hey guys welcome back so we all love apks we love the fact that they are
one-click in-store giving you access to some great content with minimal fuss but
what if I told you I'll give you a single apk with Kodi already installed
with one of the best working bills with all of the current add-ons I think
they'll be pretty special so in this video today I'll show you exactly how
you can do that but before I start when I give a quick shout out to these five
people as they were the first ones to leave a special comment in my last video
so make sure you watch this video to the end to find out how you can get a shout
out in my next video so it all of that being said let's get
started so I'm doing my demonstration on the second-generation fire stick with
the LexA but as previously mentioned this apk worked perfectly fine on
Android TV boxes Android phones Android tablets it's all good and the good news
is because this is actually a fork of Kodi 17.6 you can actually run it
alongside your normal version of Cody so you could have your normal version of
Kodi for a particular add-on or for live TV or for local content then you can use
this abk purely just for build so just having that flexibility I think it's a
great feature of this apk I'm not gonna spend too long going through the bill
just because these builds are very easy to use but let me give you a quick
summary of like the categories and the kind of add-ons you want to get using
this build so here up we've got movies so movies you got box at Kings you've
got incursion you've got make a search you've got median movie time poison turn
quantum revelations met TV the dogs open directories and then at the top you got
widgets Exodus present covenants and really guys you can see all of the
current add-ons that you could ever want or included in this build case that's
under movies then under TV shows you've got incursion again open directories
median series revelations met TV supremacy non-stop TV quantum poison
Cerebrus and a topical the widgets again so in the cool stuff you got some of the
all-in-one add-ons like next rooms all in one non-stop supremacy and boom then
you have kids club with nine anime watch cartoons anime tune tune / b99
tune gap cartoons on kids band you got a sport zone you got sounds you've got a
TV guide system BMC so one of the cool features of this
build guys is you have got a dedicated section for
gaming and also Android optimistic install Android apks directly to this
build so let me quickly show you that so good Android apps for example you can
see the go sections for Christian apps GPS apps some of the software let's say
we're looking for some live TV app let's click on that and we can see it guys you
got direct links to these apks for BBC iPlayer you got etupcrab UTV and
Vittorio Geo streams holo TV so the fact that you can actually install apks
directly through this build I think it's another great feature of this apk let me
to show you one quick movie just to show you that things are working properly so
let's just use Neptune rising is going to her let's go for genres and let's go
for adventure let's just try this one here let's click on that
good nice if we can see we've got one 1080p link already we've got 21 St links
and a couple of HD links guys see so you can see guys just tons of links guys
giving you access to some great content Curtis I want the HD ones let's click on
this one here no because ithat's why playing pretty much straight away and
it's a full HD picture there guys I miss for that a bit and that's working
absolutely funny let's back out of that right let me show you how you can now
install this on all your devices ok so to install on a fire stick on fire TV
the first thing you need to do is go over to settings go into device
developer options and make sure these two options are set to on if you've been
installing apks for a while they'll probably be on anyway but just make sure
both to set to on and as your step one done next up we need to install an
application called droid admin this is available both on the Amazon App Store
and the normal Google Play Store so from the home screen on the fire stick let us
go to the left and let's search for droid admin ok so there's Jordan let's
click on that unless install that so as we can see in
the description guys this apk allows us to create configuration falls where we
can basically have a bunch of apks that we can share out we can download we can
install with one click on any Android device and what I've done is I've
created my own configuration page which will have all of the apk so our
previously worked on giving you easy access to install them ok let's download
up ok let's open that up and this is the key point in the video guys we need to
enter in my special droid admin code which will take you to my custom apk
store and my code is is three eight five two five four double eight so let's type
that in and click on next and then click on continue
and here it is guys welcome to the newly opened tech dr. UK APK store and all of
these apks I'm hosting myself I'm uploading them I'm managing them I'm
giving them out for everybody to use and I'm happy for able to use them the only
thing I ask is make sure you do subscribe to my channel if you want to
use this page so I'll be managing this apk store any new video that I make with
apks I'll be uploading them up here and allowing everybody to access them from a
central location it just makes the whole thing so much easier so you won't have
to type in any more short URLs or long URLs and use any other application just
type in my apks store code you can access all of these great apks okay so
to get the fully loaded cody let's scroll down the list and here is going
so this is a Cody's 17.6 fork with the BMC wizard built in and as it's a four
guys you can install it alongside another version of Cody you can also
install it alongside some of these other folks I've previously made videos about
so do check them out as well and to install things from here guys literally
it's just one click this now begins the download of the apk okay so when the
icon changes to a player icon that means the apk has now been downloaded we just
need to click on it to install it and to install it it's just one click let's
click on that press down a few times and then press write to install how easy is
that guys okay when you see this screen we can now click on done now if you have
to delete the apk just so you can get that space back if you press the back
button on the remote then click on yes but on the top right we have the recycle
bin if you click on that this will basically delete any apks you've
downloaded through droid admin especially on a fire stick reader how
much destroyed so let's click on yes and that's now done now when you press the
HOME key in the remote you'll notice you won't see the new application in
application list the way we bring into application list is if you hold down the
home button on the remote then click on apps okay here is a new apk now if you
press the options key on that you can select move to front this will bring it
to the top of your application list right does anybody still watching my
video at this stage I will you to leave the comment below
BMC rocks and the first five people to do that I'll give you a shout-out in my
next video so let's do that can I start the app up okay here we can
click on dismiss click on continue and then go to the builds and here it is
guys has a couple of good builds you can use in this apk and the build that I was
using in my previous demo was a simply Krypton build so let's click on that and
let's click on fresh install click continue and that begins the download
and just while waiting guys if you are enjoying this content please do remember
to Like share and subscribe because I really helps me out and if you don't
like this content smash the dislike button because they'll show me I need to
focus on something else thanks when you see this message this
means that the builders installed correctly
we just need to restart Kodi so applies the changes and the way we do that is we
click on force close and then restart the apk and here is our supercharged
cody build all working fine and that's all for this video guys many thanks for
watching do you leave me a comment below let me know if this worked for you
I do think having Cody as a fully loaded apk makes a great option but let me know
what you think leave me a comment below and I hopefully catch up with you guys
real soon thanks that's it guys I hope you found
that video useful give me a thumbs up if you did comment below let me know if
this worked for you and please subscribe for more content thanks again for
watching guys oh and if you're interested in VPN if you click on that
link on the bottom left you'll get a great 46 percent discount if you are
worried about your privacy and you want to stay safe online I do recommend you
check out our VPN thanks again guys see you on the next one
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét