Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

JEREMY: Hello everyone and welcome back to part three of Darrel's special series on drawing

with greater accuracy.

In today's presentation, Darrel connects the dots and we get to see the divider portion

of the straight edge and divider method.

So stay tuned; we've got a lot of learning coming up.

[music] JEREMY: All right, everybody, we're back with part three of our series on drawing

with greater accuracy.

That's part three of three, our final video.

And we're going to jump right in here.

Today Darrel is going to-- well, we're going to kind of wrap this drawing up.

We're going to plot a couple more points, kind of connect all the dots and see what

this outline actually looks like.

And then Darrel's going to introduce the divider portion of the straight edge and divider method.

So I'll stop talking, and let's jump right to it, Darrel.

DARRREL: Hey, glad you could join us for this third of the three part series.

And we're talking about the layout.

The straight edge and divider is just a fabulous opportunity for--not only for you to have

an accurate layout, but also continue to teach you, to help you start seeing things that

I think a lot of people often miss.

And if you can learn how to see angles and curves and get the proper structure and the

proportion, it just makes you feel so much better about the rest of your drawing.

As you see it start out well with a good foundation, then you have an opportunity to just kind

of have a little more comfort and be able to interpret your drawing and apply the techniques

that I like to share with you.

Anyway, over the past two, we started out with some of the things that I think were

important to have good results from this method.

Let me just go over a few of those things with you real quick.

I've gone through and I've put a little dot everywhere I want to find something.

I could put a dot anywhere I want.

I could put a dot clear out here, and I'll be able to find it accurately, because I'm

going to be able to come at it from two different points.

And that's basically what we'll do when we get off of the-- either one of these bearing

lines, we'll be able to go ahead and find any feature we want.

We can go ahead and put dots all the way along here and we can find them, so that you can

go ahead and copy this contour, know where the bend in the jaw or the cheek is, so that

you can accurately capture her character.

Now, you can do as little as you want.

That's another nice thing about this, because the grid has so many lines.

And I think many of you have probably had the problem of being able to remove them.

So I'm using a 2B pencil.

I don't want to go too dark.

I certainly don't want to press too hard.

And I want to try to keep from pushing my point into the paper as I go on a line, when

I'm using a straight edge or something, because that tends to just bury that graphite into

the paper a little bit more.

And we want to be able to erase all those lines,

because they're such a contrast with the wonderful curves and flow of a person's face, or whatever

we happen to be drawing.

So what I want to do now is I'm going to go ahead and just-- let's just put that dot,

let's put that dot out here, just to see if we can duplicate that on our paper.

Let's see what we can do about finding this dot.

Maybe I should've gone-- I'm out too far, so I'm going to come on the inside.

This is one more thing I just want to remind you about.

If you have a scrap piece of art paper-- most of us do; we have something that didn't turn

out.

But this is thick, just like the 300 series Strathmore Bristol.

It's the same thing I'm drawing on, and so I can take some spray mount and I can spray

the back of my print that I printed off my printer, and I can go ahead and then trim

it and make sure it's very square.

Use a right angle triangle; something like this will help you be able to make sure that

you have the thing square.

And then if you have a guillotine cutter or something like that, you want to make sure

that you're getting them at right angles, and not having a parallelogram.

But anyway, the thickness of this paper is wonderful, because then when I attach my print

onto it, it raises this up higher than the surface of the paper, because I have the printer

paper on it as well.

So that's why when I come along here, I can now take this pivot point, I can come out

to that dot we made, out here - I'm still going to the same pivot point here - and I'm

going to now slide this paper along-- oh, and I [need it [00:04:52.01] longer.

I forgot about that.

It's nice to have a two foot ruler or straight edge, because sometimes it's really nice to

be able to reach out there.

[00:05:00.27] What I'm going to do is I'm going to scoot this along, making sure this

stays parallel with the edge of my print, and I'm going to match it up until it comes

to that pivot bearing point again.

So now I know my line's out here somewhere, so I'll put a little longer line out here.

And now I'm going to come from the other side.

And I'm going to go ahead and pivot from this side as well, because all I need to do is

intersect that line, know exactly where it should be intersected, and I'll have that

thing pinpointed in just the right place.

So I'm going to come out here like this.

And then I'll show you why I'm showing you this.

I've got to come out here to this new pivot point.

These are our anchors; these are the things that are going to help us keep this thing

absolutely accurate, and making sure that this is still exactly parallel; the print

and the paper.

So here we are.

Now I know that where this crossed is that dot.

Let's go ahead and take a look at that a little closer, see if we can-- oh, here we are with

that dot.

Now, naturally we don't want these around here, but I have the dot.

I can pinpoint anything I want on that paper.

And so that's exactly how I did each one of these features.

I came in and I said, 'You know what?

I want to find this.'

I went to my little one here and I put my dot on there, and, naturally, all I have to

do is line up these features, any one of those dots that I've decided that's where I want

to go ahead and find the distance or the thickness, or whatever it happens to be.

Now I'm going to come over here and I'm going to be able to find out where that is from

one angle, and then I want to be able to intersect it, lining it up with this pivot point.

I've got the pivot point on my paper, and now I have a chance to go ahead

and make a little longer line, because I don't know how short it's going to be and how long

it's going to be, and then I can come back from a different place.

Maybe I can come back, in this case, from the middle one.

Because angles are always true.

It's a wonderful thing.

If I can go ahead and make sure that I have things lined up right, and I have this from

even that center bearing point, over to this dot that I've made-- hard to see in this reflection.

But then this is going to tell me where it's going to intersect that line.

And so it's right there.

So here's my line.

Now I have a chance to come in, and if I want to - and I don't have enough dots on there,

but I'm just showing you - that I can come in and now know that this line is part of

that cheek.

And if I have this in the same orientation, then I have a chance to know where the turn

is.

And you can start seeing this develop.

We can use now our divider.

If we start getting enough things on here, then I'm going to say, 'Okay, well maybe I

have enough on here that I can start using this effectively.'

And what the divider is, is it's a comparative measuring tool.

And one of the great things about this is you can use a recipe.

You can go to what you want to find.

I'm going to try and find the outer part of her hair here.

And I'm going to go to what I want to find, go to an anchor point, go to something substantial

that I really can identify.

Could be the corner of an eye, could be this, but this is a good start here.

And so then I'm going to find an equivalent.

Let's find something that's the same.

Oh, look at that.

My, oh my.

It doesn't always work out that way, but this goes from that bearing pivot point, up to

the middle.

And so now I'm going to go to my drawing.

This is the recipe; you go to what you want tofind, you go and find an equivalent, you

go to that equivalent-- now, it's going to be a little different measurement.

It's coincidentally just about the same.

But we're going to go ahead and make sure I adjust this so it's exactly the same as

the equivalent, and them I'm going to go back up to what I wanted to find in the first place.

And here we are.

If it's important to know the angle, because we have a curve here and it obviously would

be a different distance from the center as we go around, well, I probably would want

to make sure that I have this at the same angle.

I may want to mark it and then use my straight edge.

And I can do that as well, just so I know that I'm going in the same place, [00:10:00.19]

the same angle, so I can keep this thing parallel.

This is too big.

Always a challenge, again, trying to show this on camera.

But I can go ahead and get the general direction, keeping it parallel; that's hard with the

big one.

But here's my line, and so here's going to be the opportunity for me now to take that

line and come out here.

So here's my line.

Hair's a little more forgiving, so it gives me a chance to just get something that's a

little softer edge.

I don't have to worry quite so much about copying it exactly, and then I can go ahead

and continue on with my drawing of the head.

And I know where the top is because I documented where this is, and I know that this was going

to come up a little bit.

I can document any part of that curve.

That's what I want to try and let you know.

Not going to take the time to do it all now, but this is a great way of being able to find

exactly what you want to document, so that you can

draw with great proportion.

We have the ear down here, so we want to be able to keep this in the same orientation.

I could find out how far over the ear is, and then, with my divider, I could find out

how it is from the side of the face, out to the outside of the ear.

And also I want to document it, so I know exactly what I was looking at.

So here's the hair coming down, here's that ear.

Here's-- I've documented the other one over here, and I could find that again with-- coming

from two directions.

Here we have this all-- here's the other ear.

And I can find that easily by coming from two different directions.

Even though there's hair in front of it, and I don't want to make too much out of the ear,

it's still important for me toknow where that is, because it keeps developing this proportion

and starts getting me off on the right track.

So here's this curve.

I think I can probably pay attention to where it turns, where is the apex of the curve here,

and duplicate that pretty nice.

But then sometimes it's easy to not realize how much of a curve there is.

Sometimes it may look curved and it isn't actually a curve.

So I can take it, maybe, from two points.

I'm going to take it from where the ear joins to where the finger goes in front of there

and I'm going to put that there, so that I can now see how much of a curve it is, so

when I'm drawing this, I can try and duplicate that.

I could put a straight edge here as well and do the comparison.

The visual comparisons are great.

The comparative measurements that you can make with this, again, with the opportunity

you have to find an equivalent, and you can come from the corner of the mouth to the edge

of the face and find the equivalent.

Coincidentally, it's just about the eye there.

And so now we have an opportunity to find out where the edge of the face is.

I was able to go ahead and hit that pretty close, but the divider is not a compass.

If you go into the store, I'm surprised at how many people in art stores don't even know;

when you ask for a divider, they'll give you a compass.

Make sure you have one that you just spread with your hands.

Don't have the ones with the adjustment wheel in there.

That's for making circles very precisely, and it is not a divider.

They usually don't spread far enough.

Sometimes we may want to go way out there, when we have a measurement way outside, maybe

to a part of the clothing, or something from the tip of the nose or an eye or something,

and we need that extra spread.

But it's a comparative measurement tool.

Wonderful.

And it's a great way to keep yourself on track, so that you can find those little things that

might have gotten off a little bit.

Maybe your straight edge slipped just a little bit.

And so you have a chance, then, to continually adjust your proportion.

Now, the next thing you want to do is you want to start being able to take off these

things.

Once you don't need those anymore, you want to get those off.

So you never want to go ahead and draw them on there with too much pressure, too dark,

because then they're going to be showing through some of your find tones and values on the

face that you're creating, or whatever the subject might be.

But anyway, there's so much to tell you about, and I get a little bit excited, and it's easy

not to remember one thing or another that can help you.

But the good thing about this is I have this DVD that is available right now.

If you go down to the bottom of your video, you'll see an opportunity to [00:15:01.16]

take an opportunity to get that.

And if you like it, share it with your friends, appreciate that.

But this will help you have a lot more information in there.

You'll have a chance to, again, replay it, go back and review it.

You'll have it all at the time, instead of hoping that you saw the video and absorbed

everything there was to absorb.

So I hope that this little series helps you.

I think it's an exciting opportunity, not only, again, to come up with something very

accurate, but to continue training the way you view your subject and your drawing.

When you're drawing from life, you want to be able to see angles and curves, and have

those little opportunities to realize, 'Well, I think it turns about there.'

So when you see that on your subject, you see that it lines right up with the corner

of a mouth.

You'll always have something that you can compare.

And when we have these vertical and horizontal lines like this, we have an opportunity to

have that, that we can visualize on a subject that even may be at a distance.

Maybe we don't have a photo reference or something, but at least it helps you start looking at

those things.

You'll notice the little personality to a subject.

And, you know, it could be a dog's head.

You know how they like to just kind of cock their head to one side when they're listening

to you, and you want to be able to capture those things, and then have everything continue

to build in relationship to those angles, which are so important, and not have something

become out of perspective or out of proportion.

But the good thing about this method is you have a chance to correct any time you want

to.

If you go through the initial five free lessons, it'll give you a good insight of how to create

your drawing, so that you can always make these alterations and adjustments, if you

just happen to look at it differently later, or maybe you missed something.

And so, appreciate it.

If you viewed these, I hope you enjoyed it and it was useful, and we also have that DVD.

So, see you the next time.

We always appreciate your feedback, so don't forget to let us know how this may have helped

you and share it with your friends.

So, I'll see you the next time.

JEREMY: On behalf of Darrel, myself, and the entire 5-Pencil Method team, we'd like to

say a big thank you for watching this series on drawing with greater accuracy.

And, as Darrel stated in the video, we do have a DVD series that is devoted specifically

to this straight edge and divider method.

And as a way of saying thank you for joining us for this series, we want to offer it to

you at a special discount.

It's five classes, where Darrel takes it step by step, breaks it down to its core, and shows

you the tiny details that are going to make all the difference, as you lay out your drawings.

And because this method is so near and dear to Darrel, and he loves to share it with as

many aspiring artists as possible, we want to make it as accessible as possible.

So, starting right now and lasting for a short time, we're going to offer this DVD series

to you, of five classes, for 50% off.

Plus, we'll be throwing in a free gift, just as an added bonus.

So if you're interesting in learning more about this series and drawing with greater

accuracy, taking your drawing to the next level, we invite you to click on the link

on this page.

You can either click right on the video, or you can click below.

But again, thank you so much for joining us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Take care.

For more infomation >> Drawing With Greater Accuracy: Part 3 - Duration: 18:31.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: What Do You Know About Him? | Season 3 Ep. 2 | LETHAL WEAPON - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Preview: What Do You Know About Him? | Season 3 Ep. 2 | LETHAL WEAPON - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Core Concepts: Before You Draw - Duration: 7:08.

Okay, let's go ahead and start on some of our steps

that we're going to use to get prepared.

And some of these things

are going to often have as much to do with the outcome

as, the drawing that we've learned to do.

I want you to make sure that you are not damaging your paper

at all costs.

I really try to protect my paper,

because I don't want to see damage,

to have things show up

that will distract from what I'm trying to communicate

and there's a number of things I want you to take into consideration.

One of the things is, when you get a tablet of paper,

and you may have one of these for a worksheet,

we're going to talk about several different sizes of the paper,

if you haven't seen the materials video,

But I want to make sure that when you start to use a tablet,

that you really fold this back, so that it seperates itself from the paper.

Sometimes it'll fold here instead,

and it will actually be stuck to the paper, and then you can't really get it out.

We want to be able to remove the sheets of paper.

I want you to make sure you don't struggle with it,

because it's real tempting to just say,

Well this should come out of here,

And then you end up with a dent; and this dent is never going to go away.

You can damage your paper in many many many ways,

but I really want you to protect your paper because again,

it may not show here because it is flooded with light,

and you don't cast any shadow that way,

but as soon as you get it framed and in your house,

this is what's going to happen.

You're going to end up by seeing those dents,

in places that you never thought they were.

So I really encourage you to really pay attention

to not only protecting your paper while you're working on it,

but just getting that first sheet out.

So what I want you to be able to do when you're getting that sheet out,

is to take this, from this one corner,

and you pull it away, you'll see how it seperates

from that one top corner, and you pull it

all the way to the other end,

and you do it without any struggle.

And so, that is the first thing you want to do,

I'll often ask people what are you going to do with your paper?

Because when you take that piece of paper out,

the topside is what they expect you to work on, evidently,

and you'll find that there's a little more grain,

on that tooth, whatever you want to call it,

a little heavier texture, on the top side,

than there is on the back, and so what I do,

is I make sure that this light is at an angle enough that it is

casting shadows on the little hills and valleys

representing the texture,

and we want to make those shadows as long as possible,

so that we can go ahead and tell,

what side we should be working on.

When I am helping a student, and they're getting a piece of paper out,

I'll say, "What are you going to do with your piece of paper?"

And the thing I want them to do, is to check

which side they're going to use,

So in almost every case, unless they made a mistake

and put the paper upside down,

I would have them turn the paper over,

But I don't want you to be satisfied with that because again,

it's easy to tear a piece of paper, get busy with something else

and you don't remember to check it when you start drawing,

and it got flipped over somehow,

and you start drawing on the coarse side anyway.

I really want you to pick that other side.

I want you to really protect your paper,

and we have all kinds of things on our hands,

and if you're not thinking about it, I want you to really think about

keeping your hands clean.

First of all, especially you women out there have a lot more lotion,

than us guys are probably apt to use,

and so it's not only that,

but the normal body oils we have in our skin can get transferred.

I've had times where I was working on a picture for a long time,

and actually just put my hand on my forehead,

put it back down on my paper, got to drawing,

and the graphite actually accumulates and it starts showing fingerprints.

Sometimes it really threw me for a loop,

I couldn't figure out what in the world had happened,

Why did I keep coming up with with this print

on the forehead of the picture or something?

And so you really want to make sure that you've cleaned your hands,

that if you've eaten especially, you've cleaned your hands,

don't have food and drink around your picture if you can help it,

And that's not always easy, because of the place you might have to work

There's a lot of people again, that work on dining room tables

and counter-tops.

And so you really want to take care though,

and protect your paper.

The water will do it no good, and sugar

if you're eating a snack,

oils from chips and crackers, and all kinds of things,

make it very difficult to get it off, and the graphite and dirt,

and everything, starts accumulating on that,

So I really encourage you to do everything you can

to keep your hands clean.

And then when you have washed your hands, make sure they are dry,

I've seen water collect in rings and little crevices in your hand,

and that will go ahead and make little welts on your paper.

Especially if you're doing some other medias too.

Anyway, get used to putting this piece of paper underneath your hand,

have one of these available all the time,

so that you can go ahead and get in the habit,

it really is easy to forget it, and then you end up by,

rubbing your previously drawn part of your picture.

We'll be going over our picture overall a number of times.

And this will keep from transferring the things that on your hand.

And also, this isn't going to answer all the problems

because you can even actually accumulate graphite on the back of your paper,

and so you want to, everyone once in a while check,

if you've been using your paper for a while, check it

and get a new one it's worth it.

So that's a few of the things

that I'd like to make sure that you take into consideration.

And then your table top,

make sure it's a clean surface, it's real easy,

just to not think about everything,

I've been real anxious to draw sometimes and had to draw

in places that I got something on my paper,

that I didn't think about, children being around it, animals,

all those things you want to just be careful about, the best you can,

I've often - or always - tell my students to use a cover sheet,

and to protect the picture in between working on it.

For more infomation >> Core Concepts: Before You Draw - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

12 Steps to Buying a Home | Bergen County Real Estate Show #13 - Duration: 9:37.

Hi this is Ryan Gibbons of exp Realty and I am here with episode 13 of the

Bergen County real estate show. I'm going to go through 12 steps to the buying

process. Welcome to the Bergen County Real Estate

Show where the Gibbons Team presents all you need to know to be an educated buyer

or seller here in Bergen County. Be sure to subscribe so you can keep up with

future episodes. Thanks for watching this episode of

the Bergen County Real Estate Show where we're going to give you 12 of the steps to

buying a home. Step one is getting an agreed-upon contract, it's finding the

house that you want, negotiating with the seller and actually getting a signed

contract. It's about a 14 page document that's put together by the purchaser's

real estate agent and it is signed by both sides. It enters us into step 2,

which is attorney review. In the northern part of the state of New Jersey we use

attorneys during the buying process. Each side will hire a real estate

attorney. It's very important to hire a real estate attorney not a divorce

attorney not a criminal attorney, someone who does this every day. Those

attorneys are going to send back what's called riders. It's basically

addendums to the contract. They never like all of the wording in the contract.

They're going to make changes that they see fit to protect their clients.

Once those riders are agreed upon by both sides they are signed and then we

are under contract. At this point you're basically committed to purchasing the

property unless you don't get a mortgage unless there are major inspection issues

unless the house doesn't appraise for what you're purchasing for. You're

basically committed to moving forward and purchasing this house much as the

seller is committed to selling it to you. So when we're under contract there are a

few steps that are going to happen. This process will it basically extend

from the day that you are under contract all the way until closing. Hopefully

there are no issues during this time and you're able to actually get to the

closing table. Now we're going go through what steps are going to happen

while you're under contract. The next step in the buying process

is having an inspection done of the property. You're going to hire a

licensed inspector who's going to go through the house and look through the

major systems, heating, plumbing, electric. He's going to look at the foundation, the

roof, the overall condition of the home to give you a good understanding of what

you're purchasing. As the inspector goes through the home you're

going to want to go through and ask questions because it's also a great

opportunity to learn about what you will need to do to maintain your home

properly especially if you're a first-time buyer. Go through ask a lot of

question that is what they're there for to give you information on being a

homeowner and give you the overall condition of the home. The next step in

the process is sitting down and filling out your formal mortgage application.

When you first got your pre-approval the bank did ask for information. They might

have asked for tax returns, credit report, bank statements. They might have asked

for that information but now it's a lot more in-depth. They really want to get

into your overall financial situation to understand if you are credit worthy and

if you are able to get this loan and more importantly to actually make the

payments. You're going to sit down with your lender go over all of this. In a few

days you're going to get a good faith estimate of what you're going to need to

close. That amount that you're going to need to bring to the closing table,

what your payment is going to be and what all of the fees from the lender are

going to be. So it's a very important step to get through to purchasing

a home. After we have the mortgage application complete your lender will

order an appraisal. An appraisal, the intent of an appraisal is to let the

bank know that you're paying fair market value for the home. They will send an

appraiser to the home. They're going to take measurements and pictures and look

at the general condition of the home and then they're going to compare those

measurements and that information to comparable homes that have sold in your

neighborhood in the last three to six months. So the bank knows that you're

paying the right price for the home and God forbid that you were to be foreclosed

on or whatever the bank will be able to sell that home and get their money back.

After your inspection is complete you're going to get your inspection

report. And you're going to have to deal with inspection issues that

may have arisen from that inspection. so what you're going to get is a very

detailed report that will go over all of the findings that the inspector found.

Now some of those things are going to be minor drainage things and minor crack or

things that you're going to want to take care of in the home. But some of those

things could be major they could change the value of the home. That could be

things that need to be addressed before moving forward to the transaction.

If these things do arise and you do find that there are things that need to be

addressed you'll talk to your real estate agent and your attorney to

determine what needs to be addressed. Your attorney will send a letter to the

sellers addressing the things that you want to take care of. You have a few

options to request. You can ask for repairs to be done, you can ask for a

credit at closing to cover those costs so you can do the work after

closing, you can ask for a price reduction or if it really is bad you can

walk away from the transaction. Those are your options in dealing with

inspection issues. Now we've got all of the paperwork in, we've done our

inspection, we've gotten past our inspection reports and all of those

issues and now it's time to get your mortgage commitment. So the bank has

looked through all of your documents and it's deemed you credit worthy and able

to purchase the home. Now there may be a few qualifications on there that they

want you to handle. They might want to get a new bank statement. They may want

to just reconfirm your employment, a few minor things that do occasionally come

up on those mortgage commitments. But if you've gotten your mortgage commitment

congratulations you're just about at the goal line! After you get your mortgage

commitment and it's about three days prior to closing you're going to get

your closing disclosure. And what this is is it lays out everything, all of the

fees and all of the numbers associated with the transaction. You're your final

offer price, taxes that might be due back to the seller or to you, all the numbers

that go in, all of the fees are all laid out so you can understand what is going

into the purchase of this home. It will also tell you exactly the

number that you need to bring to closing to finish your down payment. So if there

are any issues at this point you will have about three days until closing so

look over the numbers make sure that they're right. If there are any issues

talk to your lender talk to your attorney and make sure they're right and

make sure you understand them before you get to the closing table. Now it's

closing day. The last step that we want to do before a closing day is a final

walkthrough. Typically it's done the morning of the closing or the night

before because we want to make sure that the sellers are out and have cleaned the

property. The intent of a final walkthrough is to make sure that the

property is in the same condition that it was at inspection. If anything worked

at inspection it should work on final walkthrough. If there were any issues

that you asked to be addressed and were agreed upon then those things should be

fixed at the final walkthrough. Go through make sure the heat works, the air

condition and the lights. All of the things that should be working in the

house should be working at the final

walkthrough. So go through with your realtor take a look around make sure

everything looks right. And you're just about ready to close. Now you've gotten

through everything else and its closing day there's still unfortunately a lot of

work to do. There's a stack of papers that you're going to need to be signing.

From closing documents to your actual mortgage to lots of disclaimers and lots

of forms basically that the lawyers put together to cover everyone. So there's

going to be a stack of papers, it's all going to depend on the particular lender

how thick that packet of information is. But your lawyer and your

title company will be there to go over everything if you have any questions.

Feel free to ask now before you sign but after you sign all the paperwork.

Information will be sent to the lender and the funds will be cleared to

disperse. At that point you've closed, you get the keys, and the house is yours.

Congratulations! The only last step to do is to actually get to the house and

start moving in. And this the happiest part of the transaction.

So those are our 12 steps to purchasing a home. I hope you enjoyed this Cliff

Notes version of how these things work. Obviously it's never an exact perfect

science to get from a contract to actually moving into your home. There are

different things that happen along the way. That is why you want to have an

experienced real estate professional in your corner working on your behalf

that's been through this and will get you from accepted contract to moving

into that home. So if you like what you've seen here please check out our

other episodes you can see them at BergenCountyRealEstateShow.com or

we put them on Facebook and our website Gibbonsteam.net. I hope you enjoyed the

video. Have a great day and we'll see you next time

For more infomation >> 12 Steps to Buying a Home | Bergen County Real Estate Show #13 - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Stand for Storytelling: The Artist's Journey - Duration: 1:23.

The Sundance labs took a chance on on me.

I wanted to express a different view.

When I was first applying, I thought why are we doing this we've never made VR before.

I definitely had a passion for storytelling but didn't think that I

could be a writer or a director. To show that it's possible is something that is

ingrained in me now. Sundance has showed me that.

This was a pivotal experience in my artistic career.

The most beautiful thing about the labs is not that they are prescriptive. They don't tell you what you have to do.

I got to develop my voice, strengthen my vision.

Here a bunch of other voices, people also who do what you do were lost and alone and

terrified in the wilderness but believe in their craft.

I feel radically more confident that I did it before to dream big and try new things and strike out.

It's a community. Community. They have this incredible way

of cultivating this community you can draw on not just for this film that

you're doing at hand but but for your career in life as a filmmaker to come.

For more infomation >> Stand for Storytelling: The Artist's Journey - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

PvP Magicka Templar Build (week 2 PTS Murkmire) - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> PvP Magicka Templar Build (week 2 PTS Murkmire) - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

The ULTIMATE BBQ (Honey Fried) Chicken #Ultimate Chicken - Duration: 12:12.

hello everybody today we're gonna be making some honey barbecue fried chicken

I'm gonna be actually using chicken thighs and chicken legs I have 13 pieces

right there the seasoning we're gonna use is onion powder thyme chili powder

chicken rub black pepper those out of season is and then that's my little bag

in the back and that's for my flour and my baking powder for batter in the the

chicken and we're gonna obviously use honey and barbecue sauce so I've got the

chicken all washed up I'm gonna take my seasonings I'm gonna go ahead and season

the meat you know you have to see them your meat according to what you what you

like to eat and I'm gonna get my flower my flower better prepared and I bring

you back okay guys I got my meat seasoned up I have it here

there's my flour batter in addition to the season in my meat I did also put the

black pepper onion powder and seasoning so I mean I'm sorry

chili powder into the flour mixture as well and for those that don't fry what

baking powder is two and a half cups of flour in the back and it's one

tablespoon of baking powder and then one teaspoon of baking powder in the mixture

I didn't use an additional seasoning of this for the time because the time is

very strong in the chicken rub is very salty so I just have that on my meat so

we're gonna go ahead and our and batter up the chicken and move over here to the

stove okay you guys now we're here over here at the stove we're gonna check the

grease here

yeah actually putting its 13 pieces so I'm gonna try to get a seven in the

first go-round

okay we're gonna give it a couple of seconds and then I'm going to turn it

down to like a six my stove actually goes up to number 10 so I'm gonna turn

it on number six and I'm gonna cook it for about nine to ten minutes but I'm

also going to use the top so I'm gonna go ahead and cook this and I'll bring

you back okay you guys we're back it's been about 10 minutes we're gonna go

ahead and turn the chicken over

see like that that's what we looking for like that on both sides

then they go in a beautiful

and I always try to use tongs if you have them because it's not good to poke

your chicken because the grease runs right back in the chicken animates the

chicken real agrees at the end so okay we're gonna go ahead and cover this and

cook it for another ten minutes and we'll be back okay guys it's been 10

minutes we're gonna go ahead and pull this chicken out

the other batch I'm just going to go ahead on and cook then when they get

done but I'll bring you back and we'll do the sauce after that while it's all

the chicken is draining the grease off

okay you guys this is what we have going on right now so I'm gonna go ahead and

fry the other batch of chicken and then I will bring you back we'll get started

on the sauce all right you guys there's the finished product of all of our

chicken so now we're gonna go ahead and we're going to start on the sauce so

what you need to do is get your sauce fair and you can turn your out onto a

little more than medium and again this is the one I'm using you can use any car

you like but since we're doing a honey flavor right honey

you know barbecue sauce would be great

now I use it according to how much chicken I have now I have 13 pieces of

chicken but I'm only gonna put I guess about seven pieces of it in here this is

what we have in here which for me that's not enough so I'm gonna need to grab

some more so I do have another one other same way

okay and now this is the 24 ounce of honey it's like little more than little

less than half left so I'm probably use half of this all you really want to do

is get it as sweet as you think you might like it

of course you can always go in and taste it after you get it heated up

so this is what ours is looking like in here

all you really want is just for the barbecue sauce and honey took a bite

together that's really it someone turned on about eight for a couple of minutes

go ahead and let it heat up and I'll bring you right back okay you guys I got

it all heated up and there's a lot run here

then it was now it's a couple of different ways you can do it you can

take your chicken and you can dip it and flip it and toss it in the sauce pot

here or the way I like to do it I like to take a bowl like this and I like to

take the chicken that I'm gonna put in here and then just pour the sauce over

it

it's easier and it's a lot less Messier

and then in the bowl you can toss the chicken then whatever dish you have

sitting to the side to put it in

there anymore and I still don't throw the sauce out in case somebody won't

extra sauce on theirs because you actually could have soaked these for

longer this one don't want to flip for me

okay guys I'm just gonna garnish it with some green onions

and there we go guys your honey trying to get you give me your honey barbecue

fried chicken

For more infomation >> The ULTIMATE BBQ (Honey Fried) Chicken #Ultimate Chicken - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

特朗普坐橡皮艇「救人」照片瘋傳 - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> 特朗普坐橡皮艇「救人」照片瘋傳 - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Have you seen this man? Convicted killer on the run - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Have you seen this man? Convicted killer on the run - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Where should you search for published literature - Duration: 3:56.

Welcome to

"Where should you search for published literature"

for your scoping review?"

The search strategy for a scoping review should aim to be comprehensive

in order to identify both published and unpublished

primary studies as well as reviews.

This video discusses the recommended sources

of published literature.

We will discuss finding

unpublished or grey literature

in another video.

The Joanna Briggs institute recommends starting with

an initial search of at least two online databases

relevant to the topic,

followed by an analysis of the text words contained in the title

and abstract of retrieved papers, and of the index terms

used to describe the articles.

Using all identified keywords and subject terms,

a comprehensive search can then be constructed

and run across all included databases.

You will need to search a range of databases

to find published literature for your scoping review.

Which databases you search

will depend on your research question

The UniSA Library subscribes

to a range of primary databases, which you can search.

Primary databases are comprehensive indexes

to research literature.

They contain references to a wide range

of original research articles

such as randomised control trials.

As a general rule,

it's best practice that you at least search

primary databases Medline and Embase

for your scoping review.

If your question relates to allied health or nursing,

you should also search Emcare.

Other primary databases you may want to consider searching

are PsycINFO

if your question relates to mental health or psychology;

ERIC if your questions relate to education;

and SportDiscus for sport science or exercise.

It's also recommended you search relevant

multidisciplinary databases,

as these cover a broad range of subject areas.

Two of the largest multidisciplinary databases

available through the Library

are Scopus and Web of Science.

There are also key secondary databases you should search

as part of your scoping review.

Secondary databases contain articles such as

systematic reviews or meta-analysis

where authors have appraised research studies

using set criteria.

These tend to be much smaller than primary databases

and many are freely available through the web.

A secondary database you could search

for your scoping review

is the Cochrane Library.

It's also a good idea

to search the Joanna Briggs Institute

Other secondary databases

you may want to consider searching are

PEDro if your question is related to physiotherapy;

or OTseeker if your question is related

to occupational therapy.

When searching for your scoping review

only ever search one database at a time.

This is important

as you need to show how many references you find

in each database.

You may also choose to contact authors

of primary studies for further information,

or extra publications.

Just be sure this is stated this in your protocol.

For more infomation >> Where should you search for published literature - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ken's Orb Talk VII, OT 7 : An Orb Encounter/ turn on CC for message - Duration: 2:23.

An Orb Encounter was told by one of the audience.

It is so precious that I have to share it with all of you.

Along with it, you will see the demonstration of a nuts collector... collecting stones.

It is nuts season, a friend in Michigan was bombarded by nuts rain,

maybe this device will help, will help to collect nuts, to feed the needed animals.

Here is the Orb Encounter.

Quote start:

"I just had another look at the (original Ken's Orb) video and that object looks the same one as I saw.

I chased after my one for a bit so that I could get a decent photo

and it led me to the river where I noticed a group of unicorns drinking.

Just as I was steadying my camera,

Big Foot came out from behind a tree and chased us all away.

I hid behind a bush and tried to get a photo of him, but then I heard a humming noise above me.

I looked up and there was a massive saucer-shaped vessel there.

A beam of light came down and sucked me up into it.

I'm not sure what happened next, but I have vague memories of thin grey men with big black eyes poking me with various instruments.

I think they can erase your memory because the next thing I knew I was lying in my bed the next morning.

where my mum was bringing me a cup of tea and telling me to get up for school." ~~end quote~~

It is the most amazing encounter! Thank you for sharing !

Have a wonderful day! Ken Da

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét