Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 25 2018

recently I've been looking at all the videos a few folks have been viewing in

your droves such as the potato growing tips the potato growing hacks and the

more recent potato growing experiment that last video has been viewed over a

hundred thousand times in the last three weeks alone and if you haven't seen it

already I put a link in the cards above growing potatoes is fantastic it

fascinates a lot of us because you never know what jewels are lying beneath that

soil surface in today's episode I'm going to be showing you how I'm growing

large potatoes make sure you stay right to the end because not only are we going

to see the results I'm going to be giving you tips and hacks right away

through this video learn all the secrets I use when growing large potatoes in

containers and all that's coming up right after this

welcome to UK Here We Grow I'm Tony O'Neill on this channel we

deal with all things gardening poultry keeping and beekeeping if it's your

first time here consider hitting that subscribe button

and Bell icon to be notified each time we put up new content just like this I

love grown potatoes that a fantastic crop to grow they so versatile and I'm a

big advocate of growing them in these thirty liter containers from the Oakland

gardens I put a link in the description below for those, but by growing in buckets

you get to control the environment the potato grows in you're not limited to

the condition of the soil in your garden in this episode I'm going to be giving

you one method that I use for growing large potatoes in containers right guys

before we go any further you wouldn't use this method to grow normal eating

potatoes although you can eat these potatoes but it is really designed to

grow a single potato as big as possible and I can hear you crying now why would

you want to grow just a single potato well if any of you have followed my

channel for any length of time you will know that I am looking to always push my

growing skills and with that in mind I am looking to grow the largest potato in

the world and this is the method that I'm using for that but it can be adapted

in order to just grow really large potatoes and lots of them I don't mind

telling you folks a miles away from it but for me is the journey not the

destination but today I'm going to take you through the exact growing method I'm

using and we are going to harvest these four containers as you can see we've got

two 50 litre and we've got two 110 liter containers you not the 30 liters that

I normally grow my potatoes in so the very first thing we need to do is chit

or sprout our potato we do this the same as we would for any other potato and

once we have the chit I remove that sprout from the tuber leaving just a

small cone of potato attached and this is planted in to some

compost with mycorrhizal fungi and left to grow on have you ever tried to grow

from a single sprout or chit just like this if you have put a yes down in the

comment section below let me know so I keep planting this

plant on and go from one size to another to another and eventually it will reach

this flower bucket size once we have it in here I will totally bare root the

plant and when we move it from this I'll bare root it again and we'll remove all

of those tubers that we no longer want and eventually it will get planted into

its final container now whether that's a 30 liter pot just like this one or it's

a hundred and ten liter pot like the big ones we're going to be harvesting today

feeding these plants I use a slow release fertilizer like blood fishing

bone and also mix in a granular potato fertilizer but this isn't the only feed

that these will get throughout the growing season our feed weekly with a

liquid seaweed fertilizer you can make your own or you can buy it in concentrated

form as I have here a water is required only using rainwater which is stored in

our rainwater collection system see the cards above for that video so there

they grow until all the foliage is died back and it's now time to harvest them

but before we do that I want to talk to you about the benefits of growing in

containers we have six benefits view benefit number one is that growing in

containers is so much easier there's no back-breaking work

you can plant these potatoes really really easy and when it comes to

harvesting them is just as simple you're not having to dig trenches you not

having the hoe up you just put the potatoes in and cover them over and

you're done tip 2 harvesting them is just the same you literally could just

tip over the pot and anybody can do this it doesn't matter whether or not you

struggle to bend over you can literally just tip the pot over and pick the

spuds out and you'll see just how easy that is know as we get a bit further on

benefit 3 there is much less damage from things like slugs

wire worm and even the gardener when he puts his fork through the potatoes you

don't get none of that when you're growing in containers. benefit 4 when

your harvesting your potatoes they're usually much much cleaner than when they

come out to the soil because the compost doesn't cling to the potato benefit 5

growing in containers means you can store them in the container all you have

to do is cut the haulmes off and literally just stack those containers in a cold

frost free place like a garage and then you can harvest them as and when you

want them you don't need to be harvesting them all in one go putting

them into sacks to be able to store them and the last benefit guys, benefit number

6 you can grow these early you can plant them as early as you like in a

polytunnel or greenhouse that gives you an added

advantage over anybody else that's growing in the soil outside because if

you grow in the soil outside the frost is gonna take the tops off and set those

potatoes back but by growing them in a tunnel in these containers you can move

them out after the last Frost's. now you know all the steps that I've taken to

get the potatoes to this stage now is the moment of truth

did we grow any large potatoes that's worth keeping for next years seed or better

still did we break all the odds and get a world record who knows but let's go

find out right guys so we're going to harvest the two 50 liter containers and

then the 110 liters and I've got a couple of friends here to help me today

and that's Liz Zorab and Mr. J from Byther Farm now you may have know these

guys from a collaboration that we recently done they have a homesteading

channel and it's absolutely fantastic if you haven't seen that collaboration

video there'll be a link in the description below and if you want to go

to their Channel and have a look I'll put a link up in the cards as well so

you really should get across there because Liz you do loads of stuff on

your channel don't you is all sorts of growing preserving and the poultry and

everything is a fantastic channel get across and have a look guys so what

we're going to do now we're going to get on with these we're going to cut off all

the haulmes that are left and then we're going to get them onto the soil here

we're gonna harvest these and we can have a look what's in them Mr. J can

give me a hand

okay so remember these are really wet at the moment if you remember we

added perlite to some of these buckets and in one of the last videos it didn't

do very well so I haven't got high hopes for this particular one or the other 50

liter but we'll have a look to see what we get

If you guys want to give mea hand and split that one across and I'll get something to

put them they are not huge though are they. oh hang there we go looking a bit bigger tell

you what we'll do is stick em on the ground by here for a moment no monsters

in here, just potatoes

well a couple of big potatoes guys but nothing to write home about so if we do

the same thing now on the other bucket guys we'll leave these potatoes in front

of the brackets for now and then we'll sort that out as we go and again this

one also has the perlite in and before guys I told you about why we added a

perlite and it was in a bid to try and lighten up the soil thinking that

the roots would do better in a soil that they could could get more free root

growth in and also the drainage would be better but it's just not happening every

bucket that's had perlite has been poor as far as I'm concerned okay

okay

no again you know they're decent size potatoes to eat but not what we are

looking for and that was it out of that one and don't forget guys ideally we only wanted

one tuber because we removed all the tubers from these because we were after

a giant potato we've got some good eating spuds but for the effort pretty

disappointed on these so far right these are the ones that I've got most hope in

and these potatoes were grown from last year's largest one that I grew and

we cut it in half and I'll put a link in the description below so that you guys

can see how I planted these big ones now these containers are 110 liters each

let's see there's just one seed potato planted in this guy's so that's looking

little better so we have lots of potatoes nothing really gigantic but

they are large so yeah again still disappointed in what it's produced

yeah and the variety for this guy's is Kondor

and it just happens to be the world record holder at the moment hence the

reason we are growing it so I think what we need to do now is empty the last one

and everything is going to prey on that

right back on top of this one thing

these are big containers guys falling look

well I gotta say, for the, look at that. that's not good is it

no there's some decent size spuds here but no record breaker

okay spread these out, spread this out like this and chuck all these big ones on here

and see what we have

alright that will do for now.

alright guys as you can see we've got a lot of smaller ones in the front here and we've

got some fairly fairly large potatoes I gotta say I'm a little disappointed

because initially I wanted just a single potato to come out of there and look what

we had you know we've had probably six or seven potatoes out of a bucket but

they will make good eating potatoes and next year we will need to try again. now I

have a few theories I get potatoes of this size over 30 liter containers these

hundred and ten liters and 50 litres I think of doing us an injustice and the

reason being is I think that part of the reason why the potatoes do so well is

that the roots are confined to a small growing area and the feed has

to be taken up by those roots in such a big container and one seed potato in

this as you saw there was a lot of soil there was no root in it and I think

that's doing us a bit of injustice so next year we're getting back to just a 30

litre container and we're gonna plant the one seed in that, and you'll see that from

some of my other videos but although these spuds are still large spuds so

we've been growing large potatoes in containers as we suggested we didn't get

our world-record potato there's always next year and as I said early on in the

video guys it's more than journey than the destination so that's it in this video

guys I really hope that it's been of interest to you if you haven't already

don't forget to click that subscribe button and the bell icon to be notified

each time we put out content just like this

anyway Liz, Mr J thanks so much for helping me with the potatoes because

they wouldn't have lifted those buckets on my own I'm Tony O'Neill and this is UK

Here We Grow and remember folks You Reap What You Sow. we'll see you in the next

one bye-bye

For more infomation >> Growing Large Potatoes | All The Tips You Need - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

theres an artifact beta key on the loose - Duration: 0:51.

What's poppin gamers, I got an extra beta key and I was pondering the decision about doing a giveaway or not

pVyaWxq7jBQ

Happy hunting. Peace

For more infomation >> theres an artifact beta key on the loose - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

A rich yuppie tried to outsmart an old cowboy. His response? Priceless. - Duration: 3:19.

You ever meet one of those people who thinks they are always right?

Maybe a successful job title and fancy possessions got their head a little.

But what many fail to realize is the that more that someone thinks they know about life,

the less they actually do.

So what do you do when one of these pompous types come poking around, trying to cause

a fuss?

Better have a good come-back in place.

Inspire 21 posted a joke about a quick-witted cowboy.

Read the joke below.

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in California

when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, RayBan sunglasses and YSL tie,

leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and

calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd

and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular

RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite

to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that

scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image

processing facility in Hamburg , Germany.

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has been processed

and the data stored.

He then accesses an MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with email

on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,miniaturized HP LaserJet

printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right.

Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the

young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business

is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You are a Congressman for the U..S. Government", says Bud.

"Wow!

That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required."

answered the cowboy.

"You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I

already knew, to a question I never asked.

You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me

you are; and you do not know a thing about how working people make a living -" or about

cows, for that matter.

This is a herd of sheep…

Now give me back my dog.

Too funny!

He messed with the wrong cowboy!

There's nothing worse than when someone comes arrogantly sniffing around your business

trying to outsmart you.

But then, there's nothing better when you can turn it around so the joke's on them.

Just because you have got fancy gadgets, does not mean you have got it all figured out.

What do you think ?

For more infomation >> A rich yuppie tried to outsmart an old cowboy. His response? Priceless. - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

ZARA HAUL AUTUMN WINTER 2018 - Duration: 21:05.

hey guys how exciting I'm getting the train today and my partner's not here to

fill me so having still on my own but it's ok it's ok I'm gonna do this ok

holes already departments hi guys so I'm on the train to Guildford Guildford is

my home my shopping my home shop by shopping the home center that makes

sense I don't really like it there's not an option of great shops but I said hey

we have to work with it my dad's making me laugh right now so sir I'm ready

laughing do you know what YouTube is nanny what is it

what do I do on YouTube you know so you're not my biggest fan I guess I'm

gonna show you later and I expect you to watch it every

single time I post say hi to my youtubers my youtubers my FAQ my YouTube

family mother have you watched my youtube videos and what do you think and

what's your favorite sort of topic that I discuss

lovely and I look forward to me doing the hmm hole one today Braille will say

hi to my YouTube family my Queens I can't believe how warm it is today I'm

in a scarf co it's just like come on like are we gonna be like you know

having to wear coats or dresses I could've put a dress on today it's

definitely that warm definitely that warm

oh my god I can smell Donuts oh and look we got Zara

okay guys so general walk today I was going to go to H&M but I've decided to

go to Zara I had a quick look around there's so

much stuff in there that you guys are going to absolutely love I'm obsessed

it's almost like as soon as winter autumns here there's so much better

staff it's definitely my favorite season so stay tuned okay guys so I've been

told that I'm a lot of filming here obviously and as long as no one gets in

the way and etc etc I'm just gonna try and a few jackets and stuff now let's go

okay so this is the jacket that I'm actually wearing right this second I'm

actually gonna just put in my other earphone let's have a look and see what

they've got I absolutely love this lovely long

blazer jacket how lovely will that lurk I'm loving all the check at the moment

as well I've literally just got a coat like this you guys hasn't seen it is

from Primark some nice trousers how amazing is this jacket this is like ah

the ultimate autumn winter jacket I'm gonna try on okay what size of this

let's have a look this is a medium so I'm gonna try on this as well it's a bit

heavy I am absolutely in love with this jacket oh my god this is literally

giving me the best vibes ever because of all the jackets I've tried on I just

love this one the most it is so comfortable I think this one's are like

an extra large let me see how much is okay so this is like basically a hundred

but honestly it's so worth it because you just know with like Zara coats the

quality's amazing I mean I've had my jacket for ages now and there's been

like no problem so I just definitely know that it's worth spending the extra

amount of money on it

oh my god this is giving me life

oh and it's so much better it like larger as well I promise you I might

just go for a nap I might just go for a nap I love it this sire is actually

quite nice as well I'm not gonna lie to you

how amazing is this jumper guys the only problem is I'm wearing tights today oops

I might not be able to try a few items on but how lovely is this jumper

absolutely beautiful look at the sleeves love oh my God look at the skirt leopard

print is so in at the moment as well look a bit its flare skirt absolutely

love I would definitely rock this with some tight white top or off the shoulder

I absolutely love it oh my god guys this has given me life do you know what okay

just for you guys I'm gonna try a few things on is oh my god look at this

jacket and look at this amazing skirt goes I am so excited because I can't

actually way to be able sorry to like fit into this nice skirt I'd wear with

like black tights a nice black polo neck absolutely love this snakeskin

obviously they've got check in at the moment again absolutely love this this

is like a sort of dress yeah like a dress sort of top

read never goes out of fashion this of a red lip would be perfect

oh these are lovely nice little booties you can pair with some black leggings

and black jeans now this is just looks so confident comfortable look at it it's

like a big polar bear absolutely love this how much is it 100 pound guys 100

pounds but it is so soft the material is just like oh I'm gonna try on guys look

at this jacket oh my god look at this jacket it is so nice and it is so soft

it literally is life if I was not having a baby this year I would make my

boyfriend by this me I wouldn't make him obviously but how amazing I absolutely

love this black fur coat these you can just missionary they like hooks like a

pop-up jacket you can wear for like smart occasions definitely would

probably wear more for a left like a smart occasion

how nice

this I'd probably get a bit larger just because it's a bit small like in the

arms I'd probably get like maybe large or even extra-large to be honest of you

but I love this so much I think I think luck it's just my favorite color

honestly because I just I just love black black on black baby what's your

favorite like season like mine's definitely I'd say autumn winter it

looks so nice look at the sleeves

I'm loving like got so many like polo necks as well which I'm absolutely

loving they're nice and fitted as well as you can see because I prefer them

nice and fitted polo necks I don't like the ones I sort of too loose but I mean

they're only $17.99 so it's a good little price and definitely good quality

look I'm not too into this sort of shabby sheepskin I don't really like it

now this darling or look at this I'm absolutely loving leopard print at the

moment I'm so glad it's coming back into fashion I mean it does every year anyway

but I absolutely love this sort of shirt dress

and this is just gorgeous it's like I sort of fleecy our is like a they go

love this everyone needs a black fur coat for the winter oh my God look at

the boots they are so nice and they're literally only like what is that 29.95

how amazing are they love with the clutch or feeling that loads a leopard

print yes ara I am so happy with viscera

honestly because I don't really have a lot in normally the sku pay that off

with a pair of jeans some trainers here we are with Miss Pat butcher love yep

absolutely love this jacket I'd probably wear it to be honest don't really care

about it like Pat butcher oh look at the big cardigans

this was the Roanoke I showed you guys earlier that's a much better view how

amazing love oh I love this as well look best vibes

ours are oh you're killing it it's always when you like don't really have

money to spend there have so much in don't you find that make sure you guys

comment down below as well and let me know what your best item is there you go

love that okay guys so this is a NYX one amazing schlep shoot skin I absolutely

love this it fits just perfect maybe even I'd get it in a larger obviously

right now because it's a bum but I love this it's so nice and warm again it just

goes of anything boots what I'm wearing it goes with perfectly and this is this

is $89.99 but you know why I wear fur is so worth

I wish I was rich right now on his self-incurred by the holeshot they've

got such an amazing collection in right now with jackets jumpers polo necks

everything that you'd possibly want for autumn/winter

I love this little smart jacket here so lovely the material looks absolutely

amazing as well I'm just gonna give you a bit of a closer look again smart

occasions casual wear of a nice white tee or one nice white slogan t-shirt

some black jeans some leggings love this I mean this is only for 49 pounds which

isn't really bad girls you know why I feel like I just need to go home at this

point this jacket I absolutely love this

honestly I feel like I should try it on but then I just feel like do you guys

really want to see it how about I leave you guys just telling me what you want

to see next time should I come back and do more coats more jumpers loving the

knee-high boots as well that they've got coming in knee-high boot season love

perfect combo brown bag black jeans and like a sort of brownish jumper bronec

perfect now this I absolutely love I'm not wearing the right attire today for

this but I love this lovely snakeskin blazer loving their cute little bags

that they've got going on as well God guys I'm so impressed it's almost

like winters just brings out the best Bovie

oh I love these boots right here I'm probably going to have to purchase these

love can't go wrong with the red bag we read lip everyone knows that I love a

red lip

I like this jacket I actually tried it on last year but I'm not I like it but I

definitely don't think I'd buy it that makes sense you know some items you

would just sort of buy view loved it but it's not that kind of love like it's not

that deep

some lovely swage browsers going on definitely wouldn't fit over my bun back

to the future baby back to the future

okay so right now I'm going to see what else they've got I just have another

like a little look around I don't want to sort of forget people

win so I'm trying to stay out of everyone's way

so yeah bear with me guys yes yes yes my

favorite color in the world love this

absolutely love this are girls honestly I literally I'm gonna go and rob a bank

a bank can be back love and I'm loving this slogan tees I love this never wait

for big ideas work for it that's right oh look look look like a motorbike theme

going on here are these are giving me life if I could actually put these on

right now I would but they won't fit me love you can't go wrong with some

leather jeans or trousers SI love this take a seat God s okay I love this as

well I love their simple teeth

love should be optional

girls you can never go wrong again I love these roll necks that they have

they always have these in and I love them they're so comfy they really are

such a good fit and I literally full of hook should buy a black one and a white

one you can never get enough of row necks I know you guys are literally so

excited oh my god this jacket here I love I have to try this on right now

have to every year I try and buy this jacket and when I come around to a sold

out so we're going to try it on can never go wrong with these jackets

I love I think I need an extra large or an extra extra large look how nice they

are

I really want one I really really want one this is going to probably like my

new jacket this winter I've got loads of jackets now to be fair and the mainly

awesome Zara absolutely love this

love

what an absolute success honestly there's so many nice jumpers hope

leggings trousers tops I am like so in love I'm so excited I'm gonna try and do

a trial try and halt at home next time some want to go back probably next week

and do part two and I'll try I'll get a few items I love the most there then I

try them on for you guys anything for my queens but yeah it's

been so nice I don't normally come out on my own I'm normally live like my

boyfriend and he normally films me but today I spot and let me come out my own

you know he was busy doing his videos and stuff so why not and it's such a

lovely day as well and I can't believe I'm wearing a jacket

a scarf etc just off to meet my mom and nan now though next shopping so I'm

gonna go and join them guys as always thank you so much for watching and I

can't wait for part 2 Zara try on whole Wow and also sorry before I forget make

sure you subscribe if you haven't already make sure you comment down below

what your favorite product was your favorite stock jacket shoes jewelry I

don't know I showed you guys so much today so make sure you show me some love

back

For more infomation >> ZARA HAUL AUTUMN WINTER 2018 - Duration: 21:05.

-------------------------------------------

Glimpse Of India In 1 minute Oh the places you'll go! - Duration: 2:45.

I've got to admit, when I arrived in India, I wasn't smitten like I am by so many other

countries.

The smoggy skies, soundtrack of screeching of horns, trash-strewn streets and the smells

(oh, the smells!) of New Delhi welcomed me, and I wondered what the hell I'd gotten myself

into.

Before we traveled to India, other travelers tried to describe this country to us, but

they always came short of words.

"India can't be explained," each of them would say.

"It can only be felt.

You just have to go and experience it yourself to understand."

And I was more overwhelmed at the prospect of traveling this gigantic country than I

was prepared for it.

My first moments in India were spent absorbing the sights from a taxi window.

Cattle weaving through traffic, enjoying their holy status.

Grown adults using the street as a bathroom.

Garbage strewn about liberally as if a trash can had never been invented.

After just an hour in India, a word to describe this country came to mind: Messy.

And at the time, I meant that in a negative way.

Dirty, unclean.

And then were are the stares.

I've been stared at a lot in the last couple years.

Our first time in India was a lot of things – chaotic, noisy, beautiful, hot, colorful,

uncomfortable, exciting, unique.

But if I'm honest, we weren't quite sure if we wanted to return.

Messy, yes, but charming and colorful too.

Full of unique beauty, and while it may not have the perfectly straight lines of the framed

paintings on your walls, it may just be one of your favorite pieces of art.

To be honest though, India isn't an ideal travel destination for everyone.

If you're not okay being uncomfortable and patiently peeling back the layers of a place

and a culture, then I don't think you could appreciate India.

But, for those of you who are seeking a transformational experience and are willing and excited to

jump headfirst into a realm that is unlike anything you've ever experienced, then India

may just be the perfect destination for you.

India is unapologetically dirty.

And you will experience a culture that can't be described in words - only felt.

You can explore ancient cities that look as if they came straight out of a bedtime story,

and observe a level of spirituality that can't be matched anywhere in the world.

India is certainly a special place.

A smelly, colorful, crowded, vibrant, hectic, crazy place.

And while I didn't always find traveling easy while I was in your colorful and hectic embrace,

I find myself craving more.

India, you have opened up a whole world I never knew existed, and there is so much still

to explore.

I can't wait to return to you, India, and experience more of your wild and addicting

beauty.

For more infomation >> Glimpse Of India In 1 minute Oh the places you'll go! - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to Set Up & Access Voicemail on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:48.

Voicemail:

Set Up Voicemail:

To set up voicemail,

from the Home screen select the Phone app.

Select the Visual Voicemail icon,

select "BEGIN SETUP",

select "FINISH".

Access & Check Voicemail:

When you receive a new voicemail,

the Voicemail icon will be displayed

in the Notification bar.

You can also access and check your voicemail

by selecting and holding the One (1) key from the dial pad.

From the Visual Voicemail app,

select the desired voicemail message.

Select the Play icon to play the message.

Select the Pause icon to pause.

To delete a message, select the Delete icon,

select "YES" to confirm.

Change Voicemail Password:

To change your voicemail password,

from the Visual Voicemail app, select the Menu icon,

then select "Settings".

Select "Change password".

Enter the new password, then select "NEXT".

Enter the password again to confirm,

then select "OK".

You can also access your voicemail

to change your password

by selecting and holding the One (1) key from the dial pad

and following the prompts.

However, you must know your current voicemail password.

If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password,

you will not be able to access your voicemail

until you reset your voicemail password.

To reset your voicemail password,

go to att.com/resetvm.

Voicemail Settings:

To access Voicemail settings,

from the Visual Voicemail app, select the Menu icon,

select "Settings", edit the settings as desired.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Set Up & Access Voicemail on Your LG Stylo 4+ | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Do you really want to grow your hair back? - Duration: 4:02.

Hello there Myrna Buckles here. How are you today?

I'm here to share with you. My hair loss journey, how I grew my hair back and how you can too if you'd like!

Several years ago. I lost a bunch of hair over a two three year period.

My stylist is the one that brought it to my attention. I went to the dermatologist

and all kinds of things and really

the product or the medications they gave me were hard to use didn't work real well.

So I didn't use them. So tell me this on a scale of one to ten,

how important is it to you to grow your hair back?

Would you really want to or you're just fed up with trying things or what?

I happened to fall into an opportunity of new products to try.

I just I was visiting family and a family member said hey, Myrna, you know, I love these products and

they've done great things for my hair and

I've seen other people have great results with them and

my answer to her was

I think they'll help my husband. I

purchased the products, brought them home to use and for my husband to use.

Within three months my hair was growing back and it was filling in and my stylist even suggested

growing my hair out!

Would you like results like that or at least an opportunity to see if you could have results like that?

There were three keys to

Me growing my hair back

One: I was open to new products & to trying something different?

On a scale of one to ten how open are you to trying new products?

Are you tired of people pushing products at you because you have hair loss? or

Are you ready to try again? Because they could work?

That's huge.

1. I was open to trying new products. 2. I was really excited because they were naturally based products and

3. I was ready to go for it

Whether they worked or not, I was gonna try and I was going to believe they worked!

The funny thing is my husband's hair grew in some...

Because he doesn't have as many viable hair follicles, but mine is really grown in and full

Do you want to

1. know about these products

2. are you open to trying new products and 3. do you want naturally based products?

If so, comment "HAIR"!

We will get you connected and you can try these products. They have a 30 day money-back guarantee and

It's not as far as growing your hair back.

But as far as if you decide you don't like them or want to send it back for any reason, you can.

And know that a lot of times it takes 90 days plus to start growing your hair back.

Again, comment "HAIR" and let's talk about these products and

Get you on the road to growing YOUR hair back SOON!

Okay. Have a great day. I can't wait to hear from you

Let's let's hear it for growing our hair back right? Let's talk soon!!

For more infomation >> Do you really want to grow your hair back? - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

WEHT Local Lifestyles - You Matter - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> WEHT Local Lifestyles - You Matter - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Versus series: Asajj Ventress vs. Ahsoka Tano - Duration: 15:13.

If you enjoyed the video consider subscribing as it really helps the channel out.

For more infomation >> Versus series: Asajj Ventress vs. Ahsoka Tano - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

WE2M174 - Replacing Your GE Dryer's Drum Baffle Screw AP2042300 PS267633 - Duration: 5:35.

Hi my name is Bill and today I'm going to be showing you how to replace the drum baffle

screw in your dryer the reason why you might have to do this is because the screw is damaged

broken or missing for this repair all you'll need is a phillips head screwdriver

WARNING before doing any repairs please disconnect your power source

so this is the appliance

that we'll be using in this demonstration it's a GE keep in mind yours at home might

look a little bit different than what we have here but the same technique should still apply

just make sure you turn your gas off so we're going to start by turning our dryer around

so what we'll need to do is remove these screws right here in order to get the control panel

off

so now that we have the back unscrewed we can just slide the control panel over and

we're going to lift it up and we're going to put it back in this space right here now

we're going to open up our dryer door and on either side there are two screw going straight

up so we need to remove those screws now and we're going to be using a phillips head screwdriver

to take these screw out

now that we have those screws out we can take the top off all we have to do is just lift

up and pull back slightly on the top and we'll set that off to the side and now that I have

these screws out I'm going to close up our dryer door so now you can see here we have

a space for three different screws but we only have two screws in this baffle causing

the baffle to be loose and with it being loose like that when it has a load of laundry in

it and it spinning around tumbling if you have something a little bit heavier or a bigger

load it could potentially break the baffle because of how loose it is like that so grab

your new OEM replacement drum baffle screw and if you don't have one already you can

find it on our online store so now we'll put the screw in the baffle and we'll screw that

down nice and tight we're going to be using a phillips screwdriver for this as well now

that we have that screwed down nice and tight you'll see that the baffle is not loose like

it was before you'll see that the baffle was nice and tight in there meaning there's less

potential for it to be damaged now I'm going to put the top back on and you'll see that

there are two tabs sticking out from the top there are going to be two slots that correspond

with them so I'm going to line those up so after I line those up I'm going to make

sure that the tabs go in the slots just like that and there's a couple on the front as

well so we can screw that back in to we're going to put in our screw with that little

tiny hole at the top we should be able to line up the screw with the hole that it belongs

to there once you have that started a little bit and then screw it in now we're going to

put our lint filter back into place because that came out a little while ago now we can

close our dryer door now we can line our control panel back up and slide that back over and

set that back into place now we can screw it back in now we can turn our dryer back

around and then once we do that we'll plug everything back in and your repair is complete

now we can turn our gas back on

Finally don't forget to plug in your appliance

if you need to replace any parts for your appliances you can find an OEM replacement part on our website

pcappliancerepair.com

Thanks for watching and please don't forget to like comment and

share our video also don't forget to subscribe to our channel your support helps us make

more videos just like these for you to watch for free

For more infomation >> WE2M174 - Replacing Your GE Dryer's Drum Baffle Screw AP2042300 PS267633 - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Roki Vulovic - Moja zemlja [TrueHD] - Duration: 3:16.

I LOOKED AT HER

THROUGH THE FIRST SUNRAYS

SHE IS THE RAINBOW WHICH LEADS ME THROUGH THE NIGHT

I LOOKED AT HER

AT THE BREAK OF THE DAWN

SHE IS THE LOVE THAT WILL NEVER PASS

I AM READY TO GIVE AWAY MY YOUTH

TO HER, TO THE TRUE HEROIC BRIGADE

IF NEEDED, I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO HER

TO MY HOLY LAND OF KRAJINA

IF NEEDED, I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO HER

TO MY HOLY LAND OF KRAJINA

FORGIVE ME, MY LOVE

BECAUSE I LOVE MY LAND

MORE THAN ANYTHING

SHE IS MOST BEAUTIFUL WHEN THE SUN IS RISING

AND WHEN THE NIGHT IS FALLING

AND WHEN THE RAINS ARE POURING

I AM READY TO GIVE AWAY MY YOUTH

TO HER, TO THE TRUE HEROIC BRIGADE

IF NEEDED, I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO HER

TO MY HOLY LAND OF KRAJINA

IF NEEDED, I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO HER

TO MY HOLY LAND OF KRAJINA

I LOOKED AT HER

THROUGH THE ACACIA BRANCHES

IN THE VALLEYS OF UNA, VRBAS AND SAVA

I REALIZED HER REAL POWER

THAT WHO SEES IT ONCE, WILL COME AGAIN

I AM READY TO GIVE AWAY MY YOUTH

TO HER, TO THE TRUE HEROIC BRIGADE

IF NEEDED, I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO HER

TO MY HOLY LAND OF KRAJINA

IF NEEDED, I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO HER

TO MY HOLY LAND OF KRAJINA

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét