Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

Hi, I'm Sam with SPS.

Welcome to The Clinical Minute!

In this segment, we'll be talking about what you need to know about the ALLUX knee to be

successful.

First thing is, to make sure you know there is a certification process that Nabtesco requires.

Contact your SPS sales manager for more information on that and see how we can help you.

One of the biggest things we found that you definitely need to know is on the ALLUX you'll

notice that the pyramid is a little bit larger than what you might otherwise see on some

knees.

What that is, is creating the ability of dynamics for more stability.

That's a one degree canter, either direction, for a three-to-five degree canter of the proximal

pyramid.

Also with that distal pyramid, when you attach your tube clamp to this, make sure you select

a tube clamp that does not make contact with the frame.

If that happens you would notice a reduced toe load in the software and could definitely

present a problem going forward.

So again, call SPS clinical or your sales manager for more information on that.

On the back of the knee where you would actually plug the charger into, you'll notice that

there's actually a label on the back of that.

That label on the prerelease versions would be silver and black and will require a different

dongle.

So if you've inherited a patient, make sure you contact us and we'll makes sure you get

the right dongle.

On the full release versions you'll notice that the label is actually blue.

So if you have a blue label, you would use the new blue dongle.

Also on that label when we go to work with the software, you'll need the wireless ID

number.

You'll notice the wireless ID number is on that blue label.

Some other things you would need to know about the ALLUX, moving forward.

With that 155 degree flexion angle that we can get out of this knee, there may be a circumstance

where your socket would make contact with the frame.

If that happens, go ahead and pad the socket, we don't want to see a hard contact with a

hard contact on that.

And then if you'll notice on your screen, you'll see that the suggested l-codes from

the manufacturer--the one thing that's different from other microprocessor knees is the fact

this is a polycentric knee and you'll notice that first code is different.

This has been The Clinical Minute.

For additional videos, visit spsco.com/the-clinical-minute.

For more infomation >> Nabtesco ALLUX Knee: What You Need To Know - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

SUMMER TO FALL EYESHADOW TUTORIAL | TAKE ME BACK TO BRAZIL PALETTE - Duration: 6:19.

hey guys welcome back to my channel so for today's video forgot to film an

intro and an outro so that's why my background and my clothes all look

different than from the actual video today I'm gonna show you guys I do my

first official look using my taking back to Brazil palette so I'm really excited

if you want to learn how to do this look just keep watching and we'll get started

so as always I already did my foundation and contour and brows off camera just to

save some time and I'm gonna start off by priming my lids with my all about the

base shadow primer now I'm gonna take this yellow color from my take me back

to bristle palette and i'm going to use my morphe m4 for one brush and i'm gonna

apply that all over my lips at the base color and that's a transition color

I'm gonna take my Modern Renaissance palette and I'm going to use the color

wheel bar and I'm gonna apply that as a transition color using my m4 full-on

brush again and I'm gonna take my own about that base shadow primary game here

I'm just gonna add that to my list for the next color so now I'm going to use

this light blue and I'm going to use this medium fluffy brush from BH

Cosmetics I'm going to add that to my inner middle part of my lid

and for the outer part corner of my lids I'm going to use that same brush and I'm

going to take this dark purple from the same palette and I'm going to blend

those two colors together and I'm going to take my morphe and four-for-one brush

and blend out my crease so that there are no harsh lines and now using the

small liner brush from BH Cosmetics I'm going to take this light blue and I'm

going to lie in my inner corner of my bottom lashline and now with that same

brush I'm going to take this dark purple and I'm going to line the outer corner

of my bottom lash line

and to make this look pop a little bit more I'm going to use my next pigments

in the number 20 and I'm going to add that to the center of my lid and I'm

going to curl my lashes and I'm going to add some mascara using my scandalize

mascara in the color extreme black and I'm going to add two coats to my top and

bottom lashes and while my lashes dry I'm gonna move on to my favorite part

I'm going to take the my morphe M 510 brush and I'm going to use my color pop

highlighter in the color smoke and whistles and I'm just going to highlight

away

and to highlight my inner corners and my brow bones I'm going to use a small

little brush that I got from BH Cosmetics as well and now that my lashes

are dry I am going to use my NYX matte liquid liner which I use every single

day because I absolutely love it and I'm just gonna add a small wing to both ice

now couple of reasons I love this liner is because it's so easy to apply the

brush is just the right length and also it doesn't smudge at all it stays on all

day long but seriously if you haven't used this eyeliner before I really

recommend it I usually get it at Target or Ulta and I think it's about ten

dollars and to complete the look I'm going to use this liquid lipstick I got

at the dollar store of all places seriously this lipstick is the best if

you haven't seen my video where we do these lipsticks you can click above on

the credit shows up right now these are the best

I really recommend them guys and with that the look is complete

so that is it for this video I hope you guys liked it

I really loved how this came out I think they're really fun colors but it's also

wearable for an everyday look let me know in the comments down below if you

try this look and also tag your pictures with the hashtag erika sunshine if you

liked this video give it a big thumbs up and also if you haven't subscribed go

ahead is very enough for more makeup tutorials also share this video with

anybody you think would like it so once again thanks for watching and I will see

you guys in my next video

For more infomation >> SUMMER TO FALL EYESHADOW TUTORIAL | TAKE ME BACK TO BRAZIL PALETTE - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

You can compete in Portland's citywide ping pong tournament - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> You can compete in Portland's citywide ping pong tournament - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Killing Eve's Jodie Comer: Everything you need to know about rising star - Duration: 5:12.

Killing Eve's Jodie Comer: Everything you need to know about rising star

The Liverpudlian is ruthless assassin Villanelle whose talent for murder is only matched by her sharp wit and love of clothes.

In the BBC thriller, she squares up against MI5 agent Eve Polastri (Sandra Oh) who is determined to hunt her down.

It's been hailed as one of the best TV shows of the year and seems set to make a huge star out of Jodie.

Here NADINE LINGE tells you everything you need to know about the actress.

Related Articles   Celebs who make such grand dads!   Love Island Class of 2018: Where are they now?   Catherine Tyldesley leaves Corrie behind to pose for sexy shoot.

"A woman called me a bitch on the train once" Jodie Comer JODIE, 25, still lives at home with her mum Donna, dad Jimmy and younger brother Charlie in Childwall, Liverpool.

She said recently: "I honestly cannot imagine not living with my mum and dad." IN 2006, she won the Liverpool Drama Festival, which led to a role in a radio play.

Bit parts in shows including Holby City, Waterloo Road and Doctors followed, before she landed her breakthrough role as Chloe in E4's My Mad Fat Diary in 2013 alongside Sharon Rooney.

Then in 2016, Jodie landed her first lead role as kidnap victim Ivy Moxam in BBC Three's Thirteen.

That saw her nominated in the Leading Actress category at the Bafta TV Awards 2017.

Jodie then bagged her biggest role to date as other woman Kate Parks in Doctor Foster, opposite Suranne Jones and Bertie Carvel.

Playing the woman in an affair with Gemma Foster's husband sparked a strong reaction from fans.

Jodie said: "A woman called me a bitch on the train once." She was thrilled to get the script for Killing Eve after discovering it was written by Fleabag creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge, and even more delighted when she saw Villanelle was a different type of assassin.

Related Articles   Take my mum-in-law: The Joke is on Gregg   Help! I need a bodyguard: Secrets of a smash-hit Beeb series   The Circle: New Channel 4 gameshow on power of social media .

Jodie said: "It sounds weird, but that's why I was so keen to play Villanelle.

She is going to divide opinion." She beat dozens to bag the role on the BBC America show and admits she's glad she didn't know who she was up against.

To play multi-lingual Villanelle, Jodie had to drop her Liverpool accent and learn phrases in Russian, German, French and Italian.

She also did some of the character's stunts.

One of her best friends from school is heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson.

Jodie also has a boyfriend back in Liverpool who she says isn't in showbiz.

Her guilty pleasure is reality shows like Towie and the Real Housewives.

She would love to do theatre and her dream is to work with Dame Julie Walters.

Killing Eve has already been re-commissioned for a second series and Jodie also has a film lined up.

Killing Eve airs on BBC One on Saturdays, or catch all episodes now on BBC iPlayer.

For more infomation >> Killing Eve's Jodie Comer: Everything you need to know about rising star - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Career Fair Tips for Students - 3 Tips (2018) - Duration: 5:15.

i just got this coffee today at Traders Joes La Colombe Im gonna try it out right now real

quick before I get started with this video and let you know what I think about it that

is pretty damn good oh shit ok guys disaster averted let's jump into this here i got a

message from Abishek on Youtube today and his question was i was wondering what should

the approach be for a student while approaching and talking to employers at a career fair

how do I start a two way dialogue while starting my pitch to them this question was geared

towards students but I think that my answer will apply to anyone looking for a job whether

they be mid career type people going to a job fair or students going to a job fair so

thats what I'll say first the number one problem that i see with students or career professionals

that go up to a career fair booth is that they're not prepared with anything its almost

as if they walk up and they're just kind of generally asking questions about the company

as if they've never heard of the company before and this leads me to a couple tips that I

want to talk about in this video there's three tips one bonus tip at the end as well the

first tip is being prepared before the event right you want to do your research before

the event you want to have a short-list of a couple companies generated that you are

really interested in working for and know everything about their mission the product

offerings that they have know everything about their leadership principles anything you can

consume right any information that you can consume you want to be really prepared step

number two research people standing at the booths what you can do when you get to the

hiring event before you commit yourself to standing in line walk around to the side of

each booth and do a little reconnaissance find out the persons first and last names

or the group of people their first and last names and plug them in to LinkedIn if they're

actually available so you can try to find some commonalities and use that as your starting

piece of conversation this could potentially help you now not every booth or person is

interested in putting first and last names but if they are available it can be very useful

for you to make a connection on something like a similar hometown a similar college

maybe an article that somebody wrote that you found really interesting something like

that tip number three create a dialogue now if you are in a position where you have not

been able to find any of the peoples' first and last names that's ok the point is when

you first start the conversation you don't want it to be all about you necessarily you

want it to be about something very interesting that the company is doing to create a two

way conversation as soon as possible this is a bit hard to do at a hiring event because

there's a line of people behind you that are also waiting to speak to the person at the

booth but what you can do is say something like this iv'e been following the progression

of your company for the past x period of time I wanted to come here because my coursework

is aligned and I feel that I can add a lot of value I'd love to give you my resume and

ask you a couple questions about this specific role that I saw on the job site hopefully

you get the idea of what I'm trying to do here the key is to key is to let them know

that you've done your research and that you have a specific role that you are interested

in and that you are asking questions and you can bring a lot of value to the table with

regard to that role right the people that are there the employers they have the lock

you are the key they are looking for specific fits to roles where people add a ton of value

ok tip number four the bonus tip when you are done with the conversation if the hiring

manager doesn't have their name listed on their name tag or if they don't have business

cards definitely ask them for their contact information on LinkedIn let them know you

want to friend them if they say no that's totally ok but nine times out of ten if you

gave the right pitch to them they are gonna be interested in exchanging contact information

so no hurt in asking if their name is not available worst case scenario they just say

no thats all I got for you guys today thanks so much for watching hopefully these tips

were helpful the sun has gone down just enough now that I am gonna fly my DJI Mavic Air this

thing is absolutely awesome some of you are probably saying I really don't care about

that but for those of you who do you know how cool this thing is alright that's it we'll

talk to you later

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét