today I have four ways that make the
Pathfinder tool an amazing and crucial
tool within Adobe Illustrator
what is that people come from satori
graphics back again it was another
graphic design tips video always thought
I just want to say thank you say my
stove on your comments on my videos
people who'd be feedback and offer
suggestions really make things a lot
easier for me I'll make these videos to
help others and the see feedback shows
me I'm reaching people I'd love to see
the hours I put into this are worthwhile
so thank you to everyone who's engaged
with my content so the illustrator par
finder tool do you ever use yourself if
so how often do you use it it is widely
known among designers as easily within
the top five tools at the illustrator
house offer today I'm showing you four
ways that it is truly amazing how it can
be used before we look at the four
reasons as to what the path line into is
amazing what is the Pathfinder tool
exactly a default it is hidden an
opening of the window and then
Pathfinder you see this panel here you
can then unite subtract intersect and
exclude create new and interesting caves
which can be so useful for various
different design dogs or interests the
core of this code lets you use two or
more shapes to create different shapes
or outcomes
sometimes if you be daunting or annoying
to have to use the pen tool in
Illustrator
if you know how to use the Pathfinder
panel and you can save yourself this
hassle
one example would be if you wanted to
make a crescent shape you don't need to
even go near the pencil simply make two
circles and then layer them like so
using the minus front option you can cut
into the bottom circle leaving yourself
a present there are so many situations
such as this one you can save yourself
the hassle of using the pen tool I
cannot pan how many logo design projects
that I've used the Pathfinder tool on I
would estimate is probably around 95
percent of them if not more let's take
this recent local designer created I
started off with a circle and then I
made shapes with a pencil and I use the
- run option to cut into the circle it
is a really great way to create brand
identity logo marks emblems and symbols
I'm not digital artists as such but I'm
fully aware the power that the
Pathfinder tool can bring to this area
of graphic design if you know much about
drawing on paper artists often use this
method of drawing shapes and then
combining them to make a person for
example with the Pathfinder you can make
the initial shapes and then combine them
the you know option and then edit them
from here you can save it all the time
if you combine shapes in this way for
our artwork
I love hand lettering and typography I
think it was typography about the
passion for graphic design with me in
the first place I've made a video on
this technique in the past so click the
card in the corner put in that look into
this technique you can make shapes and
then lay them at the top of your type
and use a management option or exclude
to jazz up your hands your typography
you
so did you find my video on four ways I
made the Pathfinder to illustrate
amazing useful if so let me know in the
comment section below and either like on
your way out
remember to subscribe for future
graphical design our blades and until
next time design your future today peace
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét