- [Narrator] Do you regret
not paying attention in class this year?
- I wish I'd paid attention to Deborah.
- [Narrator] Are you sick
of study resources that just don't work?
- This study resource isn't working at all.
- [Narrator] Or are you sick of your friend, Becky?
- Honestly, I'm just planning on winging it.
- [Narrator] Then we've got the product for you.
- Hi, I'm McKenzie from StudyTime.
- I'm Jordan from StudyLink.
- Hi, I'm Taylor from StudyTime.
- I'm Jordan from Khan Academy.
- Hi, I'm Becky and I don't know anything for the exam.
- Hi hungry, I'm Dad.
- Hi, I'm Paula Bennett.
- I'm Seymour.
I'm the Right Honorable Sir Bill English.
I'm not.
- No, you're not. - I'm not.
How much do you actually plan
on doing these holidays, Becky?
- Absolutely nothing.
- So how about you crawl out of bed,
put down To All the Boys I've Loved Before,
and do something proactive these holidays?
- Come join us at our StudyTime workshops.
- This will not be your average biology lesson
with your middle-aged teacher, Deborah.
- Or Sandra.
- Ah, Sandra.
Instead in one day,
you can completely learn everything you need
to know for your exams.
- Our workshops have in them resources, our wonderful faces,
some other tutors that are also gonna help you
in understanding everything that you need for externals.
- You forgot banter.
- Ah, there will also be banter.
- I promise you, it will be fun and it will also
be the most proactive thing you've ever done this year.
So grab your mates, grab your pen,
and grab your mum's credit card.
- And head over to the StudyTime website to book in
for all the external practice that you'd ever need.
I'm personally attacked by that, now don't.
(laughs)
I'll be filing charges.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét