Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

(light music)

- Icon painting, you start from dark to light

because that's how the spirit and person comes to Christ.

And as we get closer to God, we reflect God more so.

And so the image is to reflect God in us.

(light music)

- It's a blessing for us now to have this craft

that was developed so long ago.

- It has brought a focus to prayer.

It has brought a focus to my life.

- That's the prayer, is to be open

to the gift of the spirit.

(light music)

(bell chimes)

For more infomation >> Preserving the Ancient Art of Iconography - Social Cut - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year - Here are my best wishes to you ! - Duration: 1:48.

Hi, you're watching the very first Lions Ground

video of 2018.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Let me know How you celebrate the holidays

in the comment section below?

As you can see, I look rested and energetic.

A holiday is good for everyone!

Working hard is nice

but remember your body is your temple

If you don't take care of your body

it will reflect in your daily activities

For example, you feel drained

you perform like a zombie

My intends for 2018: "Selfishness"

From now on I only think about my followers

and myself.

And treat my Youtube channel as a business.

In 2017, a handful of outsiders tried to damage

Lions Ground

They failed and she will never succeed because

we are lions and they're hyenas.

2018 becomes the year of positivity

Every person who's negative or tries to be

an obstacle they receive a special treatment

Click

click

ban

bye!

When you go up you will go down

so this year

we are looking forward to a successful year

YOU and I!

Get rid of openers, intros or trailers.

But straight to the point.

Think-mentality as a Buddhist "full of positive

energy"

and warm content no matter how cold

the story is

From Monday to Thursday videos about the latest

and hottest stories

Every Friday the Lions Community time

where I read comments from people of last week and

respond.

Open the video description to learn more about

me and Lions Ground and how you can support

me.

Again, a happy new year and I'll see you tomorrow!

For more infomation >> Happy New Year - Here are my best wishes to you ! - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Greatest Video You'll Ever See, I Promise, You Can Trust Me Because I Type With Capitals At The - Duration: 0:09.

(This video was made by Emersyn, my partner in crime.)

Hello!

THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!!

EWWOLFENGWEEEEH(?)

Rest In PeeEEce. (But it was funny. ;-;)

WHAT JUST HAPEEE?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét