Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Hello, this is Gaianna Love I'm a Sacred Sexuality Coach for women and in this video

I want to talk about how to end a relationship with a ceremony, a closing ceremony with you and your beloved

once you've broken up.

So I happened upon a sheep paddock today that I thought it would be perfect to explore

this topic because just to remind us not to take life so seriously, and it's so hard during

the time of breakup not to take ...you know we take things so seriously it's intense,

and so just remember to lighten up whenever you can.

I don't know what that sheep's doing over there but...

So basically I'll tell you my story and then I'll share with you tips, and you know I might

just share the tips as I go through the story as well on how to go into that conversation

after the breakup has happened and be able to negotiate closure for both of

you after ending relationship.

Closure can be really helpful, I spent a month after my breakup, so I spent about a month

without talking to my partner...or my ex-partner because I really needed time to separate out

and there was a lot of things I couldn't understand.

I didn't understand why he did certain things, and so it gave me some time to process my

feelings.

And then there came a point where I had to...I felt it would be really helpful to talk to

him and be able to complete and just separate out in a better way because the separation

that had actually happened wasn't a great one, and basically it was...I have never experienced

anything quite like that in my life.

And so I wanted to, for my own sake, create better closure after ending relationship.

So the last week of the four weeks I spent a lot of time doing that heavy-duty processing

in order to decide where I wanted to point this closure because I found myself wanting

to do things that my...what I thought my mom would do.

So just get him, it's like try and prove I'm right, it's like whatever right.

And there was a bigger part of me that started to realize that it was actually all I needed

to do was hold the closing period and I didn't need to change his mind, I didn't need to

prove that I'm right, all I needed to do was create a space for unconditional love really,

and then I can...you know things can be spoken about in a way where there isn't judgment,

and that is tricky to do.

So basically what I did is the week before I went to...I really needed help and so I

went to a healer and she does a lot of the same things that I do, and basically I was

able to separate out...have a energetic divorce, be able to release myself from past-life vows

with this partner and along with a lot of other things just bringing myself back, all

the fragments of myself coming back from being in that relationship and back to him as well,

his fragments.

And afterwards instead of taking these huge steep like highs and lows of recovery from

a broken heart...these guys are too much eh, I...it started to even out, so the highs and

lows became like less extreme, and then I can start to process through and employ my

regular, my own techniques of self healing because before that I was actually unable

to look after myself in a way that I usually do like through meditation, through

emotional release, different ways that I process through things because the energy was so intense

and there was a backlog of it all.

And so anyway I came to a point where it was time to talk to him, and so I contacted him

and asked if he'd like to talk and have a better...have a little closure.

And so basically the way I set it up was when he showed up just laying some really gentle

ground rules of just saying...or guidelines, rules are a... whenever someone says others

really want to rebel against it, so guidelines for the conversation which was, "Let's have

some time here to say what we need to say to each other and ask each other any questions

that we needed to ask in order to understand this, what was going on."

And I had written down a bunch of questions that I wanted to ask him so I didn't forget,

cause I wasn't sure if this was going to be the last conversation we'd have in a long

time.

So it was scary, it was really scary because I didn't know what he was thinking.

I had a lot of projections about who he was and what he was going through from what his

friends had told me or people in my community had told me about what he was feeling or had

said.

So when he showed up it was...I was unable to determine what he was going to be like,

so he was a lot, like basically all my fears were put at ease and I started to...you know

I was able to like share my feelings about how I was feeling and ask the questions I

needed to; and then he as well, and that felt really good.

And we also had employed something along the lines of non-violent communication viz a just

a simple technique of being able to hold space for each other.

I'm going to add that below this video on my website or on Youtube you can click to

the page that will have it as a PDF, and it's basically how each of you can hold space.

Now this is really great information anyway for like heated conversations, if they become

heated.

So anyway we were able to hold space for each other and speak what we needed to say.

And so the next part of the conversation was sharing what is it we were going to miss of

from being with each other.

I felt like this is such an important part of closure because it really helped us to

recognize the things that were important and special about the relationship, and it was

powerful and at the same time I have to say that it is a very tricky thing to do because

at one point I was like, "Why am I breaking up with him, this has been so good and there

was so much love between us?"

So if that happens to you keep really clear the reasons why you broke up because you could

actually fall back into being with him or sleeping with him, or...and it's never a good

idea to do that because it gets very complicated after that.

And so...just like that sheep said, he agrees...and so that brought a lot of want to my heart and

I know to his as well to be able to do that.

And so the last part was a little ritual, and for me like you can do different

things right, it's symbolic.

Basically when you work with symbolism you're working with the unconscious and you're working

with the greater realm of the universe cause the universe works a lot with symbolism like

in or dream states.

We're very linear as people so like sometimes it's just good to have a little symbolism

going on there that are going on another level.

So you can do something like pour a cup of whatever, some sort of liquid and have three

cups, put the middle cup...the cup of liquid in the middle and then have the two separate

cups on the side and recognize this as being unity, this as being our relationship together;

and then pour the liquid equally in half in each cups and recognize that you're now separate

beings on different paths, and then drink them, separately.

So that's one way of doing it.

The way that we did it was...and I come from a very tantric perspective so this my resonate

with you, this may not; so I come from the perspective that each of our partners are

a reflection of ourselves, and the reflection as well of the universe, the masculine, like

as a woman, the masculine aspect of the universe has come to be incarnate to reflect my feminine.

So it's like the...what's perfect for me in so many ways, whether it be challenges, whether

it be the joys, whatever it is, the medicine is.

And so what we did is we put our hands together and three times we said, "I release you back

to love...I release you back to love...I release you back to love," as we looked in each other's

eyes, and it was so powerful.

So it was like releasing each other back into the cosmos to go our separate ways and to

recognize that we are going back into love and that the...allowing for the universe to

come in on new levels and create the next partner that we're ready for.

So that's how we did it.

And you can just listen to what feels right really.

So listen to your...you can tune in and just say throughout the conversation you can just

be like "I just need to take a breath...I just need to tune in to what is right."

And if something pops up to do like symbolically then trust it and go with it and check it

out and see what it's like.

So I also wanted to say that this type of conversation may go for a few times, it may

not...it may need a few...you may need a few sessions together before you both feel complete

because there might be like triggers, there might be big things that come up and you just

need to have space and say "Okay next week let's meet together at this time and I just

need space right now to process through this."

I hope you've been enjoying these sheep cause I am.

Well I hope you've enjoyed this and that it's been helpful.

If you have any questions then feel free to put them below.

There's a sheep coming right up to me here, he's totally cute.

Hello...you want to come up on my lap?

How to end a relationship with someone you love, can turn out well

I've got to show you, this is too much.

I don't know if you can see him but here we go, that'd be funny if he got up on my lap.

That was so sweet.

So yeah, feel free to leave me questions below and like my video if this has been helpful

for you, I'd love to know; and I also if you need help with moving through the deeper parts

of your process.

I am totally present here for you so if you'd like to have a 20 minute consultation...I have three

sheep here by the way...a 20-minute consultation to see if what I can offer you is right for

you then feel free to click on the link below that says "Complimentary consultation."

And yeah, thanks for watching.

Fantastic!

And the sheep thank you too.

I'm going to like...cause the little sheep just like here what's actually going on...he's

adorable, and then these guys came up here.

Oh my gosh!

Totally cute.

Don't eat my fingers!

No!

Okay bye.

For more infomation >> How to End a Relationship with Love, Care and Respect - Duration: 14:34.

-------------------------------------------

Why the IBM Digital Business Assistant is right for you - Duration: 1:00.

In our fast-paced global world, knowledge workers are overloaded with too many tasks

and tools.

In fact we will create 180 zetabytes of data by 2025.

With a projected global shortage of 80 million knowledge workers by 2020, there isn't enough

time to focus and prioritize, which can lead to a feeling of shrinking productivity.

That's why we created IBM Digital Business Assistant.

The assistant is designed to watch for and understand patterns, notify you to take action

at the right time, take action on your behalf, and learn from here.

We are the first digital assistant personalized by you, for you, to work with the tools and

data you need to get your job done.

And you don't have to know how to code.

Go to IBM.com/assistant and train the intelligent assistant to increase your productivity.

For more infomation >> Why the IBM Digital Business Assistant is right for you - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Pocket Mortys MANY ricks! rick and Mortys - Duration: 1:20.

rick, greaser rick

beard rick,

flat rick,

four eye rick,

mustache rick,

bald rick, drummer rick

aqua rick, bubble rick,

novelist rick,

dude rick, construction rick,

morty rick

dufus rick.

cowboy rick,

cylops rick

smooth rick,

murder control rick

surfer rick,

golfer rick, grunge rick , hippie rick,

miami rick

robot rick,

shibuya rick,

super fan rick

scientist known as rick

rick 800

hacker rick

ninja rick,

warrior rick

turbukent juice rick

chair rick,

For more infomation >> Pocket Mortys MANY ricks! rick and Mortys - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Grace to Lady Mae: "What Have You Ever Endured?" | Greenleaf | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:01.

LADY MAE: Grace Greenleaf, stay right there.

Don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you.

Don't you dare do that.

Mama, please, I'm just--

I feel so powerless.

Would you just let me go? - Powerless?

Hey!

GRACE: Yes.

What do you know from powerless?

When have you ever been prevented

from anything until now?

Mm, hm.

Or restrained yourself one wit?

Every problem you have, you caused.

GRACE: Hm.

Every cross you bear, you built it yourself.

You don't know about powerless.

What your sister endured.

What I endured.

What those girls you go around showing off,

defending, endured.

Mama, what-- what have you ever endured?

Huh?

For more infomation >> Grace to Lady Mae: "What Have You Ever Endured?" | Greenleaf | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Rolling fists with legs crossed (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 18:06.

Lie on your back please.

Let your whole body become familiar with this position.

Make gentle fists.

Thumbs need to be out of the fists.

Roll both fists up and down together.

Rest.

Roll fist up and down but opposite direction to each other.

Are clavicles and chest moving differently now?

Which way does your face want to look?

Leave it alone and stand both knees.

Do the same movement.

You roll you right fist up, at the same time roll you left fist down.

Cross your knees.

Bring left knee over right thigh.

Do this a few times.

Tilt both knees to the left and then leave them there.

Roll the fists to the opposite direction.

Does a fist roll more than the other?

This twisted position affects somewhere else?

Bring the knees back to the center and rest.

Again, lengthen your legs and roll them to the opposite direction.

Right leg over the other, tilt them to the right and keep them there.

Roll fists to the opposite direction.

Is there any relation between rolling fists and tilting legs?

Leave legs as they are tilted even more and roll fists to the opposite direction.

Roll fists to the opposite direction with legs extended.

Rest Roll onto your stomach.

Both arms long and roll fists up and down together.

To the same direction, now.

To the opposite direction, now.

Rest.

Bend your knees and tilt the legs left and right.

Tilt them to the right and cross the knees.

Roll fists to the opposite direction from each other.

You may feel this position awkward.

So do it gently.

Bring them back and rest.

Roll fists to the opposite direction.

Do you feel any difference?

Rest.

Look the other way.

Look right.

Roll fists opposite direction.

Cross right leg over the other and tilt them to the left a few times.

Leave them tilted and roll fists opposite direction.

Bring them back.

In this position, roll fists to the opposite direction.

Rest, Rest

on your back please.

Again, roll fists to the opposite direction.

Lie on your right side.

Get familiar with this position and, if you like, you may use a pillow.

Extend left arm to the ceiling and right arm to the front on the floor.

Roll fists to the opposite direction.

Your body may roll backward.

Rest.

Roll fists to the opposite direction.

Roll onto your left side.

Try to get familiar with this position.

Extend right arm to the ceiling and left arm to the front on the floor.

Roll fists to the opposite direction.

Cross right leg over the other and do the same movement.

Reverse the crossing of the legs.

Both legs together.

Rest on your back please.

Roll fists to the opposite direction.

What are the differences from the beginning?

Stand both knees.

Rest.

Roll fists to the same direction with legs long.

This concludes the lesson Thank you

For more infomation >> Rolling fists with legs crossed (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 18:06.

-------------------------------------------

Pronunciation App! - Duration: 3:53.

Hey, how's it going today people?

I'm gonna continue helping you with your

pronunciation of the English language

by introducing you to an app

that I've found from the BBC, the brilliant BBC.

The British Broadcasting Corporation,

which you may know about.

This is my favourite channel because... mainly because

they... they show Match of the Day,

which just shows all the Premier League games.

But this app is brilliant, it's called

'Pronunciation - for BBC learning English'.

That's its full title, I think. But I'm gonna

put a link on the page, so you can go and

download it. I believe it's on IOS... is it

called IOS and Android. So, the great

thing about an app is that you can learn

English on your way to work because if

you really want to improve your English

you need to be doing it every single day.

And, of course, a lot of people will say "I'm very busy,

I haven't got time to be doing it every day".

Well listen, use the app and you can be

listening to it in your headphones

whilst you're on your way to work or

doing something when you're out and about.

And listen there's another thing I need to tell you guys

because you may have noticed I've

changed the subtitles

to the YouTube subtitles and I thought that

once I'd put them on that they're

always on there but Claudia told me that

the ones I've put on recently she could not

see the subtitles. So what you have to

do is just click the little button to

get the subtitles up on YouTube.

And I think when I transfer it to Facebook

they're already on but if they're not

let me know and I'll try to work out a

way to get it on always. So that's it.

Use the app, practice your pronunciation and

what is the challenge? Is there a challenge?

What can you do? Well, I mean, again people,

nobody has put on audio recordings.

Maybe because you're scared,

but you shouldn't be scared and there's a very

good reason. Don't worry about making

mistakes and, in fact, you won't make

mistakes because, again, there's the dictionary

that I posted, where you can hear the

words pronounced in British English. So

just listen to that, record yourself first

and then listen back to how you're

saying it and just try to... obviously

sound the same as the pronunciation that

you hear and if it isn't correct work on

it and try it again and... and this actual

app is really good because it actually

shows you about... it gives you tips on how

to say the words and what you're doing

with your mouth as well, because I find

it difficult to speak in Portuguese and

get the kind of nasal sound when I try.

Eurico, who I mentioned, he tells me that

I'm just trying to force it. It's not

actually natural, so it can be difficult

I know with you guys it can be very

difficult to get the English

pronunciation but if you use the app and

you can hear it. It's really gonna help you.

So yeah, that's the challenge, just think of

these words, think of some sentences

where you can practice these words and...

and again, tell us a... tell us a little story.

Tell us your story about your... your day

or an event from the past and then

you can practice with your...

the past tense as well. Alright so, I'll leave it

there and I'll speak to you soon. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> Pronunciation App! - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

PeopleWork: 3 Ways to Improve Influence as a Safety Leader - Duration: 8:33.

Are you aware that a front-line supervisor has more influence on safety performance than

senior management?

On this episode, we're going to discuss how front-line safety leaders can harness that

influence to improve safety culture.

The front-line supervisor, as the name would imply, lives at the front-line.

And as a result, the front-line supervisor has more frequent contact with front-line

employees - far more contact than anyone in a senior management position.

That affords them the opportunity to have more influence in the safety culture at the

front-line than senior management ever would.

Knowing now that front-line supervisors have far more influence at the front-line than senior

management does, you can understand the importance for companies to choose the right person for

supervisory positions.

They need to be the right mix of personal skills and technical expertise.

Choosing that person, sadly, happens the wrong way far too often.

The tendency is to pick the most senior person on a crew and give them a supervisory role.

But even a company like Google found out that employees want more from their supervisors

than seniority and technical skill.

Google's Project Oxygen surveyed all 38,000 Google employees to determine what the employees

wanted from their supervisors.

Out of the eight top traits identified by employees, technical expertise actually finished

dead last.

Skill in the job is the last thing employees want from supervisors.

Google employees actually wanted their supervisors to have decent people-skills.

Things like good coaching skills, to be approachable, to have a focus on always improving, to be

a good communicator and someone who empowers the team.

And this is what Google employees want.

And they're not even as tightly regimented in their workday as front-line laborers.

So you can imagine how having those people-skills in a tightly-run, high-risk environment would

be needed even more.

For the supervisor, it's imperative that they understand that authority and influence are

two very different things.

Anyone can be the boss and throw their authority weight around.

That takes no skill or talent ... or even confidence when you think about.

Influence, though, takes a lot of skill and the right mindset.

So, what comes first?

Skill or mindset?

I would say mindset because it will determine how you acquire your skills.

Here are three strategies to adjust your mindset so that you, as a front-line supervisor or

safety person, a safety leader, can develop better influence:

1.Be more concerned with their welfare than yours.

This will be the toughest component for new supervisors who feel that they need to prove

that they are capable of doing the job.

Unskilled supervisors, with the wrong mindset, can end up being more focused on protecting

their own jobs than they are empowering employees and help them to be better in the job.

Let's break it down this way.

The most valuable person in an organization is the one that employees want to perform

better for.

The supervisor who is focused on inspiring and motivating their team to better safety

performance becomes a valuable and irreplaceable asset.

No company wants to lose valuable people like that.

These people improve retention, loyalty and ultimately, they reduce turnover.

That means teams work together longer and become a tighter, more cohesive unit.

The skilled supervisor who is focused on the welfare of others becomes that valuable person.

In turn, that creates more valuable people in the organization.

These good supervisors have tremendous influence because they work to improve the performance

of others so that they can excel.

And they're not more concerned about how good they themselves look to their superiors.

That mindset shift earns respect and trust.

That means that you rise to the top when it comes to being allowed to influence employees

to embrace safety.

It's not enough to have the ability to influence.

That doesn't matter until you have the permission from employees to influence.

And it starts with being outward focused.

#1.

Be more concerned with their welfare than yours.

#2.

Raise the level of expectation and engagement.

When the level of expectation for safety performance is low, it is easy to achieve without even

really trying.

And when you're not really trying, you're not engaged.

That model of safety performance cannot sustain.

If you're not engaged, you're not focused on safety.

And incidents are likely to follow.

Instead, raise the level of expectation.

Set your sites on safety performance far beyond the basic minimums of the safety code.

Just because it is the least you can do doesn't mean it should be the most you do.

There are lots of minimums and we need codes and law to protect us from less than the minimum.

Building Code is one.

Even though there are a lot of builders who still try to cut even more corners and then

obfuscate facts to cover up their lack of quality standards.

There are the minimum wage laws that are supposed to deter those employers who might think,

"if I could pay you less, I would."

Those kinds of employers and companies don't inspire any pride in quality of the work.

And if there's no pride and a culture of shortcuts being acceptable, safety performance will

be impacted.

You can't possibly take shortcuts at work, be happy with the minimum effort in quality

and still do safety well.

So raise the standard.

Go beyond the bare minimums of the codes and practices.

If your team is capable of more, then take them there.

A team that achieves together, believes together.

A skilled supervisor can influence the degree to which a team is willing to perform.

And that supervisor can influence quality perhaps even more than senior management.

An others-focused supervisor won't allow his or her team to settle for doing just enough

to not get fired.

That supervisor raises the level of expectation which raises the level of engagement to achieve

it.

Performance improves with increased engagement - especially in safety.

#2.

Raise the level of expectation and engagement.

#3.

What you do is what they will do.

If you really believe in safety, you will live it.

You will walk the talk.

You will become the shining example of the level of expectation in safety.

And when you become the example of safety performance, you inspire others to rise to

that level.

What the boss does is what the employees will do.

A half-hearted effort in safety by the supervisor screams to employees, this is how we do things

'round here.

If you believe in safety and have strong values for it, your actions will demonstrate your

commitment and belief.

Those actions will set the example of your expectations.

And as a trusted influencer, others will follow your example.

But if you believe that safety rules are those things that are just meant to be tolerated,

you will find your crew does just enough to satisfy the rules.

Nothing more.

Your words are the explanation.

Your actions are the demonstration of how we do safety 'round here.

They're not listening to nearly as much of what you say as they are paying attention

to what you do.

Influence your crews in a positive way by the way you live safety.

#3.

What you do is what they will do.

Now, when I talk about supervisors, I am referring to all safety personnel and front-line supervisors.

Anyone who influences behaviors, safety and decisions at the front-line.

These folks carry more influence with front-line employees than perhaps they may even comprehend.

As a supervisor, focus on how you help improve the skills and results of your people.

Empower them and inspire them to want to be better safety performers.

And with the new mindset from today's three points, you will find, in time, that you don't

have to work as hard to influence performance as you have in past.

For more infomation >> PeopleWork: 3 Ways to Improve Influence as a Safety Leader - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Warrior by Danica Patrick Ruched Racerback Dress - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> Warrior by Danica Patrick Ruched Racerback Dress - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Behind the Camera: Sunbear VR | Frontier Borneo S01E09 - Duration: 2:01.

One of the favourite things I had during my time in Borneo was hanging out in the Sunbear Conservation Centre.

The bears are amazing to watch and the work that the team did was fantastic.

But when I got the chance to actually tag along and watch how maverick filmmaker with his virtual reality rig

I didn't quite know what to expect.

But it was one of the best days filming that I ever had.

We were able to set up the bears by putting honey on the trees which was fantastic.

I was able to get footage of the bears reacting in a way that they hadn't when I had been there filming previously.

The thing with virtual reality is you never know what you're going to get until the footage is collected and put together.

But one of the things with working with Fabrice was that he was very good at explaining exactly what he thought he was getting from the footage.

And the reaction from the bears, we could all see what was happening

it was fantastic watching them go for the honey, try and fight off the bees.

And then once we saw the bear have a swipe at the camera, we could only imagine what that was going to look like once we put the goggles on.

The biggest success of the day was seeing the footage put together.

And Wong, who is absolutely passionate about the bears, his reaction to the footage was absolutely priceless.

He said this is as close as you'd get to being able to live with bears.

And be as close as you possibly can.

I think it was a fun day filming and it was great to watch Fabrice at work he really is a fantastic filmmaker.

For more infomation >> Behind the Camera: Sunbear VR | Frontier Borneo S01E09 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Melbourne Part 2! | Purikura, Riding on a Carriage and Saying Goodbye :( - Duration: 17:25.

Let me have a look at myself in the camera screen~

I'm filming a drama!

You are the female lead~ (Sorry that the audio weridly cut out there)

It will empty your card

Ohh, really?

When you get on the tram, swipe, when you get off, swipe.

Walk this way, this way!

Oh okay, this way!

Remeber, you MUST swipe your card!

Otherwise (if you don't swipe off), they will completely empty your card of all credit! (Melbourne is scary)

Anyway, I don't have much money on my card.

You're a girl from a rich family (this is what she said, which to be honest I didn't understand at the time hahaha - I thought she said "Zhu Jia Xiao Jie, not Fu Jia Xiao Jie lol)

It's too BRIGHT :(

Does Melbourne and Brisbane have any accent?

Accent?

Accent? Yeah, there is some accent (difference in accent across Australia)

Really, there is.

Sooo, even English has accents then. (In Australia)

I think all of the restaurants will be inside the Shopping Malls.

It will be busier

~They're just making comments about the food~

Yeah this... (street)... It should be over there!

Here should be good! (Trying to find a spot to take some pics!)

Are you ready?!

Started filming!

She said "Anna, what are you looking for?"

It's so expensive here! They sell everything too expensive.

I'll take a bite~

This one's not beautiful!

This one seems okay! It's pretty big. (As in the pictures you get to keep are big)

Miao is going to cook for us!

Filming an advertisement lol

There's so many!

This one is the prettiest!

Let's buy one too! (Carrigae)

and then you don't need this carriage, just have the horse and your customers can sit behind you.

(If we have a carriage), I will drive and you can sit back here and talk to them hahahaha

She will now explain to you what the Chinese delicacy "烤鱼 Fried Fish" is~

This morning, we will be eating Chinese porridge!

Very healthy.

Porridge, if you add these things, it will be tasty!

And then over here ... we have ... Yuki!

Don't be this way~

Don't treat me this way, okay? Treat me a little bit better.

She's cutting some potato!

For the 土豆丝 - Chinese dish consisting of slivers of potato mixed with chilli, soy sauce, vinegar etc.

And then in here... We have... Miao!

For more infomation >> Melbourne Part 2! | Purikura, Riding on a Carriage and Saying Goodbye :( - Duration: 17:25.

-------------------------------------------

847 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 2 Part 3 Book 71 - Showing a break in OT prophecy timeline 3 - Duration: 28:32.

For more infomation >> 847 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 2 Part 3 Book 71 - Showing a break in OT prophecy timeline 3 - Duration: 28:32.

-------------------------------------------

Mention: to refer briefly to; name, specify, - Duration: 1:23.

Mention - /ˈmɛn ʃən/: to refer briefly to; name, specify, or speak and without going

into detail.

And you mention Heads Up.

And so I didn't mention in this part of the presentation but the cultural associations

really do impact color.

And nowhere in his book, though, does he mention psychedelics.

And you mention in your book something where we can learn a lot from children actually

and how they experiment and try out new things.

And what he forgot to mention, is that they were also the gateway to hip hop for him.

Because, actually, there are some of the things that I've done that I did not mention in my

autobiography because I'm not sure about statutes of limitations.

But how he did it I was kind of confused, because he didn't mention the sea parting

before them.

I can mention why.

If I mention to people I know I'm asking for a big favor.

Maybe I'll just mention one.

Now that you mention it, absolutely; yeah.

Now that you mention it, that's an obvious question that I should ask and find out because

it would be interesting to know.

Oh, I did want to mention.

There's a mention that we're six years away from what would become World War II.

You mention that you document all the ideas and use a great glut of ideas.

For more infomation >> Mention: to refer briefly to; name, specify, - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

46th Legislative District Debate: Nikkita Oliver - Duration: 7:54.

Please introduce yourself and tell us

why you would be the best mayor for the

city of seattle and all its residence.

Good evening Seattle

my name is Nikkita Oliver

A lawyer, educator, organizer

I'm excited to be here with ya'll because we stand, we're living in a

time of great political apathy but what I see

in Seattle is an inspiration desire to

be the progressive city that we talked

about we have the opportunity to be that.

to truly be about affordable housing

accessibility, education opportunity for

all to take our police force and not simply

being under consent decree but being

transformed in a way that we can model

for other cities and transforming our

criminal legal system and I have a

vision for that. I come from a

different community, I come from a

different background and I think that's what

our city needs. So I'm asking you to

trust and believe that I can bring that

vision with The Peoples Party to the forefront

of our city.

In his recent book, The New Urban Crisis, scholar Richard Florida

identifies Seattle as one of the world's

leading technology and knowledge hubs.

But he argues that Seattle, like

the other superstar cities, is experiencing a

crisis of growing inequality and

segregation, rising housing prices,

displacement of the poor, as well as

the middle class. He makes the case that

it is Mayors and local officials who

must now take the lead on issues of

transit, affordable housing, and poverty.

How do you plan to lead Seattle

through this crisis and ensure

sustainable livable city that

accommodates and values all of its residents?

So we're talking about the most

impacted in our cities.

the vulnerable, marginalized people of color in the

cash poor every great change that has occurred in this city

in the past eight years, has been because those

communities have risen up and use their

voice to ask for that change. Shutdown

chambers, gone in front of peoples houses,

into their offices until we got the change that we most needed.

into their offices until we got the change that we most needed.

It has not been because politicians have moved for it

HALA, MHA

15, the No New Youth Jail campaign

block the bunker, even the

consent decree all because in the

movement of the people what we need are

leaders that will listen to the needs

of the most impacted our communities and

actually act on those solutions that are

being brought forward by them. We need a

progressive tax, we need the city to

leverage bargain capacity to build

affordable housing now, and these are all

solutions that have already to brought

forward to us by the most impacted in our

city. If Seattle is going to be a place that

closes the opportunity gap, it'll be because

we received the solutions of the

most impacted and vulnerable in our city

as the solution that needs to be actuated. Thank you.

Here's the third question.

Homelessness is a multi-faceted problem

with different strategies required for

assisting different populations. I'd like you

to name three approaches you would take

to housing people and families

experiencing homelessness.

First of all encampments

are a mitigation to dealing

with issues with homelessness in our city.

One thing we have to stop doing is sweeps.

What sweeps do is a disrupt the

stability of people who already in an

unstable position. The lose everything

that have, including their paperwork.

We need low barrier options. People are

dealing with addiction, they're

traumatized and in order for them to get

stable to deal with their addictions, they need

low barring options places to live. We need

twenty-four seven storage and traditional

transitional housing would allow people

to get on their feet. We also

need to leverage our cities bonding capacity

to immediately build housing

that is appropriate for families and

individuals. And then we need a voucher system

or some other system to prevent people from

losing their homes. The number of times

were we've leveraged property taxes to deal with

with issues in our city has put a lot of

people out of there homes. People who

just a paycheck away from being homeless. And so

we need to figure out a way how we keep

people as our homes as we try to build

more housing to get people into homes.

46 legislative district includes North Seattle

Lake Forest Park, and Kenmore.

How can the Seattle Mayor best collaborate

with its neighbors to tackle regional

issues such as housing and transportation,

preserving our environment, tackling the

issue of climate change and the opioid

epidemic. These are problems that know no city boundaries

Just last week I met with a group of

homeowners. And what I was told was

that when the neighborhood councils were

taking out in neighborhoods, people felt

like they stopped having a direct line

of communication to the people who have the

decision-making power. And I think one thing

we need to do is figure out how do we should

allow neighborhoods to be self determined,

self empowered about the sort of things

that are most needed in their spaces.

I know up here, people are asking for sidewalks.

they're asking for changes in transit.

And I think the answers to those questions

actually exist within the communities and we

have to be willing to come sit with you

all and hear from you and receive from you

what the solutions are that make your

community to sort of place that you want

to be in, that you feel safe living in, but

that you also feel like you can thrive in.

And so I think it's finding ways that I as an

organizer I have been spending my entire career doing,

is getting with folks, developing or

building solutions and then figuring out

those that have bureaucratic power

actually help you finance those

solutions. And allow you to have a decision

making powerful what your neighborhood

looks like.

You each have a card

and we need for you to show the audience

your response and I'll start with the first question.

Do you support the HALA Grand Bargain?

Number two.

Many US cities

charge a 5% one time

developer impact fee to pay

infrastructure so that growth pays for growth.

Would you support a 5% developer

impact fee for Seattle, yes or no?

Seattle lacks 11,000 block fronts of sidewalks

two thirds of them middle 85th street.

Dating to when the area was annexed in

1954, are you willing to make accessible

safe sidewalks for all a higher priority?

Yes or No?

Would you support a zoning change to allow

unlimited number of duplexes and triplexes in

single-family neighborhoods?

Yes or No?

Seattle's tree canopy is quickly shrinking, would

you support restoring a tree canopy g oal in

the comprehensive plan 2035?

Do you support an income tax for the city of Seattle

as a test case for the state Supreme Court?

as a test case for the state Supreme Court?

Would you lobby for a change in

the state law that currently prohibit s

rent stabilization?

The north police precinct serves 40% of

Seattle's residences. Do you think the

people of Seattle would be better served

by two smaller precincts instead of

the bunker?

Would you support a City Council

resolution to move towards zero youth detention?

Do you support the current

city policy regarding the sweeps of

homeless encampments?

Only Democrats are eligible to be endorsed by the 46th.

Do you consider yourself a Democrat?

For more infomation >> 46th Legislative District Debate: Nikkita Oliver - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ella's Day - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Ella's Day - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Watch! What Happens To Wrinkles And Blemishes When You Put Potatoes On Your Body - Duration: 4:33.

Watch! What Happens To Wrinkles And Blemishes When You Put Potatoes On Your Body

For more infomation >> Watch! What Happens To Wrinkles And Blemishes When You Put Potatoes On Your Body - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Alex Jones Sued By Chobani Yogurt - Duration: 6:29.

CEO OF CHOBANI IS SUING ALEX JONES FOR A DEFAMATORY STORY

THAT HE RAN, THAT BASICALLY CONNECTED THE CEO TO A

SEXUAL ASSAULT CASE IN THE TWIN CITIES.

WHY WOULD ALEX JONES COLLECTED THE CEO OF A YOGURT COMPANY?

IT TURNS OUT THAT HE HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY A BUNCH OF

RIGHT-WINGERS FOR ñ FOR HIS DESIRE TO HELP BRING IN REFUGEES

AND GIVE THEM A BETTER LIFE.

OH MY GOSH!

ULUKAYA MADE IT A POINT EARLY IN THE COMPANY'S HISTORY'S THAT

HISTORY TO HIRE REFUGEES OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LAID OFF.

SO HE EMPLOYED 300 REFUGEES IN HIS COMPANY, AND AGAIN, IT

MADE A LOT OF RIGHT-WINGERS LIKE ALEX JONES UPSET.

SO WHAT DID THEY DO?

THEY DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, THEY SMEAR HIM.

THE HEADLINE THAT ALEX JONES USED TO DEFAME THE CEO WAS, "

MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERS FOR GLOBALISTS REFUGEE IMPORT

PROGRAM AFTER CHILD RAPE CASE."

JESUS CHRIST.

THERE IS NO TRUTH IN THAT WHATSOEVER.

THERE WAS A CASE INVOLVING THREE UNDERAGED BOYS, WHO HAD

SEXUALLY ASSAULTED A FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL.

THE STORY LITERALLY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH

CHOBANI, OR THE REFUGEES THAT WERE HIRED BY CHOBANI, BUT

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

ALEX JONES TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO LINK THOSE TWO TOGETHER

IN A DEFAMATORY WAY, AND OF COURSE THAT IS LED TO

ATTACKS, CALLS FOR BOYCOTT, THINGS LIKE THAT.

SO THE CEO HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO GO AFTER ALEX JONES THE LAWSUIT

ALSO SAYS THE STORY WAS ALSO GIVEN A DIFFERENT HEADLINE,

IDAHO YOGURT MAKER CAUGHT IMPORTING IMMIGRANT RAPISTS.

THE LAWSUIT SAYS THE ERRONEOUS REPORT LINKED THE CEO TO THE

ASSAULT CASE, AND ACCUSED HIS COMPANY OF BRINGING CRIME AND

TUBERCULOSIS TO THE COMMUNITY.

OF COURSE IT DID.

THE FAKE NEWS STORIES LED TO A CUSTOMER BOYCOTT CALL AGAINST

CHOBANI PRODUCTS.

THE PROSECUTOR IN THIS CASE, HE SPOKE OUT, AND I WANT TO

TELL YOU WHAT HE HAD TO SAY JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP.

HIS NAME IS GRANT LOEBS, HE SAID THE CASE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH

CHOBANI, AND NOTHING TO DO WITH RAPE.

THERE WAS A SEXUAL ASSAULT THAT HAPPENED TOWARDS A

FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL, AND IT WAS PERPETRATED ALLEGEDLY BY

THREE UNDERAGED BOYS.

I'M TALKING SEVEN-YEAR-OLD, 10-YEAR-OLD AND 14-YEAR-OLD.

NO RAPE OCCURRED, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, THIS IS WHAT ALEX

JONES DOES.

IT'S ONE THING WHEN IT AFFECTS SOMEONE'S BUSINESS NEGATIVELY,

BUT THINK ABOUT ALL THE UNHINGED PEOPLE WHO MIGHT ACT BASED ON

THE ALLEGATIONS YOU MAKE IN THE MEDIA?

THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE FROM A RIGHT-WING PERSON SAYING,

YOU SHOULD KILL EVERYBODY AT CNN.

THE ATTACKS ARE AGAINST US NONSTOP.

BUT WE ARE THE MEDIA, AND IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO IT, AND ALL

OF A SUDDEN SOMEBODY ACCUSES YOU OF IMPORTING RAPISTS INTO

THE COUNTRY, THAT IS SHOCKING.

AND TUBERCULOSIS.

OF COURSE, THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO THROW A DISEASE IN, BECAUSE

IMMIGRANTS ARE DISEASED.

IT'S THE OLDEST STEREOTYPE IN THE BOOK, AND THEN YOU HAVE

TO ROUND THEM UP, ETC.

ETC.

IT'S SHOCKING, I MEAN WE LAUGH AT TUBERCULOSIS, IT'S A CLASSIC

ALEX JONES UNHINGED CONSPIRACY THEORY, BUT THE GUYS WHO

LISTENED ALEX JONES, MOST OF THEM BELIEVE IT.

THEY DON'T REALIZE IT'S UNHINGED, AND THEY THINK,

OH MY GOD THEY ARE RAPING LITTLE KIDS IN IDAHO!

I KNEW IT, IT'S THESE DIRTY DISEASED IMMIGRANTS, I HAVE

TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT ALEX JONES'S RESPONSE TO THIS LAWSUIT

WOULD BE, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HE HAD TO APOLOGIZE FOR

PIZZAGATE, HE WAS ALREADY FACING LEGAL TROUBLE AROUND

PIZZAGATE, AND THIS IS QUITE SIMILAR.

I SHOULDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU ADVICE AS AN ALEX JONES VIEWER, BUT HE

IS SCAMMING YOU, AND THE REASON WHY HE IS SCAMMING YOU IS

BECAUSE HIS RESPONSE TO THIS LAWSUIT WAS, HEY I'M GOING TO

MAKE THIS ABOUT MY AUDIENCE, AND FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT

THING, SO PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY TO FIGHT MY LEGAL BATTLE.

FIRST OF ALL, I'M SURE ALEX JONES HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO FIGHT

HIS LEGAL BATTLE ON HIS OWN, BUT NONETHELESS, HE IS ASKING YOU

FOR MONEY TO FIGHT HIS LEGAL BATTLE, WHILE HE IS

SIMULTANEOUSLY SELLING YOU LIZARD PILLS, OR WHATEVER

HE SELLS ON HIS SHOW.

HE IS SCAMMING YOU GUYS.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH OUR SHOW, AND YOU HATE US, THAT'S

FINE, I RESPECT THAT, BUT PLEASE STOP LETTING HIM SCAM YOU.

HE WANTS YOUR MONEY.

HE IS THE MOST DESPICABLE GUY ON THE PLANET, AND HE KEEPS

SCAMMING YOU.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FOR HIS LEGAL BATTLE,

THAT'S RIDICULOUS.

WHY DID THEY GO AFTER THIS CEO?

SO, ONE, HE'S HELPING REFUGEES, SO THAT'S UNBEARABLE, AND NUMBER

TWO HE'S AN IMMIGRANT HIMSELF, OF CURTIS DISSENT, SO THAT MAKES

HIM THEM.

THEY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY.

AND IN FACT, THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY LOVE HIM.

HE'S AN ENTREPRENEUR, HE CREATED A SMALL BUSINESS, WHICH HE THEN

TURNED INTO THE LARGEST YOGURT DISTRIBUTOR THERE IS.

HE BEAT ALL THE GIANTS.

HE'S ACTUALLY CLEARLY LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM, AND THE GUY

WHO YOU THINK THE CONSERVATIVES WOULD LOOK UP TO.

THAT'S LIKE, THE DREAM.

BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE THING ABOUT HIM THAT THEY DON'T LIKE.

HE'S AN IMMIGRANT.

For more infomation >> Alex Jones Sued By Chobani Yogurt - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

| HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS | Fuss-Free Womaniya - Duration: 5:41.

So, if I were to tell you that I am a cool person

and I don't stress at all, I take as they come.

Would you believe me?

No, right?

Because If I say so, I would be outright fooling you!

Dude!

Stress is such an unavoidable part of modern life; no one

literally, no one is free from its clutches.

Hello, everyone. This is madhu singh and you are watching fuss free womaniya!!!

Today's episode's prime goal

is to help you all deal with stress easily!

Well, as you all know, No one in this world

is stress-free. Some people get tensed over their

academic performance, some worry about the dress they have to

the dress they have to wear at a party. Even though they have like

20 options to choose from

And then some stress about their relationship with someone they adore.

There are countless reasons for stress,

Different people, and different reasons for stress.

Stress takes away a huge part of our life

ruins it completely. And you know there is only one person

to blame it on for it and

that is us, yeah! We weave such

such negative stories in our minds

of situations that didn't happen

and build up tension, that it eventually

ends up eating us. It not only causes damage to us emotionally,

but also starts to pave a way for memory loss

and depression. We become forgetful,

we forget about the meetings or

some class project

further adding to our list of stress.

It impairs our memory and makes us bad at decision making.

Another thing, our irregualr mood swings

and those constant bouts of

hopelessness and worthlessness

breeds frustration!

I am sure you

are familiar with that feeling of being upset or annoyed

of not being able to do things your way

Yeah, those those feelings are actually

an end product of stress!

And that phenomenon is called Frustration!

It originates from not getting what we want, or how we

want certain things to be like, or a certain person to behave.

It's quite unfortunate when we are unable to cope up when

things don't go our way. One of the reasons

for frustration is when our beliefs,

values or our thoughts are questioned,or ignored or outright rejected.

Yes, being stressed and frustrated is natural

but it's also unhealthy. it causes headaches,

fatigue, sleep and weight problems

and along with it comes another set of repercussions too.

To be fair, not all stress is bad.

Stress helps us to increase our focus, makes us alert

when facing dangerous situations.

It makes us think hard to get out of it.

It can also help us to meet our tasks and motivate us

to reach our goals.

So to help you get over the annoying situations,

I will give you a lowdown that should help you in the long run.

Firstly, you should know that the pressure to be better

or to do better than others causes great amount of stress.

So, release yourself

from unwanted drama and

unhealthy competitions. Your prime goal should be to

improve yourself and not to bring someone down

Your life mantra should be, You do yours and let others do theirs!

Now, If things don't happen your way

do not fret or indulge in self-grief and let it get the better of you.

Try to reason with yourself, and think of

how you could have managed or avoided the situation

or how you could make it better.

Focus on the solutions and not on the problems

Because,

problems will only invite only problems.

and solutions will invite only solutions.

So try to shift your focus by engaging yourself

in activities that will not only benefit you but also make you calm and happy.

Moving on, so there is this little exercise

that I do, when I get upset

or annoyed and cannot find my way around, I release my anger

through

writing down down whatever

crosses my mind at that moment. And when I am done

writing, I give it a read and then tear the paper.

That way,

I am

able to subdue my anger to a certain point

and gradually get over the negative situation all by myself.

So next time, If you find yourself in a

similar situation, you know what you have to do.

Similarly, talking to your best friend or your mom .

can really help you a lot, it will not only help you feel lighter

but also put your problems into perspective.

One of the best ways to deal with frustration

and stress is to not over or underestimate

someone. If you have doubts regarding anything then try

clearing it out. Don't mess up your relationship

with people by guessing a certain response.

Communicate with the associated person and free your mind

from the negativity. Lastly

Find a way to relieve your stress

It could be through dancing, singing or painting or anything that takes you in a

different zone altogether. Take out some time for yourself,

It's

very important

for a healthy mind and body to

rejuvenate from time to time.

And yeah, if you are someone who doesn't like working out

then try walking for at least 10 minutes in the morning.

It will surely help bring down some amount of

grief, tension and stress.

To conclude, I would say, Stress is

caused by giving a DAMN!

Therefore, handle every stressful situation

like a dog, if you cannot eat it or play with it

then just pee on it and walk away!

Thank you for lending your ears! Hope to see you

You guys,

on our next episode soon. Till then Like, share, comment

and subscribe!

Bye!!

For more infomation >> | HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS | Fuss-Free Womaniya - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

DaddyOFive Hypocrisy: "You don't hit a girl" - Duration: 2:03.

Alex: "What am I supposed to do? I can't hit her"

*Dad bursts out laughing*

Alex: "No!"

Dad: "Your turn!"

Dad: "She don't count! She's your sister, she's not a girl"

Dad: "That's not gonna be the last time a girl slaps you in the face.

Cody: "Next time she does I am really gonna twist her arm."

Dad: "No, you're not! You don't ever hit a girl,"

Dad: "You don't hit a girl,"

Dad: "It's a part of being a man. You don't put your hands on-"

Emma: "Dad, they're hitting me with a belt!"

Dad: "It's part of being a man, It's part of being a gentlemen, It's part of being-If I ever see you hitting a women i'll punch you straight in the face!"

Dad: "A real man don't hit a women."

Jake: "Oh my gosh you were even HITTING her that hard,"

Jake: "You're giving us this speech?"

Dad: "I'm giving y'all this speech because you're all acting like it's ok,"

For more infomation >> DaddyOFive Hypocrisy: "You don't hit a girl" - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Employment For Senior 2017 Legacy Awards - Audio Press Release - Duration: 4:02.

Hi this is Brett Johnson.

I am the president of the board

of trustees with Employment For

Seniors.

Hi I'm Carol Vantresca,

Executive Director at

Employment For Seniors.

Thanks for hitting the play

button for this audio version

of our Employment For Seniors

2017 legacy

Awards Program.

Along with an overview of

Employment For Seniors and our

Legacy Awards Program,

we're going to be giving you

ideas to consider for your next

story.

You've probably heard of

Employment For Seniors before.

We're celebrating 45 years

here in central Ohio assisting

mature job seekers.

And our annual

fundraiser,

The Legacy Awards Program,

is coming up May 24th

at Fawcett Center.

This is our opportunity to

not only thank the community

and all of our supporters but

to let everybody in central

Ohio know about all the

wonderful people who are

seriously supporting

mature job seekers and seniors

in our community.

This year the Charles Jenkins

Legacy Award is going

to Mr.

Mark Molea from The

Ohio Office on Aging's

Strategic Partnerships Elder

Connections Division,

as well as our featured

business is Intelligent Office

of Columbus,

the managing partner is Mr.

Otto Beatty III.

Both of these individuals

have been very supportive

of mature job seekers and we

want to thank them for all of

their hard work.

We also want to feature our

Julian Marcus Lifetime

Achievement Award winner

who is Elizabeth Isele,

CEO and founder of the

Global Institute for

Experienced Entrepreneurship,

who is visiting Columbus that

day.

OK Carol.

Well let's go over why we chose

was Elizabeth.

I think it's a great story.

This is an incredible story.

We all are in a

multigenerational workforce and

that's what Elizabeth is going

to highlight.

Everyone is working with

multiple generations even up to

five generations.

Here's your story to cover.

There are problems with

multigenerational workforces.

We have technology differences,

conflicting attitudes between

younger workers and older

workers regarding work in

general and our career goals.

There are so many

misassumptions between the

generations.

Elizabeth has

many keys and

solutions for all of us.

One of the things she really

demonstrates is that we're not

just a knowledge economy where

an experienced economy.

We can create better workplaces

and better cultures by more,

by understanding

the differences in the

generation.

She will ignite our imagination

and help us to realign our

vision of business and our

community and help us to create

new growth and progress across

the board for all of our

employers in central Ohio.

You know aging is not a

Tsunami.

Tsunami is destructive.

She'll talk about aging being

the silver lining.

We have knowledge.

We have experience.

We want to make sure that aging

is a new place for our seniors

that in our community aging

is a positive thing.

And particularly in the

workforce.

If you're interested in this

story Carol how can they reach

you?

Thanks Brett.

It would be wonderful to talk

to you about this incredible

story and about Elizabeth

Isele at the Global

Institute For Experienced

Entrepreneurship.

You want more information for

your story just give me a call

my cell phone is (6 1 4)

2 0 3 - 1

8 6 8.

Or you can get me on e-mail

at Carol@employseniors.org

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét