Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 25 2018

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Video! Thank you very much!

there goes there goes you peep it bro yonder ghost globs helmet coming in fast

y'all was that I don't know it looks like we should skip brunch early bird

got the worm and then the worm was his brunch our brunch was sick right I got a

weird feeling in my fat basket like what does she want with globs helmet why she

got any glasses on what do we want with globs helmet dude we're scavengers is

that what we are under a mind-control spell shoot man I want to deal with this

guy he's a tough adversary but if we hide in the trees pinpoint his location

maybe you can sever a sponge you're in luck come on you get to rule

over my house while I'm gone for the rest of forever right here on my some

kind of hostage syndrome therapy well Finn and Jake are heroes so try being

more like them why don't you peace what remains

tell me what remains some loser smashed out your brain right which part

your brother blowing up in space doesn't that mess you up

nothing messes me up I don't believe that like this that's right MMS runs

through all magic users I hung out with scores of them all displaying varying

degrees of magic madness Simon's in there - who else holds their breath in

there Betty all magic users swim in the Lummi gloom because psychologically

powerless but you are heroes blaze pump to failure

that's what weight lifters say so what happens now we sweat it out in a magic

induced trance my essence marinates globs helmet with it we after why don't

you finish baking your famous bread huh this is your last chance the third

should break your fall then it's up to you because I'm useless okay be right

there it's gonna get sweaty the more skin miss

- the better so you're not afraid of what I might seeing you know dub Daffy

no life grows in me nothing to weed nothing to seed pure and perfect like

the marble floors of a bank you ski

Wow

aha hi can I talk to you a sec okay what's up that's our new planetary

defense system yeah margles Marvel's stands for magical

automated resistance generating laser energy supplier come again whatever I

wanted to call her margles so you used magic to make this hike

why didn't you magic us up uh uh I guess I wanted to know more about you since I

created you in a deep trance State all I am is in you so no stop the second

coming of gulp uh he's probably not coming back I wish he would maybe I

would see you again original.you I looked everywhere and here for

hundreds of years I held that sadness until my magic and science were strong

enough to create you from my nightmares then let me do what you built

wait what's happening

turn you back ma I can't I think I'm just a Norman ow

maybe someone in wizard city can help ow math mom Thank You heroes you helped me

find my courage

what do normies do get smoothies or something

reduced to marking my camp with bass whoa wonderful in the kitchen and I'll

use the one in the kitchen I need to turn your own Jimmy at all

help me down okay I really do need to tell you how to care for Sweet Pea

there's a practice sing to him real real soft and sweet and touch your foreign to

his and thank the words you are more precious have a wonderful time time to

get down to the chill-out what a princess like me deserves now I can kick

back still cold

it's not black and crunchy like when I throw bread into my campfire to guide my

sleepy boat white new life now and a career I know you had any skills success

isn't about skills it's about being cool these people just LSP will you give you

treats

look what you've done LSP huh you made wandered into somebody's nice just

accept that you're garbage baby cuz I didn't do the sweet things hey baby I'm

very gently on the head kiss on both cheeks treat mmm and sing something

sweet you are more precious than anything in this world and I will always

always love you

sweet peas blanket on the wall mr. and mrs. Pig trunks I have some good news

partake of the chicken maybe we can get an actor to sit I don't know comet boy

the comet approaches

cuber brother are you surprised your old pal cuber aboard a space ship oh this

old grayble it's just they're trying to guess tonight's theme what BMO Gunn let

me dig this hole it's important oh oh you say powerful right it's a thought

cannon it makes anything that you think of turn real oh please

so it's just wrong so we're burying it for safety I'll tell you what I'm gonna

think I want to hold it bury this thought cannon in and bobble bobble Jake

gets a hole in which a thought cannon may be buried

what if first but second you think of something else nope yeah I used to wish

I was you now I just wished you'd dig faster

that's the power of graybles

good morning madness what broken leg again I see that mr. cupcake is it

Madame eclairs apartment again his massage business is really taking a

crash Lord oh look wildflowers

yeah in the ear oh I mean in the rear that's what all

the walking's good for gives me self-esteem to have a nice real did

starchy just die Jane was looking up

well one grayble that you can be a hero cuber and what a cube can be must be

same quests and memories to share we barely made it out with our schedules oh

thanks to these anti-fog goggles work a treat yeah your usual shorts and

underwear for getting changed into after the waterpark mm-hmm carry on without me

I'll take a shortcut through the toadstool field to get there before you

well done for remembering your underwear Finn sir it's not me look princess

orangutan what's wrong daddy sad had to secrete a tear toxin that makes the

hosts too sad to get rid of them even though all it would take is a good

shake don't worry princess perfect did you hear the part about how they just

need a good shake to get rid of little jingling bells or something and if you

rings them it'll cheer everybody up I don't see how a jiggling Bell would sure

anybody up but I'll give it a try and he's really sad so he needs you to do a

dance in your sunny jingle suit to cheer him up okay okay that visualization

technique worked the treat glad I could be of service

oops oh wait Jake's been waiting for ages what if he gives up on me and goes

home I can give you a left if you're not afraid of flying

here I come Jake don't give up on me and don't tell you what he's got seven six

more minutes and then I'm just heading in there without him I mean it can't be

expected to sit here all day waiting for ah here it comes now

look there's two gold coins so we can have a locker each no way sorry I was

recording some lockers well not really cuz the lockers give you the coins back

anyway yeah but this way only one of us has to carry a key yeah but if we lock

my locker then lock my key in your locker water

slide water slide water slide you're running on pill say guys and we ask the

Elco users take a quick shower ball time no way I didn't recognize your tool

there and your swimwear yeah listen guys you'll get no trouble from me today I'm

just uh oh I've just lost my nerve excuse me coming through okay family

courage breaks what just happen could ask you not to claim back up the slate

sir just raid it all the way to the bottom

thanks I didn't do anything one minute I was on my way down on the

next I'm bouncing me back up very funny sir I think you would have noticed

someone bringing a trampoline into the slate listen you've got one more chance

to slide them properly okay there are other play keep your eyes on that dog

here we go

nice work with the pamphlet by the way it was just an extra detail

I'll go get rid of the decoy I can't have you assaulting other pill users I'm

afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave no sir

well I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to freeze now sir

not leaving until you carry out a full investigation of this slide and question

that pair is prime suspect sorry gotta fly why don't you blow that picture up

poster size frame it on the wall and add a touch of class to this dump

that's good one oh if you like that one you'll love this one that mostly yes did

you teach any kids to swim as a matter of fact

are you okay fin yeah sorry miss orangutan hairs inside my hood honey

deploy

For more infomation >> Adventure Time with Finn & Jake You Forgot Floaties Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Anna Lambe - Duration: 17:50.

-------------------------------------------

MOVE WITH ME: Designing My Closet Room! | Ep. 3 - Duration: 15:56.

(music)

For more infomation >> MOVE WITH ME: Designing My Closet Room! | Ep. 3 - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

İNTE HAYATİ Music is Life ARABİC REMİX - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> İNTE HAYATİ Music is Life ARABİC REMİX - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxe Skirted Pant - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxe Skirted Pant - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Watch 'Annihilation' on Netflix? | SML TV - Duration: 5:03.

Can You Watch 'Annihilation' on Netflix?

Annihilation, is in theaters, but how long will you need to wait until you can see it on Netflix? If you like avoiding crowds, then you might want to see movie on Netflix instead of watching it in the theater.

Well, Annihilation is going to be a little confusing for you to figure out.

The movie is doing something really strange with its distribution, and it will be releasing internationally on Netflix much earlier than it's available on Netflix in the United States.

The movie debuted in theaters on February 23 in the United States, Canada and China.

But Netflix is going to start streaming the movie internationally in other countries just 17 days later. So that means Annihilation will be available internationally (including the U.K.) on March 12.

(But this does not include the U.S., Canada, or China.) According to IMDB, the movie will be released on Netflix on March 12 in the U.K., Australia, Brazil, Germany, Poland, and Turkey.

Some places may actually get it a little earlier than that on Netflix, however.

IMDB lists the movie's internet release date in Belgium and France as being March 7 instead of March 12.

Once the movie is available, you can watch it on Netflix here.

As far as when the movie will be available on Netflix in the United States, that date isn't known yet.

Typically, movies can take months to years to be released on Netflix after they've been released in theaters, depending on distribution deals and other contracts in place.

So the date that Annihilation will be available on Netflix in the U.S.

isn't known yet.

If you're waiting on a Netflix release in the U.S., you might as well just go see it in the theater.

Why is the release happening so strangely? Well, there were some pretty big creative differences between David Ellison and Scott Rudin, ScreenRant reported.

The movie didn't do so well in screenings, pointing to its possibly being too "intellectual" for a general audience.

As a result, Ellison wanted to make some big changes.

He wanted to reshoot and change the ending, The Hollywood Reporter shared.

But Rudin said no to that idea since he had final-cut privileges, sticking to director Alex Garland's vision.

So Paramount ended up selling the international release rights to Netflix.

The description for Annihilation reads: "Lena, a biologist and former soldier, joins a mission to uncover what happened to her husband inside Area X – a sinister and mysterious phenomenon that is expanding across the American coastline.

Once inside, the expedition discovers a world of mutated landscape and creatures, as dangerous as it is beautiful, that threatens both their lives and their sanity.".

Annihilation is already getting rave reviews as it debuts this weekend.

The movie currently has a high ranking on Rotten Tomatoes of 88 percent be critics and 72 percent by the audience.

It can be rare that the audience and critics see eye-to-eye on movies, but with Annihilation that appears to be the case. The movie has a stellar cast, including Natalie Portman, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Gina Rodriguez, Tessa Thompson, Tuva Novotny, and Oscar Isaac.

For more infomation >> Can You Watch 'Annihilation' on Netflix? | SML TV - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Zombie - The Cranberries Acoustic Cover(Gloomy version) ㅣ Wine Pool - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Zombie - The Cranberries Acoustic Cover(Gloomy version) ㅣ Wine Pool - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

"Find A Job That You Will Love" - Duration: 1:15.

[Kristie Heisier] Welcome to the Productive Alternatives office in Moorhead. Here in Moorhead, we

provide vocational services for folks who have disabilities. The areas we serve

include Moorhead, Dilworth, Glyndon, Felton, Hawley, and Barnesville. The service

options we provide include job training sites, placement services, and supported

employment services. Here in Moorhead, we employ approximately 15 to 20 staff and

serve approximately 60 to 75 clients. Productive Alternatives' mission is to

find a job that each individual is going to love.

[Job Coach] Doing a good job, Shanna!

[Kristie] We're not about finding just any job for our clients. Rather, we find a job that they

love going to each and every day! As the manager of Productive Alternatives, I

enjoy the challenges that we face and the rewards that come along with those

challenges in finding our clients jobs that they love to go to and it improves

their quality of life.

[end music]

For more infomation >> "Find A Job That You Will Love" - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxurious CowlNeck Tank - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxurious CowlNeck Tank - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

👱‍♀ PLEASE REMEMBER ME - Vocal Cover - Duration: 4:37.

When all our tears have reached the sea

Part of you will live in me

Way down deep inside my heart

The days keep coming without fail

A new wind is going to find your sail

That's where your journey starts

You'll find better love

Strong as it ever was

Deep as the river runs

Warm as the morning sun

Please remember me

Just like the waves down by the shore

We're going to keep on coming back for more

Cause we don't ever want to stop

Out in this brave new world you seek

O'er the valleys and the peaks

And I can see you on the top

You'll find better love

Strong as it ever was

Deep as the river runs

Warm as the morning sun

Please remember me

Remember me when you're out walking

When the snow falls high outside your door

Late at night when you're not sleeping

And moonlight falls across your floor

When I can't hurt you anymore

You'll find better love

Strong as it ever was

Deep as the river runs

Warm as the morning sun

Please remember me

Please remember me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét