Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Can you tell the difference?

Today, we are going to learn about the differences in American pronunciation between the words

"hurt," "heard," and "hard."

The first word "hurt" can be a verb, an adjective, or a noun.

As a verb, it means to cause mental or physical pain to someone.

The second word "heard" is the past tense of the verb "hear" which means to perceive

by the ear.

And the third word "hard" can be an adjective or an adverb.

As an adjective, it means solid or not soft.

It can also mean difficult to do.

To understand the differences between these words, let's compare the first two words,

"hurt," and "heard."

Both words start with an h like "huh, huh", followed by the same

"ɜr." sound like hur-t and hear-d.

Your lips should be slightly rounded and the tip of your tongue is curled as you say "hɚ."

The difference between these words lies in the last sounds of the words "t" and "d."

While the "t" sound is unvoiced, the "d" sound is voiced.

When you make a voiced sound such as the "d" sound, your throat vibrates.

You can make the "t" sound by pushing air through the opening of your mouth without

causing the throat to vibrate.

Next, we are going to compare the words "hard" and "heard."

To say "hard," you need to open your mouth bigger and drop your jaw little more, compared

to the pronunciation of "hurt" and "heard."

And the "HAR" sound like /hɑɚd/ should be coming from the back of your mouth.

That's the only difference between these words and both words end with the same soft d sound.

Let me demonstrate how to pronounce these words.

Please pay close attention to the shape of my lips and the position of my jaw and tongue.

hur-, hur-, hurt

hear-, hear-, heard

har-, har-, hard

hur-, hur-, hurt

hear-, hear-, heard

har-, har-, hard

Now, I am going to give you a quiz.

I will pick one of the three words and say it three times.

Please listen carefully and tell me which word I am pronouncing next.

I hope you could tell the differences and picked the word "hard" for your answer.

We have another question for you.

I am going to read a sentence twice that contains one of the three words.

Your job is to tell me which word I am using in the sentence.

The answer is "hurt."

I hope this was an easy question for you because, grammatically, the word "hurt" is the

only correct choice for this sentence out of the three words.

If somebody said, "I didn't want to heard him."

or "I didn't want to hard him," these sentences would be grammatically incorrect.

So, in most cases, knowing the correct English grammar can help your listening comprehension.

Okay?

I have one more question.

This time, I will read a sentence that contains two of the three words.

I'll say the sentence three times and give you a little hint each time.

I'd like you to tell me which words are used in what parts of the sentence.

Okay, let's begin.

And the answer is, I heard her say, "I'm hard of hearing."

The phrase "hard of hearing" means having a partial loss of hearing.

In other words, it is difficult for the woman to hear what people are saying because she

has partially lost her ability to hear sounds.

Well, that's it for today.

If you didn't answer all of the questions correctly, watch this video over and over

until you can tell the differences between these words.

Thank you for watching and see you next time.

For more infomation >> How to pronounce HURT, HEARD & HARD - Can you tell the difference? - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Duration: 2:03.

I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths

Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts

Spiderman's control And Batman with his fists

And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

But she said, "Where d'you wanna go?

How much you wanna risk?

I'm not looking for somebody With some superhuman gifts.

Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss.

Just something I can turn to.

Somebody I can kiss.

I want something just like this."

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo Oh, I want something just like this

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Oh, I want something just like this I want something just like this

I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths

The testaments they told The moon and its eclipse

And Superman unrolls A suit before he lifts

But I'm not the kind of person that it fits

She said, "Where d'you wanna go?

How much you wanna risk?

I'm not looking for somebody With some superhuman gifts.

Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss.

Just something I can turn to.

Somebody I can miss.

I want something just like this.

For more infomation >> Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Chappelle's Show - R. Kelly's "Piss on You" Video - Duration: 2:08.

40 OUNCES OF MALT LIQUOR

MAKE ME WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHIN'.

♪ SAID ROLLIN' AROUND SITTIN' ON DUBS ♪

♪ COUNTIN' THE HOURS HIGH ON SHRUBS ♪

♪ COOLIN' IN MY ESCALADE ♪

♪ MAN, I'M PAID I GOT IT MADE ♪

♪ TAKE ME TO YOUR SPECIAL PLACE ♪

♪ CLOSE YOUR EYES SHOW ME YOUR FACE ♪

♪ I'M GONNA PISS ON IT ♪

♪ HATERS WANNA HATE LOVERS WANNA LOVE ♪

♪ I DON'T EVEN WANT NONE OF THE ABOVE ♪

♪ I WANT TO PISS ON YOU YES, I DO ♪

♪ I'LL PISS ON YOU I'LL PEE ON YOU ♪

♪ SAID YOUR BODY YOUR BODY ♪

♪ IS A PORT-A-POTTY ♪

♪ I'MA PEE OUT KICK ♪

♪ I CAN USE KARATE USE KARATE ♪

♪ I'MA PEE ON YOU ♪

♪ DRIP, DRIP, DRIP PEE ON YOU ♪

♪ POUR ON YOU ♪

♪ PISS ON YOU PISS ON YOU ♪

♪ YOU'LL NEVER FEEL QUITE THE SAME ♪

♪ WHEN YOU GET A WHIFF OF MY HERSHEY STAINS ♪

♪ I WANNA POOP ON YOU TOO ♪

♪ I WANT TO PEE IN YOUR FOOD ♪

♪ ONLY THING TO MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE ♪

♪ IS WHEN I TURN YOUR FACE INTO A TOILET SEAT ♪

♪ I WANT TO PEE ON YOU ♪

♪ YES, I DO YES, I DO ♪

♪ I'LL PEE ON YOU I'LL PISS ON YOU ♪

♪ HATERS WANNA HATE LOVERS WANNA LOVE ♪

♪ I DON'T EVEN WANT NONE OF THE ABOVE ♪

♪ I WANT TO PISS ON YOU YES, I DO ♪

♪ I'LL PISS ON YOU I'LL PEE ON YOU ♪

♪ WON'T YOU BRAID MY HAIR ♪

♪ SAY, WON'T YOU BRAID MY HAIR ♪

♪ BEFORE YOU START I'M GONNA FART ♪

♪ I'M GONNA FART ON YOU ♪♪

( applause and cheers )

For more infomation >> Chappelle's Show - R. Kelly's "Piss on You" Video - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Mann & James White: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 11:19.

Justin Mann & James White: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Justin Mann and James White have been charged in the savage slayings of two women and two children in Troy, New York.

They were arrested Saturday, several days after the shocking quadruple murder.

Two men have been charged with murder in the "savage" killings of two women and two children in Troy, New York.

Justin C. Mann, 24, and James W.

White, 38, both of Schenectady, New York, were arrested Friday night, authorities said.

They are charged in the deaths of 36-year-old Shanta Myers, Myers' 22-year-old girlfriend, Brandi Mells, and Myers' two children, Shanise Myers, 5, and Jeremiah "JJ" Myers, 11, the Albany Times-Union reports.

The victims were found dead on December 26 in a basement apartment at 158 2nd Avenue in the Lansingburgh section of Troy by the building's property manager.

Police Chief John Tedesco said last week, "After being in this business for 42 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this.

I don't have the word.

Only a person of savagery would do something like this.".

Tedesco said the victims were targeted, but police have not said if they know the motive for the killings.

"There are indications at the crime scene that this was not a random act," Tedesco said.

Police sources said investigators identified Mann and White as suspects after receiving tips from members of the community and reviewing security camera footage from the city of Troy, the Times Union reports.

Here's what you need to know:.

The 4 Victims Were Found Tied Up With Their Throats Cut in the Basement Apartment Almost 5 Days After They Were Killed.

Clockwise from top left: Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Shanise Myers, 5; and Jeremiah "JJ" Myers, 11.

Police have called the killings "horrific," but have released few details about how the four victims were killed.

According to police, it appears that the two women, Shanta Myers and Brandi Mells, and the two children, Jeremiah "JJ" Myers and Shanise Myers, were killed about 9 p.m.

on December 21.

They were found nearly five days later, about 12:50 p.m., on December 26.

Sources told the Albany Times Union that police found the four victims tied up, with their hands and ankles bound.

Their throats appeared to have been cut.

The newspaper reports that the two children were found kneeling with their heads and chests on a bed.

One of the women was on a mattress on the floor and the other was nearby, face down, but covered with a sheet, according to the Times Union.

A bloody knife was found on a ledge close to the victims, police sources told the newspaper.

A second knife was on a bed near the victims, sources said.

Myers older son was in Massachusetts at the time of the killings and told the Times Union he was afraid he would be next.

"I'm scared to go to the corner store," Isaiah Smith, 15, told the newspaper "I'm not sure if they're coming for me next.

He said his mother and siblings moved in with Mells earlier this year, but because of the apartment's size, he stayed with a relative.

A family member told The Daily Beast that Isaiah went to the apartment on December 23 to deliver Christmas presents for his siblings, but the door was locked.

"He maybe thought they wasn't home at that moment.

Nobody would have thought anything like this would have been going on," Sharonda Bennett, Mells cousin, told The Daily Beast.

Mann, Who Is on Parole for a Robbery Conviction, Was Friends With Brandi Mells.

Justin Mann and James White were arrested at Mann's apartment on Hamilton Street in Schenectady Friday night.

Police were still at the scene Saturday morning.

Mann is currently on parole, police said.

According to New York Department of Corrections records, Mann was convicted of robbery in 2014 and sentenced to five years in prison.

He was paroled in June 2017.

His supervision by the DOC is set to expire in 2019.

Police said both suspects have criminal records, but details about White's history were not immediately available.

Police Chief James Tedesco said at a press conference Saturday morning that one of the victims knew one of the suspects, but declined to elaborate.

The Daily Beast reports that Mann was friends with Brandi Mells, according to her girlfriend's family.

"I never seen him before a day in my life, neither of them," Shanta Myers' nephew Khalif Coleman told The Daily Beast.

"But some of my family members recognize him as Brandi's friend.

He supposedly always hung out with her.".

Chief Tedesco Said It Is a 'Good Feeling' to Have the 2 Men in Custody.

Chief James Tedesco said at a press conference Saturday morning that it is a "good feeling" to have the two men in custody.

He said no other arrests are expected, but the investigation is ongoing.

"I don't have to tell you what a good feeling it is to have these two in custody," he told reporters.

"It's a great feeling of relief.

This was never an us versus them.

It was about the victims from the beginning.".

Rensselaer County District Attorney told reporters, the victims' families "have suffered an unspeakable loss.

I can't imagine the unspeakable pain they must be suffering right now.".

Major Robert Patnaude, the state police Troop G commander, said, "We're confident that we have a great case here, that we're going to give Joel a great case to prosecute.

Mann & White Were Arraigned in Troy City Court Saturday Morning & Pleaded Not Guilty.

Justin Mann and James White appeared in Troy City Court Saturday morning to be arraigned on five charges.

They were both charged with one count of first-degree murder and four counts of second-degree murder, authorities said.

The case will be presented to a grand jury,according to the Troy Record.

White and Mann will both be back in court in January.

They were taken to the Rensselaer County Jail after their court appearances.

Both are being represented by public defenders and did not comment during or after court.

Family & Friends of the Victims Gathered at the Court & Said It Is a 'Relief' That Arrests Were Made.

   .

Dozens of friends and family members of the victims gathered at the Troy City Court for the suspects' arraignment.

Keith McCutchen, Mells' uncle, told the Times Union, "it was a relief" to know the arrests were made.

Shakera Symes, Shanta Myers' sister, had pleaded with the public to give tips to police earlier this week, saying their family wouldn't be able to rest until arrest were made.

"Give the information to the authorities so that they can help find the person who has destroyed us, emotionally, mentally," Symes said, according to the Times Union.

"It feels like somebody has ripped us to shreds.".

For more infomation >> Justin Mann & James White: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Novak Djokovic warns Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer: I am coming for you in 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

Novak Djokovic warns Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer: I am coming for you in 2018

The Serb has returned from a six-month lay-off after recovering from a troubling elbow injury. The 12-time Grand Slam winner was forced to withdraw from his quarter-final clash with Thomas Berdych at Wimbledon.

He had been struggling with his elbow for 18 months but it became too much and he required surgery to rectify the problem.

It was the first time in Djokovic's career that he had picked up a serious injury and the absence meant he dropped down to 12th in the world rankings.

I would lie to you and I would not be honest, not to you, to myself, if I tell you anything less than being No1 and winning Slams. Novak Djokovic speaking about his 2018 plans.

In the meantime, Nadal and Federer picked up two Majors apiece and totally dominated the tennis world and they now rank as number one and two.

But Djokovic plans to shake things up once he gets back to his powerful best in the new year.

"I would lie to you and I would not be honest, not to you, to myself, if I tell you anything less than being No1 and winning Slams," Djokovic told Sport360 when asked his target for 2018.

"I know that I've done it in the past, I've proven to myself that I can do it and why not aim for it again? Because I feel that, first of all, I have the willpower.

Which is the most important thing.   . "You need to really want something, you need to wish for it, you need really strongly believe and commit to that.

"And not just myself, which is very important, my family, my wife, my children are there, my parents, my brothers, and my team, are very supportive of me and they're giving me that energy that I need.

"For these circumstances now that I am in, I'm trying to balance these goals, at the same time be a bit more understanding of what's going on here (elbow) and say just take your time.  "Even if it doesn't happen next season or whatever, take your time.  "But once I'm there, I've got to be honest, I don't satisfy myself with anything less than that.".

For more infomation >> Novak Djokovic warns Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer: I am coming for you in 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Celina Powell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 6:39.

Celina Powell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

A woman who has previously said she was having children with Fetty Wap and Chief Keef, now says Cardi B's man is her latest baby daddy.

Amid the allegations that Offset, of Migos fame, cheated on Cardi B with the apparent release of sex tape, Celina Powell has come forward to say she is pregnant with Offset's baby.

According to Instagram screenshots captured by TMZ, "These past few months have been a complete mess, but I finally found enough strength to open up about what's going on.

Yes I am expecting and yes she is a girl.

My whole life is changing and right now it's definitely for the better.

Powell continued, "I'm not sure what the future holds, but I hope [Offset] and I work on this out for the sake of Karma Lee Cephus.

I know y'all like 'this bitch done faked hella pregnancies' but this time there's NOOO doubt.

I can't wait to meet you my angel.".

Here's what you need to know:.

Powell Has Been Issued a Cease & Desist Letter From Cardi B's Lawyers.

TMZ reports that Offset is telling his lawyers and Cardi B that he has never met Powell.

That TMZ report notes that Powell has allegedly claimed in the past to have been pregnant by Chief Keef and Fetty Wap.

Powell noted this on Twitter writing about her pregnancy, "I know y'all like 'this bitch done faked hella pregnancies." The TMZ article continues to say that a video going around showing Powell and Offset facetiming, was a prank from Powell after she got his number.

In a cease and desist letter sent by Offset's lawyer, Manatt, Phelps and Phillips, that was obtained by TMZ, the rapper denies that the child is his.

Offset also alleges that Powell said she would abort the child in exchange for $50,000.

The letter says that Powell could face further legal action if she continues to make allegations.

Powell Says She'll Never Leave Her Baby 'Unlike' Offset.

Powell continued to talk about Offset on Twitter saying, "At the end of the day, I'm still going to go thru this pregnancy by myself.

I wish things were different but that's exactly why my child's name is KARMA.

But I'll nevaaa leave your side baby, unlike your daddy.".

According to her Facebook page, Powell is a native of Denver, Colorado, where she attended Wheat Ridge High School.

On that page, Powell writes in her intro, "Stalk me, I like it." Powell also goes by the name Celina Yzaguirre.

Powell Has Been Referred to as 'The Black Widow'.

Powell has been known by the nickname, "The Black Widow," in social media circles.

She appeared under the moniker in an interview with KSAM in Denver.

There, Powell discussed how she ended up hooking with Offset after a show in the city.

Powell added that she has his cell phone number and Snapchat so that she could prove to Cardi B that the pair had legit hooked up.

That same month, a photo appeared on social media showing Powell with Blac Chyna's ex, Ferrari.

Other gentlemen in Powell's life have included Dwight Howard, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Chief Keff and Fetty Wap.

In 2015, this video leaked appearing to show Howard and Powell together:.

Chief Keef has said on Twitter about his relationship with Powell, "All she did was suck my c*** a couple times.

Waka Flocka Allegedly Had to Get a Restraining Order Against Powell.

In January 2015, Waka Flocka Flame got a restraining order against Powell because he says she was stalking him.

Cardi B Previously Said She Was 'Overwhelmed' by the Offset Cheating Video.

As the rumors spread across the Internet about Offset's infidelity, Cardi B took toInstagram in an impromptu live video.

During the clip, Cardi B told his fans, "I'm not even going to lie to you guys.

I'm not going to be acting like 'Yeah, I'm fine' this and that.

I am fine I was just a little bit overwhelmed, you know, that somebody would try to do something malicious, trying to expose s**t during the holidays… If I did something bad to somebody and that was my karma then I guess that's my karma." Woah! We have to admire her bravery and humility!".

For more infomation >> Celina Powell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Black Mirror season 4: You WON'T believe who this adorable youngster grew up to be… - Duration: 2:17.

Black Mirror season 4: You WON'T believe who this adorable youngster grew up to be…

With her blonde curls, Maxine Peake was just a youngster when she shot to fame on television screens.

  The current star of Black Mirror is worlds away from her appearance in that, where she stars in the lead role of Metalhead, which is being called the "scariest" episode to date of Charlie Brooker's anthology.

  However, previous to this starring role, Maxine has enjoyed a hugely successful television career.   The blonde bombshell, 43, made a name for herself as Twinkle in Dinnerladies, opposite the late Victoria Wood.

She also starred in Shameless,The Village, and most famously played Myra Hindley in See No Evil: The Moors Murders.  Maxine also bagged a role in Coronation Street, where she played the role of Belinda Peach, who set her eyes firmly on Ashley Peacock (played by Steven Arnold).  However, it's her role in Black Mirror which the show's creator believes will stun people to the core.  Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Charlie previously teased the episode, saying: "Metalhead starring Maxine Peake is very different again.

"Tonally very different to anything we've ever done before. It's a nail-biting brutal survival horror.  "I think that would take people by surprise actually, especially with Maxine in that setting." Black Mirror season four is available to watch on Netflix now. .

For more infomation >> Black Mirror season 4: You WON'T believe who this adorable youngster grew up to be… - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

7 Key Tips to Prevent Weight Gain As You Get Older - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:30.

7 Key Tips to Prevent Weight Gain As You Get Older

We all tend to gain a few extra pounds as we get older.

This isnt healthy.

However, it can be prevented, to a greater or lesser extent,  if you follow a series of recommendations.

If youve experienced weight gain over the years, take advantage of these tips and youll notice the difference.

In addition, you must keep in mind that what really causes weight gain is not so much aging, but the changes that occur in our different life habits.

To avoid gaining weight, do some exercise.

Its essential that you keep your body in motion.

You shouldnt forget that your metabolism slows down over the years, so its easier to gain weight.

To avoid this, its important to keep active and the best way to do this to do some moderate but constant physical activity.

With this healthy and simple habit, youll get stronger and have younger muscles and joints, which will stop the effects that aging has on your body.

Dont think that it takes too much time: three ten-minute sessions day are enough.

You can achieve great results by simply making a small effort.

Give it a try and youll notice the difference.

Keep your mind active.

You must also keep our mind active, just as you do with our body.

Dont forget to practice activities like daily reading and games such as:.

Crosswords Chess Sudoku.

These activities will stimulate different areas of the brain and speed up your memory and improve your concentration.

All this will help you prevent stress and depression and maintain a good quality of life.

It will also prevent you from binge eating as a result of stress.

Beware of low-calorie diets.

Many low-calorie diets can slow down your metabolism permanently.

This is because the body will try to conserve energy by consuming even fewer calories.

If you follow these strict diets frequently, this can result in a permanent drop in your metabolic rate.

Also, if you follow a diet that consists of less than 1,200 calories, your metabolism could destroy non-fatty tissues, such as muscle tissue.

This is why you be must be very careful.

Stick to diets that provide plenty of healthy nutrients and everything that your body needs.

Eat foods that contain flavonoids.

Foods rich in flavonoids can be your best allies for a balanced and healthy diet.

In fact, you can maintain your weight and even a slightly decrease it by increasing your consumption of flavonoids.

The greatest association with weight loss has been found in eating the following foods:.

Berries (blueberries, strawberries, cherries) Grapes Tea Apples Onions Leeks Broccoli.

You only need to add a piece of the fruits mentioned above to your daily diet for them to have a significant impact on your health.

 Keep your health in check.

The passage of time and aging bring with them conditions such as hypertension and osteoporosis, which can limit you when it comes to doing physical activity.

Adequately keeping your health in check will allow you to enjoy your life with more energy.

This will create a positive cycle.

After all, being in control of your health gives you more energy to exercise, which in turn is beneficial for making you feel healthy.

It will also help you to follow a balanced diet.

Watch out for weight gain from the outset.

You should watch out for any possible weight gain from the beginning.

Dont wait to see the pounds accumulate to try and get rid them because then itll be a lot harder and an emotionally challenging task.

Try to include healthy habits in your day to day life as soon as possible to avoid weight gain over years and prevent yourself from ending up with weight problems.

Establish schedules.

A body with schedules is a healthy body.

In reality, this simple habit will enhance weight loss and improve your metabolism.

This is supported by various studies that have found that individuals who eat within a range of eight to twelve hours experienced more healthy benefits in their body than those who are allowed to eat the same amount of calories at any time.

Try it out!.

Main Image courtesy of © wikiHow. com.

For more infomation >> 7 Key Tips to Prevent Weight Gain As You Get Older - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Kurta/Kurti Designs | Latest Indian/Pakistani Fashion | 2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION - Duration: 3:06.

Latest Kurta/Kurti Designs | Latest Indian/Pakistani Fashion | 2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION

Latest Kurta/Kurti Designs | Latest Indian/Pakistani Fashion | 2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION

Latest Kurta/Kurti Designs | Latest Indian/Pakistani Fashion | 2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION

For more infomation >> Latest Kurta/Kurti Designs | Latest Indian/Pakistani Fashion | 2018 | BY DAHAB COLLECTION - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

You won't believe that this app exist... Urdu/Hindi || new apps 2018 || free after effects particles - Duration: 2:59.

WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

THANK YOU

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét