Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

spiritual hospital beyond what medicine and science can offer

receive your healing and deliverance today

[music]

faith

hope

peace

[Music]

this is a place of love in the times of need

welcome to spiritual hospital

[Music]

the mind enable you to function your mind without

the mind, I am telling you that you need to keep your mind stay on God

that's where you are gonna get your peace

but some people mind, they are not in God

their mind is in their situation, in their circumstances, their trouble

they are in the world in all kind of things but your mind is not on the right

place and that's a trick of the enemy for you to have no peace, for you to have no

joy but I'm here to tell you that is

through your mind you are able to feel, it is through your mind you're able to

perceive, it's through your mind you're able to think, it is through your mind your

it's through your mind you're able to reason, it is a driving force

your mind is a driving force to your action

if good things come from your mind, good things will come from your action

your mind is the center of your life, your mind control your thought process

every decision you make comes from your mind so if your mind is not on God what

decision can you possible make? oh mighty God, oh my God and the Bible says

so am i thinking, so is he, what are you thinking

so am I thinking so is, the mind affects the body, it is said that 80% of illness

is caused by the mind, did you hear that? 80% of illnesses is caused

from the mind, the mind is very powerful I'm telling the people to keep your mind

safe as in God, if you want peace so I'm just analyzed

in your mind let you understand the importance of the mind and so the mind

affects your behavior, good tree bears good fruit but bad tree bear it bad

fruit so what fruit is coming from your mind? it is bad fruit or good fruit?

the mind creates thoughts and energy Satan attacks your mind church, Satan attacks

your mind, the mind is the center attack place for Satan it's where he launched

most of his attacks, your mind, your mind and if the enemy can get your mind

glory to God, if your enemy can get your mind, trust me, you're a walking zombie and

some of us we are Christian huh we are Christians but we are walking zombies

because the enemy have their minds, but I'm here this morning to emancipate the

minds of God people from mental slavery yes, he wants to give it to you

but your mind has to stay at him for you to receive it and so back when I was

saying that God knows that we are going through God knows that we were going through

all kind of situation, we have a spiritual bacteria here on earth that caused sin

sin bacteria is rampant in the earth and that sin bacteria will give you all

kind of things to steal your joy to steal your peace to steal everything but

God said he wants to provide a spiritual immunization for

somebody God wants to provide peace, peace is your

spiritual immunity, how many need some spiritual immunity to keep you through

this wicked world? come on, the sin bacteria is rampant and that's

that's why you have no peace, but there is an antidote, God peace

that will cause the sin bacteria to name and give you joy and give you peace

in a spiritual chemotherapy oh people are not understanding revelation it's

revelation, peace is your spiritual radiation to dismantle all the

spiritual effects that's going on in your life in your mind, it can only come

from God, God needs to inject it, God wants to inject it in your being and

this spiritual chemo or spiritual radiation it has no side effects, no side

effects Church, is perfect cure, perfect peace

it is your antidote...

you have joy but this morning I came to introduce the prescription to the church

spiritual antidote called peace, you need it against all spiritual bacteria called sin

let somebody get this revelation from you mighty God

as it is in the natural, so it is in the spiritual, Oh hallelujah

you will go through trials, you will go through persecution but there is a

spiritual antidote for your issues for your problem but the solution chemo

eradicate cancer out of individuals body, the physical chemo, spiritual chemo I'm

just calling it for you to understand our spiritual medication called peace

the fruit of the Spirit one of the fruit of the Spirit you need to take it

I am prescribing it to you this morning

now pastor Deborah, how can I take this medication that you are telling me?

how can I take it? how can I ingest this medication? how can I

ingest this? how can I ingest this medication? how can I ingest it when I

have so many destruction around me? when I have so many sorrow around me so much

I'm going through, church, I tried it, as I'm introducing to you last week I got

an injection of antidote of the Holy Spirit and boosted all I was going through

and last night when the house and I could not sleep in my house

the Lord gave me another antidote...

I took the spiritual antidote

and when I stayed my mind on God oh Hallelujah

through the trials, through the test

I had joy church, joy that nobody can give to me...

and every turmoil all around me... was like foolishness, you know what I'm

talking about, the sister knows what I'm talking about

because your life was a living turmoil

but even in the turmoil, God give you peace

but nobody here is going through anything, so they can't relate

nobody can't relate, but when you are going through living hell...

you got nobody to call up, you got nothing to help you

and you get a glimpse of revelation

and God begin to tell you, my child, you need the perfect joy, perfect peace

and you don't have that, because your mind is not stayed on me but everyone for

so the enemy want to destroy me, so I dont have joy

what will I choose? will I choose situation around me and get consumed by that?

or allow my mind to be on Christ

did you know that God is the sovereign God of this universe?

did you know that God will work it out for me?

He told me if I keep my mind on him I will give you the revelation, will work it out for you

all things work out for good because I love him

but if I dont stay my mind on God... how am I gonna know that?

glory to God... He told me that all things work together for good...

I got a revelation that joy is coming in the morning

so, it doesn't matter what I am going through, the joy is coming in the morning

don't you know that God is more than able to take you out of it?

don't you know that God is more than able to take the turmoil out of your household?

I am with the holy ghost, I am not crazy, but I am with the holy ghost

there is no policeman that can arrest me cause in spiritual realm there is no policeman

glory to God... I am intoxicated with the holy ghost but I am not gonna be arrested

because the angels are blocking out the spiritual policeman

blocking out the demons, if you could see my protection

in the spiritual realm, no demos can come and try to arrestme

because there are angels in the realm of the spirit

and they are blocking out those demos

blocking out those spiritual policemen

He fill me up...

I am intoxicated, I am no longer me... but is Christ now

that reign in this mortal body and enable me to execute

a word in the atmosphere... church, when you allow the holy spirit

to take over your body, he infill you with spiritual wine, spiritual intoxication

and cannot think straight

so in the natural I can't think straight but in the spiritual he is helping me

glory to God, I feel like preaching all day

but the people like to go home

I have the spirit propelling me to preach

glory to God...

spiritual hospital with pastor Deborah Colquhoun

it's time to walk in

healing and deliverance

visit our Sunday services at 11:30 a.m.

1179 Finch Avenue West unit 16, Keele and Finch area

for information call us at 416-526-0763

spiritual hospital with Pastor Deborah Colquhoun

every year thousands of pastors migrate to Canada and start

independent churches, transcending denominational barriers tells the

stories of this migrant ministers and Canadian Christian Ministries, the

organization that is helping them to fulfill their destiny

buy online now at

amazon.com amazon.ca and barnes & noble.com

i'm gonna encourage you today

to purchase this manual, spiritual hospital manual

that God have inspired me to write so

that I can bring to individuals, hope to this nation, there are so many issues

there's so many problems there are so many things that people are going

through and they just cannot find a way out

I've gotten calls right left and center of people wanted deliverance and the

manpower here at this spiritual hospital is just not feasible and so I've put

this book together this manual together with all the tools that you need to walk

in your healing and deliverance, it's a very very good tool that will bring

hope to you your family your church people around you

you can understand spiritual issues you can know how to come out and how to walk

and maintain your healing and deliverance, there's so many vital

information that is in this book you can serve deliver yourself after you read

this book it's a great investment and I to encourage you to purchase this book

it is just $25 including shipping and handling or if you want to come to the

spiritual hospital and get your copy it's $20 you can mail us a check at the

address at the end of the broadcast or you can send us a check for $20

to info@spiritualHospital.ca and we will mail you your copy this book

this manual will change your life their information in there that will shock you

see the Bible say that people are perishing because of lack of knowledge

and so you need the knowledge, you need understanding while you're

going through what you're going through and how to come out is the it will

will expose the enemy it will give you information

where you will be like ah, and some of the information are simple

information but if you don't know you don't know and so this will get you out

of your predicament and get your loved ones and people around you out of your

situation and so I encourage you to purchase the spiritual manual, God bless you

the people came ready to go home, they don't like holy ghost move

all they want but we live in dispensation and we need the Holy Ghost...

without the Holy Ghost, we are go home the same way we came

because flesh cannot give revelation

glory to God and if I please get on that man you here until next week that's

people force and rush God but God don't rush and this is why we miss our

blessing all the time, that's why we miss our break through a lot of time

see in the older times people never rush, they've come to in the sanctuary

or they assemble, whatever you call it, in the days and they spend the whole

day with God, all day, oh glory to God, but we all want to hurry we

want this microwave gospel I want this microwave thing to feed us and you think

that can do? no, if you want peace you have to go beyond microwave gospel I'm

preaching to somebody this afternoon if you want peace

you're gonna go beyond one hour service huh if you want peace you need the word

in your life because there's power in the word, oh glory to God

if you want peace, you need to be in the atmosphere of God, oh Hallelujah

emancipate the mind of the people Lord

block out the devil from their minds so that Lord God

block out false teachings

Almighty God so they will now receive the directives to receive peace

that first of all you need to keep your eyes, number one, keep your eyes

fixed on Christ and who He is and what he has

for you is his love church his ultimate love his ultimate grace, I want to bring

forth grace this morning but this in the mid my morning God ship it and tell me

to bring this instead of instead of what I was gonna bring, grace I did more about

but if you keep your mind on God you will know you can't see very clearly

when you don't keep your eyes on God you can't see very clear without him he

should be your focus nothing else because you're on earth for him the

Bible says that even a song that says that turn your eyes

upon Jesus look full in his wonderful face and the things of this earth will go

slightly dim in the light of his glory and grace... number two remove our focus

from earthly things and set your mind on things above not in earthly things

where is your treasure? where is your treasure Church? is it in

earthly vessels? is it in the things of the earth, but Lord want you to keep your

eyes on heavenly things not on the world things, renew your mind, if your mind is

not renewed, it will be control by you, by the world system and others

number four, anybody taking all these things? or you know it already? you know

these things, you know these things, as simple as they might sound

these things will help you

they will help you to gain peace they will help you to get even more

than peace, joy, happiness fulfillment, if you keep your eyes on Christ, but how do

you keep your eyes on Christ I'm giving them to you

number four you meditate on God's Word by studying it and reflecting on it at

all times, all times, His promises... who He is again...

number five praying without ceasing, not just once a day but at all times

when you walk and talk at your work when you driving, you pray without ceasing

understand that one of the element of one of the formula of Prayer it's

communicating with God at all times like I was going through this morning and I

sort of communicated with God and I said God what is this and God speak back I

also take the time to listen when you speak to God because prayer is not a

one-way communication it's a two way direct but 90 percent of chistemdon

going with a one-way dialect that says why you can't hear what God is saying

but God speak it says my sheep know my voice, do you really know His voice? do

you really know his voice I do you know the enemy voice your voice the world

voice, you gotta understand to hear his voice so take time to listen when you

talk to him talk to him when you're going out mighty God I'm going out this

morning Lord I don't know my way I don't I can't do anything without you put

everything before God see I'm preaching and I'm giving God I'm already I'm gonna

tell him God God do what you want to do with me

I wanna come down and I tell God God come down if somebody troubles me God

deal with them sometimes we take matters into our own

hands that's why we can't find peace but give it over to Jesus give it over

communicate with him at all times no matter how simple it might be if you're

going out God I'm going out you feel like you're good you feel like it's all

right nothing ever happened to me I'm good on the road and you go drive, no

communicate with God and said God I'm going on the road right now God protect

me, see, I was coming here this morning hadn't I talked to God maybe how would I

would be seven feet under already because somebody almost crushed me I'm

gonna wait until it happened before you've talked to him at all times all

times every situation when you're working say God I don't know how to do

this help me direct me every time, trust me you'll find peace and the peace that

I'm talking about is a peace that surpasses all human understanding

in Philippians 4:6 7 number 6 watch how you think, the Bible said from and follow

my bridge in, what are you thinking? for you to find peace, so the negative

thought process is what giving you confusion making you feel depressed all

those things that is contrary to real peace so your mind need to be

thinking the right thing and the Bible says finally my bridge in what sort

think these things the things that are true what is true? remember I said

there's a difference with facts and truth? the truth is at root of God

what God says that's the truth that overrides all the facts it overrides all

the negative things that override the report of the doctor it reports the bad

news, it override the thing that the landlord wants to give you for

closure or all of these things the facts replace it with the truth of the word of God

the plan that he has for you is all good everything in the Bible will override

the negative things so I'm gonna think about the things that are Noble

things that are just whatever things that are pure whatever things that are

lovely whatever things are a good report one of the things that are any any

virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things

and the scripture goes on, number seven, try to stop to figure out things on your

own many of us we are trying to figure things in our own, but we can't

figure it out, we can't figure it out, what you need to do is trust God trust

God if you trust God he will take care of it for you that's where I am trust

in God, I am trusting God through the difficult times, I trusted God to this

church despite of what it looks like I trust God when I don't have no money to pay the

bills for the church I trust God when I don't have money to pay my own home

I don't come and cry at the church I don't come and pressure the church but

I trusted God and he brought me through

he brought me just trough, if he brought me he

can bring you too, he can, is not a God that is partial, the next thing number

eight, abide in God, stayed focused as I preached a couple week ago, number nine

serve God, serve God, Jesus told us in Matthew chapter six, no one can serve two

masters... what you're talking about? I'm serving God, we can't serve God and

still serve another master, what is your master today? what are you so

consumed into it? is the things of this world? is it your children? is it your car?

because some people serve car

spiritual hospital with Pastor Deborah Calqohoun

it's time to walk in healing and deliverance

Visit our Sunday services at 11:30 a.m.

1179 Finch Avenue West unit 16, Keele and Finch area

for information call us at 416-526-0763

spiritual hospital with pastor Deborah Calqohoun

[Music]

For more infomation >> "God will keep you in perfect peace Part II" - Spiritual Hospital 2018, Show #30 - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pair the Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor with a Cochlear Wireless Mini Microphone - Duration: 2:44.

A Cochlear™ Wireless Mini Mic

can help you to hear better over a distance

and in noisy listening situations.

While charging,

the LED on top of the Mini Microphone lights red.

When fully charged, it lights green

with red flashes every 2 seconds.

Before using your Mini Microphone for the first time,

make sure it has been charged for at least 3 hours,

even if the light indicates a full charge.

To pair your Mini Microphone with your Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor,

remove and turn off your sound processor.

Then, power on your Mini Microphone

by pressing and holding the on/off button for 2 seconds

until the LED turns green.

To begin pairing,

press the pairing button on the back of the Mini Microphone

using the tip of a pen or similar object.

The LED on top of the Mini Microphone

will blink yellow every 2 seconds for 20 seconds

to indicate it is in pairing mode.

During these 20 seconds,

switch on your sound processor.

Your sound processor will briefly flash a blue indicator light

to tell you pairing has been successful.

When you are ready to use your Mini Microphone,

give it to the person you want to listen to

and ask them to position it close to their mouth

by placing it on their clothing using the clip on the back.

The Mini Microphone has directional microphones,

so must be positioned vertically to point at the speaker's mouth.

If you have a Mini Microphone 2+,

you can place it on a table

to listen to multiple speakers in a group setting.

You can stream audio to your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor from a Mini Mic

by pressing and holding the sound processor button,

using the CR310 Remote Control,

or via the Nucleus Smart App.

For more infomation >> Pair the Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor with a Cochlear Wireless Mini Microphone - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

James Hardie Siding Elk Grove IL 847-427-6200 James Hardie Siding Elk Grove IL - Duration: 2:32.

James Hardie Siding Elk Grove IL

Chicagoland Builders is proud to be an "Elite Preferred Contractor" with James Hardie Fiber

Cement Siding.

Which is the top ranking supplier in the industry.

You want to ensure you're buying the best possible product when you choose to re-side

your home or business.

James Hardie invented fiber cement and remains the leader in the field.

Siding is exposed to Mother Nature all day, every day, for years.

Weather, water, time, fire and pests—all can lead to trouble.

That's why James Hardie's hardworking products are engineered to stand up beautifully,

whatever the elements.

James Hardie® fiber cement products combine beautiful design with high performance.

Time and time again, James Hardie siding beats their competitors on both curb appeal and

durability.

James Hardie ColorPlus® Baked-on technology has greater resistance to fading, chipping

and cracking, meaning less maintenance for you.

It's the easiest way to choose a gorgeous color for your house, and feel confident in

its staying power.

Their ColorPlus Technology comes in a variety of gorgeous colors curated by their color

experts.

There are many reasons to choose James Hardie siding over vinyl, the first of which is appearance.

James Hardie siding is over five times thicker than vinyl, allowing for a more authentic

wood-grain effect.

The result is more elegant than vinyl.

Also James Hardie siding is more fire-resistant than vinyl siding.

Vinyl may crack and warp from the elements; James Hardie siding won't melt and are resistant

to warping, sagging, melting and fading.

James Hardie siding is not only less expensive than wood siding it doesn't attract pests,

and resists water absorption to help protect against mold, swelling and cracking.

When there's a fire, James Hardie siding is noncombustible, while wood goes up in flames.

All James Hardie siding products come with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim

products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty.

With Chicagoland Builders what you get is competitive pricing, the experience you want,

the service you expect and most importantly the quality you deserve.

Give us a call today for a free in home estimate, 847-427-6200.

For more infomation >> James Hardie Siding Elk Grove IL 847-427-6200 James Hardie Siding Elk Grove IL - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Start using the Nucleus® Smart App for the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor - Duration: 2:42.

Designed specifically for the Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor,

the Nucleus Smart App is the first ever mobile application

to control a cochlear implant sound processor

directly from a compatible Apple or Android™ device.

You can monitor the status of your equipment

and battery life

and, for added reassurance,

the 'Find my Processor' function can help you to locate

a misplaced processor.

To get started, download the app

from the Apple App Store

or Google Play Store.

To start using the Nucleus Smart App,

log in with a Cochlear Account.

We recommend that you do this before your initial activation

so that you're ready to use the Nucleus Smart App

when you receive your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor.

If you've purchased a Cochlear product from the online store,

or have used a Cochlear online service in the past,

you may already have a Cochlear Account.

If you do not already have a Cochlear Account,

tap 'Create New Account'.

Then, follow the instructions in the Nucleus Smart App

to set up your Cochlear Account.

To start using the Nucleus Smart App

with your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor

you'll need to pair your sound processor

to your compatible Apple or Android device.

To pair your sound processor, follow the instructions

in the Nucleus 7 Pairing Guide

or watch the 'How to pair' animation.

Once you have paired your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor

with your compatible Apple or Android device,

follow the instructions within the Nucleus Smart App

to 'Set up your processor'.

When setup is complete, you will be ready to use

the Nucleus Smart App with your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét