Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

And, the stage is set!

I'm Marc Sievers and this is From My Kitchen to Yours - Table for Two edition!

On tonight's menu Amaretto Sour Martinis and Fried Blue Cheese Olives.

Perfect for a coffee table cocktail party for two!

One of my favorite restaurants in Chicago is RL.

They used to have on their menu delectable fried blue cheese olives.

And one night they just vanished, and I thought I have to make these at home.

And luckily I figured it out!

So I have everything ready, so let's get started!

So to make fried blue cheese olives at home you need to start out with really good blue

cheese olives, from the store.

You're going to pat them dry to get some of that excess brine off.

And then, I've run them through a little bit of egg wash, which is an egg beaten up with

a little bit of water.

And some plain old-fashioned bread crumbs.

I like to get all of the olives breaded before I start frying because once you fry it goes

pretty quick!

So, this makes sure that you don't burn the olives, and you get to serve them all at the

same time nice and warm.

So, I have canola oil in a small sauce pan that I've heated on high heat to 350 degree

F, and I've used a candy thermometer to make sure that it's nice and accurate.

And instead of just dropping the olives willy-nilly into hot oil, I like to put them in a little

Chinese strainer and, I don't know, do three or four at a time.

If you do too many you run the risk of the oil splattering up and also cooling it down

too quickly.

So, I like to just drop them in very slowly, and then you'll know they're done when they're

nice and crispy!

So, I'd say those are nice and golden.

I'm going to put them onto some paper towels to cool, and move on to the next batch.

Oh!

Last one!

These look so good!

They're going to be perfect with my Amaretto Sour Martinis.

So, I lived in Boston years ago, and I used to work for a department store.

And on Friday nights I used to go with my friends to the Fairmont Copley Plaza hotel

and order the only drink I knew how to order, which was an Amaretto Sour Martini, because

it was my father's favorite.

So, I've mastered how to make them at home.

They pair perfectly with my blue cheese olives, and best of all it requires no little eye

drops of ingredients, or crazy measuring.

It's really about throwing everything into a shaker!

First, start by taking six ounces of Amaretto, two ounces of lime juice, two ounces of freshly

squeeze lemon juice, and a tablespoon of honey.

Put his little hat on, and we're going to shake it for 60 seconds!

It's longer than you realize, but really worth the work-out.

(Sigh) It really is a lot of work!

(laughs)

Well, I have my Amaretto Sour Martinis, my Fried Blue Cheese Olives, and I'd say I'm

ready for a coffee table cocktail party for two!

For more tips, recipes, and to learn more about my new book Table for Two, and my YouTube

series From My Kitchen to Yours head over to marcsievers.com.

But, first it's time for me and you to get a little boozy baby!

Oldie but a goodie! (kiss) Bye guys!

Ah!

I could drink these all *bleep* day!

Maybe I will!

For more infomation >> The Perfect Cocktail Party Pair - Fried Blue Cheese Olives & Amaretto Sour Martinis - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Alis-clips with random teamers - Duration: 2:47.

I want revenge!!

hah

For more infomation >> Alis-clips with random teamers - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 BETA - WHEN YOU CAN EXPECT WW2 BETA GAMEPLAY - Duration: 3:15.

who says you can't double up what're

they leave a like guys let's see if we

can smash 20 likes for this video leave a

comment or what you think about the bait

as a world war two beta that is what

we're gonna be found out today anyways I

always talk too much in the intro you

guys already know let's get into this

video alright guys so skipping the intro

for this video since the second up work

throughout the day or maybe not I'm not

sure know what's gonna happen by the way

guys to be we got some more marketing

material from gamestop so my last video

leaders today I was talking about some

more marketing material that covers the

pro edition for world war two you know

what's going to be in it what is it

going to have so guys today we have some

official official news about the beta so

before we be getting reddit leash and

stuff like that but today we actually

have some gamestop marketing material

for the world war two beta just so you

guys know it's going to be ps4 first you

guys probably already seen the image and

I'm talking about it right now it's

going to be on ps4 first engine seizes

PlayStation exclusives pre ordering you

to access to the private beta first on

PlayStation 4 again this is no surprise

egg village of black ops 3 and infinite

warfare so yeah and again it says

November third on the top of it this is

basically confirmed hundred percent that

it's gonna be released on November third

all right listen the world of review is

covered outs of our guys will see you

guys will see everything I've said it's

gonna be trust that this back two months

ago when I said it's gonna be one or two

and it is so

all right I'll chill down i'll come down

I don't know what I was doing it but

yeah guys I'm getting really really

excited about this fighting boots on the

ground they having to deal with shitty

cold three games for the past three

years you guys do not know how that

feels unless you've been playing it with

Pitino so you guys know field if you

guys haven't playing advanced perfect

like I things in a walker okay I'll stop

talking basically it's been hard okay

but not to just finally see some closure

feel so good also in some more very very

important formation I forgot to tell you

guys the image also says that the legal

information will be the minimum for the

beta only three days now I'm not sure if

the actually that is actual I'm thinking

it is but we still don't have like a

press release from sledgehammer yet

until we get the world reveal tomorrow

anyways guys hope you guys enjoy the

video if you guys emissions people like

booty video very stale Vienna yeah I see

you guys on the next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 BETA - WHEN YOU CAN EXPECT WW2 BETA GAMEPLAY - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Free Yourself from Bad Memories - Duration: 4:36.

Free Yourself From Bad Memories

Hello this is Adriana James from NLPCoaching.com You know what, it takes a

huge effort to free yourself from bad memories but when you do you're going to

realize that you are far more capable than you thought you were

isn't that the truth. Years ago I didn't admit that I had bad memories

I didn't want to admit it but I was hurt in the past trying to climb the

proverbial corporate ladder when my career in my business didn't work as

good as I wanted my relationship wasn't the perfect one that I imagined it to be

and instead of facing that I kind of put those emotions away put them somewhere

separated because I wanted to "be positive"

well haven't we all told be positive be positive all the time like but being

positive doesn't mean that you need to shy away from those things which I

did because I thought that if I face my negative emotions are look weak and I

didn't want to look weak

who does? who does want to look weak? so I said I'm not gonna do this, I'm not gonna

do it and I don't want to pay attention to that at all but it didn't work

you know what it didn't work at all we have the student in a training check

this one he was in his fifties and he said I don't have any negative emotions

and the best things that happened to me I well they happen they are in the past

who cares

I said did you have a big one he said I had one with a telephone company where I

really felt angry but I'm not angry now it happened and we said to him well you

know what go back to the time we visit that memory and tell me what you feel

and he said you know I'm really really angry and I feel like I'm powerless all

in fact like this man you know what I put those memories aside been decided

not to revisit them but one day people started telling me you know what you just

don't look happy and I didn't even realize I didn't seem to notice but deep

down I didn't feel happy because those memories are

you there somewhere in them in the memories those negative emotions are

lurking in the unconscious mind given this was way before I learned an NLP

Time Line Therapy® because after that I did let go of all of that but you see in

order to let go of something first of all you need to find out what it is

right

so in order to let go of something that happened in your past or that has

affected you in the past you need to figure out what is there and many times

things from the past most of the time things from the past affect us in the

present are your past negative emotions impacting you right now and don't be too

quick to say no by the way I was one of those people and so are many

participants in our trainings and they are surprised when they find out how

much of an impact their past makes on their present and future so I devised a

questionnaire to help you find out those things if your negative emotions from

the past have an effect on you today

so this questionnaire will assist you to figure out

are those things really of importance to me?

Am I prisoner of my past negative emotions and overall you will find out that many

of the things from the past actually do have an affect on you

so there is something you can do right now to find out if you are in the same

situation I was here is a way you can help yourself with this take the

questionnaire the questionnaire is part of my Time Line Therapy® made easy book

which are making available to you take the questionnaire and the results will

show you immediately how much your emotional state from the past influences

your outcome your performance in your behavior today you might be surprised by

what you find

Be Well

For more infomation >> Free Yourself from Bad Memories - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways to Get Perfect Abs With Just a Chair - Duration: 2:10.

5 Ways to Get Perfect Abs With Just a Chair

To build the perfect beach body, you don�t need to waste money on expensive fitness centers,

special diets, or weight loss creams.

All you need is a chair and 10 minutes of exercise a day.

We at Bright Side suggest you try these five simple exercises to get rid of belly fat quickly.

1.Twists

Stand behind a chair, and place your hands on its back.

Take a few steps back, slightly bending your knees until your chest is parallel to the

floor.

Slowly turn to the left, lifting your left hand over your ear.

Repeat 20 times, alternating sides.

2.Floor Twists

Lie on your back, move closer to the chair, and put your feet on it.

Put your hands behind your head.

Using your ab muscles, raise your shoulder blades off the floor, and touch your right

knee with your left elbow.

Repeat 20 times, alternating sides.

3.Leg Raises

Sit at the edge of the chair, bend your knees, and place your palms behind you.

Move your buttocks slightly forward so they don�t touch the chair.

Raise the straight left leg, keeping it parallel to the floor.

Repeat 20 times, alternating legs.

4.Plank

Lean on the edge of the chair, straighten your body in a line, and take the position

of the plank.

Keep your back straight.

Hold the plank for 30 seconds.

Try increasing the time by 10 seconds every day.

5.Squats

Upright straight arms at the edge of a chair.

Bend your knees at 90 degrees, and place your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.

Bend your elbows, and lower down.

Then raise back completely straightening your arms.

Repeat 20 times

For more infomation >> 5 Ways to Get Perfect Abs With Just a Chair - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Always Take The High Road - Duration: 2:31.

Hey guys Shane here.

Today I want to talk to you about taking the high road.

Always, always, always, take the high road no matter what.

If someone says something and they are spreading lies about you or saying hurtful things about

you and it gets back to you.

Walk away.

Don't even bother.

I was guilty of this in the past.

I used to do that a lot.

Someone would say something about me and I'd get in an argument or it would get back to

me and I would always counter with something.

I would try to go back stronger.

I had to win.

Looking back at that now, those are moments that I'm not proud of.

I said some of the worst things of my life to people.

Things that I regret.

I didn't take the high road, I always wanted to win.

As time went on, I realized that it is not worth it.

It really isn't.

It's not worth stooping yourself to their level.

The reason why I bring this up now is because just yesterday I was talking to someone who

knew someone from my past and mentioned to me all these things that was said about me

and spreading rumors.

I was able to just shrug it off.

I just smile and shake my head at it.

It doesn't make me angry at all.

Guess what?

I'm proud of that.

I'm proud that I can do that.

And I'm proud of all the moments, that I've been able to take the high road, in situations

where I could have easily came back with truthful things and hurt someone.

Ruined their reputation, but I didn't do that, because I wouldn't have been proud of myself.

So my advice to you, if you want to be happy in your life and proud of who you are, is

to always take the high road.

Don't worry about, what people think about you because the people who love you, and the

people who will always be there for you, they know you.

They know you and they will support you, no matter what comes out.

So if someone says something bad about you or if someone is spreading rumors about you,

smile and shrug it off.

Even if don't feel like smiling and shrugging it off, just do it.

Always take the high road.

That's all I have for now my friends if you like this video please share it with people,

hit that like button below and make sure you go and sign up for my newsletter, my email

list, I have all kinds of tips for you, I'll leave a link for you in the description below.

Til next time everyone, take care.

For more infomation >> Always Take The High Road - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Global Stress Summit - Duration: 0:27.

Hey Everybody, Kurt Othmer from EEG Info

And, I got to be interviewed by Dr. Heidi Hanna this week

And, she is doing a Global Stress Summit

So, we all have stress in our lives

And, a lot of us are professionals working with stress

So there are a whole lot of tools, some excellent speakers in this summit

The link is below, click that, join us!

I'm obviously talking about neurofeedback in this conference

And I hope you'll come hear me

the link is below, Thank you so much!

For more infomation >> Global Stress Summit - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Words Are Magic Spells Why You Practice the Occult Every Day - tech and science - Duration: 3:05.

Words Are Magic Spells: Why You Practice the Occult Every Day

Since I started writing about the occult world and magic (magick), I have received emails

from readers saying that they are uncomfortable with the word occult and the idea of magic

spells.

What these readers and most people of the world do not �innerstand� is that they

practice the occult and the art of magic every day.

The fact that most people on Earth know how to write or speak a language is proof that

most of us practice the occult on a daily basis.

For example, each letter of the English language was created using sacred geometry.

In addition, the sound of each letter was created using sacred sound.

In other words, the letters of the English alphabet were created using occult knowledge,

and therefore when you use the English language, you also practice the occult.

Be aware that occult knowledge can be used for good or evil purposes.

Other things that prove people practice the occult on a regular basis are holidays and

birthdays.

If you celebrate holidays and birthdays, you practice the occult.

If you read the Bible, you practice the occult.

By just reading the words in this article, you are practicing the occult.

For strong evidence of what I just said in this paragraph, read my empowering articles

titled How Words Can Be Used as Magic Spells and Why a Birthday Is a Celebration for the

Birth of a Corpse.

Dictionary.com defines the word occult using these exact words: �of or relating to magic,

astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.�

If you want to really innerstand what a word means, you need to investigate nearly all

of its definitions and study other important words related to the word you are investigating.

You also need to investigate the origins of that word.

One of the origins of the word occult comes from the Latin word occultus, meaning �hidden,

concealed, secret�.

Etymologically, the word occult simply means �hidden� or �secret�.

The following video does a good job of explaining why words can be used as magic spells.

Be aware that by embedding the video in this article does not mean that I agree with everything

in it, especially the second half of the video.

This section of the video has a different speaker who talks about magic spells and believes

he holds the �spear of destiny�.

Personally, I feel that he has an ego problem.

As always, use your intuition and critical thinking skills to discern the following video.

For more empowering information on the powers of words, read my enlightening book on

word magic.

For more infomation >> Words Are Magic Spells Why You Practice the Occult Every Day - tech and science - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

TRUMP Mansions More Luxurious Than The White House - Duration: 2:10.

Reality TV star in his own right, the billionaire has enough money to not only open new businesses, but also completely fail and still manage to live a luxurious life all the while being the President.

3. Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida

Mar-a-Lago combines both home and work for Donald Trump. In case you missed it, he gave his speech from there after winning 3 states' primaries.

The lavish property that is also a private club and spa is estimated at $200 million, and brings profit of around $15 million a year.

2. Trump Tower Penthouse, Trump Tower, New York

Just one level lower there is a vacant penthouse that was listed this February for a modest $23 million.

If you want to be very close neighbors with The Donald, or just pay for the bragging rights of Michael Jackson once being a tenant here, go for it.

As a bonus, you get equal number of bedrooms and bathrooms? there are four of each- and the views of Central Park and the Empire State Building.

1. Le Chateau des Palmiers, Plum Bay Beach, St. Maarten

He described it as "one of the greatest mansions in the world", and we can totally see why.

The $19.7 million property stands tip-toeing the Caribbean Sea, and drowns in lavish greenery carefully managed around the estate.

Occupying five acres on Plum Bay Beach, the villas boast 9 bedrooms, an air-conditioned fitness center, a tennis court, and, as the listing suggests, a personal chef, butler, and "daily laundress."

For more infomation >> TRUMP Mansions More Luxurious Than The White House - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Melbourne Part 2! | Purikura, Riding on a Carriage and Saying Goodbye :( - Duration: 17:25.

Let me have a look at myself in the camera screen~

I'm filming a drama!

You are the female lead~ (Sorry that the audio weridly cut out there)

It will empty your card

Ohh, really?

When you get on the tram, swipe, when you get off, swipe.

Walk this way, this way!

Oh okay, this way!

Remeber, you MUST swipe your card!

Otherwise (if you don't swipe off), they will completely empty your card of all credit! (Melbourne is scary)

Anyway, I don't have much money on my card.

You're a girl from a rich family (this is what she said, which to be honest I didn't understand at the time hahaha - I thought she said "Zhu Jia Xiao Jie, not Fu Jia Xiao Jie lol)

It's too BRIGHT :(

Does Melbourne and Brisbane have any accent?

Accent?

Accent? Yeah, there is some accent (difference in accent across Australia)

Really, there is.

Sooo, even English has accents then. (In Australia)

I think all of the restaurants will be inside the Shopping Malls.

It will be busier

~They're just making comments about the food~

Yeah this... (street)... It should be over there!

Here should be good! (Trying to find a spot to take some pics!)

Are you ready?!

Started filming!

She said "Anna, what are you looking for?"

It's so expensive here! They sell everything too expensive.

I'll take a bite~

This one's not beautiful!

This one seems okay! It's pretty big. (As in the pictures you get to keep are big)

Miao is going to cook for us!

Filming an advertisement lol

There's so many!

This one is the prettiest!

Let's buy one too! (Carrigae)

and then you don't need this carriage, just have the horse and your customers can sit behind you.

(If we have a carriage), I will drive and you can sit back here and talk to them hahahaha

She will now explain to you what the Chinese delicacy "烤鱼 Fried Fish" is~

This morning, we will be eating Chinese porridge!

Very healthy.

Porridge, if you add these things, it will be tasty!

And then over here ... we have ... Yuki!

Don't be this way~

Don't treat me this way, okay? Treat me a little bit better.

She's cutting some potato!

For the 土豆丝 - Chinese dish consisting of slivers of potato mixed with chilli, soy sauce, vinegar etc.

And then in here... We have... Miao!

For more infomation >> Melbourne Part 2! | Purikura, Riding on a Carriage and Saying Goodbye :( - Duration: 17:25.

-------------------------------------------

Here is a Simple And Natural Way To Stop Snoring That Hardly and You Should Definitel try this - Duration: 3:39.

Here is a Simple And Natural Way To Stop Snoring That Hardly and You Should Definitel try this

For more infomation >> Here is a Simple And Natural Way To Stop Snoring That Hardly and You Should Definitel try this - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Cool Science Experiments That You Could Do In Home -- PetroSains Show Competition 2017 - Duration: 13:39.

*Nooo!Why!?Not again!

JIng YI's mum:Be careful girls!

For more infomation >> Cool Science Experiments That You Could Do In Home -- PetroSains Show Competition 2017 - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

Group Counseling for Teen Girls with Anxiety, Depression or Low Self-Esteem - Duration: 2:13.

I'm Mallory Grimste, Licensed Clinical Therapist from Woodbridge, CT. So I have a Teen Girls

Therapy Group. It's for teenagers that are dealing with any Depression, Anxiety, Low Self Esteem

and basically the main reason why I created this group for these girls is I was finding

time after time that my clients were coming in here and feeling so alone and feeling like

nobody else got them that they didn't have friends who understood and I wanted to be

like "Oh if you could just meet my other clients!" You would realize there are way more people

and that it is actually way more common to feel this way and hopefully help get you unstuck.

So I find that a source of a lot of my teenage clients with when they're feeling badly about themselves

is usually it's because they've had an experience, usually at a younger where a friend was not

as kind to them as they could have been or they experience something that could be potentially

traumatic where they're not feeling secure in whatever they were feeling good about.

There is actually some research that shows that girls' self-esteem peaks at age 9 and then

after that it starts to take a dip and the rates for teenage depression are actually

increasing way more for girls. As a therapist that works with teenagers my hope is that

for this generation that they can feel better about themselves, have more healthy relationships

and feel good about their accomplishments so that they're not down-talking themselves

So that's why group therapy can be a really healthy, wonderful experience to get that practice in

For more infomation >> Group Counseling for Teen Girls with Anxiety, Depression or Low Self-Esteem - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Watch_Dogs 2 - Free April Update & No Compromise trailer - Duration: 2:44.

Alright people, drop what you're doing and gather'round!

Hi, what are we looking at here?

Are you ready for DedSexxx?

Hey yo, I didn't think this was your style…

Relax

It's a branding problem

The director is a real art house shit stain, and stalker extraordinaire

Turns out jaikofski uses illegal Russian immigrants in some of his films,

trading passports for performances.

He's filming down the street at BDSMania.

I'll head there and do a little sabotage.

Make it spectacular Marcus.

It's time to join Dedsec. It's your initiation!

Ohhh, shit!

Burn their shit to the ground Baby!

Sitara, my alien sex-tentacle robot got me into BDSM's bookeeping.

I named him Pokey.

For more infomation >> Watch_Dogs 2 - Free April Update & No Compromise trailer - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

| HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS | Fuss-Free Womaniya - Duration: 5:41.

So, if I were to tell you that I am a cool person

and I don't stress at all, I take as they come.

Would you believe me?

No, right?

Because If I say so, I would be outright fooling you!

Dude!

Stress is such an unavoidable part of modern life; no one

literally, no one is free from its clutches.

Hello, everyone. This is madhu singh and you are watching fuss free womaniya!!!

Today's episode's prime goal

is to help you all deal with stress easily!

Well, as you all know, No one in this world

is stress-free. Some people get tensed over their

academic performance, some worry about the dress they have to

the dress they have to wear at a party. Even though they have like

20 options to choose from

And then some stress about their relationship with someone they adore.

There are countless reasons for stress,

Different people, and different reasons for stress.

Stress takes away a huge part of our life

ruins it completely. And you know there is only one person

to blame it on for it and

that is us, yeah! We weave such

such negative stories in our minds

of situations that didn't happen

and build up tension, that it eventually

ends up eating us. It not only causes damage to us emotionally,

but also starts to pave a way for memory loss

and depression. We become forgetful,

we forget about the meetings or

some class project

further adding to our list of stress.

It impairs our memory and makes us bad at decision making.

Another thing, our irregualr mood swings

and those constant bouts of

hopelessness and worthlessness

breeds frustration!

I am sure you

are familiar with that feeling of being upset or annoyed

of not being able to do things your way

Yeah, those those feelings are actually

an end product of stress!

And that phenomenon is called Frustration!

It originates from not getting what we want, or how we

want certain things to be like, or a certain person to behave.

It's quite unfortunate when we are unable to cope up when

things don't go our way. One of the reasons

for frustration is when our beliefs,

values or our thoughts are questioned,or ignored or outright rejected.

Yes, being stressed and frustrated is natural

but it's also unhealthy. it causes headaches,

fatigue, sleep and weight problems

and along with it comes another set of repercussions too.

To be fair, not all stress is bad.

Stress helps us to increase our focus, makes us alert

when facing dangerous situations.

It makes us think hard to get out of it.

It can also help us to meet our tasks and motivate us

to reach our goals.

So to help you get over the annoying situations,

I will give you a lowdown that should help you in the long run.

Firstly, you should know that the pressure to be better

or to do better than others causes great amount of stress.

So, release yourself

from unwanted drama and

unhealthy competitions. Your prime goal should be to

improve yourself and not to bring someone down

Your life mantra should be, You do yours and let others do theirs!

Now, If things don't happen your way

do not fret or indulge in self-grief and let it get the better of you.

Try to reason with yourself, and think of

how you could have managed or avoided the situation

or how you could make it better.

Focus on the solutions and not on the problems

Because,

problems will only invite only problems.

and solutions will invite only solutions.

So try to shift your focus by engaging yourself

in activities that will not only benefit you but also make you calm and happy.

Moving on, so there is this little exercise

that I do, when I get upset

or annoyed and cannot find my way around, I release my anger

through

writing down down whatever

crosses my mind at that moment. And when I am done

writing, I give it a read and then tear the paper.

That way,

I am

able to subdue my anger to a certain point

and gradually get over the negative situation all by myself.

So next time, If you find yourself in a

similar situation, you know what you have to do.

Similarly, talking to your best friend or your mom .

can really help you a lot, it will not only help you feel lighter

but also put your problems into perspective.

One of the best ways to deal with frustration

and stress is to not over or underestimate

someone. If you have doubts regarding anything then try

clearing it out. Don't mess up your relationship

with people by guessing a certain response.

Communicate with the associated person and free your mind

from the negativity. Lastly

Find a way to relieve your stress

It could be through dancing, singing or painting or anything that takes you in a

different zone altogether. Take out some time for yourself,

It's

very important

for a healthy mind and body to

rejuvenate from time to time.

And yeah, if you are someone who doesn't like working out

then try walking for at least 10 minutes in the morning.

It will surely help bring down some amount of

grief, tension and stress.

To conclude, I would say, Stress is

caused by giving a DAMN!

Therefore, handle every stressful situation

like a dog, if you cannot eat it or play with it

then just pee on it and walk away!

Thank you for lending your ears! Hope to see you

You guys,

on our next episode soon. Till then Like, share, comment

and subscribe!

Bye!!

For more infomation >> | HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS | Fuss-Free Womaniya - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash 3x20 Promo Sub Español e Ingles "I know who you are" - Duration: 0:22.

Everything with you is about time, isn't it?

You know all of it, right?

Caitlin is working with Savitar...

You know our strengths, you know our fears.

This is all history to him.

I know who you are.

It's about time.

The Flash, all new next Tuesday at 8/7c on The CW.

For more infomation >> The Flash 3x20 Promo Sub Español e Ingles "I know who you are" - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

South Redondo Beach Homes Over 4500Sqft Tuscan Design - Duration: 2:01.

South Redondo Beach Homes Over 4500sqft Incredible opportunity to own a luxury home here in South

Redondo Beach that is an easy walking or bicycle distance to the beach Spacious large sunlit

rooms among which are an enormous master suite, game room and a floor plan configuration that

allows you the flexibility for 5 full bedrooms or at home office space Award winning schools

are all nearby, pride of ownership abounds in the neighborhood, and fabulous parks, restaurants

and shopping areas are all literally just a few short minutes away.

Beach living is at its finest in this luxury Mediterranean home with all the space you

will need and more for a growing household.

For more information on South Redondo Beach go here https://www.bestpalosverdeshomes.com/neighborhood/redondo-beach/real-estate-in-south-redondo-beach-s-of-torrance-blvd/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét