is stipulated here in article 33 and 34

is that the communication about a breach. The breach notification hour is

given 72 and the 72 hours has been set considering the scenario that if a breach

happened on Friday you have to make a notification on Monday so having the

weekend in between giving good extension, up to 72 hours, and this is being

considered as a very stringent requirements and I am not aware of US we

have regulations of bridge notifications within any time frame or if in effect is

the time frame it's much longer than 72 hours. And this 72 hours

notification is to all involved in that and article 34 specifically talks about

communicating to the data subject or subjects who are compromised in this

bridge. So as I said before that under the context of security, it had not provided

any security controls, but it has provided some requirements which they are expecting

the organization to comply with. Article 35 talks about a data protection impact

assessment, in short, it says DPIA. Here organizations are expected to conduct a data

protection impact assessment under certain conditions and some of the examples which

are given that you are starting anew processing system so you are moving into the new

ERP based system from an old legacy applications or you have been doing it in-house,

and now you are outsourcing some part of your processing. So you have to do a data

protection impact assessment, and this data protection impact assessment is a

two-phase assessment. The first assessment is to assess the new situation whether it

has any gap, the new situation could be a new system or a new processor and their

current processes what gaps they have with the GDPR requirements which is kind

of "gap assessment," and then you do a risk assessment. The risk of a potential impact

on data security arising out of the gaps which you have just found out. It is not very

hard and fast at this point that what are the situations where you have to it is mandatory

for you to do it then data impact assets and it has been left the supervisory authority

of the individual countries and they will identify certain situations and publish a list of

some operations in some situations where it will require a data protection impact

assessment. The second thing it has talked about a specific role in article 37 which is

called a data protection officer or DPO. A data protection officer should be assigned to

a company which has a business, and it has given a situations where you are handling

in large-scale spatial categories of personal data spatial categories are basically your

sensitive data which we considered as a TII or EPHI so if you are handling a large scale

or personal sensitive personal data you are required to appoint a person as a DPO or

a data privacy officer you can call it anyway whatever name you to like to do but that's

what is the designation. Or you are not dealing with the sensitive data, but you are

in the business of handling large scale of data which require regular and systematic

monitoring you may you have to identify a person which is called a DPO. There is set of

requirements specified that what should be the typical roles and responsibilities of a

data protection officer it also allows that if you are a multinational corporation, you can

have one corporate level DPO which managing everything, or you can have extra officers

supporting your corporate DPO. It is also specific requirement that if you are a company

outside of EU but you have a branch office in EU, so you are now within the purview of

GDPR are you have to identify somebody from your operations in EU nation to act as a

DPO or data privacy officer to fulfill that obligation. The Data Protection Officer should

also be free from conflict of interest so the person who has a direct responsibility of data

processing or data storing very common position is the CIO or somebody from the IT

departments cannot act as DPO. HR is another potential area which is controlling all

this personal data, so somebody from the head of HR cannot be a DPO. So DPO should

be independent, and the DPO is obligated to report to the supervisory authority in case

of any breach or any-compliance. So has a prohibition for certification which is in article

32 it says the certification will be established within the European nations it will be a

voluntary program is also the certification would be a three-year value DT but hasn't

spelled out exactly what certification mechanism it would be. It also mentions that

there should be a provision for providing a data protection sale or data protection

mark to show that this organization has implemented or showing compliance with the

GDPR regulation, but it also says that having a certification does not absolve data

controller from the liability of any violation if that may have happened within the

organization. So you cannot say that you're not liable if there is a data breach and

you have a certification you can be exempted from the impact of the data breach.

In absence of an existing certifications came most of the organizations they are trying

to use something which is already working in the same area common example is an

ISO certification which also forms in the same frame of a three-year validity has a

surveillance system which is the ongoing monitoring so it could be a replacement till

the EU nations comes out for which specific certifications came under this GDPR

regulation. Here comes of transferring data outside of European Union, the bottom

line is that if you're transferring data outside of EU, you could be a controller or you

can be just a processor now you're subjective GDPR, so you have to ensure an

adequate level of protection as stipulated into GDPR regulations. So article 44 just

says that the plain and simple you are obligated to these but before you, whether

you were allowed to do that or not which is defined in article 45. What is says that

European Commission will do a review of the geopolitical situations of different

countries and come up with a list of nations where the EU fails has sufficient data

protection mechanism in place, and they will publish this list on the website, and as

of this morning I saw on this website, they have about 12 company countries listed

on that site including the United States but there is a caveat, United States has the

data portability agreement with EU under the privacy shield agreement, and the

privacy shield agreement was done keeping in mind the data protection directives

which was issued in 2016 by EU now unless privacy shield is updated to be compliant

with the GDPR, the US will fall out of this list. So if our privacy shield requirements

are not updated and agreed by EU that now it is non-compliant with GDPR, the

companies in EU will not be able to transfer data to the US but it is expected since

everything is being updated and privacy shield is already in place so it will also

eventually be updated with the same timeline, so that continues to enjoy this

freedom of having free movement of data from EU or the portability of data from

EU to this part of the geography. Article 50 is also saying that the EU Commission

will set up a mechanism with non-EU nations on how to facilitate effective

enforcement of GDPR. In the last part which is kind of creating all these fears of

penalties and fines and those are the other provisions article 82 says that any data

subject whose data is compromised and it could have been material or non-material

damage, they're libel, they can expect compensation from the controller and

processors and any infringement it will be decided it was whose fault it is and there

the end they have delegate compensation from them. But in addition to that

compensation, there is also provided for in administrative fees which are defined in

article 83. And based on the circumstances your fees could be as high as 10 million

euro or 2 percent off and will turnover whichever is higher and the next bracket says

the 20 million euro or 4% of annual turnover whichever is higher and there are various

conditions involved in that it will go with it daily of offense is your first violation, so

you deserve a beat offender whether you have done a data protection impact

analysis or you ignored that steps all these things will get into deciding the number

rules for additional penalties. It's not clear that whether all three will apply or any

rules for additional penalties. It's not clear that whether all three will apply or any

one of these those parties still not clear, but the GDPR document has provisions for

these three levels of you know compensation fines and the penalties. Now the last

days having seeing it is about fifty thousand foot view of the GDP are what the

requirements are if a company now wants to prepare for GDPR compliance what

would be your road map? Simple start is the training and awareness you need to know

the GDPR in details and as I said it's a very simple introduction I am giving to a very

complex subject to understand what is the GDPR privacy protection and security

requirements you need to have some training to understand the requirements in

great detail and then have to create awareness within your company that what is the

new things coming into play. And based on that the next logical step would be to do a

gap assessment or if you want to do little more ahead if you're doing a lot of data

processing then do a data protection impact assessment to understand your situation,

where the gaps are, and what level of risks you are running.

I'm sure you have to update most of your existing privacy rules to be complying with

GDPR and revisit your existing security controls or implement controls so based on the

gaps found out in the gap assessment. You have to roll your new set of policies and

controls zoom to the organization's, and then the last step would be doing some sort

of compliance assessment to make sure that now you are complying with the

GDPR assessment. Now how you want to do that there could be many different ways

you choose to do that, but one common thing, and since it's a European requirement

and the GDPR certifications came kind of alluding towards, and I also like, a

framework so ISO 27001 could be a good framework for any organization to

embrace on. And if you recall the statement and the security they were saying it hast

to have a technical and organizational system and that is where ISO comes into play

that and the fields were not familiar with 27001 for their convenience and just putting

up a diagram here this shows that it 27001 standard it gives a system which helps

you to set up a security manage men system and run it and continuously improve it,

so the left part of the box which talks about the system which you're talking about

setting up the organizational context, setting up the leadership roles and responsibilities.

Then having your operation running following plan-do-check-act Deming cycle and

having a support layer which includes your HR introduced document management

then it provides a set of controls in the form of Annex And you can choose applicable

controls from Annex A which applies to your kind of business operations and

prepare a document which calls a statement of applicability or SOA and ISO also

allows 27001 it says that based on the risk assessment you identify appropriate

controls to mitigate those risks, and those Control Scan be selected from an x-ray

you can write your controls, or you can take controls from any other body of knowledge.

An x-ray of 27001 currently provide one control which talks about data privacy and a

very logical replacement which I'm saying here is if you take the GDPR requirements

that the whole set of GDPR requirements which gets in to you state of your segment

of applicability as a set of your privacy controls, then you have other controls from

Annex A which will ensure your data protection and data security. And the

management system part which is in your left hand side will ensure your continuous

compliance with the requirements which is in the SOA, which is a comprehensive

set of controls including 27001 and GDPR and since 27001 is an international

standard which will be accepted to all of European Union so it will be a logical

first step to show compliance to anyone asking your organization as an evidence

of compliance with the GDPR requirements. So at this time, I like to throw it open

for questions and answers didn't see any questions in the chat box over so if anybody

has any questions, please feel free to ask. Ladies and gentlemen, you can send

questions using the Q&A box located on the lower left of the presentation type

your message in the bottom and click on ask to send it. Sabrata we have questions.

This is a question from Bobby: can you get a copy of the presentation? Yes, Bobby,

we are working on that you can send me an email I can send you a PDF for that.

We are also trying to put it up on your website where you can access this presentation.

I think it's the same question to the next person. There is questioning on is the

GDPR certification voluntary? Yes, it is it is a voluntary certification as per the GDPR

regulation, however, if you are working if you are a processor and working for a

controller, that controller may demand certification from you to show that you are

complying with the GDPR requirements. There's a question for Mark, is that to the

list of the US-based companies will that have a web presence but no offices in Europe?

Well this is a good question mark, if you have a web preference and if you are

collecting personal data from EU Nationals then you are coming into the scheme of

GDPR but we need to go through the list of GDPR requirements to see how

you demonstrate compliance there is not a specific list available till now, or not

that I'm aware of, there could be. The next question is that a US company has to

that I'm aware of, there could be. The next question is that a US company has to

have a DPO located in Europe now if they have a customer there?

It is not saying it is a customer deal, but it says if you have an office there, you

have to designate somebody it is not saying it has to be a DPO but company's

representative available locally to the employees who will act as the DPO or who

to contact in case they have a complaint to lodge. The comer's questions I think

I have already answered it is it is a voluntary but it can be mandatory if you're you

controller you're working with demand for that. There's a question from Loretta

says the companies 27,000 certified and touches PII and adds the field office in

Poland, and that is the impact on my certification audit - what is the impact on

certification audit and what might customers required beyond ISO certification?

So from the scope of 27001 certification as these will have no impact but if you

have to show your customers it compliance to GDPR only for those employees

who are in Poland you have to include the GDPR related the privacy requirements

on GDPR into the scope of your SOA, and you have to be audited against that. So

there's a question, Vincent, where we can find the list of authorized countries I don't

recall them the website but if you go to google we do a search of list of countries

where EU Commission has identified as a having adequate protection that will give

the site or you can write an email to me which is in your chat window I will so I will

find and send you this link. The last question if a company credit card is used

without any direct reference to an individual does this comes under GDPR? That

would be an interesting question because company credit card number is not private

information and according to the very definition of GDPR unless it is attached to an

individual. It is not considered as personal information, so based on my judgment I

would say it is not. The question from Lisa can you elaborate on the transfer of data

versus remotely accessing EU data from another country does remote access where

data is not fully transferred to a country outside EU fall under GDPR? If you are

accessing data remotely then it is not considered as transfer, however, the data

within EU is still covered under GDPR so the body which is storing the data in

the country they are still responsible for managing this safeguarding this data

so if you are a processor you are only accessing the data from here you are

not processing, you are not bringing the data to your facility then we need to

really see about doing a risk assessment do you have any risk of data breach

from your end? If it is proof that there is no chance of data breach, then you

can claim exemption from GDPR. It looks like there is no other question and

we are in the top of the hour there is another question. Will you be able to

the print slides from an email attachment? If you could clarify are you talking

about the slides which I am using in this GDPR a presentation? It will be a PDF

file so you should be able to print that. So I like to thank everyone for taking

time to join this webinar session, and I'm sure it's a very difficult subject and in a

very short amount of time I just try to give you a glimpse of what it is and

what could be effect on your organization definitely I'll encourage everyone to

download the free text copies or seek help from a professional to do an

impact assessment to determine whether your organization will have any impact

based on this current situation. I'll be happy to answer any further questions via

email if you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me an email and we will

try to put up our presentations available in our website, or I'll be happy to share

individually with any one of you your contacting me. So thank you all have a great

day. This concludes today's DQS Inc. webinar thank you all for attending.

For more infomation >> DQS Inc.: GDPR Compliance - What You Need to Know - Duration: 1:00:47.

-------------------------------------------

Explore and Summarize Categorical (Nominal and Ordinal) Data in SPSS - Duration: 17:10.

After you import your data, but before

you run your hypothesis tests, you should

explore your data. When you have

categorical variables, you want to know

if you have any missing data. You want to

see frequencies, percentages, and get a

picture of how those data look. We are

going to dive deeper into exploring and

summarizing categorical data with SPSS.

In the history of statistics, we learned

that there are four levels of

measurement: nominal, ordinal, interval, and

ratio. You are already familiar with the

icons that IBM SPSS Statistics software

uses to indicate the levels of

measurement, such as the three dots for

nominal, the three bars for ordinal, and

the ruler for scale variables. Although

we can distinguish between interval and

ratio data, we don't need to for most

purposes. So SPSS treats interval and

ratio data as the same and it calls them

"Scale" level data. You may not be familiar

with less commonly used icons, such as

the small "a" in a circle to indicate a

string variable, for either ordered or

unordered categories. If you have set

your variable to be a date, you will see

the calendar added to the variable

measure. And if you are using a time

measure, you will see the clock. Now, that

looks like a lot of options... and it is, so

how can we simplify this complexity to

the fundamental differences that we need

to understand? Here is how to think about

variables. As you're learning or

exploring a variable, begin by asking

whether it is creating a category or

whether it is measuring something.

Nominal and ordinal data create

categories. Scale data measure something.

Let's practice by exploring a data set

that you are not yet familiar with. This

is the demo.sav data set supplied by IBM

with your IBM SPSS Statistics software.

If you need help finding and opening

this data set, you can follow the links

in the description for a video about

where to find it and how to open it.

In Variable View, we see the variable names,

labels, and levels of measurement.

Let's see what we have:

"Age in years"... is "time" a category or is it

measuring something? It is measuring

something - your actual age rounded down

in years. "Years" is a continuous

measurement, and it is scale. What about

marital status: married versus unmarried?

Are those categories or measurements?

Marital status is a category: are you in

the category of "people who are married"

or in the category of "people who are not

married"? We are not measuring HOW married

you are, just which category you fit in.

What are other categories? Here we have

"income measured in thousands", but this is

"income category". Any guess to which of

these variables is the categorical

variable? It is, of course, income category.

The raw data were exactly the same, but

in one case, we have a measurement of

income in thousands, and in another case

we have the same income data organized

into bands, or categories, of income.

Are you retired? That is a category: yes or no.

How many years have you been with your

current employer? That is measuring

something: years. Job satisfaction might

be measuring something if it's from a

validated tool like the Job Satisfaction

Survey, but when we look closer we see

that it is actually five categories from

"highly satisfied" to "highly dissatisfied".

So it is really categorical. How many

people you live with is a number, so it's

measuring something. Whether or not you

have voicemail, call-waiting, own a TV,

or a VCR, or a PDA: those are all

categories of yes and no.

As you can see, the first step of data

exploration is to make sure that the

levels are correctly set. In this case,

much of the categorical data has been

misidentified as scale. We can change

those.

Categorical variables have a limited

number of distinct categories. So, for

example, gender, race, type of diagnosis,

type of religion, or political party

affiliation. Categorical variables can be

numeric,

such as coding 0 for unmarried and

1 for married, or they can be string

data, such as coding M for male and F for

female. Categorical data are also

referred to as "qualitative data". Once you

have your categorical variables,

you should then consider whether those

categories are ordered or unordered.

Now, some categories do not have an inherent

order, or they are all at the same level.

So, for instance, if you were on the red

team or the blue team; you were assigned

to the experimental or the control group;

you are married or single; male/female;

racial categories; received Drug A or

Drug B: these are all examples of

unordered groups. So for unordered

categories, we want to know (1) what are

the categories, and (2) how many people

are in each category? This is all nominal

data.

Now, other categories have an underlying

order, or a meaningful ranking. So, for

example, freshmen are earlier in their

academic career than seniors. Job

experience could include apprentice,

journeyman, and master. Academics can be

tenured, associate professor, full

professor. Job skill can be identified as

low, medium, or high. Drug dosage could be

low, medium, or high. Symptoms could be

mild, moderate, or severe. Data at this

level are placed in some order. ost

often, this order is a ranking of the

data from highest to lowest; best to

worst; but the distance between the

values cannot be calculated. This is

Ordinal data. For categorical data,

the most typical summary measure is the

number or percentage of cases in each

category. For the unordered categories, or

the nominal data, use the mode as your

measure of central tendency and the

range if you need a measure of

variability. Use a bar chart for a graph.

For the ordered categories, or the

ordinal data, you can use the mode if the

number of categories is small - say up to

five. You could use the median - the value

at which half of the cases fall above or

below - if there are a large number of

ordered categories. Ordinal data may be

displayed with a bar chart ,or with a

histogram. All of these are nominal data.

Do you belong in the category of "I own a

PDA" or do you not? So as you've probably

figured out this is an old data set.

I like to think of it as "retro data". People

were asked whether they own a VCR, or a

CD player, or a PDA. I love it! In case

you're too young to remember, long before

we had these (cell phone), we used to keep track of

our calendars on one of these: a personal

digital assistant.

And instead of text messages, we had

pagers... and fax machines... and we got our

news from newspapers... and we liked it!

Let's analyze these data. Go to Analyze ->

-> Descriptive Statistics -> Frequencies

Drag all three of these variables into

the variables box and click OK. We see a

frequency table for each variable.

The frequency table reveals that only

20.4 percent of people own a PDA,

but almost everyone owns a VCR, and a CD

player. If we were doing a similar study

today, we might ask how many people own a

smartphone or how many own a 3D printer.

Let's dive deeper. Click on the Dialog

Recall button to bring up the

Frequencies dialog box again. We need

some charts. Click on Charts. Charts for

nominal categorical data could be a bar

graph, or a pie chart. Although if you use

pie charts, people will laugh at you for

not knowing that pie charts are a

horrible way to display data... so please

don't use pie charts. Instead, select bar

charts. We use a bar chart for nominal

data because the categories are

disconnected, just like the bars in a bar

chart do not touch. Think of a bar chart

and prison bars: the bars have a gap in

between. If the bars touch, then that

would be a histogram. Let's also get some

statistics ,although this is typically

not necessary. Let's get the mode, the

minimum, and the maximum. Click Continue,

and then OK. In the output window we can

check to see if we have missing values

and how many. This is a nice, clean data

set, so there are no missing values. We

see the frequency tables for each

variable, and we see the bar chart for

each of our variables.

The taller the bars, the more people own

a VCR, or a CD player... and not many people

own a PDA... it's too bad. So what do I mean

that the data response options are

"disconnected"?

Consider that if we were to switch the

yes and no columns in a bar chart, we

would still get exactly the same

information from the bar chart. Now, let's

explore our ordered categorical

variables. For our ordinal data, click on

the Dialog Recall button to bring up the

Frequencies dialog box again. Clear the

previous analysis by clicking Reset. Now,

move over some ordinal variables, like

"income category", "primary vehicle price

category" and "job satisfaction", which is

labeled as scale, but we actually know

it's an ordered category. For the

statistics, get the median, and also the

minimum, and maximum. Click Continue.

For charts, we will use a histogram, but these

are categorical data so we do not need

the normal curve. Click Continue.

Format is where we could sort the values

ascending, or descending; by values, or by

counts. We will leave the settings sorted

by ascending values. The settings for

style can also be left at their default

settings. Click OK. Notice how some of the

income categories are ordered categories

and they need to stay in the correct

order. It would not make sense to arrange

them in order of magnitude.

Job satisfaction should be ordered from

least to greatest, but notice how the

vehicle price is economy, standard, luxury.

I would treat those as three categories

without ordering them. As you can see,

when you examine the data, you may make

different choices about how you

ultimately want to display them. You can

use these same techniques with scale

level data, if you want to.

Use the Menu Recall to bring back the

Frequencies command box. I want to show

you both "income" and "income category".

Move over income. I would like to have these

variables next to each other, but income

category is at the top. No problem, I can

drag it and drop it down below.

Now click OK. Now, here we have this huge,

unmanageable frequency table, which is

why I don't use frequency tables with

scale data.; only categorical data.

Keep scrolling... keep scrolling... notice two very

different pictures when we get from the

income categories to the actual income.

This is an important point. The picture

that we get from the actual data shows

us the distribution. That distribution

can be altered, sometimes by nefarious

characters trying to mislead us with

statistics by skillfully manipulating

the size of the bars and the category

bands. Always honestly display your data.

Here's one more thing: we can also use

categorical variables along with scale

level variables. So, for instance, we could

create a bar chart for average income

for different levels of job satisfaction.

Go to Analyze -> Compare Means -> Means

Move over income and car category.

Now click OK. We see that the average income

for people who drive economy cars is

twenty one thousand eight hundred.

For standard, it is forty two thousand five

hundred, and for luxury, it is one hundred

and thirty four thousand six hundred.

No surprise there.

Notice to that jump from $21K to $42K,

and then a massive jump to $134K.

That shows how skewed the data can

become by a very few large outliers.

The privileged few people with really large

incomes can exert tremendous leverage on

the mean. That leverage can be disguised

by hiding those people in an open-ended

top category in a bar chart. If you are

exploring nominal data with unordered

categories, use the Frequencies command,

get a bar chart, and a frequency table.

The mode is the most useful measure of

central tendency. If you are exploring

ordinal data, with ordered categories, use

the Frequencies command. Ordinal data are

often better displayed with a histogram,

to indicate the connected nature of the

ordered categories. Regardless, you should

explore your data before you use it and

you should always strive to display your

data honestly, so that we can all learn

something from it.

For more infomation >> Explore and Summarize Categorical (Nominal and Ordinal) Data in SPSS - Duration: 17:10.

-------------------------------------------

LIFE IN A VILLA - Sanur | Bali - Duration: 14:00.

Good morning to everybody

The Balinesian villa life.

That's why you sleep in your swim pants because

You get up and you do this

Isn't that the life?!

Today I wanted to show you guys what a typical

day here in the villa in Bali is for us.

It's still early morning

It's a beautiful day

First things first.

Off to the market for some shopping.

So let's go

At the market

So what do I buy at the market?

Usually fish

meat and

Vegetables

Here in Bali, there's not really a Big C or Tesco where you can

Get fresh products,

so if you want

if you want fish or meat

you have to come to the market

early morning because I think they close about at 10, but then there's nothing left

Let's go show you

35?

Fillet, yes

So

As with most of Asia

Cash is king

So you can't drive past an ATM

without getting some cash

especially if have to pay a landlord

About ten times more than the maximum amount

that you can draw from the ATM

So you have to go to the ATM ten times

to pay the monthly rent.

So that's what we're going to do next

Okay back from the market after going to the ATM

Got about... The one nice thing about that ATM is

it's the only one I found that you can get three million

rupiah

which is about two hundred two hundred plus dollars and

The other ones are usually much less than that

And it's quite important to get as much money as possible

because the bank I have they charge a flat

rate on a cash withdrawal

Anyway, let's start with the most important thing for the day

Breakfast

The body can't function if you don't have fuel

Let me show you guys

Nice fillet tunas

Just gonna put some lime on it

and the sweet and sour sauce

and a bit of salt and

Then it's good to go

with a nice breakfast

eggs and tomato as well.

So let's go

It looks perfect excellent

That was it for our

Workout session

Even in a small villa pool like this you can

Get tired and do quite a good workout

You just must do a lot of laps

and the ladies went off for shopping afterwards

You can see the ladies went shopping just as I was about to say

Listen we had a hard workout

and after the workout,

the ladies went shopping and they gave me some time to do some work,

but they're back

Your wife is mad ...

And you can see the excitement after shopping.

The ladies are super worked up

Your wife is really really

mad at you because you

forgot to put your credit card

back in your wallet

There's no credit card in the wallet

So we've lost it

No, I hope not!

I went to I went to draw money this morning,

Ah it's gone.

It's gone

We can go and ask them quickly

Right now it's time for some beach time

Off to the beach we go.

Do we know which beach?

Where are we going?

Sanur Beach!

Sanur.

They only have one beach.

So let's go

Thanks, bye-bye

That's the cleaning ladies

It's absolutely amazing

to stay in a villa.

Cleaning ladies, pool boys, garden boys

And mansions

Swimming pools

Big huge rooms

Double beds

and those beds

I don't even think it's a king size.

It's probably a bit bigger than a king size.

Life in a villa

It's an absolute

feast

Part of the day is

Supper

I got I didn't show on the video,

but I got a nice piece of red meat

and I usually don't do red meat because

Every red meat you buy here is fillet.

It's always fillet

But it never taste like fillet

it never tastes like rump steak

and never tastes like sirloin

It's just

I don't know it tastes weird

But I thought today

Okay

You know

Maybe it's my lucky day at the market

maybe the odds are for me

So I decided to get some fillet

You can see it's quite a big piece

Fresh from the market.

I believe it's beef

If it's not, we will tell you.

I've prepared it, the whole night for this moment.

There you go

So we found this rendang sauce,

that we are gonna put on the steak

Two minutes each side and that's it

All right, it's time to check this out

About three minutes on both sides

It's a big piece and

the fire probably wasn't as good as it should have been but

There we go

One big piece of meat

So let's try it out, let's see how it was prepared

Medium rare as ordered.

Let's taste it

Definitely not fillet and

I doubt if is beef at all.

I don't know what it is

but I'll take it

I haven't had a proper steak in more than a year

So, I'll take it

I'll take it

It doesn't want to break in two

It's impossible to chew

Is it a bit tough?

So it's chewy and it's chewy and tough so

Definitely not fillet.

I doubt if it's rump steak.

I don't know

Look

It just doesn't want to break

That's Melanie's secret recipe

What do you call it?

Just say again

Zucchini

Something Chini

Zucchini

Zucchini with

Tomato, Garlic and some cheese

and Megan prepared it for us.

Alright, that's supper for tonight after a terrible day

Started off bad at the markets

A nice workout in the swimming pool and

Now nice supper with some fake

steak

Fake steak! There you go!

It's now the next day I just got back from the bank and guess what -

They had the card

We are a happy family again

We can get some money and perhaps

another fresh beer at the beach

For more infomation >> LIFE IN A VILLA - Sanur | Bali - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUTUBER WITH 50 SUBSCRIBERS | how to start a youtube channel - Duration: 20:24.

hi guys it's Cece welcome back to my channel in today's video I will take you

with me in my day as a youtuber with 50 subscribers

actually I have 52 or 53

I'm not sure I don't want to teach how to be a youtuber obviously it's supposed

to be a sort of joke you know there are a lot of videos of big youtubers who

basically take you on their day a day of a youtuber with a

million subscribers and that's sort of interesting doing the things that I do

if I had more subscribers it's just what I want to do and also it's a way of

hoping I will have more by the end of the year so if you like my videos if you

like my channel please share my videos and like them because I I would

really like this for me to be an actual job and not just you know something I do

for for fun and for me because it really takes a lot of work and it would be nice

to actually be able to cover some expenses that I have so it's also an

occasion for me to just tell you if you like my my channel share

it with people and friends obviously YouTube is not my job I put a lot of

time and money and work into it but it's not my job it takes thousands of views

per video to actually make money out of a video my most watched video I think

has 270 or 300 something views so that's that's not enough and I

used to have more views at the beginning of my channel because I was

posting my videos into these Facebook fashion groups and

a lot of people watched my videos and I had

tons of amazing comments not on YouTube but on my Facebook posts in these closed

groups I used to have tons tons tons of amazing comments and feedback and it was

great it was really great but these

groups were managed by people who had fashion blogs so they got

really mad well it was in the policy of the group that I could post videos

as long as I was not selling anything I was not selling anything of course so

I could post these videos but they kept getting deleted and blocked and my

facebook page got got blocked a couple of times for

weeks and in the end I just got banned from these groups not because I was

doing anything wrong not because people are not liking my videos because I have

screenshots of amazing comments but because the people who were

managing these pages just didn't want the people in these pages to like my

videos because they felt like it was a competition

I guess well first of all I started posting videos in March

but I created my channel on the 25th of September of last year so this is why

I'm posting this video today because it's the anniversary of me going on

YouTube opening a channel I left it empty for

months because I was figuring out what to do how to do it if

I really wanted to do it and all that but I did open it exactly a year ago I

don't have that many subscribers but I feel like and actual youtuber now

I am planning videos this is my youtube planner and this is just to

show you a little bit what it takes to do what I do even if I'm not

rewarded basically by views or subscribers or money so I thought I

was supposed to post on February so as you can see I had this ready by

January I guess and there are a lot of things planned

these are next months and these are all my ideas for youtube so this is what I

do and then I have weekly monthly schedule on when to film when to edit

when to post and then because YouTube is not just about YouTube it's also about

promoting your channel so I do that on Instagram I I basically work at home so

Sunday is no different than Monday or Tuesday or

Friday every day is the same so of course I get up at the hour that I want

to so that that's great because some days I feel like I'm full of

energy 8 a.m. some days I feel like I need to rest a bit more especially if I

worked until late the night before so I don't have hours in the morning I wake

up I do my breakfast I go to the swimming pool

and then what I have to do and I do this a couple of times a week I set my

camera and my lights to take pictures that I will post on Instagram because

I'm doing the hundred days of bla bla bla challenge and I choose to do the hundred

days of fashion of course because it's not like hundred days of happiness

well it's inspired to that but it's different so I'm doing the hundred days

of fashion challenge on Instagram and I post a different look every day I post

more pictures of the same look because I take 300 pictures for three

looks and of each look I like more than one picture so I want to post them

so basically what I do is I set up my camera and my lights and I have to use

my GoPro selfie stick to focus the camera because on an empty wall it

wouldn't focus so this is really DIY handmade it's nothing

professional it's even a little embarrassing and then I just take

pictures as I said I don't want to do this photo shoot every day

so once I do it I do it for more than one look usually three or four looks I

have this setting in my camera that does a 10 second

countdown until the actual photo is taken and basically there's a 10

seconds countdown and then it takes I think 10 pictures

one after the other and that's how I do it and I end up with hundreds of

pictures and I download them directly on my phone and then

I select the ones that I prefer and I edit them on Instagram and after I've

edited them I choose the ones I will post the following days and I make sure that

they look the same I for each outfit the lights look the same

the colors all have the same balance and I don't really use many

filters well I don't use those very instagrammy

filters I don't change the shapes and all that I just change light and

exposure and contrast so that it looks like I'm using more

professional lights that's the only thing I do and I make sure that for each

look the pictures look sort of the same and then I write the caption and I do

that on the note app of the phone because it allows me to

return text so I do that and I copy and paste it with the maximum ashtags

that I can use which is 30 I do that and I copy and paste it for each

look and I do that for every outfit and then I have pictures ready for the

next couple days three or four days and I do this twice a week

basically and then I have to film of course and I

try to film more videos at once so I'll show you right now where I'm filming

you cannot see everything properly because the lights are really powerful

but so this is the camera and I have two lights and the camera is here

and I have a microphone that is connected to it and after I film I download the

video on my computer on a separate hard disk because my computer is full because

I only have a portable computer which is not a great

idea for a youtuber because every time I edit it basically takes

hours and hours and and the battery is basically broken and it heats up and

it freezes every 30 seconds when I'm editing because it's

just not the right computer for it I need to get a new one

but it takes money so I'll do that maybe in a year or two and also

all the big youtubers as editing program they use Final Cut Pro which is

for Mac's only I have an HP computer so I cannot use that and it's also 300

euros and other programs are compatible with and windows computers are still 300

euros so I'm using a free one which is shotcut it's not that great I mean it

doesn't have the typical features that youtubers need it takes a lot to

edit with it and it takes a lot to export the video like ours and so as my

videos are exporting I usually go on Netflix and I'm obsessed with Pretty

little liars it's my second time watching the whole

series and then I am working on a future project for me and

my cececouture brand because I would like it not just to be my instagram

name or youtube name I would like it to be my job so I'm

working on there and see what I can do with it I am surviving because I'm

living at my parents' house so I don't have to pay rent and

bills but I do buy my own food I use my own money they don't give me money

I have money saved because I've been working for years on and off and I'm

making some extra money with private tutoring so this is how I survive

basically and it's not enough for me to be able to do anything crazy but I'm

okay with it so I've saved up

so much money that it allows me to sort of try and live this dream because if I

had to find a full-time job in order to survive I wouldn't be

able to do this obviously so I'm really really lucky but I knew I

wanted to do this so I saved money this is what I did from September when I

started my channel to March when I actually uploaded my first video

I needed to save money I need to get a job and save money because I

know it will take a lot of time to start my YouTube but I will not be

paid for it so I knew that in advance. the rest of my day I edit my videos I do

thumbnails and I think of future videos I watch a lot of YouTube videos I

basically know everyone on YouTube and I'm subscribed to 500 channels

I really like youtube I'm not using YouTube

as a mean for another end I really actually like YouTube I like making

videos I like being on YouTube but I need something real besides YouTube I

need something that I can live off of

and this is why I'm going to meetings and I'm trying to get as much

information as possible in order to start something real

and I will hopefully tell you about this in the next couple of weeks

I'm contacting people to make other fashion shows because that's what I

really like to do something else on my mood board I said

in order to get my channel noticed by bigger channels I thought I

would reach out to my favorite youtubers well on my mood board I put Cindy which

is my favorite italian youtuber basically the only one I'm actually actually

really following I've been following for years and years and I

wanted to customize a dress for her and her baby and send them to her to

basically reach out to her and say that she really really inspired me a lot to

open my channel and all that I really want to get like a box so that I can

visualize that I will make her dress and this is going to happen so I

did buy the Box the other day the box and the thin paper that I'm supposed to

wrap the dresses in so this is becoming real this is becoming real the best

thing of these 50 subscribers YouTube life is that I don't get much hate well

I have my first Stan and I have my first hater but basically I'm really doing

it for myself I don't have that much negative feedback not even that

much positive feedback right now but I feel like I'm actually doing

it for me which is what I wanted to do but I really want it to grow I want

again that feedback that I used to have when I was posting videos in these

groups on Facebook I really miss that I miss just connecting with people through

my channel and on my Instagram so this is why I really really hope my channel

will grow. then a lot of work also goes into keeping my house clean because I

have to film in it and I will have to work in it because what I would really

like to do is to actually have a little fashion laboratory here in my house

I do not get bored of being in my house a lot because I have everything I need

and I'm really focused on making things work so I do not miss going to the

beach every day because that was summer and that was it I'm really really

focused in making things happen so I don't mind being in my house all

day editing or filming this is what I like to do so this is what I'm doing in

this phase of my youtube journey I'm trying to get to know people and to get

people to know me because I'm on this thing to grow so if you like my

channel just share with your friends and follow me on Instagram cos I'm working

really hard to get a nice feed and to get funny stories so please follow me

there and subscribe to this channel if you hit the notification bell you will

get a notification every time I post a video which is going to be on Tuesday

and Friday and if you want to know more in details my actual youtube

schedule let me know because I can make a video with more details because you

know when I was thinking of starting a channel I digged every corner of YouTube to

find what people do but it's mostly youtubers with hundreds of

thousands of subscribers which are paid so it's a different lifestyle you know

it's a different commitment it's a different way of doing YouTube so I

didn't find many videos on how to do YouTube with fifty subscribers so

this is why I did this video and if you're interested and you want to know

more just let me know DM me on Instagram and I can do a whole video

dedicated to my actual schedule if you wanna know what's in this

basically and yes subscribe to my channel follow me on Instagram and I'll

see you guys in my next video bye

For more infomation >> A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUTUBER WITH 50 SUBSCRIBERS | how to start a youtube channel - Duration: 20:24.

-------------------------------------------

Family Vacation: T-Mobile Has You Covered :60 - Duration: 1:01.

In June, Jessica sent 22 texts before the big vacation,

trying to find a swim instructor to help Manny overcome his fear.

They researched every type of magical creature they would meet.

The turtle was the baby's favorite.

Their GPS took them to beaches, caves, and

adventures that were right out of a storybook.

There were 13 cheer-up calls to Grandma,

because Manny was so sad about not being able to swim with his family.

Overall, they shared 176 pictures and videos with friends and family.

But when all was said and done, they held their breath,

and watched the moment their son learned to believe in himself.

For more infomation >> Family Vacation: T-Mobile Has You Covered :60 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Garden Club America Zone VII Meeting & Flower Show - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Garden Club America Zone VII Meeting & Flower Show - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 1043 - How to complete Level 1043 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:09.

"Homescapes gameplay"

"Homescapes"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 1043 - How to complete Level 1043 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Cartilages regeneration: how to quickly regenerate cartilages of hip and knee - Duration: 1:24.

Hip and knee pain can be extremely intense and debilitating, aggravating even the simplest

movements.

To soothe the pain, patients usually use painkillers that just temporarily numb it, and might lead

to severe side-effects.

On the other hand, doctors suggest the use of natural herbs as an effective way to treat

joint pain and regenerate the cartilages.

Today, we reveal you the recipe of a natural antidote that will alleviate hip and knee

pain, without causing any side-effects:

Ingredients:

Thyme (1 tablespoon)

Salvia (1 tablespoon)

Mint (1 tablespoon)

Rosemary (1 tablespoon)

Water (1 liter)

Instructions:

Boil the water and add all the ingredients.

Cook them for 5 minutes, and remove the pot from the heat.

Leave the infusion to cool for 15 minutes, strain, and store in the fridge.

You can sweeten it with honey.

Drink 1-2 cups daily, once in the morning on an empty stomach, and once in the evening,

before going to sleep.

In a very short time, you will feel the improvements and the cartilages of the knees and hips will

be regenerated.

For more infomation >> Cartilages regeneration: how to quickly regenerate cartilages of hip and knee - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Giantech 2019 Giant Stance E+ | Giant Bicycles USA - Duration: 1:00.

Hey guys! Hot Dog here with Giantech.

We hear this all the time from people at our demo events:

I could never have ridden that trail the way I can on this E-bike!

That's what makes the 2019 Stance E+ perfect.

Its SyncDrive Sport motor boosts your pedaling output up to 350%.

That's like having your best friend on board to help you pedal,

but you don't have to listen to him.

Bro, did I tell you about this new IPA?

It's really hoppy!

Dude, I been playing so much Fortnite,

I could do it professionally.

Dude, you haven't been to Whistler?

C'mon.....

Yeah, so I'm thinking about trying

the Tide pod challenge...

The new EnergyPak battery is integrated

into the Stance E downtube for a sleeker look.

It's easier to free up for charging.

With the new SmartCharger,

you can bring an empty EnergyPak

up to 60% in just 90 minutes.

The new RideControl ONE Command Center has a clean design

with just a couple of buttons so you can

quickly shift through support modes.

Sync up your Stance E to our RideControl app

and you can fine tune each mode.

Bro, the new Stance E+

is totally gnarly!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét