Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Asphalt 8 Gameplay Android iOS - Honda Civic Type R - Top Racing Games

For more infomation >> Asphalt 8 Gameplay Android iOS - Honda Civic Type R - Top Racing Games - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

GENDER CAT UNBOXING (w/ AMAZEBALLS)!! [CC] - Duration: 10:46.

You know I did put that on my junk right? *at Aaron* he just smelled it

Hey guys, it's me, I'm doing an unboxing video if I were Christmas tree it's Christmas

I want to do this right now because I just got this box and I was like telling Aaron- Aaron is here

I'm definitely not here

oh my god they'll probably be able to hear it

Whatever and I want to open it with him cuz I actually got

Gender-mender, uh gendercat sorry gendercat product cuz this GenderMender and Gendercat same company, but they have two different names

I got a box of their products in like March

And I opened and Aaron was there like there's a picture like "when you're friends with a youtuber." That's from that

I never posted that video because I kept delaying it because I had so many other videos to post

and I really regret doing that because now I can never post that video because now they

They evolved in their products so quickly that the second I get the product now

I'm gonna post it right away, so I'm actually gonna post this in December

So I'm actually gonna open the box see what the box looks like if you're wondering what the package says

I don't know if this is what it says on everyone

but it says fashion accessory so literally I'm pretty sure that's what they put because then it's like it's not a

Big old dick I'm excited for this, *to Aaron off screen* you excited?

Aaron: So excited Chase: Okay

lots of stuff Aaron look at this, look at all this stuff

Okay free samples get more gender mender adhesive, this is, what is this, fine touch

What is this? Finishing touch powder so like this stuff doesn't get sticky so it's finishing. It's like a small sample

It's cute though. That's a good idea and then free sample finishing

Oh, there's more powder here, and I think this is more powder

This is a bunch of powder because they're sending me a bunch of stuff so they sent me

I like that they printed this on a loose-leaf

Cute so this is about the fascinations thing so that's what we're gonna talk about first also

This is an unboxing remember so the fascination sleeve is from when it looks like a masturbator I believe that

He actually sent me three different ones

Three different colors because they all have different

So these ones have one inch- *To Aaron* you can sit with me if you want you can sit beside me Aaron: just went to get water, Chase: okay *laughs*

1 inch diameter and one and a half a sorry, sorry. 1/2 inch diameter, so

so you can see that they're like the bigger diameter, so these are the

Masturbation sleeves these are like the bro sleeve the the Blue Valentine the shop pocket

The the buck off and stuff like that so I really like that interesting very soft

Ok so this is what they look like this is a smaller one. This is the bigger one, the one inch. Oh that's big

That's thicc

That's a thicc boi ok

So I'm going to obviously try these and review them and I'll review them

Comparison with all the other masturbation sleeves that I have with her whilst they're all the same size

They're a little bit hard at the base here and... Aaron making the most noise ever

Haha, and then you put your wiener in here, and you jack it off

So we'll see we'll see how that works ok, so they actually send me another free sample

And this is adhesive that you would put on the packer

To stick it to you, so they actually send you the adhesive free sample which is cool

It's not much, but it's like pretty much the entire thing so hey. That's cool

Though if they actually give you like if you didn't buy it you bought something else that like hey try this if you like it

Then you can buy it it's like a good like good marketing, but also it's like good here

I have 3 packs self-adhesive sheet kit so

The self adhesive if you don't know what this is so GenderMender GenderCat.com's, gendercat.com they have packers where they

Have self adhesive things so that you don't actually have to put adhesive

You can get some that don't have the adhesive

Or you can get self adhesive sheets so you have three things you can do you get the one with it the adhesive have

Already on it

you get sheets that you can put on it so that you can choose or you can get

Adhesive here that you put on so it's like you can choose what you want

So in here are three... three sheets of self adhesive

it's very squishy touch that. Aaron: I feel like this is less messy because like having to apply an

Actual adhesive and throughout the day your prosthetic Falls then your adhesive is exposed. Chase: and this is all

This is how it self-adhesives

Which is, you put it on, you take it off, you clean it, again it always stays

Sticky sticky yeah, Aaron: and your your prosthetic won't slip past the adhesive because the adhesive is attached to the prosthetic

Aaron makes a very good point

So now we'll go I have three of them, and I'm feeling one of them and the amazeballs are in here the moveable testicles

Yeah, so let's go with the first one here semi-hard

four-inch

Self-adhesive sheet is installed so you can get it installed right *To Aaron* So you tried these at the conference right? like did you feel them? YO

They were like high-five, and then they would go like this with you. Yeah the self-adhesive

This is what this looks like it's I will say one thing this company is awesome. They're super nice

They do they give me prosthetics for my giveaways like there the guy is super nice, but there's no hair

And I think that that's gonna be their next step because when I use any prosthetic. That's sticky I feel bald

I don't like feeling bald I feel like an infant, and I don't like seeing the disconnect. I will say though that they do have

100 plus colors just so you can match your skin, and you match it to your skin

That's down here because it's different than your skin you tan here, you don't really tan down there

And they do send you the samples which I can show you this is what it looks like when you get this sample

It's better actually that you do this because there are so many samples. You won't be able to pick your color online

I think you pay you pay ten dollars

For the sample and you give it back when they take $10 off your order or it's free

Or I think it's free and then if you give it back

Yeah It's free if you give it back to them they take $10 off your order because they want to like preserve this it's like

To keep it's green and stuff like that. So these are what all the colors look like so there's a lot so here touch this

It's a semi-hard

It's it's interesting. I don't have a packer that really feels like this cuz it's definitely a packer

But if you're asked me if you could penetrate with this you can fucking penetrate with this

The balls of squishy is always very nice

I love that Aaron's like the hand just comes in to squeeze, and then I'm gonna show you the self adhesive

You want me to high-five you Aaron: Ohhhhhh

That's like really stuck on there, Chase: oh wow oh it is

It doesn't leave a residue oh

my

It doesn't have a residue next

This is hard six inch three

3/4 diameter fascination sleeve so they put the fascination sleeve inside

See this one's a bit bigger. Okay, so this is what it looks like this is six inches

Interesting

It's hard

Aaron: Yeah, sorry, Chase: and then if you touch the base here

That's where the fascination sleeve is oh so if you can see inside. They have a hole so

It's

Sticks so well, I want to stick it on me because I don't think it's gonna hurt that much with my hair

if I take it off as opposed to the reelmagik and other ones that like the

The adhesive is very very strong which is good

So I wonder this actually if you could just wear the adhesive and have sex remember

Please put all of your questions to each prosthetic in the comments below and tell me which

Prosthetic you want me to answer the question for okay our which fascination sleeve or something because that's what I do

I do the unboxing I look at the comments

I answer the questions in the review later on so I really like this feels like even stickier than the other one come here and

Then we have the last prosthetic here. This is super soft three inch as a packer okay

With amazeballs self adhesive sheet installed when cold amazeballs stiffen, but don't worry- I yo that face

Yo, I watched the video on their on their YouTube. Aaron, I screamed. This is so cool. You're gonna die

But don't worry

They are amazeballs when warm to body temperature the quickest way to have amazeballs

Experiences to run them under hot water and they do that

This is the Packer. That's what it looks like here. Not bad good also

This is all my color, but next time. They send me more packages. I can ask them to actually give me other colors

huh

huh Aaron this feels really great

Okay, so you want to feel the amazeballs?

huh so the amazeballs it feels lumpy, but I can understand that once it's under hot water and

It's warmed up

It's the gel cuz look you have the two testicles right here, okay, so

I'm squeezing the balls, and I'm like there's a smell

There's a smell, the balls all by the way if they feel really cool very realistic, but they're a little lumpy

I was like what is that like that feels like coconut oil?

I'm sorry. I'm smelling it smells really good though. I'm glad I like coconut

It smells like coconut oil and look on the website and make sure that it says that because if people are allergic to coconut oil

This is really cool. I'm really excited

I know I'm gonna get a lot of questions about this especially because this is the amazeballs and it's a packer

So let me just see cuz I have all I hair on my stomach

Holy shit, yeah

It doesn't hurt oh shit there's another fascination sleeve Oh 3/4 di- there you go, I was wondering

I'm like this one is way too small and this one is way too... like its not

I could fit in there, obviously, but like it's not gonna there you go. This is it

This is 3/4 inch Aaron's like my dick will fit that

ok so

Like I said please in the comments below

Tell me exactly what you want questions, so I'll review all the fascination sleeves in one video

And then I will probably end up doing a review of

Separate videos of these especially cuz look the New Year's coming up

I have videos to plan out and stuff like that

Okay, so ask me questions about the super soft three inch with amazeballs. You just want to touch it again, ah?

Okay, asking questions about the six inch hard one that has the fascination sleeve inside

and then I have questions semi-hard four inch and

All of these already have the adhesive

Whatever on it and this one is semi hard and doesn't have the amazeballs and no fascination sleeves, so it's a good mix

I'm glad he gave me three of like

Very good mix that people could ask me questions

And then ask me questions about all this stuff that I have here

If you have any questions and stuff like that like does the fact that... does the finishing powder also worked with like reelmagik

You know cuz maybe you like this powder better than that one who knows

I don't know. I'm gonna try these and let you know okay. Let me know what you think. I'm really excited about this box

Thank you for convincing me to open it right now

I was gonna wait until I come back from Philly

But I'm really glad that I opened it right now cuz this is like it feels like Christmas. It's like

I'm you know my tran Christmas tree right here

I have all these things and also I forgot there's a bunch of instruction like literally

This is like about the amazeballs like there's a lot of instructions, and it tells exactly how to put it on

I'll see you guys later. Let me know in the comments

Please the questions that you have about these and I will review them as soon as possible look for and I'm gonna say it in

This video so that I actually do it look for a review in about February

March because I want to make sure I use them. *To Aaron* You know I did put that on my junk right? he just smelled it!! Aaron: It smells like coconuts!!

My kink okay. I love you guys so much. I have a smell, think of me. Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét