Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

Hello folks, Stathis here!

So, in today's video I will show you how to repair the rubber band that is inside

your old G.I Joe's figures.

This G.I Joe figure is NOT broken, it's just the rubber band that has been cut that is in his body.

This is Beach Head, a 1986 figure! I was...6 years old at that time!

Anyway, you will need to order rubber bands for old G.I Joe figures.

Something like this!

I will leave a link down in the video description in case you want to order them.

To change the rubber band, you will need a screwdriver.

And you need to unscrew this screw that he has on his back.

Split his torso in half.

And everything will fall down.

And here you can see that his rubber band has been cut.

Now we will change the rubber band.

Remove the crotch from here.

Place the new rubber band in here.

Place the crotch back.

I will try to pull the rubber band up. It will look like this.

Take this piece, put the rubber band around the peg and stretch it like this.

Now place the figure down.

And put back his arms, legs and head.

This is the hardest part of the repair because nothing stays on easily.

And everything falls apart easily.

I will try to do it in front of the camera.

If it will take me much time, I may do it off-camera.

Once the chest is on, the figure is ready! So, I managed to do it.

Now put the screw back in here.

And Beach Head is ready, like brand new!

Let's put on his accessories.

This piece goes through the arm, if I remember well. Yeap.

Place the gun into his hand.

Place him on the display stand.

And now he is like brand new!

And this is how you repair an old G.I Joe figure!

If you enjoyed this video, leave a comment and hit the "Like" button!

Thank you all for watching, see you next time, bye! :)

For more infomation >> G.I Joe O-ring fix|Πως να επιδιορθώσετε τους παλιούς σας G.I Joe - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to Tell If a Guy Likes You | A-TEEN | EP.16 (Click CC for ENG sub) - Duration: 8:59.

(Hana)

I like... you.

(I want to tell you that I like you at the perfect moment.)

(Episode 16. I Like You)

(July 2018)

(Do Hana)

You like her, don't you?

-Don't talk to me. -Don't be rude to your brother.

-Do you? -I don't like her.

Really?

Then can I flirt with her?

-Total jerk. -Do Hana, Do Hana.

Even her name is pretty.

She looks pretty in this picture too.

(Sophomore Class 3 Hana! I like you! Anonymous please!)

Do Hana.

What?

Just calling.

You do like her!

I knew you liked her!

Mom! Siwoo has a crush on someone!

-I told you I don't. -He likes someone!

It all started...

(1 year ago)

a long time ago.

When you spoke to me for the first time.

Excuse me.

Isn't this yours?

Yes.

(May 2018)

It's mine.

Don't you...

know me?

I don't.

Nam Siwoo. What's up?

Doha.

Oh, you're Do Hana?

Hey, don't even think about talking to Doha.

Hi, so you're Siwoo.

I'm Hana.

Yes.

I know.

Hana.

Do Hana.

Three, two, one!

I like... you.

Hey, that's enough.

Hey, look at this.

I never knew Doha could make these kinds of faces.

This is fun. Taking turns making goofy expressions.

Siwoo's smiling!

You shouldn't talk about others behind their back.

-I'm sorry. -I'm sorry.

Hey, why are you apologizing to him? Apologize to me.

I already like you...

And I'm not the black haired one. I'm Do Hana.

Make sure to use my full name. It's confusing.

and I start to like you even more.

Also...

You're not my type either.

The math...

-I'm not in trouble. -He's asking to borrow it.

-He never speaks full sentences. -No...

Although I don't like talking,

Lend it to me later.

Why?

Just because.

I wanted to talk to her.

You want to go to an art college?

No.

And talk to her again.

Doha.

Hana is waiting outside, ma'am.

Tell her to come in.

-Good luck. -Okay.

Siwoo.

Hi.

Because I liked you,

(#Illustrations)

I wanted to show you something that you liked,

but eventually started to like you more.

She has to try her best until the end. Player Yeo Boram!

What's a two-way situation?

It's when a player is attacked from both sides.

Like a love triangle?

It's similar.

Each and every moment,

you looked undeniably pretty.

I guess you never get tired of it.

From the beginning to the end, you were always pretty.

(A-TEEN)

(Today)

(Recent calls, Lee Jeongmin)

I heard you went camping with your friends.

What's up with that scowl on your face?

Stop sitting there and go talk to her.

-Why are you in my room? -I like your room.

It's cozy.

But your room is bigger.

I know that.

Your room is small and cozy.

You're too quiet and selfish.

I'm not selfish!

You are selfish.

People in this world aren't all quiet like you,

reading people's minds with legilimency.

Legi... what?

You have to talk!

Do you know why online anonymous pages

were created in the first place?

People want to borrow the influence of the mass,

or the power of anonymity to say what's on their minds.

That's why it was created.

I guess it's a cultural asset of the internet.

Earlier, people wrote anonymous letters,

used secret caller IDs,

or things like complaint boxes...

He doesn't talk and now he doesn't even listen.

Until now, every story...

was about you.

A story I told myself again and again

that evolved around you.

(Hana, where are you?)

Don't tell anyone that we met.

I was never even mentioned in this story.

What's up?

It was a story about the person that I like.

That's why

I wanted to tell a story about myself...

but I can't.

(A-TEEN)

No! I won't play basketball!

I told you not to call me.

Excuse me.

Isn't this yours?

No.

But I just saw you drop it.

I told you it's not mine!

I knew it. It is your ball.

Do Hana! Come on, let's go. What are you doing?

Who was that? Your boyfriend?

Since when?

You said you weren't seeing anyone!

He's just a stranger.

Oh, I thought you betrayed me and almost told your mom.

You're not close with my mom.

I am.

It was the first moment

that you and I spent together.

For more infomation >> How to Tell If a Guy Likes You | A-TEEN | EP.16 (Click CC for ENG sub) - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Tik Tok most popular sexual video 2018 | SEXY 420 - Duration: 2:12.

love tricks

For more infomation >> Tik Tok most popular sexual video 2018 | SEXY 420 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Should you sacrifice one life to save the lives of many? A Jewish approach. - Duration: 2:27.

You are an engineer working on a new railway project.

You see on the cameras a train speeding down the track about to kill a whole group of people

working on the track at the time.

You have a central override programme and can pull a lever which will divert the train

to another track on which there is only one worker who would be killed.

Would you pull that lever?

The philosopher Philippa Foot posed this scenario in the famous 'trolley dilemma'.

This dilemma is not just theoretical.

In the book Holocaust and Halachah, which explores how even in the horrors of the holocaust

Jews tried to keep Jewish law, the following tale is recounted.

A Jewish prisoner in a camp asked a rabbi this question...

"The Nazis have imprisoned 100 children who they plan to murder tomorrow morning.

My son is among them.

I can bribe the guard to free my son, but if I do the Nazis will grab someone else's

son to replace mine.

Rabbi, may I bribe the guards to free him?"

The rabbi didn't answer him.

From his inability to find a response, the father interpreted the Rabbis answer to mean

that he was not allowed to free his son at the cost of another person's life.

The Talmud, discussing a similar situation, says, "How do you know your blood is redder?

Maybe their blood is redder?"

Rashi, comments, saying: "Who knows that your blood is more treasured by your Creator than

the blood of someone else?"

That makes sense when talking about one person against another.

But how can we explain maintaining one life at the expense of hundreds or thousands?

Can't we say with absolute certainty that in God's eyes the lives of many people are

more valuable than the life of just one person?

It really depends how we measure the value of a life.

Judaism believes that each and every life represents a whole world.

No matter how many lives are being discussed we cannot pit life against life.

By pulling the lever to divert the train you are actively choosing to kill an individual,

and taking any life is murder, even if it's to save the lives of many others.

Obviously this is an oversimplification.

The complexities which go into making such a judgment are enormous -- which is exactly

why no human is in the position to judge the worth of somebody's life.

No one knows the potential or the challenges of an individual, or what God expects from

them.

We can never know someone's true value.

That is God's business alone.

For more infomation >> Should you sacrifice one life to save the lives of many? A Jewish approach. - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Memories of my Childhood Busy Life | Fun with Childhood Friends | Village Memories | Avakai Media - Duration: 1:23.

We spent our school days very busily

Because, immediately after school, we involve in a variety of games.

Our sister would play skipping along with her friends.

I would try to climb up the tree.

And our pet Tommy would wander about the tree like it too wanted to climb.

Those kind of games and fun are hard to find these days.

Now skipping means, not a game, but skipping our meal and fun.

Not climbing up trees, but the corporate ladder.

Totally a mechanical life.

For more infomation >> Memories of my Childhood Busy Life | Fun with Childhood Friends | Village Memories | Avakai Media - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Phoebe Ryan - Homie (Chris Lyon Remix) [Cover Art] - Duration: 3:26.

I was lookin' for love when I lost it

Had a laundry list of others on the side

I'm hopin' I will never act this way, like ever again

But I know it don't bother them

They wanna see me through my self destruction

I tell them, "Oh I'm not the girlfriend type"

Cause I can't promise I will never

Act that way, like ever again

Hurtin' so many gentlemen

So I just wanna be your homie

Call you up when I get lonely

At least until you get to know me

I just wanna be your homie

Only things that I have got to offer

Are selfishness and wounded pride

I'm pretty sure I'll never be myself, like ever again

There ain't no way to fix this mess

So I just wanna be your homie

Call you up when I get lonely

At least until you get to know me

I just wanna be your homie

Tell me what's the point of being anything more Or anything less

Right now you're exactly who I need you to be

So just get undressed

I just wanna be your homie

Call you up when I get lonely

At least until you get to know me

I just wanna be your homie

I just wanna be your homie

For more infomation >> Phoebe Ryan - Homie (Chris Lyon Remix) [Cover Art] - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dalvin Cook Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Vikings RB? | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:13.

Dalvin Cook Fantasy: Should You Start or Sit the Vikings RB? | Heavy.com

Minnesota Vikings RB Dalvin Cook has fantasy football owners in a tough spot.

Fantasy football owners will have their hands full this week when attempting to figure out what to do with Dalvin Cook.

The Minnesota Vikings' talented second-year running back missed Week 3 due to a hamstring injury, and his Week 4 status for Thursday Night Football remains up in the air.

This is a great sign for his Week 4 availability against the Los Angeles Rams, but that doesn't make him an instant-starter in season-long fantasy leagues.

Let's take a look at the argument for both sides and offer up a consensus.

The Argument for Starting Dalvin Cook.

Sometimes, talent just trumps everything.

Cook's pass-catching makes him an incredibly intriguing play in most formats, as the Rams have allowed 24 catches to opposing running backs through three weeks.

If Cook is all systems go, he should see plenty of targets coming his way in the passing game.

And while this season's numbers haven't been overwhelmingly impressive, the 23-year-old was impressive in the four games he played last year.

Over that stretch, Cook was a workhorse with 74 carries for 354 yards and two touchdowns.

The upside is unquestionably there, but it's not as simple as just going off that.

The Argument for Sitting Dalvin Cook.

There are some reasons for concern after Cook's start to the 2018 NFL season.

The Vikings running back is coming off a torn ACL last season and has totaled 26 carries for 78 yards (30 yards per carry) through the two games he played.

With that said, he did manage to catch nine passes for 107 yards.

In this specific instance, the negatives outweigh the positives in a big way for fantasy football owners.

Not only has Cook struggled this season, but hamstring injuries are nothing to mess around with.

Just last week, Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was expected to play but was held out in somewhat of a surprising decision.

Even if the Vikings do start Cook, one tweak could send him to the sidelines not only for this game but for a few additional weeks.

It's unlikely the team wants to risk that, so they could opt to play it safe.

Going beyond the actual injury, the numbers don't favor the Vikings running back in this matchup.

Aside from the pass-catching opportunities, the Rams have allowed just 96.7 rushing yards per game (No.

9 in the league) and two rushing touchdowns.

It's a tough matchup for Cook, and with the Rams boasting a high-scoring offense, Minnesota could be forced to throw early and often.

Consensus.

If Cook is cleared to play, I'm fine using him in daily fantasy games, such as DraftKings' showdown options.

But in season-long leagues, unless you have no one even remotely close to him in upside, I'd try to find another option.

Cook has the potential to put all the stats and numbers aside and just dominate, but with the matchup and injury together, it's a scary spot.

In 12-team leagues with flex and 14-teamers, I can understand rolling him out in your starting lineup.

But beyond that, I think playing it safe with the Vikings back and treading lightly Thursday is the smart move.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét