Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

SAGITTARIUS DECEMBER 17-31, 2017

SAGITTARIUS HOROSCOPE DECEMBER 2017

For more infomation >> Today's Sagittarius Horoscope sunday, December 31, 2017 - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Video You'll Relax Watching! Satisfying Slime ASRM Video 2017 - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Video You'll Relax Watching! Satisfying Slime ASRM Video 2017 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2018 - Pastor David Uth - First Baptist Orlando - Duration: 2:40.

Hey Pastor David here. And I want to wish you a Happy New Year!

I hope so far it's gone great. We're only

the day of the first of the year

and I pray that every day

is going to be a great day for you this year.

So I just wanted to tell you, "Happy New Year,"

and I want you to think about

two things. As you think about

the year ahead, I want you to

ask the Lord, "What's a word

that God

you would give me for this year?" You may

already have your word. And you may already know

exactly what it is, but you may not. Just

ask the Lord, "What's a word that

somehow you're going to use that word

in my life this year." You'd be surprised

at what might happen.

And then the second is this:

I want you to say,

"God if I could ask

You to do anything this year,

the year 2018, this is what

I want you do do."

Just let your request

be made known. The Scripture says

that "we have not because we ask

not." Ask Him to do something.

Is it something you've been longing

for, I mean is it something in your life

that you want God to fix or

is it a place of healing?

What is it that you would say, "Lord

I want you to...I just would love

for this to happen this year.

And then as your doing that, you might

want to go ahead and say, "God, thank you

for your grace and forgiveness

in the year 2017."

Because the truth is we all look back

and think of the places that

I wish had gone differently, I wish

I had done that differently.

Last year's gone.

It's over. And that a beautiful

thing about our mistakes.

God covers them. In fact

the Scriptures that, "He buries our sins

in the depths of the sea. He

remembers them no more." They don't even

exist because He doesn't

remember. And I just

think it's appropriate for us to start off

this new year on this 1st day

saying, "Thank you,

that we get a new start, a fresh

start." And God

as I think about it, this is what I want you to do.

I think it would be great. The Lord

will be glorified in that. I pray

He'll show you what to ask even

He'll give you that word that's going

to be part of your life for the year. I hope

it is one of the greatest year's for you and I pray

God will bless as a church

He will bless us

in one of the greatest year's we'll ever

have together. Thank you

so much for taking a journey

with us and I pray

that the year 2018 is a great

part of that journey. God

bless you! Have a wonderful, happy

new year.

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2018 - Pastor David Uth - First Baptist Orlando - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

7 PODCASTS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IN 2018 | MRS JIBRIL - Duration: 3:05.

Hooyo you gave me life to live for... Hey lovelies welcome back to my channels so for today's

video I wanted to share with you seven podcasts that I've been listening to and

enjoying and you should also download and listen to so if any of you know I

never used to listen to podcast before. I came into the world of listening to

podcast earlier this year and I've been hooked ever since because it's a long

commute from where I live to where; time does really fly by when I'm

listening to these podcasts. The first podcast I ever listened to was serial if

you've never listened to a podcast I would advise you to also start with that

it will get you hooked on to it you'll finish it in a few days it had all the

hype in 2016 I didn't jump on the bandwagon back then Adnan was in high

school and he was convicted of killing his girlfriend

it just gives you a closer look at the case and by the end of serial you'll be

really torn whether Adnan is innocent or guilty and a lot of people lean towards

saying that he's innocent I am a huge fan of crime channel I watch law and order I used to

watch CSI back in the day so that's kind of my thing

so you'll notice that there's some kind of theme the second one that I've

enjoyed is called a Dirty John actually this was recommended by my colleague and that

we all started listening to around the same time it's really really interesting

you cannot suspect the ending of this another prime I know it sounds like I

just listened to another crime podcast that I listen to

it's called they walk among us a British podcast it talks about real-life crime

stories that happened some of them are recent and some of them like in the 80s

and 70s however it's quite interested in episodes are not that long it's just

show you how twisted some individuals are enough with crime another podcast

I've been recently listening to nothing absolutely loving called call your

girlfriend so it's about two best friends and you are in a long-distance

friendship and they just talk about all recent topics something very similar to

is what high school stuff that mom never told you

again they talk about things like feminism recently with the sexual

harassment racism so it's very very interesting part of us that I've been

really really recently enjoying it's Oprah's supersoul conversations amazing

amazing amazing if you ever liked any opportunity you would really really

enjoy listening to this last but not least is TED Talks and I listen to Tech

Talks society a culture if you do such TED talks on your iTunes you will notice

that there's so many out there so that's the one I listened to that my favorite

guys if I missed any of your favorite let me know in the comment section I'll

see you next week bye

For more infomation >> 7 PODCASTS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IN 2018 | MRS JIBRIL - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO EFFECTIVELY CLEAN YOUR MOUTH & ELIMINATE BAD BREATH - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> HOW TO EFFECTIVELY CLEAN YOUR MOUTH & ELIMINATE BAD BREATH - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

QUICK AND EASY MAKEUP ROUTINE | TUTU ADAMS | LATEST YORUBA TUTORIAL - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> QUICK AND EASY MAKEUP ROUTINE | TUTU ADAMS | LATEST YORUBA TUTORIAL - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Perfect Pea Risotto - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Perfect Pea Risotto - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

sir dard ka fori ilaj | gharelo totkay in urdu | سر کے درد سے فوری نجات پائیں آسان گھریلو ٹوٹکہ - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> sir dard ka fori ilaj | gharelo totkay in urdu | سر کے درد سے فوری نجات پائیں آسان گھریلو ٹوٹکہ - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Farm Animals Wrong Heads Farm Animals with Wrong Body | Funny Animals Video for Kids - Duration: 3:15.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am How do you do?

Mommy finger, mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am How do you do?

Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am How do you do?

Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am How do you do?

Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am How do you do?

For more infomation >> Finger Family Farm Animals Wrong Heads Farm Animals with Wrong Body | Funny Animals Video for Kids - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Collateral Cast, Actor, Actress and Director Name - Duration: 0:53.

Collateral Cast, Actor, Actress and Director Name

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét