Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Generally speaking, most guys...

are idiots.

Except me!

But if you bring some guys around girls...

Their stupidity increases...

Let me give you some examples...

Number 1

He, who becomes a mute...

2. The guy who becomes weird...

3. The guy who doesn't want you to succeed...

but doesn't even know what to do himself.

Do you know her?

No...

Ok, I spoke to her first.

Please don't speak to her.

Please man.

Don't say anything ok?

Come on.

4. The embarrassment

5. The guy who says yes...

But not to guys.

Please drop me home.

No, sorry.

I swear, I have to get home.

I'm sorry I can't.

Mario, please man.

Thabit, what's wrong with you? No!

It's not going to take you any time!

No means no.

Sorry

You're most welcome.

Mario, we're neighbors!

6

The guy who has no shame.

Check out that cute girl.

Cute?

Cute?!

Where is she?

Hey man, where is she?

Her?

Or her?

Mario, you're embarrasing us! Enough! Enough!

Thabit, you mean her?

This one?

I swear she's cute.

I could go on until tomorrow, but...

Why?

And I know all this because,

I am always...

The victim.

I have to tell what to do again?

Come on guys...

For more infomation >> INFRONT OF GIRLS - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

SHADOWGUN Mod Apk Download Android Free Unlimitd Money - SHADOWGUN Mod Apk_Data/Obb Download 1.6.3 - Duration: 11:21.

Let's start by the name of ALLAH, the Most Merciful.

please watch complete video.

so that this game can be played well on your android mobile.

In this video i'm going to talk about a shooting game that's name shadowgun.

shadowgun an action and shooting game.

This game is paid on google playstore.

to intstall it you have to pay money.

All good games are paid on playstore.

But here at our channel that;s name top android apps

I;ll provide this game totally free

we'll play this game totally free

we don't pay money, we'll play free

And along with this game I'll provide you this game mod apk

with mod apk you can get unlimited bullets.

your bullets'll never finished in this game.

game can end but bullets never.

you'll kill your enemies but bullets will be never end.

and second benefit of mod apk

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét