- How to know if a man is serious about you.
Hello, guys, and welcome to my YouTube channel.
I'm Alex Cormont, your French Relationship Expert.
In this video, I wanna help you to know
if this guy is really, really serious about you.
Because when it comes to dating,
I know it's a hard process.
You wanna find someone where you have a connection with.
And when this connection is here,
then this man is never sure about his feelings,
about if he wants to be in a relationship with you.
And that's why you are here now.
You want to know if this guy could be really serious now.
The answer is yes, we can attract the right man for you.
But you need to understand some few things
that I'm sharing with you in this YouTube channel.
The first one, you know it
because you watch a lot of my videos.
Men are always attracted by the challenge.
They want a woman who is a challenge.
They want a woman who has self confidence,
who is loving her life.
Because we see a woman smiling, having a good life,
we are thinking that, oh, we can share some good moments,
I have something to learn from her.
So, if you have the challenge,
and you wanna make sure that you wanna keep the challenge,
the only one thing that you need to focus is effort.
Is this man really involved in the process?
Because a man who is serious,
who wants something, and build a relationship,
who wants something really important,
he will always act, he will text you,
he will call you, he will organize some dates.
You know this, you need a man who will do some effort.
And that's proof that he's serious about you.
The only one thing that I wanna share with you is a man,
even the man that is the most serious in the world,
needs a woman who can act too.
So, if you wanna see if this man is really serious,
you need to bring him in your own world.
How does he act when you do activities that you like?
Is he really present, does he ask questions?
Is he really interested about you?
How does he act when you see some friends?
For the beginning of the relationship, is he okay?
Is he social, or is he maybe taking some distance?
Not really making some effort to know your friends.
It's some simple things like this
that you can analyze if a man is really serious.
When he has to go out of his comfort zone.
This is something that I want to share with you.
Because, as you know, since 2007,
I've got so many women over the world.
They are missing some self confidence.
Always asking, "Is he serious?
"Does he want a real relationship with me?
"Do you think I can attract him?"
And my answers are always the same.
Think about the comfort zone, okay?
If he can step out of this comfort zone,
that means he's really serious about you.
That means he's doing a lot of effort.
He wants to show you that you are important for him.
So, this is not something easy.
So, if you need a coaching session,
I will be more than happy to talk to you.
You can see that on my website French Relationship Expert.
You can also leave me a comment right below.
Men can sometime tricks you.
I don't know if the right word is tricks.
But this means they will say, "Oh, you're so beautiful.
"I want to be in a relationship."
And two weeks later, there is nobody, why?
Because you will stick their words.
You didn't focus on, okay, show me.
Go out of your comfort zone.
Come with me to the swimming pool, I love it.
Come with me to the bowling, I love it, why?
Because when a man is stepping out of his comfort zone,
that means he's challenging himself.
He's not in his comfort zone.
So, what he's saying, what he's doing, is not bullshit.
It is something really, really serious.
I hope you understand this detail
because it's something really important.
If you want to learn more about my philosophy,
just click on the description right below,
and download my free ebook.
I'm sharing with you everything about my philosophy
and what I have learned since 2007, as a love coach.
Please, give me a like,
and subscribe to this amazing YouTube channel.
I will give you a video every single day
to change your love life.
I'm a man, and I'm telling everything
what you need to know about men.
This is something that I feel it's really important
because you can change your love habits.
You can gain some self confidence.
You deserve the real love.
See you tomorrow for the next video, bye, bye, guys.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét