Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

Hi guys my name is Christina I'm a nutritional health coach and Nutritional

therapist and I upload delicious healthy recipes, nutritional and lifestyle

tips every week. If you are new to this channel and if these topics interest you,

then do hit the subscribe button to be notified when a new video goes live. In

this video I'm going to share with you one of my favorite ways of enjoying

coffee. I used to be addicted to coffee. if you have been following me from the

beginning of this channel, one of my very first videos was how to cut down on

caffeine and the reason why I was qualified is because I used to be an

addict. I used to drink four coffees per day. Now this has changed. I'm

actually not that much addicted. I drink coffee whenever I feel like it. I can go

days without drinking coffee. But now there are times when I would like to

drink coffee and count my blessings and just be mindful and there are times that I

want to spice it up a little bit. Spice my coffee a little bit and adding

things that I know that are beneficial for my health

and this is and this recipe was created off the back of me being a little bit

more creative with what I was adding to my coffee and making my own type of

cappuccino, because my favorite type of coffee is cappuccino I have to say.

Cappuccino with oat milk and so I wanted to create something similar or a little

bit more adventurous and at the same time that actually will have some beneficial

effects on my brain and I think I found it and I'm going to share that with you.

Are you excited? mmm I think you should be okay let's go

SO go ahead and prepare filtered coffee as you would normally do.

one cup of filtered coffee is actually enough for two cups of my healthy

protein coffee recipe. Pour the coffee in a blender and pour a cup of the non-dairy

milk such as coconut milk, cashew milk, almond milk or oat milk whatever is your

preference or whatever is available at the time to you. Add 2 tbsp of unflavored

protein powder. I'm using unflavored collagen powder but you can use a vegan

option instead. I have provided some alternatives in the description of this

video. I then add 2 tbsp of coconut oil to incorporate some healthy fats to

ensure that I'm satisfied for a long period of time and to create some froth.

Blend everything for a few seconds. Pour it in two cups and enjoy.

Cheers what do you think guys would you

experiment with it a little bit. I highly recommended you if you did drink coffee

then do experiment with this recipe as well to see if you like it or not. I

know that a lot of people like their coffee very strong and this is not for

those people I guess because it's more of a mild flavour. now I also have a

Facebook group and if you would like to get an accountability or support from

like-minded people then join the group

and I'll be there doing live streams with tips and tricks on health and also

live streamers with interviews with experts from different areas so this

definitely is a place to be. If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up. It

will mean the world to me because I know that you have enjoyed it and if you

enjoyed it then do share it with anyone you think will find it useful and guys I

will see in the next episode bye

For more infomation >> COCONUT PROTEIN COFFEE RECIPE | Homemade Coconut Cappuccino - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Jamew7 intro - Duration: 3:55.

Hello guys, welcome back to a new video. In this video I'm going to show you how to remake

Jamew7's intro. Don't forget to leave a like, subscribe and turn on the notification bell.

And yes, I know that the title was in broken English, it was intentional however. Enough

talking, let's get right into the video.

Start off by opening up your web browser. Then press

up here and type "panzoid.com". That's P A N Z O I D . COM. Press enter. You will then

be directed to this website and all you have to do is press up here, and then on "Creations".

Here you can find a bunch of templates that you can use for your intro, and you can sort

them after trending, latest and top. Then you just scroll through them until you find

an intro that you like. When you've found one, simply press it and then press "Open

in Clipmaker". Now at this point it's important that you press this eye-icon to view the intro

as it's supposed to look like. To watch the intro you just press play.

If you're happy with the intro you might wanna change the text. So look for this icon called "Objects".

I would recommend moving this to a place where you can see the text. Now scroll through the

object list until you find the text. When you've found the text, simply press it and

change the text to whatever you want. Don't forget to press ENTER. Now let's watch it one more time.

Now, if you want to use the exact same template that Jamew7 used, I actually

managed to find that, so the link to this template will be in the description. Alright,

let's watch it, don't forget to press the eye-icon.

So as you can see that's the exact intro that Jamew uses so let's press "Objects" and change

the text. Now this one is a bit different because in this one we have to change each

letter by it's own, so let's just do that.

Let's watch the intro one more time with the new text.

When you're happy with your intro, just press this button called "Download".

Here you can choose what quality you want the video in, and what format you would want

it in. Then just press "Start video render". This might pop up and if so, just close it.

Now all you have to do is wait until it's done.

When it's done all you have to do is press "Download your video". You will be redirected to this page and if you're on Chrome, it will

download it automatically, it should be doing that either way. Now you have it on your computer.

Let's open it and watch it.

Alright I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to leave a like

and subscribe, turn on the notification bell and I'll see you in my next video. Good bye.

For more infomation >> How to make Jamew7 intro - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Do you know what they eat and why? - Duration: 4:54.

Primary school

is a time

when there is a great potential

for the physical,

cognitive

and emotional development of the child

Poor nutrition at this stage,

can have very long term negative consequences.

The objective of our research,

was to bring together

the available information

on

nutritional outcomes of children in primary school

and to add to it

out own primary data.

We selected 3 districts in Karnataka.

Yadgir, Mysore and Mandya.

We collected anthropometric information

from the children

i.e.,(that is) height and weight

and we also did a household survey.

In addition, we did focus group discusssions

with mothers and teachers

as well as individual in-depth interviews.

Overall, our research found

that

30% of the children in all locations

were underweight for their age.

There was a wide range

in stunting.

With 34% children in Yadgir being stunted

and 23% in Mysore

and 16% in Mandya district.

There were 4 important findings.

One,

girls tended to have better nutritional outcomes

than boys.

Second,

younger children in the age group

5-8 years

were better off than older children

upto 11 years

Third,

there was a 10% point difference

between

tribal and non-tribal children.

And finally, children from smaller households,

with two or

less

a fewer children

were better off in terms of nutritional statis

Policy makers are an important stakeholder

when it comes to improving nutritional outcomes

for primary school children

First of all, they need to

increase budgetary outlayers

for

nutrition support programmes.

Secondly,

they need to improve

the outreach of those programmes

and coverage.

Because, a lot of people

get missed out

in important nutritional programmes

such as the public distribution system and so on.

And finally, they need to create

policies that support

traditional food systems

which sometimes can be

more nutritionally rich

than what is available today.

Second important stakeholder,

is the programme implementer.

Programme implementers,

need to focus their efforts,

on schools

as the locus for

nutrition support programmes

for

young children

because

now, enrollment in schools

has gone up significantly.

Thanks to Right to Education Act and so on.

And schools are in important space

for implementing nutrition support programmes.

Third, is the community.

The community, itself

has resources

such as

the village health and sanitation committees

which have been established

under the

National Health Mission(NHM)

which need to be empowered

so that they can hold

programmes and policy makers

accountable for what they have

undertaken to provide,

in terms of,

nutritional support to the community.

And finally,

of course,

is the household or the family themselves.

They need to be educated,

on,

how to provide

a nutritionally balanced

meal to a child

and also

to introduce greater dietary diversity

into

the household meals.

In terms of future research,

there is a need to

look at proximal factors

that implement nutritional outcomes.

Such as,

feeding practices,

dietary diversity,

dietary adequacy and so on.

Also of interest,

our largest structural issues,

such as,

agricultural policy,

how does it support

food security,

nutritional security

food sovereignty and so on.

And

thirdly,

is the issue of,

urbanization,

migration,

changing demographics

under,

such situations

how much of household income

can be allocated

to food

and who makes such decisions?

For more infomation >> Do you know what they eat and why? - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

How do you Talk about Psychedelics - DSP 303 - Duration: 11:07.

>>Ashkahn: Okay, welcome.

Hey.

How's it going, everybody?

>>Graham: Hi.

>>Ashkahn: This is Ashkahn.

>>Graham: I am Graham.

>>Ashkahn: That's right.

This is another one.

>>Graham: We're doing it again.

>>Ashkahn: Whole 'nother day.

>>Graham: Today's question is, "why do some people in the float industry" Not gonna

name any names, Ashkahn- >>Ashkahn: I'm not gonna name any names either.

>>Graham: "distance themselves from the psychedelic community?

They seem to go hand-in-hand to me."

Yeah.

>>Ashkahn: Yeah.

>>Graham: Yeah, honestly, I think this is one of those things where psychedelics are

largely illegal and a lot of- >>Ashkahn: And taboo.

>>Graham: Yeah, and especially in a lot of parts of the country, much more taboo than

here, for instance, in Portland, Oregon.

We run a legal business, and we can't encourage people to come into the tanks under the influence

of psychedelics, and we have to actively screen them out.

There's a little bit of, what were you gonna say?

>>Ashkahn: The legal side, to me, feels like part of it.

I almost feel like the bigger side is, you know what, I think with float tanks, it's

easy to associate them with a lot of things, like new-agey medicine or non-Western medicine

or things like the whole world- >>Graham: Consciousness exploration.

>>Ashkahn: Consciousness exploration, which ties into psychedelics and stuff like that.

I think there's people out there who because that's people's natural assumption,

I think, when you hear about float tanks, your assumption, for most people, is to categorize

it into that world.

I think people wanna push to get it out of that world, or spread the message that, "No,

this actually has empirical data with practical medical benefits, and it's been studied, and

this and that."

Really just push it into the mainstream.

Whereas psychedelics is very much something that is not in the mainstream, or kind of

counter-culture.

>>Graham: Yeah, float tanks are already so fringe that something which threatens to make

them even more fringe to people who are already nervous about them is understandably just

a marketing stance that some centers don't necessarily want to take.

>>Ashkahn: Yeah, they wanna make it open to the general public.

>>Graham: Yeah.

There is also this part, I will just say on the more subtle version of the legal side,

even ignoring the exact legalities, there are a lot of descriptions out there of float

tanks, especially from people like Joe Rogan and a lot of the more vocal celebrities endorsing

them, that talk about really psychedelic experiences in the float tank, both high, like on edibles,

and totally sober.

Not everyone has those psychedelic experiences in the tank at all.

But similarly, a lot of people, just because they're describing conversations with aliens

and flying gorillas on surfboards and all these things, there's this easy pathway to

connect to say, "Oh, maybe this is the kind of thing that you take some edibles or you

take some psychedelics and you go do."

Even separate from that, I tell people to not go in there with music even for their

first few times floating, because I don't want any influence.

The same goes for being under the influence of anything.

So separate from the legalities, I think there is also this purity, certainly, that we endorse

in Float On, but a lot of float centers do, where float tanks are one of the few places

you actually get to have nothing going on, even your senses.

So going in totally sober, not worrying about altering your state of consciousness, is probably

the best way to approach the float, at least from a lot of people's perspective.

So just that purity of experience.

I'd put it in there as another reason.

>>Ashkahn: There's definitely the legal liability of having people on illegal substances floating

in your commercial place of business.

But I almost feel like way more people would take a stance of actively telling people they

can't be on any sort of drugs in their float center as would specifically go out of their

way to disassociate the idea of psychedelics and float tanks.

I think there's a lot of people out there who can appreciate the connection, and of

course there's a history with John Lilly and other people like that.

I would certainly say there is an overlap in the world of consciousness exploration

that covers both float tanks and psychedelics and other things that can alter your perceptions

of the world.

>>Graham: Yeah.

So our personal stance at Float On is very much, you need to come in sober, and you're

not allowed to be under the influence of things when you float in our float tanks.

That's our stance.

As to our both fondness and love of psychedelics, in my case, those tie in very directly in

consciousness exploration, but I don't think they need to overlap in terms of happening

at the same time.

We don't need to have customers who are taking mushrooms in a float tank for them to both

get great personal exploration out of both of those mediums.

>>Ashkahn: Yeah, or to see the overlap or related aspects of them.

It doesn't have to be a simultaneous experience to even have them be related.

>>Graham: Fortunately, I think we've found a lot, I don't know really of many cases.

We've talked about it on other episodes, about clients doing psychedelics in float tanks.

For the most part, people are very responsible.

I don't know of many things happening.

Which isn't to say they happen without us knowing or anything like that.

But it is to say that they're under control.

People are following our policies, as far as we know, which is great.

That's the most you can do as far as policies.

Then it's these other things of, do you make If MAPS, the Multidisciplinary Association

for Psychedelic Studies, releases a new study, do you put that on your Facebook feed?

Ignoring even someone just coming into your float tanks high or something, do you make

that connection?

I would say, I like to.

I like to use our business as a mouthpiece to support other enterprises that we enjoy.

I personally don't mind making that connection between psychedelics and the float tanks,

and I personally am also not too scared about those crossing over and that really encouraging

this huge extra group to do psychedelics in the tank, or think that we're putting our

business at risk or something.

>>Ashkahn: For some people, this goes as far as just trying not to even spread John Lilly

as a person.

Trying to kind of- >>Graham: Yeah, which to me seems a little

wild.

>>Ashkahn: I would put that in a different category, 'cause it feels a little bit more

like ... One is, we're relating these two things and you may think one of them is taboo

or puts people off or separates the mainstream from coming in.

The other one is, listen, this is the guy who had a big hand in making these things

a reality.

You can't just pretend that that didn't happen or that's not a part of the history of this.

It feels a little bit odd to me to actively try to block information about people realizing

that John Lilly both had a hand in float tanks and had a lot of psychedelic experiences and

research and anecdotal writings about it and stuff like that.

>>Graham: Obviously that sounds crazy to us.

We publish John Lilly books.

We go so far, not only to carry them in our float center, but to actively republish them

so they can be more accurate.

>>Ashkahn: The flip side is, there are people out there, researchers from back in the day

who definitely think that John Lilly's association with that world discredited the legitimate

science that was happening with float tanks, and in many ways cast float research out of

the mainstream medical research of the day because of its association with that.

I certainly don't think it's a very one-sided argument, or there's not merit to thinking

about this in different ways.

>>Graham: Yeah.

Ultimately, it comes down to your personal passion and your business.

We covered at the beginning a lot of the reasons why someone would want to separate these out

a little bit more.

If someone doesn't do psychedelics, if they're not familiar with a lot of the MAPS research,

if that's just not their passion area, for sure, just don't tie it into your business

as much.

We don't sell crystals at Float On, for example.

That's just not the kind of people that we are.

It's not to say that you shouldn't do that at other centers or tie that in.

In our case, we do have a big interest in psychedelic research that's going on, and

in the actual benefits of psychedelics.

Just like float tanks, I think they're hitting this interesting spot where it's actually

being documented, the good that they can do for humanity, whereas before it was more anecdotal.

I love being able to promote that in the same way that we are able to promote floats.

For us at least, I really embrace that connection.

That's just a personal Float On thing.

>>Ashkahn: Yeah.

Be true to yourself.

Keep it real out there.

>>Graham: Yeah, exactly.

Don't think that you have to do anything because other businesses are doing it, like pay taxes

or let your clients out of the float tanks or keep the doors unlocked during business

hours.

Anything.

Do whatever you want.

That's what I'm saying.

>>Ashkahn: Yeah, you're a free spirit.

Go for it.

You're already here.

>>Graham: In the province of a float tank center.

All right.

Good question.

Thanks for sending that one in.

If you have anything else, anything you wanna know about either of us personally, about

our lives or interests, our loves.

>>Ashkahn: Float tanks, also, you can ask us questions about.

>>Graham: Or float tanks, yeah.

Or just float tanks.

>>Ashkahn: Yeah.

You can go to Floattanksolutions.com/podcast.

>>Graham: All right.

Thanks, everyone.

>>Ashkahn: Talk to you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> How do you Talk about Psychedelics - DSP 303 - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: Will Smith Plans to Bungee Jump for His Birthday | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:04.

WATCH: Will Smith Plans to Bungee Jump for His Birthday | Heavy.com

Today is legendary actor/musician Will Smith's 50th Birthday! And what do you know? The Fresh Prince is going to celebrate it by doing something crazy.

Forget a surprise party for his 50th.

This afternoon, Will Smith plans to bungee jump out of a helicopter.

The best part about it? He's going to broadcast it live on YouTube for the world to see! A few hours from now, YouTube will live stream Smith in a helicopter as he plans to jump out near the grand canyon.

I mean, did you really expect anything less from Will Smith?.

Ever since Will Smith became a regular user on social media, he has done everything 'Big Willie Style.' Once Smith spotted trends, he decided to one-up everybody with everything that he did.

Not too long ago, he won over the internet as he joined in on the famous "In My Feelings" challenge and won over the internet by doing it on top of a bridge in Budapest.

Now, the 50-year-old is just living his best life, as he live streams his next stunt.

Check Out The Live Stream Here:.

For more infomation >> WATCH: Will Smith Plans to Bungee Jump for His Birthday | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

You Don't Know - Katelyn Tarver ( thai sub ) - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> You Don't Know - Katelyn Tarver ( thai sub ) - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

看看這十句話,學會治癒自己! - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> 看看這十句話,學會治癒自己! - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Pirate Search for Treasure Hunt! Hunting for Golden Coins and Fidget Spinner | Family Fun Time - Duration: 8:43.

This is Floppy the Doggy again, we are going to have some fun today...

Look!! Who is this?

There 's a LITTLE Pirate here

I'm captain Honk!

I'm a BIG captain! I'm not a small captain. I'm a BIG captain!

I'm gonna get your pirate hat!

I'm gonna get all your treasures!

And look I got GOLDEN COINS!

I'm gonna hide this from the pirate!

Aahahahha.......I don't think she will find it! ahhahaha......

Did you got all of them?

It's not there

Let's keep checking over here

You cannot find the treasures! It's so hard to find isn't?

Feeling Frustrated!!! Arrrghh... where is the last treasure????

ohhhh!! Think I know where it is! I can see it

Frustrated...Hmmm..... where is the last treasure?

Where is it Floppy the Doggy?

You keep digging there.... keep digging... keep digging...

Frustrated!! Couldn't find the last treasure!

!!!!??????

I see it!!!!

Did you get them all?

Let's check what you've got there?

Do you think you've got them all?

Ohhh Well done Pirate!

No looking ok!

Can you keep an eye on my sword?

Okay no one gonna get it!

But you can hold it because you're my friend

Little Pirate is hiding the GOLDEN COINS + treasures from Floppy the Doggy

Feeling Sleepy while waiting....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

For more infomation >> Pirate Search for Treasure Hunt! Hunting for Golden Coins and Fidget Spinner | Family Fun Time - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

5 Clear Signs that Your Rabbit Loves You! - Duration: 2:38.

Rabbits are sweet and adorable animals.

But it's not always easy to identify the signals they send us with their body language.

They are sensitive and often frightened beings, a very different behavior compared to other animals.

In this new animal wise video, we will show you five clear signs that confirm your rabbit loves you,

so you'll no longer need to wonder.

Now let's get into it!

Rabbits are shy and somewhat cautious animals,

so it may take several months for them to get used to your presence.

Somebody never actually get to this stage if they've had a truly traumatic experience in the past.

A saying that you're gaining the confidence of your rabbit

is that they seem calm and relaxed in your presence.

That means they're not fearing for their safety and they consider you as stable and trustworthy figure.

Like dogs or cats, rabbits cannot resist licking your skin

because they love the salty taste.

However, licking does not only mean that they enjoy the flavor of our skin,

it also indicates confidence.

If your rabbit surprises you at different times of delicate licks,

you should be very happy

as they trust you and are expressing their affection.

Reward them with a long session of pets and cuddles to show that you love them back.

If your rabbit shows you their belly and lies in their back,

this is a clear sign that they trust your filly.

This body posture usually to demand for attention is one of the most positive signs to tell if your rabbit loves you, so congrats!

Do you take time to massage and pay your rabbit?

If so, you're probably been especially relaxed,

even to the point of falling asleep.

It's unusual for rabbits to sleep so close to humans with whom they have no confidence.

If your rabbit falls asleep next to you, you're very lucky,

as they are incredibly comfortable being with you.

Rabbits can attempt to get your attention in many ways.

Sometimes they try to push you with their tiny nose,

drop their head against you or move closer to your hand for caresses.

All these things are something in common:

the indicate that your rabbit loves you.

If you cater to their demands for affection,

get ready to listen to their little teeth grinding as well as a soothing part.

Could they be any cuter?

Do you recognize any of these signals?

If you enjoyed the video please give us a thumbs up and subscribe for more fun videos until next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét