Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation

The school comes along just to end em

So the annual problem through our generation is finding a good way to spend it

On fighting your mommy or climbing up the Eiffel Tower

Discover that doesn't exist or giving a monkey a shower

step in tidal wave creating nanobots

Signing a dodo bird Hey

As you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall

Gary so stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do

To synchronize guys Phineas and Ferb are gonna

Mom Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence

Dinner kids this theater was built over 70 years ago in this neo Egyptian style

And apparently there used to be a whole Pharaoh's tomb display with the mummy in the sarcophagus

I mean you couldn't pick a better place to watch a classic old mummy movie

Dad where do you find a mummy heading deep in the bowels of the pyramids it's better put this on vibrate

Dad is it hard to get into a pyramid. Yes indeed often you had to negotiate various booby traps that were set centuries before

Awesome booby trap Ferb we should get our own money

Let me tell you about my buddy he's 3000 years old he's wrapped in bandages and covered in mold it debris

My undead mummy and me

If a bully ever tries to poke me in the eye I'll introduce it to my decomposing guy

And dad mommy and me

All the kids at school are gonna have a conniption when they get a load of my funky Egyptian

MC

My dad, mommy and me. Yeah

I'm dead. Mommy and me

That would be awesome. Dad kill me

Come on Ferb. We'll be back before he wakes up. Uh-oh. Those bozos aren't pulling anything on my watch

Hey Ferb, where's Perry

Good morning Agent P. Doofenshmirtz is at it again

It appears that he's purchased a string of odd items one pound of blood sausage head. It's Mike grocery list. There it is

One magnet one map of the city's drainage pipes and two tons of scrap metal. It's in your hands now Agent P. We're now

Mr. Employee, sir, where's the mummy exhibit?

Manager assistance requested. Yes boys wouldn't know where the mummy exhibit is. It's in storage in the basement

Guess who's going to the basement?

For more infomation >> Phineas And Ferb Are You My Mummy? Part 1 - Max Miah - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Roll Hunting Nickels - Finally Found It! BOOM! 🔥 - Duration: 14:14.

I wonder what's in this box of nickels

hey everyone is Rob with Rob finds treasure and we've got a nickel box to hunt today

so I got this nickel box at a bank that I haven't been doing a little bit I've

been really trying to mix up my banks I've been trying to go to my dye banks

and get nickels and my nickel banks and get dimes or pennies and you name it

just trying to kind of play the roulette a little bit if you will now the banks

hitting I keep going back and getting that denomination but nickels have been

a little bit hit and miss over the last several boxes I've actually had about

three boxes that I didn't even post because it was just a bunch of early

Jeffersons then I've got a couple of boxes still to post that did have some

pretty cool finds in them but nothing crazy I haven't had a box with more than

one silver or more than one Buffalo in a while and I'm hoping that this box

produces that that being said you guys know the routine I've opened the box

it's definitely circulated nickels it's a little bit too trashed I got a funny

story about this you'll see the rolls are a little bit dirty and they even got

some grass on them because after I open it at the bank when I was walking it

indoors it was raining and a couple of the rolls fell out and when I went to

catch him more rolls found so I had to scoop off the grass throw them back in

the box what a mess so I have to go through this

hunt it wouldn't surprise me if we encounter some grass man it was a mess

maybe it was a good mess because it's gonna lead to something good in the box

who knows enough rambling let's kick off the hunt I'll be checking for Enders

along the way and loop you in if there's something or someone roll two off to a

quick start got our first 40s nickel of the box it's

a 46 Philadelphia roll number four last coin in the roll is a forties nickel and

it's a 1940 Philadelphia at that rolled over 12 gonna have our third 40s nickel

of the box 1947 Denver Road number 15 gonna have our fourth 40s nickel 1940

Philadelphia roll 21 is gonna produce our fifth 40s nickel and it's another

1940 so three from that same year roll 25 our sixth 40s coin and this

one's a trashed 41 roll number 26 and we've got another 40s nickel another

trashed 1941 San Francisco roll 28 you gotta laugh at the grass but I do find

another 41 Philadelphia again not in great shape but we'll take it

roll number 35 we're gonna have another 40s nickel here this one's a 48 Denver

same roll guys we got a 1950 sitting here so I'm gonna preface this with what

I always say when I pull a 39 or 50 I recently found a 39 d the last nickel I

need to find on my own for my Jefferson nickel set now I've got the whole set

because I've been donated a 50 d but I've never pulled a 50 d can this 1950

in pretty decent shape pretty decent shape can it be a 50 d without a 50 d we

got a 50 d a 1950 d and it is in decent shape I have found a 1950 D in

circulation I have now found every Jefferson nickel there is to find in

circulation it looks pretty good a little bit of dirt on it but you just

ignore the dirt for a second look how crisp and God We Trust is he's

even got some detail in his hair still the fields don't look too bad

this one might have been in someone's collection for a while and look at that

RIM that's a nice tight rim too in 1950 D definitely a key date let's go ahead

and grab the red book and look at the mintage I think it's 2.6 million but I

could be off let's take a look all right everyone 1950 Deon Nichols I

was right two point six three million just over EMS sixty is $14 I don't think

it's MS sixty man it's pretty nice though it is pretty nice yeah it's

pretty nice it might be a you 55 I could maybe squeeze a fifty eight out of it's

got some toning a little bit of dirt on Liberty but that's just a little bit of

dirt and toning at the end of the day not a lot of scratches some hair detail

pretty good rim pretty good lettering overall it's not in bad shape I don't

think it's a mess 60 but it's definitely definitely a good definitely a good pull

my first one's in great shape a little bit of scratches like I said that's why

it's not gonna get an MS grade I don't think but still a you 55 I would say all

day I'd be surprised if it dropped below a you 50 and I wouldn't be surprised and

it got an au 58 grade so I will take that I'm happy what a great coin one of

the best ones you can pull other than a variety for the Jefferson nickel set

roll 39 got another 40 s nickel and this one looks pretty good too yeah not too

bad looking in 1940 Denver more grass but more importantly rule 41 and we've

got some colors here so I figured I would open this with you guys take a

look at this copper edged one and it's just the 2004 D so not the double die

obverse 2004 P but interesting toning on the edge kind of odd

it's really just gunky and dirty and then we've got possibly a war nickel

here no we've got a burnt Buffalo I

might have a D mint mark let me let's look at this under the scope put it

under the scope here well see if there's a mint mark first hmm it's pretty

damaged down there probably just damage and then the front

yeah that's worn slick I don't think nigga dating will help

this because it's toned dark like this and if I nigga date it it'll be silvery

right where it's nigga dated and it will stand out worse let me go wash it with a

little warm soapy water since it's already pretty toasty anyway and we'll

see what it comes out like all right guys

as expected not much happened to it differently I don't see a mint mark and

you can almost make out a date so the soap water helped but I don't think I

can get a date on this alright guys I'm done filling with this my best guess

based on what I see is that 1925 or 1926 I'm pretty certain it's either one of

those two and it does not have a mint mark that I can tell it's just some

damage right down there so I think it's a 25 or 26 Philadelphia we'll call it

that I have both of those for my set so it's not a big deal and we'll leave it

alone for now rule number 42 I got it first here or maybe a first back-to-back

1940 ones in a roll looks like one is a Philadelphia

and the second one is a Denver so two more forty ones that's five nineteen

forty ones in this box well number forty five guys had laid him out

I found a 1955 D and I always checked the nineteen fifty five D for the over

mintmark D over s there's a number one and a number two variety the number two

you can see the edge of it right here but you don't see any of the s in here

or protruding left of the D on the number one variety you can see the loop

inside of the S and you can see the S coming out from the D as well as on top

so it's the more sought-after variety extra fine is 12 bucks versus ten not a

huge difference but there's a difference so I pulled this one out doesn't look

like it's in bad shape I would say it's at least extra fine and might even be a

you on the front the back looks good too so this might be at least an au type

nickel in my opinion so I went ahead and stuck it under the microscope and let me

show you what I see here's what I see under the microscope in my opinion I

think I see part of the curve inside here and the s up here sticking to the

left protruding to the left now it's also flattened a little bit that D so

you could argue that that's part of the problem but if I flip it upside down I'm

fairly certain it looks like there's part of the ass it could not be I don't

know it it could just be damaged the way that that looks so I'm asking for your

opinion I have looked at hundreds of these nickels I've never had one even

come close that I even considered maybe for a second that it was a D over s but

there's something in there and it really feels like you could see the top of the

S here and it's been flattened here's the picture one more time

got it here you can see it protruding out and the bottom comes out a little

bit too so it's very clearly I mean you could argue that some of that's damaged

obviously mine's a dirtier not as clean it could just be a

damaged D but if that's a push to the side demon that's a dramatic push and

there is something in the middle there hard to tell for sure could this be a

do-over ass will flip it all the way around sure it looks funny to me

sure looks funny I could be seeing things after finding that 1950 diiemma

look sided but man I think I see something inside that D I'm gonna pull

it out for now we'd love to hear your thoughts

could this be in 1955 d / s number one if it is the conditions pretty good in

my opinion still a cool find let's take it up here for now and we'll get back to

the hunt rule 47 surprising enough another 1941 Philadelphia alright

everyone another box of nickels hundred and I will classify this as a pretty

good box we end up with a whopping seven 2009's but they're all Denver I can't

seem to find very many Philadelphia mints but make sense of where my

location is a couple of odd tone coins that I camped another one of those

silver-plated 83s and then kind of odd toned 68s I think it might have been a

proof at one point but you never know I put it to the side we got 13 from the

40s for 1940s 640 ones a 46 47 and a 48 we got 9 in the 50s fine in the box

a 1950 D my first-ever can't get mad at that a 53 a 55 pretty nice shape

possible D / s we'll take that as well we got 4 from 57 and 2 from 58 to go

along with a couple of really nice sixties coins a 62 in really great shape

and a 64 common coin but you don't find them

like this very often so I pulled it out I'll PI hold on to it and then either a

25 or 26 Buffalo can barely read the date under certain lighting and under my

loop but it's a Philadelphia I think it's 25 or 26 so in my opinion

one of my better boxes anytime I can pull a nickel I've never pulled and a

very tough pole along with a possible variety coin a buffalo a couple of nice

coin 709 s and 22 early Jefferson's will take it hopefully you enjoyed this home

with me I know I did if you did I'd appreciate a thumbs up and as always

everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Roll Hunting Nickels - Finally Found It! BOOM! 🔥 - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pruning Ground Cover Eptemia "Red Apple" - Vargas Landscaping Presents - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Pruning Ground Cover Eptemia "Red Apple" - Vargas Landscaping Presents - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Making Time When You Have No Time - Duration: 13:32.

Hello everyone and welcome to this webinar on how to make time when you don't have any time

I know a lot of us are busy with jobs and families and life in general and

These past couple of months I have been

Attempting to make more time throughout my day to be able to keep up with all of that as well as finish

the nanodegree on time

So there are just a couple of things that I changed the first thing was that I

realized that in order to

have more time in my day to work on the nanodegree I was gonna have to make more sacrifices

whereas the first couple of months I was hanging out with friends and

just chilling and relaxing every single night.

Then once I realized how far behind I actually was without really realizing it

I started hanging out them only once or twice a week and

things didn't really change that much, but I was getting a lot farther a lot faster and I could tell it I was progressing a lot quicker

So some things that I do

to make more time is I get re-inspired.

I Create time

I tune out all the other distractions and just dedicate those couple of hours to coding and nothing else.

I make use of the comments when I am writing codes on the projects or when I had to stop in the middle of them and

I figured out what works for me

so what works for me might not be the same thing as what works for you, and that's okay just play around with things and

eventually, you'll get into a routine of

Coding out a specific time or coding a different time every day and

Some days you're gonna be like, okay

I'm gonna do lessons at this point and project at this point or the other way around or today's just a lesson day today

Today is just a project day

Whatever it's different

Week by week. It's different day by day. It's different person by person

So it's all about figuring out what works for you and changing that.

So some ways to get inspired are kind of remember why you started. I started because

-part of it- was I loved playing around with the themes and designs on WordPress. I

love creating things and

I like helping other people create what they like, so

figuring out a balance between what is possible and

what would look good and

what a customer wants is exactly the type of thing I like doing and in my job right now

I'm doing that with

The articles that go on their blogs and I get to do a little bit of the design work as well

but it's fairly regimented

So I would really like to do something where I get more freedom and one of the ways to do that is through coding.

Another way that I get inspired is I look through job postings, and I kind of see what people are looking for and

what types of

Requirements they have for the jobs what types of things are in the "it would be amazing if you know this to section"

and I kind of look towards that it's not okay. This is where I need to be at and this is where I am now and

this is where I was months ago. I kind of looked back to see what I have accomplished in that point

and then I realized that I can do this in this amount of time and

just remember that change is good. You don't always have to be stagnant in your career and

With the way technology is going right now,

The ability to be able to code is useful no matter what you are doing.

Even if you don't know everything

It's so amazing just be able to look at a at a website and be like, "oh, this is why it's not working right" and

Even just knowing that you can go to someone who can make the change if you are not in that

position to be able to and

The last thing that I do when I'm trying to get more inspired is I bribe myself, I'm not ashamed of it

I will say if I get to

this amount of lessons. I can go out for a beer with friends tomorrow. If I get to this point in the project I

can have ice cream tonight.

Like it's just little things that

you can just have something to look forward to after meeting up with that spot specifically.

The next thing that I do is I create time in my schedule whereas before I was just like

"Oh, I'll get to it eventually." Now I've been making time: I wake up early.

I work at 8:30 in the morning. So I get up at 5:30 and

I give myself half an hour to make coffee and become slightly conscious and

Then I start working on things and I found that this actually helps me a lot because my brain isn't

overthinking things that early in the morning. It's what is the quickest way to do this thing? What is the easiest way to do this?

Rather than "oh, maybe I can do

this and this and this" where it's really just semicolon and when I code at night

I'll leave off in a spot and I'll make a note saying "hey

this is what's not working" and I'll just look at it in the morning with a fresh set of eyes and it's just

amazing. It's made my coding go by so much faster

Another thing I do is add questions to slack at the end of my morning session (if I have any) and

then during my lunch break I will go back onto

slack and I will look and see what other people say from an idea about how to do it

and then I will go

back after work and

just kind of work my way through those responses to figure out which one works the best for me and

which one makes the most sense and kind of learn the other ways too and then continue on in my project and then I'll

inevitably to another standpoint and I'll put it away for the night and then wake up early in the the next morning again and

One thing that I know everyone's like, "oh my gosh, wake up early. I can't do that."

What helped for me was

slowly moving my wake-up time back half an hour. I used to wake up half an hour before I had to go to work and

I was groggy until like 10 a.m. And

so obviously that wasn't good on any

standard, so I created a

morning routine. Basically I wake up I go get coffee. I set my timer I code for until

7:00 and then I get ready and go to work in yadda yadda yadda and

The one thing that kind of gets me up and gets me going in

the morning is knowing that I can have my coffee. If I sleep in I

Don't generally let myself have coffee because I've gotten so much more sleep because I get

so

into my sleep;

I go to sleep early as well so that I

can wake up early. So then if I sleep past my alarm I

Don't really need coffee at that point and I know I don't

The next thing I do is I help myself tune out distractions

By doing a couple different things on my phone. I use the forest app which sets a screenshot of it and

Basically if you leave that screen for a

minute or so or go on any of the other apps or whatnot

it will kill your tree and

you can create just a mini forest in there. So most mornings I use that

On the computer you can download cold turkey, which is something I did in college

but I have since stopped going on social media that much on my computer which makes it

kind of just a work area

So most my social media happens on my phone, so that's where I need the block now

Another thing is put your phone on silent put it across the room. Don't touch it and

I actually work most when everyone else is sleeping and

that is

amazing for me because none of my friends are bothering me and

I don't have to worry about oh what's everyone else doing right now? Because I know that they're sleeping like sane people

and the last time was something that I started to do at work because my mind wanders a lot and

I start making lists in my head and I keep me I keep saying. "Oh I have to do this. I have to do that" and

so I just take a piece of paper and I just write things down like

-Remember to get milk

-Remember to go to the library.

-Remember to get this book and

on a more

Coding based

Way you can be

"Oh, try this later" or

"Maybe this this would work." But if you're not at your laptop

You might not be able to do it right away

So instead of just forgetting about it or just constantly thinking about it

Putting it down on that paper kind of takes it away from your head so you don't have to worry about it anymore

One thing I do when I am coding

for the projects is I use comments a lot. I actually forgot to take one out during my last one.

Thankfully they didn't do anything about it. They were just like "what's this here for" and

basically, I

look at the projects before I

start working on the lessons for them and then when I am

going through the lessons. If I see a area in the project that would correspond with that. I kind of make a comment like

"lesson 10.2 might help with this" or

"check out these couple of lessons"

or here's the documentation for this specific thing and

then as

different areas and different

requirements start working. I will save it to GitHub.

I don't save every little change like we're supposed to because

That would be obnoxious and I go back and forth so many times. So once it is working it is saved and then

if something is not working and I stop in the middle of a session

because I have to go to work or I have to leave my computer or I have to go make dinner or something

I put the little comment like you can see on line 55 here

not working and then I know that's where I left off at and

I will also do things to fix like in this one my

Sprite character wouldn't die if he was in the farthest

leftmost

column and so I had a

thing there for a little bit because I wanted to get the rest of the game working

Then I was like, "I'm just gonna finish that fix at us and figure out what's wrong with it"

and I will also put questions that I have and

URLs of the current resources that I'm looking at-- like if I'm looking at a

Stack overload post. I'll put the URL in a comment there

and

The only thing is that you have two remember to take them out at the end because otherwise no one's gonna know what you're talking about

the comments to me are for yourself, AND for other people viewing your code, so

while you're creating it it's for you; once it's done

You need to make sure everyone else can understand what's going on when and you create the comments for them

And those are just the types of things that I do to create more time in my day to make my learning moment more efficient and

To just kind of keep myself on top of things.

Like I said, this might not work for everyone. These are just things that I have found

help me recently and

I'm always open to hearing what everyone else

thinks and how everyone else

kind of

processes and makes the most of their times. So thank you all for listening to me ramble.

For more infomation >> Making Time When You Have No Time - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

You can talk about suicide - Duration: 1:00.

You don't have to be a health professional to ask if someone is thinking about suicide.

That's why beyondblue has joined forces with the Black Dog Institute, Every Mind, headspace,

Lifeline, ReachOut and RUOK? to help Australians talk safely about suicide

The hashtag #YouCanTalk campaign page at the Life in Mind website

provides the resources you need to have this conversation.

So familiarise yourself with this information

because today, tomorrow and every day

too many people in Australia will take their own lives and many, many more will try.

So by working together and talking openly about suicide we can support our loved ones, our friends,

our work colleagues, to find their way back to living.

For more infomation >> You can talk about suicide - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Have you seen this man? Convicted killer on the run - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Have you seen this man? Convicted killer on the run - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Where should you search for published literature - Duration: 3:56.

Welcome to

"Where should you search for published literature"

for your scoping review?"

The search strategy for a scoping review should aim to be comprehensive

in order to identify both published and unpublished

primary studies as well as reviews.

This video discusses the recommended sources

of published literature.

We will discuss finding

unpublished or grey literature

in another video.

The Joanna Briggs institute recommends starting with

an initial search of at least two online databases

relevant to the topic,

followed by an analysis of the text words contained in the title

and abstract of retrieved papers, and of the index terms

used to describe the articles.

Using all identified keywords and subject terms,

a comprehensive search can then be constructed

and run across all included databases.

You will need to search a range of databases

to find published literature for your scoping review.

Which databases you search

will depend on your research question

The UniSA Library subscribes

to a range of primary databases, which you can search.

Primary databases are comprehensive indexes

to research literature.

They contain references to a wide range

of original research articles

such as randomised control trials.

As a general rule,

it's best practice that you at least search

primary databases Medline and Embase

for your scoping review.

If your question relates to allied health or nursing,

you should also search Emcare.

Other primary databases you may want to consider searching

are PsycINFO

if your question relates to mental health or psychology;

ERIC if your questions relate to education;

and SportDiscus for sport science or exercise.

It's also recommended you search relevant

multidisciplinary databases,

as these cover a broad range of subject areas.

Two of the largest multidisciplinary databases

available through the Library

are Scopus and Web of Science.

There are also key secondary databases you should search

as part of your scoping review.

Secondary databases contain articles such as

systematic reviews or meta-analysis

where authors have appraised research studies

using set criteria.

These tend to be much smaller than primary databases

and many are freely available through the web.

A secondary database you could search

for your scoping review

is the Cochrane Library.

It's also a good idea

to search the Joanna Briggs Institute

Other secondary databases

you may want to consider searching are

PEDro if your question is related to physiotherapy;

or OTseeker if your question is related

to occupational therapy.

When searching for your scoping review

only ever search one database at a time.

This is important

as you need to show how many references you find

in each database.

You may also choose to contact authors

of primary studies for further information,

or extra publications.

Just be sure this is stated this in your protocol.

For more infomation >> Where should you search for published literature - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to Change Settings on Your Samsung Galaxy A6 (A600A) | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:29.

Settings Overview.

Notifications & Quick Settings:

To access notifications,

swipe down from the Notification bar.

Notifications will be displayed.

To access expanded Quick Settings,

swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers.

Swipe left to view the second page of Quick Settings.

To change what appears in your Quick Settings,

select the Menu icon, then select "Button order".

Select and drag the desired Quick Settings icon

to the desired location

to rearrange the Quick Settings menu.

When finished, select "DONE".

Swipe up to close.

Main Settings:

To access Main Settings,

swipe down from the Notification bar.

Select the Settings icon.

You can also access settings from the Apps tray.

From the Home screen swipe up to access the Apps tray.

Then select the Settings app.

Main Settings allow you to adjust your device's features

to meet your desired preference.

Here you will find adjustment features

such as notifications, display, apps,

software updates, and more.

If you cannot find what you are looking for,

you can search your Settings.

To search through Settings,

select "Search" at the top of the Settings menu.

Enter your desired search

and select the most relevant results

to view and edit settings as desired.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Change Settings on Your Samsung Galaxy A6 (A600A) | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to Set Up & Access Voicemail on Your Samsung Galaxy A6 (A600A) | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:59.

Voicemail.

Set Up Voicemail:

To set up voicemail,

from the Home screen, select the Phone app,

select the Visual Voicemail icon,

select "START", select "OK".

If you are a new customer

and have not established a voicemail box,

you'll be prompted to choose a password and greeting.

Access & Check Voicemail:

When you receive a new voicemail,

the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.

You can also access your voicemail to check your messages

by selecting and holding the (One) 1 key

from the dial pad.

From the Visual Voicemail app,

select the desired message to listen to the voicemail.

The message will automatically start playing.

Select the Pause icon to pause the message.

To play it again, select the Play icon.

To delete the message, select the Delete icon.

Select "DELETE" to confirm.

Change Voicemail Password:

To change your voicemail password,

from the Visual Voicemail app,

select the Menu icon, select "Settings",

select "Change password",

enter the new password,

then select "CONTINUE".

Enter the password again to confirm,

then select "OK".

You can also access your voicemail

to change your password

by selecting and holding the (One) 1 key from the dial pad

and following the prompts.

However, you must know your current voicemail password.

If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password,

you will not be able to access voicemail

until you reset your voicemail password.

To reset your voicemail password,

go to att.com/resetvm.

Voicemail Settings:

To access Voicemail Settings

for things like updating your voicemail greeting

and notification alerts,

from the Visual Voicemail app,

select the Menu icon, select "Settings",

edit the desired settings.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Set Up & Access Voicemail on Your Samsung Galaxy A6 (A600A) | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

John Lennon - gravação de How do you sleep - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> John Lennon - gravação de How do you sleep - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

You can talk about suicide - Duration: 2:19.

You don't have to be a health professional to ask if someone is thinking about suicide. I want to stress that.

It's okay to ask and

when we do ask the most important next thing is to stop talking.

Listen with empathy

Don't judge

Don't try and fix the problem

Don't see things like you've got so much to live for, as much as we might know that to be true.

How do we know this?

Because people living with suicidal thoughts have told us through a landmark beyondblue survey

The research also found that everyday Australians want to help prevent suicide

but they don't know how.

That's why beyondblue has joined forces with the Black Dog Institute, Everymind, headspace

Lifeline, ReachOut and RUOK? to help Australians talk safely about suicide

The hashtag #YouCanTalk campaign gives guidance and reassurance about how to have that tough conversation.

It may be difficult to start but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try

Because everyone is qualified to ask are you thinking about suicide?

Do you have a plan? And be prepared for next steps if the answer is yes.

Make sure the person you're concerned about is safe stay with them and listen and then support them to seek help

The hashtag you can talk campaign page at the Life in Mind website

provides the resources you need to have this conversation

So familiarise yourself with this information

because today, tomorrow, and every day

too many people in Australia will take their own lives and many many more will try.

Half of people who died by suicide

Hadn't been in contact with the mental health system.

So by working together and

talking openly about suicide we can support our loved ones, our

friends, our work colleagues, to find their way back to living.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét