Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 26 2018

With Printful, launching your online store is as easy as it gets.

We take care of the printing, packaging, and shipping,

and you can focus on the fun stuff

creating designs and growing your business.

To get started,

you need to create a Printful account, which is free,

and connect your online store.

We connect with a bunch of ecommerce platforms,

so you can choose the one that suits you best.

Then you can sync your custom designs with our products,

which we prepare, pack and ship when you get an order.

Or you can use our warehousing & fulfillment service

and send us your own products, which we'll store,

and then pack and ship to your customers whenever you have an order.

You can always do both!

This is how it works.

Along comes a customer, let's call him Gary.

Gary finds a product he likes and buys it from your store.

This could be one of our products with your design on it

or an item you store at one of our warehouses.

Because your store is synced with Printful,

Gary's order is automatically placed with us,

and we charge you for fulfillment as soon as the order is confirmed.

If this is a product with your design fulfilled by Printful

we prepare, pack and ship it.

So, for example, Gary buys a T-shirt for $20.

Printful's price for the fulfillment is $12.

So from the $20 Gary paid for the T-shirt, you get an $8 profit.

If this is an item you store in our warehouse, the process is similar

we pack it, ship it and charge you for the order fulfillment.

But you also have to take into account a monthly storage fee,

which depends on the size and quantity of the items.

In both cases, Printful fulfills the order and sends it to Gary

with your branding on all the packaging.

And that's how Printful works!

Hey, it's Wes from Printful.

I hope you found that video very helpful.

All the links that we mentioned can be found in the description below.

Don't forget to check out our other tutorials,

subscribe to our YouTube channel and click on the little bell icon,

so that way you always get notified when we have new videos.

For more infomation >> How it works: Printful - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW FRANKENSTEIN | Halloween Cartoon Drawing | BLABLA ART - Duration: 10:47.

How to draw Frankenstein

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! :)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW FRANKENSTEIN | Halloween Cartoon Drawing | BLABLA ART - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 || 92 criket Fans - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Pakistan Vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 || 92 criket Fans - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Godly Communication: Love in Any Language - Duration: 4:12.

We've set a goal to raise enough funds

to fund the production of these devotional videos for an entire week.

And our deadline for this goal is this coming Saturday, September 29.

It costs about $5,000 to produce a week's worth of videos.

And these videos touch many lives, including the life of

Johnny, who sent us a message recently. He said this:

A week's worth of videos touches Johnny's life

and so many more lives. And you can be a part of that.

You can donate today by clicking the link in the post

and helping us fund this important ministry so that more and more souls

can be connected with their savior.

Thanks much.

I can't count the number of times people have sat in my office

and said, "I know my mom loves me but I just don't feel it."

Or a spouse is in my officeand, "My husband . . . I know that he loves me,

but it's just not getting to my heart."

So often when that happens, and if that's happening for you,

it's as if they're speaking a different language.

There's a great book out there by Dr. Gary Chapman called "Five Love Languages."

And, although this book isn't religious in and of itself,

it talks about how God built us to receive love and give love,

communicate love differently.

In my own family, myself and my three siblings,

we all love differently.

I'm a "words of affirmation" person which means that compliments show love to me

and that gives me encouragement.

My one sister is a "gifts" love language person,

so she gives incredible amounts of gifts.

My other sister is an "acts of service" person and she will do and do and do.

My brother, he's a little harder to nail down.

But I think he is a "quality time" person and

just loves to hang out and be around.

And the fifth one, then, is physical touch.

Now, again, it doesn't have to be something sexual,

but just, you're the handhold person.

You're the hug-type person.

If you're in a relationship and someone is a love language different than yours,

then they're going to show love to you how they love to be loved,

and you're not going to feel as loved.

So what you do?

First, of all, go to Jesus,

because Christ is fluent, fluent in all five of those love languages.

If your a "words of affirmation" person,

you're drawn to Jesus expressing his deep, yearning love for you in the scripture.

If you're a physical touch person,

you're drawn, then, to the communion;

the communion aspect of being united with Christ,

with his own true body and blood, along with the bread and wine.

If you are a "gifts"person,

then you're drawn to Jesus' incredible gifts that he gives to you.

If you're a "quality time" person,

then you're drawn to Jesus' words to you that

"never will I leave you and never will I forsake you."

And, finally, if you're an "acts of service" person,

oh, Jesus is the ultimate at this.

He has shown his love in service to you so that you are freed.

You are forgiven.

You're held firmly by his love.

And then after you get filled by Jesus, go to your loved one and talk to them.

Ask them what their love language is.

Again, I'm a "words of affirmation" person so I pour love into my wife with words of affirmation.

I love to be loved that way.

I love to be loved that way. I love her that way.

I love her that way.

So, I tell her constantly how beautiful she is,

how great this dinner is,

how much I appreciate her.

But my wife is an "acts of service person" and so for years she's like,

"Talk is cheap, buddy! Do something! Help out around the house."

Once we figured how we both loved to be loved,

our love grew.

I pray the same happens, and is the same blessing for you.

So love, love in any language but not your language.

Love how your loved one loves to be loved.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét