Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Try Not To Laugh Funny School Fails Compilation 2017 (Part 1) | Best Funny Fails Video 2017 - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x04 Promo "Devils You Know" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

He's here to kill us. And you can't stop him.

There's an enhanced person out there killing people.

SOMETHING IS OUT THERE

You're the brains of the operation and your pit bull does all the killing.

AND EITHER HUMAN NOR INHUMAN IS SAFE.

There are innocent lives at risk.

I don't like where this is going.

BUT THERE'S A DEVASTING REASON

FOR HIS VENGEANCE.

- What did you tell them? - The truth.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY WEDNESDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x04 Promo "Devils You Know" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build Your Spoken English Confidence? 🔥 | WHAT NOBODY TELLS YOU 🚫 - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> How To Build Your Spoken English Confidence? 🔥 | WHAT NOBODY TELLS YOU 🚫 - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Run BIGBANG Scout! Ep 1 (subtitled ENG, Português,Japanese,Spanish and French) - Duration: 13:40.

[This video is suitable for all ages]

[Run, BIGBANG Scout]

[Episode 1. The establishment of BIGBANG Scout (feat. 10th anniversary)]

[One fine day in front of the YG Building]

[BIGBANG, V.I.P is waiting for you]

Hi

[Bow]

[BIGBANG meets up in the front yard]

It took forever for us to get together, with our busy schedules

[Oh!]

Looks like you've been working hard

Look at these badges [SEUNGRI, the man with badges]

Wow, that's insane

[LOL]

Over the top

What's this? [What got Daesung's attention?]

[360-degree VR camera for BIGBANG]

This is amazing [Daesung and Taeyang excited about the VR camera]

I wasn't expecting a camera like this

This is what 10 years of work gets you

Where's my camera?

I haven't been on anything like BIGBANG's Entertainment Show in a long time

I've been abroad for too long

[The big brother completes BIGBANG]

What are we doing today?

Do you have any idea?

I do.

[OK, OK]

Let's begin the show [Gather together anyway]

Let's go

One, two, three

[Clap!]

[*whistling]

BIGBANG Scout, forward

[He's embarrassing us]

[Giggle]

[ Daesung and Taeyang tease the youngest]

Stop

One, two

Bow to the V.I.P fans

[Why must you embarrass us...]

[I can do this for you]

[Firm]

BIGBANG, do you know why we're here today? [Why did BIGBANG get together?]

Kid T.O.P [Glance]

Kid T.O.P Do you know why we're here today?

Kid? [Punishment]

I'm the captain [Brother, I'm the captain!]

[I see, I see]

I don't know. You asked me to come here [The big brother has no info]

Kid Taeyang! What do you think?

I think there's something up But I don't know what it is

Kid Daesung, what's your opinion?

I heard we're going camping

I'll tell you why we're here [Why all BIGBANG members are here!]

BIGBANG has been working a lot abroad [working overseas with no break]

so we couldn't plan much for our fans [Not enough events for fans]

Today, we're here just for our fans

to show our fans what BIGBANG is really about [A day for sincerity... and mischief]

in everyday life, naturally

Let's start the BIGBANG Scout's campfire

celebrating the 10th anniversary [Campfire for 10th anniversary(?)]

A campfire? Really? [Super-curious]

In the evening [You'll do that in the evening...]

What's with the boy scout garb? [Complaints from everywhere]

Look at those hairy legs

Grandma socks. How could you be seen in those things? [Grandma socks..?]

[Grandma socks style] - No, I'm... - Your legs are seriously hairy

Stop checking out my legs

[Like the Amazon Jungle]

- Is that a hair implant? - No, it isn't

How is this possible?

Everyone, did you join the Boy Scouts?

or something like that in school?

- Daesung, did you... - I did not

They do things on Sundays [Young Daesung is busy on Sundays]

My mom doesn't let me out of the house on Sundays

Church for me every Sunday

Jiyong, what about you?

No. I was studying [Me too]

You've been in the YG Building all your lives

None of you have any experience [Young GD has been living in YG all his life]

Except for me. I was a member of KOYA

I know, I know

I was a member of KOYA [The only BIGBANG member who was a Boy Scout]

I camped out in a tent with friends and ate ramen [Memory of friends in a tent]

This is the right uniform. [BIGBANG's costume theme: Boy Scout Camping]

Daesung looks more like the sheriff

I think he's got a gun [Let's see]

I feel safer already

- Watch out! - He's a two gun sheriff

Anyway, we're here together [All members together after a long time]

and with our fans watching...

What's today's schedule?

We're going to a campground

and talk about what we've been up to [BIGBANG's picnic at a campground]

We'll cook good food, have some conversation [Dinner party and quality time]

OK, everyone

We prepared something for you [Just a second]

[Something mysterious for BIGBANG]

[What's that?]

What's that? [Trying to uncover it]

[Startled]

[What startled Daesung?]

It's a monster bug!

[I'm a monster bug!! You scared Daesung!]

Why are you giving us a monster bug? [Whining]

Let's see what the staff prepared for us [What did the staff prepare? (no, it's not an ugly bug)]

Open it

What's this?

Ah, this is "Hope you come early"

What's this? [Confused]

I knew it

What's this?

The order in which you arrived at the hair salon today

[3 hours before shooting, "M" Hair Shop]

[The appointment was at 8 this morning]

[Who's the earliest bird?]

["BIGBANG, Please Come Early" START]

[A car appears immediately after the prank begins]

[Who's the earliest bird?]

[Cool dude in black, ripped jeans on his way in]

[Can you guess who he is?]

[Don't you just want to give him a big hug]

[Today's No. 1 model student Kang, Daesung]

- Good morning - Good morning

[Always the epitome of diligence]

[08:01 AM, Daesung arrived]

Let me know if you're cold

I'm cold!

["Please Come Early" No. 1 Daesung]

[LOL]

My father was always strict when I was a kid

I was taught to always be punctual

so, when I stick to my morning schedule

I feel so good

To be honest,

was the last one to appear for 7 years

[No one showed up for the next 20 minutes]

[The second member is?]

[His aura turns an ordinary street into a fashion show runway]

[The member who's always last shows up second]

I never expected him to come early

Unbelievable that he was the second to arrive

The rising star is Seungri

Their competition to be last [What time did Seungri show up today?]

[AM 08:24 T.O.P arrived]

[I'm here~]

[This is unreal]

[Another car in the parking lot]

[G-Dragon, Seungri, and Taeyang are still not here]

[Cool guy in shorts]

[So, who's this guy?]

[Who can it be?]

[It's Taeyang]

[ Taeyang was third, not bad]

[08:33 Taeyang arrived]

- Good morning - Good morning [Say hello to the staff]

[Is T.O.P here?]

[Time goes on]

[30 minutes since the BIGBANG Hidden Camera Prank began]

[No one shows up...]

[Time passes The staff is getting anxious]

[Finally!]

[The youngest Seungri arrived in double denim style]

[The morning cowboy!!!]

[08:46 and Seungri is here]

[Right after Seungri, G-Dragon comes in last]

[After No 1., who was prepared]

I'm not late. The managers gave

me to the last appointment [Excuses]

If I came any earlier,

there wouldn't be enough room for all of us

I was being efficient

[The surprising result of the Hidden Camera Prank]

This is actually...

Why did I come so early today? [Surprised at himself]

You tell me. You're full of surprises [I was shocked]

When we make a bet,

we come early [Too bad, the result would have been different if it were a bet]

I thought T.O.P would be the last, as always

This dude is a real problem

The youngest was late

Actually, you know, I'm always first

- Really? - Since when? [Untruthful]

Don't know why, but today was the exception [My way]

It's been 10 years since we started BIGBANG

so the youngest comes the latest

We always wait for him for hours [They start their day waiting for the youngest]

No way. Hours? [Don't get me wrong, please]

G-Dragon was an inch behind

A minute behind

Jiyong and I are always together

We take similar routes [What?]

You two live in different places You can't take similar routes

You live miles apart

What's this for? Anything for the first? [What is this Hidden Camera Prank for?]

It's me

It's a grocery shopping mission [Grocery Shopping Mission]

Pick one member to go with you to the supermarket

and get stuff for dinner

Lunch is provided by the staff

So it's for dinner

Are we using our own credit cards?

I have a Black Card. Buy anything with it! [Swag Swag]

When do we go shopping?

Pick someone now

He picks anyone now?

It means everything is on G-Dragon [Shopping, payment, everything on his own]

The financier

We choose the menu, you pay

[I choose you!]

[It's you]

Who else? I choose you [Cool]

- Then I'll prepare dinner - Nyongtory?

Nyongtory

Nyongtory cross!

I have a Black Card, so get what you want with it. [Swagger, Swagger]

What's that? [The youngest's cuteness makes BIGBANG laugh]

OK, BIGBANG Scout! With BIGBANG members

let's go to the campground and have fun [BIGBANG Scout leaves for the campground]

How do we get there?

We just do the jump thing [The usual place-changing move, jump]

- It's time to teleport - Best way to travel [Excited]

We just jump and we'll be at the campground [Entertainment Show experts]

but they don't film us in the car

- Jump here and... - We should jump [We'll film you anyway...]

Otherwise, we'll never get rid of them

Jump here and then the closing!

Jump to tomorrow! Closing now!

Let's go to the next place [What's wrong with you]

We get to the next place with a jump [BIGBANG insists on doing teleportation]

OK, BIGBANG Scout.

It's messed up

One more time. It takes two [What a mess]

Whistle, whistle, jump? [Show us your 10 years of harmony!]

My ears hurt. Not so loud [Chaotic]

[Can we finish this today?]

Let's move to the next place [Finally, to the next place]

BIGBANG Scout!

Nice [Let's just say they teleported]

[To the grocery and the campground]

[Asasasasa]

Long time no see, van [ Daesung, Taeyang, T.O.P to the campground]

It's been a while

[How do I look?]

[They're as excited as kids going to the campground]

[V]

[Excitement]

[Nyongtory, let's go, Rock and Roll!]

[Run, BIGBANG Scout! Here, we begin]

[On the way to camping]

[What's waiting for BIGBANG?]

We don't have much time to relax and hang out

We don't have a lot of time to enjoy

a place with clear air and beautiful scenery

I'm glad we're getting together here

[BIGBANG Scout is getting excited]

[On a winding mountain road]

[Welcome]

[Arrival at the campground for the 10th anniversary]

[Next episode]

Have we ever shopped together like this before?

The market is here

G-Dragon is on the main screen

Did you get the right groceries?

Green onions?

What's this sauce?

Did you get corn?

This is

It's been long time since I ate home cooking

I can't remember what it's like

This chicken is incredible

My mom doesn't know how to cook this kind of food

This would be fermented stingray if it were Daesung's mother's

For more infomation >> Run BIGBANG Scout! Ep 1 (subtitled ENG, Português,Japanese,Spanish and French) - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x04 Sneak Peek "Devils You Know" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:35.

Oh, it's got to be long gone.

I mean, something that big can't just slip away without...

Damn it. I had to jinx it, didn't I?

Sounds like something's trying to get out.

Or in.

Come on.

Three...

two...

Put the weapons down!

Get down! Put it down! Put it down!

- Get down! - Lower your weapons!

Stand down! Everybody, stand down!

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not the enemy, and you definitely

don't want to piss off the young Agent Johnson here.

We've got about 19 Agent Johnsons on our side,

though none that can take down a building.

Rosalind Price, by the way.

- Coulson? - It's okay.

The ATCU is here to help.

Really? 'Cause, the other day, they wanted Daisy's head for their trophy case.

- Agent Mackenzie. - Bit of an exaggeration.

But that was then, and this is now.

And right now, we're here to contain a threat, same as you.

Fan out!

I get that you cut a deal with them, but for the record...

It's a means to an end.

Ours or theirs?

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY WEDNESDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x04 Sneak Peek "Devils You Know" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Are Employees Automatically Subject to a Probationary Period - Duration: 1:26.

Is a new employee automatically subject to a probationary period?

The answer is no.

If you want your new employee to go through a probationary period,

then you should clearly state that in the employment agreement.

The reason for having a probationary period is to help the parties determine

whether a continued employment relationship is viable.

The typical probationary period is three months.

While this OK for lower level employees,

you may want to have a longer probationary period for senior employees.

Subject to the minimum notice requirements of employment standards legislation,

an employer can dismiss an employee without notice, or pay in lieu, during the probationary period.

However, the law requires an employer to act in good faith when

it is making a decision about the suitability of the employee for continued employment,

For more infomation >> Are Employees Automatically Subject to a Probationary Period - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x04 Sneak Peek 2 "Devils You Know" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:26.

- When's it going down? - Don't know.

- Any idea where? - Not yet.

You do realize the point of intelligence gathering

- is to gather intelligence? - The point is, I'm moving up the food chain.

And that lunatic Kebo is finally bringing me in on a job.

Or luring you into a trap. We have to be smart about this.

It's not complicated, really. Just point, shoot, repeat as necessary.

You don't have enough intel. It's sloppy.

If it's a chance to find Ward, it's worth it.

What happens if you walk into a roomful of Hydra enforcers

with guns pointed at your head?

That's what you're here for... to help. Try to keep up, love.

This isn't funny, Hunter.

What if there are innocent lives at risk?

There's always lives at risk!

You were there...

when Bobbi was bleeding out in my arms.

Ward did that.

If I have a shot at finding him, I'm taking it.

I have to...

before Bobbi gets back in the field.

Look...

I want Ward as bad as you do.

But I don't think his life is worth yours or Bobbi's.

Well, on that, we can agree.

Once you get the time and place, call me.

Yes, mum.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY WEDNESDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x04 Sneak Peek 2 "Devils You Know" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE (episode 200) - Duration: 10:15.

tanhec tadsur anatana ushihow warow

Razi I pyarda undatada tova unda kahilanga

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE (HAHAHAHA)

and you don't wanna lose

That's RIGHT you don't wanna lose

the toughest vhallenge on YouTube

YouTube the most hardcore only for the

real touch skin if you're not a tough

skin I want you to leavaasdfsdf right now I

want you to get asdsdfasdfaget out get out get

out of my channel aTAMIDOINGHERE

that was pretty cringing your jobHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

filling good job well anywfasdfasdfasdfasdfay the rules

are simple you laugh yousadfasdfasdf loose you guys

can play along at home and be on it if

you laugh you do lose there will be a

long tall man coming in putting those

things that you killed pigs with and

snap one in your neck as soon as you do

a tiny little bit of oh boy that mean

where's God got me good there but no I

want none of that last thing is forbid

all right let's say let's forget you

have you here No

oh it was not funny

although the Dark Soul bit was amazing

that one is way better oh god no no I

did it laughs if you do this and if you

laugh you're fine don't kill me

it worked

hey we're back Oh kevie did it to move

forward I'm just thinking about a

different dance that got really it's

really tiring to do this you know it's

really it's really not my thing to have

a do that okay

not much well we're off to a good start

are you still in the game or are you

dated moving on by the way this is all

family friends eclipse

whoa yeah why where's that song from I

want to find the original it works so

perfectly why is it so hard

still she'll not go oh yeah damn god I

don't know how to react to that I don't

ever moving on everyone moving it what

is this oh my god hahahaha that's why

you don't watch your phone bish she

hasn't even reacted yet the one next

year bish got knocked the fuck out look

at that guy in the back he's like oh

shit man

what the ha ha ha ha yes beautiful

don't be it Marsh

perfect time as well meanwhile in Japan

it's great well I guess just confirmed

here on the pewdiepie channel

Japan is preparing for World War 3 enemy

ac-130 of all

suddenly religion makes a lot more sense

they're all on drugs Oh God not spiders

not spider they're not funny ain't

nothing funny we have no problem with

its when is the most accomplished of all

web building species okay recently

scientists gave these tiny creatures a

variety of psychoactive drugs what's

going to be butter of their effects what

they gave the spiders drugs they gave

the spiders drugs what when given a

minut dose of LSD thinking the spiders

LSD

what the fuck science is that web took

on an unfamiliar minimalist structure

when given caffeine the web structure

was not affected but the spiders

behavior was Wow given to you subtly the

active ingredient in marijuana the

spider didn't build a web hahaha wait is

that real is I really do I can't tell I

can't tell if this is real this is to me

me when given alcohol the spider built a

web okay found a mate and raised over a

hundred young okay it's the mate got a

restraining order the cylinder it can't

go within a hundred centimeters of the

web the crack cocaine spider figured

building webs was for suckers

McAfee that spider was exhausting Oh

ma'am up behind it and popped a cap haha

that was fucking awesome it's so

brilliant it really I really thought it

was real for the first time what the

fuck

god damnit I wanted to be real

it was the best thing I've seen today I

can't share it but it was goddamn

fucking amazing

holy shit since weird fucking Japanese

shows it's always a we involving animals

come on oh no it's too cute not to laugh

I come up that's the cutest thing I've

ever seen

funny about this no ha ha ha ok I got it

they hit ok good good one good one there

hey oh shit what the fuck oh man I need

to speed slightly more what the fuck is

that creature what the shit my face

slightly come on you gotta see this man

slightly watch this shit it's like me

what do you got to say to the cat he's

gonna shit top 10 worst pet of all time

would you look at the leash see the

reason I hear nobody listen look at the

sneak in your thing look at the leash it

said well you look at the leash in your

think yeah

how would that funny how how's that

funny

what the fuck is wrong with people hey

we're in some fucking weird country

again

and if the dash cam and you know ok

perfect match perfect match

that's him that's the one we got him now

boys we got concrete evidence

yeah damn it's the short ones every time

any time I laugh it's because I'm not

I'm not ready B let's get on here better

than ever I like screaming chemos

nagging a boy consume laughing I'm

Salford to see me tell you in - that was

going on while he's still carrying on I

stopped because it games I'm so not

something through demos seed I've been

to a saw of him oh ha ha

and by matter did you laugh or giggle

ooh

leave a comment down below anything my

pleasure always thank you for watching

stay around and

Oh

For more infomation >> YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE (episode 200) - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

APRIL FAVORITES 2017 | Roxette Arisa - Duration: 13:46.

hey Sophie can you believe it's already

time for April favorites I can't this

year is like legit flying by i know

where the times going we're going to go

ahead and jump right in I do have makeup

favorites but I also actually have

fashion favorites this month because I

actually get a lot of questions about

fashion on snapchat and Instagram so I

thought I would just bring them back to

youtube and you know talk about some of

the things that I've been loving this

month but the first thing that I want to

talk about is actually something that i

have been keeping in my bag at all times

and it is this little guy from semper so

if you haven't heard of Sanford I've

actually talked about them before but

it's a really cool service basically

they partner up with designer fragrances

so that you can try them out before

committing to the full-size bottle which

is so helpful because honestly

fragrances can get so unreasonably

priced like I literally cannot wrap my

head around how expensive fragrances are

so I really like that I could just try

out designer fragrances and like kind of

figure out which ones I like before

spending my Della's I love bills you

know one on me and this month I got the

new fragrance from girl on it's called

Mon Boulogne and it smells so bomb like

I'm almost great right now because it

smells so good I would say that this is

like a very fresh scent very elegant and

sophisticated if you will and I can

definitely send something like lavender

and vanilla but i'm not the best to ask

you about fragrances honestly but i can

tell you right now i'm all about this

life it smells so bomb to me and i know

they just started um yeah carrying girl

on and if their perfume of the month so

that's why i wanted to give it a try and

i'm so happy that i do because oh it

smells so so bomb like i know i just

said that but trust trust and yeah

overall it's a cool service because you

get to pick a new perfume every month

and you get a pretty reasonable size so

you can see right here the little

perfume and i actually got a lot of

questions last time about how the vial

works so it's really easy you can

literally twist it and that x great i'm

gonna spray it again because it smells

that good and you can actually just

slide the vile out to see the perfume

inside and yeah like II and so you get

like a pretty reasonable

I perfume I would say this is probably

the size of a rollerball but it's like

half the price so that's also another

benefit and it just slides right back

into the vial and you can twist it back

down and I've like I said I've been

carrying this in my purse and I have not

had any problems like leakage or

anything like that so it's good to go

and I just love that they have so many

brands to pick from they have gucci

which actually makes them my favorite

fragrances of all time they have Dolce &

Gabbana they have burberry which again

it's my favorite fragrances of all time

so yeah I mean nothing really bad to say

I think it's a really cool service you

can cancel anytime obviously and free

shipping free shipping is key for me I

don't know if you guys know this about

me but I hate paying for shipping with a

burning passion like I literally hate

paying for shipping so much so that's

definitely key for me and I actually got

you guys a 2015 20 system code so that

if you want to try it out you can and

you can save some money while doing so I

don't make any like affiliate

Commission's or anything off that code

it's literally just for you guys to save

money so there you go first favorites

down and ready to go try it out let me

know how it goes then we can be

fragrance twins but the next favorite

that I want to talk about liquid

highlighters like I have been so over

the top just obsessed with liquid

highlighter this month it's absolutely

insane these are two of my favorites I

wanted to pick out a luxury or like

high-end one and then also a drugstore

for you guys just so you have two

options and I like to both equally to be

honest with you guys so the first is the

Becca cosmetics shimmering skin

Perfector liquid in the shade champagne

pop it is so beautiful I'll try to do

like a little swatches of watches what

did I just say I have no idea what even

just came out my mouth but that's okay

so this is the swatch it's such a

beautiful shade I mean you guys know

probably no champagne pop by now it's a

gorgeous shade in its own but I really

love the liquid version because it looks

so fresh and natural on the cheeks and

it's gorgeous for the summertime and I

also really love this one from

Maybelline so this is the strobing

liquid illuminating highlighter in the

shade deep / gold and they have like a

couple of different shades the ones that

I use most is this one and also

the shade right below it which i think

is medium nude glow but this one is

actually my favorite because I you have

no I really like that golden highlights

so this is perfect for me and I will

just take this on my Beauty Blender and

like dab it on to step I'll dab it on

few of my cheekbone and pretty much any

high points of my face and again both of

these so bomb so definitely if you

haven't gotten into liquid highlighters

I am just obsessed with them right now

so Jesus you that i would recommend i

really want to talk about this guy

because i don't usually get to talk

about it like in my normal makeup

teacher or anything but it's the h2o

plus VDP crows on the MU dry body oil

whoo this stuff is bomb honestly I think

this is one of my top summer essentials

this year as far as like beauty products

go so basically what it is is exactly

what it says it's a dry body oil and it

gives you such a beautiful radiance and

glow to your skin but it actually does

dry down and it doesn't really feel a

greasy or slick or anything it just

makes your skin super moisturized I love

this stuff so much a lot of times when

I'm wearing like off the shoulder shirt

I'll spray this on and it just gives you

like a little blow okay okay but i'll

try to show you guys on my arm today

since i have this little shindig on that

i can't show you on my shoulder but i

don't know if you guys can see but it

just gives you such a beautiful radiance

i love this product so much and it

smells like smells really really good as

well it almost sounds like a little bit

musky but in a good way i really like

the scent so okay next up what do we

have here have heard about these two

infinite lip clouds from em cosmetics

and cosmetics we launched this month

which was so exciting especially being

like an M use it was just like such an

exciting time for all of us and I'm so

incredibly proud of Michelle but I want

to talk about my two favorite shades of

the infinite lip cloud so this is

Spanish earth and then we've got French

nude these two shades are absolutely

incredible for me for my purposes

actually honestly all of them are really

beautiful but these are just the two

that I want to talk to talk about

because

they're the two that I use the most and

first off before you even get into the

shade the formula is incredible you guys

it does dry down Matt to be mad but it

doesn't ever feel dry or cakey and like

I feel like I said that about several

liquid lipsticks but this is definitely

the most like it's almost like a cream

it's very lightweight on the lips if you

will so yeah the first shade like I said

is French nude and it is so beautiful

this is like my perfect nude I wear this

all the time it goes really well with

Mac Hoover lip pencil that's kind of

what i pair it with usually and then the

second color that I'm obsessed with is

Spanish earth so that's what that one

looks like it's a very deep kind of

muted plum I love this shade too and

this one I usually pair with either la

girl deepest plum lip liner or Mac night

mop but yes seriously if you haven't

tried the new formula since she

relaunched I really really recommend it

because it's one of the best liquid

lipstick lip cream sort of things that

I've ever tried because it is so

lightweight and it actually is pretty

long wearing as well so yes I love these

things I really want to talk about this

as well this is actually an oldie but a

goodie I haven't used this in years but

I rediscovered it this month and I'm

like why did I ever stop using this

because it is honestly so bomb so it's

the Maybelline instant age rewind dark

circle eraser concealer it is so good

like I remember how amazing it was

because this is like a pretty OG product

I feel like five six years ago on

youtube this is like pretty much

anything that any youtuber used was this

and for a good reason it really is a

nice product it's very lightweight I

like the applicator a lot I remember

people saying it was unsanitary and

stuff but I honestly like it because

it's so easy to spread out the product

and like I was saying it's very

lightweight it blends in seamlessly and

I feel like it does a really good job at

having the covers that I want but also

brightening up my under eye area I use

this also down the middle of the face to

kind of balance everything out and I've

been

seeing it I've been reaching for it like

pretty much every single day this month

because it is so bomb I've said bomb so

many times in this video but that's okay

the next thing that I want to talk about

is from Benefit Cosmetics and if their

new gala for Nia blush you guys look how

beautiful this is it kind of like

matches me today yes benefit we see you

know but I really love this blush

because you can see it has a nice warmth

about it it has like a bit of gold

shimmer in it but it does have that

beautiful Coralie orange undertone and I

think it's such a beautiful blush for

summertime it is actually what I'm

wearing today and I just feel like it

gives the most beautiful subtle glow to

the cheeks so I really love this

obviously the formula is really good

benefit I feel like benefit its kind of

known for their blushes and bronzers and

for good reason I feel like they have a

pretty you know long wearing formula it

has a nice opacity to it and it blends

out really nicely and of course they're

always coming out with new shades that

are really bomb there's that word again

bomb gotta stop saying that so much okay

now getting to some fashion favorites

the first thing that I want to talk

about that I've been obsessed with is

cut off shorts I think it's kind of like

a summer essential and I always have

trouble finding some that were exactly

what I wanted or like spit exactly the

way while but I finally found a pair and

unfortunately it's like a vintage pair

that I got at the flea market so if you

live in LA go to the Melrose flea market

and that's where I got these they

seriously have such cool jeans there and

they're all different so you kinda have

to try them on to make sure you know

they fit well but I feel like I sounds

such a gem because these actually fit me

so well and I'm telling you guys like I

actually usually have a problem finding

jeans that I like or jean shorts that I

like but I really really love these and

I've already gone so much use out of

them so yeah i just want to mention them

because i feel like it isn't essential

for summertime i wish there was a way

that I could like link this exact pair

but I literally don't know because it's

just like a vintage pair that I got at

the flea market but I really do think

that you should like get on the hunt for

your perfect pair of denim shorts

because i think it's

a summary central and now that we're

heading into summer like my whole

wardrobe it's like summer summer summer

give me summer clothing and stuff like

that so yeah points is cut off denim

shorts are in my other fashion favorite

is actually the shoes ochre they're from

white fox boutique and they are so

beautiful to me like I literally saw

these on the website and I would like

yep i'ma need those they are everything

to me let's just put it that way I love

the nude I mean I usually go for like

white or new I'm started not white black

or nude shoes so this fit the criteria

they have black as well and I'm so

tempted to get those as well but I

really love the nude because of the mesh

detailing and then also be tidy chilling

at the front I just saying everything

about this is so cool because you can

definitely dress up an outfit with these

shoes if that makes sense like if I was

wearing just jeans and a t-shirt but

through these on all of a sudden we're

ready to go out you know what I mean

like it's it can dress up any outfit but

I feel like you could also wear these

wherever because I've worn these a

couple times and they're actually pretty

comfortable to wear and to walk in and

stuff so yeah I love these I almost

forgot to talk about this favorite and

it is something I wanted to talk about

this last month honestly because as soon

as I got it I fell in love and I cannot

believe that I just almost forgot to

mention it but it's been make up for

ever brow gel if you follow me on

snapchat I talked about several times on

there but oh it is good it is the best

brow gel hands down best route job I've

ever used in my life I don't know what

kind of magic voodoo they put them in

but for some reason this is like the

only brow gel that actually makes my

brow hair stay up because I really like

that like brushed up look to the brows

you know what i mean but my have

browsers get crazy so they don't

actually like to stay brush up usually

but with this brow gel they do and it's

like the craziest thing and i love it so

much so I found my ride-or-die brow gel

right here right now this is what you're

seeing and I use the shade 00 which is

just a clear one but they actually do

have tinted ones if you're into that if

you would prefer to did they have that

but I just let the clear and seriously

the formula it is unreal re and that is

actually it for my favorites this month

hope you guys enjoyed this video I feel

like this kind of short not gonna lie

but um yeah I just wanted to keep it two

things that I genuinely loved and

genuinely used a lot not just things

that were new to me or whatever but yeah

hope you guys enjoyed give this video a

thumbs up if you did I will try to list

all the parts down below at least all

the ones that I can maybe not to the

vintage shorts that I found at the flea

market but you get the picture it will

try to list the things that I can list

and without further ado you know what's

coming you are beautiful inside and out

I love you guys so much and I will see

my next video but

For more infomation >> APRIL FAVORITES 2017 | Roxette Arisa - Duration: 13:46.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO CREATE AND STICK TO A BUDGET | Financially Fabulous with Limor & Jessica Moorhouse - Duration: 6:49.

welcome to another financially fabulous

episode I'm Limor and I gotta tell you you

do not need to be a financial planner to

be crushing it with your finances I'm

not in today's episode I've got my good

friend Jessica Moorhouse here and we're

gonna be talking about the best tips for

budgeting come on this will be fabulous

I've got my good friend here Jessica

Moorhouse from JessicaMoorhouse.com

budgeter podcaster youtuber and I'm

super excited to have you here we're

talking about some budgeting awesome

awesome so you're doing lots in the

space tell everybody just a little bit

about you sure so a quick little bio

about me so I am the host of the Mo' Money Podcast

a personal finance podcast and

I also blog about personal finance at

JessicaMoorhouse.com got my own YouTube

channel make sure to check it out well

Link it up below yes and I love talking

about money and specifically budgeting

it is one of my favorite topics that I'm

very excited to be here for this episode

yeah it's awesome that you're here

because as everybody knows I like to

talk about how to make more money and

while it's super important you gotta do

a good job of managing the money that

you actually have so super cool to have

Jessica here on the show today

absolutely so tell me a little bit

about your experience with budgeting and

how you came to like love the numbers

and how it works so much sure so I kind

of discovered budgeting budgets all that

kind of stuff when I first moved out of

my parents I was back in I think

2009-2010 and I had no idea what to do

with the money that i was earning and

the money i was earning it was going

away in a POOF and i had no idea what to

do so i started researching as you do

looking on YouTube and blogs and reading

books about personal finance and I kind

of realized the everyone kept on talking

about how important budgeting was it

sounds really boring to me but I'm like

okay I'm give it a whirl so I you know

opened up my excel spreadsheet I'm

started making my first budget and that

budget has evolved over time to what I

now call my crazy simple budget

spreadsheet they like to share with

everybody it is super simple obviously

and it's just a really great

roadmap to kind of put all of your money

data in there to give you an idea where

you can go with your money so one of the

things that I hear a lot is like

budgeting is like a icky or an ugly word

or like it's gonna take so long or so so

much time how much time do you spend

budgeting or keeping track your budget

every month well once you you know have

a budget once you kind of put all of

your stuff in there to go you really

only have to change when something

changes in your life your, you know

salary changes get a promotion you move

something drastic changes that's when

you have to update your budget otherwise

you pretty much stick to the same thing

same kind of thing month by month and

you've got kind of going on that way

exactly i say the the thing that may

take a little bit more time is tracking

your spending that's kind of another tab

of the budget spreadsheet that I like to

use so once a month have a little money

meeting with your partner or if it's just yourself

just hang out with yourself for now

I like to hang out with with myself have a glass

of wine. There you go now you

are married right I am do you do a

budget together with your husband or

gonna have your own how does that work

so yeah so when we we've been together

for 10 years and so at first it was

very separate and is he in all the spreadsheet he's done

he's not in all the spreadsheets

really he only came into the spreadsheet

situation once we got married okay and

he got in there um but even when we were

living together we kept everything

separate yeah sense financially and once

we married you know we moved here and he

kind of made the conscious decision okay

we still don't like pool all of our

money together that this doesn't work

for us we kind of do a separate but

together situation cool we'll talk about

now like that after because uh yeah I

like to talk about that but so give us

like your top three budgeting tips sure

okay so i would say number one if you

don't have one get started right away

the big reason why people you know get

into debt or run out of money and are

stressed about money because they don't

have a budget and for everyone who's

wondering what exactly is a budget it's

just a spending plan it is a plan a

guide to show you how to spend your

money and how to save it so that is the

number one too if everyone have one have

one okay haha number two is i would say

if you are in that

a couple relationship talk about it if

you know especially like if you were

like me and my husband we were living

together we did have lots of joint

expenses talk to them to see if they

want to kind of join up with you in the

budget or have separate ones but

basically open that communication so

they know that you're on the same page

and then I'm always super important when

budgeting with someone else and you have

expenses together alright so the third tip I have which is very important is

really monitoring your cash flow it's

great to have a budget but if you're not

using it and you're always going over and

certain things you really need to look

at okay what's the real reason I'm going

over which is a big reason why you need

to track for spending it will probably be

very evident that you're like okay

you're spending too much on eating out

you're spending too much on

entertainment you need to cut that cable

so you really want to make sure that

your budget aligns with your needs and

your want it has to be realistic for it

to work but you also have to kind of

look at your spending to see how to make

your spending work with your budget

awesome those are really great tips so

that brings us to our tweetable today

think of your budget as a way to

actually get what you want what I love

about what jessica is saying is that

it's it's about really figuring out what

it is that you want to spend your money

on in your life and then a budget will

allow you to allocate your money to

there rather than just spending all over

the place and then not having any money

to do the things that you really want to

do right so our challenge for you guys

today is to download Jessica's my simple

crazy budget which we've got linked up

below and won't we'd love for you guys

to test out is creating a budget so do

it for one month put in all the

information track it for that one month

and just see how you go so hopefully you

learn something this video and if you

did give me a favor and subscribe to my

channel I've also got Jessica's channel

linked up below so make sure you go on

over and hit subscribe on her channel

she's got lots of great videos she's

got an awesome podcast and a couple

other things so we'll link those up for

you below and if you're looking for even

more tips and tricks and inspiration come on

over to www.Limor.Money I've got lots

of great resources for you to download

remember I'm not here to change who you

are and neither is Jessica we just got

strategies to make you even more

financially fabulous!

thank you so much for watching and we'll

catch you next time till then stay

fabulous

For more infomation >> HOW TO CREATE AND STICK TO A BUDGET | Financially Fabulous with Limor & Jessica Moorhouse - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Golf Training Aid - Improve Your Golf Swing - Golf Training Aid - Duration: 1:14.

Are you looking for a golf training aid to eliminate slice?

Look no further: Golf Straight with GOLFSTR! 

You get 6 swing fixes in 1 product to lower your score in every part of your game. 

Train with GOLFSTR to develop a more consistent swing for your driver, fairway clubs, wedges

and putter. 

No other Golf Training Aid gives you 6 swing fixes.

Easy to assemble for left and right handed golfers, GOLFSTR teaches you to keep your

leading arm or wrist straight in the full backswing and for putting and chipping. 

It's also great for lag training in your backswing for longer drives.

To assemble your GOLFSTR to learn a straight arm backswing, keep the long strip of Velcro

facing out, form a loop, slide the ends through the 2 slots and fold the ends over to fit

your forearm.

For the 5 other uses, flip the formed plastic plate with the tip pointing away from the

loop and snug it on your wrist or arm.

Golf professionals everywhere are recommending GOLFSTR. 

100 testers from the GOLF Partners Club found that GOLFSTR improved their game. 

Best of all, you can wear it for 18 holes as a Straight Arm Brain Trainer to build muscle

memory for more consistent hits.

That's Golf   S   T   R   like the first 3 letters in the word STRAIGHT.

GOLFSTR is the Golf Training Aid you want? 

Check it out on golfstr.com.

For more infomation >> Golf Training Aid - Improve Your Golf Swing - Golf Training Aid - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Worbla's Crystal Art - Bergkristall - Duration: 3:26.

That's how a real berg crystal looks like.

There are little inclusions and fissures in the crystal.

With Worbla's Crystal Art it's easy to imitate this structure - Let's start!

Activationtemperature: 120°C / 248°F

!!! ATTENTION !!! The material get's really hot. Wear work glows and put a bowl with water on your workplace.

!!! HOT !!!

With twisting and bending air bubbles and fractures are dispersed.

If the mass gets to stiff, heat it up again and go on with crafting.

A berg crystal/quartz has 6 edges and a (sometimes irregular) tip.

You can make different crystal sizes that way.

I took the bottom of a plastic wine glas as base.

I glued the crystals on that base.

The intermediate result - looking good so far.

Some 100 crystals later... final result!

Because glowing crystals look more awesome, I installed some LEDs.

For more infomation >> Worbla's Crystal Art - Bergkristall - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Without Vision You Will Add Too Much - Duration: 1:12.

When I ask people what do you want,

most people go, "Well I want some more money.

I want money.

And I wanna have a good relationship."

But, if you don't know what you want,

you won't know what you're going after.

So, a lot of my work is let's create a vision.

So, let's say we're working in their closet.

We're working through a space.

I'll say, "What do you want for the vision of this room?

What do you want it to look like?

What do you want it to feel like?

Get out of your head.

What do you want it to feel like?

What do you want for this space?"

And then, the person will get a vision.

If not, we'll go online.

We'll find some things.

We're dealing with the physical stuff.

And, through the vision, we can create that.

But, if you don't know what you want,

everything stays in your life.

And then we just keep adding and adding

and maybe that fits with what I want.

Maybe that's gonna make me feel good.

Maybe that's exactly what's gonna make me feel

like the person I know I can be.

When, in fact, if you don't get

clear about what you want,

you're gonna just keep accumulating stuff.

For more infomation >> Without Vision You Will Add Too Much - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

One more year - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> One more year - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Warrior Kindred - Duration: 4:50.

Welcome everyone! redKind here.

The day has finally come - In this video, I will explain my Warrior Kindred setup - how

it works and how to play it. Enjoy!

Let's start with Runes and Masteries.

For Runes, I use 3 Attack Speed Marks, 6 Attack Damage Marks, 9 Flat Armor Seals, 9 Flat Magic

Resist Glyphs, 2 Attack Speed Quints and 1 Flat Armor Quint.

These runes fix the Armor nerf back in the patch 6.13, which means you can once again

duel enemy champions at lvl 3 at the cost of 3 attack damage, which is not really a

big deal.

For masteries, I use 18/12/0. with Warlord's Bloodlust for my keystone mastery.

This keystone is very important, because it is one of the reasons why this build works,

so don't forget it and don't change it for Fervor, even though it will give you more

damage.

Choose every smaller mastery to get the most damage possible - you want to have the biggest

chances of killing enemy champions as you can get.

Let's talk about the items now.

We'll start with the jungle enchantment.

You want to get Skirmisher's Sabre with the Warrior enchantment, once again to get the

best early game possible.

This increases your chances to get snowballing.

Obviously the item itself is alittle bit worse than Bloodrazor, because you are trading 50%

attack speed for 10% of cooldown reduction - the damage part is about the same, while

Warrior is better in the early game - 60 AD is better for targets below 1500 health, without

even counting the AD scaling on Kindred's abilities.

Warior enchantment works really well with the later items, which is why we choose it

for now.

Bear with me.

Nextly, you want to get some Attack Speed, because it will feel really bad without the

Attack Speed from Bloodrazor.

Get Berserker's Greaves, then choose between Statikk Shiv and Rapidfire Cannon.

Get Rapidfire if you can't get close in teamfights, for example if you are playing against a good

Caitlyn or against teams that have no frontline.

This will make you able to do some damage in a teamfight without risking your life.

Otherwise get Statikk Shiv, just to have more damage overall and some nice waveclear.

After that, finish your 50% crit chance with an Infinity Edge - this item rounds up your

carry build and let's you actually play like an ADC, meaning that you can easily carry

the game if you have enough resources.

For the next items, just pick something situational.

I really like Lord Dominik's Regards for armor stacking, Blade of the Ruined King for some

lifesteal and damage and Guardian Angel to be even safer in a teamfight.

You don't need more crit chance because Kindred do not scale with it, so just get something

else instead.

I use that build simply because it allows me to hardcarry as Kindred and doesn't rely

on marks.

The marks are a big problem as the elo goes higher and higher, because the enemy team

puts a lot of effort into denying you marks, meaning that you will get less and less of

them, especially if you are being unlucky.

This build let's you focus more on doing jungler stuff instead.

If you have a low amount of marks with the Bloodrazor build, you will do no damage.With

the Warrior setup, your damage is decided by your items more than your marks, which

means that with a low amount of marks you will have lower damage and not no damage at

all as you do with Bloodrazor.

I don't think the Warrior setup is vastly superior to Bloodrazor, but it's definitely

more reliable.

You basically want to play Kindred with this setup just as you played them before the nerfs,

so just be agressive and counterjungle, kill the enemy jungler and abuse your early strenght.

Do not worry about the marks - go for them if possible, but if you don't get them, acknowledge

the position of enemy jungler and steal his camps, taking the gold and getting stronger

anyways.

This is the main strenght of this setup and you need to use it as much as possible.

Also, don't forget about getting some gold from minions whenever you have the occasion

to.

I don't mean you should steal minions from your laners, but if you gank succesfully and

you push the lane, take some minions for yourself and clear the lanes later in the game.

That's it for now.

Let me know how your games went with the build.

I hope it works out just as well for you as it did for me.

I hope to see you all in the next video and as always, good luck and successful hunting!

For more infomation >> The Warrior Kindred - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Finding Jacob Game 6 - Where's Wally Challenge - We Challenge You - Duration: 0:49.

a challenge for our subscribers

can you find Jacob

before this video ends

30 seconds start

now

did you find him

subscribe and join in the fun

For more infomation >> Finding Jacob Game 6 - Where's Wally Challenge - We Challenge You - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Be Curious About What Can Go Right! - Duration: 1:13.

(inspirational music)

I'm identifying that if this is what

you say you want, right, and most people

can get really clear about what they want,

and then I'll ask em why don't you have that now?

What's preventing you from having that now,

and when we dig down, it always comes down to fear,

and it's not the fear of I'm gonna die.

You know, not the mortal fears.

It's those little nagging fears that we hear every day

that keep us stuck, right?

Judgment, too old, too fat, too skinny, too young,

too, too, too, too and not enough.

There's either the too much, or the too,

or and the not enough.

So, how do you fix this?

(marker scraping)

This has been a revolution for some of the

women that I've been working with recently.

If you go in going I know, I know, I know, I know,

that's where that fear can come back,

because we create the story of what can happen.

Instead, I'd like you to go into curiosity,

and say what could go right?

For more infomation >> Be Curious About What Can Go Right! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

What To Expect From A Hearing Test - Audiology Design - Duration: 2:52.

[soft guitar strumming]

[Text on screen] Audiology Design What to Expect at a Hearing Test

[Narrator]: A comprehensive hearing test is a

painless, non-invasive, quick and inexpensive exam

that typically takes 30 to 45 minutes for most adults

depending upon the required tests.

Upon completion of the hearing test,

the hearing professional will be able to tell you

if you do have hearing loss and

if you are a hearing aid candidate.

The hearing test begins by your hearing professional

taking a thorough case history which may include

questions covering topics such as

history of noise exposure,

family history of hearing loss,

history of ear or hearing problems,

and current hearing loss symptoms you are experiencing.

Next, the hearing professional will examine your ear canals and eardrum

with a specialized ear light called an otoscope.

This is necessary to check for issues such as

wax in your ear canal or infection of the middle ear.

[Audiologist to patient]: Now, we're going to go into the test room.

[Narrator]: Finally, it is time to begin the hearing test.

You will be placed in the sound treated test booth or a quiet room.

During the hearing test, a series of tones

of different frequencies, also known as pitches,

as well as speech signals will be presented

to each year separately through earphones.

You will respond to test signals

either by a hand raised, pushing a button,

or in the case of speech signals,

repeating what was heard.

[Audiologist]: Stairway [Patient]: Stairway

[Audiologist]: Cowboy [Patient]: Cowboy

The lowest levels of the test signals you can hear at least half of the time

are called your hearing thresholds.

Thresholds are plotted for each frequency and each ear

on a chart called in audiogram.

Further tests may be conducted during the test.

Your ability to understand words or sentences at different levels

may be assessed.

Tympanometry, or testing of the middle ear function,

may also be assessed.

Following the test, your hearing professional

will discuss with you the results of the hearing test

by reviewing the audiogram in detail with you.

[Audiologist to patient]: This is the hearing test results. We spot . . .

[Narrator] Your type and degree of hearing loss

will be explained as well as

difficulties your hearing loss may be causing.

Treatment options and recommendations will also be discussed

to determine the next step in your

hearing health care plan.

[Audiologist]: If you suspect you have hearing loss,

the first step towards diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss

is to have your hearing tested.

Early diagnosis and prompt treatment

are important with hearing loss

and will result in the most successful outcome.

Call a hearing professional today

to take that first step.

[Guitar chord]

For more infomation >> What To Expect From A Hearing Test - Audiology Design - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Audit Your Life to Create Your Living Fully Vision - Duration: 1:13.

(upbeat piano)

So, a vision has to be related to what you want

and what you need and if you're not even sure,

do an audit of your life of what you don't want.

Start auditing your life about what you don't want,

what doesn't make you happy, what doesn't make you

feel joy, what's keeping you stuck,

what's giving you all those things that tolerations

bring you.

And then you can start making a list

of all the things that you don't want on one side

of the page.

On the other side of the page is, "This is what I want.

"This is my living fully, want vision.

"And this is my basic need too."

Some of those things are just gonna be what do I need?

Does that make sense?

It sounds simple, doesn't it?

I see some of you lookin' at me like,

"(sigh) That's so simple."

But how many of you are doing it?

How many know exactly what you want

in a year from now?

How many of you made a resolution in January

that you are no longer following.

Right?

You thought that's what you wanted but in fact, it's not.

For more infomation >> Audit Your Life to Create Your Living Fully Vision - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Why Successful People Don't Have Multiple Streams of Active Income — T. Harv Eker - Duration: 4:30.

I went through 12 different businesses..

What I didn't mention was that I

actually had four businesses at one time.

I had a line of novelty t-shirts that

was actually going pretty well and

then a friend of mine he showed me

these very unusual hats. They actually had

stuffed animals on them and they were

very very cool. They were fun and he said,

"Hey Harv you know you're already going

out there. You're already visiting all

these shops. Why not carry this line of

hats and and show them this line too.

You can then pass by some schools and

the university's you know and clubs

and you're gonna double your income!" You

know what I said? Sounds good! And what did I do? I

got into the hats business as well.

Short while later, I discovered this

really really cool line of jewelry. I

said to myself, "Hey I'm already out there

on the road. Maybe I can stop in to some

jewelry stores and sell them this line

and I could earn even more money." A

few weeks after that another friend

shows up and and he shows me he's doing.

He have these coupon books, coupon books.

And these coupon books gave people

discounts on all sorts of things. You've

probably seen them. You can actually save

thousands and thousands of dollars if

you use them and they only cost

thirty bucks. So what do you think I said?!

You know what, I'm already on the road

and I'm meeting all these people. I'll

just show them the coupon books and now

I'll REALLY be making a fortune! And

besides, you know what's going on in my

mind? I also thought in the back of my

mind. That if I had more than one

business, it would be safer. It would take

the risk out of it. You know and it would

assure me of some kind of success

because I always had a backup in case

something else didn't work. So what was

the result of all this? Well I went from

doing pretty decent to completely broke

again!! I couldn't understand it. How could

more be less? And that's because, at the

time, I didn't understand something

called energy. Bottom line. It takes an

enormous amount of energy to get

something going especially at the

beginning. Let me give you an example.

Imagine a rocket launching.

okay? And imagine all the power that

it takes to get this thing off the

ground. Obviously all the thrusters have

to be facing in the same direction the

same direction. Especially at the

beginning, for the rocket to escape

earth's gravity. Yes or yes? Now imagine

for just a moment, one of the thrusters

let's say it's got three thrusters

facing down boom. Right? One of the

thrusters was facing outward

instead of directly down? Those facing

outward. Let me ask a question. What would

happen? Simple, that rocket would go BOOM!

Crash and burn. Why? Because it takes

massive energy! A thousand! A thousand

percent focus in one, ONE direction for

the rocket to launch successfully! You know

what? Same in your business! It takes

everything you've got! Every resource.

Every ounce of energy at your disposal,

to launch successfully. And what did broke

Harv do? I dissipated my energies. I

scattered my resources. I did not focus

and I crashed. "But Harv, if you notice,

most rich people including yourself have

all kinds of things going on. They got

several businesses. They got real estate

holdings. Stocks! They're diversified. Okay

I get it. Let me say this loud and clear.

Please. Yes it's true. Rich people well

they're usually diversified.. ONCE they

are rich! But you do not. I repeat do NOT

get rich by being diversified. You get

rich by being focused! Laser focused.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét