Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

RUPERT, YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE PUBLIC EYE, YOU

HAVE BEEN IN THE PUBLIC EYE FOR A LONG TIME AND AS YOU KNOW THE

TABLOIDS ARE BECOMING INCREDIBLY AGGRESSIVE BUT IS THIS TRUE, YOU

ONCE TRACKED DO DOWN AND AMBUSHE TABLOID WRITER WHO WAS WRITING

SOMETHING ABOUT YOU OR ABOUT TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU?

WHAT HAPPENED.

>> I DID.

THERE WAS A REALLY NASTY TABLOID WRITER IN MIAMI AND HE LIVED IN

A SUBURB AWAY FROM THE BEACH, AND HE HAD WRITTEN -- HE WAS

THREATENING TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT ME DOING SOMETHING BAD

SOMEWHERE.

AND I FOUND OUT WHERE HE LIVED AND IT WAS IN ONE OF THOSE

STREETS THAT WAS CALLED SOMETHING NORTHWEST 178TH

STREET.

AND SO ME AND MY FRIEND GOT IN THE CAR, AND WE TOOK SOME SPRAY

CREAM, YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF --?

>> James: WHIPPING CREAM.

>> WHIPPING CREAM TO SPRAY ON HIM AND WE WENT TO NORTHWEST 100

-- >> James: THIS IS HOW YOU WERE

GOING TO PUNISH HIM?

>> SOUNDS DELIGHTFUL.

>> THIS IS A FANTASY OF MINE ALMOST DAILY.

TWO COLD ENGLISH MEN WOULD BUST MY DOOR DOWN, COVER ME IN

WHIPPED CREAM AND JUST LEAVE.

>> ANYWAY WE GOT TO NORTHWEST 123RD STREET OR WHATEVER IT WAS

AND WE GOT TO THE HOUSE AND RANGE THE BELL AND THIS REALLY

SWEET LIKE OLD GUY CAME OUT AND I SAID I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

AND HE WENT, REALLY?

AND I SAID, YES.

AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS.

I AM DISGUSTED BY YOUR BEHAVIOR.

AND HE JUST SAT THERE AND WE WENT BACK TO THE CAR, YOU SEE,

HE IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS WE GOT TO THE END OF THE STREET AND

WE SUDDENLY REALIZED WE HAD BEEN ON THE WRONG STREET.

AND IT WAS JUST SOME POOR GUY WHO ANSWERED THE DOOR.

THE STREET WE MEANT TO GO TO WAS THE ONE NEXT DOOR BUT ANYWAY.

I MEAN, IT IS NOT LIKE YOU DID ANYTHING BAD.

HE PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT WAS AMAZING.

>> James: REGGIE DID YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY OF THE ARE

OUR GUESTS.

>> TONIGHT'S QUESTION GOES TO BOTH OF OUR GUESTS.

DURING THE NAPOLEONIC WARS DID YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD BE

POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CONVERT SUGAR FROM SUGAR BEATS OR DO YOU

THINK THAT WAS JUST A MYTH?

>> 0 TOTAL MYTH.

>> NO, TOTALLY DOABLE.

>> BOTH ANSWERS ARE CORRECT.

>> James: THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

WONDERFUL.

RUPERT EVERETT, ROB RIGGLE, BEN HOWARD, WE HAVE SOME MUSIC FOR

YOU WHEN WE COME BACK!

For more infomation >> Rupert Everett Will Show Up to Your House & Cover You in Whipped Cream - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Boredom kills you twice, il nuovo corto di Abel Ferrari - Duration: 2:13.

Boredom kills you twice, il nuovo corto di Abel Ferrari

For more infomation >> Boredom kills you twice, il nuovo corto di Abel Ferrari - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

舍情似丟心,做不到和平分手的星座 - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> 舍情似丟心,做不到和平分手的星座 - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Daily Kona Blend Dark Roast Coffee Review - Duration: 4:00.

hey welcome to coffee coffee coffee your place for average Joe coffee reviews

today's coffee is buttery today we are reviewing the daily Kona blend dark roast which is

supposed to be bold rich buttery macadamia nut and chocolate notes so we

also reviewed the medium roast of this it pretty much was the same exact tasting

notes except for this as bold and rich right as opposed to smooth this was only

$5.99 for the bag and it says Kona blend which again Kona blend in Hawaii if you

say that by law has to be 10% I think at least but then if you do it in America I know Hawaii

is part of America sorry Continental yeah in the lower 48 it's

okay to basically there's no law right one bean right right what yeah one bean

so um so it's kind of an odd thing so who knows how much Kona is really in

here but I mean regardless $5.99 for 12 ounces of coffee is you know not

super cheap right it's not really expensive either and kona tends to be

super expensive yeah and I don't really care like if I have an Ethiopian

coffee or a Kenyan coffee I don't really care how many of the beans came in from

there yeah I just worry about the taste

so this coffee at first I like when we were drinking both of these at

the same time well not at the same time I know like we would switch back and

forth we had one of those helmets straw from the bold and a straw from the

medium we did not have that but at first I clearly liked the medium better like it was like

there's no contest whenever we would have this one I was like no I don't really

enjoy it but as its kind of had time to air out and you know just kind of mellow

a little bit I really enjoy it too so I will say though I know when actually

well yeah this one has chocolate notes too I don't get as much of a strong

macadamia and chocolate flavor as the other one the other one was like wow you could

really taste both those flavors this one to me it's more roasty and yeah you can

it's a darker it makes sense this is the darker roast but I just don't get those

same like outstanding flavor notes you know it I like it but it's not this you

know it's not that Wow I really like it kind of thing

yeah I agree it feels like the good parts of the other coffee which were the

macadamia nut and the chocolate are overpowered by the roastiness exactly yeah

so that's not in there as much well put I should have gone to

coffee College you should've okay so overall the donut rating on this one I

would say I would say it a say it you know it's gonna be the right one now

now I don't even know now you're doubting yourself yeah I was gonna say it three and a half

yes that's exactly what I was gonna say its not quite a four to me a four to me is like wow I've got to have that again

three and a half is like it's good but I would probably buy other coffees before

this one same thing here yeah so have you ever gone to a TJ Maxx or a home

goods or a Marshalls or a Ross or a wherever you might find coffees like

this like we do let us know in the comments below what you found and what

you though of the things you tried and if you've ever had these daily Kona

coffees let us know about those and if you know

anything about the history of the company or where we might find out more

information also if this video has helped you please be sure to like

comment and subscribe be sure to hit the bell so you get notified whenever we put

out a new video and until next time keep grindin

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét