Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 25 2018

How can you generate revenue for your business or brand using YouTube? There

are two ways we're gonna cover in this video on how to do that! Let's talk about

that right now. There are lot of ways to generate revenue or leads and

opportunities using YouTube but these two are very powerful and I don't know

if you've thought about before but hopefully I can bring a new

understanding to you today. The first way to generate revenue and opportunity

using YouTube is collaboration. Collaborating with another business or

brand or YouTuber. You need to first understand that YouTube is a social

platform just like any other so you have an audience set that is there, that wants

to learn, engage and grow. And you can cross-pollinate, you could share

audience sets with someone else. Now what you want to do is find another

business or channel that has different content, different topics, they cover

different stuff but has the same audience set the same people who are

interested in what both of you have to offer. Now if you can find that

connection then you can get together, in one video together, and combine your

interesting different opinions and thoughts and then post that content on

both channels or a slightly modified version on both of your YouTube channels

increasing your awareness. Their audience

now knows about you and your audience knows about them. Now, when you're looking

for someone to connect with there's tools and ways to go about this. One you

can look at it is SocialBlade: this allows you to search for other channels

to see how many views, that they're getting subscribers and their trajectory

to understand how well they're doing and if you want to partner with them. Another

thought to think about though is you don't want to go for someone maybe too

big. An audience, a YouTuber whose audience is miles beyond what you

have because why would they partner with you? Why would they collaborate with you?

You want to find someone who's just slightly larger than you, so it still

makes sense for them to "Yeah, sure, I'll partner with you, I'll connect with you"

So both minds can know about you, sure why not? And I'd love if your people know

about mine. And the idea is when you're smaller and you're growing you just have

to do more of these, a lot more of these collaborations with all these different

audience sets, slowly building up yours and then you're able to get into a

another level playing field to collaborate with new people that have a

slightly larger audience set. Now you can also, a really cool tactic is connect

with those who are outside of YouTube, meaning they may not have a huge

following YouTube but they may have a huge following on Instagram or LinkedIn

or Facebook or Twitter. And this allows them to bring their audience set

wherever they may be on so that social platform over to YouTube. You know, for

instance they're on Instagram, they have 10,000 subscribers there or followers

and they post a short video or image saying "Hey, I just part made a new

partner video, collaboration video with so-and-so you, take a look at a link in

my profile" And then it goes over to your video on YouTube bringing their audience

over and then those from your audience watching will want to take a look, you

send a link back to the Instagram channel so there's really cool

collaboration across social platforms. So there you go: a few thoughts to think

about for collaboration. The second opportunity to generate revenue

opportunities using YouTube is sponsorship. Now if you're a smaller

brand you may not have thought about this maybe you thought it was too

expensive or just way too much. If you're a bigger brand you probably have, it

makes a lot of sense: influencers are a smart strategy but even as a small brand

micro influencers are a great idea and it may not even cost you any money. You

can send -if you have a product- you can send it for reviews and get all these

micro influencers looking at it and thinking about, and posting a

video about it, overall increasing awareness of what you have to offer. Now

there are four main topic areas that most YouTubers fall into. The audience

set for people who subscribe to frequent YouTubers are a younger audience and it

falls into: Makeup and cosmetics, gaming and entertainment, lifestyle -general

lifestyle- vlogging and then entrepreneurship. If you or business or

your product or service offering fits into any of those areas then it may make

a lot of sense to search for and find a YouTuber with a community and following

a subscriber base on YouTube. Again you can use SocialBlade as a great tool to

understand and search for and look into the depth of how a YouTuber is doing,

their trajectory, how many subscribers they have how many view counts and get

some a base count of what your impressions may look like and potential

conversions from that. Now you could decide to go after someone

who has a million subscribers and that's great if you have the budget for that,

but you could also just get ten influencers micro influencers that have

a hundred thousand subscribers or slightly less. I would say any YouTuber

who has under a hundred thousand subscribers would jump at the opportunity for a

sponsorship and it may be much less than what you think. The last thought around

sponsorship is you can do affiliate links so this means less or potentially

no money out of your pocket to start with but by offering the ability for

these YouTubers or influencers to have an affiliate link after they create a

video or content around your business or brand, allows them to make a little money

themselves and a lot of them jump at this opportunity. So that was definitely

something you should ponder aside from just paying them straight up. If you

don't have the money maybe up front. There you go: two ways you can generate

revenue and opportunities using YouTube. Please subscribe, follow us on our

YouTube channel, hit that little bell icon to get notified when our next

videos online. I'm Alex with Your Local Studio. See you next time!

For more infomation >> 2 Smart Ways of Generating Revenue with YouTube | Ep 23 - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR You Can (Motivation) MOUTH SOUNDS - Duration: 22:50.

Hi is it everything alright with you?? I do hope so=))

Today, i would like to tell about something that i really enjoy, called the law of attraction

there is a simple way that i like, to understand it

imagine the you are a radio, and there are 3 stations that you can tune, rock music, romantic music and samba music

well, you can only listen to rock music, if you tune on the rock radio, on another example, you can't hear samba, if you tune on the romantic songs station

so, this is the way that life works, if you want money, for example, you can only have it, if you get in tune with money, if you feel, that you already have it

if you tune on a situation, where you don't have money, you are working out of tune, you won't have money, in this case

If you talk, all the time, that you don't have a good relationship, you will be tuned on having a bad relationship, do you understand it?

You got to be tuned on the right radio, so you can listen the music that you like

people just have one problem indeed, to be tuned on what they don't want, they talk about what they don't want, think about it, so, they will have what they don't want, it is guaranteed

otherwise, people that talk and think about what they really want,will have what they want, it is also guaranteed

you can't go wrong, do this for your life, really focused, for a month, not for a day, or for a month but on two minutes for a day, I mean, all day long, really focused on it

then you come back here to tell me, how many wonderful things happened to you, that is my wish, a wonderful life for you, and you will for sure, if you keep staying in tune=))

i hope you did like it

now, you are ready to fall in sleep

and have great sleep, so relaxed

let's do some mouth sounds

the way you all like it

so let's go...

For more infomation >> ASMR You Can (Motivation) MOUTH SOUNDS - Duration: 22:50.

-------------------------------------------

Cantina Style Salsa Recipe ~ Noreen's Kitchen Basics - Duration: 7:04.

Hi everyone, welcome back to the kitchen today. We're doing a basic heading to the Mexican restaurant

Do you love that salsa that they bring you when you sit down to the table and they bring you those freshly fried chips?

I'm gonna show you how to make Cantina style salsa today and it's gonna be so easy. You're never gonna believe it

Let's go see how this all comes together. Hi everyone. Welcome back to the kitchen today

I'm gonna share with you how I organized my kitchen covered next to my stove and two of my pantries in my back hallway

Let's go, see how this all comes together

Today we're gonna make

All right today, I'm gonna share with you how to make a cantina style salsa

And this is the style of salsa that you get when you go to your favorite Mexican

restaurant you sit down and they bring you that irresistible basket of freshly made tortilla chips and

Homemade salsa, it's the thin kind it's not chunky. It's perfect for scooping and dipping

It's also perfect for ladling over your chimichanga or putting it in your taco

it's just

Super delicious and it's really easy and you might

Not even know how easy it is to make so what we're gonna start off with is a couple of paint

Pantry staples and then a few fresh items. It's just gonna kick up the flavor of this

Salsa, and you're gonna love it. We have a 28 ounce can of diced

Tomatoes you can use whole Tomatoes if you like

It doesn't matter because these are going in the food processor anyway

So if that's what you have on hand go ahead and use it

If you don't have big cans use two smaller cans those 14 ounce cans are gonna be perfect use just two of them

this is one ten ounce can of

Tomatoes and green chilies, you know it otherwise known as Rotel. That's the brand name

We're going to use about a I've got a jelly jar and a jelly jar is about a cup

so a handful it's almost a whole bunch of

Cilantro, so you adjust that depending on your personal preference for cilantro. We're also going to use the juice of one lime

I have three cloves of fresh garlic in here and one whole

Jalapeno pepper that I have taken the top off of scrape the seeds in the membranes and rinsed it very well

I also have some salt and some

Sazon seasoning that's optional. I use this sazon seasoning. It's just a blend

It's just perfect for just about everything it already has some salt in it. So back off on the salt

If you're gonna use it, you could just add this seasoning to it and it would be perfect

So what we're gonna do now is we're gonna pop everything

Into the food processor and I have the sharp blade going on in here. There goes our diced tomatoes and then our

hotel our jalapeno and garlic

the lime juice and I'm going to only put these items in here for right now and we'll put the cilantro in in just a

Moment. So we'll just pop this on your machine

Okay now once you've got that going on you see how pretty it is looks just like that salsa ain't getting the restaurant except we're

Gonna go ahead and we're gonna add our cilantro

and the reason I didn't want to put this all in it once is because the tomatoes you really want pureed a bit and

Then the the cilantro you kind of don't want that so pureed so I'm gonna pop this lid back on

Here and then I'm going to chop it

Back up the truck. I

Accidentally left out an ingredient. This is real life folks. Trust me. We're currently

Recovering from hurricane week and I left this out, but I remembered it at the last minute

um

When you want to make this recipe be sure and refer to the written recipe that will be posted on the Noreen's Kitchen website

But I have a small sweet onion that you're gonna want to add in here

So we're gonna do that now it's not too late because this is all gonna get blitzed up

Anyway, okay, and even though I didn't want my cilantro to get pulverized

It's all good. It's all gonna taste delicious and no worries

There are very few mistakes in cooking that you can't fix and this is one of them

Even the most seasoned cooks makes these mistakes

so I'm just gonna go ahead and let this run for a minute and we'll be back and we'll have chips and salsa ready to

Go

There we have it our Cantina style salsa and this guy's this makes a ton

It makes about a quart and a pint this is not a canning recipe

If you would like to can salsa

I do highly recommend that you consult either the ball blue book or the ball

Complete Book of home canning or the website for the national center for home food preservation

So this is just a fresh quick salsa that you can make anytime. It's perfect for parties. Everybody's gonna love it

this is great for dipping your tortilla chips in or

Ladling over your scrambled eggs or putting on top of your huevos

Rancheros or your tacos or your nachos or anything? Your family is gonna love this. So are you ready?

Taste it. I have to you have to

This is actually a lot you can see how nice and the consistency is it's nice and thick and if you're like me

I'm real dipper. I I am NOT a I'm not a Dipity and and pull it out. I'm a I'm a scooper like this

That's how I like to eat salsa

That is perfect, I mean you can taste everything is nice and fresh

Not so much Blanco and it's not too much salt again a little bit of heat

Perfect that helped al just added the right amount of heat

If you don't like the heat at all

Leave it out what you're gonna find it in the tomato and green chili is gonna be perfect and enough for you. I promise

Okay, so that's how you make Cantina style salsa, it's super simple

And if you didn't know how to make it before

Now you do. It's nothing to be scared of and wow you can whip this up in no time

So I hope you give it a try

If you liked today's video, please consider giving me a thumbs up

And if you're new to my kitchen welcome always a pleasure to have new friends visit

Please be sure and hit that subscribe button

And as always if you're trying to remember the Noreen's kitchen family

Please be sure and hit the bell

Notification button because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here on our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen definitely

Give this Cantina style salsa a try sometime soon, and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see you

For more infomation >> Cantina Style Salsa Recipe ~ Noreen's Kitchen Basics - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

The TRUTH About Kratom (Honest Review of Leaf of Faith Netflix Documentary) - Duration: 13:28.

there's a massive opioid epidemic in the United States the most recent report

from the CDC is that 72,000 people are dying each year from the opioid crisis

and we've had a leaf yes a leaf called kratom that has been

introduced in a supposed to help be an answer to the opioid crisis as well as

withdrawal and I just got done watching Netflix documentary call it a leap of

faith and it is all about kratom so we're gonna be talking about this and I

might get some flak some of you might agree with me but it's a very

interesting topic so make sure that you stay tuned to this entire video what is

up everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we talk about the

problem but focus on the solution and if you're new to my channel my channel is

all about helping people improve their mental health but it's also about

addiction recovery I have six years clean and sober from opioids so I like

to talk about these subjects and all that kind of stuff so if you're down

with that make sure you subscribe and bring that notification bell so I've

only done one video on kratom before okay

there's another channel out there called sight substance and yeah he he was

making videos about Chrome and I watched him make but he talked about getting off

of kratom and I did a commentary on it it was like an hour-long video and in

droves people came at me like the creative community will just come and

try to eat you alive and like that might happen again with this video but again

watch the entire video because I don't think people truly understand my stance

on kratom but anyways I'm really trying to do a collab with psych substance

because you saw that video and you left this comment right here so like he

pretty much agreed with what I was saying and basically what happened was

he was using kratom and you know he got off of it and there was withdrawal and

he added you know a little bit of an addiction to it and stuff like that

so anyways I want to talk about the truth about kratom and I want to talk

about this documentary I want to go over a few things in it

the documentary very well done but with any documentary with any documentary

there's an agenda right I did a review of the documentary take your pills which

is about ADHD medications like ritalin and it's because a lot of people were

defending the use of things like you know the goal of that documentary was to

talk about the abuse of it you know what I'm saying

so this documentary a leaf of faith it clearly had the agenda of pro kratom

okay now the the filmmaker who made this Chris he was a ex bodybuilder he was

also an ex opioid addict and he had a lot of pain in his life and like many

opioid addicts in our country right they started out with prescription opioids

and then they progressed into an addiction whether it went further down

the rabbit hole of prescription opioids like mine did or the heroin so anyways

he's been clean from opioids but he still had pain he's tried everything for

his pain not much helps so he started to use kratom so I will say this from the

standpoint of pain management like cool like kratom is a much safer alternative

than opioids it just is that's a fact much safer alternative to opioids okay

for chronic pain like I'm a person I'm a recovering prescription drug addict but

I was abusing opioids not for pain like I was doing it just to get high I can't

imagine you know physical pain like you know problems with your spine or just

other issues like the people who I see get clean off that like my hat is off to

them because they still gotta live with that pain so from that standpoint of

pain management yes but something that I'll touch on a little bit later is the

the lack of regulation okay so some channels here on YouTube actually got

banned and deleted because of kratom use or talking about kratom or showing

kratom or or linking out to websites reading get kratom and it's a very very

tricky subject i'm very tricky subject i guess the main thing i want to say in

this video just in case you don't watch the whole thing is the problem

I see with kratom is that both sides lie both sides laugh and that's the issue

like I'm a man where I try to look logic okay and it's just like just tell the

truth don't try to lie to push your agenda like that doesn't help anybody

doesn't help anybody at all like for example like the opioid crisis happened

because they're like hey these these medications aren't addictive

yeah oxycontin is pretty addictive but they lied about it so what happens with

kratom is that you have both sides lying about it to push their agenda and

nobody's getting the right information so you have the procreative people who

say it's not addictive and it doesn't cause withdrawal that is a bunch of crap

it is addictive and it can cause withdrawal okay but then you have the

other side who's anti kratom and they try to say that people die from kratom

no they don't okay how about everybody just is honest

about the situation and we work towards a solution so like a lot of people think

that I'm anti kratom I'm not I don't care whatever like if you can do it and

it's legal and you don't develop an addiction to it cool kudos to you but

just to lie about it you know what I mean

so like the people who like the interview in this documentary like

there's so many of them and you're like oh my god like like there's a bar in

there where people just go there for like crazy mutes like it is sit at the

bar they drink kratom tea and stuff like that and they're like no this isn't a

duo no there's no problem like what so where's my research come from I have had

countless people countless people like I said I did a review of the site

substance video and like he went through withdrawal throughout that entire thing

because I've experienced opioid withdrawal oh my yo these withdrawals

symptoms are exactly like opioids right and in the documentary they talked to

neuroscientists and things like that about how it attaches to the same

receptors like yes you will withdraw from it it gives you the the same

stimulus in the pleasure centers of your brain like yes it can become addictive

one of the arguments are they try to push in the documentary is like well so

are different foods like sugar salts and facts

okay cool like yeah that's an issue like one of the issues with kratom is is that

people aren't getting down to the root of the problem so like for example they

talked to this mother whose son died and they try to point to that case as he

died from kratom use no he didn't okay like I have had over 70 people die in

the last three years from overdose and suicide okay and this young man who was

using kratom committed suicide he was also on antidepressants and other things

but the mother explains that the son was stealing from her so he can buy kratom

and things like that yes this is something that can happen you see what I

mean like so it can be addictive probably the best person in this entire

documentary is this guy I forgot his name but he like has a creative company

and like this dude is so by-the-book like he doesn't have to test his

products but he does you know what I mean and like towards the end of the

documentary spoiler like they fund some kratom research like he wants to get it

approved I'm like yes yes yes yes yes like this dude is like trying to do this

thing the right way like because there are some instances where kratom has been

laced with other things it's causing other medical issues and that's the

other thing with the procreative people like no no no it wasn't kratom that was

laced with fentanyl well yeah like isn't that an issue like doesn't this thing

need to be regulated to make sure that this isn't happening so yeah I do

believe that we need to fund more research and things like that because

kratom can't help with withdrawal and things and all that stuff but the one of

the issues is is like and I won't dive into things like methadone and suboxone

and stuff like that like for me my addiction was that I was miserable in

life I didn't have physical pain I had emotional pain and I was self-medicating

with drugs and alcohol I made another video that will link up in the info card

just about how addictions everywhere I don't want to be a slave to any

substance again you know what I mean and for people to lie and say that kratom

isn't addictive it's just complete garbage like we need to start attacking

the real problem and the root causes so one of my biggest gripes with this

entire documentary is they keep starting to use the word pain right pain

interchangeably physical pain and emotional pain

and they keep saying this thing like emotional pain affects the body in the

same way the physical pain does no it doesn't stop okay in some cases yes like

certain centers of the brain or trigger like the same ones that would be

triggered when it comes to physical pain but there's a huge difference between

the two like if you have like if you have like a palm with like nerve endings

or you know yeah a spinal problem or broken bones or whatever like that like

this is way way way different than emotional pain you want to know why you

want to know why because of evidence-based therapy okay like things

like EMDR for PTSD so EMDR is one of the most effective therapies for people who

have suffered from trauma so like we we have a problem in this country that

people refuse to address where we are taught from a young age that you can

overcome or you can manage any issue whether it's physical or mental by

ingesting something and that's an issue you don't always have to do that so like

some of the people that he interviews in this like they talk about like how

they're worried that this can become the new drug that people turn to abuse

especially if it's not regulated you know what I mean like kids can get it

and things like that so like I do believe that there needs to be more

resources and more funding for the research and I'm glad that they're doing

that because I think it might be you know I

would rather let's put it this way I would rather somebody go through like

a medically supervised kratom detox then go through like you know with suboxone

or methadone you know what I mean I would rather them use kratom than

suboxone a methadone so that's something but it's under

medical supervision you see what I mean so like going back to this thing being

addictive the the filmmaker in it Chris he ends up going back to the treatment

center that he went to the guy who's working with says you know I've had

people come in here for kratom addiction yes yes yes yes yes yes

my treatment setting that I was working at I had people coming into treatment

with a kratom addiction how can it not be addictive if people's lives are being

ruined in the same way as other drugs and alcohol if like is it not addictive

like what what do you will is natural like people coming

for wheat addictions as people who go in for gambling addiction sex addictions

like like I'm saying just don't lie about it so the one thing that I found

interesting and like like there's a really rough conversation to have but

when Chris is talking to the people at the treatment center he went through

like you can see like this kind of like emotional turmoil in him he's like am I

not clean anymore because I'm taking kratom for pain you know what I mean

like the guy he was talking to like he gave a pretty good answer and it's just

there needs to be more research and stuff but I get like not even again I'll

say this right now for people who are in recovery there are ways to use

medications without abusing them and the definition of a relapse it's a it's a

weird topic maybe I'll do a whole video on that but in my opinion like if Chris

is taking kratom you know for pain management but you can't even say he's

taking it as prescribed because it's not even approved by the FDA you know but

it's it's just interesting like it's something that I I wouldn't use like

because of the addictive qualities like especially if it's hitting the same

centers of the brain that opioids do like my last relapse started with one

vicodin pill so if you give me some kratom like I might be off and running

all over again so I guess all in this video by just saying like like yes

kratom needs more research kratom should be legal kratom should be just as legal

as marijuana in my opinion but it needs to be regulated and we need to talk

about the truth about kratom the truth is is that yes you can become addicted

yes you can become physically dependent and no people don't die from kratom

overdose all right anyways like I hope you know those of you pro kratom people

don't blow me up too bad in the comments I'm just gonna reply did you watch the

whole video because I am pro kratom it's just it needs to be regulated and done

in a better way that's it anyways I would love to know your thoughts about

kratom or if you have any experience with it leave them down in the comments

below alright so thank you so so much for

watching if you like this video please give it a thumbs up and if you're new

here I'm always making videos to help you with your mental and emotional

well-being so make sure you click that little round subscribe button and a huge

thank you to everybody supporting the over on patreon look we got a new patron

right there if you want to help support the channel on patreon for the most $1 a

month click her top on that little patriotic on right there alright thanks

so much for watching let's talk about the truth about kratom and i'll see you

next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét