If your sweetheart betrayed you, do you help her?
-------------------------------------------
Why You Should Subscribe to Financial Potion's YouTube Channel - Duration: 0:31.
Why should you subscribe to our channel? Every Friday at 5 p.m. Arizona time
you're going to learn more about video production marketing and business tips
to help you be more successful. We provide reviews on products we love with
links in the description to easily purchase them. We appreciate your support
and promised to stay engaging. So please subscribe to our channel and click on
the bell to get notified when a new video is uploaded. We look forward to
seeing your comments!
-------------------------------------------
Horror audio story - Sail Away - [OC] [2018] - Duration: 5:45.
For more infomation >> Horror audio story - Sail Away - [OC] [2018] - Duration: 5:45. -------------------------------------------
How to recover quickly after wonder breast intervention - Duration: 4:33.
Hi, this is Dr. Hourglass, and welcome to another video in our channel Wonder Breasts.
Today we are going to discuss: How to recover quickly after the wonder breast intervention.
In this channel we discuss everything related to breast surgery.
Welcome back!
The Wonder breast procedure is an advanced breast enhancement surgery
that effectively contours the breasts.
It provides long-lasting and impressive outcomes.
This is a breast lift without implants but with a breast implants type of look.
Many patients want to know what they can do to recover quickly after the Wonder breast surgery.
If you are a smoker, you must stop smoking to heal quickly.
Smoking slows down the healing process and creates other health issues.
To be a good candidate, you must be ready to stop smoking at least two weeks before the surgery
and remain a non-smoker throughout the recovery process.
Secondly, certain medicines and foods can affect the healing process, thereby slowing down the recovery
and creating further problems.
For example, aspirin and garlic are known to make the healing process slower.
You must avoid these foods for some days before the surgery and during the recovery period.
Moreover, the plastic surgeon may prescribe certain medications to be taken during the recovery period.
For example, if you have a weak immune system, the surgeon may prescribe antibiotics.
Be sure to take them on time and according to the instructions of the surgeon.
After the Wonder breast procedure, the plastic surgeon will advise you to wear surgical bras.
The bras are designed to enhance the healing process, reduce the post-surgery edema,
keep your newly shaped breasts in place, and prevent complications.
It is critical for the patients to follow the surgeon's instructions to the letter
and wear the surgical bras for the recommended period.
Physical activities during recovery tend to cause complications,
which can slow down the recovery process.
Physically strenuous movements can result in wound dehiscence, which can lead to infection,
bleeding, and slow and poor wound healing.
You must not be physically active during the first two weeks following the surgery.
Instead, be sure to stay in bed and take enough rest.
Taking rest provides your body the time and energy to heal and recuperate from the surgical trauma.
Also, you must avoid physically demanding activities like exercising, weight lifting,
running, jumping, etc. for six weeks after the procedure.
During the first 2-3 weeks following the operation, you must avoid sleeping on your abdomen,
as it can apply pressure to your breasts and slow down the healing process.
In this video, we discussed: How to recover quickly after the wonder breast intervention.
Next week we will discuss: Gummy Bear What are these new implants?
Remember to comment below, share this video, like this video, and subscribe to our channel
for more information, here at the Wonder Breasts channel, only on YouTube.
Also, you can log on to our website
for more information about your procedure and to see amazing surgical results.
-------------------------------------------
What made you interested in UCLA Social Justice Advocates - Duration: 1:22.
I was interested in being a part off SJA in my first year because I was excited to see a space for students who were interested in social justice and also interested in education.
The reason that I joined Social Justice advocates was because I wass personally looking for somewhere I could
take my passion for social justice and make tangible results and changes.
As an officer in my Black Student Union in highschool, that helped me to visualize and hone the skills to create safe spaces to talk about
Social issues that come up in our society that need dialogue to be started or continued.
For me I had just gotten to UCLA, I was a transfer, I was looking for a way to kind of get involved in UCLA.
There were a lot of things and a lot of organizations. Social Justice Advocates stood out to me, just because
of the opportunities that it provided. Being able to talk about social justice and kind of grow, there was a big emphasis on a social justice journey.
Which was something that I wanted to continue and I thought SJA would be the perfect opportunity to learn more.
about social justice, and give us a platform to talk to other people about it. and that's pretty much why I joined.
-------------------------------------------
Proof your life will change when you read your mission statement daily - Duration: 3:49.
I was recently feeling kind of in a
slump and kind of lost and I reminded
myself you have a mission statement like
how how can you be feeling lost and I
realized that I needed to refresh and
update my mission statement as well as
begin reading it to myself daily again
and this reminded me of two videos I
have posted in the past so I edit it
together and had a really fun time as
you can see in this video there's so
many benefits to having a mission
statement you can see it and my demeanor
in the two videos the difference and
just my attitude and levels of optimism
I believe having emotion statement is
vital hi it's Jenn and welcome to my
channel hi it's Jenn and welcome to my
channel so today I want to share with
you guys a tool that I've been using
lately that has really helped me out and
I've been achieving a lot of things that
I wrote that were only like my biggest
dreams for this year stuff that I didn't
even really think could come true and I
think they're starting to come true and
one of the biggest things that I did to
get to this place was creating my
mission statement and reading it every
day since getting the job I've been
super busy and it can be stressful
sometimes and I've been slacking off on
my daily routines which includes reading
my mission statement and doing the
miracle morning and honestly like I
hadn't read my mission statement and so
long that when I read it today like I'm
almost brought me to tears a lot of
times when I look at it I think it's
myself if my goal is to change people's
potential their well-being I also have
to have a very strong potential for my
well-being I need to take care of myself
and be happy so even though like I'm at
the perfect job for me right now like I
haven't been taking my own inner
well-being as seriously as I have in the
past I let my morning routine just go
and I've been just wake up stressed and
I'm stressed all day I really try to
read this mission statement every
morning and to have that version of
myself that's done all those things in
my head and live
that person for me I just haven't been
wanting to get up and do my routines I'm
like I'm tired I want to stay in bed and
I deserve rest like I'm being nice to
myself I'm giving myself rest the small
things go away when I was feeling lazy
or tired I read that and I realized
there's so much important things that I
want to do and I want to take even the
smallest step to be working towards that
mission statement I think it's just
getting real with myself I think a big
thing is like reading my mission
statement every day cuz that waking
that's like girl you're not living your
mission statement right now like you
have to change even me I have a mission
statement but even by just not reading
it I've kind of fell off the track and
we don't want to fall off the track for
where we want to be in life like where
do you want to be
write it down figure it out and start
going in a direction don't just not know
where you're going like that's just not
going to lead you to the best place you
could be so I hope this video showed you
the importance of having a mission
statement and if you're not sure we're
to start with writing your mission
statement or you don't know how to write
one that really transforms your world
you're in luck because I'm gonna be
making a face book challenge called five
days to create a mission statement that
gives you chills and I will post a link
in the description below where you can
sign up to be a part of this challenge
and it's the only way to join is to sign
up to that link so definitely do that if
you are interested in changing your
world and creating a mission statement
that gives you chills and if you like
this video please like it share it with
anyone who you think it could help and
subscribe if you want to see more from
me
-------------------------------------------
Are you still liable for payment after stopping payment on a check? - Duration: 3:29.
For more infomation >> Are you still liable for payment after stopping payment on a check? - Duration: 3:29. -------------------------------------------
Before You Buy, Beware of Flood Damaged Vehicles - Duration: 1:47.
For more infomation >> Before You Buy, Beware of Flood Damaged Vehicles - Duration: 1:47. -------------------------------------------
Columbia Gas President: 'We Will Make It Up To You' - Duration: 2:26.
For more infomation >> Columbia Gas President: 'We Will Make It Up To You' - Duration: 2:26. -------------------------------------------
Melodic Contour Taylor Swift - Duration: 5:28.
There's one melodic contour Taylor Swift uses over and over in her songs.
Of course, she uses a bunch of others, too.
What is melodic contour?
Well, it's just the shape of your melody.
But since Taylor Swift is so prolific in her writing, it's a great place to start and analyze
some of these contours.
Dive in and I'm going to show you what she does and you can use some of these strategies
in your writing, too.
Hi, I'm Heather Greenslade with Singer Songwriting School.
For the best tips on songwriting, subscribe to this channel.
Hit the bell so that you never miss a new upload every Tuesday.
If you ever get stuck writing the melodic lines for your songs, keep watching.
By the end of this video, you will know all about the melodic contour Taylor Swift uses
most often and three others.
I've used these melodic contours and many others all throughout my writing and now you
can, too.
Just throw that tool into you songwriting kit and keep on writing.
Taylor Swift is very well known for her one-note melodies.
It's actually part of the key to her success.
Not only does the simplicity of her melody allow people to really engage in the lyrics,
but it makes it so easy to just jump in and sing along.
It would be really easy to assume that a one-note melody would be boring and people wouldn't
want to listen, but you cannot deny the popularity of these songs.
Check out the chorus of "Look What You Made Me Do."
Ooh, look what you made me do.
Look what you made me do.
Look what you just made me do.
Look what you just made me- Yep, just pretty much just one note.
Why does it work?
Well, one of the reasons is that the melody of the preceding section is so different.
Check out the pre-chorus leading up to that part I just played.
I got smarter, I got harder, in the nick of time.
Honey, I rose up from the dead.
I do it all the time.
This part's only two notes, but they're spaced really far apart.
(vocalizing) Then it goes to (vocalizing), sort of a speaking voice.
The instrumentation behind it is so different.
It just works.
She's varied the sections enough that, yeah, I don't mind singing the same note over and
over the whole chorus.
I'm loving it.
Taylor's song "Are We Out of the Woods?" has a one-note melody all through the chorus,
too.
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the- One of the things that makes this one work
is that background vocal riff.
Listen again.
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the- Can you hear the texture that creates?
Also, just like in "Look What You Made Me Do," she's got another section with a very
different melodic shape.
In the bridge, she's jumping from one note up to another note and it's actually a jump
of a fifth, just like it was in the other song.
Check this out.
Remember when you hit the brakes too soon?
Twenty stitches in a hospital room.
When you started crying, baby, I did too.
But when the sun came up, I was looking at you.
We've got two shapes so far, the one-note melody, and then we've got this jumping back
and forth between notes that are pretty far-spaced.
But what's happening in the verses of these songs?
Let's look at the verse of the first song we looked at, "Look What You Made Me Do."
Her melody is step-wise.
She's not jumping anywhere, she's just going one note to the note right next to it, and
she's going note, same note, up, up, and then back down to the note where she started.
I don't like your perfect crime, how you laugh when you lie.
You said the gun was mine.
Then she repeats that pretty much exactly a few times.
Now let's check out "Are We Out of the Woods."
Again, she's got a step-wise melody.
(vocalizing) It's note, down, same, down, up, same, down, up, same, up, down, down.
That's what I'm thinking of when I listen to these contours.
Are we staying the same?
Are we going down?
Going up?
Just check this out.
Looking at it now, it all seems so simple.
Then she repeats basically the same shape, just a little bit lower in the scale.
Take a listen.
We were lying on your couch.
I remember.
Taking the same melodic contour and shifting it to a different range in your scale is a
really common and pretty great technique.
Do you already notice the melodic contours in songs or is this a new technique for you?
Let me know in the comments below.
To learn more about melodic contour in various popular songs, check out this video here.
Now you know what melodic contour is and a little bit about how Taylor Swift, in particular,
uses it in her songs.
Now it's time for you to jump in.
If you like this video, please let me know by liking it below so I know to make more
like it.
Share it with any songwriters you think might find it helpful.
If you found it helpful, comment "helpful" below.
Make sure to go to www.SingerSongwritingSchool.com to check out all the resources we have there.
Happy writing!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét