Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 25 2017

Hey YOU TUBE whats going on?

It's your boy Xavier I love you God bless you and listen that's right it's grind time

we got work to do let's get it baby.

I was just listening to some motivation as i was working out so excuse me you will catch

me sweating but hey "if you don't sweat then you don't gain right"?

Unless you have a sweating problem, but that's different.. we probably won't make a video

about that we want to inspire people.

But as we were working out and listening to the motivation we got encouraged again!

Because I'm not going to lie to you even as somebody who likes to encourage people I do

get discouraged I am human right?

And life was just throwing so much at me at one time and I was working towards, listen

i was working, I'm working towards a goal right now so that way I can have more time

to be

able to do videos and potentially be in front of people because thats ultimately what we're

aiming for and that's thats exactly thats exactly where we're going to get to it just

might take some time but trust time is not of essence we are gonna get this done regardless.

But sometimes you have to change in order to see changes.

Actually you have to change period in order to see changes and that's with anything.

So when I was listening to my motivation i recognized and I peeped that out when I was

listening to Tony Robbins.

He said "I had a mentor Jim Rohn. if you know about Tony Robbins the you know he is a life

coach and he is amazing, absolutely phenominal at what he does.

If you like what I do you'll be you'll fall in love with what he does.

He's absolutely phenominal he's been doing it for years and years, and Jim Rohn his coach

right?

Told him the same thing so that's what he tells people when he does his motivation speaking.

If you want to see changes you have to change.

You have to change.

So I realize that I had to make certain changes in order for things to get better.

But I also realize this; changes are going to happen right?

At the same time, once you make these changes.

So listen, don't be uncomfortable when you see these changes happening.

Realize that these changes are only occurring, right?

And things are getting better and you're getting stronger and you're getting wiser because

you've decided to make the change.

And if things are not changing for you then I don't wanna I don't wanna see a comment

I'm serious I love you I don't wanna see a comment or "nothings happening for me" Because

I'm going to ask you "what did you change"?

What did you change?

If you can't tell me that you changed anything then I don't wanna hear it.

I don't wanna hear that things are hard for you if you're not doing anything to change

your situation.

The same people who get up in the morning and don't do anything about their lifestyles

the same people who live a regular mundane life are the same people who have regular

mundane things happen to them.

The best way to be a casualty is to live life casually.

And I don't know about you but I'm reaching for the stars and I promise you I'm not landing

on the moon but I am goin land somewhere but it's going to be so high up there and I just

want as many people to join me.

So do me a favor.

If you like what I do if you truly believe in what I do then leave a comment, subscribe,

share my channel tag anybody who you feel like needs the motivation.

Follow me on my other social media outlets.

The movement is happening guys and it's gonna happen now, but I need your help.

If you believe in this then do that favor for me and do it for the people who you care about

because they might need to hear this you never know.

And also let me know what you want me to talk about if you feel like it's inspiring and

it's gonna be general enough for everybody ok?

Then just share share the idea with me, leave a comment and and and you never know you what

I might just be talking about that subject as long as it's general please guys be as

general as possible ok?

Try to be as general and try to make sure that it can uplift people and I WILL talk

about it.

And we will spread this movement, but as for now it's grind time baby we got work to do

let's get it I'm out.

For more infomation >> Make the change - Motivational video - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

FUCK IMPSE - JMAA - Duration: 6:04.

I love DOOM and all, but you know what this game needs?

Dicks.

(intro music)

You know?

In a game that's such a sausage fest filled with testosterone like Doom, one could wonder,

"gee, I wonder how it is like to stick my meat kebab into any of these demons' orifices".

Well, first of all, you're a sick fuck.

But second, there's one magical thing that makes your sexual fantasies of bangin' hellspawn

come true: Rule 34.

Rule 34 goes as follows: if it exists, there's porn of it.

TONS OF IT.

So if DOOM exists, of course there's going to be porn for it!

Let's start by the basics…

First of all, nobody wants to have sex with the zombiemen or former humans.

Boring shit.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude!

That chaingun guy would probably have a great mandingo!

Because he's a nigger!

The imps.

One's particular starter's sex toy boy.

At first the brown skin tone and the spike nipples might be a turn off (because he looks

like a stupid nigger), but when you get to him, you can stick up your dick into his rectal

cavity with spreaded legs and "unf" your way into a pleasurable encounter.

The pinky demons, dude, those guys have a bubble butt.

Probably their pinky anuses would be thigh as fuck.

Be wary, though, they can get so easily horny they get to literally bite you.

(eaten by pinkies)

If you want a portable bone fleshlight, try the lost souls.

Fuck their eye sockets out, unless you don't want to burn your dick off, otherwise, why

the fuck would you stick your dick into a flaming skull, you retard?

Cacodemons.

WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK WOULD FUCK A CACODEMON?

EUGH!

Why do cacodemons have two orifices in their rear, though?

That's kinda uncomfortable.

Oh, dude.

Oh- oh yes.

Mmmh! *smooch* Mancubus.

I would dearly wish to lick all the way from his greasy bellybutton to the cavity of his

plump, THICC rear between his luscious asscheeks.

Mancubii are like the gay bears of DOOM's hellspawn.

Thicc, probably hairy, and truly a work of MANLINESS.

(Mancubus moan)

How about the revenant?

The revenant looks sexy- HOLD ON!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

DUDE!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BANG A REVENANT WHEN HE IS A SKELETON!?

SKELETONS HAVE NO DICK!

(laughter)

Revenants have feelings too.

Join the cause against Revenant discrimination.

Call now for our support helpline.

(phone dial)

(Helpline) Revenant Support Helpline, how can I help you?

Yeah, listen, I sexually identify myself as a revenant.

When I have sex with my partner, I'd like to fist them.

*furiously masturbating* Oh yes, oh- oh yes, daddy, fist me!

Fist me, daddy!

Fist me hard!

OOOOOH-

(Helpline) Ah, yeah, um… that's interesting… hold on there for a second…

(hang up)

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE-

(agitated skeleton)

Arch-viles are fucking gay.

They're like the old dudes at the sauna.

Gross.

Oh, oh- oh yes.

Cyberdemon.

You see that between his legs?

Yeah.

That is his own mangina.

He has been fucked so much and so hard by every single hellspawn in the entirety of

Phobos, Deimos and even HELL that now his orifice is a pulp red, wide open hole where

any dick can fit in.

But this one is for the big boys, because this hole is really, REALLY BIG.

So if you're a 15 incher, you would enjoy this one, otherwise just go kill yourself,

you tiny dick beta faggot!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, god DAMN!

The Baron of Hell is basically true alpha male goodness!

The only turn off from him is that he's got goat legs.

I'm no fucking paki, I don't fuck goats.

Gross.

If you're the kind of guy who has tarantulas as pets, you would have sex with an Arachnotron

or the Spider Mastermind.

It's kinda like a crack whore prostitute.

Gross.

Ooooh, the Pain Elementals, I would love to stick my dick in one of those big soul spewing

mouths, unless I don't wanna burn my dick off, in which case, WHY WOULD I BE SO STUPID

TO STICK MY DICK ON FIRE?

The Icon of Sin has a literal vagina on his skull.

If you fuck it, you would get at the same time a blowjob from John Romero himself.

Hot as fuck.

But even better, why fucking all these sausage demon men, when you can turn them into WOMEN?

HDOOM is gonna be probably my definitive game of the year.

Ooooh, yeah, you like to suck on my popsicle, you bitch?

Yeeah!

Look at that!

Ooooh, sexy girl!

Have a taste of my meat stick, you slag!

Whoahahahaha!

BIG FUCKING LOAD!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR PUSSY!

HAHAHAHAHA!

I need to apologize to everyone watching this video for displaying such amounts of inadequate

mature material, I feel like this has been a great mistake.

From now on, I feel like I need to display more family-friendly content in my videos,

and therefore-

GET LAID, YOU STUPID FUCK.

For more infomation >> FUCK IMPSE - JMAA - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Art With Artie Show (episode #4) (D is for for Duck)(Copyright 2017 www.rljmixedmedia.com) - Duration: 9:03.

Hi kids and welcome to the art with artie show.

todays episode is all about the letter d many words begin with the letter d like a dragon

a deer and also a dog but today i feel inspired to draw a duck you can follow along and learn

to draw a duck with me all you will need is a pencil with an eraser, a black crayon, a

yellow crayon, an orange crayon, a blue crayon, and a piece of paper.

are you ready to do some art with artie!

Lets Begin.

First thing you will need to draw a duck is, a pencil with an eraser make sure it has an

eraser on it because were going to have to erase a line.

so the first thing you draw is a circle right here. and that will be the ducks head.

then for the body you will just draw a real oblong oval right here just like this.

ill do it right now.

You connect it on this side of the head and then youll connect it over to this side of

the head.

here we go...one big oval...here we go...one big oval, and this will be the ducks body.

Then well come up just right there.

Next the duck will have some eyes, or at least one eye, because it's the side view. were

looking at the duck from the side.

Then you just put the eye on now the duck has an eye...now the duck can see.

then the duck will need a bill. and the bill is just a line...a little curved line up like

this, and then a curved line back down like this...and then a curved line up like this...

and then come back in like that.

And theres the ducks bill.

Thats so the duck can make the quack noise that ducks make...and then the duck will have

feathers in the back, and you just come up like that with a curved line, back in like

this, up like that, and then back down into that oval...and then the duck will need wings,

because ducks have wings, and thats just a tear drop shape like the shape of a tear drop

or a water drop, and thats just like this....come around...come like that...and then come like

that.

Like a teardrop shape.

and thats a duck.

But then we have to take our eraser and erase this line...this line is not supposed to be

here.

Okay, now im going to take my marker, but you boys and girls dont have to use a marker

for this.

I'm just doing it so it looks better, so you can see it better.

Im just going to go over all the lines with black so you can see it better.

theres the eye....theres the beak...Im drawing the beak now.....and an oval for the body...this

way...since i erased that line i dont have to draw the entire oval, because i know that

i don't need that line there.

then the feathers in the back...up like that and back down. and then the wing...just like

that.

Now its time to color the duck.

And ducks are usually yellow, but theres all different kinds of ducks...theres green ducks...thers

all different kinds of ducks, but today im just going to color my duck yellow.

im going to color around all the black lines....all the lines just like that.

This will almost look like a rubber duckie, because i'm using the same colors.

theres the ducks head colored in...everything is the same color on all the feathers on this

duck, so everything is going to be yellow.

were going to go around all the black lines first...just to make it easier to fill in

the middle with yellow.

Just fill it all in with yellow...then you go around here, go down and come this way...There

we go...then you will get your orange crayon, and you are going to color the ducks bill

orange, because the ducks bill is usually orange...because it's not the same as the

feathers...theres the ducks bill.

It's orange....See now we got a duck.

And I told you guys to get a blue crayon, and I want to show you guys how to make this

duck look like it's floating in the water.

All you do is start from here, and you just draw wavy lines like this... all the way across...all

the way across.

see, and then you try to make the water the same height...Just draw a pretend line in

your head across to here...and then you will start the wave from here, just like on the

other side.

See...And that would be called a horizon line...It's a line that goes across the entire page.

The water is actually being used to make the horizon line...If you listen to an artist

talk they will probably say the word horizon line a few times.We just drew a duck, and

it's swimming in the water.

And you can actually draw more lines across to make it look like it's 3-d water...like

it's coming closer to you.

See! draw another line across for water.

See, we just drew a duck swimming in the water boys and girls...I hope you guys had fun.

Wow kids!

That duck looks awesome swimming in the water, and I had fun drawing it with you.

I made sure that I signed my name on it before I hung it up and you should as well.

I still have to give my artwork a name.

I want to call my drawing "Duck", but first I have to practice how to write the word duck.

you guys can follow along and learn to write the word duck as well, all you will need is

a pencil and a piece of paper....Are you ready to write the word duck?

Lets begin!...To write the word duck you will first need to use the letter d and thats just

a line down...just like this, and then a curved line around just like this...and thats the

letter d...the second letter you will need to write the word duck is a "U" and thats

just a big curved line going down like this...curving around like this and coming back up just like

that.

Thats the letter "U" The next letter you will need is the letter "C" and thats just like

this...A curved line back like this...Curve around and come up like that...thats the letter

"C" D-U-C...The next letter you will need to write the word duck is a "K" thats the

last letter you will need to write the word duck...and it's just a line like this...and

up like this, and a line down just like this.

There...we just spelled the word duck...D-U-C-K- Duck...Thank you boys and girls...I hope you

guys had fun writing the word duck...I sure did.

I sure had fun drawing that duck today, and I also had fun learning to write the word

duck as well...Thats all for todays show, but my new shows are on every Tuesday at 3:30

pm on Youtube at my YouTube channel is "The Art With Artie Show" Thank you everyone and

I will see you in one week.

For more infomation >> The Art With Artie Show (episode #4) (D is for for Duck)(Copyright 2017 www.rljmixedmedia.com) - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Religion - You (español) - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Bad Religion - You (español) - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dieting Grocery Haul | My First Cut Ep. 3 - Duration: 18:06.

What's up youtube and welcome back to my channel.

As you guys know, if you've been watching my other videos, I am in the middle of a 12

week cut.

If you missed those videos, feel free to go back and watch them now.

So, since I'm in a cut, I decided I would do a grocery haul for you guys and show you

all the things that I got to be ready for this cutting phase.

So I have pretty much everything laid out.

Um, a few of these things I already had, but I decided to show them to you guys because

I feel like they are essentials for my cutting diet.

So, without further ado, let's get into the grocery haul.

So, starting with vegetables, the grocery store that I go to was having a sale on a

few items so, I picked those up.

That's usually how I go about picking my produce.

I have a few favorites, um but other than that I usually stick to what's on sale because

most things I tend to like.

Except asparagus---I hate it.

So, what I got this week was these sliced up mushrooms and then I also got some peeled

baby carrots.

And both of these things I'm going to be using with um, some salads.

So the salad that I got was this um, it's just a spring mix.

And this one happens to be organic, but that's just because the organic was on sale and as

you guys know, I'm a student, I'm on a budget so I can't always afford to buy the organic,

but I try to when I can and this week it happened to be cheaper than the regular so definitely

went for that.

Um, a pro tip about buying lettuce...buy the ones in these plastic containers over the

ones in the bag.

These tend to last a lot longer and you get more um, lettuce for your money.

Also, once I open this I put in just a plain paper towel in with the lettuce when I close

it and that helps to suck up some of the moisture and uh, help the lettuce to last longer.

Because I know a lot of people have trouble finishing these things before they go bad

and that will really help to prolong the life of the lettuce and get the most for your money.

So, definitely recommend that.

Then to cook in my dinners, I just got this bag of onions.

It was on sale.

Onions are pretty neutral so you can mix them in pretty much whatever you want, so I'd recommend

these if you like onions.

I also got just a bell pepper.

Um, it's really good in salads raw or also cooked if you looking for some extra veggies.

Then, I also got this um, tuscan vegetable frozen medley.

Um, I know a lot of people have reservations about bryin-buying frozen vegetables just

because they think they aren't as good or as healthy for you and I really don't think

that's the case.

A lot of times uh, frozen veggies are frozen at their peak freshness.

So, sometimes buying frozen can actually be better and for me these are just super convenient

and take way less time to prepare than raw veggies.

So, I'm a student with a busy life, these are great for me.

Now this one is in a little bit of a sauce um, so that does add calories but honestly

the um, it's minimal.

So for an entire serving of this there are 3 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbs and 2 grams

of protein which is a little bit higher fat content but pretty typical for veggies.

So, definitely a good option.

So, that is it for veggies that I got this week.

So, now on to some more dairy, protein type stuff.

So I got some almond milk and I got the almond breeze but I also buy the silk--whatever happens

to be on sale it doesn't really matter to me.

The only thing I care about when I buy my almond milk is that I get the unsweetened

version um, because if you don't a lot of times there's so added flavoring and it really

jacks up the sugar and carb content.

So, what I like to use almond milk for is basically a mixer with my protein powder because

I don't like protein powder with just plain water and almond milk is a lot lower in fat

and even protein than regular milk so it's you know, as close to water as you can be

um, for a mixer so for this unsweetened original almond milk there are 30 calories, 2.5 grams

of fat, only 1 gram of carbs and 1 gram of protein.

So pretty neutral and it's a good option for mixing with protein.

Um, that being said, I also do like regular milk.

I am lactose intolerant, so I buy lactaid milk.

Um, this is just milk that already has the enzyme in it um for people who are lactose

intolerant that can't digest milk it helps you to digest the milk for you.

But, it's regular milk it just the addition of the enzyme.

Obviously if you're not lactose intolerant there's no need for you to buy this.

Um, but I like fat free skim milk and that's just personal preference.

Okay so kind of along those lines, you guys know I love my cottage cheese and they actually

make a lactaid cottage cheese.

So this, like the milk, has the enzyme in it to help me digest and this one I believe

is 1% and that's like the type of cottage cheese that I prefer um, just has a lower

fat content and this is you know, one of my favs for breakfast so essential whether I'm

cutting or not, I will have cottage cheese.

So, continuing on, I got of course, for some protein sources I got eggs.

These are just regular eggs um, whatever was on sale.

But, regular eggs do have a little bit higher fat content, so I also got some eggs whites.

And as you can see here, this is just regular egg whites.

Um, these are good because you can add protein without adding the fat of regular eggs.

So, egg whites are definitely a must um, if you're cutting.

Another protein source that I picked up was this tofu and I'm going be honest with you

guys, I have never cooked tofu before.

So yeah, I will have to let you guys know how it turns out because I've never made tofu

before, but I have had tofu and I really like tofu and the one that I got was lite tofu.

Um, it just had a lower fat content than some of the other options so, since I am cutting,

I went for this one to try to maybe do some meatless meals.

So, we'll try that one out and see how it goes.

Next , I never, never, never buy these things, but they were on sale and I'm cutting so anything

I can do to make my life more convenient, I'm for it.

Especially if it's cheap so um, these are these perdue--Basically it's like pre-cooked

um, chicken breast and I got one in the original roasted flavor and then in grilled italian

style.

So these i'm thinking are just going to be great for lunch time or if I need a quick

dinner because the chicken is already made, ready to go, you can just measure it out and

eat it.

So, again, I necessarily wouldn't recommend buying them um, if they're not on sale.

But, they happened to be on sale at my grocery store so I'm excited to have them for this

week.

Now the last meat that I got was this ground turkey.

And ground turkey is a lot better as far as fat content than ground beef.

So, that's why since I'm cutting, I'm going to be using ground turkey this week and um,

I got the 93% lean, 7% fat.

So, again, good on the fat content and high in protein.

A good lean meat to incorporate into your diet if you're looking for some leaner protein

sources.

Then, along with my cottage cheese you guys know, if i'm not having cottage cheese in

the morning, I'm probably having greek yogurt.

So, I got my fav greek yogurt which is the oikos um, triple zero.

This one is vanilla flavored.

I've tried to have plain greek yogurt and I just don't like it um, so I need to have

a flavor and this one, the triple zero has a lot lower fat and cholesterol so this is

kind of my go to and it tastes like the same as regular yogurt.

So for one cup of this which is actually a lot um it's 170 calories, 20 grams of carbs,

22 grams of protein and no fat.

So, this is really good bang for your calorie buck, I think.

And just to round out you know, my breakfast usuals, I got my nature valley protein granola.

If you guys have watched my what I eat in a day videos or just any of my other videos

you know that I love this stuff.

Um, again it's a great granola that has a little bit higher protein content and lower

sugar and lower fat.

So, definitely check this one out um, it tastes just as good as any other granola and has

a lot better nutrition content.

Rounding out the breakfast, I decided to try something new.

I picked up these um, better oats and they are 100 calories for 1 pack and that macros

on that are 2 grams of fat, 18 grams of carbs, and 3 grams of protein which is a lot better

than traditional oatmeal and the flavor I got was cinnamon roll and I just got this

to maybe have as breakfast, maybe have as a snack um, I've just seen a lot of other

people use it and I know it's popular, people like it, so I decided to try it out.

So, again I will keep you guys updated on what I think of this stuff.

The next thing I picked up was these um thin puffed cakes.

These are kind of like rice cakes except I looked at them and I think that macros are

a little bit better.

So, only 15 calories in 1 of these little cakes and a serving size is actually 3 of

them.

So in 3 it's only 45 calories, zero grams of fat, only 9 grams of carbs, and 1 gram

of protein.

So, I think these will be great if i'm looking for just a snack.

I'm gonna put some peanut butter or some hummus on them and I'm excited to try them.

Also, knowing that I"m going to be having a sweet tooth I'm sure as this cut goes on

and on, I picked up some uh sugar-free jello.

And I got, it's like pudding, and I went with the dark chocolate flavor because dark chocolate

has um, less fat and carbs than milk chocolate and this one was sugar-free so that helps

too obviously.

But, I'm just gonna plan on using this to kind of curb my sweet tooth like at night

or you know if I'm feeling pretty hungry.

So the macros for these are 60 calories, 1.5 fat, 11 grams of carbs, and 2 grams of protein.

So I think these will be a great option to curb my sweet tooth.

Um, this brown rice I already had, but I wanted to show it to you guys because so far it's

been a staple in my cutting diet.

This is just um short grain, brown rice and it's really good.

The downside is that you know, it's traditional rice so it takes 45 minutes to cook and I

don't have a rice cooker so I cook it you know, on my own.

But I have been cooking this like on the weekends um and then just keeping it in a container

in my fridge for the rest of the week and measuring it out you know, one cup at a time.But

this rice is just phenomenal.

I don't really know how to describe it but the texture of it is just really good.

Um, I ate it pretty much every day last week.

So definitely check this out.

It's worth the effort of preparing it ahead of time I promise.

Then the last kind of carbohydrate source that I picked up was these um english muffins

and these are the light 100 calorie ones and I got them in the multigrain flavor.

So, the macros on these are really good.

Honestly I was surprised.

Um, like I said, it's only 100 calories per muffin and that's only 25 grams of carbs,

5 grams of protein and only 1 fat.

So, I think these will be good because you know, I like my carbs and sometimes I'm just

looking for alternate sources but these won't break my carbohydrate macros for the day.

I was looking for the protein um, thomas english muffins but my grocery didn't have them, so

that's how I found these.

So, I've never had them before and I will have to give you guys an update on this one

too.

I have a lot of food to update you guys on so look forward to that in coming videos.

And then, the last stuff that I got is fruit.

And fruit....I love fruit and yes it has carbs, yes, you know if your'e cutting, you may want

to spend your carbs somewhere else, but I actually like fruit and I think that fruit

has a lot of good micronutrients that you know, are good for you body in order to make

sure that you're getting enough of those micronutrients when you're cutting.

So, I think it's important to incorporate fruit into you diet.

So kind of the way I do with vegetables, I usually just go with what's on sale and this

week I happened to pick up some strawberries.

Pretty basic, um, then I got some clementines.

And then, finally, some bananas.

I love bananas and if I you know, don't eat all of them before they start to go brown,

I will freeze them and then keep them later for smoothies.

So, that's a good way to um, preserve your bananas and not have to throw them out because

you couldn't eat them in time.

Then, the last thing I want to show you guys that I got was just some avocados.

So, these avocados are pretty small, but honestly that's good because I just using them to add

some fat sources um to meet my fat macros for the day and usually I need about 30 grams

so that ends up being about a quarter of one of these avocados.

So it's good um, avocados are pretty versatile, you can put them in whatever so I think it's

a good source of healthy fat so I'd definitely recommend them for a cut.

So that is everything that I got...Ohh.

I almost forgot.

There's one more thing, hold on.the last thing that I got at the grocery store for my cut

was halo top.

Um, I talked about halo top once before in one of my full day of eating videos, but they

are basically ice cream that is lower in fat and carbs and higher in protein.

And honestly this stuff is so good.

It tastes like real ice cream and again, I know it's going to cure my sweet tooth at

night during this cut.

So, the two flavors I got were sea salt caramel and this entire pint is only 280 calories

and then s'mores and the entire pint for that 320 calories.

So let's say one serving, which is a quarter of the pint for uh, the sea salt caramel has

only 2 grams of fat, 12 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of protein so usually when I eat this

eat about half so that would be 4 grams of fat, 12 grams of carbs, and 12 grams of protein

which is pretty dang good for ice cream.

So, um definitely recommend trying these if you guys haven't.

They are the bomb and yeah, I'm hoping they will save my sweet tooth during this cut.

So that is all I have for you guys in today's grocery haul.

If you guys have anything else that you like to buy when you're dieting, comment below,

let me know.

As you guys know, I'm doing this cut for the first time so i'm open to any and all suggestions.

Or if there's something you want to see me try, let me know and I'll try to find it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this grocery haul.

If you did, feel free to give the video a big thumbs up and as always, don't forget

to hit that subscribe button if you haven't already, if you want to see what happens next

in my cut.

Alright, bye guys!

For more infomation >> Dieting Grocery Haul | My First Cut Ep. 3 - Duration: 18:06.

-------------------------------------------

Warning trend continues through Wednesday - Duration: 1:04.

.TONIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY EARLY

IN THE EVENING THEN BECOMING

MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 70.

SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH.

.WEDNESDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY IN

THE MORNING THEN CLEARING.

HIGHS INTHE MID 80S. WEST

WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH SHIFTING TO

THE NORTHWEST15 TO 20 MPH IN

THE AFTERNOON..WEDNESDAY

NIGHT...COOLER, CLEAR. LOWS IN

THE LOWER 50S. NORTHWINDS 5 TO

10 MPH SHIFTING TO THE

NORTHEAST AFTER MIDNIGHT.

.THURSDAY...SUNNY. HIGHS IN

THE MID 80S. SOUTH WINDS 10 TO

15 MPH..THURSDAY

NIGHT...WARMER. CLEAR BEFORE

MIDNIGHT THEN BECOMINGPARTLY

CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE UPPER 60S.

SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH.

.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE

MORNING THEN BECOMING PARTLY

CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 90S.

.FRIDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY

BEFORE MIDNIGHT THEN BECOMING

MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE MID

70S..SATURDAY...CLOUDY WITH A

30 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS

ANDTHUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE

UPPER 80S..SATURDAY

NIGHT...COOLER. MOSTLY CLOUDY

WITH SHOWERS ANDTHUNDERSTORM

LIKELY. LOWS IN THE UPPER 50S.

CHANCE OF RAIN60 PERCENT.

.SUNDAY...COOLER. PARTLY

CLOUDY IN THE MORNING THEN

CLEARING.HIGHS IN THE LOWER

70S..SUNDAY NIGHT AND

MONDAY...CLEAR. LOWS IN THE

LOWER 50S. HIGHS INTHE UPPER

70S..MONDAY NIGHT...CLEAR.

LOWS IN THE UPPER 50S.

.TUESDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS

IN THE MID 80S."PLEASE SEE

For more infomation >> Warning trend continues through Wednesday - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to enhance online presence of your business - Duration: 1:44.

Hello Welcome to Business360View I am Pushpendra, Google Street Trusted Photographer.

Google has introduced Google Street View for businesses.

It is the high demand product where you can enhance your online presence on Google

search and maps.

This product target to small businesses such as restaurants, spa, opticians, medical offices,fitness

centers and any business which have something to show their customers.

Let's dig into further to see what is Google Street View for businesses?

I am going to google uFly Simulator.

Ok.

So we are going inside.

We can move around up and down.

Then we can move between the panoramas.

We started from outside and now we are inside the simulator.

It is a unique and cost effective marketing tool to show case your products and inside

of your business to online customers.

If you are interested to have Google Street view of your business.

Please call us at 647-216-5538 or visit Business360View.Ca.

For more infomation >> How to enhance online presence of your business - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Breast Implant -High Projection-Dr.Cortes-YouTube - Duration: 7:37.

Hi, this is Dr. Hourglass, and welcome to another video in our channel Wonder Breasts.

Today we are going to discuss: Breast implants with high projection.

In this channel we discuss everything related to breast surgery.

Welcome back!

Breast augmentation is a wonderful procedure to enhance breasts

that are small, asymmetric, or misshaped.

There are various factors that you need to understand when it comes to breast augmentation.

One of the variables that we can actually change is the projection of the breast,

and today we are going to talk about breast implants with high projection.

By definition, implants with high projection have a very small width

compared to the forward or anterior dimensions.

In other words, this determines how much the implant sticks out.

Implant projection is important because even though implants are round for the most part,

the look of your breast will vary depending on the profile or projection of the implant.

If you look at a round implant with high projection,

you will notice that the width tends to be smaller than other implant profiles.

The loss in width is compensated by the side projection or dimension in an anterior direction.

Typically, implants with high projection provide a breast that look very full on the top.

Most women that undergo breast augmentation want to have fullness on the top of the breast.

This fullness can be varied by essentially modifying the projection of the implant.

If you are thinking about breast augmentation and you want to have a very full breast,

you should consider using a high-profile implant.

You need to recognize that a high-profile implant will give you a more unnatural look.

There is no right or wrong when it comes to the projection of the implant.

How a breast looks is very personable, and some patients would like to have more fullness

and a more natural look after the procedure.

A high profile implant that provides less projection is not for every patient,

particularly those who have a very wide chest dimension and breast base.

The breast base is the width of the breast.

If your breast width is very wide because of your anatomy, you cannot place a high-profile implant.

The implant tends to have a very small width and typically the width of the implant

must match the base of the breast.

Typically, I use implants with high projection, as a high profile implant tends to compensate

for the loss of fullness that occurs naturally once the implant settles.

Having a high projection or high-profile implant will still provide you a nice fullness on the top

when the breast settles with time.

You need to discuss with your plastic surgeon what type of look you are looking after breast augmentation.

If you are looking for a very unnatural full breast, then a high-profile implant is the solution for you.

Not only that, a plastic surgeon will be assessing your skin tone as well.

If your skin tone is not very tight, a high-profile implant is recommended.

With time, your breast will settle significantly more than a patient with good skin tone.

When the breast settles, you still going to have a nice result in the future.

In this video, we discussed Breast implants with high projection.

Next week we will discuss Will my breast look fake after breast augmentation?

Remember to comment below, share this video, like this video, and subscribe to our channel

for more information, here at the Wonder Breasts channel, only on YouTube.

Also, you can log on to our website,

for more information about your procedure and to see amazing surgical results.

If you have a question please post it below and we will be happy to answer it.

Maybe we will make a video about it.

Remember to log on to our Hourglass TV for more information about your surgical procedures.

On Monday we have Bootyman for everything related to buttock enhancement procedures.

Tuesdays: Wonder Breasts where we discuss topics related to cosmetic breast surgery.

Wednesdays we have Star Bodies. If you want to have a star body log on to our Hourglass TV.

Thursdays: Hourglass OR you're going to see me doing live surgeries with before and after pictures.

Also Shoddy where we discuss cases that require cosmetic surgical revision.

And Friday SuperHourGlass for topics related to have that Hourglass figure that you want.

And finally live broadcast surgeries every day of the week on Facebook live, Periscope and SnapChat.

All these and more in the Hourglass TV!

For more infomation >> Breast Implant -High Projection-Dr.Cortes-YouTube - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use Papaya Leaf Juice To Treat Dengue Fever In 48 Hours - Duration: 4:23.

before you begin I request you to please

subscribe to my channel how to use

papaya leaf juice to treat dengue fever

in 48 hours even the mansion of the

expression of dengue fever will

perpetually cause you shivers down the

spine nothing astonishing in that it is

an intent viral disease that is spread

by a particular kind of mosquito in many

occasions the condition could even end

up being deadly be that as it may don't

stress now you are going to read about a

basic but also the best cure for the

issue papaya leaf this article will show

you how to utilize papaya leaf juice for

dengue fever therapy curing the

condition is easy so you only need to

consume the juice why is the papaya leaf

secure for dengue that for sure is an

extremely significant question which has

to be answered it is at exactly the

point that you will be persuaded about

the capability of papaya leaf in

fighting dengue the pi e leaves are

packed with effective enzymes to pain

and camo pen which fundamentally

increment the platelet count aside from

that these leaves have a few key

vitamins proteins phosphorus

carbohydrates calcium and iron papaya

leaf juice for dengue fever now you are

going to read about making the papaya

leaf juice for treating dengue fever

hear the most crucial aspect just the

raw leaf of the pine acts as a cure for

the disease these following steps will

give you some details required

ingredients raw leaves of papaya to you

need to take two raw leaves of papaya

get rid of the stems into fibrous parts

of the leaves

then take out the juice from the lease

consume it right away do that for

another two times during the day to feel

the good results cure dengue with the

help of papaya leaf paste much the same

as the juice the paste arranged from

papaya leaves will help in disposing of

dengue fever too indeed even here you

ought to utilize just the raw leaves you

require fruit juice of your choice two

tablespoons fresh raw leaves of papaya

three you should get three fresh raw

leaves of kapa'a put them in the mixer

to make a paste

mix the paste with two tablespoons of

any fruit juice of your preference blend

well consume the mixture right away

repeat that two times each day for

around seven days you ll feel better

case studies at the point when talking

about easy home remedies nothing is more

persuading than the genuine experiences

of individuals now you ll read about two

separate experiences described by a

leading indian doctor a respectable

man's child was hospitalized with dengue

fever where there was a disturbing

decreasing the count of the blood

platelets in decreased to 15,000 indeed

even blood transfusions of 15 liters did

not help in the kid kept on being in a

bad condition at last subsequent to

being given a lot of advice by his

friends the kid's dad gave raw papaya

leaf juice to his child within 24 hours

only the platelet count went to 135,000

which made the hospital staff amazed the

kid was cured and he was permitted to

return home a woman in her mid 30s had

dengue fever and went to the hospital

three days later she got worse as the

count of the platelets drops to 28,000

indeed even her lungs began to get

loaded with water doctor said that the

woman's immune system has to fight on

its own a relative of the patient who

was familiar with the benefits of raw

papaya leaf gave the juice to the woman

within 24 hours the platelet count

increased and the fever dropped the

juice therapy was preceded for three

days and she was completely ok in a few

days

if you like our videos please subscribe

like and share this with your friends

and family

you

For more infomation >> How To Use Papaya Leaf Juice To Treat Dengue Fever In 48 Hours - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Asa Jewelry Spiritual Dangle 16" CurbLink Necklace - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Asa Jewelry Spiritual Dangle 16" CurbLink Necklace - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Asa Jewelry Goldtone 5piece StoneAccented Stack Ring Set - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Asa Jewelry Goldtone 5piece StoneAccented Stack Ring Set - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Masala tea at home. - Duration: 2:01.

To make masala tea take 1 cup of water.

Turn gas on, and let the water get boiled.

When water start to boil, add 2.5 spoon of sugar.

Add 2 tea bags or you can use 2 spoon of loose tea.

Add pint of tea masala.

Leave it to boil on low heat.

Once it start to boil let it boil for next 1-2 min.

After 2 min add 1 cup of milk in it.

Now let it boil for 1 to 1.5 minute.

Once its ready serve it in the cup.

It is ready and you can have it with any snack of your choice.

For more infomation >> How to make Masala tea at home. - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Asa Jewelry Goldtone Filigree BallandStation 91/4" Anklet - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> Asa Jewelry Goldtone Filigree BallandStation 91/4" Anklet - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to Save Images to Pinterest - Duration: 3:47.

hey guys john naccarato thanks for

tuning in today I wanted to give me a

quick tip on one of the things that I

like to do when I find something that's

inspirational and I want to kind of save

it to get to it later on this is mostly

a photograph that may inspire me to

shoot a different way or work on my

craft I might see an image that it's

pretty dramatic on something that I

already own i'm going to show you

example of one of the boxes that i have

is called a rogue flashbender and so you

may get an email on the email list it'll

show it to a video of another

photographer that did something creative

with it it may get your mind flowing

like and this would be cool at a wedding

to try out or high school senior to try

out right so you always got to be

practicing and honing your craft daily

and try to learn new things so when I

come across things like that I mean where

do you store them right, you can print them

off put them in a folder that you can't

figure out if there was a video that

kind of showed how he or she hid it so

i'm going to show you one of the tips

that i do and it's through Pinterest

pictures a powerful thing it's a great

marketing thing as well but for me what

i like to do is create like secret

boards and name them different things so i'll

give you one examples here so i'll bring

up i got this email from rogue who i use

as one of my products and it had this

one a file here think it's on a

different menu but had dramatic rim

light so you'll see this this guy

represent jeff rojas did a little

youtube video that he showed the setup

of it writes all remember what the video

is but i may not remember exactly the

setup and kind of how we achieve that

with with what lighting effects now i

have the same setup right that he has

here and it produced some really cool

results in this image here so what I want

to do is I kind of want to say that to

try it out later on right so one thing I

like to use is hover over the picture

click on the Save button and it brings

up my Pinterest Boards and right here I

have one you see it's lockdown it's go

lighting setups so oh I might want to

edit this as well too

add a couple notes on they say you know

with settings or creates rim light in

low settings right so whatever you want

to do to add notes to your file all

right then what you do is just hover

over click Save and then that saves it

to your lighting setup spin right and I

may want to add an image that is right

next to it right so i'll hit that go to

lighting setup again and all of a sudden

now these are deposited and i can go

ahead and close my browser out that way

whenever I want to try something new and

go to the studio and I'm going to try

something new today what do i do I bring

you my lighting setups my iPad I bring

it up i set the light and I shoot it and

that's how you get better at your craft

so you practice every day and I just

want it you can do it on your iPhone as

well when you're scrolling same thing, click

on the image hit the little up arrow on

the top right click Pinterest put it on

the board works the same exact way all

right so hope it's helped a little bit

we are trying to figure out where to

carry it where to stash all of these

great images that that people read under

inspiration not necessarily the copy but

just the technique that they use so that

you can practice it and when that day

comes in that event or that edgy shopper

you just see it your mind's eye you know

that you could pull it off alright

thanks for tuning in and please

subscribe to my youtube channel and

share this video hit the like button and

I greatly appreciate it thank you very

much

For more infomation >> How to Save Images to Pinterest - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Says He's '10 0′ On Calling Terrorist Attacks - Duration: 2:09.

Trump Says He�s �10-0' On Calling Terrorist Attacks

BY KAITLAN COLLINS

Donald Trump said he�s 10-0 on predicting when attacks are terrorism.

After a shooting in Paris last week left one police officer dead and two more wounded,

the president remarked that it looked �like another terrorist attack.� ISIS quickly

claimed responsibility for the attack and French prosecutors opened a terrorism investigation.

In an interview with the Associated Press the following day, Trump said he�s usually

right about those situations.

�I have learned one thing, because I get treated very unfairly, that�s what I call

it, the fake media,� Trump said. �And the fake media is not all of the media. You

know they tried to say that the fake media was all the, no. The fake media is some of

you. I could tell you who it is, 100 percent. Sometimes you�re fake, but � but the fake

media is some of the media. It bears no relationship to the truth. It�s not that Fox treats me

well, it�s that Fox is the most accurate��

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may

opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

�I get treated so badly. Yesterday, about the thing, you know when I said it�s a terrorism

� it may be. I said it may be a terrorist attack and MSNBC, I heard, went crazy, �He

called it a terrorist attack.� They thought it was a bank robbery. By the way, I�m 10-0

for that. I�ve called every one of them.�

�Every time they said I called it way too early and then it turns out I�m � Whatever.

Whatever. In the meantime, I�m here and they�re not.�

For more infomation >> Trump Says He's '10 0′ On Calling Terrorist Attacks - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline's a legend - and you can be too - Duration: 0:32.

from my experience of doing a run for

Teenage Cancer Trust if you're thinking

about signing up to do the London

Marathon do it it feels like a scary

thing it feels like something you're

never going to achieve but the moment

you cross that finish line and knowing

you are doing it so that we can reach

all young people diagnosed cancer will

get you through and you will feel

amazing

For more infomation >> Caroline's a legend - and you can be too - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

You Paid For It: Scientology trying to kill $26 million Clearwater aquarium funding after land sale - Duration: 3:05.

SOLD THE VACANT LOT ON OSCEOLA

AREA -- AVENUE TO THE CITY OF

CLEARWATER.

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

WANTED THAT SAME PIECE OF LAND

AND OFFERED THREE TIMES AS MUCH

MONEY FOR IT.

THE CHURCH TRY TO CONVINCE

PINELLAS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS

TO CUT OFF FUNDS TO THE

AQUARIUM BECAUSE OF THAT DEAL.

MARK DOUGLAS IS JOINING IS LIVE

IN CLEARWATER.

DOES THE CHURCH HAVING -- HAVE

A GOOD ARGUMENT? Reporter:

THEY HAVE QUITE A FEW

ARGUMENTS, ALL DEALING WITH

WHETHER THE AQUARIUM DESERVES

THE MONEY.

THOSE ARGUMENTS WERE CONTAINED

IN A BOX FULL OF DOCUMENTS JUST

LIKE THIS THAT THEY GAVE

COMMISSIONERS YESTERDAY.

THEY HAND-DELIVERED THIS BOX TO

ME INSIDE THE COMMISSION

CHAMBERS TODAY.

ALL OF THIS COMES FIVE DAYS

AFTER THEY FAILED TO CONVINCE

THE AQUARIUM TO SELL THEM THIS

VACANT PARKING LOT AND CHOSE

INSTEAD TO SELL IT TO THE CITY

OF CLEARWATER.

ALL OF THAT BUSINESS ABOUT

TRYING TO STOP THE PUBLIC

FUNDING TODAY ULTIMATELY MADE

NO DIFFERENCE.

YES INDEED AND I STRONGLY

SUPPORT THIS APPLICATION.

Reporter: WITH BARELY A WORD OF

DISCUSSION PINELLAS COUNTY

COMMISSIONERS UNANIMOUSLY

APPROVED GIVING THE CLEARWATER

MARINE AQUARIUM IS MUCH AS $27

IN FUNDING FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION

DESPITE OBJECTIONS FROM THE

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY. I DID

GET A WHOLE BOX OF

DOCUMENTATION YESTERDAY.

IT IS NOT GOOD TIMING.

WE NEED THAT INFORMATION WAY

BEFORE WE MAKE A DECISION.

THANK YOU. Reporter:

SCIENTOLOGISTS VIEWED WITH THE

AQUARIUM STARTS AND ENDS WITH

THIS DIRT PARKING LOT WEDGE

BETWEEN THE CHURCH OF

SCIENTOLOGY AND CLEARWATER CITY

HALL.

THE CHURCH WANTED TO BUY IT

FROM THE AQUARIUM TO BUILD A

POOL AND PLAYGROUND FOR ITS OAK

COVE RETREAT.

THE CITY WANTED FOR DOWNTOWN

DEVELOPMENT.

LAST WEEK THE CITY ONE BY

VOTING TO BUY IT FROM THE

AQUARIUM AND A THIRD OF A PRICE

THAT THE CHURCH OFFERED.

MONDAY THE CHURCH OF

SCIENTOLOGY TOLD COMMISSIONERS

THE AQUARIUM WAS LEANING ON

TAXPAYERS AFTER TURNING DOWN

$50 MILLION FROM THE CHURCH AND

WAS UNDESERVING OF SUPPORT.

IN THE END, THE AQUARIUM GOT IT

ANYWAY.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS NOW?

WE MOVE AHEAD AND MOVE ON.

NOTHING CHANGES FOR US.

IT HAS BEEN A LONG-TERM

PROCESS.

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

OBVIOUSLY WE REJECT EVERYTHING

THE CHURCH HAS SAID.

WE MOVE ON AND IT DOESN'T STOP

US FROM DOING OUR WORK AND

MAINTAINING THE WORK THAT WE

DO Reporter: AMONG OTHER

THINGS, THE DOCUMENTS IN THIS

BOX INSIST THAT DAVID GATES WHO

YOU JUST HEARD FROM, IS GROSSLY

OVERPAID BY THE AQUARIUM AND

THAT THE ECONOMIC IMPACT

STUDIES THAT SAY IT BRINGS

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO THIS

COMMUNITY IS THE STUFF OF PURE

FICTION.

THOSE ARE JUST TWO OF THE

ARGUMENTS.

WHATEVER HAPPENED, THEY LOST

TODAY.

NOW BASICALLY THE CONNIE --

COUNTY COMMISSION IS SENDING IT

TO A COMMITTEE, WHICH WILL

NEGOTIATE THE TERMS AND

ULTIMATELY BRING IT BACK TO THE

COUNTY COMMISSION FOR FINAL

APPROVAL.

THE CHURCH SPOKESMAN BEN SHAW

TOLD ME JUST A FEW MOMENTS AGO

THIS ISN'T OVER YET.

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY NOT

READY TO GIVE UP, DESPITE THE

SECOND DEFEAT IN JUST A WEEK OR

SO.

THAT IS ONE POPULAR PIECE OF

TURF.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét