Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Don't get closer to me.

I welcome you all to this program where you enjoy all the shows in your own Language.

with your heart.

we will talk about 2017, how it was for me.

about best moments of 2017

let's start the show

my favorite song is Chaita ki chaitwal.

where I go, I heard this song a lot.

one of the my friends Dev Rawat shared this video with me.

one the best song is "Sakuna De" and "Phulari" from Pandavaas.

Sakuna De and Phulari both are beautiful song

another song is Lali Honsiya by Gajendra Rana

these are the best song of the year.

when I went to YUCA's stage, there ware lots of people from Uttarakhand I loved it.

I share my thoughts with everyone

You should improve your environment at home.

you should teach them your native language.

that's the only way to save our culture.

You should do it. Is it necessary to speak Pahadi language?

yes, it is. it's the only way to save our future.

For more infomation >> Best of 2017 || Best and worst moment - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Lisa Hannigan : Ora - Live with the RTÉ Symphony Orchestra - Duration: 3:21.

I was adrift and Caught in the ropes

Under a pinhole sky Blowing off course

Bleach me to silver Under the moon

Pulling the water round And me to you

I'm going home I'm going home

Won't you come with me? Won't you come with me?

You'll be the boat and I'll be the sea

Won't you come with me? Won't you come with me?

For more infomation >> Lisa Hannigan : Ora - Live with the RTÉ Symphony Orchestra - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

MOM TAG | MEET MY MOM! (CONOSCERE MIA MAMMA- sott ita) - Duration: 23:20.

For more infomation >> MOM TAG | MEET MY MOM! (CONOSCERE MIA MAMMA- sott ita) - Duration: 23:20.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful This Eye Catching House Design That Will Inspire You | Great Small House Design Ideas - Duration: 2:33.

Beautiful This Eye Catching House Design That Will Inspire You | Great Small House Design Ideas

For more infomation >> Beautiful This Eye Catching House Design That Will Inspire You | Great Small House Design Ideas - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Untouched Feelings - Duration: 2:26.

I try to write how I feel and I feel a lot of things so just like SIA I'll take

40 minutes and see what I'll come up with I can't explain the anxiety and

variety of thoughts that go through my head once I'm awake I've come to accept

that my head's a mess I started having insecurities from a very young age full

of life and full of love Jump around and appreciate the world until it turned on

me I can't explain why I can't accept your

love for me because it strange that something good could happen to me I keep

waiting for you to go away because somehow I was convinced I don't serve to be

happy everything good is snatched away from me too soon leave me alone with a

lot of questions maybe it's my fault for storing a piece of me and other people

in many places I cant explain why I can't look in your eyes or why its a hassle to put

your arm around me or why you can't stand so close to me I can explain why I'm so

quiet with my words and it seems like I ignore but I'm just listening

often without a response I can't explain that I miss you how I always

think about you but never say a word I can't explain how I feel that you live

life without me and I'm stuck with the idea of you that it's lonely without you and

I walk with my head low all black hood up music in my ears blow because music is my

therapy session I walk in the store they look at me funny and I check the

mirror Eyes red mascara running down my face damn I don't need nobody feeling

bad for me people hit me up like hey Ama where you been hey Ama you haven't

called hey Ama you dont hit me up no more hey Ama you don't care about me I

care I do care I always have and I always will

I just want to take care of the world I look out for you look out for us I just

don't show it enough text you enough call you enough talk to you enough

most times I can't because I might cry I'll never be able to explain that I

wish I could explain it though somehow I've imprisoned myself in my head that

I see bars instead of open doors breaks my heart I found peace and solitude I've

been trying to find myself this time I actually have With Jaden I live again

I want to make music for myself just so I can turn my art up louder Kanye said

that I'm just doing me I'm just doing me following my dreams yeah following my

dreams you may not understand it each paragraph is a set of feelings expressed

different times of different people and it's what I could get out for now

straight and unedited thanks for listening

For more infomation >> Untouched Feelings - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Russian New Year Traditions. Part 2 - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> Russian New Year Traditions. Part 2 - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

How hypnotherapy can help you stop smoking in 2018! - Duration: 0:37.

Hi everyone, first of all I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas my name's Scott

Rawlins from Inner You hypnotherapy in Norwich do you have a new year's resolution to

stop smoking once and for all in 2018 if you have we're offering a fantastic discount

throughout the entire month of January 25% off, all you need to do is click on

the link below, visit our website give us a call for free consultation and we look

forward to seeing you, happy new year!

For more infomation >> How hypnotherapy can help you stop smoking in 2018! - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

10-28-17.mp4 - Duration: 7:16.

???: ...H-Hello? ...Hi...! It's just me!

Kari: Well... It's um...

Kari: If you're listening to this, then the chances are I'm already out of this place, so.. yeah... Congrats for finding this if you did!

Kari: Ehehe... Well, I have one last favor before I possibly go out of existence, so um...

Kari: You mind playing this on New Years? That would be great!

Kari: Well, I don't have much to say, but...

Kari: If you're having any problems with anyone, then... I encourage you to at least solve it privately or just... you know, let go of it if things get worse or something.

Kari: Uhm... Huhuhuhm... That's... That's it.

Kari: Just... if we don't move on... If we keep complaining about something if it can't be solved, then...

Kari: What good is it gonna get us? What good is it gonna get us if... We start hating on each other for no reason? That's just... I'm not sure.

Kari: That's... That's all there is, I guess.

Kari: Please... just... Don't hate each other anymore, alright? Please... move on...

Kari: Well, that's it, I guess! I'm sorry if this got cheesy or something...

Kari: I'm actually recording without a script, so... Ahaha... I'm... I'm sorry.

Kari: Well, I have one last confession to make before I go.

Kari: What you guys have been hearing... It's not really my real voice. Hehe...

Kari: Well... That's... That's it, I guess.

Kari: I... I... I guess I just kinda wanted to be cute or something.

Kari: That's kinda what appeals to a lot of people, doesn't it?

Kari: Um... I'm sorry...

Kari: Here's one last song before I go, alright? I hope you like it or something...

Kari: Sorry.

Kari: Oh and... One more thing...

Kari: Take care of yourself, okay? Don't hurt yourself at all.

Kari: Just... If you're in a tough spot right now, then keep your head up.

Kari: We... may not always get the ending we want... But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Kari: Alright? Hang in there, bud. (You have so much to achieve, so live on for me, okay?)

English Translation: Forgetfulsubs

"Don't say you want to die! Live on without giving up!"

...How foolish it is to say songs with lyrics like that are correct.

In truth, I couldn't care a bit if I died, but I'd be pretty sad if the people around me did

I suppose it's some kind of ego; that goes "because I just wouldn't like it"

Not caring if strangers live or not,

And hating someone else just seems like some kind of fashion now

But "Live peacefully" nevertheless?

What a wonderful thing that would be indeed...

On the other side of the screen, someone dies

Lamenting that someone else sings

Influenced by that, a young boy

Ran off carrying a knife.

We are hated by life itself.

Pushing values and ego, as always, so very simply we broadcast songs about

wanting to kill somebody else over radio waves.

We are hated by life itself.

We who thoughtlessly say we want to die

And look at life carelessly, are hated by it.

Special Thanks to EmujiAtara for the model

I've got no money, and so throughout the day again, I sing songs of praise to indolence

Still without grasping the meaning of life, I come to an epiphany that it's pointless and take a breath.

Are these wounds really ok to be expressed with words like "I'm lonely"

Carrying nothing but such obstinacy, today again I sleep alone on my bed

We who were but youths at some point start to change into young adults.

Growing old, one day we rot away like fallen leaves with not a soul in the world knowing of our existence...

Obtaining an immortal body, and living our whole existence without dying…

...I'm just daydreaming about these kinds of science fiction situations

I couldn't care a bit if I died,

But I'm wanted alive by the people around me

Living on carrying such contradictions... I think I'll get yelled at.

"Things that are "correct" should stay "correct""

"If you don't want to die, then live"

If we're going to end up sad and if that's fine

Then you gotta laugh alone forever

We are hated by life itself.

Without even grasping the meaning of joy, we just hate the hand life has dealt us

and merely curse our pasts.

We are hated by life itself.

We who simply like the idea of the word "goodbye" a little too much, with no knowledge of a true farewell, are hated by life itself.

Happiness, farewells, love and friendship;

They're all goods that can be bought for money… within jokes made by comical dreams.

I might just die tomorrow you know,

Everything might just end up being for naught,

Mornings and nights, spring and autumn,

Unchanging, someone dies somewhere.

I don't need dreams or even a tomorrow,

If you'll have lived on then that's all I need.

Yeah... That's actually what I want to sing about.

Hated by life itself

In the end, we'll die anyway

You will, I will, one day all of us will rot away like fallen leaves

But regardless, we live on frantically--

Shouldering our lives, frantically, we live--

Killing, struggling, laughing, shouldering it all

Living, living, living, living-- just live.

She's not dead just yet. 1/20/18

For more infomation >> 10-28-17.mp4 - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Greenlandic 30-Day Challenge Complete Collection (December 2017) - Duration: 15:50.

My name is Jared and I am American.

I speak a lot of languages.

English is my native language.

I speak eighteen languages very well, such as Swedish, Yiddish, and Jamaican Patois.

I speak other languages not very well.

I speak some Greenlandic already but I want to speak it better.

The Greenlandic language has a lot of suffixes and I need to learn them better.

I like reading travel books and I play the piano.

Greenlandic music is FANTASTIC!

Which baby animal do you really like?

Which mobile app do you really like?

Which books do you use to learn languages?

Which iTunes album do you really like?

Where are you going for New Year's Eve?

I really like the Greenlandic expression "Qaqqaqaqaaq" (There are lots of mountains).

I want to visit a country in the Pacific Ocean, such as Kiribati, Fiji, Vanuatu or Tonga.

There are many Greenlandic movies that show the culture.

I like a lot of Greenlandic movies, like "Hinnarik Sinatulillu" (Henry and His Dreams),

"Qaqqat Alanngui" (in the Shadow of the Mountains) and "Tarratta Nunaani" (In the Land of Our Shadows).

Hinnarik Sinatulillu is a comedy, "Qaqqat Alanggui" is a horror film, and "Tarratta Nunaani" is a high fantasy film.

Baby seals are really great.

I need to start writing in Greenlandic to my Greenlandic friends more often, especially if I write only simple sentences.

I need to find headlines in Greenlandic newspapers and I need to translate them literally word by word.

I need to record myself singing songs in Greenlandic.

I have song lyrics for every song from Nanook and also from Rasmus Lyberths' album, "Alaatsinaassuseq Aquttoralugu" (Curiosity as a Captain).

These lyrics also have English translations.

I need to look at Ilinniusiorfik DAKA (a Greenlandic / Danish Dictionary website) and look at useful idiomatic expressions .

Here are all of the things I use to learn Greenlandic:

I have Greenlandic films available on Youtube. I like "Tumit Productions".

I also have a TV show that I like, "Marc'ip Isiginnaarasuartaataa" (Marc's TV Show).

I also have a book for learning Greenlandic, it is in German.

I also have music in Greenlandic and the texts have translations in Danish and English.

I have this group here. :)

I don't give up.

Losing is impossible.

The End.

Today is Finland's 100th Birthday.

A year ago today I was also interviewed on KNR (Greenland National Radio).

This challenge is going by well.

I'm learning lots of new words every day.

To my big surprise I think that Greenlandic is harder than Lao.

The grammar is very hard and KNR (The Greenlandic Broadcasting Corporation) uses big words.

But it is important that I always do something.

I'm going to be singing a lot of songs tonight. I have to practice them. Have a good weekend!

Here I my plans for today:

I went to a game store in New York City called "The Uncommons".

They have an event tomorrow, but I thought it was today.

I'm going to film a Let's Play Video. In the video I will play "Frog Fractions", which is a very funny game.

Tonight I have an event with my Rabbi about Hanukkah.

I had goals.

I also had a birthday party invitation and Hannukah is coming up too.

So I didn't do anything.

LOL.

I use Memrise in order to learn words.

However, sometimes the words are too long.

I usually don't use the Desktop version.

So I use speaking exercises like this.

And on December 30th I will make a compilation video of all of them. And I will listen to it over and over again. And I will remember every word.

The English word "if" is hard for me.

The dictionary has three entries: ajorneruleruit sianerina (if you're doing worse, call), pisinnaaguni aggerniarpoq (he's coming if he can).

The word "because" is hard as well.

The dictionary has this: napparami agginngilaq (He didn't come because he got sick), anorlermat ini qiianarpoq, (It's cold in the living room because it's windy).

I need to learn how to read better.

One thing I can do is do translation exercises.

I should find an article from KNR, which is written in both Greenlandic and Danish, and then translate it.

Then I should compare the translations.

I think I learned this trick from Olly Richards.

When I was a college student, I played a game called "Bookworm Adventures" .

There are two games in the series, "Bookworm Adventures" and "Bookworm Adventures 2".

The game works like this: You are a worm named Lex and you spell words in order to beat enemies.

I think that we need more games like Bookworm Adventures

What would happen if you combine Bookworm Adventures with Memrise?

I don't know, but I want to see it!

What is my progress?

I don't know

I could have a lot of mistakes.

I think that I do have a lot of mistakes.

But I'll post the compilation online in December. Then I'll see what happens

I don't know much about the Winter Olympics.

I hope that Tajikistan and Burkina Faso win lots of medals.

Are they going to the Olympics?

Jonathan Huggins has an interesting idea.

Learning a language is like sports.

That's what he thinks.

Learning Greenlandic is extremely hard for me.

What sort of sport is hard? I don't know. Swimming maybe.

Figure skating maybe.

But I don't think language learning is a competition. That is my opinion.

In 2016 I had a very bad sickness.

In 2017 I was better, but I sometimes was afraid of making videos.

Slowly I managed to conquer my fear of making online videos. And I also started to write my blog again.

In 2016 I didn't write anything on my blog.

Now my YouTube channel and my blog get tons of hits every month!

I'm Jewish, so I celebrate Hannukah.

Tonight is actually the last night.

Tonight I'm going to a rabbi's house to learn some holy texts.

I've celebrated Hannukah throughout New York City, in places such as Columbia University, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. Happy Hannukah!

Here are some gifts I got for my birthday:

I got eight small board games. I got a book for learning Gulf Arabic.

For Hannukah I didn't get any gifts.

Here is Sermitsiaq.

It is a mountain North of Nuuk.

I was here in October and took this picture. Greenland also has a newspaper named after Sermitsiaq.

It is available both in Greenlandic and Danish.

I first met Marc on Facebook in 2016.

I liked his TV show "Marc`ip Isiginnaarasuartaataa" (Marc's TV Show)

and I was / am designing a video game about Greenland, called "Kaverini Nuuk Adventures".

The game will come out next year. Marc does lots of fantastic things, like making music and making movies.

He also like Zelda games as well and has a tattoo of the Triforce on his hand!

"Pinngorpoq" (It Was Made), a song by Nanook (a band in Greenland) is a famous one.

This song just has two words :" Pinngorpoq Ataaninngaanniit" (it was made from underneath).

I don't really know what it is supposed to mean.

They had a music video of the song on YouTube and I think it is filmed in Blok P (Greenland's now-demolished largest apartment building with historical baggage).

"Hinnarik Sinnattunilu" is the first Greenlandic comedy film.

Only Greenlanders made it and produced it.

It came out in 2009.

Hinnarik lives in Blok P, and he prays to God to show that he cares, because other people think he is weird.

He gets a necklace and this necklace has…special abilities.

I can't say anything about the ending, though!

I decided to delete the Memrise app today.

In 2012 when I used Memrise for the first time, I really liked it.

Today I like it too.

But with the app, I don't memorize words very well. With the Desktop App only, I will learn words better.

I am grateful to Christian and Frederik Elsner.

They are the lead singers of the band Nanook. I met them in October and we spoke about Greenlandic music.

They both told me that they were impressed with my Greenlandic.

Sometimes I think I don't speak Greenlandic well. I probably make lots of mistakes.

But their opinion is important for me.

This challenge was helpful for me.

In December I was lazy. That's what I think.

But with learning Greenlandic I did make some progress.

I speak Greenlandic better now. I'm still lazy though. Maybe in January I won't be lazy.

I have a list of 30 goals for 2018.

Here are four of them:

I want 1,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I want to speak Hungarian very well, and Greenlandic and Lao.

I need to use DeviantArt, YouTube and RPGMaker everyday.

I want a relationship.

When I listen to Greenlandic music now, I can understand a lot more.

In October I sometimes had problems in talking with Greenlanders.

Now I wouldn't have a lot of these problems.

I think that this challenge was something that I needed. Thank you so much!

Today is the last day.

In January I am going to be doing the Challenge again. I will be doing Hungarian.

But sometimes I will upload Greenlandic and Lao recordings.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

For more infomation >> Greenlandic 30-Day Challenge Complete Collection (December 2017) - Duration: 15:50.

-------------------------------------------

What $1,675 Will Get You In NYC | Sweet Digs Home Tour | Refinery29 - Duration: 7:10.

Hi, I'm Channing, welcome to my Sweet Digs.

I'll let you in but first you have to hit subscribe below.

Come on in!

So as you can see we are in a very tiny New York studio.

I live in Harlem New York.

I pay 1675 in rent.

I kinda feel like I'm paying a lot.

I'm on the fence.

I think it's fine, for what I get, I live alone.

My utilities are tethered to my rent so that is a clean 1675 that I pay, I don't have

to worry about an additional electric bill.

This is my bedroom.

I love for my bed to be like very cozy and warm.

I'm really big on textures.

So this duvet cover is waffled.

Everything's very shaggy and touchy.

Oh, I want you to meet someone.

This is Mickey.

This is my very, very first stuffed animal.

My Godfather bought it for me when my mom found out that she was pregnant.

I just knew Mickey Mouse, I didn't understand Minnie Mouse, so she has always been Mickey.

And we've gone everywhere together, we've gone to college, she's been in all three

of my New York apartments.

So the bedskirt falls to the floor.

There are six shoe bins under the bed, a big bin of linens, like it's literally all storage

underneath there.

My mom, she searched for a very long time to find the bedskirt.

It hits my mess, but also like brings it together, and feels very grown up, and somewhat chic.

I'm a fashion news writer.

I got into fashion like in a round about way.

Actually, I went to college for broadcast journalism.

We had to have a website to host our videos we shot and edited on.

At the end of the year I turned it into fashion blog, and then I used the clips from that

website to start writing in fashion.

This you would consider my closet.

It literally only holds my dresses and my skirts, and two pairs of shoes, nothing else.

I took the closet door off, because it would have like cut the room up in an awkward way.

Every single time I bring something into this apartment, something else has to go out.

If I bring a coat in, a coat has to go out.

If I bring home a pair of shoes, a pair of shoes has to go out.

There's a Good Will two blocks up, they see me literally all the time.

And that way I'm like constantly editing my closet into things that I really love and

wear.

The most expensive thing in my apartment, I had saved up for it, I wanted to buy it,

and this bag was over 2000 dollars.

And I clearly needed to be a little champagne to like have handed my card over.

But I want you to meet her, her name is Ci Ci.

She's a little dirty, this is why I haven't been carrying her.

Now we're in my living room.

My love seat is from One Kings Lane.

I also like how the fact that I don't have anything from Ikea in here.

My mom is the key though, because she is like the truest Home Goods shopper.

The blue chairs came from Home Goods, a few of the ottomans came from Home Goods, the

pillows came from Home Goods.

My mom's my favorite apartment find actually.

Those are old flowers, my initial, one of my favorite pairs of shoes, this was the box

that it came in.

And that's Diana Ross, because she makes everything fabulous.

So this is my bookcase, which serves the purpose of holding more than just books.

It came with me from my very first apartment.

My mom found it at Costco.

These are all lipsticks.

I probably don't even wear half of them.

I just cleaned this out, like these are the things that I felt very strongly about.

These are my very first plants.

So this is Boi, spelled with an i.

This is Ro Ro, and that's Figgy there, in the corner.

And they are succulents, this is an aloe plant, but I was told that these are the easiest

to manage, because you only have to water them like once a month, which is true.

This is the first time that I've ever had living things in this apartment that weren't

fresh flowers.

I usually have fresh flowers.

I entertain a lot.

I think there is no better sound than like people you love laughing in your apartment.

Believe it or not I can fit 10 people in this apartment.

I think because it's so open with the way that I've laid it out, by keeping the bed

in the corner.

We could do more if you wanted to try, but 10 people can have seats.

We are now entering my desk slash serving table.

I eat here, I work here, I do arts and crafts here.

Not really, but if I did I would.

Well I do do arts and crafts, I made these myself.

The lucite stools are not comfortable to sit on.

I wrapped the seating pad in tool to try to like hide it, make it cuter.

It looks like Carrie Bradshaw's skirt in the opening credits underneath.

Which was intentional, but we don't have to talk about it.

Come on in.

This is my kitchen.

I am very proud of my bar tray.

I can't fit a cart obviously, but this is my tray.

In my apartment we drink tequila, or champagne.

Tiny stove, tiny fridge, which always has a bottle of champagne, and a bag of potatoes.

Which is a food group in my life, because you can have mashed potatoes, french fries,

breakfast.

That's all I want to eat are potatoes.

In my next apartment I really want full sized appliances.

In my New York life I have never had a full size fridge, which is fine because I'm a

single person.

I don't have a lot of food typically.

But like, that just feels like grown up.

But I think the best thing about my kitchen is that it serves a little bit as my closet.

My pants folded in here.

Along the top I have shoes.

Which I'm gonna spider monkey my way up here.

There's 9 pairs of shoes up here.

Well these are heels.

These are like special occasion shoes.

I don't typically wear them like during the week.

I do wear them around my apartment.

This is a no-shoes-apartment and I stand by that.

But occasionally when I miss a certain pairs of shoes, I do sit in them, and like read

or drink tea.

And let's see, the bathroom.

But fist I want to point out my "Good Things in New York" map.

My goal for it, to once a week is to put a good thing that happened at the intersection

that it happened in New York City.

I've had this up for three weeks, and have only done one thing, so I have to play catch

up a little bit.

This one happened at 77 Broadway, and I hosted a panel at Facebook.

My best friend lives off of this shop.

She should get a heart.

My office building where I work is downtown and I think that also should get a heart.

Okay, let's go to the bathroom.

So this is the bathroom.

It's really tiny.

I don't have a tub.

This is not a functional shower curtain, I just thought it was pretty.

The most annoying this about my bathroom, is because I am so short I can't look directly

into the mirror without getting on my tippy toes.

But I tell myself it's good exercise.

I would describe my home style similar to the way that I get dressed in the morning.

It's very moody, very rich in textures and colors, things that when I look at they make

me smile.

I don't think that you should have to wait until company comes over to like put out the

nice hand cream or the nice lotion.

I like to treat myself as a guest.

The worst part about my apartment?

Probably the man that lives downstairs.

He will walk all the way up, and instead of knocking on the door and being like,"Hey,

you know, your music's a little loud, could you just maybe tone it down."

He will tape the note to my door, which I don't see obviously until the next day when

I'm leaving.

But I save all of them because like, who knows.

The worst part about living in New York?

How tough everything ill, it's like everything is like a fight.

On the plus side of things it encourages your hustle, and it's also like validating that

you can come here and be who you want to be.

That was kinda corny, but I meant it.

Thanks for hanging out in my apartment today, I really loved showing you my Sweet Digs.

So to watch more videos click here, and to subscribe click here.

For more infomation >> What $1,675 Will Get You In NYC | Sweet Digs Home Tour | Refinery29 - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

The KEY to Making Your 2018 NEW YEAR'S Resolutions Work For You! (Law of Attraction for 2018) - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> The KEY to Making Your 2018 NEW YEAR'S Resolutions Work For You! (Law of Attraction for 2018) - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Hi Baby Hello Baby | Episode 1 | Movies, Short Movies, Web Series | January 2018 | New Line Cinema - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Hi Baby Hello Baby | Episode 1 | Movies, Short Movies, Web Series | January 2018 | New Line Cinema - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Aloe Vera Face Packs 5 Aloe Vera Face Packs For Different Skin Type - Duration: 3:28.

Aloe Vera Face Packs | 5 Aloe Vera Face Packs For Different Skin Type

For more infomation >> Aloe Vera Face Packs 5 Aloe Vera Face Packs For Different Skin Type - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

3 Routines To Tone Your Arms That You Will Love | How To Tone Arms Fast - Remedies One - Duration: 3:35.

burning body fat and maintaining a balanced diet will help you reduce fat

and tone your arms today's video will discuss three routines to tone your arms

before you watch this video please take a moment to subscribe our YouTube

channel by clicking the subscribe button then tap the bell icon so you will be

the first to know when we post new videos daily there are many people who

have suffered from obesity and have undergone treatments diets or surgeries

in order to obtain a thinner figure the problem is that areas such as the

abdomen legs or arms still tend to look flat II you need to have a good diet

that allows you to eliminate fat and not just from common areas such as the

abdomen or legs but rather the body in general in order to be able to focus on

certain parts one burn fat unfortunately eliminating fat from a specific targeted

area is impossible thus you should focus on losing weight in general start by

reducing the portions of your food and eating a balanced diet that allows you

to eat five times a day three main meals and two snacks to burn more energy

expending more energy allows your body to burn more calories and therefore get

rid of fat faster and more efficiently the best thing to do is to go for a walk

20 or 30 minutes per day this will activate your metabolism and together

with a good diet will give much faster and more efficient results 3 tone your

arms the best option for losing weight in your arms is to use weights either

dumbbells or weights which allows your muscle to be exercised you can combine

these three weight loss exercises with your daily training routine or you can

do them independently with a balanced diet one biceps strengthening the biceps

is the most important and also one of the simplest exercises fill two water

bottles preferably one half liter or one liter ones grab one and

each hand and position them with your elbow bent towards you extend your arms

until the elbow forms a 90 degrees angle do about 4 repetitions of this movement

repeating it 15 times to triceps this is very similar to the bicep exercise with

the difference being that in this case you will lift upwards hold to one half

liter or 1 liter bottles one in each hand and raise your arms above your head

lower them backwards bending at the elbow extend the arm again and repeat

the movement about 15 times 3 combination of abdomen and arms this

exercise will allow you to exercise your shoulders along with your back and

abdomen join your elbows a chin height and then join your hands with your palms

facing up sit upright lift the elbows until you reach the level of the

forehead without separating them repeat the movement about 20 times now you have

the tricks to start losing weight in your arms try them out and flaunt your

new slender and toned figure have you ever heard of these 3 routines to tone

your arms let me know in our comment section below

if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and share with your friends for more

daily tips subscribe to our channel below thank you

For more infomation >> 3 Routines To Tone Your Arms That You Will Love | How To Tone Arms Fast - Remedies One - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Book of Life OST - "I Love You Too Much" - Duration: 2:46.

I love you too much

To live without you loving me back

I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong

When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours

Cause I love you too much

I live for your touch

I whisper your name night after night

I love you too much

There's only one feeling and I know it's right

I know I belong

When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours

Cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name I've been praying

To have you come here by my side

Without you a part of me's missing

Just to make you my own I will fight

I know I belong

When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours

Cause I love you too much

I love you too much!

I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

You live in my soul

Your heart is my goal

There's love above love and it's mine

Cause I love you

There's love above love and it's yours

Cause I love you

There's love above love and it's ours

If you love me

As much

For more infomation >> The Book of Life OST - "I Love You Too Much" - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

এলাকার বড় ভাই ।। Boro Vai Bangla New Funny Video 2018 । The Imagine। - Duration: 4:03.

The Imagine

For more infomation >> এলাকার বড় ভাই ।। Boro Vai Bangla New Funny Video 2018 । The Imagine। - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Eckhart Tolle 2018 Meditation - Why Mind Hates Silence - Duration: 11:56.

so just as I mentioned animals as teachers there are many things that can

teach you animals can teach you the state of no-mind silence is incredible

teacher silence when you're at home silence out in nature simply to become

aware of that dimension there's a shift inside you stillness arises the moment

you become aware of silence because the mind is noise so you use that as your

teacher silence teaches you that state

you only have to be open to it for most people silence doesn't even exist they

even feel uncomfortable in their silence and this say okay let's make some noise

or if they can't make noise their mind gets even noisier the more silent it is

the noise the other mind gets as a resistance against the silence and yet

it's so simple to just listen to be aware of pay attention to silence to the

mind that's not a nice thing to do there's nothing there and yet at that

moment this consciousness that is beyond mind arises the moment you become aware

of silence the inner silence is there

and then it's no longer just silence there's a quality to it there's an

aliveness a precious in the street that is not understandable through the mind

there's a goodness to it something unbelievable in that it's like God some

vast power enveloping you within and without

and that vast powers is incredibly benign it's incredibly it's actually the

only way I can put it is it is love in the deepest sense because it is the

oneness I remember I said laughs what is love is the recognition of oneness of

knowing yourself as the other the oneness is love and these statements are

more like poetic statements you can't figure out mentally what I'm saying I'm

only pointing to that state the silence is a vast power in that silence that's

why somebody said silence is the language God speaks everything else is a

bad translation so it is something infinitely precious and it's far more

than silence we are just using that word

there's an infinite power within and without and it's it has a gentleness to

it and yet incredible power to it and it is love itself it sounds strange but

that's how it is

it's always there when it's not there means you've cut yourself off from it

and inner and outer merge in that even the entire energy field of your body is

silent but alive

and there comes the human mind and even when the once you do you dwell in

silence you don't yet the inner silence I called stillness once it's very

helpful to use outer silence as a teacher especially in nature and then

after a while you don't even need that anymore because wherever you go you have

the inner silence is there and even in the middle of a city noisy city street

there's a stillness inside and we are not dependent on older silence which you

know it's back but whether that machine is going or not it doesn't affect the

inner but until you become deeply established in the inner stillness or

the inner stillness has emerged more fully it's very helpful to use silence

as your teacher the Altos silence

I mean you don't need any other teeth that were the only teacher you have

there would be quite enough if you never write another book on spiritual things

we'll never saw another never went to another workshop on another talk and all

you did was to remember to listen to silence whenever possible that's all you

need through that the new consciousness the stillness would emerge more and more

in response and then there's a meeting of inner and outer silence oneness

at this moment silence is teaching

you may fight you drift out of silence and then move back into it out of it

mind comes in and then you move back into it that's fine

I mentioned last night the most profound statement in the Bible be still and know

that I am God

it's time for the body to move a little bit and we will take a break stay

connected with the body as much as you can when you listen to other people

during our lunch break listen from a place of stillness just listen

so bring a little bit of this into your lunch break that state without becoming

self-conscious about it thank you

For more infomation >> Eckhart Tolle 2018 Meditation - Why Mind Hates Silence - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

2018 - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> 2018 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

What is your New Year's resolution? -I have a question to you.- - Duration: 2:13.

I have a question to you.

What is your New Year's resolution?

My New Year's resolution is to improve my English skills.

What is your New Year's resolution?

My New Year's resolution is to improve my English skills.

What is your New Year's resolution?

I'd love to speak English more fluently than last year.

What is your New Year's resolution?

I'd love to speak English more fluently than last year.

What is your New Year's resolution?

I want to learn & practice English much the same as this year.

What is your New Year's resolution?

I want to learn & practice English much the same as this year.

What is your New Year's resolution?

I'm aiming to be good at English next year.

What is your New Year's resolution?

I'm aiming to be good at English next year.

What is your New Year's resolution?

To be honest, I've not made any New Year's resolutions yet.

What is your New Year's resolution?

To be honest, I've not made any New Year's resolutions yet.

What is your New Year's resolution?

For more infomation >> What is your New Year's resolution? -I have a question to you.- - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

What Do You Desire? by Alan Watts - Duration: 7:22.

but the behavior of the new kind of behavior that is a result of a

transformation he is not forced behavior when you try to imitate the way a saint

behaves you have made a forced change and you know all forced behavior is

phony it's like someone saying I love you I love you I love you when you don't

you feel you ought to but do you don't really and there's something it doesn't

ring true or think of the poor Lord listening to all the prayers of all

those people saying I love you Jesus and they and he knows they don't know

they're just saying this because they think they ought to and be very trying

so whenever you do a thing like that you see you make a forced change now if the

change is to happen in the same way that a seed at proper

season breaks open and sends up a shoot see it comes from the whole force of

life itself now when you see that without your having to do anything

see you are living the uncalculated life and you're only pretending you're

calculating it and arranging it then as it were you will have a grasp of the

total situation and it will you can allow it to produce changes in action

which are not forced

so this is why there is always a trend in every kind of spiritual doctrine

which says something about grace divine grace they must come about something in

you or change which you can't produce and if you try to produce it you will be

a victim of spiritual pride but on the other hand all teachers are universally

saying you've got to make an effort there are some discipline there is some

something you must do well that's the only way to get it across to people that

you as a separate effort maker are a myth our a phantasm because if you

really try to control your mind and only think the thoughts that you think of

good thoughts to think you will find that you're going round in a circle

Krishnamurti is awfully good at pointing this out when he people ask him how do

you meditate he says why do you want to meditate why are you concentrating why

you saying prayers why do you think you should believe in God and it always

comes up because I'm just a son of a bitch I mean I'm up for my own good and

this seems to be the would be the way so he says you see you don't have any

genuine love at all it's all fake and so you have to fight first of all where the

genuine love is now you love you don't you that's genuine we won't argue about

that but then when you start from this I gave a talk some time ago to them

the airforce campus lab where they make weapons do all the research and they got

a bunch of us there who were ministers and philosophers and they had the nerve

to ask us what was our basis for moral behavior personal moral behavior well I

said my basis for moral behavior is pure selfishness and I'm talking after all to

realistic people here and I don't think we need me sentimental and beat about

the bush for all you're all warriors and fighters and so on and you know how

rough things are so I'm going to say to you frankly I'm out for me but of course

I don't do it in a tactless way I don't go around and hit people over the head

and say give me this give me that I much more subtle I say good manners please

and how nice you all are and so on and finally people feel massaged

psychologically it's the state where they'll give but they're not the stuff

that happens and things that bother me the first one is if I love me what do I

want and furthermore Who am I because if I'm going to be realistic

about getting what I want I got to be pretty sure what it is that's me and

what is the state of desire in me if I am desire see if I am a center of desire

what's it all for well I think of all the things I want

what it so turns out that none of them are mean when I say I want dinner I

don't mean I'm gonna eat me up

if I'm any pleasure I can think of is the enjoyment of something that I hadn't

thought of defining as myself because I like my sensations I like what happens

to my body when I take a fine wine and down it but then what's the difference

between my body and the wine I say I like the wine I also mean I like

me and the wine together the mixture but then I don't eat you or a friend or a

lover in the same way as I drink wine I live in association and like this but

then I'm loving things that aren't formally supposed to be me and as I go

into it in other words as I investigate what I mean by me I find that I can't

put any limits on it but I cannot experience me without you or without the

other they're inseparable but you don't find this out until you investigate it

until you really go into the question what do I want and that's the most

important investigation anyone can make which I'm going to move

into in the next session the question of power and all these military men you

think they're they think they want power

and so I said to them some very subversive and undermining things

without anybody knowing it until long after I left

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét