Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Los Angeles probate litigation is a tug of war between risk and reward.

If you are facing an estate fight in the Los Angeles area, you hire an experienced lawyer

to solve problems.

You deserve to know what it might take to succeed.

What are the risks?

What are the rewards?

Attorney's fees are part of the risks in reaching for the rewards.

If you need to fight the unjust actions of an estate wrongdoer but don't have the money

to hire a qualified attorney, where do you turn?

Beneficiaries in an LA trust dispute or will contest may already be frozen out from their

rightful inheritance - this freeze-out includes barred access to the resources to assert their

rights in court.

Contingency fees allow wronged heirs and beneficiaries to gain a fighting chance for recovery of

assets.

Contingency fees share the risks and rewards of trust and probate litigation.

They align the interests of attorneys and their clients.

While not all probate litigation may be appropriate for contingency fees, at Hackard Law we discuss

alternative fee arrangements as a part of early attorney and client meetings.

There is no fixed percentage fee of recovery applicable to all cases.

Contingency percentages may increase with hours expended or tasks accomplished.

Fee arrangements will address the advancing of costs.

Sometime clients advance all costs in return for a lowered contingency fee.

Conversely, when attorneys advance all costs, their own risks increase - and with increased

risk comes increased reward.

The advancement and reimbursement of costs must be addressed in a contingency fee agreement.

Probate litigation is emotional and challenging.

Contingency fees can soften the initial financial challenges that are unavoidable in estate

disputes.

For these arrangements to be final, they must be in writing and signed by the client and

the attorney or law firm that is engaged in the litigation.

Here at Hackard Law, we have plenty of experience successfully resolving Los Angeles trust lawsuits

and cases of elder financial abuse under contingency fee arrangements.

Our team of attorneys regularly represents clients in the Stanley Mosk Courthouse and

other venues in the LA area.

To see how we can help you, call us today at 213-357-5200.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> LA Probate & Trust Litigation | Contingency Fees - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Project Ambassadors - Patreon Presentation Video! - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Project Ambassadors - Patreon Presentation Video! - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 PRO EDITION!? - WW2 SEASON PASS!! - Duration: 3:51.

yo what is going on guys it is your boy

Yogge here and today

double upload? maybe i dont know

because we have two pieces of new

information today but as we always know

first of all y'all even like show it as

you guys let us see a double upload

comment down below be like we want to

see the other information the other news

and I'll upload it right after this one

I show the support and all I'll have it

probably already uploaded but mainly I

just set this up setting it to subscribe

and we're do cuz he hit would K shout

out to all ya out there now help me get

there I couldn't have done this without

you guys are watching right now you guys

are the guys that keep me running keep

me going without you guys I wanna be

like anything okay almost as shit but

I'm trying undercut that much anyways we

were like you let's get into this video

all right guys so I believe I'm fully

recovered from being sick I you guys can

probably tell from my voice actually

anyways that is not the main point today

guys we have the bundled version of Call

of Duty World War 2 now we all know how

games they usually come with like a

legendary edition a pro edition or a

premium edition of a game right usually

the normal cost $60 but then there's

like another edition that cost around

like 80 or 90 and then like a full

premium like full loaded you got your

like your steal books in there and all

that for like a hundred which is like

the ultimate edition today we got a

picture of that today and it's from game

style so this is definitely definitely

real and also has the date November 3rd

again that is there's a release date I

don't hear anybody else who says this is

it ok this is the release date and this

is the the game that it comes with the

Pro Edition as it says so basically like

I said this is from Gamestop this is new

marketing material this also as you see

says the Pro Edition cuz of the season

pass so actually that picture we've seen

that before

from a person open up a fake copy of

World War 2 seems like that background

was not fake it is going to be used

before a season pass and we've already

seen that steelbook of people running

across the ocean we got the actual gay

as you see it's like a big for some

reason it's fat maybe there's to see

boxes of CDs and there maybe you got

like a soundtrack with it or maybe

something even more magic you see it's a

little fat and it says ps4 Pro Edition

and all that so you get to steelbook the

season pass in the world war ii game but

i feel like there's something else in

there or maybe not maybe I'm just dumb I

don't know

again this is at Gamestop in the u.s. so

I'm not sure they have this at any other

retailers or if it is like

internationally available but for us

this is pretty much confirmed so yeah

guys that's my fluid again you got the

three things right there the game two

steelbook into season pass so maybe this

isn't the Ultimate Edition I feel like

if they did they would have something

way more important in there this really

only has the game to steelbook in the

season pass usually even me personally I

usually buy a cold early game and the

season pass so that's already two things

that I want but to steal but yeah

something that I do not need so they

overpriced this just because of the

steelbook I'm not getting I'm just gonna

buy the game bodices pass I'm straight

but yeah guys so that is basically it

tell me what you guys think about this

in the comments down below

or you guys hide for a world or two that

is the question seeing all this and just

processing it through my brain that this

is real that it is boots on the ground

just always gives me so much more hype I

don't know what it is about it but yeah

guys totally got rid of it if using

machetes leave a like if you know how

much I stay healthy and yeah maybe I'll

double double up low today I'll see you

guys on the next one again stay healthy

and

For more infomation >> COD WW2 PRO EDITION!? - WW2 SEASON PASS!! - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

maya hart; how do you love someone - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> maya hart; how do you love someone - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cantonese Tongue Twister 1 [粵語急口令 1] (Traditional Chinese Characters) - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Cantonese Tongue Twister 1 [粵語急口令 1] (Traditional Chinese Characters) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jason Chaffetz Scolds Flynn: 'You Can't Do This' | For The Record | MSNBC - Duration: 5:58.

TESTIFYING IN PUBLIC ABOUT RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING.

THAT'S NEXT MONTH. JASON CHAFFETZ HOUSE OF THE

OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN OF UTAH

JOINS US. NICE TO SEE YOU, SIR.

>> THANK YOU, GRETA. >> SO, HAS THE WHITE HOUSE BEEN

COOPERATIVE WITH YOU ON THIS INVESTIGATION?

>> YES. LOOK, WE HAD SOUGHT INFORMATION

WONDERING AND INQUIRING AS TO WHETHER OR NOT GENERAL FLYNN HAD

SOUGHT THE PROPER CLEARANCES. NOW, REMEMBER, THIS GOES BACK TO

2015. AND WHAT HE WAS REQUIRED TO DO

BY LAW IS GET PERMISSION, NOT ONLY SEEK, BUT GET PERMISSION

FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE AS WELL AS THE SECRETARY OF THE

ARMY. WE DON'T SEE ANY PAPERWORK

THERE. SO, IF THERE IS A NONRESPONSE,

IF YOU WILL, FROM THOSE AGENCIES ABOUT THE LACK OF PAPERWORK, IT

GOES TO OUR SUSPICION THAT GENERAL FLYNN FAILED TO SEEK AND

GET PERMISSION PRIOR TO ACCEPTING MONEY FROM FOREIGN

ENTITIES. THAT IS THE VIOLATION.

BUT I DO THINK THE WHITE HOUSE, A, HAS BEEN COOPERATIVE.

B, IT WAS THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE THAT THIS WOULD HAVE FALLEN

UNDER. I DON'T THINK WHAT HAPPENED HERE

IS REALLY THE FAULT OF DONALD TRUMP.

>> OKAY. EXCEPT IT'S NOTABLE THAT THE

LETTER THAT YOU SENT OVER TO THE WHITE HOUSE WAS SENT LONG AFTER

PRESIDENT OBAMA HAD VACATED THE WHITE HOUSE.

>>> ALL RIGHT. NOW, YOU SAY THAT GENERAL FLYNN

PROBABLY BROKE THE LAW. AND YOU USED THE TERMS

"INAPPROPRIATE." EITHER HE BROKE THE LAW OR HE

DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW. ARE YOU MAKING A CRIMINAL

REFERRAL TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE?

>> SO, THE FINAL DETERMINATION NEEDS TO BE MADE BY THE

SECRETARY OF ARMY, THE COMPTROLLER AT THE ARMY WOULD

ALSO BE INVOLVED AS WELL AS THE INSPECTOR GENERAL.

THEY NEED TO MAKE THAT FINAL DETERMINATION.

AS A MEMBER OF CONGRESS AND A COMMITTEE, THE OVERSIGHT

COMMITTEE, WE FIND NO EVIDENCE THAT ACTUALLY GENERAL FLYNN

COMPLIED WITH THE LAW WHICH REQUIRES HIM TO PROACTIVELY SEEK

AND BE GRANTED PERMISSION. THEY DON'T HAVE THAT AT THE

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE. WE DON'T SEE THAT AT THE

SECRETARY OF STATE'S OFFICE, NOR DO WE SEE ANYTHING AT THE WHITE

HOUSE THAT WOULD LEAD US TO BELIEVE THAT HE ACTUALLY WAS IN

FULL COMPLIANCE. WE DO BELIEVE THAT HE DID ACCEPT

WHAT IS NORTH OF $500,000, BUT THAT LETTER OR THAT FINAL

DETERMINATION NEEDS TO COME FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY.

>> ALL RIGHT. HIS LAWYER SAYS THAT HE BRIEFED

THE DEFENSE -- THE DNI, HE DID THAT.

HE JUST DIDN'T TELL D.O.D. IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU OR NOT?

>> THAT'S NOT WHAT THE LAW SAYS. THAT MAY VERY WELL BE TRUE, BUT

THE LAW IS PRETTY CLEAR AND VERY SIMPLE AND BASICALLY SAYING, YOU

HAVE TO SEEK AND GET PERMISSION IN ORDER TO BE IN COMPLIANCE.

WE DON'T SEE THAT HE DID THAT. >> ALL RIGHT.

SO, JUST TELLING DIA WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH, HE'S GOT TO GET

ACTUAL PERMISSION FROM D.O.D.? >> I'M SURE AS A GOOD GESTURE

AND I'M SURE IT WAS MAYBE PERHAPS EVEN DONE IN THE SPIRIT

OF BEING COOPERATIVE AND OPEN, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT THE LAW

REQUIRES. >> ALL RIGHT.

HAVE YOU HAD ANY INDICATION THAT HE ACTUALLY DID TELL DIA?

>> HE MAY VERY WELL HAVE DONE THAT.

THE FACT THAT HIS ATTORNEY IS SAYING THAT, YOU KNOW, I'LL TAKE

HIM AT HIS WORD THAT THAT DID HAPPEN, BUT THERE IS NO

PAPERWORK AND WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS NOW TO GET PAPERWORK.

BUT WE JUST DON'T SEE ANY PAPERWORK PROPERLY FILED SEEKING

PERMISSION OR BEING GRANTED THAT PERMISSION.

>> HAVE YOU TRIED TO SUMMON FLYNN FORMALLY LIKE WITH A

SUBPOENA OR INFORMALLY TO COME TESTIFY BEFORE YOUR COMMITTEE?

>> LOOK, THE BIGGER, BROADER INQUIRY WILL BE SPEARHEADED BY

THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE.

I DON'T NECESSARILY NEED TO HEAR DIRECTLY FROM GENERAL FLYNN.

I'M LOOKING FOR PAPERWORK. I'M LOOKING FOR A PAPER TRAIL.

I'M LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE. I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT

SHOWS AND DEMONSTRATES THAT HE DID THIS BY THE LETTER OF THE

LAW. I SEE NONE OF THAT AND THAT'S

WHY I KNOW THE INSPECTOR GENERAL, THE DEPARTMENT OF

DEFENSE, IS ENGAGED. THE COMP CONTROLLER IS GOING TO

HAVE TO GET INVOLVED. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO MAKE A FINAL

DETERMINATION. ONCE THEY'VE MADE THAT FINAL

DETERMINATION, HE LIKELY WILL HAVE TO REPAY THAT AMOUNT

THROUGH THE TREASURY. THERE IS PRECEDENT FOR THAT.

AND ABOVE AND BEYOND THAT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DEPARTMENT

OF JUSTICE MAY OR MAY NOT DO. >> IN LISTENING TO BOTH YOU AND

CONGRESSMAN ELIJAH CUMMINGS, THE RANKING MEMBER, IT LOOKS LIKE

YOU'RE BOTH ON THE SAME PAGE OF THIS.

DO YOU HAVE ANY DIFFERENCES WITH HIM ON THIS?

>> I THINK WE'RE PRETTY MUCH ON THE SAME PAGE.

I THINK AS I HEARD MR. CUMMINGS IS SEEKING MORE INFORMATION FROM

THE WHITE HOUSE, BUT OBVIOUSLY WE CAME TOGETHER TODAY TO DO

THIS JOIPTLY. WE'VE GOT A LETTER THAT WE'RE

GOING TO DO JOINTLY TO THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE,

SPECIFICALLY THE SECRETARY OF THE ARMY SEEKING FINAL

DETERMINATION. BUT AS THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE

IS CONCERNED ON THIS PARTICULAR TOPIC, WE'VE PRETTY MUCH

EXHAUSTED IT. NOW THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE,

SPECIFICALLY THE ARMY, THEY'VE GOT TO MAKE THIS FINAL

DETERMINATION. >> ALL RIGHT.

TO SHORTHAND THIS, WOULD YOU SAY AFTER WHAT YOU REVIEWED TODAY

THAT GENERAL FLYNN IS IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE?

>> YES, YES. CLEARLY -- YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

YOU CAN'T AS A FORMER MILITARY OFFICER -- THERE IS NOTHING

SPECIFICALLY WITH MR. FLYNN OR GENERAL FLYNN, IT HAS EVERYTHING

TO DO WITH FORMER MILITARY OFFICERS.

THEY CAN'T GO AND TAKE MONEY FROM A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.

YOU CAN'T GET A DIRECT PAYMENT LIKE THAT BECAUSE FORMER

MILITARY OFFICERS CAN BE CALLED UP AND INTO DUTY AT ANY GIVEN

TIME. THAT'S WHY THEY'VE GOT TO BE A

LITTLE BIT CLEAR HER, A LITTLE MORE PURE.

THAT'S WHY THERE ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS THAT PREVENT THIS TYPE OF

THING FROM HANG YET IT DOES APPEAR IT HAPPENED IN THE CASE

OF MR. FLYNN. NOW, THAT DOES BEG ANOTHER

QUESTION, WHICH IS HOW DID HE GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE.

IF HE DID ALL THOSE THINGS, WE COULD EASILY FIGURE OUT HOW DID

HE GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE. ANOTHER BIGGER, BROADER

QUESTION, BUT CERTAINLY I WOULDN'T FAULT THE TRUMP

ADMINISTRATION. BUT I DO HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR

THE DIA. WHY WAS HE GIVEN A SECURITY

CLEARANCE IF HE OBVIOUSLY DID WHAT I THINK, AT LEAST THE

EVIDENCE POINTS TO, VIOLATED

For more infomation >> Jason Chaffetz Scolds Flynn: 'You Can't Do This' | For The Record | MSNBC - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

The God of Halo! (A Unyshek Tribute!) - Duration: 0:30.

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

Song: Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) - Heuse & Zeus x Crona

For more infomation >> The God of Halo! (A Unyshek Tribute!) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nephritic Syndrome 5 : The Herb, Astragalus Root2 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Nephritic Syndrome 5 : The Herb, Astragalus Root2 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Giant AuthorTube Collab! What Was The First Story You Ever Wrote?✍📚 [CC] - Duration: 6:15.

Hello! My name is Stephen Alff and welcome back to Alffbooks!

And today we are here to do the Giant AuthorTube Collab!

Basically, it's a series of videos where we are answering questions and this is part 3.

There will be a playlist link in the description as well as links to all the people's channels

who are participating in this collab.

And yeah, let's get down to the question!

So the question for this video is what was the first story you ever wrote?

The first story I ever wrote was Famous Five fanfiction.

Based in the same world as the Famous Five, I just had 3 characters instead of 5 and otherwise,

very much the same story.

It was somewhere to start and I still have that, full of mistakes, written down version

in a copybook of a story that I never actually finished but it was a starting point!

And now I am going to put in the clips from other authortubers and their replies to this

question!

So, enjoy!

Suzanne: So, 7 mice that can speak English for some reason and they have to save the

world from these guys who are evil and planning on sending magic dust into the air

in order to enslave all of Humanity!

I was 6 and it came to me in a dream and I thought, this is amazing!

This is it!

This is going to be my novel!

And I wrote like half of it and it's on this dusty laptop somewhere, so if I ever plug

it back in I can salvage it but yeah, that was that!

Amy: Hello everyone, Amy here.

The first story I ever wrote was when I was 8 and it dealt with, we were given a prompt

in school about if we had a time machine what would you do?

And I obviously went back in time to dinosaurs and they could talk and we went to like 3

different places.

It was 10 pages and I was quite proud of myself when I was 8 with this story that was probably

horrible now if I read back on it!

Sam: Hey guys, Sam here!

My first ever story I wrote was in fact, I can't really remember from childhood but I

think, when I actually started writing, it was a werewolf story?

It was terrible, it was about 2 sisters that were kidnapped and yeah we just never speak

of that!

I still have it and it was terrible but yeah, that was the first story I ever wrote!

Victoria: Hey guys, Victoria here!

The first story I ever wrote, the first story I remember writing, was the haunted headless

horsemen!

I used to tell that story to my friends in first grade to try and scare them and I eventually

wrote it down and frightened my parents and teachers.

It was the beginning of a beautiful writing career although perhaps slightly questionable

for a 6-year-old!

Morgan: The first story that I ever created was about the doll Amazing Amy.

I took that and I started writing like adventures of Amy I guess.

And it was around the second grade and I would just tell stories about her life, her friends

and her family.

So yeah, stories about Amazing Amy was the first stories I ever created!

Jessica: The first story I ever wrote was actually fanfic of me in The Mummy returns

and it was called The Adventure.

Jo: Hi, I'm Jo!

The first story I ever wrote that I actually remember was about Thumper the rabbit.

I actually had a pet rabbit called Thumper and the book was an adventure where the rabbit

ended up in a washing machine and came out all fluffy.

I still really really remember this book.

I actually did it in the shape of the rabbit's head and cut out the ears and everything.

I was really little at the time.

Not quite sure how old but I'm guessing round about 7 years old.

Sade Rena: Hey everyone I'm Sade Rena.

And the first story that I have ever written was a story about 4 friends.

The main character moved from one city to another city to live with one parent who she

had no relationship with - her father - and once she moved there she had to, you know,

basically struggle to get settle in and she found 3 new friends who helped her, you know,

get adjusted into the new city.

Kelly: Hey guys, it's Kelly A Willard and my first story I ever wrote was a fanfiction

of All time low.

I posted it on Mibba back in 2005 and it was a one shot story and it was Alex and Jack

who were together and it was thundering and lightning and Jack he was scared of it and

he called Alex over and well you guys can guess the rest of the story.

So that was my first story I had ever written.

There you go guys!

Tamara: Hi, I'm Tamara.

My first short story was about a poor family of farmers they found a ring and that ring

led them to 3 wishes and a buttload of riches.

I wrote it when I was maybe, I was in elementary school and my mom really clung to that story

because later I found Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King and then my stories were not

nearly as sweet!

Stephen: That's all from us today.

I hope you enjoyed watching this video!

I will see you next week with another video!

And make sure to check out the playlist for this collab!

It's going to be very much fun to see what people answer to all the different questions!

That's all from me, bye!

For more infomation >> Giant AuthorTube Collab! What Was The First Story You Ever Wrote?✍📚 [CC] - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the Candidates: #1 Moon Jae-in - Duration: 12:14.

For more infomation >> Meet the Candidates: #1 Moon Jae-in - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

JAY Jay Strongwater "Delightful" Enamel Owl Pin - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> JAY Jay Strongwater "Delightful" Enamel Owl Pin - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

lily allen - fuck you (cover by the cold kid) - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> lily allen - fuck you (cover by the cold kid) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

US to North Korea: 'We will attack if you do any of THESE five things' - Duration: 3:24.

US to North Korea: 'We will attack if you do any of THESE five things'

THE US has laid out its red lines to North Korea – and warned it will attack if Kim Jong-un crosses them.

America will launch a pre-emptive strike against the Hermit Kingdom if it attacks a military base or gets anywhere near developing a missile capable of reaching the US mainland, Donald Trump's UN ambassador has revealed.

The US also warned Crazy Kim's trigger-happy regime against testing any other missiles, any nuclear weapons – or taking any other provocative action.

It is the first time Trump's administration has laid out the conditions which would force it to act. Unfortunately, the tubby tyrant is expected to cross at least one of the red lines today.

Nikki Haley, US ambassador to the UN, warned Kim against "picking a fight" with the America and "giving us a reason" to attack. She said: Were not going to do anything unless he gives us a reason to do something.

"So our goal is not to start a fight." **CLICK TO SEE EVIDENCE NORTH KOREAS ICBM IS FAKE**.

Asked under what conditions the US would launch a pre-emptive strike, she said: "If you see him attack a military base, if you see some sort of intercontinental ballistic missile, then obviously were going to do that.

"Right now, were saying: Dont test, dont use nuclear missiles, dont try and do any more actions.".

The envoy said Trump would "step in" if Kim fires a nuke or ICBM. But the Dear Leader shows no sign of stepping back from the brink of World War 3.

He is expected to test a nuke or a ballistic missile today to mark Military Foundation Day.

It is the 85th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People's Army – and the dumpy despot likes to celebrate big dates by trying out his new toys. **CLICK HERE TO SEE NORTH KOREAS NEW COMMANDO UNIT**.

Haley said Kim was trying to "flex his muscles" because he is under pressure. She said: I think hes just trying to show his strength to the people of his country – but its not going to work.".

Trump has sent his largest nuclear submarine, the USS Michigan, to join nuclear aircraft carrier the USS Carl Vinson and warships from South Korea and Japan massing off the North Korean coast.

For more infomation >> US to North Korea: 'We will attack if you do any of THESE five things' - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

[LukElliE 러클리 VLOG] 벤쿠버 다운타운 탐험 #1 Adventure in Downtown Vancouver - Duration: 10:50.

Hello everyone

Today is the 17th

Today is March 17th

I don't have any classes today

so I was at home all day and came to school just now

Ellie had classes from the morning

It's lunch time now so I packed our lunch

So now we are going to eat!

I'll be back!

Ellie is going to get some hot water

Today's menu is...

not much

rice, egg, vegetables,

canned tuna

and instant noodles

This is our school's cafeteria

You just have to say, "Can I get some hot water?"

Then do they pour it for us?

The instant noodle is ready!

No, not yet!

We got the water though

We have to wait for the noodles to cook

I thought it was ready~

Do you have forks?

No, I don't have forks

Then why did you tell me to bring only spoons?

Oh right

I'll bring it

Wait

I forgot the forks

Two forks

Did you bring them?

Yes, two forks

Yes, eat!

There's nothing much

I didn't have breakfast today

Really? I packed a lot of rice

Wow, what's all this?

Pepper paste, vegetables, egg, and sesame oil

and canned tuna and instant noodles

It looks yummy

Eat~

Thank you!

I should open mine too now

I like overcooked noodles and Ellie likes undercooked noodles

I think it's ready now

Dumplings?

No, no, do you want to eat dumplings?

[Mukbang begins]

Let's throw it away

So everyone, we just finished eating and came out

That's my school building

If you look across the street

There's a scientology building

Have you heard about it before?

Scientology is a religion that a lot of people believe in

It's well known because Tom Cruise apparently believes in it

Should we go this way?

Did it come from the States?

Yeah

What we are going to do today is...

Ellie had classes from 9AM

For me, I don't have any classes today

Ellie has classes again from 5PM

So we have some free time until 5PM

So we will show you a bit around downtown

We will try and introduce you to some places

The street we are walking on now is called Homer street

This is around our school

This hotel looks so vintage but decorated well

This is a hotel everyone

Ellie just said that this hotel looks so pretty

so we are showing it to you

And if you look here

You can see the logo 'BC Hydro' on this building

BC Hydro is like 'Hanjeon' in Korea

Stealing taxes

Your umbrella dropped

What is The Salvation Army?

Isn't it a charity?

It's a charity group

In Downtown Vancouver, there are lots of places to park on the street that you pay with coins

That Colosseum-looking building is the Vancouver Public Library

You can see the sign right there

Maybe not

If you look here, there's CBC

It's a Canadian broadcasting station

It's like KBS but the stations here are smaller

Record this!!

Why this?

It's funny

What is this?

It's a fountain

So we are at...

Is this H-Mart?

We showed you a Korean grocery store last time right?

There is also a Korean grocery store here in downtown

We will show you the H-Mart in downtown

We'll take you there now

There's a girl who's smoking in the middle of the street

There's a lot of people like this...

Can you see the red sign 'Japadog'?

It's a pretty popular place in Vancouver

It's a Japanese hot dog place so it's called 'Japadog'

It started as a small stand

But it became so popular that they were able to open a store

We'll show you next time of us eating Japadog

That one looks a bit weird

It's ice cream

It's a black sesami ice cream

It sounds yummy

No, the colour is kind of weird

So this is Japadog everyone

There's a place called Beard Papa's right next to Japadog

It's a bakery

I didn't know but Ellie says it's good here

This is very famous

I haven't tried anything except the cream puff

I think this is in Korea

Should we try it?

Oh, they have a flavour schedule

The flavour depends on what day of the week it is

Today is green tea and chocolate!

Let's try one

It's $2.75

We'll show you what this looks like

It smells like butter

Today's flavour is vanilla, green tea, and chocolate

One costs around 3,000 won ($3)

This is Beard Papa's cream puff

Try it

I have to film

How does it taste?

It's yummy

Your first impression?

It's not my first time trying this but it's good

More specifically?

It's yummy

More than that~

What does it taste like?

It tastes like I'm eating ice cream

Really?

It's cold

It's a bit sweet

Now, I will try it

The bread tastes like 'butter ring' (Korean snack)

It's too buttery

Then what would you rate out of 5?

I will give it a 2

2?

What would you rate it out of 5?

3.5

We just came out of Beard Papa's

We are going to H-Mart that's right beside it

I guess they sell shaved ice

Let's go up

If you liked the video that you just watched

please press thumbs up!

If you have something you would like to see

Then please leave it in the comments below

Please subscribe!

Thank you~~~~~

For more infomation >> [LukElliE 러클리 VLOG] 벤쿠버 다운타운 탐험 #1 Adventure in Downtown Vancouver - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

These 5 Things Will Happen When You Meet Your Soulmate - Duration: 6:48.

These 5 Things Will Happen When You Meet Your Soulmate

When you meet that special person who is the soulmate that you�re meant for, you can

expect special things to happen in your life.

To make sure that you are on the right track with your partner, read our article here.

If this person is indeed your twin flame, your ideal match and your destiny, you will

be in for a wonderful journey together.

A Gallup poll study shows that, �while marriage is losing much of its broad public and institutional

character, it is gaining popularity as a �SuperRelationship� � an intensely private spiritualized union,

combining sexual fidelity, romantic love, emotional intimacy and togetherness.�

As you and your soulmate bond, you will find that this one important romantic connection

will shape other things that will happen to you.

5 Things That Happen When You Meet Your Soulmate

1.

Miracles begin to happen.

When you have found the one who was meant for you, your soulmate, it can feel like a

miracle for you.

Why would it not be possible for other extraordinary things to happen?

With your new sense of love, fulfillment and belonging to another, you will begin to notice

other happy coincidences.

The connection of you to your soulmate was a part of your destiny.

Now that you are on the path to completing this part of your life�s purpose, other

pieces will begin to happen for you as well.

2.

Your soulmate helps you solve problems that you had no answer for before.

Not having a loving partner was like having a problem that needed to be solved.

Now that the hole in your heart has been made whole, you can focus your energy on other

things that need fixing

Neil Clark Warren, author of Date or Soul Mate?: How to Know if Someone is Worth Pursuing

in Two Dates or Less, says that your soulmate will be someone who is your financial partner

for life, roommate for life and joint parent to every child you will have for life.

When you have found a soulmate, these crucial decisions are no longer a concern for you.

Having someone to rely on that can support you in these ways relieves a huge burden.

With the help of your soulmate, you can both work to find solutions together.

Two minds and hearts are far better than one at overcoming any obstacle.

Your partner supports your dreams and wants you to be happy so they will focus their energy

on helping you do what needs to be done.

3.

You connect more deeply with friends and relatives.

Once you have met your soulmate, the other meaningful connections in your life become

more meaningful as well.

You have found a way to bond so deeply with one person that you appreciate the value of

that strong connection to people.

You begin to seek out opportunities to connect closely to the other special people in your

life.

You begin spending more time with family, asking your parents, relatives and friends

about their love lives.

You learn to appreciate the love that created you and your soulmate.

Friends who support your relationship will be ones that you keep, but anyone who feels

that you have not made the right match will be gone from your life quickly.

You have no room in your life for someone who can�t support your connection to your

true love.

4.

Love happens for other people around you too.

Once you have met your soulmate, you start to help others to see the possibility of love

connections around them.

The quality of a soulmate is now one of the most desirable traits in a partner, according

to a Gallup poll of men and women age 20 to 29.

Now that you have found your soulmate, you want your friends find their soulmates as

well and experience the happiness that you have.

Knowing yourself, your dreams, fears, values, morals, likes and dislikes is a good first

step to finding the right soulmate connection, according to Neil Clark Warren.

With your perspective on true love, and a good knowledge of your friend�s personality,

you can help them find mates that will feed their soul, not starve it.

5.

Your world view changes.

Your soulmate will begin to help you see things in a different way.

You have a positive, excited-about-what-the-future-holds outlook that you might not have had before.

Your soulmate has helped your heart open and you will be more forgiving, loving and accepting

of others as a result.

For more infomation >> These 5 Things Will Happen When You Meet Your Soulmate - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Boy turns grief for dad into service for others - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Boy turns grief for dad into service for others - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

IS THAT BONNIE?! | Night In The Woods Pt.6 - Duration: 20:33.

hello everyone it's me jayskibean and

welcome back to night in the woods now

last episode we met skeeps Cragen's

because we're coming in here with Greggy

to to do some crimes and we're gonna

find out what these crimes actually arm

Steve's Cragen's is like some kind of

like trashy got there talking about hot

dogs okay well what's going on guys so

this still works sometimes if you know

Beth whole seein ya she was in here like

six months ago and she swears to talked

Wow didn't even have to push the button

but I don't know how much they got put

in it you know Beth kinda there's a lot

of glue in here I guess worried what are

we talking about glue guys this is

uncomfortable rain okay ah what someone

locked the infant door I bet it was best

or Levi or the train trash so ah they

better not have stolen anything from the

abandoned grocery store with unlocked

doors what's behind this door anyway

could probably busted open or I can go

get my lockpicks tough i pet those like

a key or something whatever so he's just

gonna try to kick it down okay so John I

like find a key I'm gonna try to find a

key what are you doing what are you

doing trying to find something to help

bust down the door cool i'm looking for

a key because I'm smarter uh-huh but I

get to hit things crap there's keys up

there how do i get all i gotta climb

all right I see hit hit ok so I have to

jump here and then jump here oh wait

here here here oh no ok so i gotta like

have a booster wait bling okay I think I

got I think got an idea one point ah

just missed it ok I gotta go a little

later than that that's it huh yeah

alright cool ah so hard to jump in

puzzles oh good save me forever to do

those guys I'm so sorry oh ok down boom

that'll do no wonder this place went

under people leaving he's all over the

place don't mind if I do found the keys

I am the keymaster I will unlock your

ass whoa yeah I heard what I heard that

about you everybody's talking crap i did

both beating on the door now guys I got

the keys don't worry about it you idiot

stop kicking before you break your

femurs or something I'm not an idiot

yeah sorry hey idiot and Greg stop

kicking I got keys where'd you get the

office up there no wonder this place

went under leaving keys all over the

place that's exactly what I thought

really is I'm upset that we thought like

the exact same words I thought it better

all right let's go see what kind of glue

where are we doing crimes with this guy

robbers can't be choosers they really

can you know I can hear you right what

is this it's like for five nights at

Freddy's stuff

oh god these guys I was both terrified

and super end of these things when they

put them out front they moved it looks

so tiny when they're in pieces I don't

know man they're still pretty big we're

smaller in pieces too too real I hope

you get chopped up by a chopper I hope

you get chopped up by a blunt chopper

you two are weird okay we're stealing

one of these is it even stealing it's

better if we think of it as stealing

cool ah ah ah are you okay ah dude what

I can't pick they all look great you get

one that's the deal hurry up they look

like something they like animatronics

from five nights at Freddy's mixed with

like how their eyes are from bindi and

egg machine this is what it looks like

they're at little Pacman eyes oh let me

pick let me pick I want the funny

because it looks like yeah god I

remembered these being less horrifying

they were tall and they were taught then

couldn't see their faces got a look at

your ladies faces I think this one's

kind of cute oh he thinks it's cute

Steve your disease but I want it though

I do I have to look at the other ones Oh

greenie here I used to have dreams about

this thing sex dreams probably best you

could get probably do frogs even have

sex now they got like eggs or something

you two are really really dumb jeez why

does she get the pig why is this such a

thing why is this is taking forever

scare kids by my entire ass what go

legally brain dead from lack of oxygen

due to choking on my entire ass what

classic that's right Steve classic oh my

god can't we just get this done already

pretty cool pig yeah pretty all right

didn't he use to hold like sausage links

or something yeah that's messed up each

his own kind her own kind whatever PC

police pc yourself into traffic Steve

anyway cannibal Pigman cannibal pink

okay so I want this one which 1i bad

decisions that real actually means

something you picked up the tuxes and we

wore for junior prom okay yeah I'm

pretty good at it remember how Tim

Whitley road that giant tractor in to

homecoming totally so did you pick dude

give me time I totally did oh cool okay

kids we're gonna go with I'm gonna go

with the rapid hand cool cool mecha bun

finally I'll shut up Steve you know what

I ain't carrying nothing see you ladies

Steve get found dead Punk's gonna lock

us in he says Punk's like it's a bad

thing I don't care he's scum and a

criminal and anyway I think he's bad

news from the start hmm yes what deal

did you make with him he's allowed to

shoplift whatever he wants from the snap

Falcon while I'm working seeker battle

all the way some people that's messed up

I'm gonna lose your job so should we

like smash a window and get out of here

do I get to keep the bunny mask all I do

do you think is huge oh god I still

smell like glue my neighbors are gonna

think I'm on drugs or just like gluing

the hell out of some shit okay so we're

really carrying this thing of the stairs

this is gonna be great you are so gonna

die hahahaha you're gonna get squashed

like a pancake haha but seriously don't

kill me watch the watch me and i'll give

you the signals Roger Roger okay so is

this another mini game

okay it's like red light green light oh

this is good sorry about that that was

kind of awesome well I'm glad you didn't

get killed I would totally haunt this

entire stairwell ready to go yep oh

you're so nice why are we going the

opposite direction though that's

confusing I love games like this there

are like full of little mini games

that's how ukulele is too I guess that's

almost full size games all right I mean

it's still at indie game technically but

it's like why are we going back to how I

bro but it's still it's still like full

sized for an indie game is pretty big

like developers put a lot of work into

it Oh goes good yeah we made it all

right so we only had to do once to all

we have another one I'm so tired I know

right remember like I worked a whole day

before doing this you sit on your ass

all day I bet only part of it I stand a

lot my arms are dead dude my entire body

is dead dude uh let's get this over with

okay let's do this

we got this all right you're good now

right you're gonna get fatigued if you

keep waiting that long we got this

sexually isn't that hard I don't know

what's wrong with me is something about

button mashing and me and my brain is

like so distracted by other stuff like

talking to you guys that I just cook

what I press the right button how'd you

fall I did though I don't rock I let's

go okay whatever bro I did though I

totally did press the right button just

for the record ok so i guess if you wait

too long he'll fall oof ok let's go all

right so i got to pay attention I got to

stop looking at the camera and I gotta

pay attention I do it quick cuz if you

don't do it fast enough he'll fall

that's got to be it so this is focused

time we start out one more staircase to

go ok uh this is stressing me out

because I'm like I don't want to fall

again

why are we going down don't good that oh

oh my god it's cuz I wanted him to go up

so I hit I want to die I feel you i'm

not sure we didn't die this is hell this

is a literally hell we are the Damned ok

we doing this yeah let's do it please

let's get this out of the way because

this sucks yeah that's right yeah kemah

nah just go up just go up just go right

it's good to sleep yeah yeah yeah yeah

yeah yes ok I think we have one more

note we're done ok I'm gonna have to go

look up how to fix this angus is it back

till tomorrow night I'll think about it

later when I go get some food hells yes

the society 'gwyrth overalls on the on

the couch if you didn't see it too bad

you didn't snap your spine too bad your

arms didn't get ripped off too bad you

weren't horribly disfigured keypad you

didn't fall and break your teeth on a

stair too bad you didn't get trapped

under the box to not finished and then

buried alive in a building fire keypad

you take Carl to event to escape the

fire and get cooked ah good times that

still smell glue think about something

else I can't I think I'm high from the

glue think about cut peer or what was

that they have this thing when you were

at school this one Church in town would

seldom during whatever holiday I don't

know what that is I don't know how to

say it feast at the perpetual p rocky

top Pierre Pierre I'll get one yo dude

what open your mouth why trust me true

friendship is this all right stay just

like that ok ok let's take something and

throw it into his mouth right yum oh

it's also nom nom nom nom I how loud

this is I set all these minigames

omnomnomnom them Oh Greggy oh my face am

I fish bad at all these minigames okay

no I was doing good for like a second

there we go I'm nom nom nom so what do i

do I just keep getting it yeah I have a

lager haha I don't know I is so slutty

um get out out of her game a majority of

those made it into my mouth I'm so happy

all right I think I might be sick true

friendship letting your friend make you

sick true bros true bros I feel like

this is the first time we've just gotten

a hangout how's it feel I mean a very

sore in a smell like glue real good save

dude so how things been good we're

seeing you with a regular job that you

like to go go to what like to go to okay

yeah working on the plan the plan right

harbor right harbor yeah we're gonna

move to brian harper since when a year

or so now that's why we're working like

seven days a week but when are you

moving i think in the spring that's like

a few months away yeah oh you should

come visit when we get settled in is it

Frank arbor like really expensive not if

you live in a terrible neighborhood I'll

make it so cool we visited in the summer

just like record stores and weird bars

and everyone's cool in like 30 that's

like where I got my tattoo what yeah

it's a sheep said his sheep yep why a

sheep the tattooed guy was all like all

da hah whoa and

didn't even hurt you have a tattoo

you're moving too bright Harbor yeah Oh

What's Wrong nothing how long do you

think you're staying in town I don't

know or not long gonna move 20 way to

North cold and losers and hot cocoa oh

we can come visited the summer yeah it

was really great hanging with you

tonight I've been really bored like

boring lately it's been really boring

lately haven't done a crime in a long

time why Angus the plan can't go to

Brighton Harper if I get caught or fired

you're all adult now I'm bona fide I'm

gonna go I think good call we needed

igloo I think you stuck up the diner and

wouldn't be the first time I missed you

you too bro all right so I get to go

home now crimes with Evan Scribbins and

Greg rules okay What's Up dad heard you

had a while till I'm last night I didn't

drink it works better if you let me in

cuse you first right here's my hangover

cure not drinking the night before Wow

hold on let me write that down it's

complicated i know Oh dad I guess I'm

gonna go to bed now bedtime hey yes

alright guys i'm gonna go ahead and

finish the episode off there well I want

to wait and see if I have a dream or

something first maybe maybe I'll have a

dream probably probably gonna have a

dream oh yes I am having a dream well

that's nice so now we're actually in the

woods right now

this is pretty cool it kind of looks

like our town but then again is oh is

this where the longest night stuff comes

into play so can I talk to this person I

can't ah whoa the dreams are weird oh

this is so cool okay this game is

gorgeous like there's so much cool stuff

in this game it this is reminding me of

the supplementals like heavy reminding

me of the supplementals maybe this is

all this constellation it's really cool

so I wonder what's up with these dreams

anyway like this is awesome I like this

see this is why I've been playing the

game and it's so cool that it has like

that modern drama type stuff along with

this kind of stuff which is like the

really cool subtle like feels to the

introduced to the game this is awesome

it's like a nice little musical

Boing Boing okay so i could just walk

down this one now it's just so cool

amith say they did so good on the music

and stuff in this game

it's awesome

so this guy going to talk down

maybe no

oh ok they're all Lynn whoa what's that

set a giant bear

oh that is so cool Wyatt

that's awesome that was awesome that was

only like three minutes but that was

awesome though so cool all right guys I

really gotta finish the episode off here

now um I hope you guys enjoyed is that

little nice little three minute is

session that we had going on there with

the musical geniuses in the dream and

the constellation and smells also that

was those pretty it was great so if you

guys did enjoy make sure you select that

like button underneath the video and

until next time I'll see you guys later

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét