Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Call: "Boba"

The line number? please

One

Number one accepted!

Did you notice?

I did not have to call by his first name, or his long last name..

I just called him by his nickname Boba! Very easy!

Today I'm gonna show you something that most

people don't know how to use, don't even know they have it

it's called: "Voice Tags"

Let's go!

"How to use Mercedes-Benz Voice Tags!!! Tips & Tricks"

in order to use Voice tags, your car must be equipped with voice control

on the left side of the steering you CANCEL voice command

on the right side of the steering you ENGAGE voice command

for example: "Telephone"

"Radio"

so first we have to move Mouse forward to get to the top taskbar

then we have to move to "Telephone": you see - where it says telephone?

so we scroll mouse to the right

until we highlight "telephone" then we'll hit enter

and for some reason we have to do it twice so we go to "telephone" and then we have enter

again then we have to get out from the "Phone" and go to "Address Book"

and hit enter and now we have our "contacts" so let's

pick for example this one... I made it up, as you can see, we hit enter

here you can see all his phone numbers, email, address and on the right side you can see little

menu - looks like a hamburger. Okay so we have to go into this menu and since it's

on the right side, we have to move mouse to the right and then you can see: Edit

Details, Voice Tag... so you hit enter and then you hit "Add" ...The name please?

"Boba". Please repeat the name! "Boba"... The voice name has been saved!

so once it's saved we can actually listen to it

"Boba"

"Boba"! The car actually recorded with my own voice and it talks back to me

with my own voice. Very cool! So now let's test it. Let's push voice

control button. "Call name". "The name please?" "Boba"! "The line number please?"

"One!".. "Number one accepted! Boba . Which number do you want a dial work or

another number?".. "Two".. "Number two accepted. Boba, mobile, dialing."

"The subscriber you have dialed is not in service, if you feel you've received this

message in error, please hang up".. Also instead of "Call Name" you can just say:

"Call..." and then Voice Tag... "Call Boba " .."The line number please?"

.."One"... "Number one accepted: Boba! Which number do you want a dial: work or

another number?" .."One".. "Number one accepted: Boba. Work,

land line, dialing.".. Did you notice different symbols next to contacts?

Here's the explanation:

if you go to YouTube, and enter: "mbz space master" and then hit "Search", you will get

about 2,400 results, but my channel is number one on YouTube. Click on it and

go to my channel. I have a lot of videos, you see you can click on VIDEOS... about

Mercedes Benz and AMG and video manuals, new product information and also don't

forget to SUBSCRIBE to me: you will get notified every time when I release new videos.

I was trying to get to a car wash for the last couple of days... So now let's see!

"Do you want a full service?"

"Yeah, I need the full service with the interior".. "Ok!"

"Ten dollars?" "Yeah!"

For more infomation >> How to Use Voice Tags in Most Mercedes Models: Tips & Tricks! - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Pay Money To My Pain Bury CC Lyrics 中英翻譯(請開CC字幕) - Duration: 3:53.

Somethings changing inside of me

I need to write down before i Forget

you never told me, your alone

Fiery and anger breaks me down

Im so stuck and i cant get out

But i can only, hate you

(hate you)..

Can't you feel me

Can't you love me

Even if you hurt me

I still remember about your starts

I could understand, stand aside

(aside)..

Wanted something i cant take

I'll be stronger once again

Don't worry about me trust me

Please trust me now

Now, i have to see it

This is for my love

Open this heart and my mind

Let me believe

Now, i have to lisen again

This is for my love

Remember why im still in here

Cause its all for you

One more time help me sing again

(yeah)

You can hurt me, I'll still be the same

When it's something i cant take

(yeah)

I'll be stronger once again..

I need you to end my every worry

Taking time is it for..

You can hurt me down

(You can hurt me down)

Ill give you my love

You are good as you are

(for..)(what should i do)

I will give myself for you

(should i stay this way)

(should i leave you)

(you)

You can live your own life for you

It's all for you...

END

thanks your watch

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét