Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

If you're looking for a change of pace and you're tired of your one-horse town, why not

pick up and move?

"So long, stinktown!"

Sure, moving is stressful and expensive, but there are a lot of places around the world

that want to make it easy for you.

How easy?

Here's a look at some places that will actually pay you to live there.

Alaska

Do you like dark cold winters and tons of barren land?

Well, move to beautiful Alaska!

Due to the climate and remote area, Alaska is happy to incentivize new citizens to move

to the 49th state, and not just moose and bears.

The Alaska Permanent Fund takes money earned from the state's reserves of oil and gives

it back to the community.

Each and every Alaskan gets almost $2,000 from the government every year just for living

there - even babies.

New Haven, CT

When you picture Connecticut, you probably imagine rich folks discussing their latest

yachting adventures.

But the city of New Haven, home of Yale, has had its share of problems, getting ranked

the second-most dangerous mid-sized city in America in 2014.

So what's the best way to change the city's image?

Pay other, better people to come live there instead!

Yup, New Haven has a program that can offer up to $80,000 to folks who want to live there,

and send their kids to local schools.

That is, if you can dodge bullets long enough to collect.

And once you've saved that much money?

Maybe the yacht thing isn't such a pipe dream after all.

Detroit

Everybody knows Detroit is in trouble, but it ain't down yet, despite the clown attacks.

Citizens are determined to make it better one gigantic Robocop statue at a time.

And part of that is a scheme to give new residents up to $20,000 in forgivable loans if they

buy property downtown.

Even renters get a bonus $2,500 towards their first year's rent.

And longtime residents also get subsidized to stay where they are and upgrade their homes.

Though the press on Detroit is usually dire, it's a city full of wonderful architecture

and history.

It could be the next place hipsters decide to inhabit, so get in while the price is still

good.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Baltimore

Another city that has a bad time with crime is Baltimore.

It's listed as the seventh-most dangerous city in America, so you can see why people

aren't clamoring to start anew there.

Plus, The Wire wasn't the greatest tourism ad for the city.

But Baltimore wants to change and wants you to do it with them!

Baltimore will give you $5,000 to buy a house anywhere in the city, and if it's an abandoned

house, they'll bump that up to $10,000.

Sure, it sounds like the plot to an episode of Scooby Doo, but free money is free money.

Most of Kansas

"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

Nobody seems to be in Kansas anymore, and the state wants to change that, which is why

towns and counties across Kansas are giving away free stuff to convince people to move

to America's bread basket.

For instance, towns like Lincoln and Marquette are offering free land to anyone who wants

to build a home and settle down.

And if you settle in one of the state's 77 Rural Opportunity Zones, you'll get state

income tax waivers for up to five years or student loan repayments of up to $15,000.

Toto approves.

New Richland, Minnesota

If you like the idea of free land, but would prefer to live in a place that's freezing

much of the year, check out New Richland, Minnesota, where as long as you build a house

within one year of getting the deed to the land, you get the land for free.

The 1,200-person town has golf course and sits near St. Olaf Lake.

So, if you're a Golden Girls fan, you can build near where Rose grew up for free!

Talk about your perks.

"if I had to listen to one more story about the colorful people of St. Olaf I think I'll

explode."

"Otis T Minkee was St. Olaf's librarian."

"Kaboom!"

Pipestone, Manitoba

The folks up in the municipality of Pipestone in Manitoba, Canada don't just want you to

live there, they also want you to start a business there.

For a deposit of just $1,000, you can reserve a lot of land which will then cost you just

ten bucks as long as you build on the plot within a year.

But if you want to start a business, the perks get even bigger, as the city offers grants

of up to $32,000!

Sweet deal.

Maatsuyker Island, Tasmania

If moving somewhere in the US or Canada isn't drastic enough for you, how about Tasmania?

"Come to Taz-mania, Come to Taz-mania"

Close enough.

Maatsuyker Island off the coast of Tasmania is about as far away from the US as you can

get, and every so often they offer up the dream life for people who enjoy isolation

and meteorology.

That's because they need someone to live in and run the lighthouse, meaning you not only

get a free home out of the deal, you also get a job as lighthouse keeper!

Unfortunately, some lucky sod already claimed this opportunity of a lifetime, but keep an

eye out just in case the current resident leaves….

Or goes insane.

Pitcairn Island, South Pacific

If your true heart's desire is telling you to live on one of the most remote islands

in the world, you might want to consider Pitcairn Island, which was famously settled by the

mutineers from the HMS Bounty.

With a population of 50, the citizens want to entice new people to live on their island

paradise.

So, each immigrant gets completely free land just for showing up to this two-mile island.

So far, few have taken the bait.

As of 2015, only one person applied to move there.

Maybe it's because there's one general store in town that's only open three days a week

and you have to order anything else you need from New Zealand, which is 3,000 miles away,

three months in advance.

But if you like a nice beach and a lot of solitude, go ahead and join the fifty or so

residents of Pitcairn Island!

Thanks for watching!

Click the Grunge icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Places That'll Pay You To Live There - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

I Have Questions , Things to Tell You and I Received my New Lights! - Duration: 6:58.

today I have some questions for you!

I realize I don't ask you these questions

often enough and today I have two

questions that I'd like you to

answer. You can use the comment section

down below and I will try and read you all

and even though I don't reply to

each comment I will certainly take notes.

Question number one: I would like to know

what kind of content you enjoy to see

the most or would like to see on my

channel? Would you like more Q&A s?

Maybe you would like to see me do some

partnerships with other youtubers, other

creators on YouTube that are in the

cosmetic and soap making business?

More reviews? I love to review soap-making

gear, tools and equipment and if you have

a business where you make or sell soap making

tools you can certainly write me

a private message via my email or via my

facebook page and I'd be happy to review

those for you. But as my viewers I would

like to know if that's something you

enjoy? Do you prefer cold process or you

would like me to make more cosmetic

videos: creams, lotion, bath bombs or things

like that, so please comment below and I

will take notes and try to answer the

most popular subjects. Question number two:

I would like to know if watching my

channel is helpful for you? I would like

to know if it has impacted your life? Did

I help you start making soap? Did I

motivate you? Was I an inspiration for

you to start making your soap or

starting your own business? I talk to you

a lot and I show you many things but

usually the conversation is one way... Of

course you get to write to me in the

comment sections below but I don't

really ask you questions often enough

and I think that is something that I

should do more often. Here's your

opportunity to tell me if I've been

helpful to you in the past with my videos

and what could be helpful in the future.

So please, comment below. I get many many

requests for help and support and sadly

it is just too overwhelming for me to

individually answer everyone. When I have

time or if you happen to pop in at the

right moment, sometimes I'll answer and

I'll try to help people. It's not always

possible and I want to tell you that I do

see all of your messages but sometimes I

just don't have the time. I have three

little kids, they are all under the age of

six: my youngest is 18 months now. I don't

sleep full nights yet, so my priority of

course is my family and then my

job and you guys. Sometimes I try to

address some of the questions in my

videos without specifically saying:

I'm answering this or that question. I

would like to start making live videos

and if you guys log into one of my live

videos I would be happy to answer your

soap and cosmetic related questions or

business questions I can also answer

Facebook tips and tricks or YouTube and

you know things like that because I do

have people writing me asking me for

other kind of advice and then soap

making because obviously I'm a

lot online everywhere and people are

looking for help and support and

sometimes they reach out to me for that

too. I'm gonna try and have my first

youtube live streaming very soon so if

you want to know about that, you should

hit the subscribe button down there if

you aren't already subscribed and hit the

BELL button because the bell button will

notify you when I make a new video. When

I go either live or when I post a new

video and then you can be among the

first to know about it. You can also join

my patreon campaign and people have

access to my videos 24 hours before

everybody else because I always give

them private links one day ahead. Another

way for you to help support my Youtube

channel is by going over to my web store

and purchasing some soap! That is

actually the very number one best way to

support me! As a soap maker my job is to

make and sell soap and my business is

only open to the public, the foot traffic,

in the summer season here which is very

touristic on the islands and I'm only

open three-four months a year. The

big months are like July and August so

the rest of the year I rely on online

sales. If you want to help me, go over

to my website, the link is below, I'm

gonna write it down here and that is

what you can do to help support me!

Follow me everywhere! I will try and

tweet and Instagram, etc...

information about my first live

streaming. I'm a little bit stressed

about that because I've never done a

live streaming with such a big following!

Because you deserve it I will do it.

Can you see something in my eye? Look at that!

I got a ring light! Here are my lights

that I just received. I haven't done any

videos with them until now. This is a

newer... Neewer? Neewer??? I don't know what it's

called or I know what it's called but I

just don't know how to pronounce it!

This one I really love it's very small,

but it's pretty powerful. It's dimmable

and it goes pretty bright. It is

battery-powered so no cord is attached

to this and their are actually rechargeable

batteries! So I don't need

to continuously buy new batteries, I can

just recharge them. I got two batteries

and then here I have my ring light which

is probably going to be my new best

friend! It's very bright, very powerful. I

love it! It's pretty intense yeah? It's

also a dimmable light but I don't find

that the dimmer is that much... you can't

really... well you can tell but it's subtle!

And then this is my old light that I

already had but I just added this little

soft box on top of it which was actually

made for this one but I found that it

was a little loose on it and then I

would have a hard time reaching

the dimmer. So i just removed it. What

I really really love about these two

guys is actually their stands which

are on rolling casters so i can just

kind of move these around with ease and

with the small workshop that I work in,

its very practical and when I have my

new workshop, that's coming soon, these

will fit perfectly into my new video

making setup! So, pretty happy with these!

Say CHEESE! So I got a reflector that i'm

probably going to be using as my third

light and yeah mm-hmm I need to

figure out how I'm going to set this up

in this workshop which is very tiny and

still be able to actually work and make soap!

But once I move, this Fall, hopefully, I

will have plenty of room to make more

beautiful videos! I'm so happy! Hey thanks

again and I will see you very soon!

For more infomation >> I Have Questions , Things to Tell You and I Received my New Lights! - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sencux talks about playing League in an athletic family and how he started his pro career - Duration: 5:09.

I mean, it's an opportunity for people to mature a bit before they get into LCS and

they have to pretty much move from house, like, they have to leave their parents and

kind of--not live on their own, I would say; you have managers and stuff--but you still

have your mommy to go cry to when there's no food in the fridge and stuff that's kind

of on your own.

I guess, in that regard, it's kind of a good way to have it for 17, so people kind of mature

a bit and actually get to know life, rather than just going out and playing with your

friends and... kind of this kindergarten style.

So who do you cry to when there's no food in the fridge now?

Hans, our manager.

I mean, in the beginning for our family, like, it's a very sporty family.

Like, as you said, my biggest part of my family play football and are former professionals

as well.

So I mean, they were kind of joking, flaming, blaming me about it, that I was sitting a

lot inside and that I should go out and play games.

But also, my mom used to say a lot about the need to go outside and spend time outside

and not so much in front of the computer, because you're not going to gain anything

from it.

But then, kind of when I started showing that you can actually make a living of it, my parents

were fine with it.

And kind of my whole family started to be a bit more interested, instead of having this

mindset that, like, when they were young, it was just Mario playing on the Gameboy or

whatever you call them.

And it was just, like, to spend time.

It was not really that you could earn anything from playing Mario.

Before I started playing on EU teams, I was going to school in Denmark, and I was playing

quite a bit after I broke my arm and I didn't really do sports anymore.

I didn't really go that much out with my friends at the school.

I would mainly play with them at home and talk over Skype or something, and then you

would play League.

And then I would get really competitive and I would get to rank up, and I just wanted

to get higher and higher.

And at one point--I think it was just when I turned...

I think I just turned 15--I was asked by some people that I met in solo queue to go play

a LAN event with them.

It was something called [?], which was a quite big LAN event in Denmark with, like, 1k people

or something.

So it's not a huge event like a football stadium full of people only watching one match; it's

just more like a LAN party where everybody's sitting there playing their games.

In general, I was quite hyped for it.

It was the first time I've ever been to a thing like that.

And I was really young, but...

I mean, it was quite tough as well when you haven't really played with the team before

and then go in and play with that from solo queue.

But still managed to get third and get some money on my little bank.

So after that... what did I actually do... after that, I played still a bit on and off

teams a bit solo.

And then I turned...

16, I think.

Actually no, I was still 15.

It was still the year where I was 15, where I started playing on some Danish team and

winning some Danish tournaments.

The first really good Danish team I created was with Wunder, that I'm playing on a team

with now as well.

He would actually be playing jungle and we had three other Danish guys, and we were kind

of just like a little mix team that were just play together, where there was actually a

lot of other Danish teams has been playing together for like a month or two.

We just kind of created a team and just... we didn't really practice together.

We just kind of played whenever we needed to play a tournament, and we actually won

everything.

So after that, I got in contact with a lot of other people that wanted me, and then I

chose to go to Reason Gaming, which was with p1noy, who formerly played in the LCS and

played in the Challenger Series this year, and then Trashy as well, and we played with

some people I know, BarneyD and beansu.

And we were playing--that was my first international team.

The Challenger Series just got created for the LCS, so we were playing in that.

And honestly, we didn't really play to win because we had two guys that was under 17,

so we couldn't actually even qualify for the LCS.

We could only just play the tournament.

And then we had Trashy as well, who was finishing up his studies, and we were kind of just playing

to practice and just become better players.

I mean, I learned a lot from that experience and just scrimming against LCS teams at that

time.

And there was also the former NiP with Nukeduck and Cloud9 Eclipse, so there was quite some

good teams in Challenger Series at that time, and I learned a lot from that.

After that I joined Dignitas EU, and then we qualified.

I want to thank all our fans for supporting us and all our sponsors.

For more infomation >> Sencux talks about playing League in an athletic family and how he started his pro career - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to check for a leak if you do not have a water meter - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> How to check for a leak if you do not have a water meter - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Dress Shape That Looks Good On Everyone - Duration: 4:16.

Finding the perfect dress shape to flatter your body type may seem like a tall order.

But believe it or not, there is one silhouette that looks good on practically everyone.

And as a bonus, it's totally effortless to wear and versatile enough to work for every

occasion.

Yes, really.

Meet the A-line dress, also known as the fit and flare.

Just like its name suggests, this particular garment shape features a fitted bodice, a

tapered waistline, and a skirt that gradually flares out from the hips all the way to the

bottom seam.

The A-line is a truly fantastic, as it offers ease of wear and will score you major fashion

points thanks to the timeless and effortlessly chic look it helps create.

So what's the deal with this dress?

Let's take things from A-line...to Z.

The term 'A-line' was first coined by iconic haute couture designer Christian Dior, although,

at the time, it didn't accompany the exact same dress shape that's associated with the

name today.

Dior's A-line dresses still had the same snug waist and flared skirt effect and made their

debut in Dior's Spring 1955 collection, which was simply titled "A-line."

Needless to say, it was the beginning of a silhouette style that would span the generations.

Three years after the A-line's debut, Dior's assistant, fellow French designer Yves Saint

Laurent, took up the mantle of his mentor's creation.

Following Dior's unexpected death in 1957, Laurent was tapped to become artistic director

of the fashion house.

He was the one who designed the A-line as we know it today.

The designer's first solo collection for the House of Dior, dubbed "Trapeze," featured

a dress of the same name which bore a striking resemblance to the fashion philosophies of

his predecessor.

And thus, the A-line survived its originator and became a staple of the style world forevermore.

So what is it that has helped this style withstand the test of time and maintain its popularity

and versatility for decades?

The fact that it creates a show-stopping, ultra-feminine hourglass figure without the

constraints of a tight bodice certainly has something to do with it.

Those with a pear shape are often drawn to the flare of the skirt, which accentuates

and places the focus on the waist, drawing the eye away from the bottom half of one's

body.

Less curvy women, on the other hand, appreciate the illusion of curves that the nipped-in

waist creates.

The narrow shoulders of the dress and flared skirt also help the torso look smaller and

more lean.

Another convenient aspect of the A-line option is that the length of the skirt can be tailored

to perfectly fit anyone's height and elongate the body.

Whether it be mini or midi, the skirt shape can be customized to flatter all types of

silhouettes.

Petite ladies can opt for a mini version and their legs will instantly look longer, while

taller women will find a midi version, which hits at the knee — or right below it — to

have the same elongating effect with the perfect amount of coverage.

The A-line dress also comes in a floor-length maxi version for an extra touch of glam.

A-line dresses also come in countless colors and fabrics, which means there's truly a perfect

one for every occasion.

Thinner cotton or polyester blend versions in solid tones can be just the thing for casual

summer outings with friends or — dressed up with some key accessories — they can

become ideal for office wear.

In winter, A-line dresses are easily layered over stockings and under fitted blazers, making

them a great choice year-round.

Meanwhile, bolder occasions, be it date night, a birthday party, you name it — call for

bolder colors and patterns, which are also readily available.

But it doesn't stop there.

A-line dresses can also make the perfect wedding dresses.

An A-line wedding dress can help ensure you're comfortable all day long.

Rather than having to constantly worry about everything being in place, you'll be able

to focus on more important things, like eating cake and dancing the night away!

To this day, countless brands, from fast fashion retailers to haute couture houses, continue

playing with the A-line shape.

Louis Vuitton, for example, went as far as to close Paris Fashion Week in Fall 2012 with

help from one dominant silhouette — yep, the good ol' A-line.

Meanwhile, the Yves Saint Laurent label remains one of the biggest proponents of the style,

which makes total sense considering its namesake was the one who helped launch the trend into

existence in the first place.

Thanks for watching!

Click The List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Dress Shape That Looks Good On Everyone - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Boss Baby Care Kids Games Little Baby Boss Cartoon Dress Up Feed Go to Bed - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> Baby Boss Baby Care Kids Games Little Baby Boss Cartoon Dress Up Feed Go to Bed - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Coffee Maker, Toaster & Sand Mixer, Kids Gourmet Kitchen Appliances - Duration: 6:29.

Hello fiends. this is toys and you

I'm so excited today

I'm able to show Gourmet Kitchen Appliances

I picked it up at the Costco

I'm role to show you this

It's fun size

And I love that color baby pink I'm really excited

Try like this!

Let's open this side

It has a coffee maker a mixer and a toaster

This set has lots of packaging

I need a screw driver to get these out of the package

They looks cool!

Put two AA batteries in the coffee maker

And put two AAA batteries in the mixer

It comes with two different like individual serve coffee pods

This one's darker

And this one's lighter

This is a little mug

Push here!

Pretend you make coffee

Can you see the picture of the cup?

You can put some water in

It looks like really put water in this coffee maker

Put pod here and cover the lid

That makes lots of fun with pretending

Next check out this mixer

This part lift up on a stand mixer and this bowl is removable

It's adorable! So cute!

We can switch this button on

And the mixer really mixes

Baby pink is pretty

Now check out the toaster

Put some bread here

Try crust this

Let's count

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

13 seconds

It's really cool! Toasts pops out

I love that! That's so cute!

Pour some water and then put some light little pod in it

I'll put some paper flour in here

Let's try three

Let's try just one combo

I'll put this one in the microwave

Open the microwave

Tara~~~~ Here is some yammy toast

And toast it in the toaster

Now let's see if we can get all three of these fun toy's going out once

This is just so much fun!

Friends, this toy is so adorable

I think the worth getting

Thanks for keeping watching

Hope to see you again soon

Here is Toys and You

For more infomation >> Toy Coffee Maker, Toaster & Sand Mixer, Kids Gourmet Kitchen Appliances - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Apple Mango - I Love You I Want You I Need You (City Hunter OST) Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Apple Mango - I Love You I Want You I Need You (City Hunter OST) Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Sức Khỏe Và Cuộc Sống | Múa Cột Cơ Bản Phần 1 | Pole Dance: Beginner Routine [C-MORE CHANNEL] - Duration: 8:03.

Hi, my name is Natasha Wang

and I am from Los Angeles, California.

I am a competitive pole dancer

and I am in Singapore for the international pole championships

I am going to show you guys a beautiful and short beginning routine today

that suitable for those just beginning pole up to about 6 months.

As would any sort of strength or physical activity

you wanna make sure that you get a proper warm up before beginning

So, Let's get started.

So, for this routine, I am just gonna begin by

breaking down some of the terminology that I am gonna be using to describe this moves

Usually in pole fitness we use the terms

inside hand and inside leg

and outside hand and outside leg.

So, when you heard those terms you know

that inside hand is gonna be the one that closest to the pole

outside hand furthest away from the pole

Same with the legs

At the beginning of every pole class

one of the first moves that you learn

it is not really a moves but it is a very basic movement

that is very important in pole

and that is the pole walk.

And that is simply walking across the stage

walking across the floor and approaching the pole.

So I am going to approach the pole, so this iswhen you are kind of setting the mood for your many routines, right?

So, to do a beautiful walk

it's preferable not to walk like this

you don't really want to walk heel to toe

You wanted to make this a beautiful, elegant, sexy walk

So I do this by dragging the toes along the floor

you can kind of cross one leg over the other

so you sort of like slithering across the floor as you approach the pole, right?

So, you're making your walk beautiful with some intention behind it

So, I am going to begin by walking approaching the pole

creating the mood

for the many routines, okay?

You'regonna come in contact with the pole

and there is no right or wrong way to do this.

But you know, maybe touch the pole and glide your hand along it.

Then, we are going to do the pole walk around the pole

and you notice that my feet are close to the base of the pole

and I am sort of leaning my body out.

So you wanna think about almost creating a C-shape

right here pretty curving your body,okay.

The higher that you hold, that you grab the polewith your hand, the closer your body is going to be to the pole.

So if you lower a little bit that you can kind of push your body out

and create this beautiful C-shape.

You also want to make sure that you don't bring your shoulder up to your ears, okay?

And to prevent injury, you want to think about engaging your shoulder bringing it downcreating some space between your earlobe and your shoulder.

So we are just gonna walk around the pole, do a pretty pole walk, feet at the base,

I like to go on my tippy toes just to make my legs look longer

then you are going to go into a Dip.

A Dip is another very basic move

that when done properly can give you a lot of momentum to go into beautiful spins.

So, dip is simply you are going to bring your outside leg around

and meet the other leg that is in front of the pole, okay?

And at the same time you are gonna be kind of sticking your booty out okay

dipping your body low, alright?

So, it looks like this

Loop around

and dip, kay?

So, once you dip, you're gonna bring your body back up.

After we do the dip

we are gonna go into a move calledthe pirouette

Which is a very basic dance move

that's common ballet and another form of traditional dance.

So when you do you pirouette after you do your dip

your outside hand is gonna come across your body

and your fingers are going to face away from you and your thumbs down.

This hand isgonna guide your body

around going underneath your top hand

as your top hand is going to flip from your palm facing out.

You are gonna take your palm or you take your hand and

and rotate it across yourfingers like so, okay?

This is going to help guide you around and a circle as you rotate all the way round, kay?

The whole time you are gonna be on the ball of your foot, okay?

So let's see how the pole walk, the dip and the pirouette look like when it strings together. Okay?

So, after we do the pirouette

the pirouette is actually just gonna be a stepping stone into the final spin of the many routines.

So, instead of doing a full pirouette

where I actually flip around and ended facing you

I am going to take the pirouette indirectly into a spin

I'm just gonna do the move from the pirouette into the spin to show you what the spin looks like.

So when I step on my pirouette I am gonna take my outside hand again

and use it to guide my body around

againthe top hand is gonna rotate so that I am rotating over the top of my fingers

Rotate, rotate, rotate.

This leg is going to passé so I am gonna bend it and just bring it up to my knee

and then I am gonna straighten it

and let it guide my body around

as I let my body fall backwards.

You will notice that this bottom hand stays on the pole the entire time.

For additional support, you can actually bend your elbow

and bring it slightly behind the pole to have the additional contact point of your forearm behind here

So I am pulling on this top hand making sure that I am pulling down my shoulders

and I am not letting my body hang like so.

And then this hand is giving me additional support

So pulling and doing a little bit of pushing here.

So, once strung together, I am gonna do the walk

the dip

the pirouette into that back up spin.

So let's add on one final spin to the end of our last spin.

So after you do your pirouette

you're gonna let this leg guide you all the way round

dip the ball of your foot into the ground

slight bend on the knee

and you are going to take your outside leg when it comes around

you're gonna squeeze it in the back of your knee

make sure you engage the knee

release squeeze here and then this leg is gonna come straight

and you're gonna use your abductor muscles to squeeze the pole between your thighs

as you continue the spin all the way down to the floor.

So it's gonna look like this

All the way down to the floor.

So I am gonna show you this routine from the very beginning.

So again

we are gonna start like creating the mood for your performance

walking up onto the stage approaching the pole

doing your sexy walk around the pole

dip

pirouette

back spin into the final spin down to the floor.

And that is the beginner's routine.

As with any sort of new physical activity, new sports

practice makes perfect

So I encourage you to keep on practicing these moves

build up the proper strength

learn the proper techniques

and pretty soon you guys are gonna be flying and flipping upside down in no time!

For more infomation >> Sức Khỏe Và Cuộc Sống | Múa Cột Cơ Bản Phần 1 | Pole Dance: Beginner Routine [C-MORE CHANNEL] - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Coca-Cola Freeze Test 5 Hours Redmi 4A-Will it Survive? Non Water Proof Xiaomi Smartphone Durability - Duration: 3:44.

Whtisup guyz!

In this last durability test of the Xiaomi Redmi 4A, letz put it through a Coca-Cola

Freeze Test for about 5 hours!

In the last 4 Test's, it had proved its durability with flying colourz but let's see if it can

survive this time around after The Freeze Test!

I'm particularly nervous because the Redmi 4A is NOT Water Proof or even Water Resistant!

--inTro-- 1st let us open up the bottle & prepare a

Pool of Coca Cola inside this Tupperware container!

And, dropping the Redmi 4A in the Coke, I have kept it switched ON throughout the test

to know what difference or damage it does to the functioning of the phone!

Now lets proceed towards the Deep Freeze section of the Fridge! …setting it right in the

middle!

And starting the Stop Watch to time the entire test!

Let's hope the phone doesn't get permanently damaged after the freeze test is done (:

OK, so now its over 5hrz and its time to head-on over to the Freezer!

5 hrz inside liquid for a non-waterproof phone may do some serious damage like short-circuiting

& I sure hope it survives!

Let'z open the boX & checkout the phone!

It seemed to be dead but surprisingly it was still powered-ON!

After about 2 minutes, the SIM got activated and the signal came back!

The touchscreen though wasn't responding and that might have been because of all the moisture

& condensation on the Display.

But even after wiping, it did not work.

Also keeping it inside Uncooked Rice for 24hrz to remove all moisture did not work!

So, the only solution left was to take it to the Xiaomi Service Center!

And according to the Service Center, the Touchpad got damaged & to change that will cost you

₹2500/- bucks without any guarantee!

The Redmi 4A can survive a Water Submersion Test for 30 secondz as you might have seen

in my previous Videos but if it stays under Coke for 5 hrz then it can damage the functionality

of the Touchscreen!

If you liked this Video then do press the free subscribe button for more such tech content,

also hit Like & share this Video!

ThanX 4 watching, keep the Peace & catch U neXt time!

For more infomation >> Coca-Cola Freeze Test 5 Hours Redmi 4A-Will it Survive? Non Water Proof Xiaomi Smartphone Durability - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Writing Conflict | How To Create Conflict In Your Novel - Duration: 6:41.

Today we're talking about the key to a good story: conflict. You can have great characters

and a perfect world, but without conflict, aka the problem (or most likely problems,

plural) that your character must tackle or face during your plot, you won't have much

of a story at all.

When I was younger, I really liked a TV show called the Vampire Diaries. One of my favorite

things about it wasn't the magical elements or characters themselves, as fun as they

were, but the way the plot built upon itself. After the first six introductory episodes,

the plot of the show progressed in such a way that you couldn't miss a single episode

without getting hopelessly lost.

It didn't really have filler episodes, a term that means something similar to a placeholder,

which means a story that doesn't really help or further the plot. Keeping a

viewer on a constant edge of suspense is crucial for TV because they need to maintain interest

over the breaks between episodes.

But maintaining interest between chapters, or even between scenes, is important for novelists,

too.

The Vampire Diaries succeeded in maintaining interest by always escalating their plot.

They did this by escalating conflict.

It's easy to think of conflict in bigger picture terms, the biggest or final obstacle your

character will face, but it can be a lot more subtle.

There are typically multiple types of conflict in a novel.

There's internal conflict, aka the feelings, worries, and inner motivations your character

is working through along their journey.

There's your overarching conflict, which is that big, looming problem that feeds most

of your plot.

There also can and should be conflict among the relationships your main

characters have with other people.

A good way to start brainstorming conflict is figuring out what your character values.

Start pulling these apart. Do any of their values conflict with each other? Do they contradict

themselves? An easy way to start fleshing out a villain is to give them opposite values

to your main character.

This works for more than just your arch nemesis. You can find conflict in

anything's values, not just people. Most characters should have something about them

that brings a spark to their interactions with each other. If characters start off with

a happy and calm relationship, you need to find something to pry them apart if you want

an interesting storyline.

This is why stories very rarely start out with future love interests already together.

Watching characters struggle along and do all the hard work to find their happily ever

after is what makes us root for them, what makes it worth all the chaos in the end. This

is also why stories that typically start with someone already happy soon find their lives

irreparably broken as a catalyst to start their journey.

And in that way, you can create larger conflict by pitting characters with conflicting values

against each other like the villain mentioned earlier. You can do this not only by making

sure important characters have opposing values, but by forcing these characters together.

Maybe they have to work together to save someone or something. Maybe each has something the

other wants. Conflict naturally occurs when very different people must somehow figure

out how to work together.

"Okay," you say. "So characters need to have problems with each other. Got it.

What else? There's more to a story than just relationships." You're right!

Conflict can also come from within a character and almost always should, even and especially

if you have other types of conflict in your story. The root of what makes a person tick

always feeds into the decisions they make.

Are any of your character's values directly challenged by their environment? By the obstacles

they face? If your character is loyal, find a way to test their commitment. If they are

wholesome, lead them to temptation. If they are naive, challenge the worldview they've

come to know.

For all the importance in subtle or smaller conflict, your story is dead in the water

without an overarching problem. In Conflict and Suspense by James Scott Bell, your main

plot problem is defined as either physical, professional, or psychological. This is the

conflict that's Life or Death to your character, whether or not they'll actually die if they

don't succeed.

Physical death means a true life or death ultimatum facing your main character. High

physical stakes like a fight to the death or racing a ticking clock.

Professional death is the death of your character's career. Examples could be a lawyer fighting

to win one last case, a doctor trying to cure a rare disease, a

soldier trying to prove their loyalty—something that if they fail means the end of the career.

Psychological death is similar to professional in that's the threat of losing everything

that makes them who they are. This sort of threat would attack a character's moral

convictions, if they fail in this they can no longer pretend to be who they say they

are.

Both psychological and professional death could also tie in with a threat of physical

death, but it's important to know which one you focus on. You can only really prioritize

one as the main conflict line of your story.

Then, once you've figured out what your main issues are… Raise the stakes! Escalate

that tension and get readers hooked. I may be dramatic, but my favorite plot points

are moments when you can't go back.

An important factor to consider when building conflict in your plot is pacing. You can have

great scenes of action and growth, but if that's followed by pages of exposition or

chapters where nothing happens your suspense will quickly dry out. It doesn't matter how

your book starts, if you don't keep the line of tension tight all your efforts will fall

away.

But how do you keep raising the stakes? How do you keep the tension?

Start out small. Conflict can start from something as simple as feeling uneasy, suspicious, concerned.

You can build momentum from awkward first impressions, mistrust, disbelief. The smaller

you start, the more room you have to grow.

It's important to consider the order in which your plot moves forward. If you have

a character rescue hostages in one scene and then have them doing paperwork in the next,

don't be surprised if readers complain. The papers they're going through might be

a crucial clue, but you must always be reaching higher until you hit the climax of your novel.

Once you've hit the climax, things naturally start to simmer down a bit.

You can also take advantage of conflict by drawing it out. If, for example, the only

way to save the trapped hostages is to find an important document without raising suspicion,

paperwork suddenly becomes a nail biting experience.

Be careful not to drag things out too long, or tension will start to slip again.

But if you can find a way to make the mundane exciting, you'll have a better time getting

readers past less action packed pieces of information.

Keep an eye out for repetition. Some tactics are better than others for igniting tension

and suspense, but readers have sharp eyes. They'll notice if you use the same situations

over and over again.

Some familiar tropes can't be avoided, but they can be inverted. If you need a certain

type of scene or experience in your novel, try to brainstorm ways you can make it new

or unique. A new perspective can definitely make old ideas exciting again.

What's your favorite ways to add conflict to your novel? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't and tune in next week for another video.

Thank you so much for watching! I'll see you soon. Bye.

For more infomation >> Writing Conflict | How To Create Conflict In Your Novel - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

rd #185 HP Compaq dx2400 Microtower PC upgrade to Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz - Duration: 8:07.

Aloha, my name is Andy.

In this video I will upgrade the CPU for the HP Compaq dx2400 Microtower PC.

For this operation I need: a flat screwdriver,

thermal paste,

Isopropyl alcohol to clean the CPU and the heatsink,

paper towel to clean the CPU and the heat sink,

and the new CPU. So lets begin.

I already removed the side cover.

Now I will remove the monitor cable.

And the power cable.

And now I press the power button for about 10 seconds to discharge the capacitors.

Ok, now I will remove the heatsink from the CPU.

The heatsink has 4 screws.

I will use my flat screwdriver.

I unscrew the screws in diagonal.

I speed up the video, because it taking a long time to unscrew the 4 screws.

Ok, I almost removed the heatsink.

Finally I removed the heatsink, and you can see the thermal paste on the heatsink and CPU.

Now I will clean the CPU from the thermal paste.

First I wipe with a dry paper towel.

I wipe the heatsink too.

And now I will wipe with isopropyl alcohol.

Now I remove the old CPU from the socket.

Intel Core 2 DUO E8500 @ 3.16 GHz

The upgrade CPU is a Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz.

The gold triangle has to be aligned with the socket triangle.

Now I insert the CPU in the socket.

After I locked the CPU in the socket I will clean again with isopropyl.

And now I put back the heatsink.

And now I will screw in the 4 screws.

Now I plug the monitor cable and

the power cable.

And now I start up the PC.

The Windows recognize the new hardware and I must restart the PC to apply these changes.

The Windows recognized the new CPU.

And now I will run the Windows Experience Index.

For more infomation >> rd #185 HP Compaq dx2400 Microtower PC upgrade to Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 100% - The Hall of Learning (Part 28) - Duration: 23:32.

For more infomation >> Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 100% - The Hall of Learning (Part 28) - Duration: 23:32.

-------------------------------------------

A FAITHFUL FIGHT WITH DEITY - Zamasu Gameplay - Xenoverse 2 DLC Pack 3 - Duration: 9:09.

Bow down, humans.

For I bring about despair.

My form is justice.

My form is the world.

Revere me.

Praise me.

This noble and beautiful form.

Let me show you...

the power of justice,

no, the power of a deity!

Lets go.....humans!

For more infomation >> A FAITHFUL FIGHT WITH DEITY - Zamasu Gameplay - Xenoverse 2 DLC Pack 3 - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

[MV Theory] K.A.R.D - RUMOR: Why do you care about the separated lover? [SKOPF] - Duration: 9:05.

Hello~ I'm SKOPF, The MV Theory OTAKU!

K.A.R.D returns to us with new music video 'Rumor'.

K.A.R.D is a new mixed group of DSP Entertainment

It is loved by many people even before their debut due to their unique world view

and story composition that starts from the world view.

So let's take a look at the music video 'Rumo'r that collaborated with LG G6.

J.seph climbs up the stairs and Jeon Ji Woo looks at it.

Jeon so min is covered in veil

and B.M is sitting on cold concrete.

The overall background of the MV is a feeling of cold, such as concrete and exposed internal structures.

This music video feels so cold

This is because of the dissension between men and women who are represented by K.A.R.D.

The colors in black and white seem to represent their relationship, which can no longer feel any animation.

If you look at the lyrics, you can see why they are experiencing dissension.

'Someone said you looked happy' - J.seph

'how? I can not accept '- B.M

'Friends, who are you?' - Jeon So-min

'how? I can not admit it.' - Jean Ji woo

K.A.R.D just broke up.

However, K.A.R.D heard rumors about each other through someone's words,

and the distrust deepened.

For the very first time, J.seph stands in the background with a street lamp.

If there is only one object with such a small background,

people can recognize that the characters are lonely.

He is surrounded by blue light.

After parting, his heart is so cold.

However, J.seph is caught up in Emotional feelings by the rumors he heard through his friends.

So this red light is added.

The BM also takes over the emotional feelings

and sits in a red light and red sofa that looks like a fire.

Of course, they do not care if they are completely neatly broken,

but when you listen to the opponent's position, they do not seem to wanted to separate.

The lyrics of Jeon So-min are

"too hard to pretend to be okay"

There is a space made of concrete with no color.

Jeon So - min is dressed in soft materials and intense colors. She looks small in the camera.

Taking down from this high to the bottom makes the person look smaller and weaker.

Unlike the background, clothes with intense colorsl tell us

that stil they has warmth toward each other in their hearts.

Jeon so min can not accept farewell yet too,

so she can not just hand over the rumor of a man.

So she is also highlighted with red and blue lights.

In addition to the red light and the blue light,

the contrast can be seen clearly in the music video.

So let's go back to the beginning to see how those emotions appeared in the video.

J.seph climbs up the stairs where the light and the shadow cross,

and we can watch his shadow.

The light and the shadow are crossed over Jeon Ji woo's face.

Jeon So-min is covered with a shiny veil with a very dark background behind.

B.M also sits at the boundary between light and shadow,

and the contrast appears clearly on his face.

Even if you keep watching the music video, the contrast is clearly visible.

The visible space where the light and the shadow are clearly visible is often seen in the 'Rumor'

and it means alternation of joy and sorrow by rumor of each other.

Even though they were separated, they can not keep their hearts and are wandering.

So the logo animation was made with stripe contrasted with black and white,

and the stripe is waving.

They who can not believe each other's rumors want to reconfirm each other's minds with frustration.

Even now, like this, they are scattered by rumors.

When you look at the scene where the verse 2 begins,

you hear the words that men and women meet and explain their rumors.

Jseph also appears wearing colored clothes.

This is because, as mentioned before, he has still a fuss about each other.

If you look at the background of the scene in which he appears,

it seems as though he is on one of the stages and makes a statement to prove his innocence.

Like the lyrics in this part.

The LED stick also looks like a prison.

Jeon ji woo can not believe him yet but still can not totally erased him.

So she stand on the stairs where the light and the shadow intersect.

she wonders if I should trust his words.

she also thought that I had forgotten all of them.

So she is standing in a space that represents such confused emotions.

It is a space of magenta and pink that appears when red light and blue light are mixed.

All the glass there is opaque.

The opaque glass provides an obscure view that does not look right or opposite.

Opaque glass, blinds, glass bale.

The objects that divide the space all indicate that their relationship is somewhat disconnected.

Beyond the opaque glass, beyond the blinds, and beyond the glass veil, they see each other.

After confusion, men and women who want to confirm the truth of the rumors

are now trying to confirm each other directly.

The chair is at the intersection of light and shadow.

Finally, the they sit face-to-face and check the truth of the rumors.

Saying like 'not so at all!' BM is come out with the dance like' kicking rumors'

and starts rapping in intense tone.

The shadows, which were a dark part of the heart, gradually peeled off.

They are now able to face each other through curtains separating each other's hearts.

So at the end, they are dancing in the space where the light is coming in.

This is called 'pixel-sorting' technique when a pixel collapses and transitions occur.

This pixel sorting is a popular technique in recent videos.

I suppose I would have used it to feel that the feeling of this pixel sorting is cool,

but at the same time it feels like this confusing mind, rather than a certain emotion of a certain technique.

Until this time, my debut project song "Oh nana" and "Do not recall" showed

the love and separation of heterosexual men and women, and the contents of the music video continued.

And this song "Rumor" was also connected with the previous songs,

and it contained the contents that caused the heart to be hurt by the rumor heard after parting.

However, K.A.R.D members face each other after rumors,

and eventually will be able to meet again at the end.

So then what kind of music will K.A.R.D, who love, break up and be sad for rumor,

overcome the pain and reunite with, bring song & MV next time?

K.A.R.D has not officially debuted yet.

The DSP's new mixed-gender group has

already released three music videos on the concept of pre-debut,

I heard a signature sound, at the beginning of the first music video, Oh nana, "K"

and In the introduction of the second music video, Don't Recall, "A".

And this time, "R."

Can the next initial D be their Debut?

Those who are driving a lot of box office and issue K.A.R.D.

Why do not you enjoy the music video of K.A.R.D, which has interesting expressions and fresh attempts,

while concentrating once again on expression through light and objects.

If my interpretation of the music video was interesting or like,

do not forget thumbs up and subscription please.

It was MV Theory OTAKU, SKOPF.

Thanks

For more infomation >> [MV Theory] K.A.R.D - RUMOR: Why do you care about the separated lover? [SKOPF] - Duration: 9:05.

-------------------------------------------

When The Waves Wash Over You - Duration: 2:12.

I love the forest and always spent a lot of time outside. When I moved to Long

Island, there's not a lot of forest here, but I discovered that we live quite near

to the beach, and the sea became my refuge. And I would go with my children.

I'd go with my husband. And when I could go by myself, especially,

that was most therapeutic to me. Just listening to the calls of the birds,

the sound of the waves was so therapeutic. And it was just a lot of time for

self-reflection. And for me, nature really speaks deeply to me. It reflects things

that I need to see in my own life. And I noticed how the sea has this remarkable

power to change things and transform them. Things like sharp shells, or rough

pebbles, and even broken glass gets churned smooth, like sea glass. And I felt

that the sea was transforming me in that way too, because I came with a willingness

to be vulnerable, and for me, in my life, it's always been a really important thing

to go to deep, scary places and not just try to shove them over here, because then

they just get bigger and uglier and fester. But when I face something head-on,

and embrace the vulnerability, for me, that's the real powerful aspect of

transformation. I think it's a lot to grapple with, you know, when you're

when you're faced with the breast cancer diagnosis. No matter what stage you end up

being diagnosed, you have to come face-to-face with your mortality,

because you don't know until after you've had surgery and you've waited and waited

for pathology to come back, you know. You don't know what your prognosis is going

to be. And I think that that really changes us, and we can use

that to grow ourselves.

For more infomation >> When The Waves Wash Over You - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to download you tube videos without idm? - Duration: 4:23.

tell you how you download you are we to

a YouTube video without idea internet

download nature first of all goes to

first of all open the YouTube YouTube is

opened then click any video

cock the length after copying the lenses

open new tab paste link here this is a

YouTube video link so alright

double as before UT then press enter

please switch it take is on second

so see here this is a video this video

is downloaded come here 720 and p4 are

more so will downloaded some front

shield cross

you do it downloaded here

so bacon comes I can't it complete

similarly you can download any video

from YouTube Heathrow idea in this way

copy the link of video and paste in

YouTube mean here then you should

interval as before YouTube all it takes

q second and then it will become in this

form so download here from any YouTube

video without idea you see here our

downloading is nearly complete Church

it takes two seconds so eh

so our video is complete so often now

you see the video there is downloaded

here and this way you download any

YouTube video

at the end of my video please subscribe

and like my video please subscribe my

channel okay thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét