Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

as 2018 approaches, try setting your phone to remind you to keep your eyes peeled for the full moon. There will be a total of 13 opportunities to admire our companion in all its splendor this year.

While weather can always be a challenge, a full moon is an easy target, since it sticks around, and even a day or two on either side of its peak will give you nearly the same viewing experience

The full moon of August 2017 as seen from Indonesia. In 2018, there will be a total of 13 opportunities to admire our companion in all its splendor.

Here's what you can look forward to next year. We've included some details where they're relevant, but some of these moons don't have anything particularly special about them—until you go outside and see their beauty for yourself.

January 1: The first moon of 2018, nicknamed the wolf moon, is perfectly timed to welcome in the new year—and even better, it will be a supermoon

January 31: The second full moon of 2018 will also be a stunner

March 1: Because of February's brief length, it misses out on a full moon, which makes the third moon of the year the worm moon.

March 31: Like January's second full moon, March's second full moon is also nicknamed a blue moon.

April 29: This so-called pink moon, unlike the blood moons, isn't named for any visible change in color—it's merely an homage to wildflowers bearing the same name

May 29: This month's flower moon marks the continuation of spring's blossoms.

June 28: The strawberry moon is named for the fruit, which is harvested in this month.

July 27: This year's buck moon, like January's second blue moon, will also be dyed red as the result of a total lunar eclipse.

August 26: The sturgeon moon harkens back to Great Lakes tribes' reliance on the fish, which were easiest to catch in August.

September 24: September's harvest moon is a reminder of the flurry of fieldwork that comes each autumn.

October 24: Because of the importance of October as a month for stocking up meat before winter begins in earnest, its full moon is known as the hunter's moon.

December 22: This month's full moon is known as the cold moon—and really, we can all get behind that one, right?

For more infomation >> Supermoons, Blood Moons, Full Moons: Everything You Need to Know About 2018 - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

ESL: The Top 2 Cryptocurrencies that You Must Know About - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> ESL: The Top 2 Cryptocurrencies that You Must Know About - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

I WROTE AN EXAM IN A HAUNTED BUILDING!! - Duration: 4:29.

Hey yo what's going on my friends

And welcome back to the vlog

If you are not subscribed already, do me a favor and smack that subscribe button in the face

And join the relatively quickest growing family on YouTube

In this video we are gonna to be going to McMaster University to the haunted building

A lot of people have been saying there's a haunted building on campus so I thought i'd go check it out

I'm going to going with another person his name is Brandon

But before we go i'm gonna to have to change out of this outfit right here

Because it is freezing outside and I'm gonna have to wear alittle but more than this

Because of my sickness, my throat is killing me right now

But other than that, I hope you guys enjoy and let's go

I don't think this brings us anywhere

There's nothing really down there, I think. This way leads to the other building

You want to see if this way will lead to the other building?

Lets see

Nah, this is just a dead end

This will lead us back upstairs and than here it's just a elevator I think

You think there's an elevator?

Elevator, yeah see

Brandon!

What's behind the curtains again?

What?

What's behind the curtains?

The cermatic window thing

Yeah it's the ceramic

We got a stain glass window

I was looking at that during the entire midterm

Same, I'm not gonna lie,

I don't even know why we wrote the midterm in here

Paully B is vlogging haha, Paully B is a vlogger, it's just Snapchat, it's Snapchat

Paul is vlogging ayyy, yo vlog this thing yo

That's the right time, huh that's the right time alright

Trust man, it is

I honestly didn't notice that, another storage room, when I came back

What is this? Door for human and door for dwarf

You think you'd fit in there? you dare me to go in there?

It's probably locked

It probably is locked let me see

yeah, yeah i'm not getting in there

For more infomation >> I WROTE AN EXAM IN A HAUNTED BUILDING!! - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Jessie's Mouse - Duration: 3:23.

Jessie is a fur

Yeah, I know he's been a fur for a while

But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define

Jessie's got himself a mouse and I want to make him mine

And he's sniffing him with his nose

And he's teasin' him with that tail, I just know it!

Yeah 'n' he's wrapping him in his tail, late late at night

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's mouse

I wish that I had Jessie's mouse

Where can I find a rodent like that?

I'm still playing fursuit charades,

There doesn't seem to be a reason to change

You know, I feel so dirty When they start squeaking cute

I wanna tell him that I love him, But the point is probably moot

'Cause he's sniffing him with that nose

And he's teasin' him with that tail, I just know it!

And he's wrapping him in his tail, late late at night

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's mouse!

I wish that I had Jessie's mouse

Where can I find a rodent like that?

Like Jessie's mouse

I wish that I had Jessie's mouse

Where can I find a rodent

Where can I find a rodent like that?

And I'm lookin' at my YouTube vids online,

Wondering what he don't see in me

Yeah, I've been fuzzy, I've been long in the tail

Ain't that the way Love's supposed to be?

Tell me, where can I Find a rodent like that?

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's mouse!

I wish that I had Jessie's mouse

I want Jessie's mouse

Where can I find a rodent like that?

Like Jessie's mouse

I wish that I had Jessie's mouse

I want, I want Jessie's mouse

For more infomation >> Jessie's Mouse - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

🍎 Sentence Order #002 ~ An Able English creation ~ Improve Your English - Duration: 2:51.

Welcome to Able English.

Be inspired.

Improve your English and become more Valuable.

Today we're going to see some mixed up sentences.

I need you to read the sentences and put them in order so that they make sense.

Ready?

Here we go.

Okay.

Do you have an answer?

If you're watching this on Facebook or YouTube.

Pause the video.

Think about your answer before you push play again.

If you're watching this on Instagram, make sure

you have an answer

and then swipe to see what the correct answer is.

Okay.

The correct answer is...

D...A...C...B

Congratulations!

If you go the answer correct.

Now, let's work on our pronunciation.

I will read each sentence and then pause so you can repeat after me.

Here we go.

George woke up and felt a folded piece of paper in his pocket.

He unfolded it and started jumping up and down with joy!

George's wife was confused, so George read the words out loud.

George read, "You are a winner of $1 million and one free library book!"

Leave me a comment.

What do you think George did with $1 million?

What library book do you think he checked out?

Make sure to check out Today's Homework.

At Able English, it's our pleasure to help YOU speak better English.

Be inspired.

Improve your English and become more Valuable.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét