Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

hi everyone and welcome to DavnaFilms I am so excited for this unboxing

because CoolBELLE was so kind enough to send me some of their products and I'll

go ahead and leave in the description box below their links so you could go

ahead and check out their products but they have a variety of diaper bags they

have laptop bags for men and women and the thing I liked the most was that

everything is affordable so let's go ahead and dig in this is so exciting I love unboxing

this looks like a huge bag and one thing I love is big bag ok I'm liking the zipper feels nice and strong the handles

check out those handles I love big handles a little pocket here so check

that out look at that big space same inner lining material which looks like

it's easy to clean feels a little thin but oh I love how it has this little

pocket so check out the little baggie the zipper does feel a little thin and me

at least definitely I'm not gentle when it comes to zippers we'll see when

I test it out oh and we have a little pocket in here and we have some little

pockets and this is a little compartment for your laptop in here and

all your computer items I'm gonna be honest with you I'm

probably gonna be using them more as my purse as like a regular purse because I

love how big it is so I'll be using it for my laptop but then I'll be

definitely using that as my purse okay this is really really nice

I love the chevron print for this one the zipper looks really durable

I love how thick it is I love the print I love the image how vivid the colors

are again they have that material little pocket

check that out soft fuzzy I would definitely feel very comfortable and

safe to put my laptop in here like it won't get scratched it'll be nice and

protected when I was browsing through Amazon I believe I saw this one as

like a top seller and they only had like five left

so yeah this one's really nice and my first impression of the laptop is this

one is really really really really really nice I would say this one is my

favorite I love the gold zipper the material and the quality and this one

feels really good it's also very affordable I believe like fourteen

dollars and this bag I really love this bag like I said I'll probably be using

this bag more as a purse than a laptop bag because I love how big it is but I

will definitely be doing a video on this as well so that's it for today everyone

if you're new to my channel I highly recommend you subscribe I will be doing

an individual video for each item a full detail review and trying them out

trying them on packing them to see how my items fit in here so if you found

this video helpful in any way be sure to give it a thumbs up and also be sure to

check out my playlist it's updated weekly with videos for kids that I'm

sure you will love I'll see you in my next video bye

For more infomation >> UNBOXING CoolBELL Affordable Women's Laptop Bag Laptop Sleeve Review 2017 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 Last Video For 2017 Low Loader Truck And Crawler Fiat Tractor - Duration: 10:54.

HELLO GUYS ! Last video for 2017 !!! In this video I will show You Two new mods youcan use to cultivate your fileds and one Low Loader Truck You can use to transport your vehicles .

Fiat 120c 2 Engine Setup 2 Design Setup 16Km/h Top Speed

Check Also Under Weight For Fiat 120c Weight

Using Left Mouse Click You Can Move The Rear Hitch Left And Right Using Right Mouse Click You Can Move The InCab Camera Hitch Left And Right

SUBSOLADOR BALDAN ASDA 2m Working Width 10Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power 120Hp No Hire Worker Function

Renault Tieflader Rampen 320Hp 90Km/h Top Speed

Raise / Lower The Ramps Left Mouse Click B Key Lock Cargo

Happy New Year !!!!!

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 Last Video For 2017 Low Loader Truck And Crawler Fiat Tractor - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

You on YouTube - Which video resolution? - Duration: 1:58.

You on Youtube

Your action.

Watch videos in a lower resolution

Reduce your data transfer.

Improve it for others.

Save a little of Earth resources.

This is a picture from the Human movie trailer

at highest resolution 1080p.

If you lower the resolution

then details are disappearing.

The size goes down to only 3%.

Each step is reducing the size by 50% in average.

Servers handle thousands of connections

but imagine now that 1 server

can stream this trailer to 1 user in HD.

You would need 35 servers

to stream it to 35 users.

If all users switch to 144p

then just 1 server is enough.

In the reality, the effect would be same,

just a number of users per server is much higher.

Evaluation.

The video and audio won't be so nice.

It might be hard to read small text.

On the other hand,

it is friendly to data limits.

The resolution is applied also to advertising

and on other websites using YouTube.

You might improve Internet performance

for people living around you.

You are usually sharing the line

with family members, flatmates

but also with your neighbours.

You might save a little of Earth resources.

If we request less from YouTube servers

then some of them might be removed.

As it lowers hardware and energy costs

then YouTube might give

part of this share to video makers.

Even 1 step down counts.

Try yourself which resolution suits your needs.

It takes just 10 seconds to change it

and YouTube remembers your choice.

If you like high resolutions

then consider watching fewer videos.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> You on YouTube - Which video resolution? - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Yuri, WTF are you doing? | Doki Doki Literature Club | Part 5 - Duration: 34:03.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome back to Doki Doki

Let's continue this game

Oh right, I'm walking my way home alone

Right

Today is Sunday

Tomorrow is Monday, festival day

Thought so. I need to check and make sure if Sayori is okay

This is her room

This is really awkward

Don't cry. I understand your feelings

Express your feelings. Talk to me whatever you want

When will Yuri come? We have work to do

Are we done?

I mean why don't we work together in the living room? Why are we in my room?

Do something.. Work!

Do you want hot tea?

So? I like knives too. I have three knives

Karambit knife, folding knife and um...

I forgot what it is called

Like the knife from CS:GO, whatever

Can't you go to get the tissue box?

What the hell is going on?!

This game is really weird

In the bathroom

Shut up. Get back to work. Come on

What did you do?

I want Bob Ross to help us

Honestly... You can wash your face yourself...

Give the towel to her and she can wash her face with the towl

Or you can go to the bathroom and wash your face. You can see the mirror

Can you spell cringe for me? C-R-I-N-G-E

You can go home and I can do it myself.. Finish the banner

Use the hairdryer

Dry quickly

See you tomorrow

Calm down...

Why should - - Why now?

If I click that one, I will friendzone her, it will definitely hurt her feelings

No thanks

That should be fine

Happy?

My hair is brown and I can't see my face

Ok, time is up. Let's stop for now. I will continue this game for the next video

Thank you for watching. Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét