Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Did you know that when you wash your

vegetables you actually wash folate

right into the sink? When it comes to

folate, you got to know more than just

what foods are high in folate cause

there's lots of things you could be

doing in your kitchen that is gonna

cause you to lose the folate that's in

your food. So if you want to know how to

get enough folate, watch this video.

Hi. I'm Dr. Chris Masterjohn of

chrismasterjohnphd.com, and you're watching

Chris Masterjohn Lite, where the name

of the game is "Details? Shmeetails.

Just tell me what works!" And here is what

works for getting enough folate. When we

think about folate, we should think about

the three L's: liver, legumes, and leafy

greens. Now really it's not about leaves,

it's about greens, so the 3rd L is really

a G, but forget that. It's easier to

remember the 3 L's. Now some of the

3 L's are especially good. Any kind

of liver falls into this category. And

the following legumes fall into this

category: kidney beans, chickpeas, lima

beans, soy beans, mung beans, black beans,

and pinto beans. Among greens, leeks,

spinach, and broccoli are especially good.

If you're eating these foods, one to two

servings a day should be enough. If

you're eating other legumes and leafy

greens, then you should probably eat two

to three servings instead of one to two.

Now when you're eating these foods the

important thing is how do you hold on to

the folate to get it inside of you

without losing it before it even gets

into your mouth? There's a few things to

keep in mind. Number 1: freezing. Folate

is really stable in liver over the

course of 6 to 7 months in the

freezer, but it degrades really rapidly

in vegetables. So don't trust frozen

vegetables for your folate. Unfortunately

I can't find any studies on the

stability of folate in dried

legumes over time. I suspect

that it's very stable in dried storage.

I haven't been able to verify how stable

for how long. So if you know any of those

studies, let me know. The next question is

what do you do when you're preparing it?

Well if you have to wash your food, you

can lose folate in the washing water. And

the loss of folate is proportional to the

surface area of the food. And of course

also the amount of time spent under

running water. So wash your food as

little and as gently as you need to, to

practice good hygiene and good food

safety. When you do wash it, it's

important to minimize the surface area

exposed to the washing. What that means

is if you're washing leaves, wash the

whole leaf before you dice it, or chop it,

or shred it. If you shred a bunch of

cabbage and then put it in a strainer

and then subject the contents of the

strainer to running water, you're

massively increasing the loss of folate

in the washing water because you've

increased the surface area. If you have

legumes, it's very possible you'll soak

those legumes. When you do that, folate

leeches into the soaking water. You can

have up to 20% loss of folate

in the soaking water, and so what you

should do is try to consume the soaking

water. So what I would do is try to use

the amount of soaking water that you'll

be able to cook with after the fact, so

that you don't lose any of the folate.

When you're cooking your food, you should

cook it as gently as possible. So

steaming is better than boiling. Even

pressure cooking is somewhat better than

boiling. But no matter what you do, if

it's using water you will lose folate in

the cooking water. And so just like you

want to reuse the soaking water whenever

possible, you also want to reuse the

cooking water whenever possible. If

you're talking about vegetables, you'll

probably lose about half the folate when

you cook it.

But half of that is heat-processed

degradation. The other half is lost in

the water. If you consume the water

you're only losing a quarter of the

folate instead of half. The good news is,

just like folate is super stable in

liver during frozen storage, it's also

super stable in liver during cooking.

You can cook liver and you won't lose

any of the folate.

All right, I hope you found this useful.

Signing off, this is Chris Masterjohn of

chrismasterjohnphd.com.

You've been watching

Chris Masterjohn Lite, and I will see you in

the next video.

For more infomation >> How to Get Enough Folate | Chris Masterjohn Lite - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Bagi animasi, Anggota bomba Sam dan kereta bomba animasi kartun untuk kanak kanak, Fireman Sam Game - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> Bagi animasi, Anggota bomba Sam dan kereta bomba animasi kartun untuk kanak kanak, Fireman Sam Game - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 PRO EDITION!? - WW2 SEASON PASS!! - Duration: 3:51.

yo what is going on guys it is your boy

Yogge here and today

double upload? maybe i dont know

because we have two pieces of new

information today but as we always know

first of all y'all even like show it as

you guys let us see a double upload

comment down below be like we want to

see the other information the other news

and I'll upload it right after this one

I show the support and all I'll have it

probably already uploaded but mainly I

just set this up setting it to subscribe

and we're do cuz he hit would K shout

out to all ya out there now help me get

there I couldn't have done this without

you guys are watching right now you guys

are the guys that keep me running keep

me going without you guys I wanna be

like anything okay almost as shit but

I'm trying undercut that much anyways we

were like you let's get into this video

all right guys so I believe I'm fully

recovered from being sick I you guys can

probably tell from my voice actually

anyways that is not the main point today

guys we have the bundled version of Call

of Duty World War 2 now we all know how

games they usually come with like a

legendary edition a pro edition or a

premium edition of a game right usually

the normal cost $60 but then there's

like another edition that cost around

like 80 or 90 and then like a full

premium like full loaded you got your

like your steal books in there and all

that for like a hundred which is like

the ultimate edition today we got a

picture of that today and it's from game

style so this is definitely definitely

real and also has the date November 3rd

again that is there's a release date I

don't hear anybody else who says this is

it ok this is the release date and this

is the the game that it comes with the

Pro Edition as it says so basically like

I said this is from Gamestop this is new

marketing material this also as you see

says the Pro Edition cuz of the season

pass so actually that picture we've seen

that before

from a person open up a fake copy of

World War 2 seems like that background

was not fake it is going to be used

before a season pass and we've already

seen that steelbook of people running

across the ocean we got the actual gay

as you see it's like a big for some

reason it's fat maybe there's to see

boxes of CDs and there maybe you got

like a soundtrack with it or maybe

something even more magic you see it's a

little fat and it says ps4 Pro Edition

and all that so you get to steelbook the

season pass in the world war ii game but

i feel like there's something else in

there or maybe not maybe I'm just dumb I

don't know

again this is at Gamestop in the u.s. so

I'm not sure they have this at any other

retailers or if it is like

internationally available but for us

this is pretty much confirmed so yeah

guys that's my fluid again you got the

three things right there the game two

steelbook into season pass so maybe this

isn't the Ultimate Edition I feel like

if they did they would have something

way more important in there this really

only has the game to steelbook in the

season pass usually even me personally I

usually buy a cold early game and the

season pass so that's already two things

that I want but to steal but yeah

something that I do not need so they

overpriced this just because of the

steelbook I'm not getting I'm just gonna

buy the game bodices pass I'm straight

but yeah guys so that is basically it

tell me what you guys think about this

in the comments down below

or you guys hide for a world or two that

is the question seeing all this and just

processing it through my brain that this

is real that it is boots on the ground

just always gives me so much more hype I

don't know what it is about it but yeah

guys totally got rid of it if using

machetes leave a like if you know how

much I stay healthy and yeah maybe I'll

double double up low today I'll see you

guys on the next one again stay healthy

and

For more infomation >> COD WW2 PRO EDITION!? - WW2 SEASON PASS!! - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Make a House - Learn handmade - Toys for kids - Save Money - DIY - Creative with Ice cream Sticks - Duration: 3:04.

Make a House - Learn handmade - Toys for kids - Save Money - DIY - Creative with Ice cream Sticks

For more infomation >> Make a House - Learn handmade - Toys for kids - Save Money - DIY - Creative with Ice cream Sticks - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash 3x20 Promo "I Know Who You Are" (HD) Season 3 Episode 20 Promo - Duration: 0:22.

Everything with you is about time, isn't it?

You know all of it, right?

Caitlin is working with Savitar...

You know our strengths, you know our fears.

This is all history to him.

I know who you are.

It's about time.

The Flash, all new next Tuesday at 8/7c on The CW.

For more infomation >> The Flash 3x20 Promo "I Know Who You Are" (HD) Season 3 Episode 20 Promo - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Prep Program | ACT Prep and SAT Prep - Duration: 7:13.

- I love my Quick Prep programs

because I built them in direct response

to students' inquiries.

I had a lot of students coming to me

after they'd already prepared with someone else

on the academic front and still felt

like there was a gap between what they knew

and what was showing up on test day.

I also have a lot of students who come to me

and say, "I don't have a lot of time to prepare.

"I feel fairly competent with the academics

"but what the heck am I doing on the ACT or SAT?

"I don't really know what to expect."

And for these students I say try Quick Prep.

The Quick Prep programs of which there are

two versions, one for the ACT and one for the SAT,

are short condensed versions of the strategies

I teach in my Complete Package program.

Now the Complete Package program also has

full-blown academic review so it's incredibly intensive.

But this program allows students to take

the strategies they need, leave the academics aside,

and see if that gets them exactly where

they want to go.

And in many cases it's enough to get them scores

they're proud of so they can say sayonara

to testing forever.

And I love that!

I want to give students the amount of prep

appropriate to them so they can extract

the scores they want and get on with their lives.

This four-hour program not only gives students

an overarching strategy to approach

either the ACT or the SAT, it also dives

into the strategies specific to individual sections.

So what I do is I teach students a quota driven way

of approaching the exam.

What do I mean by that?

What is a quota-driven strategy?

Well, not every student is going for perfect scores.

And if you're not, then crossing the finish line,

actually finishing individual sections

may not be helping your score.

At the end of the day, accuracy is greater than speed.

Many of my students will laugh when they hear that

because I say it a lot, but the accuracy,

how many questions you're answering right is

more important than the amount of questions

you're answering.

Now there's a tipping point of course for every student

depending on what score they're looking for.

They need to answer a certain quota of questions right

in order to get the score they need.

So I break every section down along these lines.

It's a very logical approach to the exam

while I also give them strategies to manage their time

so that they can improve their accuracy

within the time that they need

in order to complete the quota of questions

they need to answer.

I know this sounds a little confusing,

but the beauty of it is that it toggles

the flexibility of the quotas that I give students,

the different rubrics that they can

then pick and choose where to push further

and where to really hedge their bets allows

them to toggle their score to the point

that it is as high as possible overall

by favoring strengths and hedging bets

where there are weaknesses.

Now the video tutorials in and of themselves are

sufficient to help students find

these great boosts in their scores

and find testing confidence within themselves.

However, if a student wants to take this above and beyond,

he or she can leverage the 10-day study guide.

Now the study guide is optional.

It leverages free ACT and SAT materials

and allows students to go in and put these skills

into practice before they step in on test day.

I recommend it if their schedule allows

but if it doesn't that's okay, the videos in

and of themselves are sufficient to help

students find those higher scores.

Now an additional bonus that I have added

into this program are my Q and A libraries.

What students can do once they do

some of that practice is submit any questions

that they have.

Within one week, I'll submit a video explanation

of all the questions that I got the previous week

so the students can see how to work

through the questions that they missed.

This feature allows students to also go back

and look at previous video replies.

So if they have a question, they may have

the response sitting right there

in the Q and A library.

If it's not, they can submit it

and I will answer the question within one week

but generally sooner.

Now there is another bonus included as well

and this is one that the whole family can benefit from.

It's my Cash for College workshop.

As you may know, we're family-owned and operated,

and one of the things that my dad and I constantly look

at each other and say, "Why did we not know this

"when I was in high school?"

Is how much money can be squeezed

out of an ACT or SAT score and it's not just

for the highest scoring students.

It is for every student who knows where to look

for cash for college.

So while our ACT and SAT scores are important

to helping us get into school,

they're even more important in helping us get

merit aid and private scholarships.

And that is something that is not necessarily driven

by how strong your student's score is.

So this workshop walks you through how test scores

can actually turn into cash for college

and provide short trainings on different

free resources that are available out there

and how to use them best as you're doing

college search and looking for cash for college

from the get-go.

And you get six months of access to everything

for just 187.

It's a fantastic deal and I highly encourage you

to dive in and take advantage of it

if you're looking for a program

that's going to help your student get

a higher score quickly and with the least amount

of stress possible.

This is a fantastic balance and I really hope

to see you in the program.

The great news is it's all delivered online

so if you want to get started right now,

just click the button below.

You'll have the option of choosing the ACT Quick Prep

or the SAT Quick Prep program, place your order

and everything will be in your inbox in minutes.

So let's get started.

Click the button below and I'll see you in the program.

(light happy music)

For more infomation >> Quick Prep Program | ACT Prep and SAT Prep - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the Candidates: #1 Moon Jae-in - Duration: 12:14.

For more infomation >> Meet the Candidates: #1 Moon Jae-in - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Officials Announce Lineup & Schedule For 2017 Three Rivers Arts Festival - Duration: 2:06.

HE SAYS HE IS THANKFUL FOR

EVERYONE WHO MADE HIS DREAM

COME TRUE.

THE OMTHREE RIVERS ARTS

FESTIVAL BRINGS MORE THAN A

HALF MILLION PEOPLE TO DOWNTOWN

PITTSBURGH IN EARLY JUNE.

MANY CALL IT THE UNOFFICIAL

KICK-OFF TO SUMMER.

BUT IT ALSO BRINGS MILLIONS LI

OF DOLLARS TO THE CITY AND WE E

HAVE A LOOK AHEAD AT SOME OF

THE THINGS YOU CAN SEE AND DO

THIS SUMMER.

Reporter: THE FIRST PART OF

JUNE IS ALL ABOUT THE ATTARS.

"THE NEW YORK TIMES"

RECENTLY NOTED THAT PITTSBURGH

IS A THRIVING COMMUNITY AND

THRIVING PARTICULARLY BECAUSE

OF THE WONDERFUL CULTURE THAT AT

WE HAVE HERE IN OUR CITY AND

THE ARTS FESTIVAL IS EMBLEMMIC

OF THAT WONDERFUL, ARTISTIC ST

COMMUNITY THAT WE ALL LOVE. LO

THE DOLLAR BANK THREE RIVERS

ARTS FESTIVAL STARTS JUNE 2 AND

RUNS THROUGH THE 11th.

THERE ARE AMAZING MUSICIANS.

A FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL, BUT

WILL BE A FEATURED PERFORMER.

Reporter: I PERFORMED TWO

THEATRE SONGS BUT THAT IS KIND

OF MY BACKGROUND.

I ALSO PERFORMED MY CLASSIC

ROCK AND LIKE COUNTRY SO I HAVE

HOPEFULLY THAT WILL CAPTURE A

DIFFERENT AUDIENCE THAN USUAL.

AND THESE PIECES ARE FROM

KATHY MEASURE WHO IS APPEARING EA

IN HIS FIRST SHOW OF ANY KIND.

AND SO, SO EXCITING BECAUSE US

I'M PRETTY NEW AT THIS.

I ONLY STARTED THIS ABOUT A

YEAR AND A HALF AGO, SO TO BE

SELECTED AS AN EMERGING ARTIST,

I AM STILL FLOORED.

Reporter: DURING FA SPAN OF

10 DAYS THERE ARE EVENTS DOWN N

AT POINT STATE PARK.

MANY PERFORMANCES HEAD INTO THE

CULTURAL DISTRICT WHERE THERE

ARE PLAYS AND PERFORMANCES

THERE.

ONE OOF THE PLACES YOU MIGHT NOT

SIGHED A BUILDING.

ON THE STANWICK STREET SIDE

OF FIFTH AVENUE PLACE BUILDING, L

YES, THEY WILL ACTUALLY BE

PERFORMING ON THE FRONT OF THE TH

BUILDING, NOT IN FRONT OF THE HE

BUILDING, ON THE FRONT OF THE

BUILDING.

Reporter: THERE WILL BE

CREATIVITY ZONES FOR THE KIDS, ,

TIM FILMS A THE HARRIS THEATRE

AND IN A TONGUE AND CHEEK NOD

TO THE OCCASIONAL DICEY JUNE

For more infomation >> Officials Announce Lineup & Schedule For 2017 Three Rivers Arts Festival - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

4 Spiders That Look Like Brown Recluse Spider - Duration: 3:47.

4 Spiders That Look Like Brown Recluse Spider

Brown recluse spiders is known to be one of the most poisonous spider on Earth.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people didn't know the truth about it.

Brown recluse spiders are most commonly found in the Midwest above the Gulf of Mexico.

While many people may not even notice if they've been bitten by a brown recluse, depending

on how much venom was injected and the individual's sensitivity a bite can result in a slowly

healing deep wound or death.

Because of the potential danger of these spiders, it is important to know what spiders appear

similar to the brown recluse in order to make a correct identification.

In this video, I'm going to show you four spiders that look like brown recluse spider.

But before we start, make sure to subscribe our channel so you won't miss any interesting

update in the future guys!

Here are four spiders that look like brown recluse spider you need to know.

1.

Southern House Spider

The southern house spider is most common throughout Florida, but it can also be found frequently

in the other states of the southeastern U.S.

Because of their color and general shapes, males are often mistaken for brown recluse

spiders.

These spiders are not known to be dangerous, but their bite can cause pain for a few days.

Their webs can be found in the corners of overhangs, windowsills, and shutters.

2.

Spitting Spider

The spitting spider is not dangerous to humans due to its small fangs and their inability

to open wide.

They get their name from the method with which they catch their prey, they spit a liquid

onto their prey from about half an inch away, and this liquid congeals into a sticky mass.

They are mistaken for brown recluse spiders because of their similar eye patterns, yet

they lack the violin marking of the recluse.

3.

Funnel Weavers

Funnel weavers get their name for the funnel-shaped webs they weave.

Their habitats are often out in the open, in bushes or grass, which differ greatly from

common recluse habitats, which remain hidden.

These spiders are nocturnal, and there are about 600 species of them worldwide.

Approximately 300 of those are native to North America.

Funnel weavers are mistaken for brown recluse spiders due to their brown shades, but they

can have a variety of shades on their bodies and brown recluse spiders are one solid color.

4.

Orb Weavers

Orb weavers are common in Kentucky and need upright structures such as weeds, trees or

walls to make their webs.

Orb weavers are not considered dangerous to humans, and they can be quite beneficial since

they eat flies, mosquitoes and ants.

Orb weavers are in the family Araneidae, and are most often mistaken for brown recluse

spiders due to the similarity in color.

However, their patterns are what set them apart, since Brown Recluse spiders are uniformly

one color.

Well, that's four spiders that look like brown recluse spider you need to know.

Really cool information isn't it?

Leave us a comment down below and let us know what you thought of this video.

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 4 Spiders That Look Like Brown Recluse Spider - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Cram Plan Program | ACT Prep and SAT Prep - Duration: 3:04.

(upbeat instrumental music)

- When time runs short as we are heading

towards a test day,

I see a lot of students get really amped up.

The tendency at this point is to try to learn everything

at lightning speed.

Unfortunately, this strategy tends to tear students down

instead of builds them up

right when they need their confidence the most.

For that student who's in a panic right before test day,

I've created the CRAM plan.

This program is intended to be completed

if you have less than a week to test day.

The one hour video tutorial

helps students become empowered

with strategies that he or she can apply

across every single section of the ACT or SAT.

For students with a little more time

or who want to implement those strategies,

there's also an optional four day study guide

with some practice questions

that he or she can work through

to make sure that those strategies

have settled in before test day.

But again, that's optional.

The one hour video tutorial

that's 100% strategy focused

gives students an overarching approach

to test day that will boost their confidence

and allow them to let the academics they do know

show up on the exam.

For just $47, you receive one month of access

to the program,

in addition to a $97 bonus,

my Cash for College program.

This short workshop teaches families

how to take test scores

and turn them into cash for college

because at the end of the day,

yes, these scores are useful

to help you get into college,

but they're also useful in helping you

pay for college too.

What I've found is a lot of families don't realize

how much money there is in a test score,

even if that test score isn't in the tippy top percentiles.

Not only will your student be able to alleviate

some of the stress that they may be feeling

before test day,

your family will also be able to alleviate

some of the pressures of paying for college as well.

It's a great program for the whole family

to participate in,

and I hope that you'll take advantage of it.

Now there are two versions of the CRAM plan,

one specifically for the ACT,

and one specifically for the SAT.

Click the Buy Now button below.

Select which course you're going to be preparing for,

and let's get started today.

Everything will be delivered to your inbox immediately,

and you can get started right away.

With less than a week to test day,

there's no time to waste.

Click the button below,

and let's get started today.

(upbeat instrumental music)

For more infomation >> Cram Plan Program | ACT Prep and SAT Prep - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

DAILY VIDEO 320: Challenge: Picture a book cover with your name on it as a published author! - Duration: 1:20.

Welcome back, I'm Shawn Shewchuk.

I want you to picture just for a moment a book cover with your name on the front as

the published author.

Your name front cover of the book You just wrote a book

Just think on what that will do for you and your business

Just think on what it will be like when someone asked you what it is you do

you can say, I am an author and be able to produce the book and autographed the book

and hand it to them Your book, your story is gonna change lives

It's gonna change businesses and all for the better

Just think about the impact you, your story, or your message are gonna have when you have

your own book with your name on the front and you're able

to hand it to somebody after you autograph it

A book gives you a brand launch pad.

Something to catapult your business because you know you wanna do that

You know when your business no matter you do

that you do need, want more clients and conversions.

A book is gonna do that for you, I promise you that.

It's done it for me.

One more, maybe two.

I'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> DAILY VIDEO 320: Challenge: Picture a book cover with your name on it as a published author! - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

INSTASTORY (CC/SUBTITLE AVAILABLE FOR INDONESIA & ENGLISH) - Duration: 5:37.

how come they are so late ? while waiting, i better check out instagram ah

this JOEY is so annoying you know keep on uploading stories

hi hi, in order to celebrate JAIKO's sadness because of LAO HUE HU affair, i'm at BALI now

i have arrived at my villa, look at that georgeus rite ?

hey pablo, fernando, please be careful that's very expensive you know

iiih what an arrogant bitch, going to bali and bringing two bodyguards for what? and what does it have to do with me?

pablo, story beauty beauty please

this is my villa, and my villa is very expensive you know, it costs Rp.22.735.555,- per night

hey bring the umbrella here not there

phew, i have just arrived, so exhausting, do you know where i am?

come zoom zoom the PARIS word

look at this, i'm so ready to shop

see, rich people, using luxurious car in PARIS it even has a rooftop WOW

i really love PARIS

pablo, you see it yourself right ? the air is so fresh

pablo doesn't know how to take the view oops it hurts

wow PARIS, see there is a windmill see this? oops its ugly here

OMG the air is so fresh

come on pablo, let's go into HERMES to SHOP

hey hey QUEUE please QUEUE QUEUE your teeth, i wanna enter you know

pablo let's go

cannot open, it's not open yet

pablo, where is our mercy? i'm tired waiting you know

what are we here for ? of course to buy HERMES

pablo, my mercedes is here, WOW, u know rich people always use mercedes, never use cheap cars

thank you very much, bonjour bonjour

i'm at channel now, you know as VIP, we are served with CHAMPAGNE, even JAIKO didn't get this treatment

okay, show me the bags

JAIKO has one, i want it all I WANT ALL PUT IT NICE NICE IN A BOX YA

halo, do you know where i am? i am at LOUVRE

this place is so POPULAR

wow, do you know where i am? JAIKO thinks she's the only one who can visit, i also can

i even bring my photografer to take beautiful pictures of me fernando come on snap snap please

how is my position? is it good ? fernando quick take the pictures, take the HOT ones

let JAIKO see this.. like this like this ? pablo why can't u direct me? oh ok ? like this ? ok ok

look at them, hugging each other, makes me think about my fat husband

i wanna go home, but its okay, i can shop alot here, i don't wanna lose from JAIKO let them hug

finally, i'm going home, i'm at SINGAPORE now with my besties

i shopped until drop whats wrong lan?

look look, look at your fat husband

who is he with?

OH MY GOD

OMG, he is with this bitch isn't this bitch the one who was having an affair with LAO HUE HU?

OMG, even my hubby also being hijacked OH MY FAT HUBBY, after this i will kill him

GOTCHA, GOTCHA, GOTCHA EAT THAT

For more infomation >> INSTASTORY (CC/SUBTITLE AVAILABLE FOR INDONESIA & ENGLISH) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Talk! Mental Health,Recovery,CPTSD,Abuse,ED,BDD,ADHD,Insomnia - Duration: 4:32.

Complex PTSD Symtoms from Abuse: Insomnia embarrassing emotional breakdown,accomplishments Never Good Enough, irrational fear and trust issues,afraid to form close friendships to prevent possible loss.trouble explaining there emotions, trouble with simple and multiple tasks.at times it can cause Eating disorders. Depression. Substance Abuse, thinking "worst case scenario" all the time, Fear of Abandonment,Low Self-Esteem , Nightmares,fear of loud noises and arguments or loud tone of voice.flashback of abuse.panic attacks, Perfectionism,Self Hate.Tunnel Vision, Little to no confidance

For more infomation >> Let's Talk! Mental Health,Recovery,CPTSD,Abuse,ED,BDD,ADHD,Insomnia - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sylvia: Meet the Cast - Duration: 2:14.

Hi! I'm Diahanna Davidson and I'm playing "Kate."

Hi! I'm Julie James and I'm playing "Sylvia."

And I'm Shaun Carroll and I'm playing "Greg."

Doing the same show we did eight years ago

is super fun because we have the

original cast and we're all back together...

We're so much farther ahead

from the point we start than we were

when we did it the first time.

The first time we were figuring things out that

now we already kind of have.

See, and I think it's harder.

Oh, such a contrarian!

It's true. No, it is.

I think it's harder now because we know each other

we really visit and have a lot more fun...

But we trust each other more.

And some of us are older than we were seven years ago...

And, ya like you said it is

harder because, we know each other...

You know, we're friends

and we cut up and you know rehearsal...

Yes, we crack each other up... It's true...

And age-wise this show makes a little more sense...

...middle aged crisis...

Some of these words... really hitting home.

Yeah, they do!

The first time we did it I used knee pads

just, you know, in case...

Now I need a knee brace, a knee pad, a cast... it's a little bit harder...

We're doing a new version of a

production we've done before.

New audiences, actually any audience if we've

done our job right, which I think we are

they can expect a really fun, adorable,

heart felt slice-of-life about marriage

and compromise and puppy love...

It really is about humanity,

about relationships, about connection,

about what we need to get through life...

That was good.

For more infomation >> Sylvia: Meet the Cast - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Convenient, Affordable SAT Prep - Duration: 3:37.

- Hi, I'm Lauren Gaggioli, the founder and course

creator here at Higher Scores Test Prep.

I am so excited to share an overview of my

SAT prep programs with you today.

I'd like to start with Option Two, my Quick Prep program,

because I love that this is a program that

was inspired by so many students.

I kept getting calls from families that were saying,

you know, we don't have a ton of time, my student's

not incredibly motivated, but we would like to arm

him or her with some great strategies.

Or maybe they had already prepped with someone else,

but still felt like there was more room

to grow in their scores.

And thus the Quick Prep program was born.

This four hour course shows students how they can

leverage overarching testing strategies,

as well as subject level specific strategies,

in order to turn their test scores up a notch.

It teaches them how to leverage the academics

they already know in a more strategic and logical way.

If you do want an academic review,

then that's the complete package.

I love this course because it was the first

one that I created when I started Higher Scores Test Prep.

It is, frankly, one of the most robust

programs you can find.

It covers both academics and very targeted

score specific strategies.

We take everything from the strategies side on Quick Prep,

and take it up even further.

So it really dives deep so students know

exactly what to expect on test day,

and by the time they sit down on that Saturday exam,

they are fully prepared.

On the flip side, there are some students

who are incredibly strapped for time.

And for those students I've created the Cram Plan.

If you have less than a week before

your first exam and you're feeling

really uncomfortable with what's coming,

then the Cram Plan is a great place to start.

The amazing thing about all of these programs

is that they all come with the bonus

of the Cash for College course.

Now my Cash for College workshop is one

that I hosted with my father,

who also happens to be Higher Scores CFO.

We sit down and share with you,

in a one hour workshop, how you can turn

test scores, any test scores, into cash for college.

This is one of those things that my dad

and I constantly kick ourselves over.

We say why didn't we know this when I was in high school?

Because we could have saved a lot of money

in college tuition.

This tutorial comes alongside any prep program

that you purchase from me, because,

not only do I want to help students

get higher scores, I want to make sure

that they do more than simply get you into a school.

My goal is to help families understand

how much more there is in the test score.

So if you'd come on board with any of the programs,

you get that bonus, and there are other

great bonuses also included in the Quick Prep program,

and the Complete Package program.

So to learn more about any of these programs,

you can scroll down the page, click the Learn More button

for the course you're most interested in,

and take a look at what else is included in them.

Thanks so much, and I look forward to seeing you

in one of the Higher Score Test Prep programs.

(cheerful, soothing music)

For more infomation >> Convenient, Affordable SAT Prep - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

DIY wedding coordinator, wedding video at Hyatt Regency HB, beautiful center piece | TyeChloe - Duration: 3:14.

Hey Guys, It is TyeChloe.

Today we are going to talk about weddings, and do it yourself planning, and we start

with What kind of budget do you have?

California weddings is around 50k-80k, this wedding is around 70k , Iam guessing.

it is at HB, Hyatt Regency, I just went to this wedding 2-3 weeks ago.

Here it is.

So the bride, has to pick what kind of dress do you want?

what kind of budget do you have ? do you want a long sleeve one, or a short sleeve one ? Then

the cake ? they have real flowers on them.

this cake looks so amazing.

This is a flower wall, this one is fake but it looks so real . This is a sweetheart table,

with the LOVE table.

There are dazzling candles and floating candles.

Do you want a band or a DJ?

Then you have to pick a venue, a big one . All in one venue, reception and ceremony in one?

How many people do you want? a big one or a small one . this one is around 260 people.

Then you have to do your own flowers, 4 days ahead of your wedding day.

Have someone help you , DIY bouquet, and DIY center pieces.

You can look it all up.

How to make a center piece?

This mirror has all the guest names on it, it is so pretty.

The bridal party, do you want a big or small one.

this one has 8 people.

I hope this help . Thank You.

Thumbs Up !!

For more infomation >> DIY wedding coordinator, wedding video at Hyatt Regency HB, beautiful center piece | TyeChloe - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Group Counseling for Teen Girls with Anxiety, Depression or Low Self-Esteem - Duration: 2:13.

I'm Mallory Grimste, Licensed Clinical Therapist from Woodbridge, CT. So I have a Teen Girls

Therapy Group. It's for teenagers that are dealing with any Depression, Anxiety, Low Self Esteem

and basically the main reason why I created this group for these girls is I was finding

time after time that my clients were coming in here and feeling so alone and feeling like

nobody else got them that they didn't have friends who understood and I wanted to be

like "Oh if you could just meet my other clients!" You would realize there are way more people

and that it is actually way more common to feel this way and hopefully help get you unstuck.

So I find that a source of a lot of my teenage clients with when they're feeling badly about themselves

is usually it's because they've had an experience, usually at a younger where a friend was not

as kind to them as they could have been or they experience something that could be potentially

traumatic where they're not feeling secure in whatever they were feeling good about.

There is actually some research that shows that girls' self-esteem peaks at age 9 and then

after that it starts to take a dip and the rates for teenage depression are actually

increasing way more for girls. As a therapist that works with teenagers my hope is that

for this generation that they can feel better about themselves, have more healthy relationships

and feel good about their accomplishments so that they're not down-talking themselves

So that's why group therapy can be a really healthy, wonderful experience to get that practice in

For more infomation >> Group Counseling for Teen Girls with Anxiety, Depression or Low Self-Esteem - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

World Book Day Special: Bookstore and Its Political Position - Duration: 5:45.

An independent bookstore is a place which often has political position for certain things outside.

This book, for instance. This book was sold at many independent bookstores in the United States,

right after Donald Trump was elected.

This book itself tells about the lives of immigrants in United States.

We all know if everybody there is against Trump's policies to the immigrants.

As for bookstore, it is the place that clearly states its political position in this circumstance.

So that's why this book is greatly highlighted to the public.

We are here at the same position regarding this book. So that's why this book, which tells about

the lives of immigrant from Mexico, Guatemala, and Panama in the United States

We also display this book at POST.

For us that's the good part of a small bookstore like this. Both in Indonesia or in the other countries,

they always have a clear position for certain things and that's the thing that we want to nourish.

These books at POST will be difficult to get in the other bigger bookstores, as we cooperate

with some independent publishers as they prefer not to join the distribution path of bigger bookstore.

So if you look at our shelves, you will find books from, Marjin Kiri Publisher, for instance.

They focus on telling about social issues and perhaps it's been several times for them to be banned from store.

Once they published a book about conflict in Poso, and the book was seen as being too controversial,

although it is clear that the story was based on the research from the actual event at that time.

And the book was prohibited from entering the big bookstore.

We try to collect that kind of book.

Another example, the book which won the previous Khatulistiwa Literary Award,

'Raden Mandasia Si Pencuri Daging Sapi' (Raden Mandasia The Beef Thief),

that book is also published by independent publisher which choose to distribute the book

through the alternative way.

If they decide to distribute the book with a major publisher, some part in it surely will be censored

as there are some adult content and it looks a little bit gory.

Our political sense is the alternative one. So certain plans that can't be found in bigger bookstore

are the ones that we prioritize.

For example, our cooperation with Marjin Kiri Publisher.

At the first time we opened this bookstore, we had planned that the first publisher to call,

it was Marjin Kiri as they always come with the alternative way

from what we had been taught during the New Order era.

During our childhood, it was still in the New Order and many information that need to be interrupted that time.

Marjin Kiri once published a book named 'Kekerasan Budaya Pasca '65' (Culture Violence After '65).

The book itself shows us how all artists through their creation like articles, books, and arts

they joined the marching to celebrate the hegemony of New Order which stated that communist is super cruel

and they also justified the mass violent action that happened after 1965.

They did it to the communist suspected people and to their many descendants.

So our position will always be supporting the access to the knowledge so that it can be opened widely.

When the books from Kiri, for instance, having difficulties in finding a spot,

we want to be the host for them because the more people read various books, it will be better.

Our purpose is, the book is only an alternative one. We never persuade people to change their mind

after reading certain books.

But at least by reading a book, people will learn about the other thoughts that are spread out there.

We never ask people to join this A side or B side, but by reading a book you will understand

about the alternative thoughts. And you will be more convinced with your own opinion.

And also some books about feminism, for instance. We all know that this world is still so patriarchal,

so we are also eager to offer books with feminism spirit in order speak for the gender equality.

There is this one scene that we like the most recently. This is from a group 'Bisik-Bisik Kembang Goyang'

They made one, and the title is 'Swipe It Right'. It is about one experience from a woman in using Tinder.

Those are critics about unequal relation that occurs on Tinder.

The topic was delivered in a casual way. And for us, this kind of alternative that is needed by everybody.

Not that we ask you to use Tinder. It is just so good to learn from someone's real life experience.

It is not only about the book. But the theme of it as well that we can learn from.

We can see like 'how feminist is this book?' or 'is there ini patriarchal value that is promoted from here?'

That kind of study that we want to highlight in every discussion in this place.

So back again, it is all about alternatives. So that people will have many choices about their thoughts.

Not that everybody has to come with the same opinion. But it will be better to know the other options.

We just want to make POST as an alternative public space from all common thoughts around us.

For more infomation >> World Book Day Special: Bookstore and Its Political Position - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Convenient, Affordable ACT Prep Courses - Duration: 3:36.

- Hi, my name is Lauren Gaggioli.

I am the founder and course creator here

at Higher Scores Test Prep.

I'm so excited to share my ACT Prep programs with you.

I'd like to start with option two,

my Quick Prep program because I love

that this is a program that was inspired

by so many students.

I kept getting calls from families

that were saying, "You know we don't have

"a ton of time, my student's not incredibly motivated,

"but we would like to arm him or her

"with some great strategies."

Or maybe they'd already prepped with someone else

but still felt like there was more room to grow

in their scores.

And thus the Quick Prep program was born.

This four-hour course shows students

how they can leverage overarching testing strategies

as well as subject-level specific strategies

in order to turn their test scores up a notch.

It teaches them how to leverage the academics

they already know in a more strategic and logical way.

If you do want an academic review,

then that's the Complete Package.

I love this course because it was the first one

that I created when I started Higher Scores Test Prep.

It is frankly one of the most robust programs

you can find.

It covers both academics and very targeted

score specific strategies.

We take everything from the strategies side

on Quick Prep and take it up even further.

So it really dives deep so students know exactly

what to expect on test day and by the time

they sit down on that Saturday exam,

they are fully prepared.

On the flipside, there are some students

who are incredibly strapped for time.

And for those students I created the Cram Plan.

If you have less than a week before your first exam

and you're feeling really uncomfortable

with what's coming, then the Cram Plan is a great

place to start.

The amazing thing about all of these programs is

that they all come with a bonus

of the Cash for College course.

And my Cash for College workshop is one

that I hosted with my father who also happens

to be Higher Scores CFO.

We sit down and share with you in a one-hour workshop

how you can turn test scores, any test scores,

into cash for college.

This is one of those things that my dad

and I constantly kick ourselves over.

We say, "Why didn't we know this

"when I was in high school because we could have saved

"a lot of money in college tuition."

This tutorial comes alongside any prep program

that you purchase from me because not only do I want

to help students get higher scores,

I want to make sure that they do more

than simply get you into a school.

My goal is to help families understand

how much more there is in the test score.

So if you come on board with any of the programs,

you get that bonus and there are other

great bonuses also included in the Quick Prep program

and the Complete Package program.

So to learn more about any of these programs,

you can scroll down the page, click the Learn More button

for the course you are most interested in

and take a look at what else is included in them.

I look forward to seeing you in one

of my ACT Prep programs.

(light music)

For more infomation >> Convenient, Affordable ACT Prep Courses - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

「竹下通り」の100円ショップダイソーはお土産も買える! - Duration: 2:31.

Hi, it's Stephanie.

Here I am at the largest in Kanto,

100 yen shop "Daiso".

That's cute!

That's a sushi key chain.

Sea urchin, bluefin tuna, bonito,

they have all kinds of key chains.

Is this tissue case? Oh yes it is.

There are Japanese style tissue cases.

It's nice, don't you think?

With this you comb your hair.

There are chopsticks, key chains,

kokeshi dolls.

This lucky cat, is different from ordinary.

It's paw is slowly swinging up and down.

This is charged with solar energy,

you don't need batteries for this.

By the solar power cat will always be

cutely swinging its paw forever.

Here at Daiso 100 yen shop,

there are so many amusing goods

and useful items.

Among them kitchen utensils,

I highly recommend cooking utensils.

This is the one. Ta-da!

"Furi Furi sushi rolling casing"

This helps you make sushi rolls easily.

Inside, fill it with cooked rice,

place a nori sheet and close the lid.

You gently shake it, then sushi is done!

You can put some cute decorations.

You can enjoy making sushi rolls

and eat them.

So everyone, how was it?

There are too many goods,

even if we go all the areas, I wonder

how many are there, it's countless.

You can find anything here.

So everyone when you visit Harajuku

come visit 100 yen shop Daiso.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét