Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 25 2017

I SHIP IT MEME CRINGE ANIMATION COMPILATION

For more infomation >> I SHIP IT MEME CRINGE ANIMATION COMPILATION - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Creepiest Haunted Places in Europe - Duration: 11:06.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome.

My Name is Wretic, and today I welcome you to the Top 10 Creepiest Haunted Placed in Europe.

Enjoy

Do you like to visit Churches? Or.. well let's say in particular "Bone Churches?"

than you must be one happy indiviual! Europe is full with them

Europe is full with them.

The most and well-known one is probably standing in Sedlec Ossuary in the countryside of the Czech Republic, but there is also one in Faro, Portugal.

The catacombs located in Paris, isn't quite a bone church... but they are filled with millions of bones, so in my book, that definitely counts.

You've got the Capuchin Crypt in Rome which is covered in 4,000 bones of monks, the Medieval Ossuary in Wamba,

Spain these bones are dated between the 12th and 18th centuries, Hallstatt Karner in Hallstatt,

Austria skulls covered with paintings, and a few more that are scattered through the beautiful country called Italy.

In the Capuchin Crypt, there is even a set of human bones that was arranged on the ceiling to look like the Grim Reaper.

"Haunted Vicarage" , Sweden.. The first haunting got reported in 1927..

The Chaplain.. or maybe better known as a Cleric..

was taking down some laundry when suddenly an unkown force started tearing down the clothing hanging off the line.

The ghosts on this property are actually pretty tame...

They knock people out of rocking chairs, they appear and dissapear in the night.. Though maybe they're friendly thus far and nobody has made them angry yet.

The Vicarage is now functioning as a restaurant and hotel, and if you dare to spend the night, you will get your own overnight-stay-ceritificate to prove your bravery.

County Galway in Ireland is known for its abandoned mansions that pop up seemingly in the middle of nowhere.

Pictured here is Tyrone House, one of the most famous abandoned mansions in Ireland.

It's surrounded by a fence and signs warning visitors not to approach, but there's no one around for miles to enforce this.

The mansion is abandoned in every sense: by the original family who owned it.

Most people think of Egypt when they think of mummies, but Croatia has a pretty impressive collection as well.

And Croatia's mummies are said to be "mystical" — this is because the bodies don't appear to have been --

carefully prepared for preservation in any way, and yet —gross — they have failed to completely decompose.

One of these, the body of a nun who died in the early 1500s, is considered to be the best-preserved mummy in Europe

and mysterious healings have been reported by those in close proximity to her body.

This museum is exactly what you'd expect from a torture museum: dark, uncomfortable, a little musty, and full of terrifying metal contraptions.

Chairs covered in nails, wooden stretching tables, helmets that look like they probably weren't meant for bike safety…

it's painful to imagine how some of these devices might have been used,

but not as painful as actually reading the descriptions posted to the walls next to the devices, which describe exactly how they were used.

So we have abandoned towns, bone churches, mummies, torture museums, forests (coming up!) —

and now we have a haunted hotel. This particular hotel is considered to be one of the most haunted in England and has been featured on several ghost-hunter-type of shows in recent years.

The inn was built on an ancient pagan burial ground, and the owner has found some of the human remains buried near and underneath the inn.

This is an example of the more "kitsche" side of haunted places — the ones that always seem to be on those ghost-hunter TV shows

but it's still unnerving that the setting here is a little innocent-looking..

Trust Paris to have a museum for everything.

Here you can get down and dirty with the most romantic city's least romantic setting.

Sewers represent the underbelly of a city, the dirtiest parts — we associate them with rats, trash, and villains (or at least,

I personally imagine the villains of Parisian novels slipping away into the shadows and the sewers. Just me?)

This tower is haunted by one of our favorite ghosts in history: Anne Boleyn.

Countless books, movies, and TV shows have depicted Henry VIII and his many wives

and Anne is by far the most popular among them.

She was tried for treason and locked away in the tower until her execution by beheading, also on the tower grounds.

Hundreds of prisoners were held in the tower (many of them tortured, depending on the crime)

and though there aren't really any specific ghosts that are famous for haunting these grounds

it's still fairly unsettling to wander around an area that was used for torture and executions for so many years.

And you thought you were safe as long as you avoided the castles and guillotines — nope!

Turns out nature is just as terrifying. Forests can be a little unsettling as it is, but a haunted forest?

Romania is not messing around. This particular forest outside

of Cluj Napolca is known for all of the things our haunted-forest-nightmares are made of: ghost stories,

folklore, mysterious disappearances, weird electronic malfunctions, UFOs, and more.

Well, fine — the UFOs were kind of a surprise.

Visitors to the forest often report an intense feeling of being watched, and electronic devices will often malfunction on the forest grounds.

Apparently there is a huge "dead-zone" in the middle of the forest where vegetation will not grow, despite any evidence that it shouldn't,

and where much of the paranormal activity occurs (the malfunctioning devices, weird orbs of light, and UFO sightings).

There are certain trees that have begun to grow completely crooked, as if bent by some unseen energy.

There are some who believe that somewhere in this forest is a portal to an alternate universe, and before any of you say,

"Ok, that's pushing it," just think about it — of all places to have a portal to another universe, wouldn't a haunted forest in the middle of Romania actually be kind of perfect?

And I gotta say, for those of you are interested in more about the Hoia Bachu Forest.

I already made a video about a year ago, where I go in-depth about the Hoica Bachu forest

This fortress is not only one of the most haunted castles in the world — it's widely considered to be one of the most haunted places in the world period.

It has been home to so many ghost sightings and strange occurrences that it's undergone some of the most extensive paranormal experiments ever performed,

the largest of which took place in 2001 and involved over 200 volunteers. The volunteers spent 10 days in the castle without any prior knowledge

of the specific sightings or hauntings the castle is known for, and the majority of them reported strange activity during this time period

— the same strange activity that had already been reported but that none of them knew about in advance.

Much like Romania's haunted forest, this castle has got it all: hundreds of years of imprisonment

and torture, murder, betrayal, quarantine (victims of the plague were locked up in the tunnels

and/or dungeons below the castle and left to die) —

basically every awful thing that humans could do to each other was done here, and the ghosts are not going to let us forget it.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Creepiest Haunted Places in Europe - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

(reup)[cc] ep03 00:17~00:37 센터 선발전/center selection/produce101 - Duration: 19:46.

(The 101 trainees sit down in order from A to F) (What mission would be awaiting the trainees today?)

(The representative of national PDs, BoA appears)

Boa: Hi.

Hi.

Boa: Your first stage of title song is so close.

You're practicing well, right?

Yes!

Before starting your first mission, anyone know why I'm here?

[A] Ha Sung Woon: Huh? What is it?

[C] Kim Ye Hyun: Why... did she come here?

[F] Choi Min Ki: Ah something's up today..

Produce 101 Season 2.

We're here to select our first center.

[A] Ong Sung Woo: Never... It never came into my mind.

[A] Park Woo Jin: Never in my dreams.

[A] Kang Daniel: I didn't know it was today.

[A] Kim Sang Bin: Feel like I'm backstabbed. (It was unexpected.)

As you already know, the center for title song is only one person.

Also, only the 16 final A graders have the right to be nominees for the center.

There was a Season 1's first center included in I.O.I. Who was that?

Choi Yoo Jung.

If Choi Yoo Jung didn't get the center position, would it have been easy for her to be included in the final 11?

Now do you know how important the first center position is?

Yes.

Level A graders will create 1 minute creative performance on MR to show who you are for 1 hour starting from now.

[A] Kang Daniel: A mental breakdown.

[A] Ahn Hyung Seob: So this is survival?

[A] Lee Woo Jin: Never in my life I would have imagined myself creating a choreographty.

I'm doomed.

After 1 hour, we'll start the center selection.

I'll see you then.

(Nominees will perform their creation and all trainees would vote)

(The one with the most vote will be selected as a center for stage!)

[A] Ong Sung Woo: I could only think I should go for the center

[A] Kim Sung Ri: I really want it.

[A] Kim Sang Bin: Of course I want it cause it's center.

Everyone, you'll find the MR for the center selection in the mp3 we gave you.

(Nobody expected this mission!)

[A] Ahn Hyung Seob: What are you planning to do?

[A] Kim Sang Bin: I'll know after listening to it.

[A] Kim Samuel: I knew this day would come.

What should I prepare? Ha....

PD: You have time from 7:15 to 8:15.

[A] Im Young Min: Since center is the banner for ..

[A] Park Woo Jin: I really want the center position.

[A] Kang Daniel: My confidence became higher after becoming level A.

This time I can really do this.

[A] Kim Nam Hyung: Actually, I'm confident. The chance has come for my own rap.

[A] Lee Woo Jin: It's becoming a center in this fierce battle in

It would be so great!

(The given time limit has ended!)

Level A's.. Did you prepare well for an hour?

Yes.

Are you confident?

Yes.

Now we'll start the center selection, to decide on who will be the first center.

[A] Kim Samuel: I'm trembling so hard that I think my teeth will also tremble and come off.

[C] Lee Yoo Jin: The A levels would be very pressured, but we were actually looking forward to it.

(First one is MMO's Kang Daniel)

[A] Kang Daniel: I've talked with Jisung..

He said, "Daniel, I think you can become the center" "You can actually defeat Samuel and Daehwi."

I should try this!

Give us the beat for Kang Daniel's stage.

(First nominee, MMO Kang Daniel)

I should try this!

I did it a bit differently, I wrote lyrics on what I want to say

but I should look at the lyrics while singing, cause I couldn't memorize.

I'm writing it down and learning it by heart. Or I'll just read it while performing.

I hope you listen to me.

It's still too far

It takes time for the light

To the past, I bury myself who said that before

And greet the rising morning uh

My own lyrics that's right I wrote it just now

You said you wanna know my voice uh

I cough it up this time

Next trainee.

[B] Lee Hoo Rim: What was his name..

[F] Lai Guan Lin: I don't know well.

[D] Hong Eun Ki: Someone from Brand New Music... Not Lee Daehwi...

[C] Yoo Hoe Seung: He was someone I didn't know well. Someone I didn't see much usally.

[A] Lee Woo Jin: Ah! That's my name. Woojin hyung!

Brand New Music's Park Woojin.

(Park Woojin is far away from the other A level trainees)

PD: Do you originally don't talk much?

[A] Park Woo Jin: I... um..

Not originally.. I'm shy at first time.

(He's still shy even in Practice room/in the dorm.)

I'm really.. eager for this center..

I don't understand why I'm so bad at this.

(What would his stage be like?)

-Give us the beat. (What would his stage be like?)

(What would his stage be like?)

This time what, the center selection

Nothing's strong for me, you're just someone around me

I just go on even if I get wrong many times

Freestyle, it's freestyle now uh

Here where I'm standing, Produce 101

Everybody put your hands up

(He filled the stage with his specialty, dance and freestyle rap)

[B] Jo Jin Hyung: Honestly I got some goosebumps. He was controlling his pace from the beginning.

Wow~ He was waving and doing whwhwhwhhwack

To tell you the truth, it was cool.

[A] Park Woo Jin: I feel really good.

(Shy)

[A] Im Young Min: It was Park Woojin who came from the same company as me.

His preparation was a bit similar with mine.

Since we came from Brand New music (a hiphop label)

I can't lose on rapping.

(Rap position in the level test. Park Woojin and Im Youngmin)

Im Young Min, B.

After I got B, I wasn't really happy about it.

[A] Lee Dae Hwi: I got an A.

[A] Park Woo Jin: I got an A too

[B] Im Young Min: This younger one looked so happy with an A...

His eye fixation is good.

I like his feeling.

He's the first one to smile while dancing.

Im Youngmin, A.

When I came from B to A, I had this biggest goal to become a center

So I just came up only to be nothing but a center.

(Im Youngmin's stage)

Nobody can handle me

Basement to the penthouse

I've only thought about going up

What I only see is high up, reflecting me

Basement to the penthouse

Look at me who only thinks about going up

In no time, behind the door

I'll be reaching it closer

[B] Kim Dong Hyun: I felt sorry a bit. He must have been nervous and been shook, it's obvious.

[A] Im Young Min: I can't even remember what I said really.

I blew it up, ha....

(Soon follows other rap position trainee's creative rap performance)

(4th nominee Kim Sangbin)

(5th nominee Kim Namhyung)

[C] Jung Dong Soo: Namhyung! Do you want to be the center? (parody of season 1)

Shall we start?

[A] Woo Jin Young: Give me a second.

I'm rapping maknae, Woo Jin Young.

(What would his performance be like?)

[D] Hong Eun Ki: Fighting! (What would his performance be like?)

[D] Hong Eun Ki: Fighting!

[D] Justin: You can do it

[A] Woo Jin Young: Ok I'll start

Give us the beat.

(6th nominee Woo Jin Young)

Please put your hands up.

Who's the center? It's me!

Each one of your votes will help me a lot.

Please take good care of me.

These days

I listen to only tickly music ay

The weather is great

Telling me to meet you so perfectly ay

The heartthrobbing that came after a long time

I'm not used to this, so I get hesitant

But that's just for a moment, this is my character

So cute enough to tell in advance that i'll be kissing

Everybody put your hands in the air

Why think so hard on who's becoming the center

Me, me, me, me,me,me.

[D] Hong Eun Ki: He is usually very like, a common person.

[D] Yoo Ji Sung: He's actually not even that tall but I got surprised that his performance was so explosive.

Next trainee.

[A] Ahn Hyung Seob: My legs are...

Am I the only one trembling?

Everyone else are so prepared

I'm so far from this..

PD: 5 minutes left

(He was struggling more than other trainees)

I want to do well too.

(7th nominee Ahn Hyung Seob)

The main character for tonight is me!

Hi, I'm Ahn Hyungseob, in charge of 101's energy and endolphine.

I stood on this stage to show myself.

My name's kanji character stands for 'bright' and 'fire'

Like the spirit you never expected from me,

I hope we together will have a stage standing somewhere (?)...

(Can he manage to finish the stage well?)

(He redeemed his mistake with the dance)

[D] Justin: Hyung Seob hyung?

I don't remember.

[D] Lee Eui Woong: I would have preferred him just dancing.

[A] Ahn Hyung Seob: I was really sad.

(Next trainee who he appointed is?)

[A] Kim Tae Dong: It would be a lie if I tell that I'm not nervous.

Really... This...

(He became A from F)

Congrats. Trainee who became A from F, Kim Taedong. (He became A from F)

Congrats. Trainee who became A from F, Kim Taedong.

[A] Kim Tae Dong: I got eager to this.

After actually reaching A,

It would be so cool if I get the center, after getting an A.

[F] Kwon Hyun Bin: He'll do well..

[F] Choi Min Ki: A hope that F levels can do well too?

[F] Park Sung Woo: This is so dramatic.

[A] Kim Tae Dong: Since I came from F after working so hard, I want to show them that I can do better.

(8th nominee Kim Taedong)

(1 minute performance that was given only a short time)

(He can't go on because of pressure)

I really hated myself. It was so embarrasing.

I really hate it and was scared at the moment I was standing there.

[B] Lee Hoo Rim: I can't imagine the pressure.

[F] Park Sung Woo: Taedong..

[A] Kim Tae Dong: I didn't want to raise my head.

(His stage ended after continuous mistakes)

He's the youngest, I believe? Woojin's stage.

[A] Lee Woo Jin: Give me a second. Just 10 seconds.

It wasn't just a simple pressure, it was like 63-story building standing right in front of me.

(1 hour ago)

Ah this can't be like this, I have to prepare quickly.

This is driving me crazy

Honestly, I just looked at hyungs practicing for 10 minutes

Whoa they were so good.

Ahh... This is really driving me crazy

Ah this is driving me crazy!

Of course I want the center, even though im not good at dancing.

I'll manage to do this with facial expressions or something.

(9th nominee Lee Woo Jin)

(His dance performance after vocals)

[F] Jang Moon Bok: I never though he would be so relaxed.

[A] Kang Daniel: This small Woo Jin was so cool.

Our team's youngest is a this level, everyone!

Other nominees should be tensed on this!

[A] Lee Woo Jin: I was so happy. When I came in at first they all took me as a baby.

Long time ago it was like "he is okay for a 15 years old"

but now it became "are you really 15 years old?"

[A] Ha Sung Woon: I think how the center position takes good camera shots is the most important

I'll try my best.

(10th nominee Ha Sung Woon)

(He competes with his strong vocals)

(Another vocal specialized trainee)

(11th nominee Kim Sung Ri)

[A] Ong Sung Woo: I don't have any competitor on dancing.

(12th nominee Ong Sung Woo)

I think I can become the center.

(13th nominee Noh Tae Hyun)

[A] Noh Tae Hyun: Center gets the most attention, (13th nominee Noh Tae Hyun)

[A] Noh Tae Hyun: Center gets the most attention,

a position that must get most attention

so I think I should go after it.

(Atmosphere is rising higher)

(Only 2 nominees left, Lee Dae Hwi and Kim Samuel)

[A] Ha Sung Woo: Of course, class A's aces are Lee Dae Hwi, Samuel and Ha Sung Woon.

The two are very young but very talented

Dae Hwi and Samuel, let's try this

(They showed their talent in A level dance class)

[A] Lee Dae Hwi: Actually Samuel and my talent is on same level.

I think it's a well-intentioned competition. A competition in good faith.

but when preparing for performance, we are competitors.

So I should be cool-headed.

Here..

I'm going to go up.

PD: Do as you like.

I went up upon the benches.

I didn't want to show people what I'm doing yet.

Samuel was the one who got my attention the most.

He was practicing on stage, really bravely.

But I practiced on the top of the bench, undercovered.

(Kim Samuel silently practices alone)

[A] Kim Samuel: Since the whole reason for selection is to pick the most suited one for the song

I want to show more of my skills.

A skill that differs from others

I want the center position.

We'll start. Give us the beat.

(14th nominee Kim Samuel)

Yeah i started from the bottom, where would i reach

My plate's size is grande like Ariana

Losers talk more than real action

Don't touch me, you're messing my vibe

Like my company, Brave

I've bravely walked this path, in front of me there's only uphill

I'm not Hyun Joon but yeah I get it poppin

Move busier everyday

(He showed his creative rap and dance together)

[C] Lee Yoo Jin: Yes samuel was...

[F] Lai Guan Lin: He's like male version of Somi. He has talent too.

[A] Ong Sung Woo: He has natural born talent. He has confidence.

(15th nominee Lee Dae Hwi)

[A] Lee Dae Hwi: I wanna be a center.

I want to be recognized in my skills and talent.

Give us the beat.

[A] Lee Dae Hwi: Pay attention to me!

(He showed a season 1 + season 2 collaboration stage)

[A] Ha Sung Woon: He's a strong character.

[A] Kang Daniel: He was cute.

[D] Yoon Ji Sung: I should admit that he is really talented.

[C] Kim Hyun Woo: He suits the center position. Visually.

[A] Kim Samuel: I think I'm better at dancing than him.

Now we you will vote to whom you think will most suit the center, who represents 101 trainees.

The voting starts now.

[A] Lee Dae Hwi: What should I do?

[A] Kim Samuel: It's so hard to decide.

[A] Kim Sang Bin: Can I write my own name?

[F] Choi Min Ki: I want to be the center.

(Voting ends!)

For more infomation >> (reup)[cc] ep03 00:17~00:37 센터 선발전/center selection/produce101 - Duration: 19:46.

-------------------------------------------

Curious George Coloring - Duration: 9:59.

Curious George riding a bicycle coloring page from PBS Kids

For more infomation >> Curious George Coloring - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Best Funny Dogs Video 2017 - Try Not To Laugh or Grin Watching Funny Animals Vines Compilation - Duration: 11:09.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Best Funny Dogs Video 2017 - Try Not To Laugh or Grin Watching Funny Animals Vines Compilation - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

ALWAYS HUNGRY // USA - Duration: 10:34.

How long we are going to stare that camera screen?

One minute gone already

Today we're filming my favorite video of all time

I've been waiting forever to film this video

I have my little sister Elina here with me again

And today we're going to film "tasting American food" kind of -video

We have here 1 food and 1 drink plus

after that we have

1 bag full of treats what we bought awhile ago, soooooo

let's get started

let's get started (x2)

So the 1st thing we're going to taste is mac&cheese

because I think this is pretty much American food

one other youtuber was raving about this exact mac&cheese because

this is gluten-free plus 100% vegan, so I thought to give this a try, bc why not?

So here we have it, looking really pretty..

let's taste it

let's taste it (x2)

let's start

This smells so bad!

I can promise you that

I think, this smells awful

but let's see how it tastes

Are you ready?

yes

when?

now

This bearly tastes anything at all

So, I would be able to eat this, but this is like

It tastes like you would put cheese chips in a microwawe and then eat it

Oh well, that's true

I don't like cheese chips

but anyways, this is pretty sticky to eat

So I guess, this would be okay to take with you as a lunch or something for work but

I would give this like 2/5

1.5/5

Sooooo, we decided to take our only drink now, right after that food

this is like..

I don't know how to say that

This flavor is kiwi&strawberry

And somewhere here was saying that this is American drink, so we'll taste it

Cheers

This is goo-ood.

Now I said it kind of like miisas (here in youtube)

goo-ood.

Compared to Juissi (pretty popular juice in Finland) this is little bit more mild

2/5

3/5

squirrel

And now we'll finally continue to our treat bag

Elina you can pick up a 1st one

Jey! I want this

oh my

So I got this, umm.. what is this?

yep, exactly that one

this is like some kind of cookie thing

and I believe here is some marshmallows and chocolate inside of these

yes

Oh, these are so soft and tiny ones

cheers

this is crumbling

I told you that these are soft..

why are we doing "cheers" with cookies?

Idk

This is so soft

So, you think here should be marshmallows?

There is just chocolate inside of these

oh well, here is like small pieces of marshmallows too

Yeah, this is okay.. just able to eat it

I'll give like 1/5

These tastes like basic oats cookie

but that's just my opinion

I'll give 1/5 also

no continuation

And I picked these kinda candies to be next

I would say that people here eat these pretty much, but who am I to tell you that..

In general, I'n not huge fan of candy

but anyways, I hate tart candies

I loooove tart candies. Tart candies are just the best.

I believe these are like both of em (tart candy), but.

I'll take a green one

Oh there is different flavors.. okay.

I'll take blue one

Oh okay

This is not that tart actually

This tastes like Coca-Cola candy

To sour&patch I'll give like..

I'll give 4/5

3/5. There was like nothing wrong with these, but I just don't like candies where they have that sugar top coat.

oh my gosh

Let's keep going with this tart theme

We have these pop&rock candies. I believe that these are just some tart powders

We have flavors bubblegum & grapes

I'll just take a bit of it on my hand

So wait what. This is like eating some tiny little rocks.

oh, this is quite funny

Oh my, try to smell this

Oh wow, that's pretty interesting.

what was that

I can not eat these

what the hell

(Oh wow, that's pretty interesting)

So 1st of all, these smell so bad

(So st of all, these smell so bad)

Sooooo, you can not bite these. I do not dare to eat these

If these are some kind of kids candy, then luck to them

So, I just need to eat this, just like that?

I don't dare

these are popping...

Go ahead if you dare

so, nothing is happening?

hey

this texture is changing, take a look

take a look

I'll give up

I'll give these 0/5

these are way too scary

So the idea, that you eat something that explodes in your mouth. NO THANKS

soooo, maybe..

1.5/5

The next thing is my favorite one

So 1st of all, I'm huge fan of chips

and Pringles have this new flavor "salsa fiesta"

So now we are going to taste this one.

And my favorite flavor of chips is always "sourcream&onion"

It's just like salsa would be in this jar now, yes.

The name is " Salsa queen"

(The name is " Salsa queen")

oh sorry, no way

these looks just super ugly..

now?

yes

oh, okay. No cheers this time?

tastes a bit like tacos

These are quite spicy over all

this aftertaste is like super spicy

I don't think so

well, I'm a littlebit oversensitive

I still believe that these tastes just like natchos

So, I'd say that these would be so good, but these leave that burning feeling in my mouth.

what this includes anyways?

Maybe I'll keep buying these anyways, so I wont eat chips too much

But I'll give these like

3.5/5

because if these wouldn't be this spicy THAT MUCH?

Yeah, I do think that these are really good.

yeah, well. These are good, but.. hmm.. Idk

I'll give these like 3.5

nope, nevermind.

I was about to say 3/5

Next thing we have is

And here is some peanut butter inside of these, and again these are some short of cookies again.

Should I put this as a whole in my mouth?

I don't think so. I was just going to take a bite.

oh, okay

Oh my! I don't like this at all.

This is like super salty, too

Soooo, this is just like salty peanuts, some chocolate and cookie. No thanks.

0/5

Continue the development work

0.5/5

And the next thing I picked up was this Starburst candy, original flavor

And again I believe these are pretty much just American candy, so we'll see

I have flavor stawberry

which on you have?

cherry

I don't like cherry at all. Nope, I'm not going to take this one

I'll switch this to some else

damn it, why did I ask the flavor?

So I'll change it. I'll take this orange one which is orange.

oh, this is like eating a huge gum

so, this is not too bad. But I would not buy this like " hey I want some candy, I'll take this"

you need to chew this like five years..

as a candy, this tastes pretty good

but like, 2.5/5 I would not buy these again.

2/5

So this is our 2nd last item. this is some...

So this is like chocolate bar which includes some short of white balls and caramel

this chocobar includes cookie bites and caramel

I put that whole peace in my mouth

oh, okay

this is good

this is good for real

4/5

4.5/5

little bit like Dumle, just a way better NOPE

we picked up this just because it says "made in usa"

these looks like

I think that I wont like those

these look like a little bit like..

what are these?

so these are like little discs

didn't hit

This tastes like mouthwash as a candy

this tastes like flours.. or like

not good at all anyways

I'll give 0/5

0.5/5

So winner was this Hersheys chocobar, cookie&caramel. This was honestly so good!

yes, it was

Also those chips were okay good, but just littte too spicy for me

And then these sour patch were okay.

These were pretty good really, I could eat em.

yeah but those have that sugar top covering

I don't care

But we like, anywys OMG your face looked horrible

For more infomation >> ALWAYS HUNGRY // USA - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Make Future Plans with TIAA Life | TIAA - Duration: 0:41.

(music)

One day you realize,

life's little things are really the big things.

Then you plan accordingly.

He thinks he can fly.

And I'm not about to tell him he can't.

TIAA Life helps keep me grounded

so he can continue defying gravity.

(music)

(graphic) Help keep their future safe tiaalifewizard.com.

For more infomation >> Make Future Plans with TIAA Life | TIAA - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Foods for Frey: Anthony Bourdain's Scrambled Eggs - Duration: 1:35.

Anthony Bourdain is an egg purist.

Bourdain starts with fresh eggs.

He heats up a pan hot, but not too hot.

When the pan is ready crack the eggs on a flat surface and put them in a small bowl.

Immediately beat them with a fork...

enough to break them apart but not so much that it's all yellow and foamy.

Unlike other recipes, Bourdain does not use milk or cream.

Just regular salt and pepper.

Right before cooking the eggs, melt some whole butter.

And add your mixture in.

Now let it sit just a moment before pushing the sides in a figure-eight pattern.

Do not break the egg apart with your spatula.

We're going for fluffy and airy, not little pieces.

Your final product should look something like...

this.

Yellow with streaks of white. Not a homogenous yellow.

Garnish with some bacon and a piece of toast.

For more infomation >> Foods for Frey: Anthony Bourdain's Scrambled Eggs - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Calling Financial Aid be like.. - Duration: 4:54.

Georgia State financial aid how may I help you

how you doing um I had a quick

question. do y'all do refunds?

absolutely not

you sure? you positive? not like the virus but you know

what you're talking about?

um I do work here

is there any way you could put an appeal in?

its the end of the .. year that doesn't even make sense of how you would get...

you know all I asked was for a refund. I didn't ask for a free credit

or free you know nuggets for a year. I just asked for a refund

can I speak to your manager?

Honey, this is not mcdonalds. We dont just have a -

I'm talking about that was just

unnecessary you know what give me your

student ID you said my what? student ID

you're not getting it.

just give it to me just give

no you're not getting it

you're not gonna report me well I have your number

I have your number you can have my

number you can have my own way yeah i'm

using my friends phone actually Oh real

you know i'm i'm in the library georgia

state financial aid hello i'm calling

because i was supposed to have a refund

but i didn't receive a deposit okay well

what amount did you see posted for your

refund on your account online it was

around 1000 but now that i look up there

it says zero but i don't know it was

just one thousand yesterday okay what's

your name? Tarek Ali. Tarek? yeah

okay this is a little strange i'm gonna

i'm gonna look up here right now just

just give me one second to look over

here

hey Tarek I just took a look well

actually it was taken away because you

actually owe the school 2,000 from a

lost charge from last semester so I'm

gonna have to add that back to your.. you

know what just forget everything I said

I think I've got the wrong number yeah I got

the wrong number I'm so sorry

you have reached Georgia state's financial aid

office your estimated wait time is one

hour 20 minutes

Georgia State financially hello i'm

calling and see if my documents have been

processed it's been a week all documents

take five to seven business days

to process. (let me repeat) hello I'm calling to see in my

documents have been processed it's been a week

seven days oh I heard you the first time

but when did you send it in? last Thursday

and it's Thursday. Sir is that business

days? Well clearly y'all not out of business

and it's been seven days so..? business

days! why are you repeating it to me like

I'm dumb? Georgia State Financial hey

this is Larry. thank God it's a man. hey Larry um my

name is Tarek Ali, I go here ..at, you

know Georgia State I'm a freshman and I

really want to come back next year but

you know I just don't have enough money

is there any way that you know you

guys could have more money to give out

to you know students I'm sorry whatever

is posted on your financial aid package

is what we can do is there anything that

I can do to possibly get more money you

know no I'm afraid there's not there's

nothing that I can do you know nothing

hold on sir are you flirting with me

of course not! no! did you like it? yeaa no

I kinda swing the other way

Oh? you like it now? umm is there anything i can do?

yea..no..this is just not appropriate I didn't

know which way you you know you like

Clark Atlanta financial aid how you

doing I was just calling to see how

generous y'all are with financial aid

with transfer students well it all

depends on your GPA. I have a 3.8 and im

a pre med student oh we definitely do

something for you Oh y'all got AC yet um

what can I come visit the neighborhood

well we're having open tours I

actually hold on hold on one second

someone's calling me

hello hello this is Christy burgas from

georgia state financial aid we had a

conversation the other day and i told

you i had your number and now I found

your account. Oh well look at you blues clues

actually finding stuff. you

should pick up criminology instead of

being in the financial aid office. oh

really thank you for telling me that! the

Dean of freshman is also on the line. huh??

Tarek I'm gonna have to place a faculty

harassment on your account sir I have

nothing to do with this I have never

even spoken to this lady a day in my

life right this is this is just such an

inconvenience for you I'm so sorry. you

will have community service. SIR I had nothing to do with this!

For more infomation >> Calling Financial Aid be like.. - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Peek At... Overload Playable Teaser 2.0 by Revival Productions | LegacyOfJames - Duration: 6:02.

hello there mates welcome to another

episode of Games with James today I

would like to take a look at a game that

I've looked at on this channel before I

know I'm pushing the boat out but just

bear with me here the game in question

goes by the name of Overload developed

by Revival Productions the game is

currently in early access on Steam so

for those of you who don't know Revival

Productions contains a few developers

who worked on Descent 1, 2 and

3 hence the reason when I last

played Overload I called it the only

true successor to the Descent series so

in my first video that I did on this

game I was looking at version one of the

playable teaser this version was light

on contents which is obvious because it

was in alpha at the time and still is

and had some big optimization issues and

by optimization issues I mean my pc

became a blast furnace after about 15

minutes of play so what's the deal with

version 2.0 well as you can see

from the footage on screen it has

received a massive graphical update

textures are much better and better

lighting has been implemented if this

game is going to be anything like

descent than the lighting system that

they employ is go to have to be very

good all the descent games were known

for their dark and claustrophobic

environments if this game is going to

try and replicate that feel which it

certainly looks like it's trying to do

at this present time it will need to get

the lighting spot on and on that front I

am very pleased with the progress made

in version 2 point 0 the levels are dark

and I mean dark in some parts of this

demo level I was put in mind of some

modern survival horror games the look

and feel of version 2.0 is very

different to that of version 1 if I put

the two pieces of footage side by side

you should be able to see what I mean

version 2 just feels more claustrophobic

and dark and dank and I love it as for

the graphics they've also been vastly

improved in version 2.0 I'm going to

leave the side-by-side footage up for a

bit so that you can see the difference

the improvement is night and day in its

obvious

and is what I would class as good

progress the one thing I particularly

enjoyed about version 2 is the addition

of a cockpit mode which while a bit

threadbare at the moment still adds to

the immersion and the feeling of

claustrophobia it was just a little

thing that I found rather enjoyable I

think one thing that is very important

in a six degrees of freedom shooter is

that feeling of immersion and the cockpit

view is an embodiment of that it makes

you feel like you are actually piloting

a ship through these claustrophobic

tunnels now as with any of these early

development graphical features it's not

a complete implementation which means it

doesn't quite sit right with the rest of

the heads-up display I'm hoping that

when the final game launches the heads

up display will be integrated with the

cockpit view in some way shape or form

speaking of the heads up display it has

received a slight graphical upgrade but

I'm still liking its simplicity it's a

very functional HUD and I like that in

first-person games in general i believe

the heads up display should be minimal

giving you the information you need and

nothing else the hud in overload

version 2 is okay I think it could be a

little bit less intrusive so for

instance when you aren't in cockpit mode

the HUD elements could move down to the

corners out of the way but that's a

minor nitpick and certainly won't be a

major issue for everybody so that's it

for the graphical overhaul so let's turn

our attention to optimization as far as

I can tell the optimization in this

build is a little bit better than

version 1 and when I say as far as i can

tell i don't have fancy overlays that

can tell me that type of thing but in

version one it took 15 minutes for my pc

to become a blast furnace now it takes

roughly 45 minutes my pc still becomes

like a blast furnace just a load slower

now i'm not going to be too hard on

overload for optimization issues it is

after all a product that is still in its

alpha stage of development optimizations

of this kind will come later but right

now it is a fair improvement so the last

thing I'm going to talk about in this

video is the content

choose well the same as version one this

version of the playable teaser contains

a demo level and a couple of challenge

levels pretty much exactly the same as

version 1 so the reason really must to

talk about them the demo level is an

example campaign level but isn't

actually part of the campaign for

obvious reasons then spoilers and all

that it's actually a fair level if a bit

short but it combines multiple different

areas and does a good job of showing off

the new lighting system if that's what

the campaign is going to look like when

the game launches then I would be happy

with that the challenge levels are

basically an exercise in how long you

can survive against an infinite wave of

enemies to get increasingly harder the

longer you survive these levels are

rather fun but due to the lack of

variety it can get very old very quickly

however I need to keep reminding myself

that this is an alpha build of a game

that probably won't be released for a

while all in all I'm very happy with

where this game is going I'm very

impressed with a new lighting system I

think it adds so much more atmosphere to

the game the graphical updates are nice

and the optimization is getting better

I'm very much looking forward to version

3 of the playable fiza and it's

something I definitely think you should

check out if you get the chance so

that's it for this video if any of you

have also played version 2 of the

playable visa what are your opinions of

it let me know down in the comments my

name is James Masters I upload new

videos every Monday Wednesday Thursday

and Sunday please subscribe if you like

what you see and thank you for watching

For more infomation >> Let's Peek At... Overload Playable Teaser 2.0 by Revival Productions | LegacyOfJames - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Domineering and Dominating from Handwriting Analysis Graphology - Duration: 7:23.

Domineering, Dominating and Handwriting.

I'm Fiona MacKay Young and in this video we're going to look at the traits of domineering and dominating.

And how they show in your handwriting.

If you want to be more dominating, more taking charge, then you can add it.

But you probably don't want to be more domineering, so if you have that, I'll show you how to remove it.

So coming right up Domineering and Dominating and Handwriting.

For more infomation >> Domineering and Dominating from Handwriting Analysis Graphology - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Aimee Song from Song of Style | Just Five Things - Duration: 1:40.

Hi!

I'm Aimee Song, and these are my five must-haves when I travel…

For me it's all about hydration because whenever I'm in a plane, my skin gets really

dry and the air isn't clean, so this is a Biossance squalane oil.

So squalane is found in sharks, but this is animal friendly.

It's all natural, which is why I'm obsessed with it, so I put this all over my skin, my

face, my neck, even on my arms…

And then, I put the Laura Mercier rose oil.

I'm obsessed with this one.

This really transformed my skin.

I use it during colder months but especially on planes as well.

The next thing I have is a TonyMoly sleeping pack.

I use this all over my face, neck, and even on my legs.

It's super hydrating.

You actually can put this overnight because it's super moisturizing, so it works really

well on planes.

Look!

It looks like a banana, it smells like banana, but it's super moisturizing like a banana!

And then, before I step out of the plane, I always put on my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.

It has SPF in it, and then it also gives you that natural glow, which is so good.

Last but not least, I have my Laura Mercier eyebrow duo.

So it has pencil on one side and spoolie on the other, so I just brush my eyebrows up

and I'm ready to go.

These are my five things when I travel.

Let me know if you guys have any products that you'd like to recommend.

Thanks so much for watching—bye!

For more infomation >> Aimee Song from Song of Style | Just Five Things - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Warrior by Danica Patrick Mesh Trim Lightweight Jacket - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> Warrior by Danica Patrick Mesh Trim Lightweight Jacket - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Only 3 Ingredients Recipe - Sun Eggs with Soy Sauce 酱油荷包蛋 - Duration: 4:04.

Hi! Welcome to Sandy's Kitchen!

New Food for A New Mood!

Today's dish is one of my favorites

and it's probably the first dish I learnt from my mom.

It's a great recipe when you need to cook fast with minimum ingredients.

I don't know what it should be called officially,

because I never found it in any restaurant.

Just based on how it looks like, let's say Sun Eggs with Soy Sauce.

So before cooking, here I have

6 eggs for serving 2 people.

1 cup of water

2 tablespoons of light soy sauce

1 tablespoon of sugar

Now let's start to cook!

First, we need to fry the eggs.

Add a little bit more oil in the pan,

here I added 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.

I like the edge of egg crispy

so I put it on medium heat

and fried each side 2 to 3 minutes.

Here I used an oil screen

which can prevent the oil from popping out of control

on to your hands, arms and all over your stovetop.

Put all fried eggs back into the pan

and turn on the heat to high

add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce

stir for few seconds

Then add enough water to cover half the eggs halfway.

Once the water is boiling, add 1 tablespoon of sugar.

Let it boil for 4 minutes.

Then it's done!

You can sprinkle some chopped green onion on the top as garnish.

It's better to eat this with rice

The egg is super tasty!

I like to add some of the sauce to my rice and mix them well

This is amazing!

I posted a picture of sun eggs few weeks ago on Instagram

A lot of people left their comments to tell me how much they love it.

By the way, follow me on Instagram if you aren't already!

I have a lot of great food pics on there

and you can get a sneak peek into recipe videos that are coming!

Today, I'm glad that I have a chance to share this

easy, quick and delicious recipe with those of you who haven't tried or heard of it before.

Seriously, it only requires eggs, sugar and soy sauce.

If you try it and you don't like it, you can stop watching any of my videos.

I'm just kidding

If you like this video, please give me

a big~ thumbs up!

Or if you'd like to get notification of my next video,

please subscribe!

HERE

It means a lot to me!

I have a lot of great recipes coming up in the future.

It would be a shame to miss out!

I'll see you in the next one, bye bye!

For more infomation >> Only 3 Ingredients Recipe - Sun Eggs with Soy Sauce 酱油荷包蛋 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Where does all the money go? - Duration: 1:01.

Hi, my name is David Eby and I am the candidate for the BC NDP in Vancouver-Point Grey.

And I'm here today to ask you for your financial support for my campaign.

And I wanted to let you know a few of the things your donations help pay for.

It helps get the word out to our community through flyers that we leave on people's doorsteps

or give to them in the community.

Political signs so that people can let their neighbours know about their support for our

campaign.

It pays for office supplies so that our office runs smoothly.

It pays for food for our volunteers so they're well fed, and coffee so they're well caffeinated

before they go out.

Phone services and internet services for our office so we can reach people in apartment

buildings we have difficulty getting access to.

And it pays for buttons so people can decorate their clothes with support for our campaign.

And let's not forget — it pays for a free car for the candidate.

Oh wait...that's just the BC Liberals.

Without your financial support we can't get the message out to our community.

So thank you so much for considering making a donation to the campaign

And I hope to see you on May 9th voting for the BC NDP.

For more infomation >> Where does all the money go? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Feliz Día de Star Wars | Felicitaciones SrPow - Duration: 1:31.

10 great Star Wars phrases you'll love,

Always remember them and the force will accompany you ...

"War does not make a greater one"

Yoda, Episode V "The Empire Strikes Back"

"Fear is the path to the dark side."

Yoda, Episode III "Revenge of the Sith"

"Without a doubt, wonderful a child's mind is"

Yoda, Episode II "Attack of the Clones"

"Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them."

Obi-Wan, Episode IV "A New Hope"

"I am your father"

Dath Vader, Episode V "The Empire Strikes Back"

"Concentrate on the moment. Feel, do not think, use your instinct."

Qui-Gon Jinn, Episode I "The Phantom Menace"

"Your approach determines your reality."

Qui-Gon Jinn, Episode I "The Phantom Menace"

"Wrrr Aaahh, Wrrr Aahhh"

Chewbacca, Episode IV "A New Hope"

"Do... or do not. There is no try".

Yoda, Episode V "The Empire Strikes Back"

"Who's the more foolish; the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Obi-Wan, Episode IV "A New Hope"

May the force be with you

(may the 4th be with you)

SrPow Subscríbe!

For more infomation >> Feliz Día de Star Wars | Felicitaciones SrPow - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Protect Your Children with TIAA Life | TIAA - Duration: 0:44.

(music)

When I look up, I think of infinite possibilities.

When she looks up, she thinks I have all the answers.

While I may not have an answer for everything,

I do know that I've prepared to help keep her dreams safe.

TIAA Life answers my questions.

So I can focus on answering hers.

(music) .

(graphic) Help keep dreams safe tiaalifewizard.com

For more infomation >> Protect Your Children with TIAA Life | TIAA - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Natural Normal Less Dramatic Eye Makeup By Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette | themakeup17 - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> Natural Normal Less Dramatic Eye Makeup By Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette | themakeup17 - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

WordPress Sucks! or WordPress Sucks? - Duration: 1:32.

Hi my name is Conor, and I'm with www.BigRedSEO.com

Today I want to talk about one of

the more common questions that we get, or

rather statements from people, and that

is that "WordPress sucks!" It gets hacked all

the time! It's a problem to update!

All that wonderful, bogus, information,

bullshit information really. The whole

thing about WordPress, and the big

problem with WordPress, is that it

updates on a regular basis. Everything

from plugins, your theme, PHP, your hosting

company. All these different things are

going to play factors into how your

WordPress actually operates.

The reason that WordPress gets hacked so

much is that it's a very popular

platform. Tons of websites are being

powered by WordPress. It's just like with

Mac and with Windows. Windows it was so

popular, and is so popular, it's very easy

to get hacked. With regards to WordPress

as long as you keep everything updated,

as long as you keep your plugins updated,

you don't have any problems at all.

People who don't make their updates,

that's where the problems come in. So

WordPress as a whole doesn't really suck,

it's people's perceptions of how it all

works! For more information go to

www.BigRedSEO.com.

My name is Conor, have a great day.

For more infomation >> WordPress Sucks! or WordPress Sucks? - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

China says to residents: Install GPS Trackers on your car or you can't buy gas! - Duration: 1:39.

what's going on folks its TJ with SpyTec

and today we're going to talk about

a very interesting story out of China

and they're extremely aggressive use of

modern technology to to put an end to

some violence in one of the provinces

there's a city in China that has been

having over the past years a couple of

years a very sharp rise in violent

outbreaks and the government is saying

it's because there are so many multiple

ethnic groups living in that same area

I'm not going to get into the specifics

of that but what the government is doing

this measure that they've taken it was

instituted in February to put the the

stop to some of those violence's they're

requiring that every vehicle in the city

is fitted with a GPS track all of them

cars trucks buses semis construction

equipment everything and the penalty for

refusing to comply is they will not sell

you any more gasoline meaning your car

cannot move it's a very interesting

aggressive strategy and they're saying

it's being done so not only can they

keep tabs on you know movement

activities and things like that but also

cars are being used to transport weapons

and they're also being used as weapons

in some of these violent episodes now

it's an interesting approach to security

because a lot of times you would think

maybe install security cameras but

realistically GPS trackers are more

reliable and it's probably a cheaper

alternative anyway there's a lot more

details and if you'd like to read the

full article you can click the link up

here that will take you to the spy tech

blog site and don't forget to cook the

link down there subscribe and if you'd

like to watch another video from spy

tech click that link directly below me

thanks so much for watching and take

care

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét