Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

- Which kind of martial arts do you do? - Kendo.

It's something that is present in my everyday diet.

So yeah, I was very excited to come here.

And photos of my friends on Instagram, that I definitely want to visit.

Hey guys, it's Cathy Cat. And today we are going to ask foreigners

who have come to japan

what actually got them so much into Japanese culture

that now decided to actually come here.

Let's go and Ask foreigners in Japan!

- What was the first thing that got you into Japan? - It were the games...

- The gaming industry mostly. - It was the gaming culture overall.

And we most of all, before we met each other,

we both said that we always wanted to go to Japan.

So when we met each other we said, let's just go.

So we just committed to it. It was good!

When did you started seeing the first things of Japan? How old were you?

Ages ago. Like, I was a kid and I always wanted to go cause it all

looked so lit up and magical.

It's all the stereotypes. Like the neons and all the signs.

It kind of enjoys you.

What was the game got you into Japan?

Was it Zelda, or was it something else?

Or was it more like a combination?

Super Mario maybe... Typically and technically Nintendo stuff.

We passed the Nintendo building in Kyoto and I was like, "oh, my god!".

I'm going to sound like an idiot, but the Sega is traditionally Japanese, isn't it?

- It is, yes! - I love Sonic. It's the first game I've ever played really.

All that. Nintendo and Sonic.

From when I was a child... Probably from video games.

And also from the language.

- I do martial arts and I also study Japanese. - Right!

- Which kind of martial arts do you do? - Kendo.

Same here. When I was a child I liked to watch TV (anime) and play video games.

And I really like the sound of the language.

Like, the way you write the symbols.

And in general I like foreign cultures.

Anything you like about the Japanese culture in particular?

The fashion! I think I love the fashion and the make-up.

I think games, straight from the start. I always played with my family

when I was small. It was a family thing.

So it gave me a feeling connected with Japan.

- And your favourite game as a child? - Legend of Zelda.

I can't really say. I don't really remember.

I always kind of liked it and it just developed.

So there was always something that was added to my interests.

At first I didn't knew it was Japanese when I first played video games

but I always kind of happened to grab Japanese games.

Your very first favourite Japanese game?

My very first favourite... I think Kingdom Hearts. I really love Kingdom Hearts.

I think the food i s first. And the manga and things like that.

- For myself the tea, for example. And all the pottery.

- So more the traditional Japanese crafts?

In a way, yes. To drink tea from special glasses and cups from Japan.

Manga and tea.

The difference between traditionalism and modernism.

It's a big clash right? We are standing right in the centre of modernism.

Yes. For example, between the old castle in the other part of Tokyo

Food and shopping!

I'm from Peru and there are a lot of Japanese people in my country.

So I always wanted to visit Japan.

I went for a work trip to Australia and thought that this would be a perfect

timing to visit Japan.

So I'm very excited to be here.

Because it had such a large influence. Like in anime...

I grew up with watching Dragonball for example.

And I also love sushi.

It's something that is present in my everyday diet.

So yeah, I was very excited to come here.

Since she coming too, we decided to come together.

So that's it. I've never been to Asia before and I wanted to see Japan first.

- So you just got curious by her. - Yeah!

How did you then, in country back home, in the USA...

What's the first thing that got you in touch with Japanese culture?

Was it food, samurai, anything...

Probably the sushi. Its the food that is the easiest thing.

And I live in New York, which is very multicultural

so there are a lot of different restaurants.

And you eat a lot of different types of food.

And I think that Japanese food and Teppanyaki and the grill..

You know, there are all different kinds of cool foodie thingies.

Food, definitely food! And culture.

- Way of living... I don't know, everting! Technology.

- And anime and manga too!

- Dragonball. - Don't be shy, be proud of it!

Anime and manga is important for the subculture here.

We came here not just sightseeing, but also for the food,

the culture and the people.

Just for everything!

Technology. Just everything.

It's feels like we're from light years ago, so for us this is beautiful.

Yeah, it feels like we have arrived here in the future.

Everywhere you go.

Were we come from, it's very different. It's a very different way of living.

So this is cool!

We came for the snow, together with our aunt and uncle

so that was amazing. And eating all the different foods. That was sooo good!

We are loving the sushi. And the ramen is so good on a cold day.

- Yeah, it's amazing! - Right!

Before you came here for the first time,

what was the first exposure you've got with Japanese culture?

Probably sushi.

And photos of my friends on Instagram, that I definitely want to visit.

I did a bit of Japanese in the third year of school.

But I can't really remember much apart from "konnichiwa" and "sayonara".

- Oh great! So you're first exposure was Japanese class? - Yeah.

But it was at primary school so I don't remember much.

I'm actually interested in the cars and such.

I compete in drifting and it's quite big over here.

So that kind of brought me here. But also the culture.

Because it's so different from what we have back home.

Okay, explain to me what you just said. W- what, drifting...? What's that?

Drifting is like sliding a car around corners

around on a race track.

It's very popular here in Japan.

Well, it started here in Japan and spread itself all over the world.

So I wanted to come here to see where it all started.

Fast & the Furious?

- Sort of like that, yes. - Exactly!

- Shibuya crossing! - Yeah, exactly.

- That's here! - Exactly.

I grew up in Hong Hong, so the Asian aspects are really familiar to me.

I was happy when he said he wanted to come here. And so I said yes.

And for him its also the car-thing.

Was the car- thing the first thing that got you in touch with Japanese culture,

or was there anything before when you were younger?

I probably was the cars. I did also watch some anime and such.

So that kind of got me in it as well.

And I think because the culture is so different from what we have...

It's just nice to go somewhere that is a bit out of your comfort zone.

It's fun.

Thank you so much!

So we had the general things.

The pop- culture. Anime, manga, gaming. Jpop, those kind of things.

The things that everyone loved from the pop- culture.

But many people also mentioned the food!

And they had a good point there, because Japanese food is absolutely amazing!

And you'll be able to taste flavours you've never tried before.

So what initially got you into the Japanese culture?

I'm curious to find out!

So, leave us a message down below. Looking forward to reading it.

And, catch you soon on Ask Japanese!

For more infomation >> WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN JAPAN? Ask Foreigners in Japan what got them into Japanese culture. - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Hey There ANIMATIC (from my musical, Purely Coincidental) - Duration: 0:48.

~ a snazzy jazzy instrumental intro ~

(inaudible dramatic sigh)

"heyy!!" "hi!!" They're my friends, which is why

rIGHT NOW is the end of me hiding from sight

I've got to let them knoooow, let them see

the me inside of the me of me!

He's kicking and biting and bleeding and fighting and there's no use in hiding and biding my time

I'm Zeus, that's Athena; it's gotta get out!!

oh god

i should applaud my........strange lack......of self doubt

I CAN'T STAY ANOTHER DAY OF THEM NOT KNOWING WHAT I KNOW

the last STRAW for me to wiTHDRAW has passed me by with a blow!

i've gotta let out, gotta be free, gotta have no doubts, can't you see?

I gotta free them to the ~truth~ of me!

~more instrumental snazz~

THANKS FOR WATCHING. bye!!

For more infomation >> Hey There ANIMATIC (from my musical, Purely Coincidental) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Curtis Stone DuraPan Nonstick 2qt Jug Sauce Pan w/Lid - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> Curtis Stone DuraPan Nonstick 2qt Jug Sauce Pan w/Lid - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Date A Live Arusu Install (PS4) - The Three of Them Are Always Together (English Subtitled) - Duration: 14:42.

...Mm, morning already? For some reason I'm feeling pretty heavy today.

Suu...suu...

Kuu...kuu...

...That's strange, I can hear something. My instincts are telling me that I shouldn't try to get to the bottom of this. That something might happen to my body if I do...

No, I probably shouldn't escape from reality. I'm getting to the bottom of this! I'm not looking away from the real world!

...What can I say? Just like I thought, I guess? That I wish it wasn't like I thought?

...What do I do about this?

Uun.

Shido...

Sigh...

Suusuu...

...I wonder if I should introduce my family again. The two sleeping soundly right here and now are my little sister Kaguya and my older sister Yuzuru-san.

These two love me so much that I'll find them snuggling next to me if I ever let my guard down. It seriously puts me in a tough spot...Hahaha.

...Er, this might not be the time to be saying that! If I cause too much of a stir it might start turning into a scene.

Damn. The two of them must have agreed to getting into the bed together yesterday. And they were pretty quiet when they went downstairs before dinner too...

They're old enough to understand when someone asks them to give the other person a break, but the moment you get careless they do stuff like crawl into your futon and sleep in it with you.

No matter how many times I ask them they don't actually stop. I'm not your guys' body pillow, dammit!

The three of us are at that age where we'd be interested in other people, so a few mishaps here and there are probably unavoidable. But when I bring this up to them they deny it as a mishap. I guess the only one who's wrong is me.

No, that's faulty logic. For now, I'm sure things will be troublesome so long as these two don't wake up. And I don't think I'll be able to leave until they do.

Shido...

...move closer to me.

*mumble*

Appeal...

Move next to me...

Kuu.

...No! I'm feeling something soft coming from both sides.

Not good, things are getting worse every time these girls move. Moreover they keep pushing hard from both sides. I need to find a way out quick or else my body won't be able to take it.

If I make a bad move they're going to wake up. I'll need to slip out of this quietly so that doesn't happen.

Now that I've decided on what to do...which arm should I work on first? If I free one I should have an easier time freeing the other.

I have to choose carefully. Being impatient will lead to my downfall. I need to stay calm and pick the best answer.

Do I go for the Kaguya route, or the Yuzuru route? The answer I choose is...!

Top: Kaguya, I choose you! Bottom: Yuzuru, you're the only one for me!

Thinking about it rationally, the answer I'm led to is natural. The hand I free first, is the one Kaguya's clinging to...!

Well, when you take Kaguya's side into consideration, she's not hanging onto my arm as tightly...Her chest is small and all.

Hau!...

*sniffle*

Eh, did she hear that? No, there's no...

Uuu.

Shido.

You're so mean...

Suu suu.

Looks like she's asleep after all. Though her sleeping face did just turn a little sad after what I just said. I feel like I just did something awful.

N-No, now's not the time to fall right into the guilt trip! I need to get out of here. Remember. Right now I'm the one being held prisoner by my little and older sister.

Going with my gut is going to lead to stupid decisions. Only disaster - only Ragnarok is waiting for me there.

...Not good, I really am shaking things up. I'm going to get Kaguya's allergies going. That's the ending that I already see.

Sometimes Kaguya's eyes glitter, and then she starts saying stuff like: "Older brother, I'll show you how they recite the dark secrets of the past." There's no turning back once she gets like that. Your fate gets sealed the moment it happens.

...Stop. Focus on the problem at hand. Even though there are feelings for my family, I need to be calmer than ever. I steel my heart and go after Kaguya!

That being said, I start moving my arm right away. Softly though. Softly move it.

Uun...

Uuu, it feels like I just got a huge bite from trying to catch a fish. It'd be nice if I could tell her to stop clinging to me.

Calm down. I still have a chance. If I move quietly I should be able to escape.

Quietly. Quietly.

Hu.

Hue...

Th-This is bad! My arm brushed the tip of her nose...!

...Hachoo!

It's done...That's game over.

Rising.

Good morning, Shido.

A fresh awakening to this bright and early morning.

I can't believe this is happening. This is the worst outcome. They're already awake, so it's too late to escape now. The only other way would be to wait for a moment when their guard is down.

H-Hey, morning you two. By the way, why are you in my bed?

Hehe...

...You didn't give us much attention last night.

So we decided to do something about it ourselves.

Conspiracy.

We snuck in late last night.

You belong to us after all.

Huuuuuh, I-I see~ What am I going to do with you sisters?...Well, I better go make breakfast now...

Hii!

Hehe...

You're not getting away...

We haven't gotten enough of your love!

Advice.

Be a good boy and give yourself up to me until I'm satisfied.

That's an order from your older sister.

Ehehe.

Shido~

Uriuri.

Ha~

No moving this morning for thirty minutes, okay?

Agreement.

Huhu.

I'll lend one side of you to Kaguya.

Ku, is there no place I can escape to? Someone, anyone!

And so I became my sisters' toy for today too. *sobs*

Top: Kaguya, I choose you! Bottom: Yuzuru, you're the only one for me!

It looks like Yuzuru-san is loosening up a bit, her hold's a bit weak.

I won't let this chance slip through my fingers.

Yuzuru-san, I'm going to start moving. You look like you're deep in your sleep, so I hope it's alright.

U-Uun.

Ooh!

Th-The moment I tried to free my hand it pressed onto her chest.

...N-Not good. I almost made a weird sound out of reflex. I felt something soft, as if God had wanted me to know how it felt.

Petition...

Shido.

More...

...!? Yuzuru-san, what are you saying...!?

...She is sleeping, right? That's how I see it. I want to believe that she's sleep talking.

But I can't let this go any further. I-I'm gonna try it one more time. Gently thread the needle...

Uun...

Mm-

Ahin!

I-It's no good. When I try to move my arm her chest gets in the way. At first it looks like I've got a chance to escape, but then it turns out that I actually don't have any. I should have expected as much from Yuzuru-san, a fearsome girl who knows how to set you up for traps.

Huhu...

Confirmation.

That's enough, don't you think?

Eh, it couldn't be...Yuzuru-san, are you awake?

What's going on, you two?

Rising.

Good morning, Shido.

A fresh awakening to this bright and early morning.

I can't believe this is happening. This is the worst outcome. They're already awake, so it's too late to escape now. The only other way would be to wait for a moment when their guard is down.

H-Hey, morning you two. By the way, why are you in my bed?

Hehe...

You didn't give us much attention last night.

So we decided to do something about it ourselves.

Conspiracy.

We snuck in late last night.

You belong to us after all.

Huuuuuh, I-I see~ What am I going to do with you sisters?...Well, I better go make breakfast now...

Hii!

Hehe...

You're not getting away...

We haven't gotten enough of your love!

Advice.

Be a good boy and give yourself up to me until I'm satisfied.

That's an order from your older sister.

Ehehe.

Shido~

Uriuri.

Ha~

No moving this morning for thirty minutes, okay?

Agreement.

Huhu.

I'll lend one side of you to Kaguya.

Ku, is there no place I can escape to? Someone, anyone!

And so I became my sisters' toy for today too. *sobs*

For more infomation >> Date A Live Arusu Install (PS4) - The Three of Them Are Always Together (English Subtitled) - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

How I Decided To Invest Money Into Bitconnect January 2018 - Duration: 8:36.

Hello guys! I hope you are doing well and if you're watching this video you're

probably wondering if you should put your money into bitconnect. I was

watching like other people's videos.I was reading a little bit and

I made my decision after I asked myself two questions. The first question was, well, if

I don't do anything, in five months from now or ten months from now will I be

happy about not doing anything? And the answer is "no." Like, I'd rather start

something then see the progress. Also what will happen 5 month from now or

10 month from now. And the second question I asked myself was, well, do I have some

money that I can afford to lose. Because you have put the money you can

afford to lose. The answer was like, "yes", I have some like

not a lot of money but I have some money I can afford to lose. And I decided to

put it into our bitconnect. If we go here

you see yesterday I put like $420 into the platform and as you can see

it is not a lot of money, but I'd rather start with something instead of

just watching people like doing things you know. So, this is not a lot of money of course

especially with the volatility and stuff. I mean the interests. This is not a lot

you know. But again I choose to start doing something and then with time

I will adapt. I will probably add more next month

and then you know reinvest and do whatever you know to increase my profit.

So, um, this is a journey. we're gonna see what will happen. Again, a $420 as of now

into the platform is not a lot but it's better to start. I mean, to

start something. I'd start something instead of just not doing anything and I

can afford to lose this you know this money right here I don't care about this

so of course if you want to start, you know, you have to put the money you're comfortable with.

Not money for food or rent or school or whatever so

yeah I made this transaction like yesterday. It was

pretty late and we're goinna see what will happen

And, of course, anybody can do it. The smallest amount

you can put into the platform is $100 dollars. Yeah, the smallest amount is

like a $100 and you might you might think like a $100, I am not going to

make any money. You know, it's not to be alot of money

Again, I'd rather start with something and then, with time, adapt instead of just not doing

anything. So, this is how I made my decision and we're going to see what will happen the next few

weeks, in the next few months and if you choose to join the phantom

also I'll put my referral so that you can join the platform. And one thing I'm

going to do is that every month, base on how many, um

I mean how much money we made through referrals with all of you guys, I'm gonna

give half of that money in BCC, of course, I'm gonna send BCC

to a lucky person that register with my link. I think is a pretty cool thing to do

and yeah I think that's it. That's what I wanted to say. I'll probably going to do videos

every 4 days or 3 days. Some like that. To update a little bit

and you know if you guys joined bitconnect,

put your comments below and tell me about your progress

you know especially people who just joined. Tell me about your progress.

Because I feel like it's better to do things as a group

so that, you know, you don't feel like you're alone just doing

it by yourself or you know going through all of this by yourself.

so put your comment below. Update us, update me on your

progress and yeah that's what I want to say so I asked myself two questions will I

be happy 5 months from now or 10 month from now

if I don't do anything and the second question was do I have some money that I

can afford to lose. If you can answer, I think if you can answer those questions

you can make a decision more easly and of course I don't think you should worry about, at

least as of now, you shouldn't be worrying about "I just have this,

I just have that." If you join just put whatever you have. Of

course the smallest amount is $100. Just start

with something. Of course, don't put money you can't afford to lose.

Start with something and then adapt with time. Adapt as you can

because if you just focus on big amount big amount, big amount, I think

it's not going to play well with your mind

I think it's not going to help you. start with something and then adapt one

month and one month, ok, put something. Adapt, adapt, and adapt. So

that's what I wanted to say. Leave your comment bellow. Tell me about, you know, when

you joined and the progress or, you know, how you feel about it especially

now and then that's it. Have a good one, and bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét