Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 26 2017

Are you depressed?

I think everyone is.

It's only a matter of degree and how long one is depressed.

There are hundreds of ways of handling depression, from the point of view of philosophy, psychology,

medicine — all these can be employed to deal with depression.

I think the one I am going to talk about is a philosophy but not an unrealistic philosophy

but a realistic philosophy which can be even called a way of life.

Say, I am depressed now.

I have an option to be depressed or not to be depressed.

Purely from a philosophical point of view of the, we live from the point of view the

philosophy of mind, provided you can control your mind.

So it's all a mind game.

So you are depressed.

Why?

Because there is no money, no job or no relationship or you have a disease.

That's why you are depressed.

The reality is that you don't have money and and you don't know how money is going to come

from.

So you are depressed.

There is another way of looking at it.

It is true that you don't have a job.

You don't have money.

You don't have any bank account or what not.

But you can also treat it as a as a philosophical truth, a fact, from the philosophy that you

profess.

One philosophy is, particularly in India, is called the Maya Vadha — everything is

The great exponent of Maya Vadha is Shankara.

And prior to him, the Buddhists also practiced this.

It is called Shunya Vadha and Maya Vadha — nothing exists.

We know from quantum physics that matter is an illusion.

So what is the reality is just the new string theory and quantum physics says everything

is just vibration.

And the finest matter that we are made up of, like the subatomic particles, they, although

they are considered matter, they are floating and then they cannot be localized.

so it's a matter of bringing the mind to that level or perception wherein you see yourself

not as a material being but as just an energy field — Consciousness.

Not the matter exists.

When you go to sleep, you don't have the mind; and then everything disappears.

So, if you just can have that experience, even for the sake of faking it — just fake

it — that, "I am just kidding myself by saying that I don't have money."

"I'm just kidding myself by saying I don't have a bank account."

So it might appear to be a faking one, but it will give you a relief.

And that relief will, will be permanent if you just go and meditate, and then really

experience that nothing exists.

So it's a matter of getting the mind to that level.

That's why you have to meditate.

You can take a Sound and then work on the Sound, a mantra and then you just go on working

on the Sound to its various layers of existence — from Nada, Paranada and then you work

up to the level of the Subda and then.

So the gradations, you can see the gradations of the Sound.

So meditation can be immensely useful to understand the illusion of depression or the illusion

of not having money.

For more infomation >> Are You Depressed? Part 1 of 2 - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

New 1998 Godzilla Fang Bite W Shin, King Ghidorah, King Caesar, In Jurassic Park Unboxing - Duration: 12:36.

so anyways guys here is some of the

other Godzilla toys I'll be reviewing

soon and few of them that I already have

New 1998 Godzilla Fang Bite W Shin, King Ghidorah, King Caesar, In Jurassic Park Unboxing

reviewing on this episode as you'll see

if you watch the episode I am pretty

disappointed with it it is a holder one

about 20 years old but I mean they did

not do a very good job with it and then

I got some other ones I've got like the

mecha godzilla the godzilla when he's in

different form but in different forms

I got a nice flame Godzilla gonna have

another King Ghidorah this is another

one is that Godzilla's from the 2016

Godzilla movie where he did different

forms that King Caesar here and another

cool mechanical godzilla although i

think this one there is a lot more

intimidating-looking

my god ah that is like a disappointing

one i review on this one behind it is

probably my best one ah this one here

that is the deka godzilla and that is

one awesome toy

and here's another on 1998 godzilla that

i already reviewed on that one is like

the remote control one and that this is

the biggest one this is a three for

godzilla this guy is

huge I mean I like this one but he is

really cheaply built inside so that

mecha one is definitely my best polish

and here's a few more this is a puppet

one with roaring sound it's a nice

memories now this one's hard to use it's

very hard plastic up I'm not all that

happy with that one that one I actually

bought from eBay on on from eBay from

Australia and then here is another cool

pulpit one I actually like this one more

this is based on the 1998 Godzilla so

this one you could move back and forth

easier guys to like chomps and make

noise with everything and then I got

this cool one on the opening soon this

is the smash strike Godzilla and I also

have a mecha godzilla transforming egg

odd guys i've done several of these

transforming big ones i believe about

six are ready i use our stop-motion

animation so the eggs seems to hatch

themselves and come to life they are

really cool if you want to see any of

those go to the Godzilla playlist at the

end of this video and also off if you

want to buy any of these toys I'll put a

link under the video where you could buy

a lot of the Godzilla toys especially

the shin Godzilla toys are

okay well let's go ahead and check out

the rest of this review

okay guys super excited today welcome

back today we got another awesome

Godzilla from the 1998 movie from what I

heard from a lot of people that are

watching my channel it was not a very

popular movie because uh I guess

Godzilla was kind of weak in that one

but the toys are awesome so this is the

Fang bite Godzilla with power strike

battle bite and his batteries still work

after the 1998 after almost 20 years but

they are very weak so I will have to

replace them but anyways if you push up

his ribcage button here him you could

barely hear it so this is the thing bite

one the box is a little ripped but it is

a brand new toy so guess who's coming to

town

and then these are the options of the

toy got the dashing terror let's look at

strike I think white lunches and jumps

down push buttons tornado blast more and

it's three quakes

he'll swipe and then I here is some of

the other ones could select sauce guys

who who are truly into Godzilla probably

had those toys in 1988 seems like they

brought a lot of toys for them

okay well let's go ahead and bring him

from the package up one funny thing is

if this guy's like the Toy Story if you

guys watch the Toy Story movie this guy

comes alive every night it's like oh man

still in the package it's been 20 years

I won't well anyway I did buy him ok I'm

not a kid but I am kidding out at heart

and anyways I sued by himself it's good

to free him from the package so he comes

alive today I'm free free okay guys I'm

sorry to report put its toys a joke guys

I mean this is oh ah this is one of the

biggest disappointments I've seen I mean

first of all check out the size of this

guy's legs

compared to his body this guy's got like

chicken legs all the way down so I don't

like that at all

ok his arms rotate he's supposed to have

like cool like strike features and stuff

basically if you moved

his leg here he will open and close his

mouth which is not not very cool at all

and I if he's not on this stands which

include which looks like part of a road

here he could barely stand on his own so

that's not cool

they say I thought he was supposed to

strike when you bent him down but that

doesn't work at all either I with these

long chicken legs I'm you could bend

this guy over it looks like he's going

to poop on the toilet basically so I

mean I'm sorry guys but I mean I really

want to like this guy's but I don't know

there's just not really anything to like

on him it's just just weird I mean he's

not even intimidating okay it's a little

scary thought I don't know me that's

Tina she seems like a joke eh I'm kind

of disappointed I bought this one maybe

I should have done a little research

before I did uh he he comes at a part of

a road that says Godzilla on the bottom

there ah he's got batteries he makes

sound but ah it's not very strong

you can barely hear it I mean the

batteries might probably hold I mean

it's got to be original batteries inside

this packaging but the thing is it uses

watch batteries I don't really have

those to replace and I would probably

buy some to replace it but this this

guy's not very cool at all

you know I'm really disappointed because

I like some of the 1998 toys some of

them are really cool now this one here I

reviewed last week I like this one

despite the fact that it's remote

control this one's cool so it's got this

little pink remote control team here you

port and then he will roar you know open

his mouth and he vibrating at the same

time it's hard to see because I got a

really good camera that takes most of

the shake out with this guy vibrates

like quite a bit and this one I like a

lot more this one lock it work so if you

go ahead and compare the two side to

side you see what I'm talking about I

mean this one here looks like a joke

you've got like the little chicken legs

and everything like it said I mean look

at these legs

the guy looks like a chicken I'm sorry

guys I mean to me it's just a total joke

I mean what were the makers of this 20

chicken so anyways here's the toy on my

spinner so we can go ahead and take a

closer look at it but guys this is one

you probably unless it's the last one

you need for your collection or

something this is probably one you guys

want to skip so anyways I did want to

show you guys I want to add and bought

em so I might as well show you guys what

it looks like but ah there is a lot more

cooler Godzilla toys on Amazon I'll have

a link below this video you could go

ahead and check those out I am

affiliated with Amazon which means I get

a small sales commission you guys buy

something and it cost you guys the exact

they were mocking would if you just went

on Amazon

so you could buy yourself some really

cool Godzilla toys and help off my

channel of the same time which I really

do appreciate and I really do appreciate

the fact that you guys helped me to get

to mid-south drivers and basically make

my dream come true I mean uh I've always

loved toys you know I I love showing

toys to people who are watching my kids

love toys I mean this really is a dream

come true like you appreciate that like

I said I get missed this one while off

you're doing a review on a lock for

Godzilla toys that are locked

cooler than this chicken leg here or

like I said without it look like body

okay well thanks a lot for viewing guys

some food oh there was a lot of fun and

if you enjoyed the video make sure you

click Subscribe and the thumbs up button

down below the video in today's secret

word is the word

go ahead and put that in the comment

section down below the video I'll know

you remember my club go to the video

ends there's an awesome incurred awkward

one for you click the boxes below for a

lot more fun videos if you want to see

even more go ahead and click the

subscribe button

For more infomation >> New 1998 Godzilla Fang Bite W Shin, King Ghidorah, King Caesar, In Jurassic Park Unboxing - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

TWERL & Devault - Lishu - Duration: 3:27.

TWERL & Devault - Lishu

For more infomation >> TWERL & Devault - Lishu - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Crochet Blossom Scrubby - Flower Scrubbies for Kitchen or Bath - DIY Scrubbie Tutorial - Duration: 7:37.

Hi I'm Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com

Today I'm going to show you how to

crochet these blossoms scrubbies. The

written pattern is on my website

naztazia.com I'm using Red Heart's

Scrubby cotton. You can use one skein to

make the scrubby all one color - or make

it multicolored. And a size G hook.

Because textured yarn can be a little

rough on the hands,

I always rub on some cream first to help

my skin. If your skin is super sensitive

put a flexible bandage anywhere the yarn

rubs across your fingers. You'll find it

really helps. Throughout this pattern

we're going to be making the same kind

of petals. I'm using normal yarn first so

you can see the stitches. First make a

magic ring, which is just a very loose

slip knot. Chain one. In this ring do one

single crochet followed by four treble

crochet stitches. If you need help with

the basics be sure to check out my

beginner crochet videos on YouTube.

Then do another single crochet. Here is

that petal again - single crochet. Four

treble crochet stitches, followed by

another single crochet stitch.

Now do one more in the ring for a total

of three petals. Then pull that starting

tail tightly to close the ring. By the

way be sure to click on the subscribe

button to get notified of new videos

from me each week. Find the center of the

petal and insert your hook into it and

make a slip stitch.

Next chain 4. Slip stitch in the middle

of the next petal.

And chain 4 again. Next petal - find the

middle and slip stitch in it.

Do one last chain four. And slip stitch to

the original chain ring.

Let's work in that first ring. Chain one

and make a petal... one single crochet, four

treble crochet stitches, followed by one

last single crochet stitch.

Now we're going to do another petal in

the ring, but we're going to connect the

first single crochet of the petal like

this to the round before it... then finish

your stitch.

Now just finish up the petal with your

four treble crochet stitches, followed by

a single crochet. We need to do this to

keep the layers of petals from flopping

all over the place.

I'll show you this process again in the

next ring... single crochet, four treble

crochet stitches, single crochet,

then connect that first layer with a

single crochet stitch. Now finish your

four treble crochet stitches in that

ring, followed by one last single crochet

stitch. Do the same process for that last

ring. And if you're on social media you

can also find me on Facebook, Instagram,

Pinterest, and Twitter. Here is the

blossom thus far with the scrubby

texture yarn. Next make a slip stitch on

your hook. To join the pink in the middle

of a petal, do your four chains, then slip

stitch in the middle of the next petal.

Follow this process around... same as

before... each ring will get two petals in

them... one single crochet, four treble

crochet, one single crochet. Begin the

second petal by joining with a single

crochet then finish that petal and all

of the rings around. With the green you

can either do one or two petals per loop.

In my sample I did only one petal per

loop and on that last single crochet of

the petal - that's where I joined it to

the previous round. And here is the

finished blossom scrubby. To view this

video in other languages click on the

closed caption link on YouTube and turn

on subtitles. From there you can choose

from over 100 different languages. I hope

this video has helped you. Please

subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel

free to like and comment

on this video. Check out the description

or the info button of this video for

more information. And please visit

naztazia.com for more tips and tricks on

Creative Self-Sufficient Living.

For more infomation >> Crochet Blossom Scrubby - Flower Scrubbies for Kitchen or Bath - DIY Scrubbie Tutorial - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Fidget Spinner Toy Giveaway! WinASpinner.com - Duration: 1:54.

What is going on guys today I'm going to

show you how to get a free fidget spinner toy yes

Yes thats right! a free fidget spinner toy

do with a habit and the results of it

are actually very amazing but some

people don't have the money to pay for

it and that which is sad because

everyone should only and they're amazing

but today I'm going to show you how to

get a premium but first I want to thank

you what a physics minute is and why is

it so good and like what's so good about

it basically so first off this is a

free fidget spinner toy which I'm pretty sure

must be minimal and it used to it's used

to like keep you focused not distracted

and for people like me I have a tendency

to lose my focus and stuff for example

in school when the teachers talking

I might get bored and I start my I might

start like you know clicking my pen or

looking out the window or you know

buying with my desk my chair something

something stupid but this will keep my

hand in check so I'm at you know like I

don't know touching my pen touching my

desk

you know and because of that I can focus

it exactly listen to the teacher I could

focus and it's all good and listen to

use other places too not just there if

you're like sitting in the meeting and

you're and you know we want to listen

make recall information down my kids up

so you can

this pops out you know it's easy no no

no and makes no noise it's just honestly

a very amazing tool to have and today

I'm going to show you how to get a free

one and it's very easy so I'm gonna show

you guys that right now

For more infomation >> Fidget Spinner Toy Giveaway! WinASpinner.com - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bring the Drones - Ignorance Paradise - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Bring the Drones - Ignorance Paradise - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Make More Money by Owning Your Own Accounts – Business Development and Commercial Finance - Duration: 1:39.

The Liquid Capital opportunity made sense to me

based upon the fact that I've been offering these

products and services - factoring,

asset-based lending, to my clients now

for the past 7 years. So this is going

to give me more availability to service my

clients, plus, Liquid Capital has the back-office

already built-in. So it was

absolutely turn-key for me, to take my experience

with their products & solutions, and just

combine the two.

The Liquid Capital opportunity is the best that you can get.

Working as a BDM or a business development officer for a

factoring company, I only had one

product - factoring. If the client didn't

want factoring, that's it, I was done - done with the client.

Liquid Capital has such a vast

array of products - there's nothing a

client is going to need, that you would not be able to provide.

In my community, I'm known for finding the money.

So now I have enough products to be able to fulfill

more than just microlending or factoring.

And the back office, the

infrastructure, and all the products and

services that I can offer... well naturally, my

referral sources are going to be happy that I'm a

one-stop-shop solution for them and their

clients when they need cash.

At some point, you want to build something for yourself -

build a lifestyle for yourself and even

something to pass down. But it's so

important that it now becomes your customer,

and you're the one that's going to

follow that customer from from where they

start and through providing them with

capital, all the way through their growth opportunity.

For more infomation >> Make More Money by Owning Your Own Accounts – Business Development and Commercial Finance - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Synchronize Multiple Signal Generators in Electronic Warfare Test| N5193A UXG | Keysight - Duration: 5:15.

Hi, my name is Eric Diez, I am the UXG Product Manager at Keysight Technologies.

In the electronic warfare system testing there are many times when it is desirable or necessary

to have multiple signal generator outputs all at the same time.

Let's say we need to simulate a dense signal environment with millions of pulses spread

over a wide frequency range.

Or you need to optimize pulse conditions.

With this ability to hop in frequency and amplitude very quickly while maintaining phase

coherency.

The UXG is a perfect fit for this task.

Now there are other applications that require multiple outputs all with the same frequency,

but with a specific phase, time and amplitude relationship.

For example I might want to test a direction-finding receiver by simulating different angles of

arrival.

By controlling the phase, time and amplitude of each UXG output I can simulate different

angles of arrival to see if the direction finding receiver is giving the correct line

apparent.

In this demonstration, I would like to show you how to connect up to eight UXG's with

base coherent outputs.

I will start by showing you the physical connections.

For a multi-box set up we will designate one UXG as the master and the other seven units

as slaves.

Now to get them to operate coherently we need to connect three important types of signals.

First the 6 GHz clock reference, the trigger lines, and the synchronization signal.

Let's start with the 6 GHz clock reference.

On the rear panel we will find a jumper cable that gives us access to the 6 GHz RF panel.

We will take the 6 GHz signal from the master and run it into an eight-way splitter.

The outputs are then routed to the 6 GHz inputs on each of the UXG slave units.

Now all eight units are using common clock signal.

Next we will connect the trigger signals.

The master UXG buffers, synchronizes and retransmits a single trigger to all UXG's in the system

using trigger ports 3-10.

The master system trigger can even be generated by master UXG or by an external system controller

connected to the trigger 2 connecter.

The third set of connections we need to make is the RF synchronization signal.

The master UXG emits a training signal on this connecter, which is daisy chained to

each of the slave units.

This has critical for establishing the proper relationship between all the units.

First, we select a role where each of the UXG's.

I am going to designate this lower unit as the master.

It's called the master because it provides a 6 GHz clock signal to the rest of the units.

Next I will set up the slave unit, I am turning it on.

And I will repeat that while the rest of the slave units in the rack.

Once the units are synchronized, we can look at the outputs on the oscilloscope and see

how they are aligned in time and phase.

To complete the synchronization set-up, I will start with the master UXG and press the

begin master synch soft key.

Then on each of the slave units I will press the begin slave synch key.

Back on the master I will press the prepare phase reset key.

Then on the slave units I will press the await phase reset key.

You will note the busy bar pops up on the screen in each of the slave units.

Finally I will press the initiate phase reset button on the master.

When the synchronization process is complete you will see the synchronization process complete

message of each UXG display.

Let's start with a very simple signal, which is a CW signal coming from each of the UXG's.

Now even though we have eight UXG's in a rack our scope has four window channels.

So we will look at the master and three of the slaves here.

And you will note that in the unsynchronized state they are at random phases.

After we synchronize, note how all the phases are aligned.

Most EW applications use pulsed signals.

So let's take a look at a one microsecond pulse coming from each of the UXG's.

You can see the pulse envelopes are aligned in time.

But more importantly if you zoom in on the immediate edge of the pulse we can see that

the RF carrier signals are aligned in phase as well.

And this illustrates the complete phase control you can achieve with the UXG.

I am showing you how to set up eight UXG's with phase coherent outputs, which could be

used for a realistic EW system testing.

For more information please visit our website or call your local Keysight Representative.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Synchronize Multiple Signal Generators in Electronic Warfare Test| N5193A UXG | Keysight - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Message for your night. 26 April - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Message for your night. 26 April - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

ARE YOU REALLY-PROUDE TO BE A MUSLIM- SILENT MESSAGE TO UMMA-POWERFUL REMINDER - Duration: 15:33.

THE BEST OF NATIONS IN WHICH ALLAH SHUBHANHUTALLAH SAYS

ABOUT IT *ARABIC*

YOU ARE THE BEST OF NATIONS TO COME OUT TO PEOPLE. THE NATION OF MUHAMMED

WITHOUT ANY DOUBT WITH OUT A COMPETITION IS

THE GREATEST NATION ALLAH EVER SENT

TO MANKIND

BUT FOR THIS NATION

TO BE HONORABLE AND FOR THIS NATION TO BE RESPECTED

AND FOR THIS NATION TO ATTEND THE GLORY THE WAY IT WAS IN THE PAST

THE MEMBERS OF THIS NATION. MUST BE PROUD OF ITS IDENTITY

WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT MUSLIMS LOST

AND SOMETHING THAT THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM HAD WORKED ON FOR MANY YEARS FOR MUSLIMS TO FORGET THEIR IDENTITY

ATLEST THEY DONT FORGOT THEIR IDENTITY NOT TO BE PROUD OF THEIR IDENTITY

NOT TO BE PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM A MUSLIM.

NOT TO BE PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE A MUSLIM.

WHEN YOU SAY YOU'RE A MUSLIM THEN NEITHER IN RESPONCE IN YOU

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN TAUGHT

THIS IS THE OLD GENERATION.

THEY ARE EMBARRASSED TO SAY THAT WE ARE MULSIMS

SOME PEOPLE EMBARRASSED TO SAY THERE NAME MUHAMMED SO THEY SAY THERE NAME IS MICLE

O THEN NAME IS MAHMOD ARE AHMED THEY CHANGE TO OTHER NAMES

JORGE ARE SAM ARE MICHILE THEY ARE EMBARRASSEDNON OF THEM BELIVE IN ISLAM

THEY DO BELIVE IN ISLAM

BUT DOUGHT THEY'RE NOT PROUD OF THIS IDENTITY.

NOT PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

AND THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS THAT THE ENEMYS OF ISLAM HAS FOCUSED ON THE

WORLD TO MAKE THEM FEEL HUMILIATEDWHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE MUSLIMS

AND SOME PEOPLE CAME.

MIGRATED FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES INTO THIS COUNTRY. AND THEY FEEL EMBARRASSED TO

SAY THE MUSLIMS WERE NOT MANY OF THEM.

EACH ONE OF US ATLEAST KNOW ONE ARE TWO THEY ARE EMBARRASSED TO SAY THEY ARE MUSLIMS

AND I'VE CHANGED MUSLIM NAMES TO OTHER NAMES SO PEOPLE DON'T RECOGNIZE THEM. THEY ARE

MUSLIMS. THAT'S WHY THIS UMMAH. THAT'S WHY THIS IN PAST DECADES

HAD LOST ITS GLORY AND RESPECT

BECAUSE WE'RE NOT PROUD OF WHO WE ARE, WHEH WE ARE THE NATION.

THAT SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.WE HAVE THE QURAN, WE HAVE MUHAMMED SWS

WE HAVE ISLAM WE HAVE GREATEST LORD ALLAH SHUBHANHUTALLAH

WE ARE THE ONES THAT MUST BE PROUD AND IF THERE IS ANY ONE MUST BE PROUD OF

THERE IDENTETY IT IS US, THAT MUST BE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE

WE MUST BE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE

WHEN I SAY I AM A MUSLIM I DONT SAY IT WITH HEAD DOWN,I WOULD SAY IT HEAD UP AND PROUDE OF WHO I AM

NOT. BECAUSE MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD BECAUSE OF THE PRINCIPLES I BELIEVE IN

I BELIEVE IN QURAN DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER THAN QURAN

I BELIEVE IN ALLAH DO YOU HAVE A BETTER GOD THAN ALLAH

AND I FOLLOW

MUHAMMED SWS DO YOU HAVE SOMW ONE BETTER TO FOLLOW TO FOLLOW THAN MUHAMMED SWS

MY BROTHERS IN ISLAM. WE MUST BE PROUD OF OUR IDENTITY.

WE MUST BE PROUD OF WHO WE FOLLOW. WE MUST BE

PROUD OF WHAT WE BELIEVE IN. WE MUST BE PROUD. OF

WHAT WE DO. WE MUST BE PROUD OF WHAT WE FOLLOW.

WE BELIEVE IN IT IN OUR HEARTS.

AND THAT'S WHY ALLAH SHUBHANHUTTALLAH MAKE THE ARABS

THE ONE NATION

ALL OTHER NATIONS IS TO LOOK DOWN AT BECAUSE OF LACK OF

EDUCATION OR CIVILIZATION. BUT WHEN ISLAM. CAME INTO THEIR

HEARTS.

THEY BECAME THE LEADERS OF MANKIND AND PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM

NOT AN ARAB. OR NOT PROUD JUST TO BE ARAB

THEY WERE PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. THEY WERE PROUD OF BEING FOLLOWER OF MUHAMMED SWS

WHEN THEY USE TO SAY IT THEY USE TO SAY IT WITH THERE HEADS UP

WITH PRIDE AND GLORY. IF WE WANT TO SEE THIS

UMMA OBTEN IT'S GLORY AND HONOR AND RESPECT ONCE AGAIN.

WE NEED TO BE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.

I DONT WANNA ASK YOU

I POINT THIS QUESTION TO THOUSE WHO ARE SOME TIMES EMBARRASSED

TO SAY THEY ARE MUSLIMS I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION.

TO THOUSE WHO ARE SOMETIMES GET EMBARRASSED TO SAY THEY ARE MUSLIMS

ARE INDECATE THEY ARE MUSLIMS BY SAYING THERE NAMES MUHAMMED OR AHMED OR MUSTA OR AISHA OR KHTHIJA

I WANT TO ASK YOU WHY ARE YOU EMBARRASSED. WHY. WHY.

ARE YOU EMBARRASSED THE MUHAMMED SWS

ONE THAT YOU FOLLOW SOMEONE WHO IS AN EMBARRASSMENT FOR YOU TO FOLLOW

IS THAT QURAN THAT YOU READ A BOOK. THAT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT FOR YOU TO

FOLLOW.

ITS A ALLAH SHUBHANHUTTALLAH THE LORD AND THE CREATER AND THE MASTER EMBARRASSMENT FOR YOU

FOR YOU *ARABIC* IS THAT YOU WORSHIP.

WERE IS OUR HONOR AND GLORY

THE HONOR AND GLORY DOES NOT COME FROM OUTSIDE MY BROTHERS IN ISLAM.

REMEMBER THAT. HONOR AND GLORY AND RESPECT

DOES NOT MAKE YOU. AND THIS IS ANOTHER MIS UNDERSTANDING THAT WE HAVE.

HONOUR

GLORY AND RESPECT DOES NOT MAKE YOU , YOU MAKE THE GLORY AND

HONOR RESPECT.

HONOR. RESPECT AND GLORY DID NOT MAKE MUHAMMAD SWS

HE IS THE MOST HONORABLE AND MOST RESPECTED.

SALLALA HU VALAY HIVA SALAM HE MADE THE HONOR AND RESPECT AND GLORY

SAHABA DIDNT GO AND GET THE HONOR AND RESPECT FROM ANYONE BUT THEY

MADE THE HONOR AND RESPECT.

WE NEED TO BRING THE HONOR BACK TO US AND THAT RESPECT

WE NEED TO BRING THE GLORY BACK TO OURSELVES AND ALL

BEGINS BY YOUR IDENTITY WHO YOU ARE. WHO ARE YOU

WHO ARE YOU AND THIS ANSWERS COMES

WHEN YOU ANSWER THE SECOND QUESTION IS WHY YOU LIVING FOR

IF YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE LIVING FOR THEN YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU

IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE PRINCIPLES THAT YOU FOLLOW THEN YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SURRENDER TO THEN YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU

AND ALLAH SHUBHANHUTTALLAH

THE MOST MERCIFUL HAD MADE THIS EASY FOR US ALLAH AZWAJAL

HAD MADE THIS EASY FOR US AND THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD SWS

SAY'S IN THE HADIS THAT THE FIRST QUESTION THE ANGEL OF DEATH.

OR THE ANGELS OF THE GRAVE MUNKAR WA NAKIR THE FIRST QUESTIONS THEY ASK

AFTER YOU ARE DEAD IN YOUR GRAVE TO ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY.

THE ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY SO THEY COULD KNOW

WHICH PATH DO YOU TAKE. THE HILL FIRE OR THE PARADISE OR WHAT DID THEY SAY

WHO IS YOUR LORD AND WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION AND WHO IS

THE PROPHET THAT YOU USED TO FOLLOW BASED ON THOSE THREE QUESTIONS THEY ASK

WHO IS YOUR LORD,WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION AND WHO IS YOUR PROPHET THEN YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE CLEARED, SO WHO IS YOUR LORD

WHAT YOUR RELIGION AND WHO IS MUHAMMED SWS,DEFINITELY OUR LORD IS ALLAH

AND OUR RELIGION IS A ISLAM

AND OUR PROPHET MUHAMMAD SWS IS OUR PROPHET

THESE ARE THE THREE QUESTIONS THAT THE ANGELS ASK IN YOUR GRAVE

TO IDENTIFY YOUR IDENTITY BASED ON WHAT YOU DO IN THIS

DUNIYA BASED ON WHO YOU FOLLOW IN THIS WORLD.

BASED ON WHAT YOU SURRENDER TO IN THIS WORLD.

SO MY LORD IS ALLAH ,MY RELIGION IS ISLAM ,MY PROPHET IS PROPHET MUHAMMAD SWS

BUT IT'S JUST A TALK OR IS THAT AN ACTION.

IS A TALK THAT SAY MY LORD IS ALLAH AND MY RELIGION IS ISLAM AND PROPHET IS PROPHET MUHAMMAD SWS OR IS THAT SOME THING IN ME

OR THAT JUST LIKE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME THEY KNOW THAT MY LORD IS ALLAH AND MY RELIGION IS ISLAM

ANY MY PROPHET IS MUHAMMAD SWS

BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NATION THAT WE LIVE AT

CURRENT MOMENT THAT LOST ITS RESPECT OR MAY BE REDUCED ITS RESPECT AND HONOR

AND GLORY AND THE NATION IN PAST WHERE THEY OBTEN THERE GLORY AND

RESPECT AND HONOR THEY USED TO SEE THE WORSHIP OF ALLAH IN THEIR FACES

USED TO SAY.

IS A SUBMISSION AND __ TO ISLAM AND IN THERE ACTIONS AND USE TO SEE THE FOLLOWING

TO MUHAMMAD SWS IN THEIR LIFES

ARE WE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE,ARE YOU PROUD MUSLIM.

ARE YOU PROUD OF YOUR IDENTITY.

BECAUSE I KNOW THERE'S A LOT THEY ARE AND UNFORTUNATELY THERE'S A LOT THAT AREN'T.

THEY BELIEVE IN ISLAM BUT THEY FEEL THEY FEEL ODD

THEY FEEL STRANGE. THEY FEEL THAT PEOPLE MIGHT LOOK DOWN AT THEM IF THEY SAY

THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS.

ALLAH SHUBHANHUTTALLAH WANTS THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD SWS

THAN FEW PEOPLE BUT FEED A LOT OF PEOPLE

DONT BE EMBRASSED OF PEOPLE BUT BE EMBRASSED OF YOU LORD ALLAH

PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONES YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED BUT THE ALLAH THE CREATOR AND YOUR MASTER YOU MUST BE EMBARRASSED OF

WHEN YOU TRY TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY, WHAT HAPPEN

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEAUTIFUL WORK OF UMAR RA THAT HISTORY RECORDS OF

THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.

WHEN UMAR RA AND DURING HIS KHILAFAH

ALLAH SHUBHANHUTTALLAH HAD HONOURED THE MUSLIMS THEY KNEW

ESTABILSHED THE AGE OF THE NEW

EXCEED TWO DECADES DESTROYED THE LARGEST WHO EMPIRES

ROMAN IN THE WEST AND THE PERSIAN EMPIRE IN EAST

MUSLIMS TOOK TO THEMSELVES THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN SHAM

DAMASCUS. THEY WERE ASKED ALLAH AZWAJAL

TO FREE THE PEOPLE OF SYRIA FROM THE TIME RULAR

MUSLIMS

ESTABLISHED THE DAMASCUS AS THERE NEW HEADQUARTERS

UMAR BIN KHATTAB RA

ALL HE KNOWS ABOUT DAMASCUS IS WHAT HE'S HEARS ABOUT DAMASCUS

SO I WAS INVITED BY THE MUSLIM LEADERS IN DAMASCUS FOR HIM TO COME TO DAMASCUS BEFORE HE GOES PAST

TO JERUSALEM.

UMAR BIN KHATTAB RA TRAVELED FROM MEDINA UP NORTH TOWARDS DAMASCUS.

WHEM UMAR RA ARRIVED TODAMASCUS HE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THE GREAT

CIVILIZATIONS THAT THE ROMAN PEOPLE HAD LEFT BEHIND.

THE ARABS DID NOT EXPERIENCE BEFORE. AND HE SAW THE EFFECT AND THE

INFLUENCE OF CIVILIZATION. AND DEVELOPMENT ON THE COMPANIONS RA

MUJAHIDEEN AND THE WARRIORS IN THEIR CLOTHING AND IN

THEIR HOUSES AND IN THE OTTOMANS AND THERE ITEMS AND WEAPONS WHEN UMAR RA

STILL WEARING OLD CLOTHES FROM MEDINA AND MECCA.

UMAR RA TO TRAVEL FROM DAMASCUS TO JERUSALEM.

SO SOME OF THE SAHABA RA TO START TO PUT PRESSURE ON UMAR RA

SAYING TO HIM O OMAR YOU ARE THE GREATEST LEADER STANDING ON THE

SURFACE OF THIS EARTH AND YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE OTHER GREAT LEADERS SAY IT'S NOT

NICE AND IT'S NOT SUITABLE THAT IN YOUR CLOSING AND APPEARS THAT YOU GOT ME.

LET US GIVE YOU NEW GARMENTS AND THEN THE BETTER HORSE THAT YOU ARE RIDING ON

UMAR RA REFUSE AT THE BEGINNING BUT AFTER CONTINUOUS PRESSURE

UMAR RA EXCEPTED THEY SAY CHANGE THIS GARMENT AND WENT ON THIS NEW HORSE

BUT SOMETHING CAME IN IS HEART THAT THE GLORY OF ALLAH AND IZZA OF ALLAH

AND THE HONOUR IS FROM ALLAH AND THE RESPECT COMES THROU ISLAM

HE FELT THAT SOMETHING IN HIS HEART DIFFERENT SO HE GAVE OFF THE HORSE AND CUT THE NEW GARMENT

AND STOP THIS PEOPLE WHO PUT PRESSURE ON HIM TO CHANGE. AND HE SAID THE MOST

BEAUTIFUL WORDS AND HE SAID *ARABIC*

*ARABIC*

*ARABIC*

HE SAID THOUSE BEAUTIFUL WORDS. EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM NEEDS TO KNOW

AND EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM NEEDS TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM NEEDS TO

UNDERSTAND AND WE NEED KNOW IT TO MAKE OUR CHILDREN UNDERSTAND

IT HE SAID THOSE WORDS. THAT WE NEED TO IMPLEMENT IT HE SAID WELL

WE ARE PEOPLE THAT ALLAH HAD HONOURED US THROUGH ISLAM

AND IF WE SEEK AN HONOR BESIDE ISLAM ALLAH WOULD DISGRACE US

ALLAH HU AKBAR-ALLAH IS THE MOST MERCYFUL SUBTITLES BY- INVITER TO FAITH

For more infomation >> ARE YOU REALLY-PROUDE TO BE A MUSLIM- SILENT MESSAGE TO UMMA-POWERFUL REMINDER - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Get Acquainted Day 2017 - Duration: 1:27.

What makes this place special?

It's the people.

Parents feel assured that your

kids will be invested in

and students,

find comfort knowing that there are people

at this school I want to know you

and prepare you to make an impact.

Today is Get Acquainted Day at Gettysburg College,

favorite day of the year!

Gettysburg is awesome and

I hope you really enjoy this day.

You're starting a new chapter of your life and

so to be a part of that is just so, so special.

I really hope they see how passionate students are

about this college because

everyone here just loves it here.

You're coming somewhere that views you as

an investment, and is willing to do everything

to make sure you achieve your goals.

To all of you – my fellow leaders,

dreamers, and achievers – don't let

anything ever hold you back,

and welcome to Gettysburg College.

For more infomation >> Get Acquainted Day 2017 - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Machine Learning With Python - Course Summary - Duration: 3:16.

Hello and welcome to Machine Learning 101 Course Summary.

In the first module you gained a general idea of the purpose of machine learning, and how

it applies to the real world, including: * Machine learning topics and terminology,

* The different types of languages that are associated with machine learning, and

* The similarities and differences between Statistical Modelling and Machine Learning

for instance, differences in naming conventions, as well as the differences between supervised

and unsupervised learning.

You learned all about some core elements within supervised and unsupervised learning, allowing

you to Understand and explain the major types of supervised learning classification and

regression --as well as how to distinguish it from unsupervised learning.

You also learned to describe the difficulties that can arise when comparing Supervised and

Unsupervised learning.

In Module 2, you increased your knowledge with regards to Decision Trees.

In fact, you should now be able to describe how to build a decision tree, as well as how

to build random forests from decision trees.

Also discussed was how random forests allow you to achieve increased reliability and speed

when having to go through large datasets, when compared to simply using a decision tree.

Finally, you reviewed the advantages and disadvantages of Decision Trees.

In Module 3, you learned how a model contributes to Bias and/or variance as it pertains to

data, as well as the importance of bias-variance trade-off, so as to have an idea of how to

achieve such a balance.

Also discussed, were the different types of evaluation models that are available, such

as test and training on the same dataset and train/test split.

You learned about K-fold cross validation techniques and the concepts behind how it

works, and finally, about the strengths and weaknesses associated with each evaluation

model in a given situation.

In Module 4, you learned about clustering, as well as how to offer a more specific description

of K-Means clustering.

Also covered in the module was how to use proximity matrix to measure distances between

clusters, as well as some of the different types of Linkages that work with Hierarchical

clustering, allowed you to gain an in-depth understanding of the three main algorithms

used in clustering -namely: K-Means, Hierarchical & Density-Based.

In module 5, you learned about Dimensionality Reduction, its main types (i.e., Selection

and Extraction) and how it improves performance.

Finally, you can describe the uses for collaborative filtering and recommendation systems, as well

as the related pros and cons.

Thanks for watching and remember?

By completing the course, you'll be one step closer to earning a badge with all the benefits

that come with it.

For more infomation >> Machine Learning With Python - Course Summary - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Ready, Set, Grow! - Forcing Branches to Bloom - Duration: 1:52.

Hi, welcome to "Ready, Set, Grow," sponsored by Esbenshade's.

My name is Erin Negley and I'm a feature writer for LancasterOnline.

I'm also a gardener.

Today, I am going to show you how to force branches to bloom, because I really like to

have color indoors in the spring and I like to have it early, so this is a good way to

do that.

So, this is a really simple project, you only need a few things.

You need pruning shears to cut some branches with some buds on them.

And you need a vase.

So I picked forsythia for this project, I like that color, but in the springtime you

can cut some branches from a lilac bush, a rhododendron or a cherry tree.

And I am going to show you how to get them ready for blooming.

Once you cut your branches, bring them indoors.

Then you want to cut them again under warm water, and that encourages growth.

So after you cut your branches in warm water all you have to do is put them in a vase with

water and wait.

So a couple of days later, you will see some blooms.

And if you want to keep on doing this for the next couple of weeks, once a week go outside

and cut some new branches and do the same thing.

So thanks for watching and good luck with your branches.

For more infomation >> Ready, Set, Grow! - Forcing Branches to Bloom - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Reseña Express - Un Jefe en Pañales || Boss Baby Express Review - Duration: 4:42.

The most recent commercial success from Dreamworks, Boss Baby

is a comedy about the difficulties of passing from being an only child to a become a big brother

but all this from a comedy standpoint, with a completely goofy plot

narrated from the main character's perspective: Timothy

The plot is irreverent,

starting from the idea that babies come from a company administrated by other intelligent babies

and the Boss Baby has the mission of maintaining its productivity

and so perpetuate its existence

The film does NOT search to create social debate or some kind of awareness in the audience

nothing more than the true worth of family

and wants to embrace the tone of the 50's and 60's animations

where the slapstick and pie throwing humor is prevalent

with a focus in the children's innocence and some witty dialogue

Unfortunately, there's some moments in which this breaches with the use of scatologic humor

and forced emotional moments

but this are limited and never completely interfered in the narrative

In the acting, Boss Baby stands out, interpreted in English by Alec Baldwin

and, in Spanish, by Mario Arvizu

The first one requires no international presentation

and Arvizu also does the voice of Skipper for this Studio (Axolotl: The director is the english voice of Skipper)

Even more than the plot and the themes,

the animation makes an homage to series like Rocky and Bullwinckle

Mr Magoo

and the Inspector

particularly, with Tim's imagination scenes

emulating this style with the changes in the color pallet and changing the character models

from cell-shade

to even 2D

The characters are expressive, with really dynamic models

stretching and contracting, denoting an animation similar to 2D

something that helps with how fast its editing and comedy is

The use of music, in general, was on par and interesting

but only one song in particular acquires some significance within the plot

The director was Tom McGrath

who also co-directed the 3 Madagascar movies

and all by his own my second favorite from Dreamworks: Megamind

The writer, Michael McCullers, has worked in...

Yeah, those...

and also Mr. Peabody and Sherman

and currently is working in Shrek 5 and Hotel Transylvania 3

so he will give a lot to talk about in animation

In this aspect, the film is completely un-transcendent

nevertheless, its importance, as a simple comedy in an era with excessive seriousness, is interesting

Once in a while, a comedic work, well intentioned and correctly executed

is necessary to preserve certain balance in the industry

It currently is the number one at the box office (Ax: Until F8 came out)

surpassing Ghost in the Shell and Beauty and the Beast

which tells us the audience is also demanding this kind of material

To resume, the plot as a lot of problems due to how chaotic and irreverent its themes are

which makes not that believable its drama moments

even so, the comedy and action take advantage of this rhythm

and shine as a depiction of innocence and imagination

The acting is more than excellent

The diversity of visual elements and the constant homage to the 50's and 60's animation

shows the passion the animators put in this project

The animation is fluent and the characters are expressive, proving the quality behind this work

Unfortunately, it lacks transcendence, nothing more than a homage to this kind of stories

But with this kind of commercial success, it could impulse a better use of animations from the past

With all that the final score is a 7.4 out of 10

Without a doubt, an impressive animation in a lot of aspects, mainly visuals

I have to admit, that all the publicity surrounding this film indicated me a mediocre animation

that's why it surprised me completely

This problem comes the type of diffusion the distribution houses give to these films

and, with the goal to catch a wider audience, they don't use the more innovative aspects

and focus in the more generic ones

If you watch this film with certain innocence and the perspective of a simpler age

in which the simpler and nonsensical stories worked for the pleasure of bringing a family friendly story

Dr. Seuss' style

and with Tom and Jerry's comedic tone

you'll definitely enjoy this film

Has talked to you the Axolotl of the Animation, passionate enthusiast of this media

I wish you the best and remember,

this an amazing time to be alive

BORING! Ehh... What were you saying?

For more infomation >> Reseña Express - Un Jefe en Pañales || Boss Baby Express Review - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Things you should avoid saying/doing/asking a transgender person - Duration: 3:35.

try not to misgender them try to be polite because you don't know they're pronouns you

know they are transgender or something between the lines, ask for their pronouns like he/him

she/her they/them its really easy actually and you should also ask them , don't ask what

toilet they go to it makes the person feel uncomfortable like oh do you go to the guys

toilet because you want to be a guy like it's not like you want to be a guy its you were

born with it its not like one day you woke up yup today i'm gonna be a guy like that's

not how life works sadly also try not to, try not to ask them why they became like this

or how, when it doesn't matter what.

just don't ask them why because it's a complex topic and it's hard to answer, it's a really

awkward question to be honest, don't use the word shemale, personally i find the word shemale

so rude like no no no it's a no go, try not to use their dead names, their birth names

like your birth-name might be Sophia, don't go like yo shopia! like her or his preferred

name might be different and you know they're transgender but you don't want to find out

i guess but you have to because it makes people feel uncomfortable because they don't go by

the name they were born with well some of them might but it depends on the person really,

don't walk up to a person and be like 'oh are you sure you're not lesbian, are you sure

you're not 'this' are you sure you're not 'that' like if a person said they're lesbian

then they're lesbian if a person said they're trans then they're trans, they're 2 different

things, you shouldn't just think, like i'm sure a person knows who they are and what

they prefer and what their gender identity and i'm sure you don't ask, i mean it might

be out of interest but it's actually a really stupid question like if you know they're transgender

why would you go ask if they're lesbian when they obviously said they identify as a guy

or identify as a girl, don't ask for what a person looked like in the past or say to

them you missed them because it's like 'okay that's you're problem not mine' because a

person doesn't want to hear that from a friend when the friend should be supporting like

'if this is who you wanna be then this is who you wanna be' you shouldn't pressure a

person by saying you miss who they were or let me see a picture of you because you don't

know if the person is like, doesn't have self esteem of what they used to look like because

not everyone used to like what they looked like and they much would prefer support them

all the way instead of asking them questions that would make them uncomfortable, so those

were just a few things that you should be aware of in the future, peace!

For more infomation >> Things you should avoid saying/doing/asking a transgender person - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

4.3. How Bad Do You Really Have It? - Duration: 4:40.

I like to distinguish between inconveniences, burdens, and hardships.

I don't have an exact definition.

I couldn't tell you where exactly an inconvenience turns into a burden,

or a burden turns into a hardship.

But the point isn't to precisely catalogue everything that sucks in your life.

It's to understand and appreciate the gradations of suckiness that exist in the world.

It's easy to lose perspective.

There are 7.5 billion people in the world…and you're only one of them.

How bad do you really have it, in the big scale of things?

According to the United Nations, about 2.7 billion people—over one-third of the whole world's population—

struggle to get by on less than two dollars per day.

That's a hardship.

Over a billion don't have access to clean drinking water.

Every 3.5 seconds, somebody out there dies of starvation—

and most of those deaths are children under the age of 5.

When you look honestly at the things you have to put up with, in your own life…

I bet you'll discover that the vast majority of them are inconveniences.

Some nagging health problems.

Some interpersonal conflicts.

Some discomforts.

Some draining, unpleasant obligations.

Some disruptions to your plans.

You don't have to like those things.

They can be really irritating.

But call them what they are: inconveniences.

We're never going to be free of inconveniences.

As long as there are 7.5 billion of us, we're all going to have to put up with

our fair share of mishaps, mistakes, and misunderstandings.

We're all going to have to deal with a few burdens and hardships, too—

even the most privileged among us.

We all know this.

But we forget it.

We forget where we really stand, in the big picture.

We start to feel entitled to living with no inconveniences, no discomforts, no disruptions to our plans and ambitions.

And that any of these things we might have to put up with are a grievous injustice.

We start to feel like redressing our inconveniences should be a bigger social priority

than alleviating the burdens and hardships that so many others have to bear.

It's an understandable and common fallacy to fall into.

But that doesn't make it okay.

People die when we pretend that our little piddly inconveniences are more important

than somebody else's burdens and hardships.

So the next time something gets under your skin, ask yourself: what is it really?

Is it a genuine burden or hardship?

Or is it one of those many inconveniences that just look like a big deal?

The next time you're thinking about controversies around politics or our social problems,

ask yourself what people are really arguing about.

Often, they amount to one group of people, trying to get some much needed attention and relief

to some really debilitating burdens and hardships…and another group of people resisting it,

because it would cause them some inconvenience.

Thinking in terms of inconveniences, burdens, and hardships is a helpful tool.

It'll make you happier—and a more compassionate, engaged citizen.

For more infomation >> 4.3. How Bad Do You Really Have It? - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Took 553 MILLION Acres In 8 Years… Now Trump Is Reversing That BIG TIME - Duration: 1:48.

President Trump is signing an order that will allow his administration to restore land and

water taken from U.S. citizens by former presidents, back to the people.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced an executive order Tuesday, saying Trump asked

him to review monuments created by Presidents Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama.

And two areas will be getting very special attention, according to the order: "the

remote desert canyon lands of southeastern Utah, where Clinton created the Grand Staircase-Escalante

National Monument in 1996 and Obama set aside the 1.3 million-acre Bears Ears National Monument

in the final days of last year."

It's a small portion of what has been taken, but a step in the right direction, nonetheless.

MRCTV reports: "In the eight years he's been in office,

Obama seized more than 553 million acres of land and water (roughly 865,000 square miles)

and placed it under federal ownership and control – enough square mileage to cover

the entire state of Texas more than three times over.

In fact, the self-aggrandizing conservationist-in-chief has placed more land and coastal areas under

federal control than any other president in history, shutting off millions of miles of

land to energy production or human settlement, along with shifting it outside the scope of

local and state jurisdictions."

It's time to give back to the people what is the peoples.

What do You think About this?

Please share this news if you stand with President Trump's latest move!

For more infomation >> Obama Took 553 MILLION Acres In 8 Years… Now Trump Is Reversing That BIG TIME - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Telemarketing joy - Duration: 5:04.

hi friends welcome back today I'm going

to be calling strangers telling them to

have a good day and hoping that it isn't

weird at all. let's go.

You may be thinking Amanda why are you calling random

numbers is that not like a stalker a

telemarketer and you would be right but

I am hoping to telemarket joy by calling

people and just telling them to have a

great day because what's weird about

that? I was originally going to make a

game out of it and just like blindfold

lead dial random numbers and call them

but then I realized that if they're

anything like me they're not going to

answer and this is going to fail so then

I was thinking who has to answer my

calls and those would be businesses like

a clothing company

I mean store or a restaurant right they

have to kind of answer my call and

working at a restaurant for a long time

I was a hostess and you know I know that

the public can be a bit demanding and

sometimes can bring you down so I

figured if there is a positive person on

the other end of the phone maybe it'll boost

their morale and help them get through

the rest of their work day. So I'm just going

to call these random people and hope for

the best.

here we go guys maybe I'll call one of you I don't know.

thank you for calling located home of

authentic Cuban cuisine

yeah hi I was just calling I used to be

a hostess and so like I know the job is

pretty tough so I just wanted to call and you

know wish that all of you guys are

having a good day just boost your morale

Oh thank you what is your name? you're so welcome my name's Amanda

Oh no that's okay I didn't

work at that restaurant I worked at a

different one but I was I yeah I do

YouTube videos and so like my whole

mantra is random acts of kindness and so

I thought that this might be a good way. I love that, what is your name on YouTube so I can look you up.

Thank you so much you just made my day. Good I'm so glad!

Thank you so much have a good day. Bye Erin you too.

Round 2. I used to work at a

restaurant so I know that Friday nights

are really crazy so I was just trying to

do some random acts of kindness and

boost your guys's morale and just tell

you guys to have a great day. You're

asking if you come in around certain time how long the wait would be?

Alright let's have another go. This is Dee speaking how can I help

you? Yes hi how are you my name's

Amanda I I do I do YouTube videos and

one of my biggest things is doing random

acts of kindness and I used to work at a

restaurant so I just wanted to call you

guys and say that I hope you're all

having a great day

the public can be kind of tough so just

wanted to hope help boost your morale a

little bit. Thanks so much that's great

thank you. Oh you guys I'm sweatin. How may I direct your call?

hi how are you I was just calling to

wish you guys you know a good luck I

know Fridays are tough I used to work at

a restaurant as hostess so I know that

it's a busy day and sometimes the public

can bring you down so just trying to

give you guys a little morale boost. Oh

well thank you. You're welcome. Have a good day yourself.

thank you you too. thank you take care now.

Stephanie speaking how can I help you. Hi Stephanie I was up calling before

your day got busy I know Fridays are

tough because everyone's out and about

so I just wanted to give you

guys a little bit of a boost before your

day got hectic. okay. okay have a nice day

she laughed at me. Stephanie, shoot. All right well it didn't go

quite as I expected it to go but that's

okay um a lot of people were just really

confused why I was calling them

to wish them well in the first place

instead of I don't know making demands

or something and I think though that it

might speak to a little bit of a bigger

issue which is people are now getting

confused when you're being nice to them

instead of demanding things and that's a

little sad let that sink in for a quick

sec. Yeah okay well maybe this video will

be a helpful reminder for you guys the

next time you are dining or shopping and

you will be a little nicer to the people

who are helping you out. So as always I hope

you're having a fabulous day that your

random acts of kindness are going great

don't forget that the change starts with

you! Bye guys!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét